PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next Magic Items for non-adventurers PEACH

ACExtravaganza
2018-01-14, 06:03 PM
I noticed a distinct lack of civilian magic items in 5e, so I decided to make a few, feel free to add your own. Feel free to add your own! I'll probably add more in the coming days.

Staff of Bounty
Staff, rare (requires attunement by a cleric)

This staff has 10 charges. While holding it, you can use an action to expend 1 or more of its charges to cast one of the following spells from it, using your spell save DC and spellcasting ability modifier: Purify Food and Drink 1 charge), Create Food and Water (3 charge), or Heroes’ Feast (6 charges)

The staff regains 1d6 + 4 expended charges daily at dawn. If you expend the last charge, roll a d20. On a 1, the staff vanishes in a flash of light, lost forever.

Ring of Prestedigitation
Ring, trinket
While you wear this ring, you may use prestedigitation as a cantrip.

Calen
2018-01-14, 07:07 PM
Bountiful Bracers -
Wonderous Item, Uncommon
These blue leather bracers were owned by Alcnoy “the absentminded” Riving, a well known artificer of the last century. The bracers are covered with small intricate runes. He constructed the bracers because he kept forgetting where he put his tools.

As an action the wearer of these bracers may conjure a small mundane object (must fit in a 1 foot cube) such as a hammer or saw. Only 1 item may be conjured at a time. The item vanishes if moved more than 5 feet from the bracers.

bc56
2018-01-16, 06:08 PM
The Carpenter's Gloves
Gloves, common (requires attunement)
These sturdy work gloves were given to a poor carpenter by a compassionate wizard. Each glove is inscribed with runes along its palm and fingertips.
When you wear the gloves, you may touch an object and cast the Mending cantrip on it.

The Actress' Ring
Ring, rare (requires attunement)
A bard made this ring for herself in order to enhance her ability to perform different roles.. Its curse is an unintentional side effect, something that never occurred to its original owner.
While you wear the ring, you may use an action to polymorph yourself into a small or medium female humanoid, and alter your clothing into any nonmagical clothes that do not provide a bonus to armor class (i.e. not armor).
Curse: the curse on the ring affects any male that attunes to it, but remains dormant until its power is used. With each passing day, they become more feminine. During this time, the transformation will reverse itself over a period of days equal to the number of days it has progressed, if the wearer unattunes from the ring. After the curse has been active for seven days, the wearer is fully transformed into a female. The changes wrought by the ring are not magical in nature and cannot be dispelled, but they can be reversed by any effect that removes a curse.

Obviously, there could be a male version of this too.