PDA

View Full Version : Invasion of the Zombies - Game Thread



Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

huyneo
2007-10-09, 05:35 PM
Ohhh snaps...
I hide in my part of the barricade, If that is possible
Ok... we only have 3 more spots.... most likely, one of them will be trapped.
So set up the Gatling gun and protect us!...
Now we need someone who actually knows how to work this. Not me

Freshmeat
2007-10-09, 05:44 PM
(Ugh. Two people whom I was sure of that were innocents [TA, Androgial] die in an unexpected, random freakshow accident, and I lose an arm myself. It's only the end of day 2, yet it's already the worst day ever.)

Kantur
2007-10-09, 05:47 PM
(At least you're not called Bauer...)

Pwenet
2007-10-09, 05:48 PM
(At least you're not called Bauer...)

(That gives me an idea)

Draken
2007-10-09, 05:53 PM
Buwahahahaha... Now that I can speak the language of the zombies, I shall umm...

Umm...

Dunno, I will think of something...

Draken walks up to the barricades and turns to the mob.

[Zombie]: So... Now I can understand you, so what do you think of solving this in a diplomatic fashion?

Artemis97
2007-10-09, 06:09 PM
Artemis shrugs, straightening her neck with another loudh *CRACK*. [Zombie] "Polite? What do you mean? You're a Zombie. I'm a Zombie. We're supposed to get along right? And I do apologize for eating your arm, no hard feelings?" She turns when she hears Draken speak and gives him an odd look. "BRAAIIINNNSSS!!!" Even without knowing the language, he should know the zombified woman only wanted one thing. She begins to shuffle towards the blood bank, Determined to tear down the barricades.

Terumitsu
2007-10-09, 06:13 PM
(Eh... Only if you people stop hitting us.. It kinda hurts.)

Khaldan
2007-10-09, 06:21 PM
*khaldan goes and beats on the cades*

pingcode20
2007-10-09, 06:24 PM
Adjusting his brand new headlamp, Pingcode flicks it on and tracks down Dr. Skippy.

"There's nothing you need to do right now, right Doc? Come with me."

Grabbing the doctor before he can respond, he also takes the nearest person with him and vanishes into the ducting system.

Hide in the air vents, also concealing Doctor Radicalskippy and the first person to follow

evnafets
2007-10-09, 06:32 PM
Hey! We didn't find that Vampire guy, but look what we DID find!(massive Gatling gun)
Whats that? The Vampire guy is already here? Thats great.

Help me set this thing up on the barricade.

evnafets mans the Barricades

EAT LEAD YOU EVIL ZOMBIES!

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-09, 06:46 PM
Meh. I'm Hungry. But I've got a feeling that cultist brains will taste very nice.

TA shambles off to find the hiders.

Korias
2007-10-09, 06:49 PM
Korias has vanished elswhere into the mall. (HIDING ELSEWHERE).

heretic
2007-10-09, 07:00 PM
Eating hiders

Helgraf
2007-10-09, 07:15 PM
Helgraf opts to hide to conserve space in the barricades for women and children.

Draken
2007-10-09, 07:33 PM
[Zombie]: Oh, is that so unpeople, so, let's seal a deal, there is a bunch of whackos here that can bring you back to the realm of the living, but to do so, they need you down and... Inactive. So, we bring you back and we get rid of the freaking cultists, what do you say?

Draken, now diplomat between the living and the not so so much, extends a patch of wood with a glove on the end to Terumitsu, who seens to be the only rational dead arround.

Ezlo
2007-10-09, 09:28 PM
Are those ducts made out of tin foil? That's the PERFECT place to hid from the Zombie Rays!"

Ezlo follows Pingcode into the air ducts.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-09, 09:29 PM
I give rinquist and pingcode 6 batteries each.

I also Man the harpoons barricades.

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-09, 09:29 PM
I'll stay in the barricade, and man the Gatling Gun.

Orzel
2007-10-09, 10:14 PM
To the barricades!

Therarde
2007-10-09, 10:37 PM
I'll hide elsewhere. Don't want to end up exposed.

Freshmeat
2007-10-09, 11:41 PM
(Wouldn't it be better to PM our night actions? Posting it publicly only makes the cultists' job easier, as the scientist and cult leader can pick their targets with guaranteed success.)

Helgraf
2007-10-09, 11:43 PM
Well, in essence you gamble. If only two people hide outside the barricades, yeah, those two may be in deep doo. But otherwise you're playing percentages.

You can figure out how many people are safe in the barricades. Above that number, it's 100% a roll on the dangerous things happening chart.

For hiders when the 'cades are full, the chances of getting selected and having to roll on the chart are much less.

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-09, 11:55 PM
right now, the smart thing to do is hide, but that depends on lack of 'cades. In the inverse situation, Hiding is dumb.

androgial
2007-10-10, 12:22 AM
((oh ratz sorry heretic and ta i figured heretic had some connection to others based on the voting and playing the odds i went to find out if it was cultist or power walker, well worth a possible lynching to find out who i could trust, guess i dont go to vegas any time soon))


GRAAAHH!!!!! HARMANZ HRRZ!

relentlessly attacks the baracades

Trix
2007-10-10, 01:14 AM
Wiping herself down from the muck of the vents, Trix is shocked to see people talking about some "Gattling Gun" and how it will save them!

"Uh guys... are you like, thick? The gattling gun is in the wreckage, and it looks really heavy... It will probably take most of us to lift it to get it to the barricades..."

With that, she turns to the vampire hunter, "So why do you think there's a vampire hunter among us?"

(pm'd action to gm)

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-10, 01:37 AM
"Because my father got a tip off from an old friend of his in town, this friend was said to be very informed about these things."

*Dean puts his hand to his stomach for a bit and remembers that he hasn't eaten properly in a few days.*

"uh...would anyone have some Vitamin pills? I was in that room for a few days and had nothing but Junk food, I'm generally the one to eat a well-cooked, healthy meal. also sometime it might be a good Idea to go take a look at my car, last time I checked it wasn't broken into so there is a good chance that it should be fine now...I've got quite a few tools that might be useful"

Trix
2007-10-10, 02:54 AM
"No... I don't have any vitamins. So what, your just going on what your Daddy said? Have you ever actually seen a vampire?" Trix replied with a hint of anger or sarcasim.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-10, 02:57 AM
"No... I don't have any vitamins. So what, your just going on what your Daddy said? Have you ever actually seen a vampire?" Trix replied with a hint of anger or sarcasim.

"In this town? Not face to face, but I have seen a few shadows of someone sneaking around on the Cameras." *Dean says with a bit of anger in his voice*

Trix
2007-10-10, 03:03 AM
Trix listened to Dean's reply and turned away from him as she thought about how to respond. She was frustrated. She was anxious. She was surrounded by a horde of Zombies, and the group she was with was filled with potential cultists and now a vampire. She rubbed her hands over her head and neck as she tried to figure it out.

"So... your saying you HAVE seen one? Just not here?" She asked with her back turned. "Do you know how to kill them?"

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-10, 03:33 AM
Trix listened to Dean's reply and turned away from him as she thought about how to respond. She was frustrated. She was anxious. She was surrounded by a horde of Zombies, and the group she was with was filled with potential cultists and now a vampire. She rubbed her hands over her head and neck as she tried to figure it out.

"So... your saying you HAVE seen one? Just not here?" She asked with her back turned. "Do you know how to kill them?"

"I believe my Title is 'Vampire Hunter' not 'Guy who studies Vampires'."

*Dean notices that there is something wrong with Trix*

"you know that they exist don't you?"

banjo1985
2007-10-10, 03:36 AM
Red helps the failed rescuers haul the gatling gun back into the barricades. He eyes it up mistrustfully, as well as the ricketty and poorly repaired barricades.

"Well I'm glad the vampire hunters here, but I sure don't trust those barricades for another night. I'm going to see if I can find my uncle!"

Red heads off into the mall, hiding elsewhere (his uncles hardware store).

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-10, 03:41 AM
Jerry hides elsewhere.

Trix
2007-10-10, 03:46 AM
"Well if I'm honest..." Trix begins but then stops herself. "No, listen, they sound stupid to me. And I know Zombies sound a little fair fetched too, but here we are staring at a bunch of them ready to eat us!"

She looks at the horde, that have started to make their way closer to the barricades and swallows deep.

"Everything has changed now..." As she drifts off into thought. "Its much easier to believe your just a conman, or your another one of those cultists trying to confuse us."

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-10, 04:00 AM
"Well if I'm honest..." Trix begins but then stops herself. "No, listen, they sound stupid to me. And I know Zombies sound a little fair fetched too, but here we are staring at a bunch of them ready to eat us!"

She looks at the horde, that have started to make their way closer to the barricades and swallows deep.

"Everything has changed now..." As she drifts off into thought. "Its much easier to believe your just a conman, or your another one of those cultists trying to confuse us."

"HOW DARE YOU! MY FAMILY HAS BEEN HUNTING THESE THINGS FOR 10 GENERATIONS!"

*Dean is infuriated and his hand is hovering over his Hunting knife*

"If you don't tell me whats going on then I will have to end you right here, you might be a cultist or worse!"

pingcode20
2007-10-10, 04:03 AM
From deep within the vents a sudden BONG! echoes from within, followed by an annoyed "Ow!"

"Look, if you want to get your stuff from your car, I'll take you there tomorrow!" comes the yell from within, "We can't get out right now, not while the zombies are so active, so be patient!"

Trix
2007-10-10, 04:07 AM
Trix turns back to him in shock, as she's taken aback by the sudden aggression.

"Worse? Haha... I ain't no 'vampire'" She lifts her fingers and does the 'quote' sign with them. "Why don't you just calm down there buddy? eh?" Trix says in a sharp tone.

"If your gonna point that gun anywhere I suggest you point it at those walking dead people out there, that just happen, JUST happen to want to tear your flesh from your bones and eat you alive!" She shouts. "Thats MUCH worse then some creepy goth enthusiast who has taken he's social group choice a little too far!"

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-10, 04:17 AM
Trix turns back to him in shock, as she's taken aback by the sudden aggression.

"Worse? Haha... I ain't no 'vampire'" She lifts her fingers and does the 'quote' sign with them. "Why don't you just calm down there buddy? eh?" Trix says in a sharp tone.

"If your gonna point that gun anywhere I suggest you point it at those walking dead people out there, that just happen, JUST happen to want to tear your flesh from your bones and eat you alive!" She shouts. "Thats MUCH worse then some creepy goth enthusiast who has taken he's social group choice a little too far!"


*Dean moves one pace back*

"look if you've been bitten then you don't have to long before it starts working away at the DNA, if you let me help you now you won't have to go through the agonizing pain of the transformation as it corrupts your DNA turning you into nothing but a sentient Zombie, thats all vampires are and thats all they will be."

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-10, 04:19 AM
"Okay guys, That's enough! I don't know what the hell you're fighting about. But is this really the time or the place? We can throw accusations around tomorrow but for now, we need to focus on a place to hide. Understand?!"

He looks with a stern expression on his face at Trix and Dean.

Trix
2007-10-10, 04:21 AM
"Yeah!" Trix agrees. "He's right!"

Trix walks away from both of them a short distance as she rubs her neck again.

Stupid Zombies... Stupid Vampires... Stupid Cultists... All a load of Bull... She thinks to herself.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-10, 04:34 AM
"Okay guys, That's enough! I don't know what the hell you're fighting about. But is this really the time or the place? We can throw accusations around tomorrow but for now, we need to focus on a place to hide. Understand?!"

He looks with a stern expression on his face at Trix and Dean.

*Dean notices Trix rub her neck as she leaves*

"Excuse me Jerry, did you just see what Trix did to her neck...?"

Trix
2007-10-10, 04:46 AM
Trix hears Dean's comment and turns quickly back to them, shouting over "Let it go Dean... Jeez... You paranoid freak..."

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-10, 04:49 AM
Trix hears Dean's comment and turns quickly back to them, shouting over "Let it go Dean... Jeez... You paranoid freak..."

"You'd be paranoid to if you knew what these monsters could do!"

*Dean pulls down his collar to show a scar resembling 2 teeth marks*

"I got this in Egypt, my Dad was able to cure them! Everyone in my family knows how to cure them!"

"Tell me Trix! Did you wake up this morning feeling like you slept in an awkward position? Blood in your hair and felling a little bit of pain in your neck?!"

Trix
2007-10-10, 04:56 AM
Trix rubbed her neck again, but moved her hand back to her side when she relized what she was doing.

She doesn't know what to say to Dean, so she turns her back to him and the group, trembling slightly with a small tear falling down her face.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-10, 05:13 AM
"Jerry, where would the Bathrooms be?"

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-10, 05:15 AM
"Jerry, where would the Bathrooms be?"

"The Bathrooms? They're not far.. Just down that corridor and then keep going right. Why? Do you want me to take you there?"

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-10, 05:16 AM
"The restrooms? They're not far.. Just down that corridor and then keep going right. Why? Do you want me to take you there?"

"Well I do need a guide round, the Cameras don't really give you a good map of this place."

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-10, 05:18 AM
"Sure, i can help you get around.. no worries. But, uh, What do you think about Trix? Is something wrong with her?" :smallconfused:

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-10, 05:21 AM
"Sure, i can help you get around.. no worries. But, uh, What do you think about Trix? Is something wrong with her?" :smallconfused:

"She's been bitten by a Vampire, but don't worry: she's got a at least 2 days or so..."

*Dean thinks back for a minute*

"The blood craving won't start till another day after that..."

pingcode20
2007-10-10, 05:23 AM
From the ducts, you can hear the sound of Pingcode trying to give directions.

"No, it's left right forward left left right right left right forward! It's very simple, don't you understand?" he sighs.

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-10, 05:25 AM
"She's been bitten by a Vampire, but don't worry: she's got a at least 2 days or so..."

*Dean thinks back for a minute*

"The blood craving won't start till another day after that..."

"Isn't there anyway you can save her? You are an expert on this after all.."

Jerry hears Pingcode in the vents. He take a pebble out of his pocket and throws it up at the vents.

"Be quiet you! I've worked here nearly all my life! I think i'd know the way to the restrooms!"

pingcode20
2007-10-10, 05:37 AM
"Everything's easy when you just walk around..." mutters Pingcode from the vents, not having quite forgiven Jerry for making him do AC duty week after week.

It was his fault he was still here - if he hadn't gotten lost, he would have been safe at home by now!

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-10, 05:40 AM
"Isn't there anyway you can save her? You are an expert on this after all.."

Jerry hears Pingcode in the vents. He take a pebble out of his pocket and throws it up at the vents.

"Be quiet you! I've worked here nearly all my life! I think I'd know the way to the restrooms!"

"There is... but do you have any of the materials needed?
some Silver would be good for starters..."

*Dean Pauses*

"But thats all I can remember... I left my book on this stuff in my car...killing these things is easy, curing the side effects of a bite is the hard part."

Trix
2007-10-10, 05:47 AM
Trix wipes her face and turns back to them, "Silver?" She trys to laugh "Your not serious? Vampire bites, Silver, Vampire Hunters... Whats next? Wooden stakes and a leather dressed black man with a big sword?"

"I'm not bitten... Your just insane. This whole situation is just insane!"

With her outburst, a small trickle of blood creeps down her neck from last nights wound, her consistant rubbing of her neck had broken the scabs healing it.

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-10, 05:50 AM
"No.. I don't have any silver.. Our next step to save Trix would be to get that book from your car right? Did Pingcode say he'd take you tomorrow? Anyway, he's right.. for once. We can't risk trying to retrieve it now. Let's just hope we find a way to cure this thing in time.."

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-10, 05:51 AM
Trix wipes her face and turns back to them, "Silver?" She trys to laugh "Your not serious? Vampire bites, Silver, Vampire Hunters... Whats next? Wooden stakes and a leather dressed black man with a big sword?"

"I'm not bitten... Your just insane. This whole situation is just insane!"

With her outburst, a small trickle of blood creeps down her neck from last nights wound, her consistant rubbing of her neck had broken the scabs healing it.


*whispers to Jerry* "See the bleeding? She feels the itch of the bite"

Trix
2007-10-10, 05:54 AM
Trix wipes away the blood.

"Its nothing... I scrathced myself yesterday when I was moving stuff onto the barricades..."

"What do you mean the itch of the bite?"

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-10, 06:00 AM
Trix wipes away the blood.

"Its nothing... I scrathced myself yesterday when I was moving stuff onto the barricades..."

"What do you mean the itch of the bite?"

"You've been scratching at the scab, it must be really itchy ms.Ithinkdeaniscrazy.":amused:

Korias
2007-10-10, 06:02 AM
Stop complaining Trix. Vampire Mythos state that you must drink the vampires blood to turn. Your not in any danger. Korias, who had come back to retrive some water, watches the group argue. Glaring at Dean, he leaves without a second thought. Stupid hunters. Bah. He doesnt even know that SILVER doesnt work. Feh, I know more about vampires than he does...

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-10, 06:17 AM
Stop complaining Trix. Vampire Mythos state that you must drink the vampires blood to turn. Your not in any danger. Korias, who had come back to retrieve some water, watches the group argue. Glaring at Dean, he leaves without a second thought. Stupid hunters. Bah. He doesn't even know that SILVER doesn't work. Feh, I know more about vampires than he does...

"Fool, I'm the hunter here not you!" Dean glares at Korias. "Vampires can feed other people the blood you know, its not like they are completely Inept."

"Stupid kids and their video games..."

Trix
2007-10-10, 06:17 AM
(Might be worht noting that the vampire mythos has a wide range of differences, so its whatever the gm thinks it is)

"Korias shut up man..." Trix responded "I'm only defending myself. I scratched myself and its bleeding now cause I picked the scab, big deal. We're all gonna die down here so who really cares about vampires?"

pingcode20
2007-10-10, 06:25 AM
"I always heard vampires don't bite people who eat their vegetables... At least, that's what grandmother said. Well, we'll hunt down your stuff tomorrow."

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-10, 06:26 AM
"Korias shut up man..." Trix responded "I'm only defending myself. I scratched myself and its bleeding now cause I picked the scab, big deal. We're all gonna die down here so who really cares about vampires?"

"Hey, Don't talk like that! All we have to do is survive long enough for help to arrive. As long as have supplies, weapons and we stay alert i think we can all make it out of here alive."

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-10, 06:29 AM
*O.o*

"And I heard that they are afraid of Holy symbols" Dean says sarcastically.

"Jerry, could you please guide me to the bathroom now? After that we can get the grand tour."

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-10, 06:39 AM
"Jerry, could you please guide me to the bathroom now? After that we can get the grand tour."

"Sure just stay close and avoid any zombies.."

Jerry starts walking off into the mall.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-10, 06:41 AM
"Sure just stay close and avoid any zombies.."

Jerry starts walking off into the mall.

*Dean follows closely and with Jerry's warning keeps his eye out for any hostilities.*

Trix
2007-10-10, 06:47 AM
Trix watches them wander off as it starts getting dark, and cant help thinking to herself why.

"Why did he want the bathroom so bad?"

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-10, 06:53 AM
Trix watches them wander off as it starts getting dark, and cant help thinking to herself why.

"Why did he want the bathroom so bad?"

(I'm trying to roleplay my character to the point where he is still Human and still needs to use the loo, he has been in that room for a few days, its not like he took a dump there, it'd stink.:redface: xD )

pingcode20
2007-10-10, 06:55 AM
((Bah, it was free coffee day at the coffee shop that day. Everyone's had about six to seven hundred tablets worth of caffiene - that's why nobody has to sleep, and can run around all day then man the barricades at night.))

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-10, 06:58 AM
((Bah, it was free coffee day at the coffee shop that day. Everyone's had about six to seven hundred tablets worth of caffiene - that's why nobody has to sleep, and can run around all day then man the barricades at night.))

((did it slow time just like Futurama? lol))

Korias
2007-10-10, 11:33 AM
(Might be worht noting that the vampire mythos has a wide range of differences, so its whatever the gm thinks it is)

"Korias shut up man..." Trix responded "I'm only defending myself. I scratched myself and its bleeding now cause I picked the scab, big deal. We're all gonna die down here so who really cares about vampires?"

((Yes, it does have a wide range. Since this isnt The dicussion thread for vampire Mythos, I'll stop with this arguement))

Korias turns around at Dean and Trix's comments. Me? Bah. Your the one whos fighting the wrong enemy. Vampires need blood to survive, right? Therefore, they need us. Because they need us, They want to fight the zombies just as much as you. They are not participants, they are facilitators. Consider yourself lucky that it was a vampire, and not a zombie that bit you. Korias, obtaining his water, leaves.

Dr. Bath
2007-10-10, 02:24 PM
Dr. Bath hides behind the rudimentary barracade, muttering under his breath,
"A shame, such a shame that we are are turning on ourselves in such a way. May the two of you rest in peace, even if you are now zombies after our flesh."

huyneo
2007-10-10, 02:55 PM
turns to Dr.Bath
It seems that there are only 2 more places for peeps in this place X_X
hopefully one of the ones we are in are not trapped :smallfrown:

Dr. Bath
2007-10-10, 04:11 PM
"My thoughts exactly, young man or woman, I can't tell in this light" says Dr. Bath, watching the zoombie horde warily, " But at least some of the barracades are garenteed, thanks to our good nurse and guard."

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-11, 01:02 AM
*Dean talks to Jerry as they walk towards the Bathroom*
"so...Jerry what can you tell me about yourself?"

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-11, 03:46 AM
*Dean talks to Jerry as they walk towards the Bathroom*
"so...Jerry what can you tell me about yourself?"

"Me? What's there to tell? I was born and grew up in Texas. My mom raised me by herself.. I don't even know who my dad is, But he's probably passed away by now. I graduated high school and then took a part time job here. Heh, i didn't intend for this place to be my life. But look at me, I've been working heres for over 30 years now.. and it looks like i'm gonna die here too.."

"But enough about me.. You're a vampire hunter? What was that like growing up?"

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-11, 03:58 AM
"Me? What's there to tell? I was born and grew up in Texas. My mom raised me by herself.. I don't even know who my dad is, But he's probably passed away by now. I graduated high school and then took a part time job here. Heh, i didn't intend for this place to be my life. But look at me, I've been working heres for over 30 years now.. and it looks like I'm gonna die here too.."

"But enough about me.. You're a vampire hunter? What was that like growing up?"

"Well as you can probably tell: I'm only 23, I got Home-Schooled about the evils of the world rather than business or anything like that, I can read, write and do basic maths (addition, subtraction, multiplication and the like) thats about it... If I could have any job in the world, I would take any, it's seriously stressful know these things, Zombies, Vampires and the the like, exist."

*Dean sighs*

"But somebody has to do this, eh? I couldn't tell you where I was born, because I honestly don't know, my parents weren't exactly the 'Sharing and caring' type."

pingcode20
2007-10-11, 04:14 AM
"Anything's better than this job!" shouts back Pingcode from the ducting.

"You try getting lost for three days, then you'll see how you much better your job is!"

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-11, 04:21 AM
"Anything's better than this job!" shouts back Pingcode from the ducting.

"You try getting lost for three days, then you'll see how you much better your job is!"

"Nothing is worse than the smell of the New York sewer system."

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-11, 04:24 AM
"Nothing is worse than the smell of the New York sewer system."

"Heh, not even the Mall toilets after a week of not being cleaned?"

Jerry chuckles to himself.

"Almost there now.."

pingcode20
2007-10-11, 04:29 AM
"You don't know how much like a maze this place is! I think the ducts have their own minotaur!"

You hear the sound of a little axe being drawn, and a bonk.

"Ow! Here he is."

It sounds like Pingcode would rather say this nonchalantly, but the ducting system doesn't really carry anything other than shouting well.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-11, 04:29 AM
"Heh, not even the Mall toilets after a week of not being cleaned?"

Jerry chuckles to himself.

"Almost there now.."

"ok...so what can you tell me about the others? I've only met 4 of you guys since I've been here."

"Whats the Docter like?"

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-11, 04:38 AM
"Doctor RadikalSkippy or Dr Bath? Either way, they both seem like good guys. But then again, you can't really trust anyone in a situation like this.. For all i know they could be a cultist or a vampire or something.."

He shudders for a second.

"Okay.. we're here. You go inside and just hope there aren't any zombies in there. I'll wait out here and keep watch."

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-11, 04:42 AM
*pulls his Knife*

"I'm going in."

*Dean see's nothing, but then busts the doors open 1 by 1.*

*Dean does his buisness and washes his hands and face, he then heads out the door.*

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-11, 04:45 AM
Jerry starts heading back to the group.

"So.. where is your car exactly?"

pingcode20
2007-10-11, 04:45 AM
"Actually, I'm trying to find Doc Skippy right now. I think he's gotten lost. If you hear him, could you give me a shout?"

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-11, 04:48 AM
Jerry starts heading back to the group.

"So.. where is your car exactly?"

"I'n the carpark just out side the building, we might be able to get a few things from it, like my guns, the book and a the ingrediants to cure for Trix."

pingcode20
2007-10-11, 04:50 AM
"Do you remember which parking space it was?" calls Pingcode from the vents.

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-11, 04:54 AM
"How can he even hear us..?

But yeah.. He has a valid question. Colour and details could be useful too."

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-11, 04:57 AM
"Do you remember which parking space it was?" calls Pingcode from the vents.

"It was pretty close to the door, its a Ford Falcon GTHO Phase III, its not one of the Factory built ones, I found all the parts and made a copy of it, the factory built ones are worth about 1 Million Dollars."

*Dean Smiles smugly*

"Black."

pingcode20
2007-10-11, 05:02 AM
"Reality warping in the AC system. I can hear practically anything from in here."

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-11, 05:02 AM
"It was pretty close to the door, its a Ford Falcon GTHO Phase III, its not one of the Factory built ones, I found all the parts and made a copy of it, the factory built ones are worth about 1 Million Dollars."

*Dean Smiles smugly*

"Black."

"Heh, Nice. Maybe we can take that baby for a spi- No no, must stay focused. We take the guns, books, ingredients and then make our way straight back."

((Pingcode, you're a Janitor too right? Or am i confused?))

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-11, 05:11 AM
"Heh, Nice. Maybe we can take that baby for a spi- No no, must stay focused. We take the guns, books, ingredients and then make our way straight back."

((Pingcode, you're a Janitor too right? Or am i confused?))

"I don't wanna leave this town without it."

*Dean grabs at the keys in his pocket and pulls them out, looks at them and puts them back in his pocket.*

pingcode20
2007-10-11, 05:26 AM
((Actually, I'm the AC technician. My duties include spending far too much in the ducts, and appeasing the minotaur of the AC-rynth with weekly offerings of rats to become lost in the maze.))

"I doubt the zombies want to feast on the flesh of the inanimate."

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-11, 05:33 AM
((Actually, I'm the AC technician. My duties include spending far too much in the ducts, and appeasing the minotaur of the AC-rynth with weekly offerings of rats to become lost in the maze.))

"I doubt the zombies want to feast on the flesh of the inanimate."

*Dean frowns, bends over and picks up a small rock, then throws it at the ducts*

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-11, 05:35 AM
*Dean frowns, bends over and picks up a small rock, then throws it at the ducts*

"Haha, Now you're getting it!"

Jerry also picks up a small rock and throws it at the vents, For no perticular reason.

pingcode20
2007-10-11, 05:37 AM
Mentos
The ringing echoes through the ducts, much to Pingcode's annoyance.

"Just you wait, Jerry. I've been stockpiling those rocks!"

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-11, 05:39 AM
"Haha, Now you're getting it!"

Jerry also picks up a small rock and throws it at the vents, For no perticular reason.

"We should probably get back to the group...I bet some of the would be looking for us, besides I need to keep an eye on Trix."

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-11, 05:42 AM
Mentos
The ringing echoes through the ducts, much to Pingcode's annoyance.

"Just you wait, Jerry. I've been stockpiling those rocks!"

"Haha, Whatever you say Buddy!"


"We should probably get back to the group...I bet some of the would be looking for us, besides I need to keep an eye on Trix."

"Right, let's get moving. Stay close."

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-11, 05:44 AM
"Haha, Whatever you say Buddy!"



"Right, let's get moving. Stay close."

"want some Cola Soda? I took some from the vending machine in the security room.":biggrin:

pingcode20
2007-10-11, 05:46 AM
((Personally, I love the fact that we managed to fill about two pages with just nighttime banter.))

"Bah, when the zombies get you you'll see."

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-11, 05:47 AM
"want some Cola Soda? I took some from the vending machine in the security room.":biggrin:

"Uhm, Sure why not. You said you had guns in your car? How many?"


((Personally, I love the fact that we managed to fill about two pages with just nighttime banter.))

((:smallbiggrin: Yeah, me too.))

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-11, 05:52 AM
"Uhm, Sure why not. You said you had guns in your car? How many?"

*hands Jerry a Cola can*

"4 pistols(2 colts and 2 Deagles), 2 sawn-offs (double Barreled) and for use against Demonic cults: an AK-47, got a fair bit of Ammo too."

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-11, 05:54 AM
"4 pistols(2 colts and 2 Deagles), 2 sawn-offs (double Barreled) and for use against Demonic cults: an AK-47, got a fair bit of Ammo too."

"That will come in very handy, me and Pingcode up there will escort you there tomorrow."

He looks up and shouts towards the vents.

"Isn't that right buddy!"

pingcode20
2007-10-11, 05:57 AM
"Sure thing, Jerry! Dibs on one of the colts, though." calls back Pingcode - evidently his 'hatred' extended only to planning to bombard his coworker with rocks.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-11, 05:57 AM
"That will come in very handy, me and Pingcode up there will escort you there tomorrow."

He looks up and shouts towards the vents.

"Isn't that right buddy!"


"Are there any gun stores in the town? We could probably use the car to scavange the stores for extra supplies and some more Ammo..."

*Dean pulls some Cola out of his pack for himself, opens it and has a drink.*

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-11, 06:05 AM
"Sure thing, Jerry! Dibs on one of the colts, though." calls back Pingcode - evidently his 'hatred' extended only to planning to bombard his coworker with rocks.

"Fine, I don't care! I wanted to Sawn-off anyway!"

He grumbles and then looks back at Dean.

"Gun Stores? Gee, I'm not sure about that. Never really had any use for a gun myself. Pingcode or someone else in the group might know."

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-11, 06:06 AM
"Sure thing, Jerry! Dibs on one of the colts, though." calls back Pingcode - evidently his 'hatred' extended only to planning to bombard his coworker with rocks.

"Know any GunStores Pingcode?"

pingcode20
2007-10-11, 06:11 AM
"Well, there was one down in the lower promenade - I had to go down there a few times, because there was a problem customer who kept shooting out the A/C."

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-11, 06:15 AM
"Well, there was one down in the lower promenade - I had to go down there a few times, because there was a problem customer who kept shooting out the A/C."

"How many Medical supplies do we have anyway? and how do you think the Barricades are?"

((I find it weird that we are the only ones to have posted on this page so far, any more and we have completed a whole page.:biggrin: ))

pingcode20
2007-10-11, 06:20 AM
"I hope they're doing well - most of us were off trying to rescue you, so there wasn't much work done on the barricades. I think someone had some medical supplies, but that's all we have."

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-11, 06:21 AM
"I hope they're doing well - most of us were off trying to rescue you, so there wasn't much work done on the barricades. I think someone had some medical supplies, but that's all we have."

((ok, I'm going to watch Heroes now, I'll be back right after it))

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-11, 06:39 AM
((Bah! there are more adds than the actual show itself.))

"Well, I think I can do a bit for keeping this place as safe as possible, even if that means chasing down all the cultists."

Trix
2007-10-11, 08:27 AM
Trix keeps herself safe within the confines of the secure (enough) blood bank, while keeping an eye out for the two men gone to the bathroom.

"Hey guys, I can see them way off! Their on their way back." She points down the hallway.

"Hey guys! Get back here! Its gonna be really dark soon and they'll attack at any moment!"

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-11, 08:57 AM
Trix keeps herself safe within the confines of the secure (enough) blood bank, while keeping an eye out for the two men gone to the bathroom.

"Hey guys, I can see them way off! Their on their way back." She points down the hallway.

"Hey guys! Get back here! Its gonna be really dark soon and they'll attack at any moment!"

"Yeah yeah! We're coming!"

When they arrive, Jerry walks towards Trix.

"Hey Trix, how are you feeling? Any better? Me, Pingcode and Dean are hopefully going to get the ingredients from his car tomorrow to cure you of your.. Infection, so to speak."

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-11, 09:04 AM
"Yeah yeah! We're coming!"

When they arrive, Jerry walks towards Trix.

"Hey Trix, how are you feeling? Any better? Me, Pingcode and Dean are hopefully going to get the ingredients from his car tomorrow to cure you of your.. Infection, so to speak."

"Not to mention the car, gotta have the car.":wink: "I was thinking we could scavange supplies if we could get to it, it'd make it easier moving things..."

((ok guys I'm going for the night, I'll see ya later))

"I think I'll take some sleep while in Hiding, call me if you need me."

Terumitsu
2007-10-11, 10:24 AM
Terumitsu... now just shambling about as a zombie would normaly, eventualy finds something interesting... Fleshed things liked music, Right? Terumitsu begins Hooking up stereo and sound systems.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-12, 05:39 AM
(( ok Guys, I'm back, its not a school night either:biggrin: ))

"I guess I'll start working on Improvements for the barricade for a while, it looks like it could break any moment."

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-12, 05:50 AM
((Night hasn't ended yet. I'm pretty sure you can't start working on the barricades until Daytime.))

North
2007-10-12, 05:54 AM
Gonna hide, hide, hide all night long. Gonna hide, hide, hide while I sing this song.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-12, 05:54 AM
Civilians – The average person, who only wants to stay alive and not develop a taste for brains.
Day Actions: Vote on who they think is a cultist or infected with the zombie virus. The person they choose will then be thrown out of the protected areas for the zombies to take care of.
In addition they can do one of the following:
Work on the barricades
Scavenging for materials
Finally they prepare themselves for the night by deciding what they will be doing come nightfall.
Take shelter in the barricades
Hide elsewhere

((Nope, I can work on them now, YAY!))

huyneo
2007-10-12, 06:17 AM
Wait, but isn't that a bad thing?
:smallconfused:

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-12, 06:21 AM
Wait, but isn't that a bad thing?
:smallconfused:

((Ionno...:confused::frown::eek: wait...when did night start?))

((ok, I cant work on the barricades...))

*I HIDE ELSEWHERE!*

((why can't day 3 start already? WHY?!))

huyneo
2007-10-12, 04:33 PM
Because the dead Castara stabbed the narrator!
it is all a Conspiracy man!

Pwenet
2007-10-12, 05:24 PM
((Ionno...:confused::frown::eek: wait...when did night start?))

((ok, I cant work on the barricades...))

*I HIDE ELSEWHERE!*

((why can't day 3 start already? WHY?!))

Because the Narrator works all day, and wants to go out with his lovely wife for part of the evening, and since she works tomorrow and he has nothing on the plate, he will do the narration and all that fun stuff tomorrow.

Pwenet
2007-10-13, 07:16 AM
Update - Night actions will be posted tonight.

Again - Sorry for the delay. Just got stuck house-sitting this week on top of other things.

*Runs off with first paycheck*

No more actions allowed BTW. All that is left for me to do is write up the narration, which should be done by this evening.

Pwenet
2007-10-13, 03:32 PM
Big Gun, Big Responsibilities

Night moves along, and the battle to hold the blood center begins. This time it is team non-Zombies who have the advantage, thanks to the Gatling machine gun that they salvaged from the crashed helicopter. Yet team Zombie now has several new zombies, thanks in part to the lynching’s that happened to have occurred earlier.

As the zombies that were once Androgial, Artemis97, Khaldan and Terumitsu rush the barricades, the vengeful lover zombies Heretic and Traveling_Angel move away, whatever remains within them burned by hatred for their horrific deaths caused by the survivors, tempting them and causing them to move towards those that have hidden themselves.

Yet for now, the focus is on the barricades, where the Gatling machine gun opens fire, manned by North, who fires streams of lead into the walking corpse of Artemis97, punching holes through the zombie, to the point where her arm falls off! She falls back, not getting anything this evening, but right next to her is Terumitsu, who leaps up towards North, almost cut in half from the fire from the gun, and manages to bite deeply into his throat, and RIPS IT OUT!!!

Spitting up blood and making sick noises, North stumbles and falls forward, away from the safety of the other survivors, and into the horde of the zombies, who fall upon him, tearing him apart, feeding and feasting, leaving only a shambled wreck of a corpse that somehow, defying logic, get’s up and turns towards the barricades.

In desperation, Evnafets mans the gun and opens fire. By sheer luck, his first volley tears into Androgial, exploding the zombies head like a overripe melon being struck by an axe. The zombie falls to the ground, dead while he swivels his aim, the barrels starting to glow red hot and smoking from the sheer amount of ammunition running through them.

Meanwhile, the Almighty Salmon has hidden himself away from the chaos, where he can only hear the rumbles of the machine gun firing. Cowering under a counter, he hears shambling footsteps, which them seem to fade away. Relaxing for a second, he is caught completely unawares when a fist punches through the thin material that makes up the counter, and grabs his head, tearing painfully at it. Another fist punches through the wall, this one gripping his arm in a grip like a vise.

Ripping himself away, loosing hair and part of his scalp, Almighty Salmon turns and sees the figures of Traveling_Angel and Heretic, with Heretic munching on the bit of scalp he tore off. Their eyes are dead, glowing red but lacking any humanity, except for one, tiny thing. Hate.

The screams of Almighty Salmon can be heard all the way over at the blood drive center.

Slowly dawn breaks out, and the zombies start to calm down. The survivors gather themselves up, seeing who is dead, dying and in need of assistance.

With pants and yells that can be heard easily, two figures start pounding at the barricades.

"Help us! PLEASE!"

"We managed to get here. The zombies are staying away. LET US IN!"

At this moment, the barricades, in need of maintenance, collapse partially, and let two newcomers enter. The zombies don't seem to notice this change of events, and stay away, a few eying the Gatling gun, though sadly it is now out of ammunition.

Summary of Events
Almighty Salmon is KILLED - Was attacked by the vengeful lover Zombies!
North is KILLED – Was attacked by Terumitsu Zombie
Evnafets KILLED the Androgial Zombie
Jaykell Joined the Survivors!
Mordokai Joined the Survivors!

Night 2 Ends – Day 3 Begins!

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-13, 03:35 PM
(Aww man, and i was really enjoying this game..

Good luck Non-Zombies!)

EDIT: Oh, am i zombie now? Eh, atleast i can still play.

Pwenet
2007-10-13, 03:45 PM
(Aww man, and i was really enjoying this game..

Good luck Non-Zombies!)

EDIT: Oh, am i zombie now? Eh, atleast i can still play.

Yes - The only player killed killed is Androgial, and some of you may notice that he is somehow growing a new head while laying on the ground.

Strange.......

In a day or two he may be alive again as a zombie!

Edit: In order to make it a bit quicker, I am taking out all the random numbers and chance I have been using to work with the barricades and zombie attacks, partially.

Zombie attacks will still be random but a better system will be in place. One that should make it a lot easier on me to work with, which means more regular updates.

Enjoy!

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-13, 03:47 PM
Jerry the Janitor Zombie shuffles around the mall. Searching for flesh.

He looks down at the floor and sees a small rock, for some unknown reason he picks it up and throws it at the vents. Then continues his search.

Pwenet
2007-10-13, 04:30 PM
Final in-game Revision for the Barricades (I hope)

Okay people.

This is what happens at night.

The Barricades = If you get into these, you are SAFE from the zombies. They can do nothing to you. However if the number of zombies attacking the barricades is greater than the number of slots, they will break partially down, allowing people who are within them to be vulnerable to the zombies.

Being Exposed = Default action if you post nothing. Also the state that occurs when you try to stay within the barricades but there is no space for you.
50% chance of being Killed
25% chance of being Infected
15% chance of escaping that zombie
10% chance of killing the attacking zombie

Hiding = Option you choose when you hide elsewhere.
40% chance of escaping intact
25% chance of being killed
20% chance of killing the attacking zombie
15% chance of being Infected

The zombies have submitted targeting lists. One of the people on that list will be randomly chosen at night to be the main target, and based on what they decide to do at night (assaulting the barricades, going after hiders) and the choice of the target will determine the events of the night.

Also - Anyone who is REDSHIRT EXPOSED due to inactivity becomes the default target, so stay active to avoid that state

I know this sounds a bit complicated, but in many ways this will be a lot easier for me to manage.

Thanks for putting up with this.

Freshmeat
2007-10-13, 04:34 PM
(Speaking of the barricades, could you post the table of people and their respective locations this night?)

androgial
2007-10-13, 04:39 PM
arms flail now and then as androgial lies on the floor growing a new head, for some reason he cant seem to stand up without his head in one piece.

Pwenet
2007-10-13, 04:41 PM
(Speaking of the barricades, could you post the table of people and their respective locations this night?)

Sorry, but with all the night actions and the various hidden things going on with roles, I can't do that :smalleek:

Freshmeat
2007-10-13, 04:48 PM
(Are we talking about the same thing? I recall you posting a similar table after night 1:


Status of Players During the Night
{table]Name | Status
Alarra | In Barricades
Almighty Salmon | Exposed
Androgial | Exposed
Atreyu the Masked Llama | Exposed
Banjo1985 | In Barricades
Bookboy | Hidden
Carrion_Humanoid | Exposed
CurlyKitGirl | Hidden
dallas-dakota | Exposed
Dr. Bath | In Barricades
Dragonprime | Hidden
Draken | Hidden
Eldritch Knight | In Barricades
EmeraldRose | Exposed
Evnafets | Exposed
Ezlo | In Barricades
Fleeing Coward | Hidden
Freshmeat | Exposed
Gnome Barbarian | Exposed
Helgraf | Hidden
Heretic | Hidden
Huyneo | Exposed
Korias | Exposed
Lord Magtok | Exposed
Malpik Azhurer | Hidden
North | In Barricades
Orzel | In Barricades
purple gelatinous cube o' Doom | Exposed
Radikalskippy | Exposed
Raiser_B1ade | In Barricades
Rinquist | Exposed
Terumitsu | In Barricades
Therarde | Hidden
Traveling_Angel | Hidden
Trix | Exposed
Verrukt | Exposed
Zar Peter | Exposed [/table]

Though if you've decided that we shouldn't know that information from now on, I guess that's understandable.)

Pwenet
2007-10-13, 04:51 PM
(Are we talking about the same thing? I recall you posting a similar table after night 1:



Though if you've decided that we shouldn't know that information from now on, I guess that's understandable.)

The problem with that system was that the barricade calculations were based on random calculations, basically performing any action on the spreadsheet would change the results.

The original data that I used was not saved. Sorry.

That's part of the reason for the changes, for the system I have set up on the back end will be "fixed".

Artemis97
2007-10-13, 06:04 PM
Zombie Artemis looks down at her dismembered arm and looks slightly annoyed. [Zombie] "What is it with us Zombies and our arms falling off?" She picks up her arm and presses it back into her shoulder, her undead flesh knitting back together in a few moments. With a shrugs she shambles off to wander the mall again.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-13, 09:13 PM
*Dean Cries a tear for the Death of his best friend in this place*

"Pingcode, it's just us to get the Car now. lets move."

*Dean Climbs up into the Air Ducts*

pingcode20
2007-10-13, 09:42 PM
"Poor Jerry." sighs Pingcode, emerging from the pipes. After shaking his head, he looks up and gestures for Dean to follow.

"Right, to the Car!"

AC-Trekking to the Car! Bringing along Dean.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-13, 09:45 PM
"Poor Jerry." sighs Pingcode, emerging from the pipes. After shaking his head, he looks up and gestures for Dean to follow.

"Right, to the Car!"

AC-Trekking to the Car! Bringing along Dean.

"so... shall we get back to the group in style? I have a feeling that's what Jerry would have wanted..."

pingcode20
2007-10-13, 09:48 PM
"Why not? It's better than these musty AC ducts, even if they do go everywhere and the zombies can't get in."

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-13, 09:49 PM
"Why not? It's better than these musty AC ducts, even if they do go everywhere and the zombies can't get in."

"then we shall... FOR JERRY!"

*moving through the Airducts*

(Italian)"Giuro la vendetta su questi zombies per il nostro caro amico Jerry!"
(translation to English) "I swear revenge on these Zombies for our Dear friend Jerry!"

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-13, 09:53 PM
First, I eat my macaroni and cheese, then I will go out and look for supplies.

About an hour and a half later I return carrying with me an Industrial Strength Nail Gun

EmeraldRose
2007-10-13, 10:04 PM
*the nurse awakens after a short nap, determined to search out something useful*

I wonder if it's possible to find something to bring back those who've become zombies?

*she heads to the mall's Greater Elvis Chapel of Love-N-Blue Suede Shoes to search out some Bless-ed Holy Water of Great Vengeance and Furious Anger*

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-13, 10:32 PM
*After a while Dean and Pingcode reach the Air duct's Manhole near the car park, they exit and Immediately run to the Car.*

*Before Dean starts the car he yells "FOR JERRY!" for the last time, turns the key and the Car roars to life.*

pingcode20
2007-10-13, 10:58 PM
"Funny how the AC system opens out into a manhole over here. You'd think it was something out of Discworld, with the way it bends reality like that." comments Pingcode, hopping into the car.

"...How on earth did they manage to put a manhole three levels from the bottom in a multistory carpark anyway?"

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-13, 11:03 PM
"Funny how the AC system opens out into a manhole over here. You'd think it was something out of Discworld, with the way it bends reality like that." comments Pingcode, hopping into the car.

"...How on earth did they manage to put a manhole three levels from the bottom in a multistory carpark anyway?"

"No idea..."

"now...lets Tokyo Drift out of here..."

*Dean builds up speed and Drifts through the rest of the car park.*

*they Immediatly drive to the closest entrance to the Barricade and bust right through the gap in it.*

((could the Narrator give a list of who is Dead and who is alive?))

Trix
2007-10-14, 01:28 AM
Trix, waking up from a short and fitful sleep,

walks over to the large hole in the barricades and starts Working on the barricades

(Will RP Later, sorry about that)

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-14, 01:39 AM
Trix, waking up from a short and fitful sleep,

walks over to the large hole in the barricades and starts Working on the barricades

(Will RP Later, sorry about that)

*Reads the Book and Brews the Cure for Trix's 'Infection'*

huyneo
2007-10-14, 02:47 AM
"Damn, this sucks, more than 1 person dies everyday, this is getting worse"
Looks around then at the barricades
"Been working on them for a bit, might as well go and look for stuff"
Leaves barricades to look for a Hammer, a bunch of nails and a 2 by 4 if possible
Hammer and nails to fix barricades
2 by 4 to hit people with

Hopefully this is possible

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-14, 02:49 AM
"Damn, this sucks, more than 1 person dies everyday, this is getting worse"
Looks around then at the barricades
"Been working on them for a bit, might as well go and look for stuff"
Leaves barricades to look for a Hammer, a bunch of nails and a 2 by 4 if possible
Hammer and nails to fix barricades
2 by 4 to hit people with

Hopefully this is possible

I have some guns in my Car...I locked it though.

*Pops on an AC/DC CD.*

pingcode20
2007-10-14, 02:53 AM
"Yes, I still need to get a colt off you."

huyneo
2007-10-14, 02:55 AM
2 by 4s work better than guns :smallsmile:

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-14, 02:56 AM
"Yes, I still need to get a colt off you."

*Passes Pingcode a Colt and a small pack of Ammo*

"HIGH WAY TO HELL!":biggrin:

Helgraf
2007-10-14, 03:02 AM
Helgraf will prepare and eat his ramen.

He will then head to the food court, into the back area where the employees of the food court stores work and get as many deep frier metal mesh baskets as he can carry.

huyneo
2007-10-14, 03:49 AM
wow, nice double post 30 minutes after the first post

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-14, 03:57 AM
"Trix? where are you? I have finished brewing the Cure!"

*takes a Injector Syringe and pours some of the cure into it.*:amused:

banjo1985
2007-10-14, 04:14 AM
Red comes running back into the barricades, his eyes red-rimmed and frantic. While he clearly survived the night he didn't get much rest.

"I can't find my uncle! I went to his hardware store and it's completely deserted...except forbodies everywhere....dead...de-de..."

Red breaks down, for a few moments all he can do is give in to the wretched weeping. He eventually manages to compose himself enough to continue.

"Last night I heard someone screaming...was that Jerry? I don't see him anywhere...oh hell no, I couldn't stand to see him shambling round as a zombie like all those horrible things!"

Red slumps down next to the wrecked barricades, wretched and morose.

"I just don't know what to do anymore. I can't find my uncle...Jerry's gone, people are dieing all around us....I just want to give up. I mean c'mon, I'm onlt twelve...this just isn't fun anymore..."

Red puts his head in his hands and starts to cry again.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-14, 04:20 AM
"uh...Maybe we could go find your Uncle soon, since I've got my guns and all. I just need something to eat."

*Pulls out 2 chocolate Bars from his pack and tosses banjo 1.*

"Here kid, you look starved."

*Dean goes to his Car's boot unlocks it and pulls out 2 of his pistols, a shot gun and a little bit of ammo.*

"Have you been hunting before?"

*Dean closes and locks his car's boot.*

banjo1985
2007-10-14, 04:32 AM
Red hardly hears Dean to begin with, he's deep in his own misery, but the chocolate bar bouncing off his head brings him back a little.

"Hey Oreo's, they're my favourite"

Red smiles weakly.

"Nah, never even held a real gun. My parents don't believe in that stuff, the closest I've ever got is Halo, and I'm even much good at that."

"I'm afraid my uncles might be one of them. Something must have killed all those guys in his store. I don't even knwo if I want to go looking for him anymore, if he was a zombie I don't think I could handle it."

Mordokai
2007-10-14, 04:41 AM
After being left bahind the barricades, Mordokai looks frantically around. It's like he had just awaken from a night of deep slumber, and he doesn't remember a thing.

"All right, would SOMEBODY explain to me what is happening here? Last thing I remember is being home behind a computer, and then, BAM, I'm in the mall, running for my life with a pack of zombies behind me. What the hell is going on in here? Where am I you? Who are you people?"

A kind welcome to everybody. Being a fresh meat here(pun intended), I thought that it would be good to start with some clarification first :smallsmile:

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-14, 04:42 AM
Red hardly hears Dean to begin with, he's deep in his own misery, but the chocolate bar bouncing off his head brings him back a little.

"Hey Oreo's, they're my favorite"

Red smiles weakly.

"Nah, never even held a real gun. My parents don't believe in that stuff, the closest I've ever got is Halo, and I'm even much good at that."

"I'm afraid my uncles might be one of them. Something must have killed all those guys in his store. I don't even know if I want to go looking for him anymore, if he was a zombie I don't think I could handle it."

"Well, I'll go look for him for a while in a small perimeter, maybe even check out some places where we need more Barricades..."

*Dean opens the Trunk and puts one of the Pistols back in, closes it and locks it, then he moves to the Passengers side of the Car and empties the contents of his Pack onto the seat, puts the Chocolates in the Glove box and then closes the door. He puts the Ammo in his pack and then walks towards Banjo.*

"You need some chocolates they will be in the Passenger's side Glove box, some room temperature Drinks will be on the seat, whatever you do: don't spill anything in the car, I don't mind On the car, but it is just very damn hard to clean the inside of this thing."

*Dean then goes for a Bit of a scouting mission, Pistol in one Hand and Sawn-off in the other. Just as he is leaving he yells back to Banjo.*

"Kid, keep an eye on the clock, if I'm not back in an Hour tell Pingcode."

banjo1985
2007-10-14, 04:51 AM
Red wipes his nose and nods his assent at Dean's requests. He then turns to the confused Mordokai.

"Welcome to hell man. I only came down to the mall to help my uncle with a delivery, now he's probably a zombie and more and more of us are getting eaten every night. Our former friend sare rising against us, and there are cultists running around trying to help these walking corpses! We've got noweher to run, fewer and fewer places to hide, and the foods running low. Enjoy while it lasts, one of us could be next. Strange that you were behind a computer and then suddenly here though."

Red sighs and stares down at his feet.

"What to do.....hey Mordokai, you up for a scavenger hunt? That gatling gun nearly overheated last night. If it does again we'll be toast. I was thinking we could maybe pick up a fridge or something. Then when night falls we can pack ice around the muzzle and mechanisms, keep it cool?"

Mordokai
2007-10-14, 05:00 AM
Mordokai looks at Red, confusion clear in his eyes.

"This is... strange, to say at least. I thought zombies exist only in crappy B production mobies, but it looks like they're very much real. I'll tell you this much, I do't intend to become their food source. Scavenger hunt you say? Sure, lead the way, I'll help you the best I can."

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-14, 05:14 AM
*after a while of Hunting Dean looks down at his watch, its been a little under an Hour. He Hears footsteps but they arent from a Zombie.*

*He loads his gun and Aims.*

"Announce yourself!"

*the footsteps run away.*

*Dean thinks he better return soon, as he has done enough for this scouting mission, so he does.*

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-14, 05:52 AM
"then we shall... FOR JERRY!"

*moving through the Airducts*

(Italian)"Giuro la vendetta su questi zombies per il nostro caro amico Jerry!"
(translation to English) "I swear revenge on these Zombies for our Dear friend Jerry!"

(I feel so loved :smallbiggrin:)

banjo1985
2007-10-14, 08:02 AM
Red gets up and checks his water pistol full of gasoline. He points it at Eldritch Knight to check his aim before heading out.

"Guess this will have to protect us. Okay, between two of us we should be able to drag a fridge back, the lights are on so I doubt electricity will be a problem. Thanks for the help man, believe me, this is confusing for us all."

Red goes and scaveneges a working fridge, hopefully bringing it back with Mordokai's help.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-14, 08:08 AM
Red gets up and checks his water pistol full of gasoline. He points it at Eldritch Knight to check his aim before heading out.

"Guess this will have to protect us. Okay, between two of us we should be able to drag a fridge back, the lights are on so I doubt electricity will be a problem. Thanks for the help man, believe me, this is confusing for us all."

Red goes and scaveneges a working fridge, hopefully bringing it back with Mordokai's help.


*Dean Just makes it back when it hits the Hour.*

"ok Trix, hold still!"

*Injects Trix with the cure.*

Therarde
2007-10-14, 11:34 AM
Therarde rejoins the others. Well, at least most of us are still alive. I wonder if this place has an arcade... He heads off to search between the cushions of the couch in the furniture store.

Jaykell
2007-10-14, 01:49 PM
"Ok can someone tell me why there are zombies swarming through this mall?" "Had to be zombies didnt it, why couldnt it be werewolves or vampires?" "Friggin hate zombies."

Freshmeat
2007-10-14, 01:54 PM
I'll go to the security station and look at some of the video tapes, possibly getting some information about people's identities. (I guess this counts as 'looking for supplies')

Point at Rinquist.

Mordokai
2007-10-14, 02:18 PM
Looking at Red, Mordokai asks him:

"You wouldn't have any of those toys in stock for me, would you now?"

Mordokai helps Red scavenge a working fridge, and then also helps him drag it back.

Korias
2007-10-14, 02:19 PM
Korias pushes some various chunks of equipment into the Barricades, Strenghtening them. As he does so, he turns to Dean. Dean, let me ask you. What is a vampire? Are they not bound to us, for we are their prey? They must still preserve us to live. Symbiosis, they call it. I understand the drive to protect your fellow man, but could you not think of harnessing this awesome power? They see us as cattle, and we see them as wolves. But think about it: Do the wolves fight the lion when they hunt cattle? They do. Why? Because the wolves have claimed us. We have been Claimed by the vampires, and the zombies are moving in on our territory. And the wolves make a pact with us: They only take our blood, zombies take our flesh. Take a look at Trix: She's fine. She didnt drink the vampire's blood, and therefore isn't a vampire. Stop bickering and do something useful for once, Dean.

evnafets
2007-10-14, 05:10 PM
Whats that you guys got? A fridge?
Why?
To keep the gun cool? Because it was overheating last night?

ummmm. okaaaaay.

But seriously, there won't be an issue with the gun overheating tonight. Fridge or not.
We don't have any more AMMO!


evnafets works on the barricades

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-14, 05:30 PM
"We have Guns, my guns."

Points at Korias

Korias
2007-10-14, 05:43 PM
Korias turns to Dean
Oh, Like thats going to help. Think, you stupid idiot! Guns require Ammo. Just like the big gun that we had last night, were going to run out. While I have my Air-rifle, he holds up the high-powered plastic rifle for effect. It can still be used as a club. Kill the zombie before it can kill you. And if you miss, what then? Your the Vampire Expert, Im the Resident Evil geek. Let me do what I do best. And you see why hes the RE Geek: Hes decked on in a merchant gear, and his weapon is a replica from RE 4. He also has a few emblembs from previous RE games stitched into his overcoat, and even his keys are made to look like the ones used in RE Games. He obviously is a fan boy.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-14, 05:49 PM
"If me and Pingcode could get to the Gun store we could steal more Ammo."

*Dean observes the Resident Evil geek.*

"Newbie..."

*Walks back to his car.*

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-14, 06:05 PM
*Dean observes the Resident Evil geek.*

"Newbie..."


[ZOMIBE] "You got Burned!" [/ZOMBIE]

Draken
2007-10-14, 06:17 PM
(Yay, I am back.)

Draken, diplomat between the living and the... Not so living, is somewhere complaining about how people just don't freaking listem to him.

Grr... What is the point them... You know what? To the nine hells with the living, the dead, and those weirdos of the cult, I will look for more knowledge on the subject, and I swear, if I don't solve this problem out! I will find a way to control all of these fools and rule the world!

The, probably a madman now, fella runs to a museum, were he goes to the egyptian section and finds himself the original Necronomicon.

Korias
2007-10-14, 06:20 PM
Newbie This, punk! Korias pulls out a knife and flips it at Dean, the blade imbedding itself in a nearby bench that was turned on its side to re-inforce the barricades. It makes a faint *Twang* sound as it settles, before a *Ka-chik* sound is heard as Korias readies his rifle. You dont see the danger. Your blinded by your hunt for the vampire, and you fail to see the problem. Focus on the Zombies, or your not going to have any arms to fight with.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-14, 06:25 PM
Newbie This, punk! Korias pulls out a knife and flips it at Dean, the blade imbedding itself in a nearby bench that was turned on its side to re-inforce the barricades. It makes a faint *Twang* sound as it settles, before a *Ka-chik* sound is heard as Korias readies his rifle. You dont see the danger. Your blinded by your hunt for the vampire, and you fail to see the problem. Focus on the Zombies, or your not going to have any arms to fight with.

"Well, fancy tricks eh?"

*Dean walks up to the wall and Punches it in, he then throws his knife past Korias, just missing his ear and embedding itself in the Barricade.*

"Trust me, I know my stuff."

*walks up to the knife and removes it from the barricade.*

Korias
2007-10-14, 07:02 PM
Korias doesnt flinch even when the knife streaks past his head, he just smiles. Feh. He shakes his head. You people never learn... Korias walks away plucking his own knife out of the bench. So unrefined, so primitive. Korias walks elsewhere for the time bieng, enjoying his solitude.

(Just for the record, I'm just roleplaying my character. No offense to you, Dean.)

Jaykell
2007-10-14, 07:47 PM
Jaykell looks at Dean and Korias.Ok guys, were trying to survive, not kill each other. Even if there is a vampire we should focus on the zombies, there the ones trying to eat us, remember? Anyway, im gonna go look for some supplies.

Jaykell gets up and looks for supplies

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-14, 07:58 PM
*Dean listens to more of his CDs*

"We need a little bit more Ammo...maybe we should head out soon to get some..."

Ezlo
2007-10-14, 09:08 PM
Ezlo wakes up from his sleep in the Air Ducts, to realize that he is all alone.

"Hello? Where is everybody?"

He wanders a while before realizing that he is utterly lost. So he'll go looking for supplies, and an exit.

((OOC: Come on guys! You should have given me directions out!:smalltongue: ))

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-14, 09:22 PM
Ezlo wakes up from his sleep in the Air Ducts, to realize that he is all alone.

"Hello? Where is everybody?"

He wanders a while before realizing that he is utterly lost. So he'll go looking for supplies, and an exit.

((OOC: Come on guys! You should have given me directions out!:smalltongue: ))

((Who the hell gets into an Air duct and doesn't know how to get out?:tongue: ))

pingcode20
2007-10-14, 09:57 PM
"Oh! Crap! I forgot to help them out!"

Pingcode hurries back into the air ducts, and returns a while later with RadicalSkippy and Ezlo in tow.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-14, 09:59 PM
"Oh! Crap! I forgot to help them out!"

Pingcode hurries back into the air ducts, and returns a while later with RadicalSkippy and Ezlo in tow.

((What was all that about?))

"Hey Pingcode, wanna gather some people so we can go the that Ammo store you mentioned Yesterday?"

Ezlo
2007-10-14, 11:18 PM
"Ammo? Sounds like a good idea. Hopefully they have gumballs. I'll head with you."

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-14, 11:21 PM
"Ammo? Sounds like a good idea. Hopefully they have gumballs. I'll head with you."

"When Pingcodes ready, he's the one who knows where it is."

*passes Ezlo a Pistol and some Ammo*

"you might need one of these for the trip."

pingcode20
2007-10-14, 11:30 PM
"It's getting a bit too dark - I don't think we'll have the time to actually get there. Well, let's head down towards the area first - we can shelter overnight in the ducts until morning, when the zombies are less active."

((Remember that there's only one day action, and we pretty much burnt it getting the car. This'd be the night action when it comes around.))

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-14, 11:36 PM
"It's getting a bit too dark - I don't think we'll have the time to actually get there. Well, let's head down towards the area first - we can shelter overnight in the ducts until morning, when the zombies are less active."

((Remember that there's only one day action, and we pretty much burnt it getting the car. This'd be the night action when it comes around.))

((ok))

*Chucks Ezlo his Sawn-off, opens the boot and gets the other sawn-off and the AK-47, chucks Pingcode the Sawn-off, then gets some ammo, putting it in his Pack.*

"Ok, all 3 of us have 2 weapons each, we should be able to get there un-scathed."

*Closes and locks the boot, then goes to the Passenger side door, grabs 6 drinks and 6 chocolate bars, gives 2 each to the rest of the group and then heads off.*

banjo1985
2007-10-15, 04:11 AM
Red turns round to Evnafets as he and Mordokai drags a large fridge towards the barricades.

"Well it looks like Dean has got the ammo c0overed if he can find some. I wouldn't be able to, wouldn't have the first idea what ammo that thing takes. Hey and even if the gun doesn't overheat again, a fridge is useful. If we're stuck here for a while it'll be good to keep food fresh."

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-15, 04:58 AM
Red turns round to Evnafets as he and Mordokai drags a large fridge towards the barricades.

"Well it looks like Dean has got the ammo c0overed if he can find some. I wouldn't be able to, wouldn't have the first idea what ammo that thing takes. Hey and even if the gun doesn't overheat again, a fridge is useful. If we're stuck here for a while it'll be good to keep food fresh."

((the Ammo is for the Hand-Held guns.))

androgial
2007-10-15, 05:20 AM
the slowly regenerating androgial zombie breaks into a song:


human flesh tries to hide
nighttime feasts they cant abide
how many more can we eat today
cuz only 3 can man the baracades

fleshy skulls hide tasty brains within
zombies rise to attack again and again
how many more can we eat today
cuz only 3 can man the baracades

((sung to the tune of "the Balad of the Green Beret))

pingcode20
2007-10-15, 05:23 AM
One of the AC system hatches swings open and a rock whizzes out of it, striking zombie Androgial in the head for the annoying groaning song.

"Shut up, Zombie Androgial! It's very annoying and some of us are trying to navigate the AC systems!"

Mordokai
2007-10-15, 12:53 PM
Wiping his brow after helping Red with the fridge, Mordokai looks around, should he find something to defend himself with. That's when he hears some horrible screaching from the other side of the barricades. When he climbs them, he sees a zombie that, by the look of it, is singing.

"Oh no, you don't! I can stand being captured in a mall by flesh hungry monsters, but I will not listen to their singing."

With that, he throws the first thing at the androigal that he finds.

"And now shut up! Or I will start singning. and believe me, you don't want that!"

Ezlo
2007-10-15, 12:57 PM
Ezlo takes the gun and loads it.

"Ah! This is going to be just like 'Nam! Except this time I won't feel bad shooting anyone!

After a while of crouching in the ducts, Ezlo again says:


Those Zombies better not of moved my bench. I've lived there for 6 years!"

Zar Peter
2007-10-15, 01:33 PM
Zar Peter looks around

Gah, that's so confusing! You there!

Points at Draken

Guard the barricades for me! I'll go searching for some items.

Skippy
2007-10-15, 03:29 PM
Treat Raiser B1ade

Dr. Bath
2007-10-15, 05:05 PM
Dr. Bath starts building the barricades back into a cohesive defense.

He takes a puff from his pipe and waves it pointedly at Elzo, "He still looks suspicious to me," grumbles the doctor.

((Edit: this point has been withdrawn, the real one comes later))

Pwenet
2007-10-15, 08:07 PM
Narration tomorrow.

Get your votes and actions in.

Korias
2007-10-15, 08:16 PM
((You never posted what my item does, Pwenet. Could you PM Me its effect?))

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-15, 08:28 PM
((So you guys know, Im here, but my computer has a nasty virus and i Wont be able to post until tommorow so don't auto-kill me plz!))

Therarde
2007-10-15, 08:44 PM
Therarde comes back from the furniture shop. He seems to be going through a pile of change in his hand. He picks out a penny, and flicks it at Korias.

North
2007-10-15, 09:23 PM
Brains..... Beer......Brains........ says Zombie North proofing that even in death some things never change.

Rinquist
2007-10-15, 10:20 PM
Rinquist returns to the barricades after an evening of hiding in the mall, holding a digital camera.

Ezlo, I owe you an apology. You're just here to help out just like me. But this whole time I was siding with someone who has constantly been accusing others, and still managed to fly under everyone else's radar.

Rinquist points an accusing finger at Dr. Bath

You sir, are one of the cultists. I'm sure of it. Tonight I'm working on the barricades and keeping an eye on you, you're trying to get all of us killed!

And Freshmeat? Point at yourself, you damned fool. I'm trying to help keep everyone alive here, and you can be sure that if you manage to get me killed, you'll be sorry.

I wish I had some smokes ...

Raiser Blade
2007-10-15, 10:43 PM
*point at the bathtub

Fortify teh barricades!

Mordokai
2007-10-16, 02:20 AM
Getting tired of yelling at zombie(and getting no effect at all), Mordokai jumps down and points at Korias.

"Hey you, vampire freak. Get your ass over here and do something useful for change, will you!"

((Sorry about that, roleplaying, and I didn't know who else to point at.))

Korias
2007-10-16, 06:12 AM
Korias ignores Mordokai, as he doesnt respond to the name "Vampire Freak". He raids a soda machine for some badly needed sugar, but other than that, he simply waits for the sun to set. The closer you are, you can hear him muttering a tune under his lips.
If I look hard enough into the setting sun,
My love will laugh with me before the mornin comes...

Draken
2007-10-16, 12:22 PM
While digging throws a peeble at Jaykell.

Ezlo
2007-10-16, 12:30 PM
((Okay, do I join a bandwagon and point at someone accusing me? I'm not that good at Werewolf stuff yet, so I'll just wing it.))

Ezlo stomps over to above Dr. Bath in the ducts, who he overhead complaining about him. A loud voice calls out saying:

I heard that whippersnapper! Let me tell you, after you've served in WW2 and 'Nam you're allowed a few idiosyncrasies. And I'd never want to turn people into zombies, I've seen too many of them myself overseas! The Germans used to have this bomb see, that would make you faint, then they would come over and while you were asleep, they could tell you whatever they wanted and you'd obey...

He rambles on about complete falsehoods from WW2 and Vietnam, until he gets bored and heads back on his gumball machine hunt.

Dr. Bath
2007-10-16, 12:42 PM
Rinquist returns to the barricades after an evening of hiding in the mall, holding a digital camera.

Ezlo, I owe you an apology. You're just here to help out just like me. But this whole time I was siding with someone who has constantly been accusing others, and still managed to fly under everyone else's radar.

Rinquist points an accusing finger at Dr. Bath

You sir, are one of the cultists. I'm sure of it. Tonight I'm working on the barricades and keeping an eye on you, you're trying to get all of us killed!

And Freshmeat? Point at yourself, you damned fool. I'm trying to help keep everyone alive here, and you can be sure that if you manage to get me killed, you'll be sorry.

I wish I had some smokes ...

"And what, may I ask, makes you think this?" blusters Dr. Bath angrily.
"If you have any information on the cultists I would suggest you reveal it! But if not, I thank you kindly for not casting aspersion upon my character. If you think that I would try to let those...monstrosities, into our barricades, you should think again! I do not wish to become a hor d'eaurve for a walking corpse, nor do I wish it upon anyone else, even those crazy enough to wish it upon me. However, we are victims of circumstance and decisions must be made as to whom we should evict from our cradle of safety, our descisions thus far have been unforturnate but we can only make judgement to the best of our ability, which is what I have been doing."

"However, if you do have some evidence that Elzo is innocent, I shall withdraw my accusation. My appologies Elzo."
After he finishes his speech Dr. Bath takes a puff on his pipe and looks over to Korias

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-16, 03:04 PM
The quiet teenager from before waddles over to the barracades, and begins to work on the barracades, still glum about the zombies.

Trix
2007-10-16, 03:21 PM
Trix looked around at the group after working on the barricades and couldnt help think they were all arguing uselessly.

"Why are you all fighting? The truth is no-one has any clue who anybody is, so why point random fingers at somebody?"

Then looking at a few of their stares. She reconsiders.

"Ok ok... I think we should all point at Korias"

Korias
2007-10-16, 03:54 PM
Trix looked around at the group after working on the barricades and couldnt help think they were all arguing uselessly.

"Why are you all fighting? The truth is no-one has any clue who anybody is, so why point random fingers at somebody?"

Then looking at a few of their stares. She reconsiders.

"Ok ok... I think we should all point at Korias"

You really have no idea.... he states, getting up from his bench. You fight your wars, but why? To see more chaos and bloodshed? Do you ever consider what impact it has beyond your little heads? Have you considered what it would do to the world? You are faced with a choice, he stands atop a trashcan to get a better vantage point. And you make the wrong decision. Take alook around you. You are filled with paranoia, fear, and spite. You turn on your friends, stab people in the back, and for what? For the meer chance that you might be able to get one of the cultists. You never think what the impact will do to those that arent you. He stares with icy glances at all of you. You never think ahead, you act on impulse. Hear me well, for I will say this once. He throws his cloak off with a dramatic effect, revealing his gear underneath. Dark pants cover his lower half, whilst eldritch tatoos cover his upper body. His eyes, are no longer the icy blue they once were, but a deep red color. I am Korias Erakos Diades, Fifth in the line of the Dracula bloodline. I have watched you humans for generations, fighting your wars and killing your brothers. I was there for the fall of Normandy Beach. I was there for the Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I was there for the cold war, the Cuban crisis, and the fall of the Berlin wall. I was there at the Launch sight for the first rocket to space. I was there for all of these things. And now, when in search of a simple meal from one of these bloodbags, He holds up a drained bloodbag, like one of the ones used for the blood drive. It has a plastic straw in it, for ease of digestion. You were once cattle to me, yet you seem to rise against the flow of darkness. I commend thee. But you are still ost. Let me help. I can fight, and I am immune to infection. He gets down from his perch. You know why I was against finding the hunter. You, dean, will probably stake me through the heart. But think. You have devoted your life to finding my kind and hunting them out. We are not evil. The thirst drives us, hence why I have drained blood from Trix and from Nurse Hatchett. He turns to Dean. Tell me: I can help you survive. The world needs hunters, Dean. But focus your target on the more pressing prey. He motions towards the barricades. Will you let me fight amongst your ranks, as an ally? Answer me, For darkness approaches and they will awaken! I have constructed a viable spot in the barricades to hide in, and I give it to you, humans!

((Yes, I am the Vampire. I figure now is the best time, as by calculations, I have the majority vote (or damn well close to it), and I REALLY dont want to be lynched.

One thing about Dean, however, is that you seem to just yank out an AK-47 right out of your bum without logical explination. Sure, being a hunter and all is cool and your bound to have bad-ass weaponry, but trenchcoaters really ruin the flavor for me. Oh well. Nothing against your characters, but yanking out random heavy weapons seems to be just nonsense in a world where were being trapped on all sides by zombies and the ability to get rid of them is hard.))

Rinquist
2007-10-16, 04:08 PM
This is just crazy ... cultists, vampires, and zombies. I should have never come to this crazy city. I could really use a cold beer right about now. And I wish my big rig wasn't impounded.

Mordokai
2007-10-16, 04:14 PM
*zzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzzz* "Wha... what! Who turned off the light? Wha' happened?"

Waking up from the coma like induced slumber, which was triggered by Korias speech, Mordokai looks at him and says:

"Oh, so now you're a vampire? Jesus H. Tappin Christ, don't you emos ever stop drawing attention to yourself? Go cut yourself!"

/falls back to sleep.

Korias
2007-10-16, 04:42 PM
*zzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzzz* "Wha... what! Who turned off the light? Wha' happened?"

Waking up from the coma like induced slumber, which was triggered by Korias speech, Mordokai looks at him and says:

"Oh, so now you're a vampire? Jesus H. Tappin Christ, don't you emos ever stop drawing attention to yourself? Go cut yourself!"

/falls back to sleep.

((Not exactly the response I expected. I was more thinking it would either be "Rawr, Hes a Vamp! Kill it!" or "Hey, your immune? Sweet! You go first into the hordes."

Then again, nothing ever goes as planned in these games. ))

Dr. Bath
2007-10-16, 04:44 PM
Dr Bath eyes up this 'vampire' suspiciously,

"You say you are to help us, then why attack our nurse? The only person able to discern the cultists who threaten us all? I'm more than suspicious of you 'Vampire'."

Trix
2007-10-16, 04:44 PM
(lol well im pretty sure none of us expected the vamp to reveal himself so easily)

"Oh my God!" Trix exclaimed "Your a vampire? You freaking bit me you weirdo!"

"And whats with only biting women? You sexist, perverted, manipulative ********!"


(lol sorry, but MEANT to be an over reaction... more what you expected?)

Korias
2007-10-16, 04:57 PM
Dr Bath eyes up this 'vampire' suspiciously,

"You say you are to help us, then why attack our nurse? The only person able to discern the cultists who threaten us all? I'm more than suspicious of you 'Vampire'."

Who better to find the blood? She controlls the flow. The thirst makes use of my knowledge. As for my targets sexual distinctivness... he shrugs. I pick at random. Korias puts a shirt on. The cold is making him uneasy. Suspicion comes from the thirst. I am not surprised that you are uneasy. This is a shock, I am sure. But know this well, I am here to help you, for without you, My kind will die out. Will you save a fellow race, or simply allow both of our races to die? I can protect you, but I must feed or die. That is the curse. He turns to Dr. Bath. I will need a volunteer for tonight. Will there be anybody willing to donate a pint of their blood for a defender? This comment he makes to the crowd in general. He wonders. Will I live for today? Or have I made a fatal error?

((I actually use Invisible castle for this. Because it doesnt really matter on who I pick to be the victim. Unless its the security guard. Hes off my list.))

((As for me revealing myself, well, I have my reasons.))

Trix
2007-10-16, 05:01 PM
(lol, well i didnt take it personally dont worry. I'm just currently debating wether to go freaked out or stolkhom sydrom on you. Currently my reaction could be interepretted as regular for anyone.)

Korias
2007-10-16, 05:06 PM
(lol, well i didnt take it personally dont worry. I'm just currently debating wether to go freaked out or stolkhom sydrom on you. Currently my reaction could be interepretted as regular for anyone.)

((Yeah, I'm expecting that a Teenage girl getting bitten in the neck could be pretty freakin wierd. No offense taken. Just RP your part, and please dont kill me. I'm on your freakin side!))

Pwenet
2007-10-16, 05:16 PM
No more actions will be accepted.

Narration will replace this post in a bit once I finish some things up (ETA: Less than a hour).

Trix
2007-10-16, 05:17 PM
(Dammit ninja'd)

Inhuman Bot
2007-10-16, 05:19 PM
Hope its not to late to sign up, which it probly is

Pwenet
2007-10-16, 05:26 PM
Hope its not to late to sign up, which it probly is

Not to late.

Sent a PM with your role. Will introduce you in the narration, which is almost completed.

pingcode20
2007-10-16, 05:30 PM
((Next day phase, Pingcode is going to go get the 'mini-minotaur' of the AC-rynth. The mental image of the airduct opening up and a tiny minotaur leaping out with an axe is more fun than gunshots. :smallbiggrin:))

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-16, 05:32 PM
((Next day phase, Pingcode is going to go get the 'mini-minotaur' of the AC-rynth. The mental image of the airduct opening up and a tiny minotaur leaping out with an axe is more fun than gunshots. :smallbiggrin:))

((If you're still alive!

Bwahahahahaha *cough* *gasp* *wheeze*))

Pwenet
2007-10-16, 05:46 PM
I hope that grows back……

The surprise announcement from Korias as he announces his true nature attracts the attention of everyone in the area. Those that were on the fence see in front of them a target for all their rage, hatred, fear at the supernatural events that were occurring around them, and thus Korias is mobbed.

Leading the charge are Gnome Barbarian and Verrukt, who have been strangely quiet throughout the ordeal, so quiet that many forgot that they even existed. While Korias announced his aim to help the survivors, his own instinct to stay alive is strong both against zombies and humans, and thus Verrukt finds himself flying and feeling very light, with his spinal cord screaming that it has lost contact with the rest of his body, and his brain starts to shut down at the moment he realizes that Korias decapitated him with blow with inhuman strength behind it.

Grabbing the headless body of Verrukt, Korias then twists and turns, slamming it into Gnome Barbarian like a giant club, sending him flying up and over the barricades and into the zombie pile outside. As he stands up, his screams chill the living to the bone as great spurts of blood can be seen, along with bits of his body as he is consumed by the ravenous zombies, leaving not even enough to rise as another zombie.

The two deaths in the span of seconds calms the rush, but Dean Fellithor continues his rush, finally about to have the chance to perform the task for the first time in his history that he has been trained for, killing the soulless abominations called vampires. Whipping out a wooden stake, he tries to stab it into Korias, and strikes him, cutting him open across his chest, but Korias manages to twist around and keep the stake from driving into his chest proper. The wound starts to heal right before all your eyes as Korias finishes off the blood bag he has, and smiles in pleasure.

”Is that all you got?”

With a roar, the rest of you charge, and manage to tackle Korias, and while he struggles, enough people place themselves on his limbs that he is unable to do anything as Dean Fellithor stands up, and approaches Korias.

”Prepare yourself foul creature of the night, for you will feed no more!”

Pulling out another silver stake, Dean Fellithor rises it up into the air, and it about to bring it down when a object falls onto the chest of Korias. It looks like a small call, which is smoking.

BANG!

Blinking your eyes and stumbling around from the effects of the flashbang grenade, unable to see anything, you all slowly recover your vision from the blinding light and your ears start to recover. Where Korias was, there is nothing except blood and bits of burned flesh.

Taking stock of the situation, some brave souls take a look through the barricades for any sign of Gnome Barbarian, but what they see turns them pale and sick to their stomachs. As for Verrukt, his headless corpse is more or less intact, and several of you debate what to do with it when the Doctor, Radikalskippy makes a startling announcement.

”I cured him during the first day. While I was able to halt the effects of the virus, it was still within his system. Now that he is dead, I strongly suspect that it will take full hold of him again. We need to dispose of the body, now!”

With that, you all go looking for supplies to use to dispose of the body of Verrukt. Going through the meager possessions of Gnome Barbarian looking for supplies, you find no evidence that he was anything other than a Innocent Civilian. As for Verrukt, you find several pamplets and brouchures and a ID Card from the local retirement. Apparently he was a Power-Walker from the Retirement Center.

Taking their supplies, you all also use the following to dispose of the bodies in a controlled bonfire.

{table]Player Name | Items Used | Item Effect
Banjo1985 | Squirt Gun and Gum | Taken from the toy store, it is the SUPER-DUPER-VERY-AWSOME Mark 200K V2 SQUIRT GUN, with a backpack water tank. The designers of it said it had enough pressure to act as a flamethrower if need be, though kids were STRONGLY warned NOT to use it for that function, plus you would need something other than water to put into it. Plus it came with a free pack of gum.
CurlyKitGirl | 2 Gallon Tank of Gasoline | Wandering towards the auto-parts store, you find a gas can sitting on the side. It is filled to the brim with gasoline.
DragonPrime | A Gold Club | FORE!!!
Freshmeat | Camping Backpack | Passing the outdoor adventures store, you see a backpack, fully loaded on a display stand. Stealing it, you find it contains almost anything one would need on a camping trip, expect weapons.
Lord Magtok | Welding Torch | In a section of the mall under construction, you happen to find a welding torch. This can serve many different functions, from helping to reinforce the barricades to being a defensive weapon.
Malpik Azhurer | Chainsaw | You find a chainsaw. However there is only enough gasoline in it for one night use, after which it will be a really heavy club. During the night you choose to use it, you are immune to any attacks thanks to being able to defend yourself.
Orzel | Ancient Battle-Axe | This weapon, stolen from the antique store, is a well-crafted 2-handed battle axe from ages past. If you are attacked during the night, you will be able to defend yourself, but you have a feeling that the axe may only work once.[/table]

Setting the corpse on fire in a section far enough away to keep the fire from spreading, you hear movement from outside, that is not the shuffle shuffle of the zombies. With the light of the bonfire casting strange shadows, a figure manages to climb over the barricades and slide down onto the ground, crying and gasping for breath. His clothes and torn, bloodied and dirty and he looks exhausted and hungry, and speaks with frantic haste. His hands are torn up badly from climbing the barricades, along with his chest but he barely notices the wounds as he looks at all the survivors.

”Oh my Oh my Oh my I can’t believe I made it I am Slaanesh do you have anything I could eat or drink I was trapped didn’t know anyone else survived until I saw your bonfire.”

Several of you with food and first aid supplies off them up gladly to him. The following are used:
{table]Player Name | Items Used | Item Effect
Dean Fellithor | Various Unhealthy Snakes | Consuming these unhealthy, yet tasty snacks will advance a zombie infection by 1 stage.
Eldritch Knight | 12-Pack of Mac & Cheese | Mix this is water and heat, and you got a hearty meal. Eating this will prevent you for 1 day of being infected with Stage 1 of the zombie virus.
Ezlo | Case of Bottled Water | The label says it is from the mountains of the far north, but more likely the water is from a tap nearby. In any case, you have 12 bottles of water.
Helgraf | Box of Ramen Noodles | An box of Ramen Noodles, easy to make, designed for college students and dirt cheap.[/table]

The various things seem to help him, and then someone raises a important questions.

”Where is EmeraldRose? Why is she not here helping out?”

As if the fates or a really even Dungeons and Dragons Game Master wanted to make you all go insane, the screams of EmeraldRose can be heard. Looking out from the top of the barricades, you can see off in the distance, with dozens of zombies underneath her, EmeraldRose trapped into what appears to be a animal cage, tied to the ceiling. Those with excellent eyesight can see that the rope holding the cage above the zombies is starting to tear and rip from the weight. Several of you start to make plans to save her, when a laugh can be heard in the distance and the rope tears, and the cage crashes to the ground, shattering, leaving EmeraldRose with no protection against the zombies.

Her screams will haunt any that live through this day till their deathbed as she is torn apart by the zombies, yet they keep enough of her intact to rise as a zombie. Her bright red glowing eyes turn towards the barricades, and a feral grin emerges on her torn lips as she joins the swarm of zombies approaching you, ready to take a nice bite of you all.

Summary of Actions
Korias was about to be Lynched. He was the Vampire. However he was saved by forces unknown.
Gnome Barbarian was killed by Korias and zombies. Going through the possession he left behind, you find that he was a innocent civilian. (Auto-Lynched).
Verrukt was killed by Korias. In order to keep him from rising as a zombie, you use some supplies to build a fire to burn the corpse. Going through his possessions, you find he was a “Power-Walker from the Retirement Center (Masons)” (Auto-Lynched)
EmeraldRose was taken out by the cultists ENFORCER. She has risen as a zombie!
Slaanesh has joined the survivors. Welcome aboard Slaanesh, get ready for evil zombies who want to taste your brains!

{table]Player Name | Items | Item Effect
Banjo1985 & Mordokai | Fridge | Sweet – A fridge! You even found an outlet. It will keep cool things cool, hot things cooler, and can hold a lot of booze. And if you can borrow Superman, it would make an excellent bashing weapon!
Draken | Libris Mortis, the Book of Undead | A book of fictional creatures, at least until now. Yet there is some truth in its pages, and thus you can now TALK TO THE ZOMBIES and understand them, and vise-versa.
Draken | Necronomicon.| Somehow this book was mislabeled. Yet while popular theory would hold that it would control zombies completely, sadly all it seems to do is to maybe guide them away from you, and that only works for one zombies at a time.
Eldirch Knight | Industrial Strength Nail Gun | It blasts nails into hard things. Do not use on flesh, it will hurt. A Lot!
Fleeing Coward | Box of Cockroach Brains | The rusty nail that you found led you to this pack in a strange foods store. There is a warning saying that zombies should not eat the contents of the box, and that strange results may occur from eating them.
Huyano | Hammer, a bunch of nails and a 2 by 4 if possible | You have a classic clue stick. Use it well to either protect yourself from lynching or against a zombie! Caution – Weak against fire!
Korias | [Insert Air Rifle] | (Classified)
Pingcode20 | Head-Lamp | Using this headlamp allows you to navigate dark passageways easier and safely. In fact, using it you feel more confident in leading people around, letting you take an EXTRA PERSON! That is, until the batteries run out.
Rinquist | Digital Camera | It takes pictures. It shows pictures. Using it allows you to view someone true role. Sadly you need a new battery each time you use it.
Therade | A fistful of coins | Found between the cushions of a couch in a furniture store, throwing them will distract someone, causing their vote to not count.
Trix | Pepper Spray | Wandering past a store that is advertising items for self-defense, you take a canister of pepper spray. In the event you are about to be lynched, you can use this to escape lynching and save yourself for a day.[/table]

Pwenet
2007-10-16, 05:54 PM
Just to make sure: The following people worked on the barricades. If you worked on them and I missed you, please let me know.
Dr. Bath
Carrion_Humanoid
Evnafets
Korias
Radikalskippy
Rinquist
Trix

Oh yes

Day 3 Ends - Night 3 Begins!

Korias
2007-10-16, 06:01 PM
((Well... This is interesting. I'm still alive... Even AFTER that giant speech I did.))

Pwenet
2007-10-16, 06:04 PM
((Well... This is interesting. I'm still alive... Even AFTER that giant speech I did.))

((No ACTIVE player will be killed and removed from the game. Auto-lynchers loose that right however.))

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-16, 06:07 PM
It's night time, and Jerry the Zombie is hungry. In the corner of his eye he can see Red, that kid he knew when he was human. He starts shuffling towards him, in hopes of retrieveing flesh from the young boy. He gets closer and starts groaning as he nears him.

((This is absolutely RP because i am bored, and has nothing to do with my feastings for the night. I only chose to Roleplay chasing after Red because he perticularly said he didn't want to see Jerry shuffling round like one of the zombies :smalltongue:))

pingcode20
2007-10-16, 06:20 PM
"Damn! Not the Nurse! Who's here now that wasn't here before?" Yells Pingcode, Taking Dean and Ezlo with him into the Ducting system as he does so, scrambling for the nice, comfortable safety of the AC system.

Artemis97
2007-10-16, 06:53 PM
Artemis shuffles towards the barricades yet again, looking to tear them down. "BRAAIINS!....preferably of someone who understands calculus."

Inhuman Bot
2007-10-16, 07:14 PM
Suddenly a boy jumps from.... well no clue where. "ANOTHER ZOMBIE INVASION????"" thats 2 this year alone. for those of you who dont know iam Slaanash.""(assuming I can) I look for something usefull), otherwise i Hide elsewhere yelling be back to later!

OOC sorry if i did this wrong, its my first post here.

Korias
2007-10-16, 07:18 PM
Suddenly a boy jumps from.... well no clue where. "ANOTHER ZOMBIE INVASION????"" thats 2 this year alone. for those of you who dont know iam Slaanash.""(assuming I can) I look for something usefull), otherwise i Hide elsewhere yelling be back to later!


OOC sorry if i did this wrong, its my first post here.

((Korias is Hiding elsewhere in the mall, as he promised his barricade slot for a Human to take his place for protection.))

((Dont worry bout the post: During Night phases, you can hide in the barricades or run, and you opted to run. During Day phases, you point at the person most likely to be a cultist and then chose to either build a barricade or look for an item.))

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-16, 07:21 PM
Artemis shuffles towards the barricades yet again, looking to tear them down. "BRAAIINS!....preferably of someone who understands calculus."

"I personally would like theology professors, but hey..."

*Shuffles off to find the stragglers*

heretic
2007-10-16, 07:55 PM
straggler hunting

EmeraldRose
2007-10-16, 08:01 PM
*the remains of the nurse struggles up from the ground, turn and focus on the closest heartbeat...*

*Attacks hiders*

androgial
2007-10-16, 09:11 PM
help ive fallen and cant get up

the androgial zombie struggles to rise and feed, failing miserably.

(two days lol got to wait til tomorrow "night" to rise up and continue feeding)

Khaldan
2007-10-16, 10:42 PM
*Follows runners*

evnafets
2007-10-16, 10:58 PM
I've been working on it all day, so I may as well use it. I'm taking refuge in the Barricade.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-17, 12:15 AM
"OK, I've got a plan, I'm only going to share it with Pingcode though, no offense Ezlo, but I've known Pingcode the longest."

Trix
2007-10-17, 04:04 AM
posts action to gm

Trix had watched the viloent events happen without even flinching. Her body was shaking, her mouth was slightly open and she held a cold empty stare.

Eventually her body moved backward towards the nearest wall in which she pressed against before finally sitting down and pulling in her knees close to her chest.

Anyone could see that she was obviously shaken and disturbed by the latest events.

"Why do people have to die?" She whispered

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-17, 04:35 AM
>.>

<.<

"Need more guns, the more guns we have: the more Zombies we kill, the less people have to Die."

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-17, 04:36 AM
Fleeing Zombie wakes up from his comatose state.

Zombies still around? Me better hide then

The "zombie" hides out in the open while chewing on the box of Cockroach Brains .

Trix
2007-10-17, 04:38 AM
Trix didnt look up. But she replied. "Its so simple for you isnt it? What about the apparant 'ally' we had, and now we're three people less because of it all! If we had not have forced him away, we would have three extra in our number!"

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-17, 04:47 AM
Trix didn't look up. But she replied. "Its so simple for you isn't it? What about the apparent 'ally' we had, and now we're three people less because of it all! If we had not have forced him away, we would have three extra in our number!"

"I need to tell you the plan."

<.<

>.>

"This pan may increase of survival by 4."

<.<

>.>

"maybe we shall drive out of here and comeback in more numbers, maybe not."

*Deep down everyone can see that something is bugging Dean more than anything you've seen in this man before, he looks crazed or maybe he just has as many doubts as the rest of you, under his breath you can hear him humming some sort of lullaby.*