PDA

View Full Version : Shevarash: The Drow Hating Society

Sornjss Lichdom
2007-08-28, 05:23 PM
So i was thinking of starting a game on these very boards dealing with Shevarash and killin alot of drow (just finished reading Realms of the Elves). The opposite of what I usually like to do, but this sounded so different I thought it would be fun. Know I personaly want to play and find a nice DM how would want to take a swing at it.

So heres my questions, Has anybody done anything like this before? and if so how was it? also if I were to do this, my main focus would be to make a cleric, so I was wondering how one would go about making one of these for such a god? If you need his info go to wikipedia D&D. Theres all his info on there.

Fax Celestis
2007-08-28, 06:21 PM
I have pondered such, and my main idea for a campaign was having the drow acquire the Bow of the Black Archer (which is found in the book Weapons of Legacy), Shevarash's own bow, with the intent to destroy or taint it for their own ends.

Sornjss Lichdom
2007-08-28, 06:56 PM
Hm.. that doesnt sound bad, so do you think there would be any bite to a idea like this, or would anybody out there like to DM one of these.