PDA

View Full Version : RPGwebprofiler.net

Kai-Palin
2007-09-13, 08:47 PM
(I'm not really sure where to put this, so I'll put it here.)

I've been using rpgwebprofiler.net to store my character sheets since I joined this forum several months ago. It has worked fine, and I've been able to set up my characters and link them to avoid all the hassle.

However, for the past five days or so, I have not been able to access the website at all. Through strait-up typing in the address, to searching it and linking to it from search engines, to links, I have not been able to reach the web site. As it is starting to become rather important that I can reach my character sheets, I was wondering if anyone here knew what was going on/whether it was still online/whatever.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, and I hope this is on the right forum area.

starwoof
2007-09-13, 08:48 PM
Rpgwebprofiler is down. For how long? We don't know. Its a real pain in the PbP boards when youre making a game. -_-

crimson77
2007-09-13, 10:05 PM
There is another discussion about it here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56590)

Kai-Palin
2007-09-14, 05:33 PM
Yep, I see. Direct all conversation there, unless you can tell me how to delete this thread, because it is currently useless.

crimson77
2007-09-14, 10:10 PM
Yep, I see. Direct all conversation there, unless you can tell me how to delete this thread, because it is currently useless.

I do not think it is possible to delete a thread with posts in it. You just have to wait until it enters the graveyard of threads (i.e., gets buried under four pages of threads).