PDA

View Full Version : Camp Sleeps-A-Lot!



Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

smellie_hippie
2007-08-17, 10:11 AM
*Atreyu and Mountain_Faerie corral everybody into a large llama-shoe around smellie_hippie, the 7 foot tall Camp Director. Hippie is holding a clipboard and a ginormous mug of “Camp Sleeps-A-Lot” freshly-brewed, fair-trade, fully-caffeinated, organic coffee… with cream. Everyone notices the slight twitch and perpetual smile of contentment.*

Looks like someone missed the whole point of sleeps-a-lot… :smallamused:

Welcome Boy and Girls! Welcome to Camp Sleeps-A-Lot! *snicker snicker* I’m your director, Smellie_Hippie, and I want to welcome you to our home away from home. On my right is my good friend Atreyu the masked Llama, and flitting around above is my lovely wife Mountain_Faerie. The three of us are very glad you decided to stay away from that smelly old GenCon and come spend time in the great outdoors!
We have some very fun stuff planned for everyone, which I know you are going to love. Here at Camp Sleeps-A-Lot we have coordinated activities like hiking (http://www.mcci.or.jp/www/minamidake/kiretto2.jpg), canoeing (http://www.paxinsurance.aon.co.uk/paxinsurance/PersonalAccident/images/canoe_image_bottom_large.jpg), archery (http://warlock.ucc.asn.au/MCRWA/Combat/Shields_Weapons/Archery4.jpg) and my personal favorite… our fireside Ghost Stories! But before we get started, we have some news that we need to share with everyone. Camp Sleeps-A-Lot has a long history of teaching kids about the great outdoors at summer camp… but it may be coming to a close. :smallfrown: Our board is watching us very closely, and other groups are interested in moving into our lovely camp to run their own programs.
But never mind all that! We’re here to have fun, and make sure no one gets hurt. I have the roster here for the cabin assignments. So why don’t you all get situated, and have a good night’s sleep, and we’ll all meet back here in the morning for breakfast and a whole heck of a lot of fun! :smallbiggrin:



Cabin A
Autolynched, he was a camper.
Artemis97 Scared Away. Atremis97 was a camper.
Blood Scared away night 7. Blood was a B-F-F camper.
Bookboy
DarkLightDragonScared away on night 6, DLD was an Ow! My Braces Got Stuck! camper
Janusnori auto-lynched night 2, Janusnori was a camper.
Khaldan Autolynched, he was a camper.
Meinberg auto-lynched night 2, Meinberg was a camper.
Neodan282
Timberwolf


Cabin B
Alec Autolynched, he was a camper.
Andre Fairchilde Kicked out on day 7? Andre was from Camp Wrong-Side-of-the-Tracks.
EmeraldRose
Krursk auto-lynched night 3, Krursk was a camper.
Krystal_Tiger auto-lynched night 2, Krystal_Tiger was a B-F-F.
Pwenet
Raiser B1ade
Shadow Kicked Out on Day 4, O'[I]Thadow was a camper.
Vespe Ratavo Kicked Out on Day 5, Vespe Ratavo was a camper.
Almighty Salmon


Cabin C
CurlyKitGirl Scared away on Night 5, CurlyKitGirl was a B-F-F.
Fleeing Coward
Flying ElephantScared away on night 6, Flying Elephant was an Ow! My Braces Got Stuck! camper
Ink Scared away, he was a camper.
Lord Magtok Kicked Out day 2, Lord Magtok was a Camp Wrong-Side-of-the-Tracks.
Pingcode20 Scared away on Night 3. Pingcode20 was a camper.
RadikalSkippy Kicked out. RadikalSkippy was Camp Wrong-Side-Of-The-Tracks.
The flake auto-lynched night 2, the flake was a camper.
Vonriel
whitehelm Kicked Out day 3, whitehelm was the Prankster.


Cabin D
B-man Scared away, he was a camper.
Helgraf Kicked out day 6. Helgraf was a camper.
Hyramgraff
Indurian Scared away on Night 4, Indurain was a camper.
Korias Kicked out Day 1. Korias was a camper.
Lord Fullbladder auto-lynched night 2, Lord Fullbladder was a camper.
Nibleswick
Piratemonk Kicked out on Day 6, PirateMonk was Mommy's Brave Little Camper.
Rocketbard Kicked out of camp, he was a camper.
Zar Peter


Cabin E
Alarra Scared away on Night 1. Alarra was a camper.
Castaras
Draken
Evnafets
Exachix
Lucky auto-lynched on night 5, lucky was a camper.
Malmagor Andrigal
North
Zeb the Troll Scared away night 2, Zeb was the Assistant Camp Director.

*Everyone picks up the sleeping bags, pillows, stuffed animals and slingshots and heads off to their cabins.*

*The following morning, everyone makes their groggy way towards the dining hall for breakfast. To your surprise, the doors are still locked, and it looks like nobody has been here all night. Wandering around the campsite, you find smellie_hippie still standing in the exact same spot where he welcomed you all the previous evening. He has a blank expression on his face, and appears to be holding a folded sheet of paper instead of his clipboard. One of the braver campers pries it from his slackened grip, and shows it to the rest of the camp.*

Your days of sunshine and playtime are over. This is our camp now. One by one we’ll run you off, until this useless hippie calls it quits. Good night and sleep tight… cause something worse than bed-bugs just might bite!

Un-sincerely,

Camp Wrong-Side-of-the-Tracks!

*unfolding the note reveals two pictures*

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c400/Metamorphixe/kidnappedfairyavatr.pnghttp://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/kidnapped.gifOh Noes!



The roles, a reminder:

Mommy’s Brave Little Camper (Baner): This camper picks one frightened child each night, and keeps them safe. Mommy’s Brave Little Camper stays up all night long with one of the campers to help survive the ghost story.

Assistant Camp Director (Seer): This camper is the right hand man/woman for the camp director. Though never trusted with all the itinerary and camp roster, they can spend part of the evening thinking really hard, and recognize (scry) where each camper came from.

B-F-F Campers (Masons): These campers have been pen pals, gone on sleep-overs and have group photos from various family vacations. They all know each other, and have been best friends for years. Scry as regular campers.

Junior Gang Leader (Alpha Wolf): The Junior Gang Leader has snuck into camp Sleeps-A-Lot before. He has used his skills to forge his name on the roster, and will be scried as a regular camper. The Junior Gang Leader will pick his gang of ner-do-well campers.

Camp Wrong-side-of-the-Tracks (Werewolves): These campers have snuck across the lake from the juvenile facility. They are nasty and rotten, and want to scare away all the kids, so they can set up their gang in the posh setting of Camp Sleeps-a-Lot. Every night, they will select a camper to scare by enacting the Ghost Story told at the fire-pit Jamboree.

The Prankster (Devil): This is that camper who thought hording all the TP was funny… switching toothpaste for itch-cream, putting kids hands in warm-water, hiding the oars for the canoe… *pant pant pant*. The Prankster can scry the other campers every night, and will be scried as camp Wrong-Side-of-the-Tracks.

The Weekend Warrior (Fool): This camper has been camping once before… but only once. He/she thinks they know everything about it, and can accurately peg everyone in their “camp roles”. During night activities, the Weekend Warrior can scry any individual, but the results will be randomly determined.

Ow My Braces got Stuck! (Lovers): These two campers have snuck away from the campfire for some alone time. The only problem is that they appear to have gotten stuck. If one of them gets booted out of camp, the other will have to go with… for a trip to the orthodontist! These campers are aware of who each other is, but not their roles.

Shadow
2007-08-17, 11:08 AM
"Hey! That'th a picture of the Llama in my wagon!
They thole my wagon!
Theiveth!"
O'Shadow pulls a slingshot out of his back pocket and looks around angrily.
That'th it. No more mithter nith guy...." he says as he turns back towards cabin B to get some "supplies" that he's hidden from the directors.

Skippy
2007-08-17, 11:30 AM
"And I thought I'd get some rest here... Well, let's start looking for the evildoers..."

PirateMonk
2007-08-17, 11:36 AM
((They have his wagon? That's all the proof we need to lynch him here and now. :smalltongue: Wait, do we need any proof to lynch him day one?))

PirateMonk runs after O'Shadow, using Expeditious Retreat to keep up. "Where are you going?"

Shadow
2007-08-17, 11:42 AM
((gee.... I didn't see this coming....
Ya know, eventually you guys'll start to miss my play after you continue to lynch me as a villager/camper. Then you'll remember that when I am just a villager, the villagers usually win... if I'm lucky enough to get some protection.))

"I'm going to get thome thuff. You wanna come, buttfathe?"

Artemis97
2007-08-17, 01:36 PM
Artemis reads the note. "You know, if they signed it un-sincerely, that would mean they're joking. Of course, these pictures prove otherwise, so that means we're not dealing with the brightest crayons in the box."

Castaras
2007-08-17, 01:40 PM
The beholder looks at the pictures curiously.

What do those mean?

Lord Magtok
2007-08-17, 02:58 PM
Magtok shakes his head, and speaks gravely.

It means that somewhere in this camp, a bunch of big kids are hiding amongst us, planning to ruin everything. And we've got to stop them, to save the camp and keep smellie hippie from losing his job.

Pwenet
2007-08-17, 03:34 PM
"They kidnapped Atreyu the masked Llama and Mountain_Faerie!!!"

Dramatic Pause for a second.

"Those BASTARDS!"

Another dramatic pause and lil'Pwenet frowns.

"I learned something today. Campers from other camps are evil and need to be taught a lesson!"

Exachix
2007-08-17, 03:36 PM
The Little Fox wakes, trots out, reads the note, and begins to whine quietly.

Korias
2007-08-17, 03:43 PM
Oh HELL No... Mutters Korias as he readsd the note. This is not good. Running a hand through his matted hair, he turns to the others. Guys... I think we'd better initiate the age old tradition of "Camp to Camp WAR!" Grabbing a stick from the ground, he stands on a nearby rock. THIS! IS! SLEEP-A-LOT! AWOO! AWOO! He shouts, pumping the stick in the air with each "Awoo!"
Ready your water baloons and slingshost, for war is upon us!

A Cookie to whoever can spot the blatant 300 references.:smallamused:

Lets show these punks that this year, we arent meant to be taken lightly! Were Sleep-a-lot! And if theres one wont be doing, its sleeping out of sheer fright that they decided to mess with us! Korias casts dancing lights above him to give a spot light effect. Summoning a small Australian terrier, which cries out in unison with its master, he looks at the campers gathered around him. Will you fight, Campers?

Zar Peter
2007-08-17, 03:44 PM
Zar Peter looks around confused.

What's that? Is this serious or does Smellie Hippie just want to make his good night stories creapier?
But he look shocked, maybe this is no fake. I hope we find these people fast! I want to learn the language, not the art of war.

Khaldan
2007-08-17, 04:05 PM
Khaldan goes looking for shadow hoping to apologize.

He also hears a reference to south park, and elaborates on it.

Don't you mean: The got llama! Those bastards!

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-17, 04:05 PM
"Great. I take a lousy summer job and a nice quiet camp and it turns out we have weird psychopathic pre-teens kidnapping our Directors. This suucks. I guess the Counsellors are in charge then. First off we'll have to eat. Anyone have the keys to the kitchen and mess hall?" Greatly annoyed Curly wonders off to find the cook; and to feed the campers before they go antsy.

Draken
2007-08-17, 05:20 PM
Ooo... That sounds bad.

I want to grow up and develop more heads and personalities to get rid of you.

Stop complaining, we have an actual problem here!

The left and middle heads of the hydra keeps discussing with each other. The right head turns to the point.

So, what we do now?

Lord Magtok
2007-08-17, 05:23 PM
Magtok gasps when he hears the others use the word "bastard." Aren't the campers kinda young to be using that kind of language?

Khaldan
2007-08-17, 05:32 PM
Khaldan walks by magtok.

Technically, I'm 40 years old. We kobolds mature slower.

Draken
2007-08-17, 05:39 PM
Fake! Kobolds mature rougthly at the same rate a goblin does! You liar! And even so, you would still be a kid, both phisicaly and mentaly, to human standards.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-08-17, 07:13 PM
Counsellor Fullbladder coughs heavily off to the side, as he often does.

"Korias, little guy, calm down. I'm not afraid of doubling your dose of Ritalin. This is because I have no soul."

He begins a chuckle that ends in a wheeze.

alec
2007-08-17, 07:23 PM
After Korias's speech, Alec grabs his own stick and waves it in the air, yelling "Yeah!" He then brings it back down and starts sharpening it against a rock, so when he pokes someone it will really hurt. After a few second, he stops, and says "Umm, who are we meant to be fighting anyway? I mean, aren't they hiding in here. We'll have to find them first." He looks slightly downfallen at this realisation.

EmeraldRose
2007-08-17, 07:46 PM
*Nurse Hatchett sighs and goes to check on the Med Tent supplies*

Well, at least nothing in here was messed with. It'd be awful if we ran out of bug spray! I'd better check to see if Camp Director Hippie needs more coffee, perhaps that'll jolt his senses?

*She brews some coffee, fixes up what looks like a syringe without a needle, and walks over to fill his coffee cup*

Raiser Blade
2007-08-17, 08:23 PM
"Hey hey hey", 'Super Adventure' Mike say's, "dont be frightened kids we are still going to have a super duper adventurous time."

Draken
2007-08-17, 08:32 PM
Right: Ooo... Adventure.

Middle: I dont trust you. Some people have kidnapped the Llama and the faerie, and you just sound too friendly. :smallannoyed:

Left: Bleh, gorget him. He's too paranoid.

Korias
2007-08-17, 08:36 PM
After Korias's speech, Alec grabs his own stick and waves it in the air, yelling "Yeah!" He then brings it back down and starts sharpening it against a rock, so when he pokes someone it will really hurt. After a few second, he stops, and says "Umm, who are we meant to be fighting anyway? I mean, aren't they hiding in here. We'll have to find them first." He looks slightly downfallen at this realisation.

Have faith, camper. Together, we will conquer the perills that lay before us, and save Smellie's friends! Let's root out these punks and then send them back to where they belong! On the other-side-of-the-tracks! Korias then turns to the mess hall. But first, we need food! Awoo! Korias jumps and then charges the mess hall, with shattering results. And I'm not talking about the door, or the wall. Korias slams head first into the wooden siding, falling to the ground. Hopping up, his left arm hangs limply at his side. Looking down at it, he grabs it and with a loud *pop*, he shoves it back into its socket. Injury means nothing to a camper! AWOO!

Somebody help me. I've turned into a 300 maniac... This is Madness!

RocketBard
2007-08-17, 08:38 PM
A computer-nerd walks into D-Cabin and opens his trunk. "Mmm... mothballs," he says as he gets a few personal effects out.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-08-17, 09:55 PM
"It's the black lungs. They never listen to the guy with the black lungs."

Fullbladder grabs Korias by the head, and aims him toward Nurse Hatchett, or at least the Med tent.

"We need a bloody tranquilizer or some-*cough*-thing! He'll tear this place apart without it!"

EmeraldRose
2007-08-17, 10:01 PM
*Nurse Hatchett looks the patient over carefully*

There's only one cure for 300 Madness... I need 500ccs of coffee! Stat! It'll either cure him...or send him ricochetting off the trees. I've never tested it. We'll just have to wait and see.

*she heads back to the coffee pot to fill the X-tra large injector mug*

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-17, 10:05 PM
Andre looks around his cabin, and picks a bottom bunk by a window.

Looking around, he realizes there really are *a lot* of antisocial types here.

Thinking to himself, he realizes that in this camp non-conformity is actually a form of conformity, and he decides that perhaps conformity may actually be a form of non-conformity.

Maybe relaxing a little *might* be good.

He places his MP3 player in his bag, and grabs a book his mother gave him to read - Zig Zigler's "See You At the Top" (http://www.amazon.com/See-You-Top-25th-Anniversary/dp/1565547063) and opens to the first page...

B-Man
2007-08-17, 10:13 PM
Kiri stays in the closet of Cabin D. More reason to not go outside. she thinks to herself, grabbing another manga out of her bag. Father, why did you send me to this place? I liked my room a lot... Pausing for a moment, she goes into her bag again and jots down something on a piece of paper and slides it under the door.


I'm not coming out of this closet. Just leave me be. If you need me, just shout loud enough for me to hear you.

Komori Kiri

Korias
2007-08-17, 10:35 PM
Coffee

And with that, Korias's eyes suddenly widened. The first thing through his mind was sheer terror. Coffee. The very taste of it, let alone the fact that it could risk addiction and dependency, was frightening to him. As soon as he felt the hands clamp on his head, he *poofed* out of exsistence. Or at least, this one, only to re-appear a few feet later. Thank god for Ethereal Jaunt... mutters Korias to himself as he runs back towards his cabin. Grabbing the Rain pipe on the side of the building, he scrambles up it to land on the roof. Judging the Distance between here and the Mess Hall roof, he thinks for a moment: Do I have enough ranks in Jump to make it? As he prepares himself for the jump, he drops his stick: It throws him off balance. The dog, remains on the floor, for it could trip him up. His mug, in his bag, for it would hinder his jump. Rushing up to the edge, he leaps...

http://www.spudart.org/blog/images/2005/roof_leap_jump_150.jpg
and then... *Splat*
http://www.zanyvideos.com/uploads/ZanyVideos_Dance_Face_Plant.gif

Nope, needed more ranks in jump for that.

alec
2007-08-18, 12:34 AM
Alec winces when Korias bounces off the wall, and gives a small laugh when he completely misjudges his jump. "You know, we could just try the windows." he says to his new friend, now lying on the ground. Then, using his newly sharpened stick, he tries to push the windows open, with a distinct lack of success. "Stupid locked windows..." he mutters.

Shadow
2007-08-18, 04:44 AM
O'Shadow returns from his cabin with a backpack slung over his shoulder.
He pulls his trusty slingshot from his pocket once more, loads an acorn into it, closes his eyes, spins around 14 times and lets fly.

The spinning makes him dizzy, causing him to lose his balance.
Just as he falls over onto the soft grass he hears the sound of the acorn strike true.
Gathering himself up, he peeks at the unforunate peson that just got blasted by the slingshot.

The acorn left a welt on Blood's arm after it hit him.

All you hear is "O'Thadow Ruleth!"

*note* this is in no way an attempt to start a bandwagon against Blood, but rather to get the pointing started, as Piratemonk tried to do earlier*

Zar Peter
2007-08-18, 05:51 AM
Finally attending at cabin D Zar Peter points at Helgraf.

Can I have the bed beside you?

Exachix
2007-08-18, 05:58 AM
The Little fox watches people start to point and Points at the Llama Picture Before realizing that Llama is an narrator and shouldn't be pointed at. Thus he then Points to the Beholder (Castaras).

((Away until monday))

whitehelm
2007-08-18, 06:10 AM
Wow..almost a day and almost no one has pointed. Umm...I'm going to randomly point at Zeb the Troll. Ok, its not exactly random, he's last on the list. :smallbiggrin:

Pwenet
2007-08-18, 07:54 AM
Watching those running around, Pwenet turns and looks at super-adventure Mike (Raiser_B1ade).

"'Super duper adventurous time'? What are you, high? Who says that anymore besides anti-social people trying to make little kids think they are 'hop'? The camp leaders have been kidnapped, our camp leader is in shock, and all you can think about is having an adventure?!?"

Pwenet scoffs at him and walks away.

"I thought I left this stupidity behind me back at my hometown."

EmeraldRose
2007-08-18, 08:56 AM
*Nurse Hatchett points at Korias*

You really need to come back and get bandaged up now! *checks notes* A dislocated shoulder, contusions and abrasions from a fall. I suspect a concussion. Tell me, after your fall did you experience any of the following: nausea, dizziness, confusion, blurred vision, headache, loss of short term memory? Drat! I'll need to file an accident report!

*The nurse follows after Korias with rolls of bandaging and other first aid supplies floating in the air behind her, as well as a few form RPT-37*

((EDIT: yes..the nurse will be keeping medical records as much as possible in this thread..just for hilarity sake. :smallbiggrin: ))

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-18, 09:10 AM
(Thanks ZP for the spoiler! I miss Bill Hicks.)

Korias
2007-08-18, 11:04 AM
*Nurse Hatchett points at Korias*

You really need to come back and get bandaged up now! *checks notes* A dislocated shoulder, contusions and abrasions from a fall. I suspect a concussion. Tell me, after your fall did you experience any of the following: nausea, dizziness, confusion, blurred vision, headache, loss of short term memory? Drat! I'll need to file an accident report!

*The nurse follows after Korias with rolls of bandaging and other first aid supplies floating in the air behind her, as well as a few form RPT-37*

((EDIT: yes..the nurse will be keeping medical records as much as possible in this thread..just for hilarity sake. :smallbiggrin: ))

No, no, and no! Help! Help! I'm being repressed! Shouts Korias as the nurse starts to follow him. He point at the nurse to signify whos repressing him.

Madmal
2007-08-18, 12:21 PM
The Mess hall attendant finishes uploading the food and directs his attention to the camp...

of lord, this is going to mess my curriculum...

Raiser Blade
2007-08-18, 01:19 PM
'Super Adventure' Mike pulls out a pair o' parasails. He then proceeds to stab himself in the arm multiple times while trying to unfold it. "Oh, wait all you have to do is pull this lever." *pop* Two brand spanking new parasails are now standing err... parked in the middle of camp. Super Adventure Mike turns to the first camper he sees on the way to the nurse's office.

"Hey you over there (pwenet) wanna be the first to try out the 'Ultra Glide' 3006."

RocketBard
2007-08-18, 02:28 PM
*gets lap-top out*

I really hope they allow these at camp, I don't want to miss any episodes.

*looks towards Cabin E*

It seems strange that a nurse would repress people and use coffee as a treatment. I'm suspicious of EmeraldRose.

Artemis97
2007-08-18, 02:29 PM
Aartemis winces as Korias hits the ground, then laughs and shakes her head. "Since when is medical help repression?" He probably doesn't want her to find out how old he is, and if he was that foolish as to jump off the roof, he could have signed the note incorrectly.

Blood
2007-08-18, 02:32 PM
"Ow! My arm! You hit me with an acorn?!" Blood angrily points at Shadow.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-18, 02:42 PM
Magtok shakes his head when he sees what Shadow has done.

There's no way a guy like that doesn't have connections with the bad kids.

Draken
2007-08-18, 02:51 PM
Middle: Meh... I don't trust Mr. Super Adventure there. Points at Raiser_B1ade.

Left: Are you sure of it? Well, I think I will tag along.

Right: I say we don't trust the kobold... he said he was old, after all...

evnafets
2007-08-18, 03:50 PM
Hey you're the bully who pushed me into the mud the other day aren't you?

evnafets points at Shadow

Khaldan
2007-08-18, 04:18 PM
Y'know, i think we should let shadow live for a day.

*khaldan points at raiser b1ade*

((Linky to vote count (http://www.editgrid.com/user/khaldan/Khaldans_Sleeps-a-lot_sheet)))

Raiser Blade
2007-08-18, 04:20 PM
Pwenet:smallmad:
Draken:smallconfused:
Khaldan:smallfrown:

Almighty Salmon
2007-08-18, 04:23 PM
The Salmon points his fin towards Korias

"Even with a beholder here, I find that dude the scariest"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-18, 04:39 PM
Vespe finally wakes up, walks outside, and notices everyone pointing at each other.
I'm so confused....
He decides to go back into his cabin for now.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-18, 06:01 PM
Andre pauses from his book to look out the window. The camper Meinberg seems to be moving his stuff into Cabin A.

'He looks like a positive guy to hang around, not at all like that bully Shadow.'

(C'mon, Shadow just got killed night 1 in WW VIII...)

Nibleswick
2007-08-19, 12:39 AM
Nibleswick walks out of his cabin, and pointing at the Salmon, hes says, "Hey you, what is going on here."

alec
2007-08-19, 02:24 AM
Alec points at Super Adventure Mike (Raiser_B1ade) and says "Ok, that guy is suspitious. What kind of kid, not only OWNS two parasails, but carries them around! I best he's from Camp Wrong-Side-of-the-Tracks, and stole them."

Helgraf
2007-08-19, 02:40 AM
"Sleep whereever you want," Helgraf replied from the depths of Chapter Four of the Fellowship of the Ring. He looked out the window, *pointing at Blood*. "What's going on over there?"

Blood
2007-08-19, 02:50 AM
Blood shrugs at Helgraf's question and heads back into Cabin A. "I dunno, but that guy threw an acorn at me! I think Shadow's from Camp Wrong-Side-of-the-Tracks!!"

Krursk
2007-08-19, 04:44 AM
Krursk goes and checks where he's set up, and returns from Cabin B looking a little green, having found that the answer is directly above O'Shadow.

Jontom Xire
2007-08-19, 05:13 AM
I could have sworn I had signed up for this!

Oh well. I'm in two other games, so I guess I'll survive even if I don't have a role in either to keep me busy.

smellie_hippie
2007-08-19, 04:50 PM
OOC: I'm on a return trip from a weekend visit with the family... I will post in a few hours with a summary of the votes so far. First scary story will be told tonight, followed by night-time activities. That is all.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 04:53 PM
*points at Korias*

No offense, but We kinda need shadow. If he's alive at the beginning of day 3, we kill him.
((Linky to votes (http://www.editgrid.com/user/khaldan/Khaldans_Sleeps-a-lot_sheet)))

PirateMonk
2007-08-19, 04:59 PM
I guess Khaldan's right (unless he's secretly a CWSOTT who needs Shadow for two nights). As such, I'll change my point to Korias, putting him over the edge.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 05:02 PM
((It's the rule of shadow: If he is alive on day 3, he's obviously a CWSOTT, because no sane WW team would let him live to day 3. Shadow needs to co-narrate a game for once, maybe he'll live for the entire time.))

Madmal
2007-08-19, 05:18 PM
((It's the rule of shadow: If he is alive on day 3, he's obviously a CWSOTT, because no sane WW team would let him live to day 3. Shadow needs to co-narrate a game for once, maybe he'll live for the entire time.))

(( i think we're still on day 1...))

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 05:22 PM
((exactly. Don't kill him yet, because he is always a villager on day 1. I don't think we have ever killed shadow, and from day 3 on, he is almost always a wolf. so wait until day 3, and voila, instant wolf.))

Korias
2007-08-19, 06:01 PM
I guess Khaldan's right (unless he's secretly a CWSOTT who needs Shadow for two nights). As such, I'll change my point to Korias, putting him over the edge.

((I assume that this puts me on the spot for the Spooky Story?

Well... I guess that means I can post my own little death scene, right?))

(Actualy, with 40 people, I think and with 6 votes, I think I'm still in. But I will tell you that I'm not from the wrong side. I'm a full blooded villager/camper, just like you, or atleast who I think you are.)

(I just do stupid things, like having my character be a hyperactive-acrobatic-moron. Especialy when one gets no sleep watching movies like Hot Fuzz and 300)

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-19, 07:35 PM
(Hey, there are a lot more people that haven't been active that are more viable candidates than Korias.... Some people haven't even been active since the beginning of August - check their profiles. I'll be the first to lynch a wolf, but right now it's all RP, and Korias' posts really crack me up!)

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 07:45 PM
((name someone, and I'll change. We need to save shadow though.))

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-19, 07:47 PM
(Well, I don't know him - he's probably a newbie but the last I checked the last time Meinberg was on was August 4th... as of tonight Last Activity: 08-04-2007 03:58 AM ...he'll probably be an autolych anyway and it won't help us against the wolves though...)


(*** Midwest Meet up Saturday 25th August! If you are within 6 hours of Mpls. / St. Paul... we better hope to see you there!***)

Mountain_Faerie
2007-08-19, 09:22 PM
Suddenly, a mumbled message comes flying down the zip line into the center of camp:

:smallannoyed: Help! Llama and I are in trouble. Less than half of you have pointed fingers, whether right or wrong. We need you all to make a decision and help us make it back home. Day One will be continued for 24 more hours due to GenCon interference and the hippie family vacation (and a lack of votes! 21 of 49 campers!).

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 09:45 PM
*changes point(again) to Meinberg*

Get votin, Darnit!

Skippy
2007-08-19, 10:08 PM
((Sorry, I haven't been here all weekend))

The boy without a fairy points at Korias

Krursk
2007-08-20, 02:30 AM
Krursk points at Korias to speed up the day

Timberwolf
2007-08-20, 07:42 AM
Hah, made it ! And I thought I was going to miss the day (been out of town all weekend)

At the moment, korias looks like a foregone conclusion so I'll go with him and actually start following things tomorrow

The grumpy little girl points at Korias

Supagoof
2007-08-20, 10:05 AM
Supagoof looks up and points at Supagoof to help with the voting process and to see whose paying attention.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-20, 11:10 AM
Curly, having maaged to round up and feed most of the campers realises some are missing. "Has anyone seen the beholder kid yet? They aren't a nocturnal species are they?" She recalls seeing a few caves and walks over to them, feeling marginally concerned - for anything that might have met the beholder.

smellie_hippie
2007-08-20, 11:19 AM
Supagoof looks up and points at Supagoof to help with the voting process and to see whose paying attention.

:smallamused: I'm paying attention.. you're a stowaway. :smallamused:



Day one is finished campers

*smellie_hippie half-heartedly rings the bell at the llama-shoe, inviting all the campers to join him for the evening's ghost story. He looks very dazed and depressed at the realization that there is still an entire camp of children to attend to, but now he is on his own....*

Alright children, gather round. I know everyone misses Llama and Mountain_Faerie *sniff* :smallfrown: *sniff* .
I do too. But we'll have to move on with our planned activities...

*a camper from somewhere in the back pipes up*
We think we know one of the kids from Camp Wrong-Side-of-the-Tracks! It's Korias!
*another camper shouts*
Don't close down the camp, just send Korias packing!

*smellie_hippie looks up sadly at the crowd* :smallfrown:

:smallsigh: If you insist.......... Korias, grab your gear and come with me to the office. It's time to go call your parents...

*as Korias and smellie_hippie head towards the directors office... a muffled wooly version of Taps is bugled somewhere off in the distance*

Korias has been "kicked out" of camp. He was a camper.

Night-time activities, please PM your moderators. We'll start the Ghost Story as soon as all PM's are in.

Blood
2007-08-20, 12:41 PM
Blood sighs. "I told you Shadow's the one we want."

Shadow
2007-08-20, 02:30 PM
Blood sighs. "I told you Shadow's the one we want."
And I thaid that we want you.
We'll thee who'th right and who'th wrong eventually.

Castaras
2007-08-20, 03:20 PM
(( Crap, thought I could post a vote before the end of the day...ah well... ))

The beholder sighs, floating back to her cave, ignoring the cabin she has been given.

Indurain
2007-08-20, 03:33 PM
A small boy comes staggering out his cabin, looking a bit under the weather.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I get incredibly homesick. I've been smelling this nasty funky smell for the past 4 days, and it made me nauseous. What did I miss?"

B-Man
2007-08-20, 03:38 PM
Kiri hears what went on outside and sighs as she reaches for another manga. That boy tried to socialise with me and now he's been kicked out! That's not fair!. She adjusts her flashlight and checks the closet door to ensure that it is securely fastened. I'm still not coming out of here!

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-20, 03:48 PM
Curly walks into Kiris' cabin and says, "Peson in the cupboard, there's food out here in your cabin, and ghost stories, which may or may not involve manga." She then walks out of the cabin and heads to her own.

Khaldan
2007-08-20, 03:50 PM
((goof, don't do that please.))

Khaldan yells the word: Linky! (http://www.editgrid.com/user/khaldan/Khaldans_Sleeps-a-lot_sheet) at the top of his lungs. Which is LOUD.

Pwenet
2007-08-20, 03:57 PM
"Hmph. Idiots. Kicking out a innocent camper on day one."

Pwenet turns, running a hand through his short hair as he enters Cabin B. Once inside he pulls out from his bag a small paintball gun in a holster. Strapping it on, he then wanders around Cabin B, checking it out.

Korias
2007-08-20, 04:36 PM
((See! I told you I was innocent. Not the Baner (Which I pretended to buy, or perhaps "Mommy's stupid little camper, but I dont really see the difference), but not wrong side of the tracks either.))

((Honestly. Whats with you guys against 300 Fanboys? Its seems to be a repeat of what happened in Rebellion 3, where the villagers, by accident, lynched the two innocent villagers to solidify a Rebel win. Good luck guys!))

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-20, 07:01 PM
The ghost peeks out of the abandonned building having finally added the finishing touches to the camp Diner only to see that that night has fallen.
Well, that took longer than I thought, guess I'll leave the grand opening til tommorrow.
((Sorry I missed the first day, been busy with uni work))

North
2007-08-20, 08:09 PM
*Yawn*

Hmmm whatd I miss. That was a long napNorth says rolling over and looking at the other people of cabin E

smellie_hippie
2007-08-20, 08:55 PM
*smellie_hippie walks back towards the campers gathered at the fireside circle. He looks disheveled, but you can't tell if it's concern for Korias... or missing his favorite faerie and favorite mammal.*

In the words of an immortal songwriter (http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42046000/jpg/_42046174_fredcrown1986cut.jpg) "The show must go on." Let's get into our first Ghost Story for this (our final?) summer at Camp Sleeps-A-Lot...

This is the story of The Monster from the Lake...

Gather round children, for I have a frightening story for you this evening. This is what some kids might call a “fish story”, but I swear to you… every word is true. Several of you have asked why we can only canoe in the morning, and have gotten frustrated about being told no. You see, there’s a reason that we lock up all the canoes at night. There used to be a time when you could paddle over to Naughty Bits Cove under cover of darkness, or watch the sun rise from the middle of Lake Gladitsnotpee. But that was before Gladys.

Who’s Gladys you say? :smallconfused: Gladys is a goldfish, from the early days of camp Sleeps-A-Lot. A young girl named Miriam brought her pet goldfish to summer camp with her. Miriam took Gladys with her everywhere and had lengthy conversations with her, despite the discouragement of other children. :smallamused: She went on hikes with her; Gladys sat in her bowl at the dinner table… why Miriam even tucked her bowl in at night with an underwater night-lite. One night she took Gladys out on a canoe trip……… a night just like this. But Miriam wasn’t very good at paddling, and as she was turning the boat around, she knocked her goldfish bowl into the lake. Gladys swam out of the bowl, and Miriam couldn’t convince her to go back in.

Maybe Gladys thought it was all some kind of game, but didn’t swim back into the bowl. Miriam’s parents came to pick her up to go home… and still no Gladys. She’s out there still. She swims the lake feeling very rejected. We know she’s still out there, because of what happened the last time we let campers take a canoe out at night. They told us about a huge shadow, 20 feet long, swimming beneath the boat… bumping and nudging it. Gladys can’t fit in her bowl anymore, but some kids say she has a large “people-quarium” at the bottom of the lake… waiting for a camper to fall in the lake…

*smellie_hippie dowses the fire, and ushers everyone off to bed*

Sleep tight!


*The following morning, everyone wakes and heads down to breakfast. On the way to the dining hall, you can tell that something heavy has been drug across the middle of the camp-ground. Following the trail leads you to the side of the lake... where you can just make out the tiny spot, of a canoe drifting across the water.

As everyone looks bewildered... someone from the back of the crowd takes a quick head-count*

Hey... where's Alarra?

Alarra, a camper, was frightened away from camp in the middle of the night.


Day Two Begins Now.

Alarra
2007-08-20, 08:59 PM
(Both games? In the same night? *actually starts to cry*)

Pwenet
2007-08-20, 09:21 PM
Hearing the news, Pwenet wanders around, looking at random people. He then spies and walks over to Magtok.

"Were you scared from the story last night?"

Helgraf
2007-08-20, 09:23 PM
(Both games? In the same night? *actually starts to cry*)

((*hug* I'm sorry about your poor fortune. *ruffles your hair a bit* Well, there's always Mafia, n'est ce pas? Also ... *swears vengeance*))

Zeb The Troll
2007-08-20, 09:36 PM
((Wow, she never even got to post in this game with GenCon consuming day one.))

Khaldan
2007-08-20, 10:26 PM
((Shadow, get your butt inter gear. It's n00b huntin time.))

Khaldan goes over to the archery range, and borrows a bow and 5 arrows. He mutters a fwe words under his breath.
I'm gonna KILL those sonuva*****s. KILL!

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-20, 10:40 PM
Andre sits on his bunk. Right now, the cabin is empty as everyone is either out looking for the missing little girl, or comisserating together. Putting his new Zig Zigler book down on the bed, Andre puts on his boots and grabs his jacket.

Feeling that he's unexpectedly grown a little, he steps out the door into the bright sunshine. He's going to find the jerks that scared that little girl. The first person he's looking for is Lord Magtok, those kids are wild...

Blood
2007-08-20, 11:34 PM
((*comforts Alarra*))

Blood glares at Shadow.

Indurain
2007-08-20, 11:45 PM
Little Indy wakes up and stetches (much to the chagrin of the rest of Cabin D). Slowly he makes his way towards the food hall, but is held up by the crowd watching the fleeing canoe.

"Oh no. I hope Gladys doesn't get her. Do you think she'll be alright. Can't anybody stop her. What about the goldfish?"

Indurain hurries up and walks really close to Smellie Hippie.

"Mr. Hippie...something's not right here...and I think that guy started it." Indurain says pointing at Lord Magtok.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-20, 11:51 PM
'Super Adventure' Mike seems really jumpy after last nights story.

"Ahhhhh it's the fish. Dont let it eat my brains.. oh wait it's just Magtok."

Artemis97
2007-08-21, 12:16 AM
Artemis watches the finger pointing then shakes her head and moves off to join Khaldan at the archery range. While firing off a few shots at the targets she wonders why everyone was pointing at the so far silent Cyborg kid.

Helgraf
2007-08-21, 12:17 AM
It was troublesome timing ... Frodo had just been stabbed at Weathertop when little Helgraf heard the news about 'larra.

His lip curled up. Dogearing the page, he tossed the book on his bed and stormed out of his cabin.

*Helgraf points at Lord Magtok* "It was you, wasn't it!?!"

alec
2007-08-21, 12:44 AM
Alec pokes EmeraldRose with his slightly-pointy stick, and yells "It's all your fault they kicked Korias out! He was my best friend here and now he's gone, 'cause of you!"

Timberwolf
2007-08-21, 07:13 AM
((*Hugs Alarra too*))

Joins blood in glaring at Shadow

whitehelm
2007-08-21, 07:33 AM
points at Magtok Why not?

Ink
2007-08-21, 08:38 AM
"Huh! Well, at least she got to leave this stupid camp!"

The little girl Ink scowls after the diminishing canoe as it disappears from sight. Feeling bored and having nothing to do, she decides to throw rocks at the fox Exachix.

Zar Peter
2007-08-21, 08:42 AM
Zar Peter gets up in the morning and points at Lord Magtok!

Do you know when it's breakfast time?

DarkLightDragon
2007-08-21, 09:09 AM
*point at Ink*

Throwing rocks at people is not nice!

Vonriel
2007-08-21, 10:37 AM
Vonriel comes bounding out of the mess hall, where he just finished a rather rousing food fight. You can tell he won, because of the mashed potatoes in his ear and the mac 'n cheese on his face. Hey, little Magtok, you're causing trouble again, aren'tcha? Should never trust someone who wants to get together a group of kids to be mean to others. He picks up a "walking stick" which is really just something for him to beat up anyone who tries anything against him, and points it at Magtok.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-21, 10:40 AM
*points at pwenet*
Hey! Lord Magtok is my friend, and I'm not going to let him get kicked out of camp just because some guy picked him at random. :smallannoyed:

We were going to protect you guys, but not anymore...

*point changed to ink*

((Also, Lord Magtok is away until the 24th, I don't know if he remembered to post it here, but he did in AMEN.))

Madmal
2007-08-21, 10:47 AM
My my my...now we also have a runaway? darn...troublesome...

HMMM...this Magtok kid seems suspicious yes, but that doesn't seem like a reason to gang on him...let's try not to panic.

however, i have noticed some of the fishes on storage has been stolen...

*looks down at Ink (mostly to avoid a lynching, sorry)

It's not nice to throw rocks at people...and sorry if this camp sucks according to you...

Exachix
2007-08-21, 10:49 AM
"Huh! Well, at least she got to leave this stupid camp!"

The little girl Ink scowls after the diminishing canoe as it disappears from sight. Feeling bored and having nothing to do, she decides to throw rocks at the fox Exachix.

The little fox hides away from the rocks, not able to throw rocks back at ink.

Skippy
2007-08-21, 10:51 AM
The boy without a fairy wakes up and after watching what's happening all around the camp, he pulls out his slingshot and starts aiming at Lord Magtok

"Do you know something about the girl who ran away yesterday?"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-21, 10:53 AM
Vespe throws a rock at Ink.
Stoppit!

@V: No, MENACE. The kid-ified version of AMEN. And AMEN is everywhere muhahahaha. :smallbiggrin:

whitehelm
2007-08-21, 10:53 AM
Vespe: Did you really just claim to be masons? That doesn't seem to be a very smart move, but I'll change my point anyway.

points at Ink

Zeb The Troll
2007-08-21, 10:56 AM
Zeb, in search of Alarra since he hasn't seen her since the campfire and was hoping to get her to say hello to everyone, *looks for Lord Magtok* to see if he knows why she got on the canoe after hearing the story about Gladys last night.

North
2007-08-21, 11:19 AM
North wakes up and goes outside. Points at ink Well if everone else is doing it, it must be coolHe thinks to himself.

Draken
2007-08-21, 11:22 AM
I don't think that Magtok is bad.

Meh... 20 feet goldfish. One day I will be far larger! And with a dozen of heads!

I don't trust that rock-throwing guy. Breaths ice at Ink.

Keledrath
2007-08-21, 11:26 AM
Points at Ink.
Lay off of Magtok, bullies!

Almighty Salmon
2007-08-21, 11:34 AM
"Wow, that golfish grew to 20 feet in that lake? I have to try that!"

*points at pwenet*

"Hey you! Think that'd work with a Salmon?"

smellie_hippie
2007-08-21, 11:44 AM
First Post is updated with current votes and notice of who has not voted at all so far. Not all votes have been put in the sploiler, in order to save space. I will list the top two or three on the "chopping block"...

Day ends in 24 hours... ish. :smallamused:

Shadow
2007-08-21, 12:27 PM
O'Shadow shoves Blood into the lake and laughs maniacally.
Pointing, he says "Wook at the poor wittow cwybaby. Gwadith ith coming to get you, wittow cwybaby."

Keledrath
2007-08-21, 12:29 PM
BB decides to avenge his cabin-mate. He "accidentally" tapes an archery target to Shadow's butt.

(Not a point.)

Shadow
2007-08-21, 12:58 PM
While the oblivious O'Shadow gets a target painted to his butt, he continues to point and laugh at Blood.
In the ensuing hysteria, he runs around in a bit of a happy dance, knocking over Maggie (lord magtok) and slipped himself, falling into the lake.
When the other children see what's happened hey all begin to laugh uproarously at the bully O'Shadow.
The punk climbs out of the water screaming "No! No! Noooo!!!
Get me out of thith accourthed lake!
Gladyth will eat me!
Don't let Gladyth take me down to her underwater people-quarium!
I can't thwim!"

Crying and running to his cabin, O'Shadow hides out for the rest of the day, wallowing in self hatred, tears streaming down his face.

Skippy
2007-08-21, 01:11 PM
The boy without a fairy (not named for copyright reasons), always watching Magtok carefully, takes his ocarina out and begins to play, always thinking of his friend...

I wonder how is everyone at home... Perhaps I'll send them a letter sometime..."

Then he sits on a stump and keeps playing the same catchy tune which reminds him of his friend... (http://youtube.com/watch?v=i4Y4MKj0e6o&mode=related&search=)

Neodan282
2007-08-21, 01:44 PM
I point at myself because I want too.

pingcode20
2007-08-21, 01:55 PM
*point at myself while I figure out a good persona to use.

Indurain
2007-08-21, 02:06 PM
((Alright, going OOC here for a second.

While this may end up sacrificing myself to those evil campers, I would like to say, I am in contact with the seer/fool. The seer/fool scried Lord Magtok last night and got the response of CWSOT. Now, wouldn't it be really great to know whether or not this person is the seer or the fool? If we vote Magtok out of our camp, we will have gained valuable information not just about our seer/fool, but about our fellow campers as well. This Ink/Magtok war is going to be a decisive turning point as if Magtok is found to be a rotten apple, we can look at those who tried to steer the bandwagon astray as definite targets. If he's not...then we can learn other valuable information.

So there we go. No I'm not a seer's proxy, I am posting this on my own without any other provocation. If I should be chased off in the night though, have no fear, I'm not the only one the seer/fool has been in contact with. So please, listen to reason and vote Lord Magtok. Don't try to save him just because he's AMEN.))

Almighty Salmon
2007-08-21, 02:11 PM
That makes sense.

*Changes vote to Lord Magtok*

whitehelm
2007-08-21, 02:26 PM
Actually, that doesn't make a lick of sense. There's only been one night, if this "seer/fool" used it to scry Magtok, how does he know Indurain's safe, along with all these other people? I'm not saying Indurain's lying, but I think it's more likely that someone from the other side contacted Indurain to try to get Magtok lynched. Perhaps the prankster scried Magtok and found out he's the baner? Who knows.

North
2007-08-21, 02:38 PM
*Points at Lord Magtok instead* Hmm if fish is doing it , it must be cool!

((So id Magtok is guilty then we know the seer via Indy is possibly reliable. If Magtok is a camper then Indy is either CWSOT or Duped. Either way will yield valuable info. One of the three Magtok.Indy or *_____* is CWSOT for sure. Ink is still a wild card either way though. But at least this way we can catch one guilty party.))

Keledrath
2007-08-21, 02:47 PM
(There is another potential: That was the Devil, and Magtok's a camper. The devil would pretend to be the Seer, and would try to convince us that campers were CWSOTT.)

whitehelm
2007-08-21, 03:04 PM
Let me repeat this to be clear, because I think its important. A seer/fool WILL NOT announce him/herself to numerous people without scrying them first. If one of those people is a "wolf", the seer/fool gets tracked back and killed.

Therefore either Indurain or his contact is LYING.

Well ok, the seer/fool could be a bad player, but is that really worth assuming?

Especially since the devil could've scried Magtok last night, and found a baner? (A seer would just get killed in the night)

B-Man
2007-08-21, 03:08 PM
* Komori Kiri (aka myself, B-Man) slips a piece of paper underneath the closet door in Cabin D which indicates a 'point' like action at Lord Magtok.

I'm still not coming out. It's nice and cosy in here. she says as she finishes yet another manga. At this rate, I'm going to run out of manga to read....

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-21, 03:10 PM
"Alarra left all her stuff behind, I hope she'll be OK out there. She's only little and she could be in trouble." Curly looks worriedly at the dot of a canoe on the lake but cannot do anything. She points at the Naked Lad (indy). "Hey, get some clothes on!"
She then heads over to the mess hall and wonders if there will be any activities today.

((RP point because frankly this Magtok/Ink thing could go either way with both sides saying "Indy is CWSOTT/Magotk is." "Well, I have the Seer/Fool." "So, it could be the Devil." So, I'll keep out of this.
Also, Magtok is on holiday somewhere too))

Flying Elephant
2007-08-21, 03:31 PM
The elephant itches his head with his trunk. "That Indurian kid made a big mistake- he can't be telling the truth. If he's on our side, he would tell us his contact. Then we would lynch him, and if he's a camper, we would lynch his contact, too. We'll either lose a camper and a CWSOTT, or just get rid of a CWSOTT.

Shadow
2007-08-21, 03:43 PM
The elephant itches his head with his trunk. "That Indurian kid made a big mistake- he can't be telling the truth. If he's on our side, he would tell us his contact. Then we would lynch him, and if he's a camper, we would lynch his contact, too. We'll either lose a camper and a CWSOTT, or just get rid of a CWSOTT.
[OOC post]

I think that all of you fail to take into account that certain people talk amongst themselves at times.
There would be no need for a scry.
There's someone in this game that knows my role (if I have one), but we've had no scry.
I won't tell you who that is, or what theirs is, but suffice it to say, it is a possibility.

The other possibility is that CWSOTT found the Seer or Baner on night one. Unlikely. Highly. If they found the Seer, they'd "send him/her packing" tonight. If they found the Baner, Indy would be a small price to pay.

The fact of the matter is that (if you'll notice) I pointed at Blood (as I did yesterday) earlier. After speaking to someone OTHER than Indy, I changed my vote.

I propose this. I will PM a list of the people that I have surmised to be a part of this little "group" to a random player or three IF Maggie turns out to be a camper/Baner (because I'll surely be killed next after posting this....).

This will offset the risk taken if we happen to lose someone important.
I have quite a few names that we could march down.

I believe, however, that it is worth the risk. Finding a Seer this early in a game would be an IMMENSE help.
Even if we've found the Fool instead, for that will prove to the other who they really are.

Realistically, if we're dealing with the Devil already, wouldn't it be easy to find out?
Odds say that each of the scriers would have chosen a camper to scry on the first night. There are just too many choices.

If two different people come forward and say:
"Hey! I was scried last night by the Seer."
"Hey! So was I!"

Then we have a problem. Other than that, I think this is the safest/smartest course of action.
If that happens, the Seers start scrying the people that claimed to be scried, thus proving/disproving the claims.
It'll all be sorted out in 2 days even if Indy's lying, which I don't think he is....

[/OOC post]

"Thummary: Get Maggie! Thring him up! It'th worth it!"

evnafets
2007-08-21, 04:50 PM
>I think that all of you fail to take into account that certain people talk amongst themselves at times.

True dat. In fact I think its the main reason how ZombieRockStar was revealed as the Devil in WerewolfVIII just now - because he was at Gencon with other board members. However also look at it from the other point of view - it makes it easier to set up a sneaky scheme because you HAVE that level of trust to work with.

Their are many things it could be:
It could be a sacrifice on their part to gain the trust of campers.
It could be an attempt to kill off someone important. The baner will be protecting themself, and thus not be vulnerable to night kills.
If Magtok ends up someone important, then it will be an "oh well, I guess we've got the fool then - no matter"

The conservative side of me says to point at Indurain. If he ends up being from the wrong side of the tracks, we leave LordMagtok alone. If he's a villager, then we take a look at Magtok tomorrow/ I am loathe to lynch somebody when they are not around to defend themselves.

evnafets points at Indurain

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-21, 04:56 PM
((Once again a bandwagon leaping on this point. So, who'd be suspicious but the second or third perrson? I gave my reasons for pointing at Indy; plus I'm a Counsellor, and Indys' walking around frickin' naked! What kind of Counsellor wouldn't point at him? Except one at a naturist camp obviously.
I'd like to say: Keep off this bandwagon, and for God sake, think of an actual reason for a point, don't follow one.))

Exachix
2007-08-21, 04:58 PM
((But we can perform that same action on Magtok.
If he's WSotT, then Indy was right.
If he's not. We kill Indy.

The first we get the seer's advocate... which I surmise will be killed on this night IF Magtok is WSotT.

The only problem is that the WSotT campers can read this, and so can anticipate our moves, giving whatever we plan out loud, like this, to them.))

The fox now points at Magtok., still trying to throw stones at Ink.

Shadow
2007-08-21, 05:10 PM
((But we can perform that same action on Magtok.
If he's WSotT, then Indy was right.
If he's not. We kill Indy.

The first we get the seer's advocate... which I surmise will be killed on this night IF Magtok is WSotT.
But if we've simply found the Fool?
What then?
You'll lynch Indy for finding the Fool?
Stupid.
Have the opposing "Seer" scry him tonight if all goes badly instead.
That makes more sense.

The only problem is that the WSotT campers can read this, and so can anticipate our moves, giving whatever we plan out loud, like this, to them.))And that, buttfathe, ith why I ekthpect to be here until day three thith time.
Khaldan wath kind enough to point out what he called "the rule of Thadow" to everyone (although hith numberth were a little off), and ath thuch, the Bad Camperth would be foolth to thcare me off before then, ekthpecting the Camp to thend me themthelveth after that.
But by thtating thith, I am only rethetting the balanthe that we had before.

It's a crap thhoot.
Buttfathe.

evnafets
2007-08-21, 05:13 PM
The point is it might be the "wolves" trying to get us to kill someone important.
Lord Magtok has allegedly been scried as from the wrong side of the tracks.
We are lynching him to check the validity of that scry.

It could be the the WSotT team trying to get us to kill our "Brave little Camper". They can't do it at night, because most baners protect themselves.

There is no need to rush the validation of this seer. It can wait a day.
I think if there is even the slightest chance of lynching someone important we should leave it alone.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-21, 05:26 PM
((Hello I am the Baner (fake fake fake) and I will pretend that I'm not. I know somone is from WSOTT (or they think so) so I will say so without providing evidence. I point at Maggy
Or: I'm the Devil (fakefakefake) and I know that Magtok is the Baner. I will pretend to be the Seer and say Maggy is WSOTT.
Or: I am the Devil. I will sacrifice a normal WSOTT and do the above and they pretend to be the Seer. A Devils Proxy pretending tobe the Seer
Just becasue you say it doesn't mean it's true. And seeing as Maggy's likely to die we might as well find out. Indy can tell us his source. Follow through))

whitehelm
2007-08-21, 06:24 PM
Shadow: Are you saying that indeed, this potential seer contacted you or one of your "friends" without scrying you first?

Sigh...points back to Magtok. I just hope this doesn't end up being a baner-wolf sacrifice.

Lucky
2007-08-21, 06:31 PM
*Points at Magtok

Blood
2007-08-21, 06:36 PM
Blood swims back to shore, cursing at Shadow loudly. He then pushes Shadow into the lake. (Still pointing at him!)

Shadow
2007-08-21, 06:38 PM
Shadow: Are you saying that indeed, this potential seer contacted you or one of your "friends" without scrying you first?I said no such thing.
Read it again.

I did indeed say those two different things could have happened, or had happened, but not together.
I haven't talked to Indy about this game until today.
After making that post.

And you're right.
It could be a bad trade day.
But I think the chances of that are exceedingly slim.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-21, 06:59 PM
With a sense of desperation, Andre has been searching for the little girl for hours now. His boots muddy, he has pulled out a flashlight to keep looking until the counselors force him home.

(Ok, OOC. This could be very dangerous for me, but I don't really care right now.

Short of it, trust Indy - lynch Magtok, ignore Ink for now.

I think I can verify that this is not a ploy.

I happened to be online with Alarra last night when she found out she'd been scared away.

Her last game related words to me were that that we were going to test the Scryer/Fools' scry that Magtok was a Wolf.

So we started the bandwagon...

Indy probably is in touch with the Seer. Let's just move on to the next day.)

Khaldan
2007-08-21, 07:09 PM
The sheet. (http://www.editgrid.com/user/khaldan/Khaldans_Sleeps-a-lot_sheet#)

Looking at this, Blood is the only person to point at the same person, who happens to be shadow.((from now on, shadow, I'm calling you cat, which is short for schrodingers cat.)) Now, if you take the rule of shadow, and apply it to this, Cat happens to be highly amorphous. Personally, I think cat is still a camper, and so we don't need to kill him. On the other hand, Blood is highly suspicious because of this. And since there is no real reaeson to point at Magtok, since he's about to die, I *point at blood.*

HyramGraff
2007-08-21, 08:05 PM
I'm going to point at Helgraf until I come up with something better.

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-21, 08:35 PM
The ghost comes out of the abandonned building and taps Magtok on the shoulder.
Mind helping me hand out some pamphlets kid?

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-08-21, 09:03 PM
No time to think, and I'm in autolynch danger.

I point at myself.

Zeb The Troll
2007-08-21, 09:17 PM
True dat. In fact I think its the main reason how ZombieRockStar was revealed as the Devil in WerewolfVIII just now - because he was at Gencon with other board members.((There were eight of us in the room including ZRS and four to eight additional guests at any given time. Never once did he reveal his role to us. It was discovered while we were there, but we didn't ever say to him that this was the case and so never even put him in a position to confirm or deny it. There was so much going on this weekend that SMBG barely even came up. Note that some of us even forgot to post on the first day of this game because of the weekend being so busy with GenCon and Meetup activities. Just wanted to clarify that.))

Nibleswick
2007-08-21, 09:32 PM
((Well it's worth the risk.))

Li'le Nibleswick from the desert points at Magtok and says,"hail and well met."

smellie_hippie
2007-08-22, 06:06 AM
*smellie_hippie comes out of his director's cabin, and finds an entire crowd of children huddled around the lake. They appear agitated and calm all at the same time.... some appear to be wet after falling in the lake as well.*

It's going to be alright mister director hippie coffee sir!

Yeah, we know who one of the campers is from across the lake!

*smellie_hippie raises an eyebrow in confusion* :smallconfused: <- see?

Thtop thquirming, and come thay thomething about your dathterdly deedth, Lord buttfathe... I mean Magtok. Thend him home mithter hippie.

You're all sure about this then?

YES!

Alright then... come with me Lord Magtok.

Lord Magtok was kicked out of camp. He was from Camp Wrong-Side-Of-The-Tracks.

PM your night-time activities, and I'll post the next Ghost Story as soon as we have them.

Those who are at risk of auto-lynching (see first post), you have until I post the Ghost Story to plea for an extension...

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-22, 06:32 AM
Oh....
This does not reflect well on me....:smalleek:
I didn't know he was from that other camp! Honest!

Almighty Salmon
2007-08-22, 06:32 AM
Woohoo! We got one!

And now we have a valid seer, this will help greatly.

Pwenet
2007-08-22, 07:06 AM
Oh....
This does not reflect well on me....:smalleek:
I didn't know he was from that other camp! Honest!

I would start packing up your gear now if I were you :smallwink:

Ink
2007-08-22, 07:13 AM
((There were eight of us in the room including ZRS and four to eight additional guests at any given time. Never once did he reveal his role to us. It was discovered while we were there, but we didn't ever say to him that this was the case and so never even put him in a position to confirm or deny it. There was so much going on this weekend that SMBG barely even came up. Note that some of us even forgot to post on the first day of this game because of the weekend being so busy with GenCon and Meetup activities. Just wanted to clarify that.))

((So, ZombieRockStar talks in his sleep then? :smallamused:))

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-22, 07:14 AM
Vespe sighs and begins packing his bags.
And I actually liked this camp too...

Keledrath
2007-08-22, 07:34 AM
I can't believe he lied to me like that. @$$hole.

Skippy
2007-08-22, 08:29 AM
The boy without a fairy begins to prepare the fire for tonight's ghost story, and then he pulls out his ocarina and begins playing, while everyone gathers around and begin dancing happily, as we have one of them.

Madmal
2007-08-22, 09:05 AM
that brat...and i was blaming another kid for that...:smallannoyed: :smallsigh:

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-22, 09:51 AM
"Well, I kind of expected it. Magtok would always be bad as always will be. CWSOTT was tailor-made for him. I'm still sorry to see him go. Guess the naked lad knows someone anyway."

Indurain
2007-08-22, 10:07 AM
Well, I'll see you all in the afterlife, but before I go a few small words for my doubters...

I told ya so. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQS1m65WUCI&mode=related&search=)

Blood
2007-08-22, 10:38 AM
Blood cheers as Magtok is taken away. He is sure to stay far away from "buttfathe boy."

Keledrath
2007-08-22, 10:49 AM
(Baner, protect Indy. He's their obvious target.)

Madmal
2007-08-22, 10:57 AM
Well, I'll see you all in the afterlife, but before I go a few small words for my doubters...

I told ya so. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQS1m65WUCI&mode=related&search=)

((*Imagines Indy doing Elliot's dance*

o.oU

curse you, over-active imagination!!!))

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-22, 11:20 AM
((did not want that image in my head))

Shadow
2007-08-22, 11:27 AM
Thtop thquirming, and come thay thomething about your dathterdly deedth, Lord buttfathe... I mean Magtok. Thend him home mithter hippie.
Thimply perfect!

And well done, camperth!

PirateMonk
2007-08-22, 12:21 PM
((So: do we have the real seer or CWSotT making a sacrifice? And doesn't the fool get a random result, meaning that he/she could have guessed right in this one instance?))

v Still night.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-22, 12:24 PM
(OOC) @^

You sound awfuly suspicous tryin' to get us to distrust our seer

*points at PM when it's daytime if i'm still alive

oops guess i should have checked the thread before pointing

its all good :smallcool:

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-22, 12:28 PM
((Pssst...Raiser, it's night-time....:smalltongue: ))

PirateMonk
2007-08-22, 01:11 PM
(OOC) @^

You sound awfuly suspicous tryin' to get us to distrust our seer

*points at PM when it's daytime if i'm still alive

oops guess i should have checked the thread before pointing

its all good :smallcool:

If we're both still alive.

Castaras
2007-08-22, 02:46 PM
Stupid holidayish things...

Sorry for not voting again, am currently on holiday. I will do my utmost to go vote tomorrow. I should be back to posting regularly on Sunday.

smellie_hippie
2007-08-22, 05:06 PM
*emboldened by the dismissal of a camper from Wrong-Side-of-the-Tracks, smellie_hippie vigorously summons the entire camp for tonight's fireside Ghost Story*

Gather Round children, gather round... I have a great story to tell you tonight. No, it's not about a cursed Kubb :smallannoyed: ... it's about a comic strip gone wrong...


Belkar, harvesting kidneys at night.
Once upon a time, there was an amazing cartoonist by the name of Richard Burlew. He created a comic that drew tens of thousands of internet users to comment critique and create silly forums for random acts of violence. In the process, many of those forum-goers began to enact many of the traits of the characters created by Mr. Burlew. This was all well-and-good, with one exception…….. Belkar.:belkar:

Belkar was one of the most evil characters of the OOTS creation. He was a diminutive figure with a penchant for hurling insults and sexual innuendos, causing bodily harm and…… collecting kidneys :smalleek: . Belkar even struck a note of fear in the hearts of his fraternity of fellow fictional figurines.

In my early days at camp Sleeps-A-Lot, there were many entertaining games played. Huddled quietly in the corners of the cabins, campers would play Killer Bunnies, Throw the Stick, Throw the Rock and the Stick Shortly Thereafter… but mostly we would play The Dungeon of Dorukan. These games would last until the dim lighted hours of the morning. Sometimes we would even hide the boards to continue battling Unremarkable Goblins for nights on end. Days without sleep would cause the campers minds to wander… and always they would return to Belkar and his harvesting of kidneys.

A few years ago, there was a gaming event to remember at camp Sleeps-A-Lot. That year, a particularly effective player became obsessed with Belkar. His use of double-entendres, vulgar insults and inability to track in the woods were whispered about over the dinner table. He started sneaking through the campground calling insults and threats to the wind. “Great cleavage Roy *snicker* ……run my pretty little chunks of XP… I’ve come for your kidneys.” The stories grew and grew, in contrast to his shrinking stature. No I’m serious… the dude started shrinking! Legends say that he never went home again. Some campers swear that late at night, while playing a Screw This card… they can hear a voice calling for kidneys.:belkar:

He's out there still... somewhere. Alright kids... go on to bed now. I'll see you in the kidney morning!


*As the camp shakes off their fitful sleep, they head towards the dining hall for breakfast. Feeling excessively vegetarian, everyone hopes for cold cereal or maybe some waffles... Nobody expected to see "kidney pies" seated at each and every place. A large banner hangs from the rafters...*


These are for you Zeb. All for you! CWSOTT.

*smellie_hippie enters from the kitchens with a much smaller clipboard.*

Zeb the Troll was scared away from camp, he was the Assistant Camp Director.

additionally, the following children couldn't handle the scene, and also fled in fear.
Janusnori: a camper
Krystal_Tiger: B-F-F camper
Lord Fullbladder: a camper
Meinberg: a camper
the flake: a camper



Day Three Begins Now.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-22, 05:08 PM
Eeeew.
*pokes one of the pies*
I think it blinked at me. I'm...not so hungry....
Vespe wanders off.

RocketBard
2007-08-22, 05:11 PM
Hmm... this will be perfect for my blog. I need to write on it too, my skin has lost its white complexion and now I'm all tan! I'm just glad it didn't cause me to get sick and wind up in the office of that evil nurse.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-22, 05:17 PM
Well now we know who indy's source was :smalleek:

Although now we should know at least one more CWSOTT

cuz who would know to off zeb

Zeb The Troll
2007-08-22, 05:19 PM
((Mother humpin' son of a pony rustlin' rattlesnake's little brother!))

Keledrath
2007-08-22, 05:21 PM
(Wait, pies? That's Cassie's thing!)

Points at the beholder (Cassie)
I'm on to you, pie-girl!

Shadow
2007-08-22, 05:21 PM
"That thucks. You guyth all thuck!"
O'Shadow storms off to his cabin to think about what's been happening, and how to best save the camp that he's actually beginning to enjoy.

Harvething kidneyth thoundth like fun, O'Shadow thinks to himself....

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-22, 05:26 PM
Wait, is that guy actually talking about harvesting kidneys!? :smalleek:
Vespe runs and hides behind a tree while shaking and pointing at Shadow.

North
2007-08-22, 05:26 PM
Wow. Two days and they scared off the assistant camp director! Were boned.... North backs into the corner or the mess hall. *Pointing at Ink* And again from my cabin! my cabin is curseded!

Artemis97
2007-08-22, 05:31 PM
Artemis pokes one of the pies. "There isn't really kidney in this right? It's like mince-meat, which is just chopped up fruit. Right?" she looks around for some sort of reassurance.

Vonriel
2007-08-22, 05:32 PM
Vonriel tries to stop Vespe as he runs by. He's just trying to scare you. Don't let O'Shadow get to you, he's nothing but a meanie. Peering around, Vonriel points at Pingcode20. Hey you! Where were you last night? I didn't see you in the cabin..

(( Narrators, I assume there's a reason for the cabin assignments, when is it gonna come up? :smallconfused: ))

Shadow
2007-08-22, 05:35 PM
Wait, is that guy actually talking about harvesting kidneys!? :smalleek:
Vespe runs and hides behind a tree while shaking and pointing at Shadow.((No, he wasn't talking about harvesting kidneys. See?))


Harvething kidneyth thoundth like fun, O'Shadow thinks to himself....

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-22, 06:15 PM
....

:smalleek:

:smallfurious:

Andre starts singing a song... hopefully the others will join in... (play link) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrQnnZJ68Xo)

Korias, Alarra, Zeb, Janusnori, Krystal_Tiger, Lord Fullbladder, Meinberg, flake

Andre walks up to Whitehelm "I hear you are a bad camper. Take your stuff and get out of camp."

Korias
2007-08-22, 06:20 PM
....

:smalleek:

:smallfurious:

Andre starts singing a song... hopefully the others will join in... (play link) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrQnnZJ68Xo)

Korias, Alarra, Zeb, Janusnori, Krystal_Tiger, Lord Fullbladder, Meinberg, flake

A Spartan Drum plays along with the tune of Andre's singing.

evnafets
2007-08-22, 06:51 PM
I think the first suspects were those who voted for Ink, before Indurain made his post.

Those are:
DarkLightDragon
Malmagor Andrigal
Exachix
Vespe Ratavo
Whitehelm
North
Draken
Bookboy


I think I agree Andre, Whitehelm is looking very suspicious
- 6th on the bandwagon for Lord Magtok (turning on a fellow 'wolf' to hide himself)
- 4th on the bandwagon for Ink (alternate bandwagon started to save his fellow)
- Changed back to Lord Magtok later after Indurain's post.

Looks a fairly good profile match for someone from the wrong side of the tracks.

evnafets points at Whitehelm

whitehelm
2007-08-22, 07:38 PM
evnafets: I changed my vote to Ink because I thought Vespe was claiming masonship. Then that whole seer/fool thing started and I didn't think it was worth the risk to lynch Magtok, something you agreed with me on. I switched back because everyone was for the lynch Magtok plan so I figured there must be something else going on that I didn't know. Indurain did finally let me know by PM later which I thank him for.

More importantly, this is an Alpha Wolf game. Do you honestly think I would've been picked? I'm not that well known yet.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-22, 07:48 PM
((No, he wasn't talking about harvesting kidneys. See?))

((Er...
>_>
<_<

Vespe can read minds. Everyone knows that. :smallwink: ))

Blood
2007-08-22, 08:02 PM
Blood seems a bit shocked. He just stands there, whimpering at Artemis.

smellie_hippie
2007-08-22, 08:09 PM
(( Narrators, I assume there's a reason for the cabin assignments, when is it gonna come up? :smallconfused: ))

Cabin assignments will come into play as a side quest... but not tonight.

Indurain
2007-08-22, 08:26 PM
"Oh no...not Zebbie. He helped me when I was scared and told me stories. Stories about bananas, and pillow fights, and the time he wrestled a troll. He was so brave."

Little Indy hugs tightly to smellie hippie's leg.

"Mister Hippie. Zeb said something to me last night before he left. He said that I should never trust people with white helmets...do you think he means that guy?" Indurain asks, pointing at whitehelm.

((Okay...trust me on this one people. You want to lynch whitehelm. He's the kind of fellow who likes to pull pranks, if you catch my drift.))

North
2007-08-22, 08:36 PM
((But we still dont know if Ink was guilty or not. Do we? He could theoretically be CWSOT or a reg camper. We dont know for sure. So I dont think that voting for him is suspicious necessarily.))

North listens to Indy solemnly. I thought that white hats were good but If you say that helmets are bad *North points at Whitehelm*
You were right about Magtok , I hope your right again,

Ink
2007-08-22, 08:44 PM
((I agree that whitehelm is incredibly suspicious. As for alpha-selection, whitehelm had a rather good showing in the Pirates game recently and lasted almost to the end so it's definitely not unlikely that someone would pick him to be a werewolf.))

Ink sticks out her tongue at the kid in the white helmet.

"You're ugly."

She then goes off to look for the fox.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-22, 08:45 PM
Andre asks North "What exactly was the evidence against Ink again?"

And in tribute to Korias, he places a cd in one of the dvd players (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG6FZZY9ciA).

"Madness? This is camp!"

Artemis97
2007-08-22, 08:47 PM
Artemis waves Whitehelm over. "You can give me a staight answer about this pie, right?"

whitehelm
2007-08-22, 08:48 PM
Indy: Tsk, tsk, you wolf you. I figured it out..YOU GAVE THE SEER AWAY!!


I'm sending this to you because I give you mad respect as a player due to your efforts in Pirates. (There was a reason we gave you a shout out in the conclusion)

I was not scried by the seer/fool. I know them...IRL. I gave them my word that I was not but a simple camper, and they in turn trusted me.

This was sent by PM yesterday. The wolves found the seer immediately, so someone must've tipped them off. Now he accuses me of being the devil...probably trying to discredit me before I can accuse him.

That was your downfall...I really did trust you and probably wouldn't have accused you if you hadn't posted that blatant lie.

points at Indurain

Edit: Consider this also, when did Zeb scry me? He scried Magtok night 1, and DIED night 2. He might've scried me then, but scry results are given at the same time as deaths.

Edit again: Those who pointed at me are receiving a copy of the PM as evidence. Anyone else who wants a copy let me know.

North
2007-08-22, 08:57 PM
North walks over and whispers to Andre. "Umm there was no evidence. I just went with who we were going with yesterday before Indy gave us the lowdown. Ink still could be innocent. I dont really know. This is my first time being allowed to go to camp. I dont really know what Im doing. Like Indy pointed at Maggy and we found out he was bad but what if Indy has been ticked or hes tricking us by pointing out one of his own.So maybe Whitehelm is bad but maybe hes not. WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO LIE! ITS CRAZY" After yelling North looks around and trys to melt into the wall and hide from everyone elses attention.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-22, 09:08 PM
Andre looks at North, and say's "That's ok."

Right then Shadow SMACKS Andre in the head with a dodgeball (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodgeball)

"O'Tha-dow Rulth! (not a point.)

Helgraf
2007-08-22, 09:33 PM
Helgraf looks up from "The Council of Elrond".



[s]*Helgraf points at Indurian*

Ink
2007-08-22, 09:39 PM
((Well I was the secondary bandwagon target yesterday. If werewolves want to save their fellows they would push the bandwagon onto a non-werewolf. If Magtok and I were both werewolves they wouldn't have let the second bandwagon build up on me.

So Indy sent that PM to several people. Well it's not hard to figure out who knows who in real life. People here know which board members are friends with each other and which are not. Whitehelm and/or other recipients of the PM who are wolves could have deduced the identity of the seer from that information, I reckon.

Alternatively Indy may be a werewolf. By sacrificing one of his own and coming out as a "proxy" he may have been trying to get the baner's protection, thus leaving the seer open for a nighttime kill.

Or other people know the identity of the seer also, and there is a leak in Indy's "trusted" network.

Or the werewolves found the seer on their own, through a fluke, or the devil.

Anyhow I still think whitehelm's the best target, and we could learn a bit from knowing his role.))

Ink continues hunting for the fox. She has a bag of rocks in one hand.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-22, 09:40 PM
Vespe attempts to shove Ink into some mud.
Stop throwing rocks at Exy! What has he ever done to you? :smallmad:

EmeraldRose
2007-08-22, 09:47 PM
*Nurse Hatchett comes out of the med tent with another handful of forms and sighs*

With all these reports to fill out I'll never get around to filling up the bottles of sunscreen at the pool! You there...Whitehelm, isn't it? Take these forms over to the Camp Director for me please so that I can try to get some other tasks done before lunch time. Thank you.

Ink
2007-08-22, 09:51 PM
Ink feels a push on her back and turns around to face Vespe.

"Why are you talking to me? I don't like to talk to funny-looking people. Go away before you infect me with your boy-germs."

She turns away and resumes looking for the fox.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-22, 09:53 PM
Vespe runs back to his cabin crying. :smallfrown:

Helgraf
2007-08-22, 09:55 PM
Helgraf pauses. "Mmm. Actually, I'd forgotten something. Indurian is still a blip on my radar, but the something I've forgotten switches matters."

*Helgraf points at Whitehelm*

"I've not forgotten the noodle incident..."

Korias
2007-08-22, 10:00 PM
Andre asks North "What exactly was the evidence against Ink again?"

And in tribute to Korias, he places a cd in one of the dvd players (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG6FZZY9ciA).

"Madness? This is camp!"

Heh, this is a Camp! For kids! You cant show that!

A Package arrives for Andre. Inside is a DVD. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNqiSkd1M6k&mode=related&search=)

Pwenet
2007-08-22, 10:05 PM
Pwenet walks through, seemingly having a debating with himself.

"Whitehelm is showing forged notes?!?"

"Does that not mean he is probably a evil person?

"Well, with everyone being idiots, maybe they will fall for it."

Pwenet then looks over at whitehelm.

"Agreed. Whitehelm a evil person who scared the others away!"

Madmal
2007-08-22, 10:12 PM
*scrubbed quote*

((Errr, Couple of Pointers here...

1.- Zeb was the seer, this has been confirmed.
2.- Sorry, but you're not supposed to involve yourself with the game anymore))

Draken
2007-08-22, 10:17 PM
We all agree on this?

Sure.

For once.

Right, so we wont trust that guy with theWhitehelm .

Korias
2007-08-22, 10:17 PM
2.- Sorry, but you're not supposed to involve yourself with the game anymore))


The lynched person is out, and can make comments, but nothing that could influence a vote.
I'm assuming, that since Im Lynched, I can still post, just nothing that can truly influence a vote. So Logically, I cant die and then post "OMG (Insert name Here) is a Wolf!", but I can post Logic. Either way, I'll shut up so you can continue with your game.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-08-22, 10:26 PM
Logic can only be posted by players still in the game, Korias.

Things you can do,
RP being a ghost
make OOC jokes or cheering for a side

Posting logic can influence the game, something the ghosts cannot do. PLease delete your thoughts from the previous comment in question.

Mal, please edit your quote.

Madmal
2007-08-22, 10:45 PM
((quote edited))

alec
2007-08-23, 12:31 AM
Alec watches both dvds as they play, and at the end stands up and salutes. With the formalities out of the way, he points at Whitehelm, saying "If you lot hadn't come here, Korias would still be here. Get packing!" and gesturing with his stick.

Zar Peter
2007-08-23, 12:47 AM
The Austrian exchange student wakes up and sees all the people pointing.

Oh man, living in the wrong time zone and you are out of the game! All that stuff happend while I was sleeping, all comments are made.

He waves his hand flatly in the direction of whitehelm and searches for a ball to play football.

DarkLightDragon
2007-08-23, 01:05 AM
Since everyone's doing it...

*DLD points at whitehelm*

...But I'm still suspicious about Ink. I don't like people who throw rocks at things.

Exachix
2007-08-23, 02:55 AM
The Little fox wakes late, and avoids ink as he watches pointing happening.

Almighty Salmon
2007-08-23, 04:49 AM
Well, looks like Whitehelms had it.

*Points at Whitehelm*

Keledrath
2007-08-23, 06:21 AM
Points at whitehelm.
Good lord, six people, including the Assistant director? Tis is not looking good at all.

Timberwolf
2007-08-23, 07:10 AM
I think the first suspects were those who voted for Ink, before Indurain made his post.

Those are:
DarkLightDragon
Malmagor Andrigal
Exachix
Vespe Ratavo
Whitehelm
North
Draken
Bookboy


I think I agree Andre, Whitehelm is looking very suspicious
- 6th on the bandwagon for Lord Magtok (turning on a fellow 'wolf' to hide himself)
- 4th on the bandwagon for Ink (alternate bandwagon started to save his fellow)
- Changed back to Lord Magtok later after Indurain's post.

Looks a fairly good profile match for someone from the wrong side of the tracks.

evnafets points at Whitehelm

Nice logic evnafets. I can't argue with that.

*points at Whitehelm*

Also, I will be away over the weekend (from tomorrow) so please don't kill me. Thank you

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-23, 07:48 AM
"Hey, has anyone seen whitehelm? I've just checked his bed in his cabin and it's filthy. He really needs to start cleaning up." Curly walks around searching for whitehelm and crossing the missing campers and assisstants off of lists, trying to keep track of the missing.

Skippy
2007-08-23, 07:57 AM
The boy without a fairy walks around the camp, looking for clues, he picks up a sock and asks Whitehelm:

"Hey, is this yours?"

PirateMonk
2007-08-23, 08:40 AM
PirateMonk walks over to the crowd around whitehelm.

"What's going on?"

Castaras
2007-08-23, 10:33 AM
Oooo, a bandwagon.

The young beholder waves a telekinesis eye ray at Whitehelm.

Exachix
2007-08-23, 10:35 AM
The Little fox curls up by the Cabin E and Points at Whitehelm.

((I had pointed at Ink before because he throws stones at me! :smalleek:))

Madmal
2007-08-23, 10:37 AM
((plays pranks...well, Indy got one, and he seemed to be in contact with the seer, so it's probably a good guess..even if it's an (ew) bandwagon...))

*Mal points at Whitehelm

B-Man
2007-08-23, 10:37 AM
* Komori Kiri slips another slip of paper under the closet door in Cabin D which indicates an accusatory statement stating Whitehelm is not of this camp. The paper also requests more manga be brought to the closet.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-23, 10:47 AM
Curly catches sight of the paper. "Hmm, more Manga; well, I suppose I could find some..." An hour later two boxes of manga are put down eight feet away from the closet. They contain Manga like: Ghost Hunt, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, .Hack, Cowboy Bebop, several manga of famous anime fims (read Miyazacki mainly), CCS manga and Tsubasa Chronicles as well as many, many more.

((I don't know very many manga books, so I used some anime I KNOW were based on the manga series. And it adds flavour text))

B-Man
2007-08-23, 10:52 AM
*sniff* *sniff* I smell manga... Kiri says ((so definitely not in character right now)) as she opens the door a crack. Noting that the boxes are eight feet away, she winces and closes the door. Too far away, but thank you who ever brought them

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-23, 10:54 AM
Seeing the door open, but that Kiri woon't leave she takes the proverbial 10ft barge pole and pushes the boxes 7ft closer to the door, so that the door will actually open seeing as the boxes are VERY heavy.

whitehelm
2007-08-23, 10:55 AM
This is just a small victory for you, campers. You've already lost, you just don't know it yet! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

B-Man
2007-08-23, 11:01 AM
Kiri opens the door noticing that the smell of manga came closer to her. She grabs the boxes, pushing them in quickly and closes the door.

Arigato! she says before getting lost in Ghost Hunt.

Blood
2007-08-23, 11:25 AM
Blood raises his eyebrows at whitehelm. "Did he just admit to being from Camp Wrong-Side-of-the-Tracks?"

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-23, 11:28 AM
"Don't mention it. I even got an advanced copy of Ghost Hunt 9 in there too. Now be happy. Dinner's at the normal time.Shall I leave it in the same place?" Curly looks around the Camp to see if anyone's around. "Good, noones out here." She then pulls out her other copy of Ghost Hunt 9 to read.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-23, 11:44 AM
Blood raises his eyebrows at whitehelm. "Did he just admit to being from Camp Wrong-Side-of-the-Tracks?"

(Yes.)

Andre leaves the group to grab a notebook and pen to start keeping track of these things...

smellie_hippie
2007-08-23, 12:33 PM
It's going to be a short day campers. I'm busy at work, so I won't be able to post the lynching scene until tonight... in the meantime, if you have not voted, get on it quick to prevent another auto-lynch!

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-23, 01:02 PM
Heh, this is a Camp! For kids! You cant show that!

A Package arrives for Andre. Inside is a DVD. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNqiSkd1M6k&mode=related&search=)


(I just saw this, finally! Oh jeez... :smallbiggrin: Thanks!)

Exachix
2007-08-23, 02:01 PM
((yeah. I'm going to be away from tomorrow till tuesday.

Please don't auto-lynch me if that'd apply))

Raiser Blade
2007-08-23, 02:46 PM
'Super Adventure' Mike looks confused :smallconfused:

"Wait if whitehelm is from the other camp what is he doing here."
"On another note whoever put my hand in a bowl of warm water last night that was not cool."

Almighty Salmon
2007-08-23, 02:57 PM
"On another note whoever put my hand in a bowl of warm water last night that was not cool."

*snigger* The Almighty Salmon strikes again!

Supagoof
2007-08-23, 03:58 PM
*snigger* The Almighty Salmon strikes again!
((Tears from laughter. Awesome response Almighty, awesome.....

Oh yeah

Supagoof points at Supagoof.))

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-23, 04:05 PM
(@ SG - Just making sure you're not autolynched? :smallwink:)

@ V - Well that's two votes!

PirateMonk
2007-08-23, 04:07 PM
((Hm... maybe if we lynch him, he'll go away... :smalltongue:

PirateMonk also "points" at Supagoof.))

Flying Elephant
2007-08-23, 05:23 PM
"He who admits... Umm... "The celestial elephant looks around trying to figure out something to make a catchy phrase. "Oh well, throw out ""Whitehelm"!

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-23, 07:34 PM
The white helmed boy admits to been from the other camp? Guess we'll have to throw him out then.

(Points at Whitehelm)

RocketBard
2007-08-23, 08:49 PM
Hmm... the group does seem to be acting with logic. I know how I'll get'em!

Sends an angry E-mail to whitehelm.

smellie_hippie
2007-08-23, 10:40 PM
*smellie_hippie looks morosely at his now diminutive clipboard.*

Six campers in one day? I think that's a record. I'm not sure how we're going to be able to coordinate a full-camp game of Capture-The-Flag now...

*smellie_hippie looks up at the gathered crowd*

Don't worry about the next activity yet mister hippie... we have a bone to pick with another camper. It comes with a loooooong list of complaints. :smallmad:

Who put itching powder in the clothes? Ink? NO!
Who put laxatives in the brownies? O'Thadow? NO!
Who ran everyone's underpants up the flagpole? Indurain? NO!
Thecretly, that acthually wath O'Thadow... :smallamused:
You're not helping. :smallannoyed:

*In one single motion, 35 fingers point accusingly at whitehelm*

Hey, where is he!?

Hm... what? Oh... he's helping with the laundry. Oh my dear and fluffy lord....... :smalleek:

*a large tidal wave of bubbles comes streaming out from the laundry room, and cresting the wave is whitehelm*

It was a hell of a ride folks! I'll see you all on the other side of the lake!

whitehelm was kicked out of camp. He was the Prankster.

Night Time activities would be greatly appreciated by your moderators. Any other auto-lynchings will take place unless I have a note before I post the night-results.

p.s. quotes or other in-character usage of other players by narrators in the death-scenes are strictly at the license and discretion of the narrators... and does not reflect in any way the character, nature or role of any campers

Raiser Blade
2007-08-23, 10:46 PM
[OOC] Score now the field is evened.... No wait now we have the massive advantage. :smallwink:

Well there is 38-39 people left
we still have the baner
some of the masons
and the lovers

they lost there seer so odds are in our favor


in other words the
(sum of the campers)* C squared X the (CWSOTT) + baner/3= Campers FTW

North
2007-08-23, 11:13 PM
((Wouldnt we be even or even down? How can we know for sure about werewolves while they can freely pick us off?))

You know for a second there I wanted to believe him..... Wotta guy.....

Andre Fairchilde
2007-08-23, 11:55 PM
(Wooo hooo! The Prankster! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ixCOEXYRQ) Excellent! )

(That is some weird children's programing from the 70's though...)