PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next the onle way to hurt me is to heal me

maddogisme1
2019-01-01, 07:33 AM
hi i was wondering is ther a moster or mane villen in anyone game that can onle be hurt be healing spell
and pots can is heal by takeing any damage

i was thing of have a game where the main bady is whant to live foreve but does notn to to be a lith
so he find a way to revers anything done to him aka

any debuff become buff

all spell have an opset afect on him

you hit him with a an axe for 13 hp he heal it not lose it vice versa

hase this bing done before if so let me know and be free to geve feed back

Amnoriath
2019-01-01, 02:05 PM
Well first you need to clean up your OP it is hard to understand fully. Secondly while it sounds cool to make a BBEG like the tactics to take him would be completely reliant on full casters and certain ones or builds for that. This decidedly makes most of your party useless and even counter productive in the last fight. This idea sounds great on paper and an online game in which either A everyone can pick up the tools to beat him or there are so many people to call on in a MMORPG scenario. Ultimately, it is really bad when with your friends and make them inept to help win the game.

Amnoriath
2019-01-01, 02:12 PM
With that being said you could still make this idea work just not literally like you have. Giving resistance to almost every kind of damage and regeneration while being bypassed by healing spells will give you the idea you are talking about.