PDA

View Full Version : Dreams Druid Spell List

A Fat Dragon
2018-02-26, 02:32 PM
So, I’m making a Druid Circle of Dreams Yuan-Ti, focused around Control and Support, both on and off the field.

However, my main cantrip is going to be an offensive one (Primal Savagery, as I’ve managed to build a relatively high AC, and my party has allowed the use of some of the Yuan-Ti alternative traits in Volo’s Guide, so I’m mostly going to be using the Yuan-Ti bite), but I still plan on using supportive spells at critical moments. My only question, is what spells should I take?

The campaign is level 15, and I can have 20 spells at max. So, which ones should I take?

Protato
2018-02-27, 11:18 AM
I've had fun with Goodberry, Heat Metal, and Transmute Rock so I would keep those prepared. Also, Faerie Fire and Entangle are very good support skills and are only level one spells. Also, if you want to do more burst damage, I would use Erupting Earth, it's not too strong versus Fireball but damage is damage, and the ability to create Difficult Terrain is just gravy.

th3g0dc0mp13x
2018-02-28, 01:37 AM
You have access to everything but 9th level spells, fun.
8th: animal shapes or antipathy/sympathy
7th: mirage arcane
6th: Conjure Fey, bones of the Earth, transport via plants
5th: greater restoration, Wall of stone, geas
4th: confusion, Conjure woodland beings, greater invisibility, hallucinatory terrain, polymorph, wall of fire, watery sphere
3rd: daylight, dispel magic, wind wall, water walk
2nd: healing spirit, spike growth, pass without trace
1st: fairie fire, fog cloud,