PDA

View Full Version : Journies on the TARDIS (Game Thread)



Pages : [1] 2

Korias
2007-08-23, 08:23 PM
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/Kyace/doctor-2.png

Its Dark. 9:00, about. You stand in Cardiff Square, the main hub of activity in the British city of Cardiff. But, you dont wait long. Soon enough, a Familiar police box slowly fades into exsistance. As the doors open with a loud *Shfft* sound, The doctor pokes his head out: Well, Come on! We havent got all the time in the world!

As the Twenty Five of you enter the TARDIS from Cardiff, The Doctor does a small head count. Clasping his hands, Alrighty then! Where would you like to go, my faithful fellows! Skaro? New Earth? The great gapping edge of the Universe itself? He leans back on the railing slightly. Vespe who is shining one of his rapiers, cuts in. Its your choice, but try not to touch anything. Trust me. You dont want to send the ship into a parallel dimension, do you? He smiles. But you wont have to worry. Me and the Ratavo will do most of the piloting, right? The doctor walks up to one of the controll pannels in the center of the room. Pushing what appears to be a carlight morphed into a button, a small door opens on the other side of where you came in. That leads to the sleeping quarters and bathrooms. Its going to be a bit before we get started, as were still gathering energy from that rift thats right here in Cardiff. So, Off with the lot of you, and get to know your felllows a bit better!

As you all head down through the door, it leads into a fairly long hallway. Their are a good number of rooms, but it appers to be only 15. Each room is big enough to hold at least 2 though, maybe 3 with some effort. It looks like your going to be bunking. At the far end of the hall resides two doors, One reserved for Vespe and one for the Doctor.

DAY ONE BEGINS.

Khaldan
2007-08-23, 08:30 PM
OH MY GOD THE NARRATORS ARE ALIVE! KILL THEM!

*khaldan points at korias*

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-23, 08:32 PM
Trust me, parallel dimensions are not as fun as they sound. And no, I've been to a few, and I have not yet found the one where everyone is just the opposite of themselves here but with goatees.

Not that it doesn't exist, I just haven't found it.

Vespe puts the rapier back into its hilt.

Well, you'd best start thinking about where you all would like to go.

Oh, and by the way, we'll be stopping to eat lunch in ancient Sparta. Let's hope none of us get kicked into any giant pits now, shall we?

EmeraldRose
2007-08-23, 08:38 PM
The fellow in the multicolor scarf walks down the hallway, and selects a room in the middle of the hall on the left, and the bunk on the right.

This one feels right. I think I'll stay here.

He comes back out, and walks around the Tardis.

So, Doctor, where are we off to this time? I've a mind to go see London. No particular time in mind, just wanting to see the old gel again...

Haruki-kun
2007-08-23, 08:47 PM
A man with long hair and a sword strapped to his back walks down the hallway and looks into the last door on the right.

Well, as long as we're picking rooms, I think I'll take this one.

He starts putting down his belongings on a bed and leans on the wall, looking around at the people in the hallway.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-23, 08:55 PM
A stout man at about 5'9 walks al the way down the hall, looks into the room on the right and then places his belongings in the room on the left.

Korith
2007-08-23, 09:32 PM
Trust me, parallel dimensions are not as fun as they sound. And no, I've been to a few, and I have not yet found the one where everyone is just the opposite of themselves here but with goatees.

Not that it doesn't exist, I just haven't found it.

Vespe puts the rapier back into its hilt.

Well, you'd best start thinking about where you all would like to go.

Oh, and by the way, we'll be stopping to eat lunch in ancient Sparta. Let's hope none of us get kicked into any giant pits now, shall we?

Alternate dimensions you say?

Tell me, have these troublemaking agitators been known to hop dimensions? Hmm...?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-23, 09:36 PM
Agitators? What now? I suppose that agitating creatures do sometimes hop dimensions and such.

((People, I'm the co-narrator. You cannae lynch me. Okay? Good.))

Khaldan
2007-08-23, 09:37 PM
((dude, you're a co-narrator. It's like a tradition for you to die.))

Kyace
2007-08-23, 09:41 PM
K., a lanky guy with longish hair, takes the second room on the left. He removes his jacket and hat and puts it on one of the beds.

((Maybe there should be some sort of numbering system for the rooms so we can keep them straight. If you'd like, I can draw up a simple map.))

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-23, 09:41 PM
((I suppose, but you still can't lynch me. I think. :smallconfused:
Also, please try to RP on this one, okay? ))

Vespe gets a call on his phone, listens, and makes an :smalleek: face
Um...folks, it appears we may have a slight problem with troublemakers trying to take over the ship...
Please remain calm..omigodomigodomigod

((Oh, and Korias, sorry if you wanted to reveal this otherwise, but people were already talking about the agitators and pointing. Jokingly pointing perhaps, but still pointing.))

Helgraf
2007-08-23, 09:51 PM
"I'm sure it will all settle itself out shortly," replied the man in the hooded black robe. "After all, the mastery of time surely would make circumventing any simply spatial problem a snap, would it not?"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-23, 09:57 PM
You'd think so. The problem, of course, is that they're masquerading as the Doctor's new companions....I think I need a drink.

Vespe pulls a flask out from his pocket and drinks from it.

evnafets
2007-08-23, 10:04 PM
(( oh think I get it. this is a prelude bit we're still working through then? ))


What looks to the world like a couple of boxes on wheels trundles in after the last passenger. Something that could be a tail is raised in the air behind it, and its mechanical whiskers twitch a bit. A melodius voice isses from one of the smaller boxes - its head?

Greetings everyone. My designation is C8. You can call me Kate.
Doctor do you have a saucer of microkinetic milk available? My catalyzing components are in need of recharging.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-23, 10:11 PM
((Not really, it's just that no one had been informed in character that there were in fact agitators but they already knew... meh.))

Vespe walks up to C8, thinking she(?) is a vending machine.
Do you have anything...purple? I have a craving for something purple...Please?

Helgraf
2007-08-23, 10:16 PM
"Agitators? Pffft. I'm sure the Doctor could simply peer through time and figure out who they are, then do something wretched to them. Problem solved."

Korias
2007-08-23, 10:20 PM
The Doctor is furious.
No, no, no, no, NO! The Doctor is pulling at his hair, pacing quickly across the metal grate floor. Damnit! Arrrgh! They shouldnt be here! Not no! They come back! They always come back! From a hidden intercom, you all hear a small plea. EVERYBODY REPORT TO THE DECK OF THE TARDIS NOW!

As you gather in the TARDIS deck, The doctor has a grave announcement to make. Vespe's recieved a call. Apparently, Some of you arent who I thought you were, and are trying to get to me or the TARDIS. Well, Let me tell you, The TARDIS can only do so much, and I have to much on my plate making sure we dont get attacked by some wandering Grasks. The doctor leans foward onto one of the many metal railings. Therefore, it is your job to determine the aliens for me. Think of it as a final test. Remember to tell me in RED so I can see who you think is the enemy. We dont know who the enemy is, but we can be sure that their not friendly. Turning to Helgraf, You should know I'm not allowed to mess with the Time Line. Its reserved for Cheap Tricks and study only.

Vespe, you dont have to respond to every post. Its only our job to let them do the majority of the talking as we send them out to do whatever. We are only narrarators, but feel free to mingle. Just dont drop any unnecessary hints. You got all those PMs that I sent out, right?
Khaldan, Lynching the Narrarator is not cool. Killing him comedicaly is fine, but dont waste your valuable point at us. Were trying to help.

Korias
2007-08-23, 10:22 PM
K., a lanky guy with longish hair, takes the second room on the left. He removes his jacket and hat and puts it on one of the beds.

((Maybe there should be some sort of numbering system for the rooms so we can keep them straight. If you'd like, I can draw up a simple map.))

No worries. I've already got ya covered. Map will be up soon.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-23, 10:23 PM
Vespe, you dont have to respond to every post. Its only our job to let them do the majority of the talking as we send them out to do whatever. We are only narrarators, but feel free to mingle. Just dont drop any unnecessary hints. You got all those PMs that I sent out, right?


((Oh fine...you're no fun....:smalltongue:

And yes, I did. ))

Korias
2007-08-23, 10:42 PM
By Request: A Quick Map done.
Copy the Spoiler'd Text into the WOTC Dungeon Tile Mapper (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20061121t).
Any Room with a Fire Bowl is a bedroom. Any room with a Rune is reserved. You are not allowed inside.
The Brown room in the top left is the TARDIS Deck. Thats where you see the majority of the TV show. In the bottom left is the Study. Converse here for various things. You might just find something sneaky.

TARDIS Map,0.3.B.90.336.208.5....,0.3.B.90.336.336.6...., 0.3.B.90.368.208.7....,0.3.B.90.368.336.8....,0.16 .B.0.304.48.9....,0.16.A.0.176.48.10....,0.10.B.0. 408.240.11....,0.10.B.0.264.240.12....,0.10.B.0.40 8.320.13....,0.10.B.0.264.320.14....,0.10.B.0.408. 400.15....,0.10.B.0.264.400.16....,0.10.B.0.336.46 4.17....,0.10.B.0.336.528.18....,0.10.B.0.408.480. 19....,0.10.B.0.264.480.20....,0.9.B.0.336.592.21. ...,0.4.A.90.392.496.22....,0.4.A.90.328.496.23... .,0.4.A.90.392.416.24....,0.4.A.90.328.416.25...., 0.4.A.90.392.336.26....,0.4.A.90.328.256.27....,0. 9.B.0.264.592.28....,0.9.B.0.328.664.29....,0.9.B. 0.400.592.30....,1.24.B.0.464.592.31....,0.4.A.90. 328.336.32....,0.4.A.90.392.256.33....,0.4.A.90.29 6.152.34....,1.3.A.90.176.152.35....,0.4.A.90.328. 608.36....,0.4.A.0.352.648.37....,0.9.B.0.600.592. 38....,0.9.B.0.600.688.39....,0.9.B.0.496.760.40.. ..,0.9.B.0.496.520.41....,0.4.A.0.512.584.42....,0 .4.A.0.512.744.43....,0.4.A.90.584.608.44....,0.4. A.90.584.704.45....,0.3.B.0.432.160.46....,0.3.B.0 .560.160.47....,1.22.B.0.624.200.48....,1.22.B.0.6 24.232.49....,1.22.B.0.624.264.50....,0.9.B.0.560. 232.51....,0.2.B.0.624.120.52....,0.2.B.0.624.88.5 3....,0.4.A.0.640.192.54....,0.4.A.0.640.152.55... .,0.9.B.0.528.88.56....,1.10.B.0.400.656.57....,1. 10.B.0.400.784.58....,1.10.B.90.464.848.59....,1.2 4.B.0.592.848.60....,1.25.B.0.720.848.61....,1.14. B.0.592.944.62....,1.14.B.0.656.848.63....,1.8.B.0 .368.144.64....,0.4.A.0.544.152.65....,0.12.A.0.54 4.96.66....,0.12.A.0.640.248.67....,0.12.B.0.272.4 16.68....,0.12.A.0.640.104.69....,1.7.A.0.512.528. 70....,1.7.A.0.432.480.71....,1.7.A.0.432.416.72.. ..,1.7.A.0.416.336.73....,1.7.A.0.416.256.74....,1 .7.A.0.544.96.75....,1.7.A.0.272.256.76....,1.7.A. 0.272.320.77....,1.7.A.0.288.416.78....,1.7.A.0.27 2.480.85....,1.7.A.0.272.608.80....,1.7.A.0.336.67 2.81....,1.7.A.0.512.768.82....,1.7.A.0.624.592.83 ....,1.7.A.0.624.704.84....,1.7.A.0.272.480.85....

Scratch that, the damn thing isnt working.

Kyace, feel free to make a map. I just cant do it. *Kicks computer*
Thank god for upgrades...

Haruki-kun
2007-08-23, 10:42 PM
Agitators.... I did not expect them to be here.... But.... there is no one aboard other than the 27 of us, right?

((Hey, so, two questions: 1: do we use our user-names in RP?
2: Is the Three-post rule active in this kind of game?))

Korias
2007-08-23, 10:47 PM
Agitators.... I did not expect them to be here.... But.... there is no one aboard other than the 27 of us, right?

((Hey, so, two questions: 1: do we use our user-names in RP?
2: Is the Three-post rule active in this kind of game?))

You do not have to use Usernames in RP.
The Three Post Rule is always inactive in WW Games, as they belong in the Structured Games section. Seeing as how we cant post threads there. we post them here and they get moved soon after.

EmeraldRose
2007-08-23, 10:55 PM
((Korias...have you PMd Alarra yet? She'd probably move it over for us...))

Korias
2007-08-23, 11:03 PM
((Korias...have you PMd Alarra yet? She'd probably move it over for us...))

I did. However, my computers being glitchy. Its not showing up in my outbox. I'll keep trying till it does though.

Ahh, there we go. Its nice to have gods that listen once in a while.

evnafets
2007-08-23, 11:08 PM
(( No, you don't have to use your real name. I normally do, but seeing as how I wanted to play a K-9 ripoff, I thought I'd invent C-8. ))

I am NOT a vending machine. I am a Mk8 Computerised Analytical Troidunit (or CAT for short) specially designed for interaction and companionship with humanoid races. And I require a saucer of microkinetic milk. Now!

North
2007-08-23, 11:09 PM
North walks in and drops his bag. COOOOOL! SO can we go to the Earth where its all women he grins at the other people.

((I tryd using the tilemagigger and all i got was a hallway?. Do you just copy and paste everything into the import map part?))

Korias
2007-08-23, 11:16 PM
North walks in and drops his bag. COOOOOL! SO can we go to the Earth where its all women he grins at the other people.

((I tryd using the tilemagigger and all i got was a hallway?. Do you just copy and paste everything into the import map part?))

I did. But the stupid thing is worthless and copied over the previous save file isntead.

I hate this stupid computer. Which is why I'm upgrading.

Uhh... No. Says the Doctor to North. But we can go to a planet where its all women. But we wont be doing that untill we figure out whos infiltrated my ship!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-23, 11:21 PM
Vespe hears the Doctor's last two sentences.

Hurry up! Come on, you heard him, find the infiltrators! Move move move!

Nice incentive Doctor. :smallamused:

Rejakor
2007-08-23, 11:57 PM
Jim Boris

"Alright you scummy lot, what the hell is going on here, aight? I come ovah 'ere, got me equipment, told to cater a party, aight? But youse all talking this strange babble, and there's all these here flashy lights and strange noises, so what be going on, eh?" The thick-set man standing behind the blackened Boston Barbecue with Extra-Value Grill Attachment looks at a grubby piece of paper in his hand, and says "So who here is this 'I. C. Wiener' i'm supposed to be... ****."

The man looks around the group, and then sighs. "Well, so what're ye all doing then if this isn't a corporate function?"

Helgraf
2007-08-24, 01:13 AM
"So you can't cheap trick the agitators into, say, the gravity well of a black hole. Bah. Well might as well get this mess underway."

*Helgraf closes his eyes and spins randomly, ending up pointing at... the wall*

"Hrm. That won't work. Stop moving away from my finger, it's not like I have a contingency disintegration ray tied to it to be used in emergencies only. And even if I did, this hardly qualifies."

*Helgraf points at Rejakor for having the temerity to post most recently before him*

((Feel free to give me a better target, really))

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-24, 01:16 AM
Infiltrators on board, how, DISTURBING. Evil DM Mark 3 rapidly taps his neck and then speaks again. Sorry about that I am always leaving the creapy voice on. It is disturbing though, I really wanted to go to the 3007 Gen Con. The birth of the D37 system.

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-24, 01:38 AM
Well, stick with what you know. *INITIATING AUTO-ROLLER*

North

(and yes I did randomize it)

Anyone want to play Paranoia while we wait?

Rejakor
2007-08-24, 02:55 AM
Boris Jim

The man in the grubby apron looks around the group a bit more, widens his eyes and says "Wait a second, what are you people? Where am I? WHY IS THAT THING BEEPING!"

banjo1985
2007-08-24, 04:38 AM
Banjo strolls up to room number 7 an dflings the door open.

Infiltrators you say? This could be a more entertaining trip than I thought!

Kyace
2007-08-24, 04:39 AM
((OOC: Hows this look?))
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee221/Kyace/TARDIS-map.png

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-24, 04:42 AM
If that map is adopted I would like to take space in room 13.

DarkLightDragon
2007-08-24, 06:44 AM
((I'd like room 4 if we're using that map. I like it for some reason))

*DLD points at evnafets*

You seem like one of those annoying cats. I know there are nice cats, but there are annoying ones too. Also, I don't want to waste time looking for your milk and don't want to put up with the drama that will inevitably follow from that.

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-24, 07:06 AM
How long do days usually last?

Korias
2007-08-24, 07:29 AM
Kyace: The map is awesome. Thank you.

A Day will usualy last 48 Hours. Nights will last 24 Hours. You have 40-ish hours till day one ends.

onasuma
2007-08-24, 07:33 AM
A tall dark haired man, walks down the coridoor, ignoring everyone else. He then enters room 15 and begins to close the door. Finding his foot in the way, he lets out a breif yelp of pain, removes his foot, and closes the door.

Korith
2007-08-24, 07:52 AM
((Doing some googling about, perhaps we could just swipe this schematic (http://play.engel-cox.org/index.php?title=TARDIS) for our purposes. There doesn't seem to be any "official" outline, anyway))

Korith stands and scratches his evil-looking goatee for a moment, and then realizes that such villainous posturing isn't likely going to win him any additional confidence.

I propose.... he begins that we work on the buddy system.

Korith randomly gestures to North.

I'll keep an eye on him, and he on me. I suggest that the rest of you select a buddy as well, and report any strange activity to the rest of us!

banjo1985
2007-08-24, 07:55 AM
The blonde guy in room 7 pokes his head out from the door, a banjo in his hand.

The guy with the goatee seems to know his onions...I'll keep an eye on that guy in room 15!

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-24, 07:57 AM
removes his footWow, removable body parts...

Evil DM Mark 3 sits on the bed in the room and places his first two fingers in two holes in the lid of his breif case. There was a breif bleeping and then the case opened to reveal two propelling pencils, a propelling rubber, a large data pad and seven compleate sets of pollyherdra dice (d4, d6, d8, d9, d10, d12, d20, d30, d37 and d00), one in each colour of the spectrum. All the objects are sitting in precise little indentations.

The problem with the buddy system is that people start to vanish in pairs. Or at least they do in any game run by a decen DM. probably real life too.

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-24, 08:05 AM
The problem with that diagram is it is missing the following known rooms of the TARDIS.

Kitchen (some 10 mind from the control room)
Second control room
Cloister Bell Chamber (no official name given)
Swimming pool (or rather where it used to be before the 7th doctor ejected it cause it was leaking)
Zeplin hangar
The Zero Room

Korias
2007-08-24, 08:18 AM
The problem with that diagram is it is missing the following known rooms of the TARDIS.

Kitchen (some 10 mind from the control room)
Second control room
Cloister Bell Chamber (no official name given)
Swimming pool (or rather where it used to be before the 7th doctor ejected it cause it was leaking)
Zeplin hangar
The Zero Room

I know that the TARDIS is big. I dont really think your going to need to go into a Zepplin Hangar though.
If Kyace wishes to, he can add those to the map, branching off at the end of the corridor. Otherwise, it can be assumed that you are there. The map is simply so you know where the rooms are.

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-24, 08:22 AM
I didn't mean the one in the thread (The one that very sensibly has LOCKED to stop us wandering off and poking the Cloister bell and making the Doctor :smallfurious: himself.) but the linked one with layers. Oddly enough as far as I am aware it has never been implied there there are floors to the TARDIS.

Basicly I am saying Kyace's map is better than Korith's

Korias
2007-08-24, 08:28 AM
I didn't mean the one in the thread (The one that very sensibly has LOCKED to stop us wandering off and poking the Cloister bell and making the Doctor :smallfurious: himself.) but the linked one with layers. Oddly enough as far as I am aware it has never been implied there there are floors to the TARDIS.

Basicly I am saying Kyace's map is better than Korith's

Now, By all means, poking the Cloister bell could mean a few unnexpected surprises later on. Go ahead and try. :smallamused:

Also, PM Me and Vespe with questions like this. We want to keep the thread as UNCLUTTERED as possible so we can easily count votes.

Korith
2007-08-24, 09:18 AM
I didn't mean the one in the thread (The one that very sensibly has LOCKED to stop us wandering off and poking the Cloister bell and making the Doctor :smallfurious: himself.) but the linked one with layers. Oddly enough as far as I am aware it has never been implied there there are floors to the TARDIS.

Basicly I am saying Kyace's map is better than Korith's

((Fair enough - as I said, just a bit of googling brought that up.

Besides, when you're tweaking space to make things bigger on the inside than the outside, the very concept of a "floor" isn't necessarily all that relevant, is it?))

Kyace
2007-08-24, 11:10 AM
((I'd like room 4 if we're using that map. I like it for some reason))
((One the first page I had entered the second room one the left. Is that ok? If you'd rather share it with a female, I can leave.))

((RE the map: If any of the locked doors becomes unlocked, I can expand the map to fit the new rooms.))

K. hums a few bars of Yellow Submarine under his breath and considers sandwiches.

DarkLightDragon
2007-08-24, 11:24 AM
((One the first page I had entered the second room one the left. Is that ok? If you'd rather share it with a female, I can leave.))

((RE the map: If any of the locked doors becomes unlocked, I can expand the map to fit the new rooms.))

K. hums a few bars of Yellow Submarine under his breath and considers sandwiches. ((You got there first, so I'll pick a different one... Maybe 7 if noone's in there))

Rejakor
2007-08-24, 11:39 AM
Jim Boris

The big man in the apron looks around the room, shrugs, and fires up the barby. Reaching down into the plastic canisters beside him, he unfolds a bench next to the barbecue, and starts prepping the fryer. "Well... I dunno who the hell any of you people are... but what the hey..." With solemn dignity, he reaches down under the barby, pulls out a somewhat battered chef's hat, and places it on his head. He looks around, stands slightly straighter, and bellows "ANYONE WHO WANTS SOME LUNCH, GRAB YOURSELVES A BLOODY PAPER PLATE, AND GET IN LINE, YOU RUDDY BASTARDS!" He stands behind the barbecue, much-used spatula in hand, puffy chef's hat on head, and glares at the various people still standing in the main room of the Tardis. Soon, the smell of delicious fish wafts throughout the interior.

Korith
2007-08-24, 11:53 AM
I shall take room 1, barring any objections.

I'm a light sleeper, and if anyone tries to mess with the control room, I'll be in a position to hear them trying to reach it.

Draken
2007-08-24, 12:05 PM
Amaenon arrives.

I shall take room 5. And what is that about agitators? Terrible, terrible indeed.

He walks down to his room, considering it is still free.

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-24, 12:13 PM
Hearing the holler for meals Evil DM Mark 3 heads out and picks up a plate.

SoEhem, who do I have the please of addressing?

Calamity
2007-08-24, 12:24 PM
((I think i'll take room 8, if there are no qualms about that.))

Agitators? Most distressing. I had my hopes up about seeing what gadgets they have in 10,000 years time. And maybe a world where a demonic appearence doesn't make crazy paladins try to kill you and then wonder why they've fallen afterwards. Does a place like that exist?

North
2007-08-24, 12:43 PM
North goes over to room 3? and tosses his bags in the door. Opens up his bottles of alcahol and puts a sign on the door saying "Party over here!"

Just cause we might be in danger doesnt mean we cant have a good time right :smallbiggrin: So Korith you watch men and I watch you? sounds like a good idea, only way to make it easier is if we get loaded and we can see loads of each other eh? Lines up a row of Jagrbombs to shoot. And as for you EvilDMMk3 random hmm? I think your just trying to take my stash of booze whydyagootabelikethat?

Rejakor
2007-08-24, 01:28 PM
Boris Jim

The big burly man glowers at the strange lookin dude, but grudgingly answers "You can call me Jim. Everyone else does." EvilDMMK3 receives a large slab of barramundi in batter, a scattering of fried onions, a small pile of crunchy chips, and a tiny mountain of calamari. A small oozing pile of homebrewed tartar sauce and a sprig of parsley are added to the meal, EvilDMMK3 is handed a can of lemonade, and Jim hollers "NEXT!"

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-24, 01:31 PM
Yes random. If no one is chosen no one goes, however with so many agitators the logical play is to vote, 12/15 chance of gettting one out of the way allready.[/OOC]

Blame the dice

EmeraldRose
2007-08-24, 05:41 PM
((I think i'll take room 8, if there are no qualms about that.))



((I believe this makes us roommates, as I chose the middle room on the left originally..which ends up 8. I also chose the bunk on the right, so you get the left one. :smallwink: ))

Mr. Moon
2007-08-24, 08:44 PM
Moon Called walks into the TARDIS nonchalantly, looking around, tapping her fingers on the hilt of her sword. "Not bad." She observes. "Agiators, huh? And this doesn't happen every other day to you people?" She chuckles, shaking her head good-naturedly. "Wimps."

((I'll be taking room 6. I think no-ones taken it yet.))

EmeraldRose
2007-08-24, 09:34 PM
((When does this day phase end?))

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 10:29 PM
((According to Korias, about 23 hours more...))

Haruki-kun
2007-08-24, 11:24 PM
((Well, looks like Onasuma and I are roomates, judging by that map))

Before we start going paranid, does anyone have any ideas on how to find out who these agitators are?

He looks around, then takes a plate and starts to eat, listening for suggestions.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-24, 11:53 PM
Dibs on room 14

I wouldnt object to a woman roommate though :smallwink:

Helgraf
2007-08-25, 12:32 AM
"Whereever is fine by me. I have no particular preferences. I could, in fact, just lay down here on the ground and catch some sleep if needs be."

Keledrath
2007-08-25, 01:06 AM
Room one, why not.

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-25, 02:31 AM
Is voting for an eviction mandatory? I thought it was

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-25, 08:20 AM
"A room to myself is nice, so I won't have a room as such." mumbles a rather small person, who appears to be female. She wonders around aimlessly thinking about books. "I wonder if we'll get to meet any famous authours on this trip?" she points at ER. "Hey! Do you know?"

((entirely random))

Castaras
2007-08-25, 01:15 PM
*points randomly at Helgraf*

Draken
2007-08-25, 01:23 PM
*points randomly at Bookboy*

Hey, you, can you tell me where is the TV room?

Dallas-Dakota
2007-08-25, 01:29 PM
Can I have my own room with sound-proof walls?......I rather not know Raiser will be up to.

And ohyeah, what actually is the meaning of this thread since I am to lazy to look it up and read it all, so please be short with it.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-25, 01:31 PM
umm its a game
thats as short as it gets

Mr. Moon
2007-08-25, 02:25 PM
Leaning against a wall, Moon Called rests her sword on her knee and begins to sharpen the edge. Interestingly enough, the blade is pointing at Korith.

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-25, 02:31 PM
Spots still open for Paranoia xp. There seems to be enough random suspicion around for a really good game.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-08-25, 02:35 PM
Paranoia exp? If that exists I'm a lvl 21 gestalt.
What are you really doing here actually? *points dagger dangerously at EvilDMMk3s face*

Ok, sign me up for watever I'm signing up for.

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-25, 02:36 PM
1.Paranoia xp is the latest edition of paranoia. It exists right now in 2007.
2.This is a full werewolf game.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-08-25, 02:41 PM
Thenks for letting me know.

I'l pick the the door at the end.*walks in and checks, double checks, triple checks, and then quadrupple checks, and ohyeah I also check for traps.

I then hang up a sign on my door * DD's room, enter only if you want to be killed and turned into a cookie or a creme a la meat.
*I then start working on repairing the walls which I didnt found sollid enough and infuse them with silver.....and them polish them* ....nice and shiny...

onasuma
2007-08-25, 03:03 PM
Sorry DD, the games full. There was a recruiting thread a while ago.

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-25, 03:18 PM
Ehem...


2.This is a full werewolf game.

:frown:

Korias
2007-08-25, 07:21 PM
Thenks for letting me know.

I'l pick the the door at the end.*walks in and checks, double checks, triple checks, and then quadrupple checks, and ohyeah I also check for traps.

I then hang up a sign on my door * DD's room, enter only if you want to be killed and turned into a cookie or a creme a la meat.
*I then start working on repairing the walls which I didnt found sollid enough and infuse them with silver.....and them polish them* ....nice and shiny...

What are you doing here? No, What are you doing here! I asked you first. And I asked you Second! So? Whats that got to do with anything! I didnt invite you onto my ship!


Soon after, Dallas_Dakota has been sent packing. He was a Free Loader

(The OFFICIAL Day one ends in aproxmately 1 hour. I'll update soon. Get those points in while you can!)

evnafets
2007-08-25, 07:30 PM
evnafets hisses at DarkLightDragon
Obviously not a cat lover.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-25, 07:40 PM
Well we gots to lynch someone

*Points at dLd

EmeraldRose
2007-08-25, 08:04 PM
((:smalleek: didn't realize the day was nearly over!))

*The gent with the multicolored scarf wakes up from his nap and notices all the finger pointing*

What's all this then? Why's everyone pointing at DLD?

Haruki-kun
2007-08-25, 08:33 PM
I sugget we keep an eye out on SOME people.

*Points randomly at DLD with right hand, and at Helgraf wit left hand.*

Korias
2007-08-25, 08:39 PM
Ohmygod... My legs hurt so freakin bad. I hate working at the Renfest. If you can make it to the Maryland Renfest, come visit me at the WaffleCone and Wraps booth. Look for the purple vested red-head.

So, I take you you've got us a catch, then, eh? Says the Doctor as you re-group around. Err... No, Doctor. We couldnt figure out whos spying on us. The Doctor bows his head and lets out a low sigh. Well, its night time. I suggest we sleep on it, and get on it tomorrow.

No One was lynched. It would have taken 5 Votes to lynch, 10 to end the day earlier. Those of you who did not point have been marked "missed". If you miss 3 votes, you are lynched.

Agitators: Determine who you want to kill. Baner, Send me your Protected's name. Seers: Send me your Scries.

We are watching...
Night One begins now. It ends in 24 Hours (9:40PM EST)

Hold that thought. Since Haruki-Kun Ninja'd me It apparently means 5 votes for DLD. I was PM'd a point as well, so dont worry. Nothing Sinister yet.

So, You Think DLD is one of them? Yeah, Were pretty sure on this. Alright then, Stand back! The Doctor points the Sonic Screwdriver out at DLD's Head. Instantly, he lets out a cry and suddenly morphs. No more is the Dragon, but a cybernetic beasty with surgical implements for hands. Lunging at the Doctor, the TARDIS quickly intervenes and beams him away.

Dark Light Dragon was a CYBERMAN. He was also the CYBERWOMAN.

EmeraldRose
2007-08-25, 08:46 PM
*The fellow in the multicolored scarf goes back into his room for the night*

Such excitement! Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but my nap just wasn't enough sleep...

*yawns*

((EDIT: also..posted this before Korias updated his post! YAY! One down...))

Haruki-kun
2007-08-25, 09:04 PM
The long-haired man with the sword goes into Room 15, as he says:

Good night, everyone. Be on guard.

evnafets
2007-08-25, 09:26 PM
psssst. DLD is a FEMALE human. SHE was a cyberwoman :smallbiggrin:

Also, can you please make public the vote sent in by PM.
Votes are meant to be completely open, and knowing who voted for whom can be important.

Rejakor
2007-08-25, 11:56 PM
Boris Jim

Jim quietly signs up for Paranoia XP. "Just keep it on the down-low, aight?"

DarkLightDragon
2007-08-26, 02:22 AM
psssst. DLD is a FEMALE human. SHE was a cyberwoman :smallbiggrin: Yes. I was :smallamused: . Sucks being got on the first day, but oh well :smallfrown: . I should get over it shortly :smallannoyed: .

ALL YOUR TARDIS ARE BELONG TO US!

Dallas-Dakota
2007-08-26, 03:40 AM
*DD packs a parachute and drills a hole in the floor*
Have a good flight! bye bye.

*he then jumps out, unfortanetely, with there being no vacuum right now, all is being sucked towards the hole*

banjo1985
2007-08-26, 03:54 AM
Banjo pokes his out of room 7, having apparently slept through the whole day.

Euww messy! So the cyberwomen are here are they?! We'd better be on our toes.

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-26, 04:08 AM
A middle aged, gery haired man pops out of nowhere with a strange looking hammer.
There's a hole in the ship? Don't worry I'll fix it.

Calamity
2007-08-26, 06:34 AM
We got one of them on the first day. It would seem that luck is with us.

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-26, 06:43 AM
We got one of their SEERS on the first day.

Cyberwoman is a Seer.

I am not sure from the racial rules, but they may get another cyberwoman, or it may only be the Cyberleader that gets replaced, both could be implied.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-26, 10:05 AM
"Yes! We have a Seer gone. And we know that Cybermen are onboard so we know a little bit more about the Agitators." After jubilantly exclaiming this the figure goes to bed in an empty room.

North
2007-08-26, 07:10 PM
Robotpeople? Maybe I shouldnt have started drinking so early in the day.....

((A seer on the first day sweet!))

Korias
2007-08-26, 07:37 PM
We got one of their SEERS on the first day.

Cyberwoman is a Seer.

I am not sure from the racial rules, but they may get another cyberwoman, or it may only be the Cyberleader that gets replaced, both could be implied.

The rule is that if one of their specials die, another one takes their place. Cyberman takes CYBERwoman's place, Cyberwoman takes CyberLeader's place.

And so on...

There must ALWAYS be a cyberleader. If it comes down to one person, they will be able to SCRY (as there is no person to replace the Woman.) and KILL (As they become the Leader.).

Anyway, NIGHT ONE IS OVER. Here are the Results.


The majority of you wake up relativly on time. As the doctor does a head count, he notices that something is missing. Two people are gone. Searching the rooms, you find the laser-burned corpse of Bookboy, and the mettalic frame of Evnafets. Thats right, Evnafets was another one. But reading the back of his helm, he is listed as CYBERMAN002, so he wasnt the Leader. Nor was he the cyberwoman., but what IS interesting is that it appears he was blasted twice, not once. The blasts were issued by that of a laser. Two different lasers, to be exact. The first one fried the movement controlls, while the second fried the lower cyber-functions, rendering him dead.

Bookboy's posessions reveal nothing special about him. He was a Human(Villager).

AGITATOR GROUP A: Killed Bookboy
AGITATOR GROUP B: Killed Evnafets
AGITATOR GROUP C: Killed Evnafets

DAY 2 Begins NOW!

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-27, 02:05 AM
But, huh, wah?

OK OK.

I have a conclusion.

Two agitator groups are cybermen and one is probably Dalek.

Why?

Evnafets was a cyberman (and clearly from group A). He started a bandwagon against the cyberwoman, making it highly unlikely they where on the same team. BUT he was killed two different lasers. If I had to guess I would say the other team is Dalek, seeing as they are the only other group that I think would use lasers that aren't cybermen.

So, whilst I can do basic logic, does this help us at all? (Total newbe at game)

banjo1985
2007-08-27, 04:18 AM
Banjo takes a look at evnafets charred corpse.

Woah, this whole place is overrun with cybermen, we're in trouble! We need to route these things out before they kill us all!

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-27, 04:45 AM
Clearly the cybermen are working together, I mean in the two groups. So, who has suported or worked with either DLD or Evnafets?

Keledrath
2007-08-27, 06:20 AM
Well, one less game to keep track of.

Rejakor
2007-08-27, 06:27 AM
Boris Jim

Jim kind of looks from EvilDM to Banjo and back again. "The Cyberwhastnows?"

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-27, 07:01 AM
Imagine that you could replace every part of the human body, every weakness, emotions that stop you thinking clearly, hearts that give out in times of stress, bones that break when struck. Would you do it?

Well the natives of Mondas did. They replaced everything that made them what they where, stripped their own humanity out.

My come from the era 26th century, the era of the Cyber-war. They invade worlds that can't protect themselves and "upgrade" the citizens, making them like themselves. Any planet they can't take, or who's inhabitants are not compatible, they destroy.

They aren't evil, that is the worst thing. They are like a runaway sickness, a virus. No emotion, no motive other than the paranoid fear of extinction, driven by the need to survive. He hold up his left hand, on it is a monographed gold ring. They are why I wear this.

Rejakor
2007-08-27, 08:08 AM
Jim Boris

Jim nods. "Right." And gives EvilDM a weird look. "Must be some kind of gang thing or something. Damn gangers."

Haruki-kun
2007-08-27, 08:13 AM
So far, two casualties. A human has died! Well, at least here are two agitators down.

But, what is this? It looks like he was caught in a crossfire! This is getting complicated.

Korith
2007-08-27, 10:23 AM
Korith walks groggily from room 1.

I..I have no idea why I was so sleepy. Chances are, those stinking cybermen snuck something nasty into my dinner! Anyway, I do find something suspicious to go on. Evnafets was blasted by two lasers, and was a cyberman. The Cybermen of a given group wouldn't blast one of their own, let me tell you! It takes a strong group to take the lot of us out, and I can't see them doing anything so blooming dumb as to execute one of their own.

Here's how I see it - we know, for certain, that there's at least one group of Cybermen on this ship. I'd wager that Group A is composed of cybermen, because:
a) Evnafets was killed by group B and C
b) Evnafets was a cyberman
c) Cybermen wouldn't kill their own. Forcibly upgrade perhaps, but not kill!

That doesn't preclude the possibility of groups B and C being composed of cybermen, in fact, we should look at it as being highly likely. When a Cyberwoman (Darklightdragon) is killed, that would leave their leader, a new Cyberwoman, and a single cyberman assuming the normative "group of 4".

It's unlikely that a second kill in the same group of cybermen would be a cyberman for that reason - a 33.3% chance. It's more likely in my mind that we've seen deaths from two cybermen groups, and that DarkLightDragon and Evnafets were here on two different agendas.

So, on that note, EvilDMMK3's logic seems pretty sound.

Too sound.

I'm interested in what other information you might have, but for now I see no cause to distrust you. CurlyKitGirl, on the other hand...she seems to be the sort to stay around late. I only woke up because of the noise she made in the middle of the night, I think.

What have you to say for yourself, Miss?

onasuma
2007-08-27, 11:01 AM
"Wow. My logic was that there are just a few aleins here. That took some really working out"

Rejakor
2007-08-27, 11:06 AM
Jim Boris

"Hmm, yes, aliens and such." Jim says, edging away from these strange people. "So how do I get off this boat? Not that I want to, of course. Just askin'" He looks around for an obvious door or window he can escape from.

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-27, 11:07 AM
So, on that note, EvilDMMK3's logic seems pretty sound.

Too sound.

Dunno, I was just reasoning. Perhaps it was a sacrifice play, but I have no idea how likely that would be.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-08-27, 10:07 PM
*Somewhere huddled near the back of the Tardis is a very lost llama staring at a map* "Okay. I'm on a ship. That part is right, but I'm looking for a human, 2 robots, and a movie screen. Oh no. I'm gonna miss the showing of "Prince of Space."

"This place seems to have robots, but I think they are evil and I haven't seen a movie yet."

(I'll point to Castaras because I know that she's alive in other games, didn't vote for DLD, and that this isn't her first foray into werewolf type games.)

Calamity
2007-08-28, 06:28 AM
Well, this is most strange turn of events. It seems the agigtators are fighting amongst themselves.

(Calamity randomly points at Fleeing Coward to avoid auto-lynch)

Keledrath
2007-08-28, 06:31 AM
(I wouldn't say that. Remember Shadow and someone else [possibly JX or Khaldan] killed each other last game?)

Reserves point for the thinkers to show up.
Damn, thought this was Revo. I am in too many of these.

Castaras
2007-08-28, 06:32 AM
(I'll point to Castaras because I know that she's alive in other games, didn't vote for DLD, and that this isn't her first foray into werewolf type games.)

If you have seen all my play styles in most of my games, I hardly ever join a bandwagon. :smalltongue:

But for now, I would say that Rejakor could be one of those nasty alienish things.

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-28, 06:48 AM
Rejakor because he clearly wants to leave.

Rejakor
2007-08-28, 07:25 AM
Jim Boris

"Oh no, you're not doing something weird ta me, ya weirdies. Stay back!" Jim waves a spatula at you, having retreated to the safety of his barbecue.

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-28, 07:47 AM
Mr. Boris, I do believe it would be best if you left this ship, like you said, we're a weird bunch of people and you obviously don't like us.

(Points at Rejakor. Sorry someone has to die and it might as well be you)

Castaras
2007-08-28, 07:49 AM
Ack! Didn't mean to start a bandwagon!

*removes her point and points at the Llama*

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-28, 07:52 AM
Very well, time to switch bandwagons then.
Points at llama:smallamused:

Castaras
2007-08-28, 07:55 AM
Stop copying me! :smalltongue:

*points at Fleeing Coward*

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-28, 08:14 AM
Castaras seems to be causing a lot of chaos and confusion. This is behaviour that assists agitators!

Castaras
2007-08-28, 08:16 AM
I am merely trying not to start a bandwagon. I don't like starting bandwagons unless I'm certain that whoever I'm bandwagoning against is an agitator of some kind...

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-28, 08:17 AM
Hey don't get the idea I know what I am doing or anything.

Me = 0 clues.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-08-28, 08:27 AM
Castaras seems to be causing a lot of chaos and confusion. This is behaviour that assists agitators!

(Now now. Be nice to Castaras. Everything I said about her when I pointed at her applies equally to myself. However, I didn't want to point to myself for obvious reasons.)

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-28, 08:52 AM
Stop copying me! :smalltongue:

*points at Fleeing Coward*

Why should I?

Points at self :smallbiggrin:

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-28, 08:55 AM
/\Oh gods this is in danger of being so hillarious. And Mr Llama, you did not cause a violent and freaky circle of voting.

Korith
2007-08-28, 09:06 AM
*Plays the "Copy Castaras game"*

I point at Fleeing Coward!

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-28, 09:06 AM
"Who are you, and why are you pointing at me?" Curly said, pointing at Korith. "I haven't done anything here, and yet you point as if I killed them."

((Lama, you are funny. And I think it likely that Evnafets came from Group A too. So would this mean that DLD was B/C. Unless it was a sacrifice ploy like WWCIV. Remember?))

Haruki-kun
2007-08-28, 11:06 AM
I consider most people here are making a good point. It will be very hard to make a decision, says the long-haired man as he looks at Fleeing Coward.

Rejakor
2007-08-28, 11:34 AM
Boris Jim

Jim just looks at all these crazies with one eyebrow raised. These people are a couple of crumbs short of a biscuit.

Korith
2007-08-28, 11:39 AM
"Who are you, and why are you pointing at me?" Curly said, pointing at Korith. "I haven't done anything here, and yet you point as if I killed them."

((Lama, you are funny. And I think it likely that Evnafets came from Group A too. So would this mean that DLD was B/C. Unless it was a sacrifice ploy like WWCIV. Remember?))


Hardly, hardly. I merely acknowledged the lateness with which you acted and as such, determined that to be suspicious. The aliens who plague us clearly acted late at night (or insofar as "night" may be defined on the TARDIS), as did you. This does not make you an alien, but it does indeed make you suspect.

Still, it may be you had not noticed that something more sinister has presented itself. Fleeing Coward's self-pointing seems far too characteristic of an automaton programmed to copy behaviour than that of a human with desire to live.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-28, 11:46 AM
((how about; I'm in too many WW games and I've had oddish hours because of getting ready for college. Plus I didn't realise the game had started))

"True, but then again, he may be confused about who to point. Could you provide more logic about why I should point at FC?" Curly walks up and down the corridor looking for an earring she dropped.

North
2007-08-28, 11:58 AM
I dont think anyone else is a roboperson. I havent seen any motoroil leaks... but without any other evidence *points at fleeing coward* Just because it is sorta funny :smallsmile:

Helgraf
2007-08-28, 01:54 PM
Hrm. Not much to work on here.

*Helgraf temporarily points at Fleeing Coward*

Raiser Blade
2007-08-28, 02:23 PM
*points at castaras

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-28, 04:49 PM
Guess I've only got myself to blame for this :smalltongue:
Points at Castaras
((Sorry, this looks like the only chance I'll have to save myself))

Khaldan
2007-08-28, 04:50 PM
*points at cassie*

My irrational hatred of you forces me to point :smallwink:

Draken
2007-08-28, 04:51 PM
Two bandwagons? Damn.

Points at Fleeing Coward.

Haruki-kun
2007-08-28, 05:55 PM
((Um...... how much longer does this day last? it ends tonight, right?))

@V: Thanks.

Korias
2007-08-28, 06:11 PM
((Um...... how much longer does this day last? it ends tonight, right?))

Yes. Two hours and 15 minutes, to be precise.

EmeraldRose
2007-08-28, 06:29 PM
*the gent in the multicolored scarf wakes up from his nap and comes out of his room, munching on a handful of Jelly Babies*

Fleeing Coward, why are you following everyone around and pointing at them? That's hardly a civilized way to act.

Korias
2007-08-28, 09:13 PM
As you all once again gather at the Deck of the TARDIS, and the Doctor stands before you. Whipping out the Sonic Screwdriver, he turns to Vespe. Alright, Ratavo. Who do you think it is tonight? Nodding to the others, a flurry of hands push Fleeing_Coward to the center. We think its him. He's been acting all funny on us lately. Vespe stands back as The Doctor aims the Sonic Screwdriver at Fleeing Coward. As F_C is wreathed in blue energy, His voice slowly begins to change. No Longer is it human, but it is synthesized. His skin morphs, no longer human but metallic in sheen. As Fleeing coward stands back up, he turns to the doctor. No more is Fleeing Coward Human, but Cyberman. But his head is different from the other Cybermen recovered from last night. His helmet is Red and Gold.You. Will. Be. Upgraded. It calls as it raises its arm. The Doctor slams another button on the TARDIS, and Fleeing Coward vanishes in a puff of smoke. But the words still ring in the TARDIS: You Will Be Upgraded.

Fleeing Coward was a Cyberman. He was also the Alpha Leader. Their Cyberwoman will take his place and somebody else will take its place.

Night begins now. If your in Fleeing Coward's group, Your Seer will send me the PM pertaining to the kill. As always, Seers and Baner, send me the PMs.

Haruki-kun
2007-08-28, 10:04 PM
Another one down. We're getting closer to smoking out these threats. It is time we rest. Keep an eye out on each other. It might save your lives.

With this, the long-haired man walks back into room fifteen, and lis down looking at the ceiling, deep in thought.

Draken
2007-08-28, 10:28 PM
We got one of their leaders, excelent. A shame that he was one of these damnmable cyberman and will be substitued in no time...

Amaenon wanders to the kitchen, gets some food and walks back to his room.

Fleeing Coward
2007-08-28, 10:37 PM
((Oh well, really should stop making a habit of getting myself killed. At least I'll have more time for my assignments now. Cybermen rule this ship, one of our groups will get you eventually :smallbiggrin:))

banjo1985
2007-08-29, 06:54 AM
Banjo looks in horror at the mangled cyberman remains on the floor.

My god another one! This ship is infested! Is everyone here a cyberman?!

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-29, 07:13 AM
"So we have a CylberLeader, a Cyberman and a Cyberwoman gone. I wonder if they're all in the same group? Probably not. I mean, what are the chances of that?" Curly walks over to room nine and looks inside to see if anyone's there.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-29, 09:11 PM
((Erm... hope I haven't been lynched yet, because I haven't been able to get on lately and won't be able to for a while. Don't lynch me yet, though, because I may be able to negotiate a way back online. I was able to talk her into letting me on for ten minutes now, it's worth a shot.))

Moon Called finishes sharpening her sword, running her finger down the blade and pulling it away to reveal a nice, thin, clean cut. She sucks the blood away, looking around. "Cybermen, huh? I was actualy kinda hoping to see a few Dalaks myself." She mumbles, and heads down to her room.

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-30, 04:35 AM
Psssst, is it still night?

Castaras
2007-08-30, 04:36 AM
(( They probably haven't got all the actions in yet... ))

Korias
2007-08-30, 05:59 AM
(( They probably haven't got all the actions in yet... ))

Actually, we have. But schools kicking in.

Tonight will actually extend to 5:00 PM Easter Standard Time (Figure out the rest for yourselves. Its 7:01 AM right now...).

Rejakor
2007-08-30, 08:30 AM
*points at castaras

Boris Jim

"Hey, hey you. What were you doing, trying to distract attention from that guy who was all weird an stuff? Are you part of his little gang or sumthin?"

EmeraldRose
2007-08-30, 07:42 PM
*The fellow in the multicolored scarf wakes up briefly, munches on some Jelly Babies, and then goes back to sleep until it's time to wake up*

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/9812/thedoctordg0.png

((Just had to share! Thanks Cassie for the great avvie! :smallbiggrin: ))

Korias
2007-08-30, 08:08 PM
Yes, I know I am horribly late. First school day... My mind feels like mush.


I'll Flavor this up later, but heres the deal.

Korith was killed last night. He was a Human, and Capitan Jack. He was immune to group A. He was killed by group B.

Day Three begins.

Korith
2007-08-30, 10:23 PM
A note is written in blood in Korith's quarters.

That hurt.

North
2007-08-30, 10:48 PM
North wakes up. Walks around and sees another body.

Hmmm enough of that then.

Goes back to room.

*writes on "Party in here" sign "NO gunz please"*

*cracks open vodka*

((who did group group C kill?))

((PS. Dibs Out on being killed))

Castaras
2007-08-31, 01:44 AM
Okay...I've got a message from someone, who says that Banjo1985 is a Cyberman.

Shall we test this theory out? *points at Banjo1985*

Raiser Blade
2007-08-31, 02:21 AM
Yes we shall because:

A.If he is castaras is in contact with the seer.

B.If he isn't then we know who the fool is.

C.I pont at Banjo1985

Rejakor
2007-08-31, 02:24 AM
*waves a spatula in ra1ser_blade's direction*

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-31, 04:13 AM
Odd, I just got a PM telling me that north is a cyberman.

Is it not wierd that we still don't know who the thrid agitator group is.

Rejakor
2007-08-31, 05:52 AM
Maybe they're ALL CYBERMEN MOO HA HA.

Castaras
2007-08-31, 05:53 AM
Wouldn't surprise me, to be honest.

From what I could tell, Cybermen had the best special power. This would mean it would be the most popular of the lot.

@EvilDMMk3 - That's interesting... Hmm...

Calamity
2007-08-31, 05:57 AM
Err, well, that's confuzzling. Well , I'll flip a coin on it.

*Calamity gets out a shiny 5p coin, and flips it*

*The coin lands on heads*

Well, *points at banjo1985.*

Korias
2007-08-31, 06:05 AM
Wouldn't surprise me, to be honest.

From what I could tell, Cybermen had the best special power. This would mean it would be the most popular of the lot.



Which means that the cybermen are changing next game.

I never recieved a PM from group C.

Castaras
2007-08-31, 06:07 AM
I never recieved a PM from group C.

Hmm...That is also interesting. Maybe this last group are inactive...Could mean we have more people to look at voting records for.

DarkLightDragon
2007-08-31, 06:08 AM
((We're still being talked about! :smallbiggrin:

The cybers are going down quick... wow...))

Helgraf
2007-08-31, 06:17 AM
Wake up. Yawn. Coffee. *point at banjo* Rinse. Repeat.

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-31, 06:31 AM
Which means that the cybermen are changing next game.

I never recieved a PM from group C.

On cybermen, how about once per game they can recrut who they kill?

*sits on hands so as not to vote, not sure of sorce*

EmeraldRose
2007-08-31, 07:06 AM
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/9812/thedoctordg0.png

Banjo1985 is another cyberman? How many of them snuck on here? It's a veritable plague of them!

*the fellow in the multicolored scarf walks over to the breakfast buffet and looks through the dishes, trying to decide what to have for breakfast*

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-31, 07:16 AM
Lord Vetinari would make the ultimate Time Lord.

Haruki-kun
2007-08-31, 10:10 AM
Well, I guess we should not mistrust the Seer, then!, says the Long-haired man as he points at Banjo.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-31, 10:16 AM
"Well, either Cassie's in contact with the Seer, the Fool or the Devils. If Banjo1985 is indeed an Agitator then Cassie's in touch with the Seer. Let's go with Cassie. If it goes wrong we can lynch her contact."
Curly heads over to the buffet table looking for bacon butties.

Draken
2007-08-31, 10:37 AM
Things are a bit to complicated here. So I will stand out of this voting Let's see how things turn out.

Raiser Blade
2007-08-31, 01:24 PM
If banjo turns out to be a cyberman then i highly suspect all of the people who stood out of the voting. They have no reason to not test out the mettle of castaras' contact.

V He's a cyberman lets lynch him next.

Draken
2007-08-31, 02:17 PM
Or maybe you are just trying to incitate discord. The problem here is. I don't really know. And he is going to be linched anyway, so why bother?

EvilDMMk3
2007-08-31, 02:41 PM
Plus I too have been contacted. Should banjo be guilty I be faulty.

North
2007-08-31, 04:54 PM
Well based on my not being a cyberman. If Evil is telling the truth he could be contacted by the fool or one of the other 3 seers. Of course that is if he is telling the truth. However Evil has been trying to get me off since day one. Thats been before he could have been contacted by the seer. Random my posterior! Ill go with Banjo since cassie's been reliable. But Evil is either a misguided innocent or an evil agitator. If im killed avenge me please.

Keledrath
2007-08-31, 05:10 PM
(Might I suggest finding someone that ISN'T a cyberperson, and instead a different group?)

Kyace
2007-08-31, 10:30 PM
K points at Banjo. Sorry Banjo.

DarkLightDragon
2007-09-01, 12:35 AM
((Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...))

Kyace
2007-09-01, 01:09 AM
Anyone else getting the funny feeling that someone is laughing them? :smallconfused:

Castaras
2007-09-01, 02:43 AM
(Might I suggest finding someone that ISN'T a cyberperson, and instead a different group?)

As I've said before, I have a feeling all three of the groups are cybermen. It would kinda make sense.

onasuma
2007-09-01, 04:00 AM
"Whats all this then? A bandwagon?" jumps on it and Points a banjo

banjo1985
2007-09-01, 04:06 AM
Banjo walks out of room 7, he's clearly been in the shower. He's whistling a jaunty little tune which tails off as he sees the whole crew pointing at him.

What? Did I use all the hot water or something? Why are you all glaring at me?

Banjo points a finger at himself and grins at everyone.

Yay, I'm participating!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-09-01, 11:10 AM
*The llama points at Kayce*

"He's...he's hearing voices of people laughing at him!"

Raiser Blade
2007-09-01, 02:51 PM
*Sneaks up behind the Llama laughing at him.


Oh and Banjo if you are not a cyberman then don't worry we will avenge you by lynching the person who told us you were. Because they are either the fool or the devil.

Mr. Moon
2007-09-01, 10:20 PM
Moon Called comes of her room, her dripping wet hair wrapped in a towel. "I don't see why you wimps are complaining. I deal with a cyberman all the time. He's fun to beat up." She flashes a twisted grin. When she hears Banjo ask if he used all the hot water, she glares at him, and points. "Yes, you did. Don't do it again."

Castaras
2007-09-02, 01:13 PM
Okay...when's the day gonna end again? :smallconfused:

Korias
2007-09-02, 07:02 PM
As the remaining group assembles in the Deck of the TARDIS, You shove Banjo1985 into the etner of the deck. As the Doctor walks around, he turns to Vespe. Vespe, are you sure? I dunno... he seems kind of... use-impared. Were sure, Doctor. Let him have it! The Doctor strikes Banjo on the head with his screwdriver, and gone is his disguise. In his place, a 6 foot tall metal version of Elan stands. Wielding a Robotic Lute, he begins to strum loudly and sing a montone bard song. Seeing as it hurts your ears to listen, The TARDIS relives you of your pain by zapping him away.

Banjo1985 was a CyberLeader. The Cyberwoman of his group will take his place.

Night is begining. Agitators, Send me your PMs of scries and kills. Baner, Send me the PM. Xenobiologists, send me your Scries.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-09-02, 07:30 PM
*Sneaks up behind the Llama laughing at him.



*The llama tears off down the hallway, hollering* "Help!! I'm hearing people laughing at me! ACK! I bet the cyberpeople put something in me when I was asleep. I'm becoming a cyberperson and I still haven't seen any movies!! HELP ME, Prince of Space!"

Mr. Moon
2007-09-02, 07:32 PM
Moon Called watches Atreyu rush past her, mutters something about dinner, and returns to her room.

Keledrath
2007-09-02, 11:42 PM
(Omg. Another one? Just how many cybermen are there? Also, why did you people pick the only group who's leaders get replaced?)

EvilDMMk3
2007-09-03, 01:23 AM
OK, Castaras is either fibbing or has been contacted by the fool. Why? Because cyberleaders SCRY AS HUMAN.

banjo1985
2007-09-03, 02:53 AM
Bum, that's me out! But your not safe, we cybermen will upgrade you all!

Bwahahahahahaha!

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-03, 02:59 AM
"I think everyone we've lynched is a Cyberperson. Weird; lucky but weid."

Castaras
2007-09-03, 04:50 AM
Odd.

This is what I was sent:




I scry Banjo1985.
Banjo1985 Scries as Cyberman, CyberWoman.

He's the one to go for.

So I'm not sure what's happened here...:smallconfused:

Calamity
2007-09-03, 05:01 AM
It is likely you were contacted by the fool, if that is the case.

Korias
2007-09-03, 06:21 AM
Agitators, re send me any PMs. My box became full.:smallfrown:

Rejakor
2007-09-03, 06:39 AM
Jim the Boris

Boris is cooking fish and chips for any who wants it. He points a spatula at ra1ser_blade, "You want some food or what, weirdy?"

EmeraldRose
2007-09-03, 08:17 AM
Odd.

This is what I was sent:



So I'm not sure what's happened here...:smallconfused:

((Well, how long ago was it that you got your PM from your contact? Because at the rate they're getting killed and replacing each other, it's possible that Banjo was his group's Cyberwoman, and then had to take his Cyberleader's place. We just lynched FC, and he was an alpha, maybe they were from the same group...!))

Draken
2007-09-03, 08:34 AM
((Well, how long ago was it that you got your PM from your contact? Because at the rate they're getting killed and replacing each other, it's possible that Banjo was his group's Cyberwoman, and then had to take his Cyberleader's place. We just lynched FC, and he was an alpha, maybe they were from the same group...!))

(Or, on another possibility. She found a lucky fool.)

Castaras
2007-09-03, 10:33 AM
Got it 08-31-2007, 02:05 AM GMT+1.

So it could be...could be not...Hmmm...

Raiser Blade
2007-09-03, 02:51 PM
Hey rejakor it's nighttimes.

:smallsigh:

Rejakor
2007-09-03, 05:57 PM
Boris the Jim

"Yes, of course it's night-time. That's why i'm askin' if you want some food! Weirdy." Jim says, shaking his head.

Korias
2007-09-04, 06:48 AM
Yawn. I still am waiting on two PMs from the Scriers.

Castaras
2007-09-04, 06:50 AM
In that case, the person I'm contacting could be the seer...

Or could be an alien posing as the seer.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-04, 09:19 AM
"Or it could be any of the above. Either way never trust someone who says they're a Seer. He or she is very likely to be a Devil. You have three Devils, one Xenobiologist and a Fanboy. Chances are you have a Devil. 60% chance of Devil, 20% chance of Fanboy and only a 20% chance of true Xenbiology. Do the math." After this pessimistic speech Curly goes in search of a microwave and a small cat.

Castaras
2007-09-06, 12:56 PM
Errm...*Poke*?

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-06, 12:59 PM
*summons Poke Narrators X* ((if you haven't got al the PMS in by now you'll have to carry on without them))

Keledrath
2007-09-06, 02:33 PM
Uses deadliest ability ever: Ghostly Poke Narrators, version Vista.

Korias
2007-09-06, 02:48 PM
Ah. There we go.

Anyway, As you enter the main deck, You see the fried Frame of North and the still sizzling body of Cassie. Oh, thats not good. The Doctor Cleans away this mess, and punches a few buttons on the TARDIS Control deck. With a faint *Thump*, the TARDIS doors swing open onto a new world. As far as you can see, there are Petrified forests and the faint whisper of an alien wind. Here we are. First stop, Skarro! Feel free to mill about, enjoy yourselves, examine the populace, but wear these. Their perception filters, he says as he hands each of you a small key on a string. As others hang them around their necks, they seem to fade out until you just dont want to notice them. When you put your own on, the effect fades. And keys to the TARDIS. If you ever need to come back, just strike the key against something and it'll bring you back here.

Castaras was a Xenobiologist.
North was a Cyberman.

Today is also on Skarro.



Everybody gets the following options today, and are used in conjunction with a lynch vote:

Explore: This will net you a random item, which can do many things. From giving you a night kill, to making your vote count as double, you'll never know what you get.
Seek Daleks: On this wartorn world, you can find Daleks. If you chose to seek them out, you will have the chance to obtain a Dalek item. While the Dalek Items are nifty (Many give you extra powers, such as turning you into the Immunized, or making you a Scrier/Baner), Theirs a chance you might get caught and killed. The DC to take an Item is 10, and I roll a d20. Beat or Meet 10, its yours.
Siphon Experimental Water: Who knows what this does? Your just going to have to find out for yourself.:smallamused:

Castaras
2007-09-06, 02:49 PM
Oh Bugger.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-06, 02:58 PM
"Bugger. Sure we got a CyberMan but we lost our only true chance of knowing is really is safe. This is a bad day for us."
Curly ventures onto the planet Skarro and decides to explore for now.

North
2007-09-06, 03:05 PM
I didnt do nuffin.

Thats my story and Im sticking to it.

EvilDMMk3
2007-09-06, 03:17 PM
So who the hell is contacting me???Wanders off and explores.

Draken
2007-09-06, 03:20 PM
Things are dire... Dire indeed...

Amaenon exits the Tardis and goes to explore the planet.

Kyace
2007-09-06, 03:51 PM
Kyace decides to be adventurous and Siphons some Experimental Water. "Why not?"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-09-06, 05:13 PM
Oh boy!! Maybe those Dalek thingies know how to keep me from becoming a Cyberman. I'd better seek some out. I think they're robots, too. Maybe they'll have "Manos: Hands of Fate."

Khaldan
2007-09-06, 06:18 PM
I follow the llama in Searching for Daleks. Because the llama is awesome. Which means a *point at llama*

Raiser Blade
2007-09-06, 06:19 PM
I'll search for non dalek items.

Korias
2007-09-06, 06:29 PM
I'll search for non dalek items.

Define: Are you Exploring or Siphoning, or Seeking the Daleks?

Raiser Blade
2007-09-06, 06:41 PM
I'll siphon some H2O. :smallbiggrin:

Haruki-kun
2007-09-06, 06:49 PM
I'm gonna go and explore a little.

The long-haired man goes out, sword in hand.

EmeraldRose
2007-09-06, 07:41 PM
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/9812/thedoctordg0.png

Ah! It's a lovely day to go exploring! Though I do wish my friend Castaras could have been here with me to enjoy the scenery...

*the man in the multicolored scarf sighs and heards out of the TARDIS to observe the flora and fauna*

Mr. Moon
2007-09-06, 08:01 PM
"I wonder if I can find any Dalaks... Nah. Not worth the risk." Moon Called hefts her sword over her shoulder and begins to explore.

Rejakor
2007-09-06, 08:48 PM
Jim the Boris

Jim still thinks that ra1ser-b|ade fellow is up to something, so he follows him down to the planet. Unfortunately, while down there, he leans on a lever and Siphons some Experimental Water. Oh no! Whatever has happened to our beefy hero?

onasuma
2007-09-07, 12:54 AM
I go... Exploring.

Helgraf
2007-09-07, 01:08 AM
Helgraf will Explore and will - until something better comes along - point at *Raiser-B1ade*.

Haruki-kun
2007-09-07, 09:43 PM
Returning from exploring, the long-haired man sits, cleaning his blade before putting it away.

You know, he says, That man, Boris, may be right. There is something very fishy about that fellow Raiser_B1ade, maybe we should be very careful with him.

Raiser Blade
2007-09-07, 10:44 PM
Wait we are pointing hmmm. Well i can tell you that you don't wan't to lynch me. In fact i would be very suspicous of the people who are pointing at me.

*Points at Boris

Rejakor
2007-09-07, 11:11 PM
((The man's name is Boris, people! Or Jim. Either way~! STOP CALLING HIM REJAKOR.))

Boris the Jim

Boris comes back up to the Tardis, burps a few multi-coloured bubbles, and staggers over to his grill, lighting it up. "Last call for fish and chups, people!" He says, flopping a few things onto the grill, and then getting busy with sauces and condiments.

It smells really, really, good.

Draken
2007-09-07, 11:19 PM
Amaenon returns, pulling a heavy box.

Uff... These are heavy... But they will be usefull.

He falls to the ground and raises a finger at Raiser_B1ade.

Hey fella, could you get me a glass of water?

Rejakor
2007-09-07, 11:43 PM
*ahem*

It smells really, really, good. Like, fish and chips of the gods.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-09-08, 01:08 AM
(okay, ummm...any ideas on who to lynch??)

(I've not got anything for this game yet.)

EvilDMMk3
2007-09-08, 01:41 AM
(I can survive on Pringles and mountain dew Boris.)

Calamity
2007-09-08, 05:39 AM
I decide to explore. Seeing Rasier_B1ade siphoning water along the way.

EmeraldRose
2007-09-08, 09:08 AM
((I have a question. If we got an item from exploring, can we use it this day phase, or will it have to wait until the next day phase. Also, do we activate in thread, or in a PM. Two questions, I guess...:smalltongue:

@ Llama..no ideas yet. Looks like two bandwagons forming though, and chances are with the number of players, and the number of alien groups in this game, even a random point we make will come up with something. I'm going to give it until this evening I think.))

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-08, 11:14 AM
Spinning around very quickly Curly ends up pointing her finger at ER. "You seem..." she staggers, "Could you get me a drink please."

Raiser Blade
2007-09-08, 12:10 PM
I repeat you guys don't wan't to lynch me. If the bandwagon gets bigger i will be forced to use drastic measures.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-09-08, 02:39 PM
( I have no reason to follow either lead, so I'm going to point at Moon Called.)

onasuma
2007-09-08, 03:53 PM
I feel that proves raiser b1ade is actually a cyberman.

Raiser Blade
2007-09-08, 04:08 PM
*switches point to Moon Called

Mr. Moon
2007-09-08, 04:30 PM
Not far away, an ear piercing fangirl squeal shatters the air. "EEEEEEE! It's Kabuto-kun!" Five minutes later, Moon Called skips back to the TARDIS, holding a Kabuto plushie. "Lookit! Isn't he CUTE?" After twelve minutes of going on about the plushie, she notices people are pointing at her. "Oh Raiser_B1ade, you're just jealous of my Kabuto-kun." She says, pointing at him offhandedly.

Kyace
2007-09-08, 05:24 PM
First threatening people and now pointing at someone who mispelt my name? You've gone too far this time, dude. Points at Raiser_B1ade.

Raiser Blade
2007-09-08, 05:50 PM
Dammit people, now you've done it.

I'm the baner. There i said it. You will know i'm not lying because noone is gonna say "No he's not i'm the baner." if they do theyre damn dirty liars

So there don't point at me. I know i won't be nearly as effective now but come on don't lynch me.

Theory:
Boris has been pointing at me for 2 rounds now. I think he is a cyberman who scried me and wan'ts to get rid of me by lynch.

EmeraldRose
2007-09-08, 07:47 PM
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/9812/thedoctordg0.png

Now then, it seems to me that if we have the chance to keep alive the one person who can protect us from this machine menace, we should try to do so. And anyway, why is this fellow over here insisting that we call him by such an odd name, when his clothing is clearly labeled Rejakor?

*the fellow in the multicolored scarf munches some more Jelly Babies as he ponders this mystery*

Korias
2007-09-08, 07:49 PM
MoonCalled, I'm going to request you change your font color to something other than red. Dark Red and Sienna are acceptable. Please save red for the target of your pointing.

Raiser Blade
2007-09-08, 07:49 PM
*Points at rejakor again

Korias
2007-09-08, 07:51 PM
((I have a question. If we got an item from exploring, can we use it this day phase, or will it have to wait until the next day phase. Also, do we activate in thread, or in a PM. Two questions, I guess...:smalltongue:


One: You can activate the Items during any phase, unless its a "One Night Kill" or "One Scry".

Activate Items by saying so via PM.

Rejakor
2007-09-09, 01:32 AM
((Sigh. Unlike other Silly Message Board Games, WW does not adhere to the 3 post rule, and also allows roleplaying. Since Journies on the Tardis is a WW variant, i'm assuming it also follows the same rules as WW if not more, so I am playing the character of Jim Boris, interchangeably Jim or Boris, a fish and chip shop owner who was hired as a prank to cater a sci-fi event near where everyone boarded the Tardis. So now he's on the Tardis, and can't get off until all the Cybermen are gone.))

Boris of Jim

"So this ra1ser blade fellow, he says he's a baner, whatever that is." Jim frowns from behind his barbecue. "All I know is he voted to save someone who was one of them cyber-thingies. Sounds ta me like he's saying anything he can ta save his hide." Boris shrugs, and turns back to making various kinds of tasty seafood. "Anyone else for calamari sandwiches?" He asks, waving a spatula.