PDA

View Full Version : + Anima DnD

Slash_712
2007-09-18, 03:10 PM
So I am trying to get a game where the characters are like + Anima, If you don't know what that is, it is simply people with animal powers that can change parts or their entire body like that animal. There are other benefits too, like a bear + Anima would have amazing strength. Anyway, I have tried to get a game started but, the interest is lacking, Does anyone have any comments or ideas?

DracoDei
2007-09-18, 04:37 PM
(Note: Never heard of + Anima before.)
I am currently playing my own version of a single animal form shapeshifter capable of partial shifts in an online campaign. I make it a Dex based skill to make up specific shift variations on the fly and have come up with some reasonably creative stuff...
What rules are you using?

Kiren
2007-09-18, 05:24 PM
i used to read + anima, you would have best results by making all the chars half breeds, bastards and bloodlines

try making a request for players

Slash_712
2007-09-18, 07:24 PM
Well I am using my own homebrew rules for how the shifts work that I make up depending on what animal they are. Otherwise it is just basic DnD with a + Anima storyline. As for getting a game going it was mainly in RL but I could try running it here if enough people express interest here now.

D Knight
2007-09-18, 07:34 PM
hey something that will let you do as you ask. druid changling will let you shapeshift as you want i think.

Behold_the_Void
2007-09-19, 01:27 PM
Low-level, no-magic probably. D20 Past might work. +Anima should get some limited shifter abilities.

Slash_712
2007-09-20, 06:11 PM
Well they would start out with very limited abilities but as they progress in levels they actually get more in touch with their powers and they will get better and stronger or whatever the case may be.