PDA

View Full Version : A new avatar?

iamkoolerthanu
2007-09-09, 07:47 PM
I blame Talk Like a Pirate Day. I really do. If I hadn't been thinking about geting a new avatar for that day, I wouldn't be thinking about gwtting a new avatar ever. But now here I am, thinking about getting a new avatar.

Anyone who knows me (On the boards), what avatar do you think I should request to be made, after Talk Like a Pirate Day, which is on the 19th. If you don't know me or haven't seen me post that often, then just tell me one that you think would look cool or something. Nothing to do with kobolds, although a dragon might be a possibility....

Thanks in advance.

Jack Squat
2007-09-09, 10:30 PM
shouldn't this be over in Arts and Crafts?

And here's a suggestion...how about a pirate of some sort? Afterall, that is the occasion you're changing it for.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2007-09-09, 10:35 PM
Go with a goblin. Our population has stagnated on this forum for the moment. I blame myself, and my shiny robotic avatar not bringing in the goblinoid tourists. [/egotrip]

Conversely, a Kobold. Maybe a scorpion.

Yes! A scorpion wielding an axe sheathed in green flame! And exuding an aura of arachnid power!

de-trick
2007-09-09, 10:55 PM
easy add a eyepatch and hat

JBakaka
2007-09-10, 05:53 AM
^: yea exactly..any avatar can be pirate'd by adding an eyepatch, cutlass, loot or any other pirate accessory..so u can just use your normal avatar and make it pirate'y, matey! yarr now ye see i ya gatta get inta the spirit o' it! :smalltongue:

iamkoolerthanu
2007-09-10, 02:34 PM
Some people are a little confused by what I am saying, I am getting one for pirate day, but after that I want another one. Also, I am moving to Arts and Crafts, thanks for the heads up.