PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Can't remember website as I'm a fool. Please help

AJW300
2018-09-04, 04:53 PM
Hi everyone
I need help in finding the name of a website I was going to use to help build my world.
Only been on it once and I can't find it in my history. Tried everything I think of to find it but I've ran out of ideas and web searches so now I'm asking for any help anyone is willing to give me. Now with my pleading over heres the info I can remember about the site:
1. It's to help organise world building information
2. It's for people creating fantasy worlds in either RPG games or Novels
3. You can upload your own maps and drop pins on it for certain locations and add info on the pin about that place
4. You can create every city/village and put every bit of info about it

That's all I can really remember sorry its lacking but like I said I've only been on it once.
Thanks in advance for any help as just the fact I can't remember its name is driving me crazy

Thanks AJ

Kyrell1978
2018-09-04, 06:49 PM
Is it notebook.ai

AJW300
2018-09-05, 03:12 AM
Unfortunately no but thanks. the one I was looking for is a free site and I also remember that the main colour theme sort of makes it feel more fantasy whereas notebook ai is mainly white

Thanks AJ

Actana
2018-09-05, 03:46 AM
World Anvil, maybe?

Maelynn
2018-09-05, 03:47 AM
The first one that comes to mind is Obsidian Portal. And I heard that Realm Works is quite similar to that. Maybe it's one of these?

AJW300
2018-09-05, 12:08 PM
WORLD ANVIL!!!
Thank you
Worst part is I’ve already looked at that one but the home page looks different from the rest of the site so I overlooked it. But now you all have given me other options I’ll be trying them all. thank you again to all that responded to my post.
Thanks AJ

Resileaf
2018-09-05, 12:10 PM
Just commenting to say that this looks like a very useful website and I'll be looking into it when I'm back home.