PDA

View Full Version : Personal Details

Elanasaurus
2017-12-02, 08:55 AM
Hi! I am 16 (going on 17 lol), I'm from SE Asia, and I was just wondering if there are many Playgrounders here with the same age and/or general location. I'm sure most are from the US like Rich, and I'm guessing that many of you have been on the forums for 14 years. So I guess the questions I want to ask are... how old are you guys? And where are you from?
P.S. sorry for the weird title- I couldn't think of anything better.

danzibr
2017-12-02, 10:15 AM
SE Asia, eh? Is English your mother tongue? If not, it's very good :D

Me, I just turned 30, life in (you guessed it!) the US.

2D8HP
2017-12-02, 12:12 PM
....I guess the questions I want to ask are... how old are you guys? And where are you from?.....
Born 1968 in Oakland, California.

I imagine most folks will have put "How old", and "Where they are" (Though not where from) in their Profile if they choose already.

jqavins
2017-12-02, 06:15 PM
Age 53 (going on 54 and not laughing.) From and in the US, having wandered from New Jersey to California.

JNAProductions
2017-12-03, 09:29 PM
Why do you want to know?

Elanasaurus
2017-12-04, 04:30 AM
Thank you all so much for humoring me.:smile:

Is English your mother tongue?
English is the only language I speak, apart from very limited Mandarin Chinese.

I imagine most folks will have put "How old", and "Where they are" (Though not where from) in their Profile if they choose already.
Oh... most of the Profiles I've looked at didn't have those details. Also, I wanted people to talk to me instead of being stalked by me.

Why do you want to know?
I have come across a lot of Americans and adults here, and I was wondering if I had something in common with anyone here.
And I was curious.:elan:

JNAProductions
2017-12-04, 09:12 AM
I have come across a lot of Americans and adults here, and I was wondering if I had something in common with anyone here.
And I was curious.:elan:

Fair enough. 20 years old, in the Midwest of good ol' USA.

Spanish_Paladin
2017-12-04, 07:35 PM
I am 39, from Spain... I am exotic!! XD

2D8HP
2017-12-04, 07:42 PM
I am 39, from Spain... I am exotic!! XD.
I'll say, from the pictures of you with FinnLassie I'd have guessed that you were in your 20's.

Part Elf?

Peelee
2017-12-04, 08:44 PM
Early 30's. Born and raised in the Birmingham Metro Area. I like to keep my personal details a little vague.

Bonus fun fact: I'm half Austrian.

Lacco
2017-12-05, 01:58 AM
Hi there! I'm in the lucky age when people get 25 days of vacation instead of 20 per year in my country.

Which means, I'm 33 y/o and hail from Slovakia.

Spanish_Paladin
2017-12-05, 05:26 AM
I'll say, from the pictures of you with FinnLassie I'd have guessed that you were in your 20's.

Part Elf?

My father were from Galicia (north of Spain), of celtic origin so perhaps i have some sidhe blood, haha!

Thanks for the compliment btw :)

Elanasaurus
2017-12-07, 01:16 AM
Well, it looks like this thread is dying already.

I am 39, from Spain... I am exotic!! XD
lol

Early 30's. Born and raised in the Birmingham Metro Area. I like to keep my personal details a little vague.

Bonus fun fact: I'm half Austrian.
Well, you've told me everything I asked for. Thank you:smile:

Hi there! I'm in the lucky age when people get 25 days of vacation instead of 20 per year in my country.

Which means, I'm 33 y/o and hail from Slovakia.
Just Googled "slovakia vacation days" and WOW, the vacation laws look really complex.