PDA

View Full Version : Another homebrew FF Summoner,for 3.5 / PF, massive, primary inspiration FF11 and FF14

GerrardOfTitan
2018-09-16, 07:39 PM
I'm making another homebrew of a Final Fantasy summoner. This is a standard "please rate, review, comment, and please use for your own purposes as you will" post.

The content I would like to share exists as a dozen plus separate google docs. Effectively, one doc for the 20 level base class, plus one doc for each of a dozen plus iconic Final Fantasy summons. Effectively, I created a separate stat-block for a bunch of summons, plus rules to scale them as the summoner gains levels, similar to Pathfinder summoners and eidolons. I could copy-paste that content here, but I would lose formatting, and it would take me a while to add back enough formatting.

I see that I cannot post a link until I make ten posts. I think that I would have to make over ten posts to fit all of the content here. (I've spent a lot of time on this.) Maybe I should post the base class and one summon stat block? Any mods around? What would you prefer that I do?