PDA

View Full Version : Halo: The Future of Gaming(Video)

tensen01
2007-09-22, 06:22 PM
My friends over at LoadingReadyRun.com have put together this terribly and frightening look at our innevitable future.

http://www.loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/228/Halo%3A+The+Future+of+Gaming

averagejoe
2007-09-22, 07:35 PM
That was pretty funny. I really liked it when you showed the halo 4 logo; "Start another fight!"

Of course, I wasn't going to buy Halo 3, but now I might have to buy 5 copies just to hurry this thing along...

A Rainy Knight
2007-09-22, 08:15 PM
Certainly right about most Halo players being ill-equipped for social interaction. I practically stopped playing Halo a while ago, partly because of the proliferation of "Halo Jerks."

Can anyone online (or in my high school, for that matter) go for just a few sentences without cursing? It certainly doesn't seem so. :smallannoyed:
But I digress.

At the end, it should be called the "Pongaissance." :smalltongue:

Ranis
2007-09-22, 11:15 PM
Trade disputes are now settled in 65,354 player on-each-side deathmatches....

Green Bean
2007-09-22, 11:17 PM
This looks vaguely familiar (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57655)

Gaelbert
2007-09-23, 12:32 AM
Master Chief Superstar in Dreamland! Hurray! Actually, I am a Nintendo fan. That video was pretty funny.

SurlySeraph
2007-09-23, 12:36 AM
Certainly right about most Halo players being ill-equipped for social interaction. I practically stopped playing Halo a while ago, partly because of the proliferation of "Halo Jerks."

Can anyone online (or in my high school, for that matter) go for just a few sentences without cursing? It certainly doesn't seem so. :smallannoyed:

lol y ur bein such a n00b ab it?????/ taht ius teh suck and stooppid! ya really i bet ur [several paragraphs of censored text] lolol!!!!!11!!!!11one!1!1

By which I mean "Halo jerks are awful, but Counterstrike jerks make them look like a bunch of 13-year-old Gandhis"

Also, I don't really understand what's supposed to be so bad about that future. I mean, you get to play Halo! :smalltongue:

Icewalker
2007-09-23, 02:02 AM
hehe...hehehehe...hehe...Halocaust...

That was excellent.