PDA

View Full Version : Help with Racial Template

louisb
2007-08-11, 05:31 AM
NonWarForged Living Contruct Template

HELP!!!!!

Im gonna be in a 15th level campainge with dragons and other exotics capable of dealing 100 hp in a single attack

I want to create a nonwarforged living construct TEMPLATE that has two areas of expertise .

Grappling and Charismatic infilltration . My DM said i am cleared for 4th ecl .So i will be 11 lvl while everybody else is 15 .We can afford to think big while not making the character big . Str dex and con could be adjusted in the upwards of plus 4 to plus six range .

I need help playing "Survivor" with class bonus feats and abilities . I have a wish list . i know most wont be able to be included in this Template . So i need your help here .in discarding the wheat from the chaff.

Our infiltrater must not appear threatening . Here is the list of things i am considering . Remember ecl is cleared for 4th.

Blindsight Constrict (Ex): Damage Reduction (Ex or Su): Improved Grab (Ex):

clever wrestling , agile wrestling

Natural AC +1 to +5

darkvision 120

Weakness sever fear and phobia of illithids

Super high metabolism (must eat 2 to 3 times the amount of food and water that a 150lb creature would consume all the while appearing to weigh 150 , in actuality weighing in at 320 lbs super dense flesh )

assorted minus to bluff , sense motive , negotioate, intimadate when dealing with illithids (minus 2 to minus 4 )

minus 2 to minus 4 combat with illthids

Weakness base form looks like a drow but has only been programmed with surface common (will have a ring of disguise or something like it )

weakness not designed in but a fluke partial not total pacifist will choose least damaging ways of disabling combatants and will frequently utillize subdual damage rather than killing

extreme reluctance to kill prisoners

hunted but not necessarily to be killed or destroyed illithids . hunted to be taken prisoner watched etc etc

Natural Weapons: Slap or Slam: The creature batters opponents with an appendage, dealing bludgeoning damage. (knees elbows forearms )

mad props to Endarrion

Agile Wrestling: A mangler retains his Dexterity bonus to armor class even while grappling. He still loses his Dexterity bonus while in a pin, however.

Ultimate Grappler: A mangler adds half his class level (minimum +1) as an insight bonus to all grapple checks.

Puss N Boots sad look feat Originally Posted by ^Graff
It's probably a use of the diplomacy skill, since it changed people's attitudes toward him from hostile to friendly, until he attacked them. A feat would allow the character to use diplomacy as a standard action while in combat to make an opponent unwilling to fight the character. The affected opponent(s) become flat-footed, as they are now out of combat. If the character attacks the opponents while they are affected, then he gains a surprise round against them.

Pounce (Ex): Rake (Ex): Regeneration (Ex): (must have )

Trample (Ex): IMPROVED NATURAL ATTACK [GENERAL] MULTIATTACK [GENERAL] BLUFF (CHA) DIPLOMACY (CHA) DISGUISE (CHA) GATHER INFORMATION (CHA) HIDE (DEX; ARMOR CHECK PENALTY)

INTIMIDATE (CHA) LISTEN (WIS) MOVE SILENTLY (DEX; ARMOR CHECK PENALTY) PERFORM (CHA)(acting ) PERFORM (CHA) SPOT (WIS) TUMBLE

EVASION AND IMPROVED EVASION COMBAT EXPERTISE [GENERAL] DIEHARD [GENERAL] GREATER WEAPON FOCUS [GENERAL] GREATER WEAPON SPECIALIZATION [GENERAL IMPROVED BULL RUSH [GENERAL] IMPROVED DISARM [GENERAL] IMPROVED FEINT [GENERAL] IMPROVED OVERRUN [GENERAL] IMPROVED SUNDER [GENERAL] IMPROVED TRIP [GENERAL]

MOBILITY [GENERAL] POWER ATTACK [GENERAL] SKILL FOCUS [GENERAL]
NEGOTIATOR [GENERAL] PERSUASIVE [GENERAL] Hit Dice: Increase all current and future Hit Dice to d12s. Powerful Build:

After the Template is built i will run him as a monk more thaan likely