PDA

View Full Version : Help plz got game tonight in a few hours.

Throne12
2017-10-15, 01:26 PM
One of my players can't make it tonight so I'm doing a one shot with 15th level characters. These characters will be hero's there Regular characters will hear about later.

Any way there are 3 players a fighter champion GW fighter, a barbarian I think totem, and some weird triple MC melee build.
1. The fighter want some kind of cold damage. So I was thinking a magical armor that allows him to cast armor of Agath's. What else should this have?
2. Barbarian I was thinking of some boots that alolws to cast earthquake and another small ability
3. The triple MC wasn't a ring of enlarging .

Kane0
2017-10-15, 03:49 PM
Level 15 eh?

1) Girdle with 5 charges, can cast Hellish Rebuke (but cold damage) as a reaction using a charge (or upcast with additional charges). Recharges 1d4+1 each dawn.
2) Boots with 3 charges, wearer ignores difficult terrain and can cast Earthen Grasp as a bonus action using a charge (or upcast with additional charges). Recharges 1d3 each dawn.
3) Ring with 3 charges, can cast Enlarge/Reduce on self (enlarge option only) as anaction using a charge. Recharges 1d3 each dawn.