PDA

View Full Version : Martial Multiclassing [Feats]

The Demented One
2007-08-16, 01:16 PM
Ascetic Sage
You have mastered both the physical discipline of your body and the martial disciplines of the Sublime Way, training as both a monk and a swordsage.
Requirements: Improved Unarmed Strike, Stunning Fist, Discipline Focus class feature.
Benefit: You may add three-quarters, rather than half, of your Monk class levels to your initiator level. You may treat any light or one-handed weapons that are preferred weapons of a martial discipline that you know at least one maneuver from as monk weapons. Your Monk and Swordsage levels stack for determining the amount of damage your unarmed strike deals. Finally, you can multiclass freely between Monk and Swordsage.

Daring Blademaster
You blend a swashbuckler’s grace and finesse with a warblade’s strength and discipline to strike down your foes where they stand.
Requirements: Battle Clarity class feature, Grace class feature
Benefit: You may add three-quarters, rather than half, of your Swashbuckler class levels to your initiator level. Your Swashbuckler and Warblade levels stack for determining the competence bonus on Reflex saves from your grace class feature and the dodge bonus to AC you receive. Finally, for any roll that you may add your Intelligence modifier to due to a Warblade class feature you have, you may also add the competence bonus gained from your grace class feature.

Devoted Champion
You are fully devoted to your god, both as a divine paladin and a martial crusader. You can use the martial techniques of the Sublime Way just as easily as you can smite evil.
Requirements: Smite Evil class feature, Steely Resolve class feature
Benefit: You may add three-quarters, rather than half, of your Paladin class levels to your initiator level. Your Crusader and Paladin levels stack for determining how many times per day you may smite evil and the amount of bonus damage dealt when smiting, and for determining the amount of damage you can delay with your steely resolve class feature. Finally, you can multiclass freely between Crusader and Paladin.

Mystic Skirmisher
You dance through the battlefield, using a combination of the Scout's hit-and-run tactics and a Swordsage's martial prowess to deadly effect.
Requirements: Discipline Focus class feature, Skirmish class feature
Benefit: You may add three-quarters, rather than half, of your Scout class levels to your initiator level. Your Scout and Swordsage levels stack for determining the amount of damage dealt by your skirmish class feature. In addition, whenever you make a skirmish attack with a weapon that is a preferred weapon of one of the disciplines you have chosen for your discipline focus class feature, you may reroll any 1's you roll when rolling the skirmish damage.

Sworn Blademaster
The discipline of the Warblade and the honor of the Knight are united in your blade.
Requirements: Battle Clarity class feature, Knight's Challenge class feature
Benefit: You may add three-quarters, rather than half, of your Knight class levels to your initiator level. Your Knight and Warblade levels stack for determining the number of times per day you may use your knight's challenge class feature. In addition, whenever you reduce a foe you have challenged with the fighting challenge or test of mettle ability to 0 hp or less, you may recover an expended maneuver as a free action.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-08-17, 01:49 PM
Elder Approving Hammer. I hit you with Damage - (5d6+4)[13] approval damage. Nonsense aside, nice work, I've wanted to play a few martial multiclass characters and these seem right up their alley. I'd like to see more.

The Demented One
2007-08-17, 02:48 PM
Elder Approving Hammer. I hit you with Damage - (5d6+4)[13] approval damage. Nonsense aside, nice work, I've wanted to play a few martial multiclass characters and these seem right up their alley. I'd like to see more.
I've been thinking of making some prestige classes that allow the core classes to gain access to martial maneuvers without having to multiclass into one of the Tome of Battle classes. Relevant to your interests?

Krimm_Blackleaf
2007-08-19, 05:43 PM
I've been thinking of making some prestige classes that allow the core classes to gain access to martial maneuvers without having to multiclass into one of the Tome of Battle classes. Relevant to your interests?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y265/Nny2/Relevance.jpg

JackMage666
2007-08-19, 05:50 PM
Nice settups, though I'd like to see a few more.. All the feats right now are combining classes typical of their own. I'd like to see somethings more like Ranger/Crusader, Knight/Warblade, Scout/Swordsage, and so on.
I'd also love to see a Warlock/Swordsage PrC, but that's just me. Combining the two things I love to play.

The Demented One
2007-08-19, 09:44 PM
I'd also love to see a Warlock/Swordsage PrC, but that's just me. Combining the two things I love to play.
Once I get the Sublime Warrior posted up here, that'll be the next one I put up. Habeeb it!

The Demented One
2007-08-20, 12:59 PM
Actually, I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass. Not coming up with any good ideas for it. However, I'll see if I can make some feats for your other combinations.