PDA

View Full Version : DM Help The Master Illusionist Stats

Voltage89
2018-07-13, 02:04 PM
A while back I had posted some ideas I had for a one shot and a few questions and such. I recently finished creating the final boss for the one shot and I wanted to see if anyone could review it for me. The plan is for it to be a CR 15 battle. The party consists of 5 players who are each level 10. The villain will be on the platforms as stated which are about 20 feet away from the center platform and are 20 feet in the air. This will make him rather hard to hit for anyone using melee. He also teleports after being hit so it will he hard to just hammer away at him.
I want to add some sort of minions that will allow anyone who can not reach the villain to still be engaged in the fight. The problem is I feel like that may make the fight way to difficult. I was thinking maybe they were coming out of the orb periodically. I also wanted to add one more legendary action and lair action but I had no more ideas. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. Heed the link! https://www.gmbinder.com/documents/print/-LHJyzdXXnQnjhEI0GSM