PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Class Monster Slayer [3 Level - PrC]

gooddragon1
2018-09-01, 09:04 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxx

nonsi
2018-09-02, 12:23 AM
I notice that Effect Resistance doesn't have the that would be affected by the baneblade options clause.
I think that's a bit OP.

Kyrell1978
2018-09-02, 11:26 AM
I notice that Effect Resistance doesn't have the that would be affected by the baneblade options clause.
I think that's a bit OP.
I agree with this. This would help and would add a little flavor to the mechanical advantage.

gooddragon1
2018-09-02, 05:11 PM
Okay, but I felt like it would be weaker that way and just having it work against stuff in general would be nice. Debating giving mettle (at 1) and/or evasion (at 2)+improved evasion (at 3) to make it so he has an advantage no matter what he's fighting.

nonsi
2018-09-02, 11:35 PM
Okay, but I felt like it would be weaker that way and just having it work against stuff in general would be nice.

With the ability to switch on a daily basis, I see no issue on this one.

Debating giving mettle (at 1) and/or evasion (at 2)+improved evasion (at 3) to make it so he has an advantage no matter what he's fighting.

This combo, on top of d12 HP (along with everything else this class gets), would make it one of the most powerful 3-level PrCs ever.
It's up to you to consider how it will mesh with your other homebrew stuff and the campaign you're running.