PDA

View Full Version : Spiritual Weapon Flavoring?

Penelomeeg
2017-11-12, 06:11 PM
I'm making a Raven Queen death cleric and I think Spiritual Weapon is going to be a build staple. Any advice on good flavoring for what weapon I should go with for aesthetic? Also what are somw of your favorite spiritual weapons you've taken up from your cleric days?

Talamare
2017-11-12, 06:21 PM
Make it in the shape of a Raven

No brains
2017-11-12, 06:27 PM
Well a Bec de Corbin means Raven's Beak, so that could be a good weapon for the Raven Queen.

Just remember that it has to look like a weapon and it has to be used to make melee attacks. You could make it look like a musket and have it slam people with the stock. You might even be able to make it look like a trebuchet that bonks people with its arm. Why not make it look like a net and have it damage things... somehow?

Talamare
2017-11-12, 06:30 PM
Just remember that it has to look like a weapon and it has to be used to make melee attacks. You could make it look like a musket and have it slam people with the stock. You might even be able to make it look like a trebuchet that bonks people with its arm. Why not make it look like a net and have it damage things... somehow?

It doesn't say that it needs to look like a weapon.

It says The weapon can take whatever form you choose.

Make it look like a literal Raven, that flies out and pecks and claws the target.