PDA

View Full Version : Invasion of the Zombies - Game Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Trix
2007-10-17, 04:50 AM
(Trix is probably a little pre-occupied herself to notice anything peculiar about anyone)

Trix laughed a little manicly, before she started to cry. "Plan? Are you a fool? What type of plan could you honestly have that would save us from this hell hole?"

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-17, 04:53 AM
*Dean goes quite, topples over and curls up still humming his lullaby.*

*suddenly the humming stops abruptly as if, Dean, in remembering the words to the lullaby was suddenly looking up on things, he felt a new surge of Positive energy going through him, he stands up.*

"Alright, lets get this straight: Zombies outside the Barricade will need to Die first before I tell anyone my plan."

"FELLOW, CITIZENS OF THE MALL!"

*Dean stands on the Trunk of his car.*

"HEAR ME! I plan to get every single one of you people out of this mall! this will not be easy, as we have one to much Cultists around!"

"If I catch any Cultists with Evidence of such, they will be tortured to Death, then they will be thrown to the Vicious Hoard!"

*Dean points over at the Barricades, with his Kinfe drawn.*

"Nobody! AND I MEAN NOBODY! DESERVED THE FATE OF OUR NURSE! IF I EVER CATCH THE PERSON WHO DID THIS THAN HE SHALL PAY WITH EACH OF HIS FINGERS, TOES AND LIMBS!"

"COMMON! SHOW YOURSELVES!"

*Dean jumps off the Car.*

"I'm not affraid to end all of you cultists, right here, right now, yet you choose to sit in the shadows and watch, feed on our every emotion!"

"TONIGHT, SHOW YOURSELVES! STEP UP! I DARE YOU!"

Mordokai
2007-10-17, 07:19 AM
"You don't really expect them to show themself, do you? Come on, you're smarterr than that. I hope."

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-17, 07:44 AM
"No comment."

*Dean starts whistling the Lullaby.*

*Badmouths Korias*

"it seemed a little Emo for a Vampire: as in looking into the sun, he probably wanted to die: and all of it's kind and ours."

Ezlo
2007-10-17, 10:21 AM
Ezlo shrugs "I don't mind not knowing the plan, it's not like I know much anyhows.

Korias
2007-10-17, 12:13 PM
((Hey Dean, its night time. No pointing. You can point at me when I return for Daylight, however.))

((Also, I resent the fact that you Call me "It". Its plain to see that I'm a male.:smallwink: ))

huyneo
2007-10-17, 03:07 PM
"As for you people i am gonna get some of those damn zombies
with my sturdy 2 by 4 Just as soon as I put a nail in it first!"
Sits down and starts to hammer the nail in

banjo1985
2007-10-17, 03:49 PM
Red is so shocked by the events surrounding Emerald Rose and Korias that it takes him a while to notice Jerry the zombie coming towards him. He immediately leaps behind the barricades sheer panic distorting his face.

"Oh god not jerry, oh god no...don't let him find me, please please please!"

Red mumbles and cowers under an overhang in the barricade and hopes to survive the night.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-17, 03:52 PM
The Boy stands and talks, standing near where the barracade is, perhaps in a store, perhaps behind it. "First thing tommorow. . . Ima gunna look for a Nightstick, rip off the rubber, and if anyone tries to attack me. . ." He says, shuddering at the thought of being thrown into the zombie horde. "I'll beat them in the HEAD with it!"

Inhuman Bot
2007-10-17, 04:00 PM
Well this really is the 2nd worst zobie attack ive seen.

Now if theres soemthing ive learned its this: Zombies. HAte. Shotguns. ill look for that book in my store tommorow that MIGHT (big maybe) can help Jerry. until then ive got my boomstick! (if you dont get the refrence, then its a gun.)

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-17, 05:19 PM
Well this really is the 2nd worst zobie attack ive seen.

Now if theres soemthing ive learned its this: Zombies. HAte. Shotguns. ill look for that book in my store tommorow that MIGHT (big maybe) can help Jerry. until then ive got my boomstick! (if you dont get the refrence, then its a gun.)

"Did I Mention that I had 2 shotguns? your gonna have to ask Pingcode or Ezlo though..."

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-17, 05:48 PM
"Two shotguns? Why are you hiding this from us!? Are you a cultist? Keeping the good weapons from us?" The boy says, Angry at the lack of a weapon in his hands.

Artemis97
2007-10-17, 06:29 PM
"Shotguns? Fools! What will you do when you run out of ammunition?! Muahahahaha!" Zombie Artemis taunts, scratching at the barricades.

Inhuman Bot
2007-10-17, 07:21 PM
"thanks for the offer Dean. but as i said I have a wepon, and some parts."
I also have an SMG if you like" " I have several Zombie combat wepons with Loads of ammo, no food though sorry." My shop has lots of stuff that we could use like wepons, futreistic walls,No i have no clue were my supplier got them from and food. This shotgun has been modified over the year. If i die I damn sure will Take some zombies and Culties down with me. I MAY even have something that can help poor dead jerry..."
(( yeah sorry if i did something wrong in my last post or two.. Also is it still night?))

Draken
2007-10-17, 08:00 PM
Draken returns with his new book.

You know I am the only one who understands you don't you don't you? He speaks to the undead woman.

Well so be it, if no one needs me, I will go and find a safe place to hide.

He indeed, goes hide elsewhere.

(So... I can banner myself against an specific zombie each night?)

Pwenet
2007-10-17, 08:31 PM
Draken returns with his new book.

You know I am the only one who understands you don't you don't you? He speaks to the undead woman.

Well so be it, if no one needs me, I will go and find a safe place to hide.

He indeed, goes hide elsewhere.

(So... I can banner myself against an specific zombie each night?)

That is correct.

Helgraf
2007-10-17, 10:29 PM
Helgraf looks at the crowd of survivors and nods slightly.

"Keep them strong. Keep them safe."

He then hops over the barricade and breaks into a dead run, making for a hiding place he'd spotted while trying to find equipment.

Artemis97
2007-10-18, 12:13 AM
Zombie Artemis frowns. "Well tell them what I said!" She demands of Draken as he passes.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-18, 12:25 AM
"Two shotguns? Why are you hiding this from us!? Are you a cultist? Keeping the good weapons from us?" The boy says, Angry at the lack of a weapon in his hands.

"I'm sorry that I'm trying to help you survive a Zombie Invasion, Dimwit!"

*Dean is angry.*

"AND, I'M SORRY THAT I GAVE THEM TO EZLO AND PINGCODE SO WE COULD GO HUNTING FOR MORE AMMO! AND I'M SORRY THAT I'M STILL HERE!"

*Dean calms down.*

"besides, what do you think was in the goddamn car in the middle of the Plaza."

*Dean Points at his car*

"A prize car? I THINK NOT!"

"Shotguns? Fools! What will you do when you run out of ammunition?! Muahahahaha!" Zombie Artemis taunts, scratching at the barricades.

"Burn you."

Mordokai
2007-10-18, 06:06 AM
"Dude, be kind to my ears and stop yelling, will you?"

Seeing the barricades, Mordokai decides he will rather try his luck elsewhere in the mall, so he runs away, looking for the shelter elsewhere.

huyneo
2007-10-18, 11:09 AM
"Mr. Fellithor you should give people a break. Everyone has been affected by this
and just doing this will bring up more drama and everyone will be at each others
throats"
Picks up his 2 by 4 and walks off
Hides in another part of the Mall

((Do i have to chose who I use my Plank on?))

Dr. Bath
2007-10-18, 03:36 PM
Dr. Bath hides in the barracades, muttering to himself about accusations and hoping that not too many cultists worked on the barracades today.

Pwenet
2007-10-18, 07:31 PM
Night Ends on Saturday.

Several people are inactive.

Those in DANGER of bad things happening are as follows:
dallas-dakota
Lord Magtok

Those that have not done anything yet for the day who are not listed above:
Bookboy
CurlyKitGirl
Dragonprime
Malpik Azhurer
Orzel
purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
Raiser_B1ade

Finally, CHECK YOUR PM'S! Missing actions from many of you.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-18, 07:38 PM
I hide in da barricades.

Jaykell
2007-10-18, 07:59 PM
I pull my underlever shotgun and aluminum baseball bat out of my messenger bag and Hide elsewhere

((TF2 REF))

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-18, 10:52 PM
*goes back to the Airducts with Pingcode.*

Draken
2007-10-18, 11:13 PM
Well, now I do not take orders from you! Begone foul spawn of the unliving!

With these words, Draken slaps the zombie woman with the heavy book, how he does that without being attacked? who knows.

Just after, he goes hide away from the barricades, somewhere else.

North
2007-10-19, 05:09 AM
grr

arr

This has been a public service announcement from your friendly neighborhood zombie

Therarde
2007-10-19, 04:09 PM
Therarde attempts to sneak away and hide in the arcade (elsewhere).

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-19, 05:21 PM
Isn't the assignment of positions for the night randomized?

If not, staying with the barricades.

Inhuman Bot
2007-10-19, 09:46 PM
Hey look on the brightside, at least there;s no Splicers... or Hybrids... or Big daddys... no Plasmids either *cept at my shop i hope

Well I am goning to hunt zombie soon as the opertunity presents itself.. I modded my chARCTER SHEET SO I CAN SNEAK ATTACK ZOMBIES! ;)

If your a zombie read I'm already am rummiging for a fire plasmid or psi lightning to toast you with.. and i have EVE even

Artemis97
2007-10-20, 12:17 AM
Zombie Artemis gets whacked by the book, knocking her head out of alignment again. "Aww...Draken, I thought we were friends. Come back! It's only a little bite!" She looks dissapointed as he runs off, then turns to continue to attack the barricades.

Pwenet
2007-10-20, 03:47 PM
I'm being Evil.

Going to a Amusement Park Fright Fest tonight.

Expect the Narrator tomorrow to be fun of goodies.

Orzel
2007-10-20, 05:41 PM
I got my ax and I'm hiding somewhere away from youse guyz.

Pwenet
2007-10-21, 01:30 PM
The Long Night…..

The night wears on, with the zombies again waging their battle to feed themselves on the flesh of the living. Several of the survivors rush towards the barricades, praying that they can save themselves. Those that are lucky enough to find shelter are:

{table]Player | Status
Banjo1985 | Sheltered
Dr. Bath | Sheltered
Evnafets | Sheltered
Rinquist | Sheltered
Carrion_Humanoid | Exposed
Trix | Exposed
Raiser_Blade | Exposed[/table]

Yet luckily for those that are unable to find shelter this evening of terror, only one zombie, Artemis97 stumbles around, throwing herself at the barricades along with the other nameless zombies, yet she does not feed tonight.

Off in a distant corner, CurlyKitGirl cowers at the gym that was recently added, but rarely used. Near a counter by several freeweights, she watches the various forms shamble about outside, yet none of them make their way. It seems as if this evening she might be safe, undiscovered. Then one of the zombies turns, and looks through the glass walls, the glowing red eyes of Terumitsu reflecting eerily, and he walks THROUGH the glass wall, shattering it and sending bits of glass flying and falling around him. Uncaring to the pieces of glass sticking out of him, he stumbles towards CurlyKitGirl hiding place, moaning and groaning.

Noticing the approaching zombie, CurlyKitGirl ignores the twisting feeling in her stomach, the burning of her blood, and grabs one of the freeweights. The only lines of thought going through her mind are to survive, to escape, to live, to feed. Leaping out of her hiding spot, she grabs a pair of dumbbells, one for each hand, and jumps onto Terumitsu, the weighted dumbbells smashing into the zombies face, crushing it like a overripe watermelon. The zombie drops to the ground, dead, and CurlyKitGirl screams in agony as her humanity is stripped away as the final phase of the zombie virus takes effect within her, twisting her mind, her body, turning her into what she just killed. Down to the ground falls CurlyKitGirl, and several minutes later rises the ZOMBIE CurlyKitGirl, who wanders away from the corpse of Terumitsu to join her fellow zombies.

Meanwhile off towards a home repair shop, Freshmeat works. His skin pale and sweaty, the pain from his severed arm pains him still, yet he works with his good arm, trying to build something to replace it, to allow him to continue to live throughout these long nights that only seem to grow longer. Stepping back, he groans in frustration and slams his fist again the workbench as the latest attempt to rig a chainsaw into an adapter like in that one movie when the guy cut off his hand and replaced it with a chainsaw. Clearly the producers of the movie forgot to include certain steps in finishing that routine.

A noise, barely noticeable, causes Freshmeat to spin around, to reveal two zombies standing next to each other, mimicking each others movements. With oddly tilted heads, glowing red eyes that seem to sear into ones soul, the Vengeful Lover Zombies Heretic and Traveling_Angel stare at their prey, before leaping and falling upon him, not even giving him enough time to scream.

Time passes, and emerges Heretic and Traveling_Angel followed shortly by the shambling figure of Freshmeat, remaining eye glowing red, his torn and exposed throat no longer bleeding, and not caring that the two other zombies just finishing eating his other arm. He joins the rest of the nameless horde of zombies in hunting down some food.

Off at a ancient used books store, Draken pools over the latest book he discovered. While it seems useless, he already used the incantations to ward himself against a zombie, and is taking that sensation of safety to heart and is reading more into the book, to see if there is anything else that can be done to communicate, or better yet, deal with the zombie problem.

His death is not quick nor painless, as EmeraldRose shambles up behind him. Draken, hearing the approaching zombie, launches himself forward, flipping through the pages of the book frantically, trying to find something that can be used against EmeraldRose, the nurse with a taste for blood. He finally finds something, a line, a passage, and speaks words long since forgotten. Yet in his terror, he misspeaks a single syllable. The powers behind the book seem to lack the ability to understand such errors, and take such lack of respect as a insult, and with two pops, Draken eyeballs fall out of his skull. EmeraldRose wastes no time leaping onto the two morsels and throwing them into her mouth as Draken screams in his blindness. It is a blessing that he was unable to see EmeraldRose start to feed on him, yet the sensations of such are probably a even greater torture.

Through this night is long, and full of blood and terror, it eventually must fade away as the brightness of the dawn. Yet unlike the previous days, the sunlight this morning barely penetrates the dark cloud cover. The red glow of the zombies eyes fade partially, and they do not enter their usual stupor, but instead wander around, looking for anyone not protected.

Those that have lived through this night regroup at the barricades, and take stock. Those that have been attacked have been identified, and spotted outside of the barricades. Yet going through a roll call, a person is missing. Looking throughout the barricades and observing the semi-active zombies outside the barricades, noone can find a trace of Alarra! Going through the belongings of those that have been converted or missing, several facts emerge.

{table]Player | Information
Draken | Was a Power-Walker from the Retirement Center
Freshmeat | Was a simple civilian before his conversion
CurlyKitGirl | Was a simple civilian before her conversion
Alarra | Was a Power-Walker from the Retirement Center[/table]

During the search, a strange bag is discovered. The size of a man, is stinks of incense and is covered in strange substances. Opening it reveals the form of Androgial, lying in a peaceful state, arms crossed over his chest. Clad in white robes, his features have been restored to that of a human. Feeling the fresh air over his face, Androgail eyes open, revealing perfectly human-looking eyes, devoid of any red glow. One of those converted have been returned to the land of the living, yet the cost was enormous.

Outside the mall, rain starts to fall, followed by rumbles of thunder.

Within the mall, for the past several days there has still been power. That now changes, as with a loud crack of thunder, the power dies at the mall.

Summary of Events
CurlyKitGirl killed the zombie Terumitsu.
CurlyKitGirl fell victim to the zombie virus that she was infected with on Night 1.
Freshmeat was turned into a zombie by the Vengeful Lover Zombies.
Draken was turned into a zombie by EmeraldRose.
Alarra has vanished.
Androgail humanity has been restored.

Night 3 Ends – Day 4 Begins

Because of the bad weather, the zombies are still semi-active. Going out looking for supplies runs the risk of being set upon by the zombies.

Zombies – If someone goes looking for supplies, you can choose to try to get that person or wait at the barricades. Waiting at the barricades will have a positive action for the evening.

Survivors – You can either work on the barricades with no risk to yourself during the day, or go looking for supplies, with a risk of being attack by zombies. Those that manage to get supplies will get bonuses added to them.

Current Roster{table]Still Retain their Humanity | Zombies
Androgial | Almighty Salmon
Atreyu the Masked LLama | Artemis97
Banjo1985 | CurlyKitGirl
Bookboy | Draken
Carrion_Humanoid | EmeraldRose
dallas-dakota | Freshmeat
Dean Fellithor | Heretic
Dr. Bath | Khaldan
Dragonprime | North
Eldritch Knight | Terumitsu
Evnafets | Traveling_Angel
Ezlo
Fleeing Coward
Helgraf
Huyneo
Jaykell
Korias
Lord Magtok
Malpik Azhurer
Mordokai
Orzel
pingcode20
Radikalskippy
Raiser_B1ade
Rinquist
Slaanesh
Therarde
Trix
Zar Peter
[/table]

Artemis97
2007-10-21, 02:29 PM
Her stomach growling, a hungered expression on her pale lifeless face, Zombie Artemis prowls the area around the blood bank, waiting, watching.

androgial
2007-10-21, 03:33 PM
"oh man what a hangover"

androgial rubs his head as if it hurt him for some reason

" and why is it i have this urge to eat tofu?"

Shaking off his confusion he goes to work fixing the barracades

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-21, 05:21 PM
The young boy jumps into the airducts and looks for supplies(So do I say what I find?)

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-21, 06:04 PM
TA leans back against a nearby bench, looking around for a way to bust into the cades the following night. He turns to Freashmeat. "Man, that arm was good."

heretic
2007-10-21, 06:07 PM
Attacks cades

Inhuman Bot
2007-10-21, 06:29 PM
After activating the winter freeze human inferno, enrage and electro bolt plasmids he was hiding Slaanesh Looks for supplies in his store, Blasting any zombies who get in his way.

(( if i can find a Bioshock plasimid that actually does something thats my priority. and helping jerry))

huyneo
2007-10-21, 06:39 PM
looks at the people who still are alive Then looks
at who are not with them now and sees the zombies
"No, no, no.."
starts crying

EmeraldRose
2007-10-21, 06:40 PM
*the nurse zombie begins wandering back towards the barricade from the book store. If she runs into any exposed humans looking for supplies on the way back..so be lunch*

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-21, 08:54 PM
Working on the Barricades

pingcode20
2007-10-21, 10:06 PM
"Sorry Dean, Ezlo, you'll have to either stay in the ducting or help with the barricades - it's too dangerous to hit the ammo stores while the zombies are loose with the power off. I'll be grabbing the Mini-Minotaur, and you're welcome to come if you want, but we won't be able to grab anything else."

Pingcode ventures deep into the AC-rynth, in search of the legendary (?) Mini-Minotaur of the AC-Rynth, Dread hunter of all rats who become trapped within.

((What? We've got vampires and zombies, why not Mini-Minotaurs?

It's also an AC-ducted Search for Supplies action.

Dean and Ezlo, sorry, but I confirmed with Pwenet - I can't bring anyone else for this scenario.))

Rinquist
2007-10-21, 10:45 PM
Another night like that and I'm going to lose my mind ... maybe I've already lost it ... maybe this is all just a dream ... hah! Yeah, this is all just a nightmare, and I'll wake up soon! I'm asleep, safe and secure at a truck stop in my rig, and I'm going to wake up and get myself a hot roast beef sandwich for breakfast and get back on the road. I have cargo to deliver in the west coast, that's what I'll do ... yeah ...

Rinquist heads into the mall in search of a handgun and a single bullet.

But just to play it safe, I'd rather put a bullet in my own brain than turn into one of those undead bastards.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-22, 12:33 AM
*Turns the Headlights for His Car on.*

"This should make it easier!"

*Works on the Barricades.*

Helgraf
2007-10-22, 12:37 AM
Helgraf shakes his head slightly. "Finding good supplies is getting dangerous, and the 'cades are breaking down faster than expected."

Helgraf works on the barricades.

Trix
2007-10-22, 01:37 AM
Working on the barricades

banjo1985
2007-10-22, 04:33 AM
Red looks around at the carnage after the attacks of the previous night. If anything, he seems in complete shock, and just shakes his head again and again.

"No, I can't take this anymore, I really can't."

Red works on the barricades half heartedly.

Korias
2007-10-22, 06:19 AM
Korias returns to the encampment. ... Now, Dean, you see? You leave these people to die, whilst I fight for them. Too many died last night: I refuse to let that happen again. Korias then turns to Red, Oh, your necks probably going to be sore for a bit. Sorry bout that. But if you were infected, your cured. Such is the glory of the bite. He walks out before Dean can stake him, going out to scavenge the mall. He returns later carrying a can of Zom-Be-Gone, the spray can stuffed in his pockets. He makes a mental note to pickup the cans of Hunter-B-Gone and Stupid-PC-B-Gone.

After returning to the barricades, Korias sits down to watch the zombies.

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-22, 06:22 AM
Fleeing Zombie continues chewing on the cockroach brains while running out looking for supplies hoping to be properly zombified before the night falls.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-22, 06:44 AM
Fleeing Zombie continues chewing on the cockroach brains while running out looking for supplies hoping to be properly zombified before the night falls.

"Korias, Get in my Car, I'm going to strike a Deal."

*Dean jumps over to the Drivers side of the Car and Hops in.*

Zar Peter
2007-10-22, 06:56 AM
Zar Peter takes his gun, protects himself and goes looking for supplies.

Dr. Bath
2007-10-22, 07:04 AM
Dr Bath stands behind the barracades and starts speaking out to the remaining survivors whilst adding to the barracades.
"We must root out the cultist, it is vital to our survival. From what I have noticed in the past few nights I have narrowed down a shortlist of who could be the cultist's leader. Since the barracades only held four last night but seven worked on it, it means that the only cultist working on them was the leader. So it could be:
Trix,
Ringuist,
Evnafets,
Carrion Humanoid
or me. However I can assure you that I am not a cultist, let alone their leader."

Trix
2007-10-22, 07:08 AM
"Smart one 'professor'," Trix snarled. "Your quick to point the finger arent you?"

"Maybe we SHOULD be pointing at you eh? if your so quick to divulge us in your 'revelations'!"

"Maybe we should all be worried about you Dr. Bath!"

Draken
2007-10-22, 09:57 AM
Grumble... Stupid book...

So speaks the eyesless zombie Draken, whose empty sockets now glow with phantasmagoric blue lights.

Oh, yes, sorry for the book in the face Artemis, not my intent to hurt you but... Hey, wait, our periferic nervous system is inactive, you feel no pain!

It shold be noted that the zombie Draken still speaks in an inteligible way to both zombies and living people, and still holds the tome that failed him during ER's attack.

He stays on the barricades.

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-22, 10:00 AM
After activating the winter freeze human inferno, enrageand electro bolt plasmids he was hiding Slaanesh Looks for supplies in his store Blasting any zombies who get in his way.

(( if i can find a Bioshock plasimid that actually does something thats my priority. and helping jerry))

Jerry looks towards Slaanesh when he hears his name spoken. A look in his eyes, a look of sadness, makes you think that maybe Jerry is still in there and hoping that Slaanesh speaks the truth.

Never the less, Jerry once again keeps wandering the mall. searching for any flesh he can find.

Ezlo
2007-10-22, 10:19 AM
Ezlo grumbles, but understands the difficulty of too many people looking for bullets, so he heads out himself, to look for gumballs and any other supplies he can find. He makes sure to bring his Tin-foil hat with him.

Artemis97
2007-10-22, 10:46 AM
"I may not have felt any pain, but it still wasn't nice, Draken." The Zombie shrugs. "Oh well, you're one of us now. No harm no foul and all that."

Korias
2007-10-22, 12:25 PM
"Korias, Get in my Car, I'm going to strike a Deal."

*Dean jumps over to the Drivers side of the Car and Hops in.*

Why should I trust you? Youve tried to kill me once. Korias stands outside of the car, looking in. He opens the back door and hops into that, but keeps the door open.

So what do you have in mind?

Therarde
2007-10-22, 03:34 PM
No...power? Therarde goes into a fetal position, occasionally handing over objects to help with the barricades.

Inhuman Bot
2007-10-22, 04:04 PM
*on a cell phone*

"Hey Korias. your the only one here that might know how to de zombiefy or whatever, Jerry. Can you tell me how, and hurry? i have no clue when one of these bastards will wake up. thanks"

*throws a letter at Draken*

"can i have that necronicom? if you give it to me you can eat one of my arms!"

Cmon plus 10 to bluff checks dont fail me now..

evnafets
2007-10-22, 04:17 PM
Crap! You can see them out there... waiting for us.
No WAY I'm going out there today.

evnafets fortifies the barricade

Draken
2007-10-22, 04:19 PM
Draken catches the letter

For what? To infect you, just so that wretched human can heal you? And give you a text that might help you survive our exploits and investures? Preposterous! Never I say! You wretched living are the true plague upon the world! And we shall purge this land of you!

Rather eloquent for a zombie, Draken opens his tome and glances upon the pages.

Beware feeble living scum! For I bestow my curse and my gift upon you. May your limbs whister and your flesh rot, let our plague wander to your sheltering and consume your life. And as such, another shall fall, and raise among our ranks.

The zombie speaks and gestures, but stops midway as one of his fingers fall to the ground.

Bloody... Am I ever going to finish one of these damn magics?

He lowers down to catch the fallen finger and place it again.

(>>
<<

This post, obviously, has no actual effect other than some RPing, I didn't get any kind of secret zombie role.

>>
<<

Not at all.) Buhahahahahahaha...

Korias
2007-10-22, 04:24 PM
*on a cell phone*

"Hey Korias. your the only one here that might know how to de zombiefy or whatever, Jerry. Can you tell me how, and hurry? i have no clue when one of these bastards will wake up. thanks"

*throws a letter at Draken*

"can i have that necronicom? if you give it to me you can eat one of my arms!"

Cmon plus 10 to bluff checks dont fail me now..

Hold on a sec, Dean. Korias flips open his Samsung Sync and presses "Talk"Huh? De-Zombify? Slaanesh, I cant dezombify. I can prevent the virus, but not if its completely taken over the person. Now let me be. How'd you even get this number anyway? Korias closes the phone, pocketing the device. Now. Whats this deal you were talking about?

Inhuman Bot
2007-10-22, 04:25 PM
"well drak, then screw you!"
(no offense meant just rp)
*Mumbles angrialy about step one of revival plan not working...or step two... or plan 2.... or 3 or 4 or 5 or.. 6or 7 or ...8....or...
and everyone, look on the bright side, at least theres a higher and higher chance the cult has been wiped out except for there boss. who as we all know is Pwenet "morgan"

well then ill have to use my shops semi-possible equipment.. if it works ill get you back later drak so keep the books...

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-22, 05:09 PM
Hold on a sec, Dean. Korias flips open his Samsung Sync and presses "Talk"Huh? De-Zombify? Slaanesh, I cant dezombify. I can prevent the virus, but not if its completely taken over the person. Now let me be. How'd you even get this number anyway? Korias closes the phone, pocketing the device. Now. Whats this deal you were talking about?

"What's more Important, restoring my Families Honor in Killing your Kind,or the People at Stake? I think we all know the answer Here, We need to pull our Resources together and Try and weed out these Cultists otherwise we will never get out of this place 'Alive'."

*Dean Holds out his Hand.*

"Trust?"

Korias
2007-10-22, 05:14 PM
Korias looks at the hand, then at Dean's face, before reaching out. Instead of grabbing the hand, he grabs the wrist: An ancient sign of trust and bonds between fellow warriors. Trust. Removing himself from the car, he Exits the car and watches the survivors scramble. Spotting Trix, he moves over in a half-run, half-glide gait. Hows your neck feeling? He asks, wanting to know how she is before night kicks in.

Inhuman Bot
2007-10-22, 07:02 PM
((can someone help explain items to me? ive read this entire thread, but i think i might have missed something.))

Korias
2007-10-22, 07:04 PM
((can someone help explain items to me? ive read this entire thread, but i think i might have missed something.))

Items: You search for an item. You post what item is. Pwenet tells you what the item does at the end of the day.

huyneo
2007-10-22, 08:11 PM
Gets up and wipes his eyes with a handkerchief
"Freaken zombies"
Picks up his plank and walks towards the barricades
"Hey! Zombies! Look at me!!!!"
Jumps out of the barricades and runs around the mall
Looking for a High Powered Flashlight

Rinquist
2007-10-23, 12:25 AM
All around us, folks are dying, all the while you play the innocent, bumbling fool. I am not fooled, sir.

Rinquist glares at Dr. Bath

We're all dead, some of us just don't realize it yet. The difference? You're the only one that wants to be.

Trix
2007-10-23, 01:36 AM
Korias looks at the hand, then at Dean's face, before reaching out. Instead of grabbing the hand, he grabs the wrist: An ancient sign of trust and bonds between fellow warriors. Trust. Removing himself from the car, he Exits the car and watches the survivors scramble. Spotting Trix, he moves over in a half-run, half-glide gait. Hows your neck feeling? He asks, wanting to know how she is before night kicks in.

Trix smiled as she saw Korias, but as she realised how she was acting she stopped herself. She was confused, and she just felt extrememly vunerable. She looked away towards to rest of the group as Korias came beside her.

"Um... Its fine" She said in an upbeat manner. "Its... good to have you back"

North
2007-10-23, 04:35 AM
Grr

Arrr

*Pushes against barricades*

Mordokai
2007-10-23, 05:02 AM
Coming out of the mall after the night of hiding, Mordokai looks around nad sees their numbers have been dwindled by zombies.

"Just perfect. And what do I see, they don't seem to be going to "sleep" this day. Oh, but this jsut keeps getting better and better. I don't know about you, but I'm not standing here, waiting for them to break the barricades."

With that, Mordokai ventures into the mall again, this time on the lookout for some weapon with which to defend himself, possibly a gun.

Dr. Bath
2007-10-23, 05:09 AM
"Trix, my dear girl. You say that I point the finger? I did no such thing! I just laid out the information available to any of us in an easy to understand fashion. It is you that is quick to point the finger, girl. Not me."
Dr. Bath turns to Rinquist,
"I am not 'playing the fool', sir. I am trying to stop any more of us dying due to this blight on humanity that is the cultists. If you want to prove my innocence you could ask our nurse. No. Wait, she's dead because no one will put themself forwaed to try and stop the cultists. If we do not do something quickly our doctor will be next on the 'hit list' of the cultists. We must stand together, otherwise the cultist have already won."

banjo1985
2007-10-23, 05:23 AM
Red looks up angrily at Korias.

"Hey I was no zombie, I'm too fast for them to catch me. But now thanks to you I might be a vampire. Cheers bud, my day just got so much better."

Red stalks away to another part of the barricades, brushing past the protesting Dr Bath as he does so.

Korias
2007-10-23, 06:21 AM
Red looks up angrily at Korias.

"Hey I was no zombie, I'm too fast for them to catch me. But now thanks to you I might be a vampire. Cheers bud, my day just got so much better."

Red stalks away to another part of the barricades, brushing past the protesting Dr Bath as he does so.

Its good to BE back, Trix. Let me tell y ou: Spending the night in a freezer is not the most pleasent experience, I assure you.
Hearing Red,
Why do you people always get it wrong... *Sigh* Red, it doesnt work like that. If you were a vampire, you would have known. A bite doesnt confer vamprism: Only the rituals do. Korias turns to red, slightly annoyed by his sarcastic tone (Which it is, I'm assuming). The bite cures most ailments though: Flu, Early stages of cancer, and zombification. I learned that when I was inducted. He sits down near the barricades, and scratches his head. Seriously: I really dont have the strength at this point to induct someone. Tomorrow night, yes. He gets up again. But it all depends on whether anybody wants it.

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-23, 07:03 AM
Attacks the Barricades.

pingcode20
2007-10-23, 07:12 AM
"Inducting someone.... Inducting... Inducting... Ah, is that the one where you wrap a coil of copper wire around them and run electricity through it?" asks Pingcode, completely missing the point.

Draken
2007-10-23, 08:31 AM
Odd enought that I am not really hungry and I really don't feel like mumbling incoherently while throwing myself against these barricades...

Zombie Draken stands there, looking arround wtih glowing lights instead of eyes.

Hahaha... Maybe the incantations made me into something else, superior, smarter, shall we try another spell.

Mumbling and gesturing macabre words, the zombie waves his head on a dead dog, causing the corpse to burst in diseased flesh and razor bones.

Bookmarked, this might be useful later. Buwahahahaha...

The undead contiues hounding the barricades, overseeing the actions of his unliving brethren.

Dr. Bath
2007-10-23, 01:43 PM
"If you really wish you, can kill another innocent. However, hear me. I am not a cultist and our nurse proved as such on our first night. She would show my innocence if not for the foul taints on mankind that are the cultists. You doubt my moral fibre because I inform you that one of five people is the cult leader? If I were the leader I would be giving myself a death sentance! At the very most I would live five days. Do you all think me that foolish? Speaking out makes me a target, and showing proof makes me more of one. Why would I do this other than to protect those around me. Personally I think that those whom are quietest may well be the guilty parties, such as Carrion Humaniod or Evanfets.

Do as you wish. I go to my death with a head held high in the knowledge that at least I tried to save us."

Pwenet
2007-10-23, 05:54 PM
24 Hours till Next Narration

Vote Tally
Dr. Bath - 3 Votes Against
Carrion Humanoid - 1 Vote Against

Those who have not posted:
Bookboy
CurlyKitGirl
dallas-dakota - DANGER of being Auto-Lynched!
Dragonprime
Freshmeat
Jaykell
Khaldan
Lord Magtok - DANGER of being Auto-Lynched!
Malpik Azhurer
Orzel
Radikalskippy
Raiser_B1ade
Terumitsu

If you are in danger of being auto-lynched, that means it is a really good time to post before I remove you, unless you want to go bye bye.

Oh, Raiser_B1ade, I'm still planning on killing you for stealing the zombie llama in llama llama duck!

Oh yes - Final thing.

Everyone notices a scampering sound in the air ducts. Right before pingcode20 goes into them, out jumps Kasz the Mini-Minotaur. Yet this is a really small minotaur, in fact, it is about a 3 feet tall. It runs around in circles before looking at you all curiously. If you speak to it, and it chooses to reply, it will speak English and understand you.

pingcode20
2007-10-23, 08:21 PM
((Well, since Kasz has entered the game through the 'supply' I wanted to get...))

Shaking his head at the Mini-Minotaur running about, Pingcode climbs into the ducting and instead discovers Rat-Thesus, who had evidently triumphed over the Mini-minotaur, given that it was holding a tiny sword and a clump of string.

Kasz
2007-10-24, 01:36 AM
Kasz the Mini-Minotaur grumbles oddly and waves his axe in the direction of the ducts which Rat-Thesus is in.

Ezlo
2007-10-24, 08:52 AM
Ezlo finds his gumballs and starts to head back to the barricades. He got three of the supersized bags that they sell for halloween, so that's about 750 medium sized multicolored gumballs. He practically skips back to the barricades.

Zar Peter
2007-10-24, 08:54 AM
Zar Peter finds a big telescope and brings it back to the barricades.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-24, 04:04 PM
"Mooaaannn, mmooooaaaannnn. Freshmeeaatt brains."

Pwenet
2007-10-24, 06:09 PM
”Honey, I super-sized this narration.”

The long and dreary day trudges on. The rain leaks through the shattered skylights from the helicopter crash, turning the mall into a thick humid environment, with fog starting to form as the temperature drops and the humidity increases. Cracks of thunder can be heard in the distance, with several strikes nearby sending your ears into painful arguments with your skulls.

Because of the foul weather, and the fact that the sun is unable to pierce the clouds, the zombies are still active. Many of you decide to play it safe and work on reinforcing the barricades. Yet others decide to risk going out from the shelter, for the opportunity to find better items to which defend yourselves.

Before everyone makes their trip out, several of you partake in various accusations against each other. Fingers fly, but being attached to hands they don’t go far. Strangely there are only a few votes going on, and most of them quickly settle on Dr. Bath. He is quick to declare that he is NOT a cultist, and yet those that point at him are not swayed, with their names being Rinquist, Trix and Banjo1985. The three swarm towards Dr. Bath, throwing small items at him, and looking for bigger items.

”You idiots! We were trying to save you!”

”Wait, who is We? You are a cultist!”

”They killed poor EmeraldRose!”

”Wait, no, you mis-under…..”

”HE KILLED THE NURSE! Let’s return the favor!”

Sick and tired of his obviously fake cries of innocence, the three are able to rally the rest of the survivors, invoking the memory of the dearly departed EmeraldRose, and someone with many ranks in rope-tying uses some on Dr. Bath. As he screams and begs for mercy, the survivors throw him over the side of the barricades, but pull the rope taunt, holding him over the hungry zombies.

”STOP! PLEASE! I DIDN’T KILL EMERALDROSE!”

”Relax Doc. You will soon join her, is that not what you want?”

Before Dr. Bath can reply, those holding the rope let is lower some, and the screams of Dr. Bath as the various zombies start tearing into him fill your hearts. At least EmeraldRose will be avenged!

”WAIT WAIT!! STOP! Pull him up! He is a POWER-WALKER from the RETIREMENT CENTER!!!”

With a gasp, those holding the rope pull up, trying to pull Dr. Bath out of the swarm of hungry zombies. His screams give you all hope that you will not be too late, that Doctor Raddikalskippy can save him. Right before he would return to view, you all can hear the sounds of tearing rope, and the screams fade away. Those hauling the rope up suddenly fall on their rear-ends as the weight fades away, and other than the sound of zombies feeding on Dr. Bath, the only other sound is the person who found the evidence speaking.

”I was going through his stuff to find something we could use, and I found this ID card.”

Holding up the ID card, it clearly shows that Dr. Bath is a Power-Walker from the Retirement center. Many of you turn towards the barricades in silence. Others feel that because of their role in the killing of one who was trying to save everyone else, that they should take a risk and go out hunting for supplies.

Raiser_B1ade watches the various survivors either going back to working on the barricades, or going off into the mall in the hunt for supplies. His face masks thoughts hoping that those going out will meet their just fate for killing the innocent Dr. Bath. Yet such thoughts fade away as he tells himself that they were acting with the best of intentions, that they would never have done such a thing on purpose. Dr. Bath would have wanted it that way. Nodding to himself, Raiser_B1ade turns towards also go hunting for items, when the back of his skull explodes.

One of the other poor souls to go hunting for supplies is Fleeing Coward, munching on the box of cockroach brains. By this point he has almost finished the box, and some part of him believes that having feasted on the brains, he could cause bad things to happen to the zombies. The flashes of light from nearby lightning blasts cast eerie shadows as he digs around a cooking store, with the moans and groans of the zombies, and glowing red lights moving about the place.

Yet strangely enough, none of them attack him as he digs up a Pot for Making Llama Sushi from the cooking store and takes it back to the barricades.

Next up is the security guard Zar Peter. His destination is clear and true, towards the local science shop, where he picks up the SUPER-ZOOM-FINDER 2000XLX TELESCOPE, advertised to be able to see the lunar landing site despite it being on the far side of the moon, and also good for the peeping toms! Hauling it back to the barricades is a bit of a chore, yet for the security guard, with the donuts long gone, and his disheveled appearance giving him a snowy white beard worthy of a wizard of ancient times, it is no challenge at all. Making his way into the barricades, he starts setting it up and making notes and strange noises.

Korias the vampire, missing his air rifle which somehow was lost during his previous lynching’s is quick. Moving like a shadow, his true nature revealed to all and with no need to hide it, he embraces it and easily avoids the random zombie he encounters, until he makes his way into the novelty store. Sadly it was near where the helicopter had crashed some nights ago, and mostly destroyed. Looking at the ruins, he hears a noise. Turning rapidly, fangs exposed, ready to tear the heads off a zombie, he narrows his eyes, and looks at a figure on top of a pile of debris when the world explodes around him.

Blinking rapidly, his vision clears and the ringing in his ears start to fade, and he sees that the figure was a corpse, long dead, holding a can in its hand. Picking it up, he sees that it is a can of Zom-Be-Gone. Looking up at the hole in the mall, he makes his way towards parts unknown.

Carrion_Humanoid goes out in the hunt for random supplies. Wandering aimlessly, he has several close calls. Coming towards a shipping receiving area, he finds several hundred plain boxes with various labels for all the different stores in the mall. Reaching towards one box, he rips it open and finds a Automated external defibrillator. Reading the side of the box and seeing that it can bring dead people back to life, something in his rattled brain clicks through various thoughts, and he smiles and takes the unit out of the box, and turns to face a zombie. The half-eaten face of what was once a hefty female subject, with one glowing red eye looking out at him causes Carrion_Humanoid to scream in a high pitch tone, and stumble back. The hungry hungry hippo, err, zombie, yes, zombie shambles towards him, and falls upon him.. In desperation, he brings up the paddles to the AED, turns his head and closes his eyes and turns it on.

For several long seconds all that can be heard are the beeps as the unit charges up, and the sound of Carrion_Humanoids clothing being torn, and his flesh being bitten and torn off. With a solid tone, the AED indicates that it is fully charged, and pushing back the flailing arms of the giant zombie, Carrion_Humanoid places them on the chest of the zombie and hits the switches.

Pain courses through him at the current runs through the zombie and into him, and the smell of burning flesh joins the smell of blood. Yet for the pain that Carrion_Humanoid feels, it is worth it for the zombie twitches violently, the eyes loosing their red glow, and for the rest of his days, Carrion_Humanoid could swear he saw a tear coming from the good eye, and a whisper.

“Thank You.”

The zombie then collapses onto Carrion_Humanoid, forcing the breath out of him as he struggles to overcome the current to his system. The AED is forced from his hands, sliding several feed away. His feet start to come under his control, and he starts struggling out of the corpse, thinking that he would be safe.

Then the weight of the corpse seems to increase, and it starts to twitch. In desperation, Carrion_Humanoid struggles more and more, until the face of EmeraldRose appears, crawling over the corpse of the zombie. A glance at the AED causes a momentary twitch of her face, yet the hunger takes her over fully, and she leans in towards the exposed throat of Carrion_Humanoid.

The screams of the trapped Carrion_Humanoid echo throughout the room as he is fed upon.

The rest of his days was not very long, unless you count the time when he emerges from the storage room after EmeraldRose, his eyes glowing red, the various organs within his chest exposed to the world, with several having large bites taken out of them.

Slaanesh meanwhile makes his way towards the local video game store, for whatever reason his thinking that he can find a video game weapon that lets you snap your fingers and set people on fire in this screwed up world populated by zombies and vampires. Due to the popularity of the game, there are hundreds of novelty items available, and he finds a toy Plasmid, even equipped with a plastic needle. Looking over the packaging, a warning catches his eye.

WARNING: Do not ingest the liquid within. If ingested, call emergency services!

Huyneo finds himself at a small camping store. Already having been gone over by several other survivors, not much is left. He finds a hefty flashlight, and flicks it on, expecting it to not work. Yet to his surprise, a powerful beam that could cut a magical darkness field emerges from it. Turning it off quickly to protect his location, he heard several shuffling noises, and quickly looks around for a hiding place. Glowing red eyes appear, and the search for a hiding place becomes more desperate, until he sees something that may work.

Several zombies of nameless people enter, with Khaldan among them. They wander through out the store, sniffing and shuffling around, the red glow of their eyes casting eerie shadows which Huyneo observes, huddled within a sleeping bag inside a tent mockup, looking out through the top of the sleeping bag. For several long hours the zombies stay in the store, and then they wander away, one by one until the store is empty. Emerging from the tent, Huyneo makes his way back to the barricades with the flashlight.

In the hunt for a weapon to defend himself with, Mordokai decides to go with a classic, a weapon that uses explosive powder to throw solid projectiles from a long barrel towards a enemy, where if they are moving fast enough they would dive into the enemy, throwing a party and not cleaning up after itself, and exiting with a explosive fanfare. Even though many think that these weapons are dangerous things, there is still a high demand for them. As such he is easily able to find a location of these weapons, one of the several gun stores at this mall. Approaching cautiously, he takes a peek inside, and sees that the store is devoid of any psychopathic store owners, and enters. The walls are lined with guns, more guns that he knows what to do with.

A loud crash causes Mordokai to turn, and he sees the shambling figure of CurlyKitGirl approaching the store, still some distance away. He quickly grabs a hunting rifle with a nice scope on it, moves the safety into the off position, and braces it on a counter and takes careful aim at the moving head of CurlyKitGirl, and applies a few pounds of pressure to the trigger.

*CLICK*

Cursing under his breath about forgetting to check to see if the gun was loaded, he tosses the rifle aside and pulls out another hunting rifle. A quick check shows that it is also empty, and he turns and looks for ammunition, when with a flash of lightning illuminates a sign.

Out of Stock of ALL Ammunition!
25% off Ammunition Sale next week when the next shipment comes in if you buy a weapon today!

Cursing frantically, he turns and sees CurlyKitGirl drop the slow and stupid zombie act, and take on the Holy **** they are FAST zombie act, and sprints towards Mordaki. Grabbing a shotgun, he takes it in his hands like a baseball bat, and waits, keeping his eye on the ball.

*SWISH*

*CRUNCH*

*RIP*

Screams can be hear as Mordokai arches his back, and turns to look at the stump of his left arm, torn off by the ravenous CurlyKitGirl, the fingers still holding on the gun he tried to use as a baseball bat. Taking several bites from the arm, CurlyKitGirl turns back towards the shocked Mordokai. With a look of determination on his face, he picks up a nearby submachine gun, and swings it at the rapidly approaching CurlyKitGirl.

Some say it is better to go down fighting.

For Mordokai can be said for him, for when he emerges, his eyes glowing red, missing most of the flesh from his face and most of the fingers on his remaining arm, and large sections of his chest and legs, CurlyKitGirl follows, several of his limbs bent out of black, and part of her skull caved in. They make their way back towards the barricades.

Watching from a nearby crate, Rinquist observes the death and conversion of Mordokai by the zombified CurlyKitGirl. He overheard Mordokai talking about going looking for a gun and decided to follow to see if he could get something as well, but not trusting anyone kept himself hidden, and when the zombies came he hid within a large crate near the store, watching through a small peephole within it. At the “surviving” zombies leave, he looks at the box, and sees a small metallic object.

Reaching down he picks up a bullet. Smiling in amusement, he climbs out and enters the store. Seeing the sign, along with the corpse of the super-sized zombie, he looks around, and grabs a handgun. Sliding the bullet into it, the two fit as if they were made for each other, and he makes his way back towards the barricades.

The one known as Pingcode20 jumps into the air vents, and he goes hunting for a Rat-Thesus. If these series of events were written by a crazy person, with the various players in this grand game of life also being controlled by other crazy people, many would be confused by what exactly is a Rat-Thesus. Yet somehow despite the air of confusion, Pingcode20 finds one and returns safely.

For the final person who decided to leave the shelter of the barricades, his tale leads to a candy store, which has been overlooked by the zombies. Apparently for whatever reason they HATE cavities and are all on diets high in protein, low in sugars and chocolates. In this store is Ezlo, who is taking advantage of the ultimate sale, everything is FREE, and loading up bags and bags full of gumballs.

The fact that this is a candy store and not a meat market is enough to keep the zombies away for the most part, many of them glancing inside, but Ezlo, overdosing on sugar quickly hides until they pass away, at which point he keeps filling up the bags. Will these gumballs make the other survivors happy and fed? Will they keep the zombies away? Will they make tripping hazards to the zombies and cause them to fall to the ground in a fashion reserved for bad comedy movies about kids being left home alone? Whatever the thoughts that go through his head, Ezlo hears noises, the shuffle shuffle of a approaching zombie, and leaps behind a nearby counter, taking a second to peak out from the corner while munching on a gumball.

At the entrance to the store is the one-armed zombie known as Freshmeat. The zombie looks into the store, glowing red eyes showing no emotion, and turns away and starts to shuffle away.

*RRRIIIIIIIPPPPPPP*

One of the bags that Ezlo is carrying, overloaded by all the free gumballs, stretched to the limits of science and bad writing, decides to relax and open itself up to the world. As a result the contents within it go flying across the room, making a fair amount of noise, being gumballs on a tile floor.

For Freshmeat, this causes something to stir within the zombie, and he turns and actually wanders into the candy store, groaning. Ezlo watches as the zombie approaches the gumballs, hoping that they would trip up the zombie, sending it to the floor where he can make his escape with all his free candy.

*CRUNCH!*
*CRUNCH!*
*CRUNCH!*
*CRUNCH!*
*CRUNCH!*

Crunch goes the gumballs as Freshmeat walks over them, crushing them into thin gumballs instead of the hard and round gumballs. He sniffs the air, and catches the whiff of meat, very fresh as well. Ezlo hears the sniffing, and decides that a footrace might be better, and so he leaps up, still holding a bag of gumballs, and attempts to race out of the store.

He attempted to do this because while only having one arm, being a zombie makes Freshmeat much stronger than humans of his size and build, plus his brain works simple.

”Me throw item at running meat eat but meat high in sugar me watching weight me work out and diet me spoil myself tonight.”

With a might swing, Freshmeat strikes a large case of candy, and it falls onto Ezlo, sending him fall to the ground, with the case and all the candy within it falling on top of him. Following suit is Freshmeat, who digs at the candy to reach the warn and tasty center of the pile which is Ezlo.

How many armfuls of candy does it take to get to Ezlo?

Only Freshmeat knows, and he is not telling.

Some time later, Freshmeat leaves the store, a new arm starting to grow on his body, followed by Ezlo, who is actually mostly intact. All the sugar in his veins made him a meal that was tasty and sweet, but so much so that Freshmeat filled up quickly.

By this point, everyone has regrouped at the barricades, with items being shown off, and the work done on the barricades being shown to everyone, when one of you decides to do a headcount.

”Hey, where is Raiser_B1ade?”

Looking around, nobody can find a trace of Raiser_B1ade.

Let us know go back to the beginning of the day, shortly after the death of Dr. Bath.

Waking up, a powerful headache washes over Raiser_B1ade. Blinking his eyes, he squints at the swinging light in front of him. The various parts of his body start checking him, revealing that they can not move. Managing to lift his head, Raiser_B1ade finds himself strapped to a table, covered with what appears to be dried blood and other things his mind blocks out from naming.

The moving light above him causes the room to seemingly grown and shrink, with items turning into horrific creatures before returning to normal before fading into darkness. The smell of blood and flesh assaults his senses, and he starts to struggle at his bonds, but they hold him fast.

”Please, stop struggling. You do not have the strength to do that. And I don’t want you to hurt yourself.”

The voice comes from behind his head, and no matter how he twists and turns, Raiser_B1ade can not see who is speaking.

”You can stop that now. These are most interesting times for everyone. The laws of nature breaking down. Sure there are several that claim that the “zombies” are just victims of a new virus that destroys high-conscious through, and adjusting their metabolism to crave large amounts of protein, but many like myself know that right now, these times are times of great change. Things once through impossible can be done. Look to your left.”

Turning to his left, several lights activate, showing various parts of a wide variety of animals, ranging from many many parts of llamas to bears to foxes to others, far to numerous to name.

”In this time of magic and death, we need weapons. You have been chosen, to become the first of a breed of “Chimera” if we can be allowed to destroy the term. You will be more powerful, faster, stronger than anything else in this world. They said I was made for thinking this, yet who is mad now that zombies walk the world. Don’t worry about the llama parts, they all died natural deaths, and donated themselves upon their death to this cause so that they might be reborn!”

The lights fade, and other one flashes into life directly over Raiser_B1ade eyes, blinding him. The voice that he was hearing moves around him, as if the source is walking about.

”Of course I could have picked any of you. Why you you might be wondering. I don’t know, it is as if some great wall just crashed down, filling me with a sense that you stole something from me, very trivial, yet deserving of some sort of retribution. Talk about crazy thoughts, makes you wonder about the nature of reality itself. Now, I hope you shall enjoy your new life as a ZOMBIE LLAMA/HUMAN CHIMERA!!!!!!”

Mumbling about how pain-killers would not be a good thing for the process, Raiser_B1ade pain receptors fire off desperate signals to his brain as his leg starts being cut open. His vision fades to red as he screams loud and clear, yet nothing changes, other than the pain levels rising more and more and the distant crack of thunder.

Some time later…..

As everyone starts getting ready for the night, relying on watches that still work over the falling of the sun, blocked by the storm clouds as they dread the night. Without warning, a ceiling tile falls to the ground, followed by an object wrapped in a bag falling to the ground, with a note attached to it. Scampering sounds can be heard in the ceiling, fading rapidly as several brave souls approach the bag, and take a look at it.

Dear Homo Sapains,

I apologize for taking from you the one known as Raiser_B1ade, but I was in dire need of a human subject for my experiments. Sadly they were a failure, though I did learn much from him as he screamed for mercy. Did you know that he was the last of the Power-Walkers from the Retirement Center? If I had known that I would have left him alive, but alas by the time I found that out I just replaced his legs with those from a llama, and was working within his chest cavity, far beyond the point of no return.

You shall not see me again, for I have concluded that none of you would make a good test subject for my experiments, and so I shall leave you. But I figured that I should at least let you know what had happened to your companion, and have a chance to dispose of him in any manner that you see fit.

Farewell.
-A Semi-Mad Scientists in a Insane World

P.S. I felt bad for all this, and so I infected the human part of Raiser_B1ade with the virus that causes the magical transformation into zombies. He will turn by morning, maybe earlier, maybe never for I delayed the effects of the virus a little bit, which was very tricky, but was amusing to do as I did the NY Times crossword puzzle for yesterday in pen.

One of you opens up the bag, and out tumbles the horrifying form of Raiser_B1ade SURGICALLY MERGED WITH LLAMA BODY PARTS!!!” Half of his face is stretched into the shape of a llama face, with his torso covered in patches of llama fur, his legs replaced with the hind legs of a llama and one arm replaced with a forward leg. The part o the mouth that resembles a human mouth is open in a silent scream, the one human eye wide open in terror, the llama eye looking, bored of all things.

Day 4 Ends! Night 4 Begins!

{table]Player Name | Items Found | Item Effect
Banjo1985 & Mordokai | Fridge | Sweet – A fridge! You even found an outlet. It will keep cool things cool, hot things cooler, and can hold a lot of booze. And if you can borrow Superman, it would make an excellent bashing weapon!
Eldirch Knight | Industrial Strength Nail Gun | It blasts nails into hard things. Do not use on flesh, it will hurt. A Lot!
Fleeing Coward | Pot for Making Llama Stew and Sushi | If you can find a Llama (or parts of a llama, even diluted with a human) and cook the parts within this pot, it will cause those who are good in their hearts to be immune to the zombies for a night, yet those with evil in their hearts will become violently sick.
Huyano | Hammer, a bunch of nails and a 2 by 4 if possible | You have a classic clue stick. Use it well to either protect yourself from lynching or against a zombie! Caution – Weak against fire!
Huyneo | High Powered Flashlight | Using this while hunting for items would be silly, since it would attract every zombie towards you. Not good. Yet if you use it on the barricades, you can find areas that have been SABOTAGED and repair them!
Korias | Zom-Be-Gone | Spraying this into the face of a zombie will drive them away.
Pingcode20 | Head-Lamp | Using this headlamp allows you to navigate dark passageways easier and safely. In fact, using it you feel more confident in leading people around, letting you take an EXTRA PERSON! That is, until the batteries run out.
pingcode20 | Rat-Thesus | It’s a Rat-Thesus. Throwing it at someone will confuse them utterly and negate any actions they have done.
Rinquist | Digital Camera | It takes pictures. It shows pictures. Using it allows you to view someone true role. Sadly you need a new battery each time you use it.
Rinquist | Handgun with 1 Bullet | With only 1 bullet, you will only want to use this gun when you really really really need it. Yet sadly by the time you know when you will need it, it will already be too late. Thankfully this gun will fire at that moment, and kill one of those responsible for your death!
Slaanesh | BioShock Plasmid | A computer game store was selling this item as a novelty gift, and as such it will not violate the laws of physics cause ADAM does not exist. Yet it looks cool, and it seems that with some rigging, it will actually be able to inject the chemical in it into someone. The reaction of the inject will make them violently ill, showing their true colors.
Trix | Pepper Spray | Wandering past a store that is advertising items for self-defense, you take a canister of pepper spray. In the event you are about to be lynched, you can use this to escape lynching and save yourself for a day
Zar Peter | Telescope | The thick clouds make it hard to use this thing, for sadly the telescope says that it can not see through clouds. Yet it also says that it can look deeply into someone and reveal their true role to you.[/table]

Summary of Events
Dr. Bath was Lynched!
He was a Power-Walker from the Retirement Center.
Carrion_Humanoid was Consumed and Transformed into a Zombie by EmeraldRose
He was a Innocent Civilian
Mordokai was Consumed and Transformed into a Zombie by CurlyKitGirl
Ezlo was Consumed and Transformed into a Zombie by Freshmeat
Raiser_B1ade was kidnapped by a violation of the 4th wall, transformed surgically into a human/llama chimera, died during the operation and was infected with a delayed version of the zombie virus.
He was a Power-Walker from the Retirement Center.
All Power-Walkers from the Retirement Center have been kill or turned into zombies! They are no longer a faction within the game.

Pwenet
2007-10-24, 07:21 PM
((I apologize for any eye-strains that come from reading my narration. Now if you will excuse me, I will go soak my fingers in ice.))

Inhuman Bot
2007-10-24, 08:16 PM
ahem let me sing an appropreate tune in reponse to this..... GODS DAMN IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slaanash in a state of fury Hides elsewhere. He tries to use his knowledge ( transforming people back into humans from a zombie form, or a human into a controlled-yet-nigh-unstopable-killing-machine-to
-eradicate-zombie-based-cults) to figure out a way to to one of thode things while hiding.

((You are an Innocent Civilian.
Day Actions: Vote on who they think is a cultist or infected with the zombie virus. The person they choose will then be thrown out of the protected areas for the zombies to take care of.
In addition they can do one of the following:
Work on the barricades
Scavenging for materials
Finally they prepare themselves for the night by deciding what they will be doing come nightfall.
Take shelter in the barricades
Hide elsewhere

((so ,yknow iam not a cultist.))

"and this is why we don't lynch people without a SANE person around. Really though, I have a relative in one of those retirement centers. I hope it is not to hard to de zombify someone if i can.

Korias
2007-10-24, 08:17 PM
.... Well, Crap.
There go the Masons.

Korias hides elsewhere tonight.

Ezlo
2007-10-24, 08:33 PM
Woohoo! At least I'm mostly whole! Uh.. I mean... um.... Guuumbaaalls? No that doesn't seem right, what is it again?

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-25, 12:53 AM
"One more Innocent Death by you guys will force me to leave, if you could just shut the F*** up then I'm sure I could find the damned cultist...and that mad Mutant-fetish Freak."

*Dean starts mumbling about his superior fitness.*

pingcode20
2007-10-25, 02:21 AM
((Rat-Thesus - the AC-rynth counterpart to the Mini-Minotaur. Thesus was the hero who defeated the minotaur, and found his way out of the labyrinth with a ball of string. Hence the little sword and the clump of string.))

banjo1985
2007-10-25, 04:13 AM
"Umm...oh damn. I didn't mean to get that old guy killed! That was one hell of a bad day! What are we going to do?!"

Red runs off in a complete panic hiding elsewhere tonight

Korias
2007-10-25, 06:11 AM
As Korias is walking away, he makes sure to Spray ER in the eyes with Zom-Be-Gone

Kasz
2007-10-25, 08:42 AM
The Mini-Minotaur sees everyone scurrying around like rats!

It then proceeds to hides elsewhere mumbling about his eviction.

Rinquist
2007-10-25, 10:19 AM
"One more Innocent Death by you guys will force me to leave, if you could just shut the F*** up then I'm sure I could find the damned cultist...and that mad Mutant-fetish Freak."

*Dean starts mumbling about his superior fitness.*

No one's asking you to stay, lick.

No one asked you to join us.

It's hard to discern innocence and guilt right now, when we're surrounded by the walking dead, and have the freaking supernatural in our presence.

So feel free to take your holier than thou attitude and hit the road, chief. Because frankly, we're literally fighting for our lives here. You're just making sure that your meal ticket doesn't run out.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-25, 10:27 AM
No one's asking you to stay, lick.

No one asked you to join us.

It's hard to discern innocence and guilt right now, when we're surrounded by the walking dead, and have the freaking supernatural in our presence.

So feel free to take your holier than thou attitude and hit the road, chief. Because frankly, we're literally fighting for our lives here. You're just making sure that your meal ticket doesn't run out.

*Dean Points His AK-47 at Rinquist's neck.*

"Holier than though is an over-statement, I'm more Damned than thou, and yes I have seen worse things than this, so stop your whining."

Rinquist
2007-10-25, 10:54 AM
*Dean Points His AK-47 at Rinquist's neck.*

"Holier than though is an over-statement, I'm more Damned than thou, and yes I have seen worse things than this, so stop your whining."

So shoot me over this perceived slight. It's better than being eaten by those ... things.

But don't blind yourself with your own arrogance to think that your leaving or staying is going to make any kind of difference. We're all already dead, you're just here to watch for amusement.

And the size of your gun doesn't intimidate me. I'd rather be perforated than eaten.

So go ahead, do your worst. Didn't mama teach you not to point that thing at someone unless you intended to pull the trigger?

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-25, 11:10 AM
So shoot me over this perceived slight. It's better than being eaten by those ... things.

But don't blind yourself with your own arrogance to think that your leaving or staying is going to make any kind of difference. We're all already dead, you're just here to watch for amusement.

And the size of your gun doesn't intimidate me. I'd rather be perforated than eaten.

So go ahead, do your worst. Didn't mama teach you not to point that thing at someone unless you intended to pull the trigger?

"Yes she did, but that doesn't mean that I have to pull the trigger on the same day do I? but at least in this mall my Conscience is clear, where the rest of you are ready to kill your fellow Human left, right and center!"

*Dean moves away to see if he can make some more Ammo for some Home-made BB Guns, as Dean seems to be able to make them as make-shift guns when he has not enough Bullets to go around in his guns.*

Rinquist
2007-10-25, 11:22 AM
"Yes she did, but that doesn't mean that I have to pull the trigger on the same day do I? but at least in this mall my Conscience is clear, where the rest of you are ready to kill your fellow Human left, right and center!"

*Dean moves away to see if he can make some more Ammo for some Home-made BB Guns, as Dean seems to be able to make them as make-shift guns when he has not enough Bullets to go around in his guns.*

Anytime you want to tango, lick, you know where to find me.

Sanity and reason may be in short supply in this god-forsaken mall, but human resolve isn't. Point that gun at me again and you'll see just what I mean by that.

...but then again, I may never see you after tonight. We'll see what card I up drawing.

I didn't work on the barricades earlier today, and as such it wouldn't be fair for me to hang back here. Good luck folks, I'll be testing my mettle out there tonight.

Rinquist tucks his handgun into his waistline, and places his digital camera on a crate

This camera's up for grabs. It needs batteries, but it's going to come in handy for whoever will take it. I think you'll know what to do with it.

Rinquist hefts himself over the barricades and sprints off into the darkness of the mall.

Come and get me!
... dammit, I'm so sorry, Dr. Bath ...

Ezlo
2007-10-25, 12:10 PM
Ezlo shambles over to the barricades and waves at his friends. He then starts to throw gumballs over them to give to the gang, maybe they'll help. Then he goes to look for a way in to get to his bench to sleep for the night. Where is his bench?

Trix
2007-10-25, 01:08 PM
"oh my God..." Trix gasps. "We just killed an innocent person..." She recoils in shock and lets out a gasp. Words have left her mouth.

"Thats it... no more killing guys... theres not enough of us left!!!"

*pm'd night actions*

Dr. Bath
2007-10-25, 03:58 PM
Dr. Zombath turns to his fellow ex-power walkers,
"Well. That could have gone better, old friends."

Dr Zombath points at the three surviving suspects and makes a throat slitting motion, which doesn't really work, considering that his arm only holds on by a tendon.

Dr. Zombath shuffles after 'Red' and the others who have fled the barracades.

Inhuman Bot
2007-10-25, 04:08 PM
Slaanash grabs the camara and inserts a battery and takes a picture of:(that's for Pwenet to know, and NOT you guys :D)
"maybe tonight or tommorow ill look in that store where the necronicom was and can find a cure for this...this...virus...
Before continuing on his way he grabs a book labeld zombie stuff and possible cures. taking the risk he runs.

((ill give up the plasmid to power a revie if possible))

Ezlo
2007-10-25, 05:07 PM
Ezlo notices his bench. It's on the other side of the barricades. He mimics to the people on top to try and convince them to trade the bench and his newspaper for a bag of gumballs. He might be convinced to trade for two bags if you roll a charisma check of 17 or higher. He really wants his bench and newspaper back. He feels like less of a human without it. Ah well, at least he has his tin foil hat.

huyneo
2007-10-25, 08:43 PM
"Stop don't waste the batteries of the camera!
I found a flashlight that can let me see if barricades
are sabotaged!"
Looks at the dead then the living
"We should not vote for anyone to die! otherwise it
will be just meaningless death! and no one wants
that! No more mistakes!"
Stalks off to inspect barricades

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-25, 08:46 PM
The young boy rises, and desides to eat his arm, ripping it off to use the bone as a weapon when he is finished "Yummy. . . I mean BRaInz!"

Draken
2007-10-25, 10:14 PM
Living scum! You are all doomed! The living dead will take over it all.

Draken storms the barricades with a a lightning storm.

>>

Ya, I delved a bit on a "lich" thing, sue me.

pingcode20
2007-10-25, 10:26 PM
((Erm, Slaanesh, I think Rinquist and I were the only ones with batteries - I have up to six (depending on headlamp expenditure) and Rinquist had up to six. Dunno how many left, though.))

Pingcode holds up Rat-Thesus by the scruff of his neck, stifling a chuckle as the rat squeaks angrily and waves his little sword at Kasz, who appears to refuse to return to the AC-Rynth.

Stuffing Rat-Thesus in his pocket, Pingcode grabs Dean again and drags him into the AC-rynth, where they were safe from zombies. He doesn't bother to put on his headlight tonight. Ezlo was gone, lost to the zombie hordes.

"Once more into the AC-rynth, my friend, once more braving the darkness. Poor Ezlo, he only wanted meatloaf."

Mordokai
2007-10-26, 03:02 AM
Now looking at the world on somewhat new light(red one), Mordokai shuffles around the point of his (un)death a little more and then memories start appearing in his now distorted brains.

Red! Where is Red? Must find RED!

Mordokai shuffles after runners, especially Red.

banjo1985
2007-10-26, 04:07 AM
Red turns round as he runs from the barricades and see's zombie Bath and zombie Mordokai shambling after him. He turns and concentrates on running, whimpering in fear.

"Oh crap, oh no....why Mordokai...you helped my carry the fridge! Bath...I didn't mean to...I just brushed past you...I, I....aaaahhhhhh!"

Red bolts off towards a secure hiding place as quickly as he can.

Ezlo
2007-10-26, 08:54 AM
Ezlo waves to the people on the top of the barricades. He desperately tries to communicate his need to have a bench to sleep on for the night. He is getting tired and sleeping on the ground is not that - wait!

TO THE MATTRESS STORE!!

Ezlo runs/shambles off to the mattress store to sleep. Trying to hold onto his gumballs.

EmeraldRose
2007-10-27, 09:54 AM
*the zombie nurse, who was nowhere near Korias, seems momentarily surprised when something hits it in the eyes...it shrugs and shambles off in a different direction*

It continues looking for hiders.

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-27, 10:17 AM
Looking for hiders.

Ezlo
2007-10-27, 02:46 PM
Eating a gumball.:smallwink:

Artemis97
2007-10-27, 03:04 PM
Zombie Artemis decides to try her luck prowling the mall, looking for hiders. As she shambles along she sings a song. (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9085765494641013495&q=Nowhere+to+run&total=1360&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0)

heretic
2007-10-27, 05:48 PM
Looking for hiders

huyneo
2007-10-27, 07:55 PM
Watches as many people leave then looks at the barricades
"You know that there had been 8 people who worked on the barricades" saying this to no one in particular
Unsure about the barricades still after looking at them
"We should still protect this spot, if the zombies get it then we will have no base of operations"
Turns to the people who haven't left yet
"And generally i don't want to die immediately"
Hides in Barricades

Jaykell
2007-10-27, 08:03 PM
Hides Elsewhere

Helgraf
2007-10-27, 10:46 PM
Helgraf looks at the two quarrelling children with disgust.

"Shut up. This isn't the time for moralizing or for trying to show just how badass you think you are. We've got more important things to worry about than your precious bragging rights. Gods, I hope the barricades hold tonight, but frankly I'm old and going to die soon, so I'm going to go hide elsewhere and leave a space for someone younger and more mature. Which would be neither of you two."

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-27, 11:28 PM
Hider Hunting

North
2007-10-28, 05:46 PM
Hider Hunting

Grrr

arg

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-28, 06:13 PM
I R Hider Hunter!

Pwenet
2007-10-28, 06:20 PM
Narration tomorrow afternoon - Evening. Get your votes in.

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-28, 07:09 PM
Guess I'll stay in the barricades for today, seems safer than hiding outside.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-28, 07:31 PM
"Once more into the AC-rynth, my friend, once more braving the darkness. Poor Ezlo, he only wanted meatloaf."

"At least He had Chicken."

Inhuman Bot
2007-10-28, 08:46 PM
*heaves a the bench and newspapper* Hey elzo, i have your stuff. gives me the gumballs and the bench is yours

Ezlo
2007-10-28, 08:59 PM
:smalleek:

"Really!? My Bench!? You got it for me?!"*

Ezlo shambles over to inspect it, it looks like his bench alright.

"THANK YOU!!"*

He gives Slaanesh a big hug and some gumball bags and puts the bench down in the store, and places a big mattress over it. Then he goes to bed for proper.

*Translated from Zombie.

Pwenet
2007-10-29, 06:30 PM
If you are falling, might as well try to fly…..

The dark and damp night is not a peaceful one.

Lightning causes bright flares of light. The torrent of rain increases, pounding against the ceiling. Yet despite all of this, the barricades look strong and sturdy, able to repel even the most impressive of invasion. Yet strangely very few people take shelter in them, those who do not trust that they will hold up to the assaults of the night, that they have been sabotaged by dark forces at work.

KA-BOOM!!!

A mighty lightning bolt blasts its way through a damaged skylight up in the ceiling, and streaks downwards and strikes the base of the barricades. The barricades up till this point has been isolated and kept dry, constructed of anything that the survivors were able to get. One of the things that one of the survivors had placed into it was an empty propane gas tank. Or at least, they thought the tank was empty. For the most part that was accurate, but a more accurate description would be that it was less than a quarter full, and was thick with explosive fumes.

The lightning bolt, as if guided by an evil mirror-universe version of Thor, had struck that propane tank.

Needless to say, the fireball was mildly impressive. The after-effects of it catching everything around it on fire, even more impressive. The speed at which the fire spread, the most impressive of all.

The first to be touched by the flames are the unassuming Dallas-Dakota and Lord Magtok, who are nearly instantly turned into walking roman candles, and run around screaming in agony as their clothing and flesh burn and sizzle, filling the air with the smell not unlike burning bacon.

Bookboy, standing near the barricades is tackled by the panicking Lord Magtok and he too is set on fire. He tries to run towards the rain soaked areas where the zombies live, his brain unable to process the simple fact of “Stop-Drop-Roll”. The zombies keep a wide berth him, until he jumps into a large puddle. Before he can process his burns, he is set upon by several dozen zombies, and torn apart as they enjoy their first cooked meal of this misadventure.

Meanwhile back at the barricades, those that were hiding in them flee from the burning barricades in terror. During the chaos RadicakSkippy is bashed over the head with a blunt object, and pulled away towards areas unknown. Many of you are able to escape, yet several catch on fire, and start screaming and running widely. Their numbers include:
CurlyKitGirl
Dragonprime
Malpik Azhurer
Orzel
Terumitsu

The zombies for the most part are content to go after those that are on fire, attracted to the smell of burning flesh, and wait until those on fire have managed to find ways to extinguish the flames, or in some cases, they start attacking, the smell of their burning prey to much for them to resist such as the case it for Terumitsu, CurlyKitGirl and Khaldan, who swallows pieces of burning flesh, uncaring that their forms burn away into ash.

Meanwhile off in another corner of the mall, where the burning barricades, people and zombies are barely visible, Dean Fellithor wanders around, hunting down someone. Following a trail only he can find, turns a corner, and sees a most startling sight in a camera store behind the closed gates.

Korias the vampire, standing over the exposed form of Trix, his mouth covered in her blood. Yet oddly Trix is not struggling, and instead she seems to be enjoying her transformation into a vampire! Her eyes, closed happily flash open hearing the footsteps of Dean Fellithor, and the newly awakened vampire feels her first pangs of hunger. A blur of motion, and she is at the gates, reaching out and grabbing onto Dean Fellithor, slamming him hard into the grills. Stunned, he can barely react as Trix rips the grates apart, and jumps onto him, and bites down, feeding, feasting on him.

As she feeds, Korias manages to make his way up, and looking deathly pale and tired, he mutters something to Trix, who breaks off and the two of them flee into the darkness of the mall while Dean Fellithor tries to recover himself from the attack and feeding.

For the final sad tale of the night, we turn back towards the burning barricades. A lone figure stumbles away, trying to carry supplies and avoid detection. Yet his efforts are in vain, for he hears a noise. Part of him, the intellectual part, the part that devoted himself to the cause of transforming humanity into a high state of being, welcomes the shuffling noises, and the glowing red eyes.

The primitive part of Helgraf – The Cultist Mad Scientist causes him to scream as he is consumed by the zombies Traveling_Angel, Heretic and Freshmean.

Yet even between the three of them, there is another of Helgraf to rise as a zombie.

As an epilogue to this tale, we turn back to RadicaSkippy. Awakening in a crate, used by a large animal, he turns and finds that it is near the burning barricades. Leading from the crate is a trail of animal food, the end of which is near the burning barricades. A figure is at the far end of the trail, barely a shadow to the eyes of RadicalSkippy. With a gesture, the trail at the far end bursts into flames, which quickly travel down the path of feed into the cage, setting the poor doctor on fire.

His screams of terror call help to him, help in the form of the zombies. They approach the crate with the burning meal, and several of them manage to sneak in a hot bite. After time, when the flames have burned themselves out, the smoldering zombie that was once a doctor called RadicalSkippy emerged from the crate, ready to feast on those he once cured.

The dark cloud do not relent, yet for a minute they part enough to let a ray of morning sunlight through, signifying the start of a new day and the end of yet another night of horror.

Summary of Events
Helgraf – The Mad Scientists for the Cultists was killed and risen as a zombie.
Korias converted the willing Trix into a vampire, who then fed on Dean Fellithor who was going to protect her.
The barricades were DESTROYED in a fire and the following were auto-lynched in the blaze:
Bookboy
CurlyKitGirl
dallas-dakota
Dragonprime
Khaldan
Lord Magtok
Malpik Azhurer
Orzel
Terumitsu
RadicakSkippy was killed by the Cultist Enforcer during the chaos and rose as a zombie.

Actions for the Final Day!
Human - The fires have completely destroyed the barricades. Those that have managed to flee do so with only the clothes on their backs. Their hopes lie in one of two options.
Rush for the nearest exit – Joining those that decide that exiting towards the ground level will be for the best, you will attempt to punch through the zombie lines and get outside.
Attack another player who you fear is a cultist.
Zombies – The humans are on the move! Some are fighting with each other. Others are running away. Pick one and chase it down. You may feast well, you may not, but your hunger is your guiding beacon!

Final Narration on November 1st!

Congratulations to Artemis97 who is the first zombie to kill everyone on her list. As a reward whomever she targets will be killed, no matter what.

Current Tally of Humans
Androgial
Atreyu the Masked LLama
Banjo1985
Dean Fellithor
Eldritch Knight
Evnafets
Fleeing Coward
Helgraf
Huyneo
Jaykell
Kasz
Korias
pingcode20
Rinquist
Slaanesh
Therarde
Trix
Zar Peter

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-29, 06:35 PM
"Uggggghhhh blerghh ughhh...."

Translation: Hah hah! That Trix bit him good!

Jerry the zombie starts shambling after Pingcode with a few rocks in his hand. He's determined to pelt him with them, even if he is a zombie.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-29, 06:52 PM
"BLARGH!!! BLR BLAH BLRGH BLUR!!!" The boy says in zombie, which translates to "EZLO!!! WHY YOU NEVER POST!!!" as he charges towards Ezlo

evnafets
2007-10-29, 06:53 PM
Noooooo! The barricade! We have traitors among us!
Who worked on the barricade?

You! Rinquist! You sabotaged the barricade and killed us all!

heretic
2007-10-29, 06:59 PM
"Graahhhh!!! evnafets Barhah!"

Freshmeat
2007-10-29, 06:59 PM
*hunts down Slaanesh*

Draken
2007-10-29, 07:07 PM
You, Vampire! Your death shall be glorious, but it shall not be by my hand, no, for now, I will destroy your puny offspring!

Draken mutters more words from his book, and the floor bellow Trix melts into smoldering fiery rock and brinstone bursts upwards.

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-29, 07:12 PM
Jerry stands before the rest of the zombies, and talks to them in their zombie-ish language.

Fellow Zombies, lend me your ears! No not seriously Freshmeat.. you can reattatch that. The time for feasting has come! With the barricades down the humans.. and vampires are on the run with nowhere to hide! Everybody chase down one person and feast on their flesh like your undead life depended on it! For Flesh!!!

With that, Jerry once again chases after Pingcode.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-29, 07:25 PM
"Hmmm...that kinda hurt...hehehe..."

*Dean gets up and checks his wound.*

"hmm...I wonder if I have any of that Cure left..."

*Dean's mind flickers back into thought again.*

"Wait a minute...why the Hell was Korias letting her attack me...we had a Promise man! A GODDAMNED PROMISE!"

"And why aren't I in the Ducts? I was just watching over Trix not standing on her goddamn doorstep! how the hell did she get in the ducts?!"

O.O

*Dean notices that Trix bit him on his other Vampire bite which he was keeping as a Trophy.*

"GODDAMMIT!"

Inhuman Bot
2007-10-29, 07:40 PM
Eyes darting, Slaanash, saddend by the loses yells
"HEY GUYS! SOME OF YOU MIGHT BE DEAD, YET WORRY NOT! I KNOW HOW TO CURE YOU!!!!!!!! I NEED TO GO ELSEWHERE FIRST THOUGH!!!!'

Running faster then hell, and pumping a shotgun he aims at freashmeat(( iam going to point at you in alchemists now >:) ))and runs to an exit thinking DAMN IT! i could not save them now but i will later.... I i live..

huyneo
2007-10-29, 07:44 PM
"Holy crap!!!"

Leaps away from the approaching Zombies

"We need to make a break for it!"

Sees that many people are fighting each other

"CRAP!, well... atleast those damn zombies will feel the power of my plank!!"

Charges with Slaanesh towards the exit

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-29, 07:52 PM
*Dean appears from the ducts and takes a shot at Jerry with his ShotGun, he promptly gets back in.*

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-29, 07:56 PM
*Dean appears from the ducts and takes a shot at Jerry with his ShotGun, he promptly gets back in.*

The bullet skims Jerry's ear and he looks up to where Dean was to see him hide back in the ducts.

Quick! Somebody chase that one! Take no prisoners!

He carries on chasing Pingcode.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-29, 08:10 PM
"Tonight we shall truly know the meaning of Dining in Hell..."

Inhuman Bot
2007-10-29, 08:14 PM
" quoting a wise man, my freinds if we can not share a drink in this life, I would like to in the next."
(If a choice is between me or antoher's runner's death, then kill me if i t would save them, as a heroic gesture.)
" i doubt youll understand this but...

FOR KHAZ MODAN!!!!!!!!!"

Therarde
2007-10-29, 08:57 PM
Well then. The barricades have been destroyed, the zombies are on the move, and a lot of us are dead anyway. Only one thing to do. He immediately starts running for the exit with the others, with a pocketful of coins he intends to use to distract any zombies chasing him.

Draken
2007-10-29, 09:13 PM
You shall not dine in hell, for you shall never leave this place, dead, or alive, you all will join the eternal unliving!

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-29, 09:25 PM
You shall not dine in hell, for you shall never leave this place, dead, or alive, you all will join the eternal unliving!

"No thanks!"

*Dean pops his Torso out of the Ducts and shoots Draken in the Face then pops back in narrowly missing the Zombies grasps from below.*

"That was close...Pingcode we need to get out of here now!"

"But first we need to get Red....and maybe stop the bleeding.":biggrin:

pingcode20
2007-10-29, 09:59 PM
((Anybody who attacks, of course, will not

Last days of the invasion
"No time! We've gotta get out of here! Now!" yells Pingcode, turning on his headlamp and diving into the ducting system, dragging Dean with him, willing or not.

Taking Dean with him, he rushed through the Air Conditioning ducts he knew so well. As he saw Jerry trying to chase him through, he threw the Rat-Thesus at him, the ratlike ball of fury tearing into the zombie janitor's face, as the sound of Pingcode and Dean's movement vanishes into the labyrinthe networks of the Air Conditioning system.

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-29, 10:06 PM
"Graahhhh!!! evnafets Barhah!"

"Well said!" Chases evnafets.

Ezlo
2007-10-29, 10:11 PM
Umm... first off, I'm a zombie, second off, I post a lot. So I'm kind of confused, but I'm staying in the mattress store eating my gumballs. If I go out, I'm going out while having fun.

Draken
2007-10-29, 10:59 PM
The evil inteligent zombie is shot in the face.

But the shot meets unnatural resilience.

Pathetic meatbag! My fire will sear your flesh, and my frost will chill your soul! You are doomed!

Draken's flesh rots away, leaving the man as a floating skeleton with a cold furnace of blue flames burning bellow his exposed ribs.

Die hunter! Zombie Artemis my dear, slay this puny human in the name of the unliving!

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-29, 11:28 PM
Fleeing for exits.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-29, 11:57 PM
((Anybody who attacks, of course, will not

Last days of the invasion
"No time! We've gotta get out of here! Now!" yells Pingcode, turning on his headlamp and diving into the ducting system, dragging Dean with him, willing or not.

Taking Dean with him, he rushed through the Air Conditioning ducts he knew so well. As he saw Jerry trying to chase him through, he threw the Rat-Thesus at him, the ratlike ball of fury tearing into the zombie janitor's face, as the sound of Pingcode and Dean's movement vanishes into the labyrinth networks of the Air Conditioning system.

"We can Escape in the Car, all we need is some FIRE! we Have to find Red, no person deserves to die the Horrible death of being turned..."

"I also saw a Barn a few miles out of town... You head there, I'll look for Red and take him there in the car, good luck Pingcode..."

*Dean Hugs Pingcode as if he is never going to see him again and then moves far away from Pingcode as not to lead to his demise as well, then he punches the 4 corners of the Iron sheet he is on and falls as it comes loose.*

"GO NOW!" Dean yells at Pingcode.

*Dean then shoots at several of the nameless Zombies and Critical hits them and then goes looking for Red.*

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-30, 01:13 AM
Why me escape? Me want to be zombie. Me attack the llama to make stew and sushi.
Fleeing grabs his pot and attempts to bash the llama over the head with it.
((I'm using the pot as a helmet, does that count as clothing on my back?))

pingcode20
2007-10-30, 01:28 AM
Okay, Dean's no longer being taken by Pingcode through the ducts. Pingcode continues through the AC system to the roof, to escape the mall.

"I hope to see you outside. Goodbye, Dean."

As Dean vanishes off to get himself killed, Pingcode rushes through the ducting system to get to the safety of the roof before the zombies swarm the AC system too.

Finally, after traversing the maze of twisty little passages, all alike, he gets to the fans, and blasts them open with the shotgun. Climbing out onto the roof, he stands at the edge dramatically, facing across the town while a well-timed dramatic wind makes his uniform flap in the breeze. After a moment, Rat-Thesus (who was wearing a little cape made from what looked like the front pocket of Jerry's uniform) climbed up next to him, completing the overly dramatic scene.

Looking out into the distance, Pingcode saw the distant form of the barn. He looked down at Rat-Thesus, and smirked at the little nametag of 'Jerry' on the rat's 'cape'. "I think I'll call you Jerry. Come on, Let's go."

And without turning back, Pingcode climbed down from the roof, and walked off into the sunset, Jerry the Rat riding on his shoulder, as the town collapsed into chaos around them.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-30, 01:51 AM
((I wonder if Pwenet is going to make a Sequel thread...I have been enjoying it thus far...))

pingcode20
2007-10-30, 01:55 AM
((Hopefully he'll do another one next year...))

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-30, 02:24 AM
((if he doesn't plan to then I'll make one, with his permission of course.))

*Dean sees Red being chased down my a few Zombies of Which Dean shoots, he then scoops Red up and Runs to his Car, turns the keys and Immediatly shoots off through the old Barricades onto the Main Road towards the Old barn, he doesnt speak as he speeds down the Road and pulls over as he sees Pingcode walking down the Road with Rat-Thesus on his shoulder.*

"We've got work to do...to save all of man-kind."

Trix
2007-10-30, 02:27 AM
(its a pity. it seems it was only really starting to shape up... oh, and sorry Dean... lol... I sent my night action in way before you sent me yours... lol)

Trix walked into the bustle of people. Terror and Fear finally taking over them. Not Trix, she felt a huge degree of pleasure and finally some sense of self-belief.

Without too long to think, she see's Draken fling himself at her, and she looks at him gleefully with her mouth slightly open.

"Come to Moma!"

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-30, 03:50 AM
(its a pity. it seems it was only really starting to shape up... oh, and sorry Dean... lol... I sent my night action in way before you sent me yours... lol)

Trix walked into the bustle of people. Terror and Fear finally taking over them. Not Trix, she felt a huge degree of pleasure and finally some sense of self-belief.

Without too long to think, she see's Draken fling himself at her, and she looks at him gleefully with her mouth slightly open.

"Come to Momma!"

((lol, it's OK. You can make it up to me if Pwenet makes a sequel.:biggrin: :tongue: ))

banjo1985
2007-10-30, 04:54 AM
Red comes back to the barricades to see them aflame and many of his former allies dead.

"Oh crap what's happening?! This is it man, game over...Gotta get ootta here, gotta get away...."

Red bolts for the exit firing his improvised flamethrower at any zombies in his way.

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-30, 05:08 AM
Okay, Dean's no longer being taken by Pingcode through the ducts. Pingcode continues through the AC system to the roof, to escape the mall.

"I hope to see you outside. Goodbye, Dean."

As Dean vanishes off to get himself killed, Pingcode rushes through the ducting system to get to the safety of the roof before the zombies swarm the AC system too.

Finally, after traversing the maze of twisty little passages, all alike, he gets to the fans, and blasts them open with the shotgun. Climbing out onto the roof, he stands at the edge dramatically, facing across the town while a well-timed dramatic wind makes his uniform flap in the breeze. After a moment, Rat-Thesus (who was wearing a little cape made from what looked like the front pocket of Jerry's uniform) climbed up next to him, completing the overly dramatic scene.

Looking out into the distance, Pingcode saw the distant form of the barn. He looked down at Rat-Thesus, and smirked at the little nametag of 'Jerry' on the rat's 'cape'. "I think I'll call you Jerry. Come on, Let's go."

And without turning back, Pingcode climbed down from the roof, and walked off into the sunset, Jerry the Rat riding on his shoulder, as the town collapsed into chaos around them.

Just before Pingcode can climb down from the roof a rotting hand grabs onto the scruff of his Uniform. He pulls him back up to the roof with all of his strength. It's Jerry, he appears to have an eye missing and his face been severely wrecked by Rat-Thesus.

He lunges for Pingcode right arm, hoping to get a bite of flesh. He's so hungry. He hasn't eaten one person yet.

(I have no idea how Jerry got up to the roof, and i'm touched about the rat called Jerry :smallbiggrin: But i really wanted a final showdown.)

pingcode20
2007-10-30, 05:47 AM
I'm afraid I win this one, Jerry. :smallbiggrin: Rat-Thesus' item ability canceled your chase action. But since when has mechanical differences stopped us?

"Jerry!" exclaims Pingcode in shock, almost jumping backwards off the roof to his death.

This wasn't supposed to happen! It was the ending scene and everything, and the guns he had just a moment ago had even mysteriously disappeared!

For that matter, he didn't seem to be able to get any of his things out.

Even Jerry the Rat, oddly enough. Nevermind that he was on his shoulder just a second ago.

He quickly put this aside as he yanked his arm just out of the way of zombie-Jerry's teeth, leaving a large tear in his right shirt sleeve. Running across to the other side of the roof, he watched the zombie Jerry carefully, while trying to find a way to escape.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-30, 05:47 AM
*Dean sees Red being chased down my a few Zombies of Which Dean shoots, he then scoops Red up and Runs to his Car, turns the keys and Immediatly shoots off through the old Barricades onto the Main Road towards the Old barn, he doesnt speak as he speeds down the Road and pulls over as he sees Pingcode walking down the Road with Rat-Thesus on his shoulder.*

"We've got work to do...to save all of man-kind."

Red comes back to the barricades to see them aflame and many of his former allies dead.

"Oh crap what's happening?! This is it man, game over...Gotta get ootta here, gotta get away...."

Red bolts for the exit firing his improvised flamethrower at any zombies in his way.

((Wow...I had no Idea people could travel back to the middle of town to far out in the country in seconds flat...))

*Mysteriously Dean's car (with another Pingcode already in it.) Jumps up onto the roof of the mall and crushes Jerry's Zombie, Dean chucks the other Pingcode out of the car and pulls the Real Pingcode in, the car then flies away.*:biggrin:

((WOAH!!! 666th post for the WIN! HELL YEAH!))

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-30, 05:56 AM
@^: Hey, No flying cars! :smalltongue: And that was post 667 actually.

I'm afraid I win this one, Jerry. :smallbiggrin: Rat-Thesus' item ability canceled your chase action. But since when has mechanical differences stopped us?

"Jerry!" exclaims Pingcode in shock, almost jumping backwards off the roof to his death.

This wasn't supposed to happen! It was the ending scene and everything, and the guns he had just a moment ago had even mysteriously disappeared!

For that matter, he didn't seem to be able to get any of his things out.

Even Jerry the Rat, oddly enough. Nevermind that he was on his shoulder just a second ago.

He quickly put this aside as he yanked his arm just out of the way of zombie-Jerry's teeth, leaving a large tear in his right shirt sleeve. Running across to the other side of the roof, he watched the zombie Jerry carefully, while trying to find a way to escape.

"Ugggh blergh urgghhh gruug Ughhh...
(Yes, well this is Ending F!)

Suddenly, a health bar appears just above Jerry's head as he again lunches for Pingcode.

Blerrrggghh, ughhh... Gragghh!
(This is for all those times you lost me in the vents!)

He swipes pingcodes face, which should leave him with a pretty nasty wound.

(Oh well, i don't really care about that. Let's just give this game a good end-scene shall we? :smallwink:)

huyneo
2007-10-30, 06:03 AM
Whacks another zombie bashing its head in
Sees the car leaving the mall

"What the hell? Leave us all here?.... screw it"

Hits another zombie almost upon Slaanesh

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-30, 06:32 AM
@^: Hey, No flying cars! :smalltongue: And that was post 667 actually.

"Ugggh blergh urgghhh gruug Ughhh...
(Yes, well this is Ending F!)

Suddenly, a health bar appears just above Jerry's head as he again lunches for Pingcode.

Blerrrggghh, ughhh... Gragghh!
(This is for all those times you lost me in the vents!)

He swipes pingcodes face, which should leave him with a pretty nasty wound.

(Oh well, i don't really care about that. Let's just give this game a good end-scene shall we? :smallwink:)

((But we have Zombies that can climb...I think a flying car wouldn't hurt.:biggrin: get my point?))

Jaykell
2007-10-30, 06:33 AM
"Oh great, they take the car and leave!" "They could fit like 2 or 3 more people in."
Jaykell Runs for the exit with the rest of the group, ready to shotgun any zombie or exposed cultist on the way.

Korias
2007-10-30, 06:36 AM
Trix... Korias looks at his new spawn with annoyance. The hunter, right now, is our frie.. Oh bugger. Run. Korias grabs Trix's hand and runs out of the barricades. Realizing that she's too buys fighting off Draken, he calls to her. Damnit... He runs back to her, throwing Draken to the ground. I'm not going to leave my newest ally here alone. He adopts an ancient martial stance, Watching the zombies surround them. Trix, were only going to have one shot at this. See up there? he points to a latace work of airducts and ceiling lamps, If the zombies get to much, jump up there. I'll follow you , and then we have to get to the out of here. If I dont make it out, light this flare tonight. Some of my friends will pick you up. But we have to hurry, or else where gonna end up a meal for these guys. He turns to the fleeing Dean. Oh, and Dean? Good luck! He shouts, before, twisting and kicking a random zombie in the face, kocking it into its own kind.

Action Summarization:
Korias is fighting Draken side by side with Trix.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-30, 06:37 AM
"Oh great, they take the car and leave!" "They could fit like 2 or 3 more people in."
Jaykell Runs for the exit with the rest of the group, ready to shotgun any zombie or exposed cultist on the way.

*Dean Drives to that exit that Jaykell is at.*

"Fine, we have got You Red and Me, last seat is for Pingcode."

*Dean Drives around the building and sees Pingcode fighting the Zombie Jerry on the roof.*

"PINGCODE! JUMP!"

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-30, 06:43 AM
(You can't leave without killing the end boss Pingcode! That's just madness! :smalltongue:)

@V: Should've seen that coming.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-30, 07:10 AM
(You can't leave without killing the end boss Pingcode! That's just madness! :smalltongue:)

((MADNESS?!:furious: THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA!!!))

Jaykell
2007-10-30, 07:27 AM
Thanks Dean, we just need to wait for Pingcode and then we can get out of here, right?

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-30, 08:06 AM
"Yes."
"JUST JUMP PINGCODE! JUUUUMMMMPPP!!!!"

*Dean Revs the car.*

"THIS IS MADNESS! HURRY UP!"

Kasz
2007-10-30, 08:45 AM
Kasz clops out the back door and away totally confused at the tall people and their eating and screaming, though looking to avoid more tall people.

Draken
2007-10-30, 09:23 AM
Err...

I don't think you people are suposed to attack zombies, (Trix and Korias), but whatever.

---------------------

Draken is tackled tot he ground, but raises back to his feet and stares at the vampires with the two glowing lights that took place of his eyes after they... Exploded.

Puny vampires, we will feast on your flesh and I will damn your souls to the eternal void.

Veratshnai Rezanoreth Iamago Sian' doreh. Sunstorm.

Meh... Not explaining.

Fighting Trix and Korias now, wuzaah!

Artemis97
2007-10-30, 09:59 AM
The evil inteligent zombie is shot in the face.

But the shot meets unnatural resilience.

Pathetic meatbag! My fire will sear your flesh, and my frost will chill your soul! You are doomed!

Draken's flesh rots away, leaving the man as a floating skeleton with a cold furnace of blue flames burning bellow his exposed ribs.

Die hunter! Zombie Artemis my dear, slay this puny human in the name of the unliving!

A sneer crossess the zombie's face. "Gladly." Cracking her neck, the once shambling clumsy corpse seems to take on supernatural grace and strength as she stalks Dean Fellithor. "I suppose you thought you would meet you end at the hands of Vampires, but now you will fall to the might of Zombie Kind!"

Ezlo
2007-10-30, 12:05 PM
Ezlo runs after Dean and Pingcode.

"Wait for me! Wait for me! I want to come too! I won't bite, I promise! I'll even give myself to scientist to look for a cure!" (Translated from Zombie.)

Korias
2007-10-30, 12:27 PM
Err...

I don't think you people are suposed to attack zombies, (Trix and Korias), but whatever.

---------------------

Fighting Trix and Korias now, wuzaah!

((Eh... Yeah. Sure. But it doesnt matter. Were all gonna die!))

Inhuman Bot
2007-10-30, 04:05 PM
"damn..damn.. DAMN!!!" slaanesh ducks waiting for the impact of a zombie claw, before huyno dispatches it "thanks man. c'mon if we can get to dean's car and he'll let us we can jump on the roof! Artemis is going to kill him i'am sure though so I gotta try to protect him"!!!!!!!! if dean allows it, slaanesh grabs huyno and jumps on the roof of his car to try and defend the ones inside with his shotgun. "hope this plasmid posions zombies" slaanesh then jabs zombie artemis with the plasmid full needle and runs onto deans car once more. yelling " KORIAS! YOU HAD A DEAL WITH DEAN TRAITOR!!!" pumping his shotgun hoping to get a shot into korias' face before leaving.

ooc: also. pwenet said he might do a sequel in a pm to me, after we finish this. it was an awesome game win or lose!

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-30, 04:12 PM
(( A sequel would be awesome. If he Pwenet does make another one i hope i don't get bitten so early.. I was enjoying roleplaying with Dean and Pingcode etc. ))

Inhuman Bot
2007-10-30, 04:24 PM
( yeah, you did rp well as i read. good job dean,pingcode and jerry.)

pingcode20
2007-10-30, 04:33 PM
Final Boss Battle
Jerry's arm slashes across Pingcode's face heavily, throwing the AC technician backwards and knocking off a full three wedges off his health octagon.

Pingcode staggers back, as he picks up a newspaper, apparently from the future, and looks at it.

AC Technician becomes zombie, infects entire city

He looks up at the flying car and shouts up at it.

"No! There's still time, Marty Dean! You must go back in time to save me, and everyone else!"

Everybody knows the only flying cars allowed are DeLoreans!

Remember, you need to pick up a speed of 88mph!

Pwenet
2007-10-30, 04:40 PM
((There shall be a sequel!))

EmeraldRose
2007-10-30, 04:51 PM
The zombienurse's head lifts, as though hearing instructions...it begins to shamble faster, until it spots helgraf trying to get away. With a sudden un-zombie-like burst of speed, it chases him as he attempts to escape...

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd66/EmeraldRoseMN/lukasz_nursejpgw300h225.jpg

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-30, 04:53 PM
Final Boss Battle
Jerry's arm slashes across Pingcode's face heavily, throwing the AC technician backwards and knocking off a full three wedges off his health octagon.

Pingcode staggers back, as he picks up a newspaper, apparently from the future, and looks at it.

AC Technician becomes zombie, infects entire city

He looks up at the flying car and shouts up at it.

"No! There's still time, Marty Dean! You must go back in time to save me, and everyone else!"

Everybody knows the only flying cars allowed are DeLoreans!

Remember, you need to pick up a speed of 88mph!

(( Ah.. Back to the future.. on of my favourite series. ))

The Zombies thinks to himself, how did a newspaper end up on the roof of this mall anyway..? Never the less he again charges for Pingcode aiming for a bite on the neck. Not before throwing a few rocks at him ofcourse.

Time to die Pingcode old friend!

pingcode20
2007-10-30, 06:20 PM
Hyperactive Metabolism
Zombie Jerry's bite strikes true, and tears a significant (and by all rights should be lethal) gash in Pingcode's neck, causing his life octagon to rapidly empty.

Suddenly, time freezes in place, and a large two-dimensional screen appears, and a cursor drags a roll of bandages to Pingcode's neck, halting the life loss instantaneously, as the wound vanishes without a trace.

The cursor then drags a bottle of water to Pingcode, and he drinks it, his life octagon getting refilled to full for some bizarre reason and the gash on his face vanishing. Even ripped clothing was cured, strangely enough.

Pingcode starts to run again, and stands back at the edge of the roof, trying to climb down but somehow just running forwards on the spot.

Damn invisible arbitrary barriers.

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-30, 06:29 PM
Jerry walks up to one of the two-dimensional screens.

[ZOMBIE] What the hell do you think you're doing!? He was bitten and as good as dead. *grumble grumble* Stupid gamers.

He turns around to see Pingcode running on the spot near the edge of the roof. He shuffles towards his prey while his own health bar is still full. He attempts another bite.

Inhuman Bot
2007-10-30, 06:30 PM
((There shall be a sequel!))

OOC: WOOOOOOOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-30, 07:07 PM
OOC: WOOOOOOOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Correction: Flipin' sweet!

Ezlo
2007-10-30, 08:10 PM
Ezlo runs up and sees the battle between Pingcode and Jerry, he rushes in but which side will he choose? His friend? Or his guttural zombie instincts? Tune in next post! DUN-DUN-DUHHHHHN!!!

Jaykell
2007-10-30, 09:07 PM
Jaykell sticks his shotgun out the window of the car and tries to take a shot at Zombie Jerry.
If this is turning into a crazy video game then I might aswell be one of those combat assistant guys. By the way Pingcode, is this an FPS or one of those third person ones, Just wanna know cause it would be cool to see the world from behind you.

Ezlo
2007-10-30, 09:10 PM
And now back to our regularlly scheduled programming. Ezlo takes aim, and bites....

JERRY.

ZOMBIE FIGHT!!

Rinquist
2007-10-30, 09:14 PM
Rinquist remains out of sight, nowhere to be seen. Far far away from the pandemonium and absurdity that has broken out ever since the destruction of the barricades.

Somewhere inside the mall, the chainsmoking trucker stares longingly at a picture of his wife and son.

Draken
2007-10-30, 09:15 PM
No you fool! Strike down the filthy living! Don't go for your own! Graaarrrr!

The evil unliving magician releases a wave of negative energy, probably bolstering his vampiric oponents, but also forcing his fellow zombies into a frenzy for living flesh.

Now hunt them down! Every single one of them! Let none survive!

And you two! He looks at the vampires. I deem both of you unwhorty! Searing Storm!

Meh.

Ezlo
2007-10-30, 09:42 PM
Ezlo reels backward and falls on the ground. He suddenly is craving living flesh. But deep in his mind he knows this is wrong, he battles the urge, and kind of manages to stop moving. But that's it. At least it's progress. But out of the corner of his eye he notices his gumballs rolling away, he had dropped them when he fell.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" he screams in Zombie, but the Zombie word for No is the same as the English word for No so it's all good.

Anyway, he dives for his gumballs and manages to shove one in his mouth, with the delicious flavor of bubblegum overwhelming his senses, he regains his will to fight, and turns toward Draken with pure Malice in his eyes, and blows a bubble.

"In my day we knew not to mess with nature, or our elders. I don't care if your parents, your upbringing, or society is to blame for your utter lack of empathy for either, I'm going to teach you a lesson anyway. COME AND GET ME WHIPPER-SNAPPER!!"

Naturally this terror-inducing speech looses it's meaning to those who don't understand Zombie, but he hopes the inflection will carry his message.

EDIT: ((OOC: I've never RPed a fight before, so forgive me if I do something wrong, if I've read into posts from before, you never RP someones reaction to anything, even something as minor as a paper cut. But I could be wrong.))

Draken
2007-10-30, 09:50 PM
Fool! We are a tool of nature! We exist to cleanse the world of living filth, these mongrels polute and devastate, their existance drives all else to death, so now, we are nature's answer, we are death returning to haunt these unworthy scum!

The speech of the raging skeleton is actually very understandable.

Now serve the will of the whole and add to our lines! I command you! I command all of you! Release your rage! Release the wrath of the world upon the living defilers!

Let none survive!

The words of the evil undead carry dread effects that should render his fellow zombies into a greater lust for flesh and blood.

(indeed, you never RP other's reactions, but it has happened so much in this thread that i just gave up, I will not do it if you don't do it either.)

2007-10-30, 09:57 PM
((yes I'm definitely looking forward to the next one. Due to some unforseen circumstances, I wasn't able to really partake in this game, or the others I'm in at the moment for that matter, like I wanted to.))

Ezlo
2007-10-30, 10:08 PM
Ezlo feels his will slowly start to crumble from the words of the lich, but he still desperately holds on.

"I killed too many during my rounds in World War 2 and 'Nam, I will not kill a living creature again! I WILL NOT!!"

And with that, he shoves as many gumballs in his dislocated mouth as he can muster, and charges Draken with all of his strength.

Draken
2007-10-30, 10:16 PM
Fool!

Draken finally gets angry with the zombie Ezlo, and calls a lightning storm, just like the one that destroyed the barricades, against the rebeling unliving.

Your flesh will burn! Your will break! Your bones will be scorched! But I will have your soul bound to blackned iron and searing dross, and again you shall serve!

Also, to answer the attack, he floats out of range.

Ezlo
2007-10-30, 10:25 PM
Ezlo gets struck by the lightning, completely igniting his remaining clothes and scorching what could once be called skin. And with the pain comes the inevitable breakdown of his will. With his eyes now blind from the lightning, he stumbles around trying to find something to attack. He pulls out the gumballs, now flaming piles of goo, and throws them in the general direction of Draken, Jerry, and Pingcode.

pingcode20
2007-10-30, 10:27 PM
Taking a few liberties here by assuming that Dean and Red follow on with the 'back to the future thing

Pingcode watches as Marty Dean's car accelerates and gets struck by the electrical storm, sending it back in time.

"Yes!" he yells triumphantly, as the lightning storm proved to be an excellent power source.

He looks down at his watch.

"10:14 on the dot! Haha!"

Ezlo
2007-10-30, 11:20 PM
Ezlo collapses in a pile of burning flesh. Maybe if someone would PUT HIM OUT he might survive this encounter to fight another day. Maybe. Possibly. In the next Invasion of the Zombies at least.

Draken
2007-10-30, 11:27 PM
Now feeble rebeler. As promissed, I give you the blackned metal for bones, and the searing dross for flesh, you shall rise as a burning knight, you shall ride as death's horseman, you shall serve the greater purpose we are meant to!

Now go and slay the humans in the name of the unliving! And i shall keep this so you stay under my control.

Draken reaches for Ezlo's original skull.

Now go and ride to death and glory Sir Ezlo, Headless Knight of the Immortal Crusade!

((In homage to the Hallowen!))

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-31, 12:37 AM
Taking a few liberties here by assuming that Dean and Red follow on with the 'back to the future thing

Pingcode watches as Marty Dean's car accelerates and gets struck by the electrical storm, sending it back in time.

"Yes!" he yells triumphantly, as the lightning storm proved to be an excellent power source.

He looks down at his watch.

"10:14 on the dot! Haha!"

*Dean accelerates to 88Mp/h and then speeds back to the Past, onto the roof where Pingcode is just Exiting the A/C.*

"HURRY UP PINGCODE! JERRY IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU!"

*Pingcode gets in and then Dean speeds over to get Trix and Korias.*

"I gave you my word they you would not die as long as a single Zombie lived."

pingcode20
2007-10-31, 01:33 AM
Pingcode starts running alongside the DeLorean, not jumping in straight away. (nevermind what is was, it's a DeLorean now!)

"No, you'll cause a paradox!" he says, as he starts climbing down and is dragged back up by Jerry.

"You must go Back to Two Minutes From Now!"

Their timely intervention, however, successfully changes history slightly, owing to the bizarre effects of the Butterfly Effect. This time as history plays out, Pingcode is aware of the oncoming Jerry, and successfully avoids getting struck in the face and infected with the Zombie Virus.

---

Pingcode looks at the Lich called Draken, and jumps in surprise.

"No! I'm a Survival Horror hero! We need an Action-Horror hero!" he says. While Draken is resurrecting Ezlo, a helicopter slowly descends, and the supporting help character emerges.

"Here, try this!" it says, tossing over a rocket launcher with physics-breaking unlimited ammunition, before flying off.

"Hey Lich-Boy! I just made an amazingly fast transition to a Resident Evil hero, and now possess an unrealistically comprehensive set of skills for my age and a one-shot missile launcher with unlimited ammunition!"

The impossibly skilled AC Technician gets down (who, I might add, has never touched even so much as a handgun in his life until very recently) on one knee and fires an anti-tank missile at Draken and the freshly resurrected Ezlo. And then another one. And maybe three more for good measure.

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-31, 05:12 AM
(I'm assuming you didn't shoot me with one of those missiles, because presumably im right next to you and you'd blow us both up.)

Zombie Jerry gives and evil grin as he sees Pingcode didn't jump into the car. He walks over to him but no attacking yet.

Big Mistake Pingcode, You should've taken the chance to escape while you could. But now.. now you're going to have to watch me feast on your flesh while you are still living!

His eyes turn red and shuffles quickly towards Pingcode attempting to pin him to the floor.

pingcode20
2007-10-31, 05:42 AM
Only extreme power calls for RE uber-boss weapons. I'm trying to load my battle with you with as many references as possible.

It's more fun than pulling out bazookas and battle tanks. It's a little tougher than just arms-racing, but it's a lot more satisfying, in my opinion.

Don't cross power barriers, warp reality until it cries for mercy, then break it blatantly!

Repeating a similar stunt a parallel version of himself had repeated just a short time ago, Pingcode took advantage of his current Resident Evil Uber-Hero status and popped Jerry's head off.

"Alas, poor Jerry. I knew him we- Geroff me! I'm trying to monologue here!" he said, being interrupted by Jerry's body continuing to walk forwards before being able to kill the joke by repeating it one too many times.

"Oh, fine. Be that way." he complained, jamming Jerry's head back on. As he gets pinned by the zombie janitor, it appears to be the end of the line for him, as Zombie Jerry begins to chow down on the AC Technician, his screams being abruptly cut off as his voice box is torn out.

The camera angle then zooms out, revealing Pingcode sitting on a section of ducting which came out over the roof, with a television next to him.

"Ouch, ooh, that has to hurt." he comments, wincing as Jerry tears the Pingcode on the TV to pieces. He turns around, and looks at the horrible devouring of the Resident-Evil Pingcode being recorded by a video camera he hadn't noticed before. "Ouch. Yeah, you were right. It's not very pleasant."

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-31, 06:17 AM
What the? What type of Sorcery is this!?

He gets takes one last bite out of the fake Pingcode and then gets up to his feet.

There won't be any tricks this time Meatling!

He scrambles towards Pingcode, but as he gets close he trips over what appears to be a banana peel.

Ohh, Yeah. Very mature Pingcode. This is a Zombie manifestation, not the freakin' circus.

He reattaches his left arm which fell off when he tripped and then turns back to his prey.

How about we just do this the easy way. No tricks involved. We play Rock, Paper, Scissors. If i win i get to eat you and if you win i let you climb out of here a free man. Deal?

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-31, 06:35 AM
*Deans knife comes out of no where and chops off Jerry's hands.*

Ezlo
2007-10-31, 10:44 AM
Ezlo, apparently being already on fire, is not affected by the rocket blasts. Out of the blast comes the terrifying visage of Ezlo the Headless Death Knight with his trusty sidekick Binky the Horse. He rides over to pingcode and holds out a hand, beckoning him to climb on.

Back at the lich, his skull states: OH NO, YOU DIDN'T JUST DO THAT.

Mordokai
2007-10-31, 12:27 PM
In midst of all the commotion, Mordokai shuffles forward, stalking Red. When he finnaly spots him he starts shuffling a little faster, moaning and yelling at Red.

"Come here Red! This is actually whole lot of fun. You get to stalk everybody and eat their brains. Join me. JOIN US!"

Draken
2007-10-31, 02:04 PM
Just follow my orders Death Knight, and kill the human!

The rockets fired against the Lich meet a a wall of razor, freezing winds.

Fateless fool!

The Lich fires a burst of negative energy at Dean and Artemis, who is still fighting the hunter, even considering she was forgotten in the action.

Ezlo
2007-10-31, 02:14 PM
Ezlo's charred skull spits a giant melted wad of sticky bubble gum onto Draken's "face."

YEAH, I THINK NOT. I'M ALREADY DEAD ENOUGH THAT I DON'T REALLY CARE ANYMORE.

He then flips around and attempts to bite whatever bone he can get his teeth on.

Draken
2007-10-31, 02:24 PM
Except he is a head without a neck, he can't really flip.

Knock, knock, anyone home? You are a headless body, and your body is a puppet to my magic. Now go easy before i use you as bowling ball.

Dr. Bath
2007-10-31, 02:24 PM
Dr. Bath is wandering about in the back ends of the mall, his eyes a dull red as he searches randomly for a source of food.

Suddenly his head jerks around towards Rinquist's hiding place and his eyes glow in a flash of recognition at the familar scent. He shambles quickly after one of those who had him reduced to this state.

(Dr. Bath is after Rinquist)

Inhuman Bot
2007-10-31, 02:33 PM
(Again assuiming dean allows it, please tell if it's okay)

Grabbing Huyno and jumping on the car, slaanash builds a make shift turret on the car and a scarp ram on the front, but not before throwing a bucket of water on (ezlo?).
as he earlier said I went a bit on the lich thing so sue me, Slaanash yells " ISnt the use of a lich charcter copyright infringement on xykon or ner'zhul or someseuch?
Two lawyers appear out of thin air and drag Drakken to investigate a possible copytright infingement.

Draken
2007-10-31, 02:42 PM
No it is not. Lich's are generic undead spellcasters belonging to no specific trademark, specific names, however, would be a copyright infraction.

Don't try. Milton, the guy beyond the screen, is a lawyer in training.

I feel like someone just tried to use a cheap trick belonging to a webcomic against me...

Ezlo
2007-10-31, 02:52 PM
Well then, he still spits the gum all over his face then.

YOU DON'T GET IT DO YOU? I JUST DON'T CARE ANYMORE. KILL ME IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT, I'M ALREADY DEAD, IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME ANYWAY. I'M JUST TRYING TO STALL YOU UNTIL DEAN AND PINGCODE GET AWAY IS ALL, AND IF I CAN DESTROY MYSELF IN THE PROCESS, ALL THE BETTER, IT'LL SAVE THE PAIN OF DOING IT MYSELF LATER.

Ezlo's new death knight body picks up a shopping cart and throws it over toward Draken.

CATCH.

Draken
2007-10-31, 03:03 PM
Grr...

The shopping cart meets a wall of disintegration.

True death is to give up. And the dead never give up Sir Ezlo. Even if I will be forced to warp your mind with shadow and flame, you shall serve our purpose. I said before, your will will break and you too shall serve.

Draken's hand (the one holding the skull) is enveloped in dark flames that engulf the skull.

Ahr, it be changing him to Neutral Evil.

Mordokai
2007-10-31, 03:09 PM
"Hey Draken, instead of wasting your time with that wuss, how 'bout giving me some more undead power? I could use use to rake some flesh from this punny humans!"

Draken
2007-10-31, 03:21 PM
I am sure I blasted this place with negative energy and enticed you all into a bloodrage, this one I am punishing for treachery.

But as you wish, wraith.

On these words, Mordokai might feel his flesh and bones abandoning him, leaving a floating, warped spirit in place of it.

Now go and make some spawn, drain some people, whatever, use the Greater Wraith sheet in the MM. Now shoo, I have some work to do here.

Ezlo
2007-10-31, 03:25 PM
((You still haven't said anything about the bubble gum I spat in your face. I wanna know!:smallbiggrin: And I hope I'm doing okay so far, this is fun!))

HMMM... YOU KNOW, I DO FEEL A BIT DIFFERENT NOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING IT EASIER TO REBEL AGAINST YOU. I APPRECIATE IT A LOT.

Ezlo's body gives up on attacking Draken, and heads over and hurls a burning fist toward Mordokai.

Draken
2007-10-31, 03:34 PM
Never came to my mind say what happened to the bubble gun, I mena, it is a taunt, it is suposed to work.

I hate you Ezlo. Come on, what make sit so hard for you to fight along the dead? Slay the humans. Burn cities. It is not like the meatbags will accept you, and it is not like you can supress your hunger for long.

Ezlo
2007-10-31, 03:48 PM
WHY? I'LL TELL YOU WHY! I KILLED TOO MANY IN MY LIFETIME, AND I WILL NOT BE KILLING ANY LIVING PERSON ANYMORE. DOES IT EVEN MATTER IF ANYONE WILL ACCEPT ME AFTER THIS? NO, IT DOESN'T. I WASN'T ACCEPTED AS A PERSON FOR YEARS AFTER THE WAR, BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP ME FROM WANTING THEM TO LIVE. I HAVEN'T SEEN MY CHILDREN IN 30 YEARS, BUT I WANT THEM TO HAVE A LIFE! PLUS, I HATE YOUR GUTS. THAT ENOUGH REASON FOR YOU?

Draken
2007-10-31, 03:53 PM
What if I raise your wife and kids? So you can be with them for all eternity?

Also, look again, I am a skeleton with frostfire burning inside me, I don't have guts.

Ezlo
2007-10-31, 03:57 PM
I... I... I LOST THEM. DURING 'NAM MY WIFE LEFT ME AND I LOST VISITATI - WHY AM I TELLING YOU THIS? YOU DON'T CARE! AND DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND A FIGURE OF SPEECH WHEN YOU HEAR ONE? I CAN ONLY ASSUME YOU WERE ONCE HUMAN.

pingcode20
2007-10-31, 04:26 PM
As Jerry's hands get cut off, Pingcode nods.

"Alright, I accept your challenge."

He pats his pockets.

"Well, phooey. I don't have any rocks. Hmm... I don't suppose you'll let me use this empty water bottle as a rock, will you? No? Damn."

Pingcode picks up the newspaper.

"Okay, Paper." he says, since he doesn't have any rocks either.

"...What do you mean the stumps are scissors? Well, the headline takes your queen on H3. Checkmate."

While he's waiting for a response, Pingcode switches to 'uber powers' mode and raises his arms in the air, causing Draken's necromantic aura to become overwhelmingly obvious.

A long attack sequence later, involving flying into the air and summoning a giant meteor of all things, which gets fragmented and annihilated into magical energy.

"I CAST MAGIC MISSILE AT THE DARKNESS!" calls Pingcode, as the focus (a can of mountain dew) glows brightly and a bag of cheetos is annihilated. Thousands of arcane bolts slightly more powerful than the strongest defence Draken has come down in a torrent from the sky.

He then turns back to Jerry, the Dead Alewives reference satisfied, as well as a Final Fantasy Limitbreak.

"Sorry, the reference had to be done... What do you mean it didn't?"

Mordokai
2007-10-31, 05:15 PM
"Freakin' bigshot, thinks he can order me around now that he made me slightly more powerful. Well let me tell you this, YOU CAN'T! But thanks anyway, this will make human hunting whole lot more fun!"

When something flaming flies throught his former flesh body, Mordokai turns towards Ezlo, looks at him and asks him, in mild bemusment:

"You really thought that you can hurt me? I have no more body, fool!! Now, die for betraying us!"

With that, Mordokai wraps himself around Ezlo and tries to sucks his flesh away. But...

"Yuck, phoey, you're disgusting. Get away from me, I have some humans to kill!"

With that, Mordokai starts floating away from Ezlo.

Ezlo
2007-10-31, 09:49 PM
PINGCODE! DEAN! RUN! I'LL TRY TO HOLD HIM OFF!

Ezlo stands "facing" Draken in only a way a headless person can.

AND NOW DRAKEN, I MAKE MY FINAL STAND.
DIE! YOU M*********ING WHIPPERSNAPPER!!!

And with that, Ezlo gives into the zombie-induced rage that has been slowly building in him and directs himself toward Draken, ready to go to any lengths to kill Draken and himself.

((OOC: Hope the censored language is okay.))

Draken
2007-10-31, 10:30 PM
(Well, it was sensored wasn't it?)

Fateless scum! I gave you your form Ezlo, I will take it back!

Raising his hand to the undead knight, Draken begins to reabsorb the energy that keeps him functioning.

Rest in peace human.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-10-31, 10:40 PM
I run the shock away!!!

Dean Fellithor
2007-11-01, 12:28 AM
Just follow my orders Death Knight, and kill the human!

The rockets fired against the Lich meet a a wall of razor, freezing winds.

Fateless fool!

The Lich fires a burst of negative energy at Dean and Artemis, who is still fighting the hunter, even considering she was forgotten in the action.

In midst of all the commotion, Mordokai shuffles forward, stalking Red. When he finnaly spots him he starts shuffling a little faster, moaning and yelling at Red.

"Come here Red! This is actually whole lot of fun. You get to stalk everybody and eat their brains. Join me. JOIN US!"

((Zombies VS 3 people in a flying, time-taveling Car with guns: ZOMBIES DONT WORK THAT WAY!))

pingcode20
2007-11-01, 01:10 AM
((These aren't your average zombies. 'Sides, we've already mashed in Back to the Future and Resident Evil style overly-badass heroes into the mix. What harm could Liches, Death Knights and Wraiths do?))

After noting the singularly useless response to the negative energy the flying car had, and Mordokai shuffling off the roof, Pingcode is sitting down in front of Jerry, engaged in a very thoughtful game of Paper Scissors Rock.

Unfortunately for him, even with no hands, Jerry seems to be winning.

"Wait a minute... YOU CHEATED!" yells Pingcode, climbing to his feet as he looks at Jerry's hand on the ground which changed from a rock to a scissors a split second after he held up the newspaper again.

Squishing Jerry's hands back on, Pingcode puts on a white bandana, and flips backwards, landing on one of the pipes, and his clothing manages to change into a white martial arts robe with an orange sash mid flip.

"Now, witness the might of the Zhan Dou Wei Dun Han style, learned only in a unique book that went out of print after only a single copy was made!"

With a flick of the hand, a yellow paperback book with a large black band across the front with the centre slightly above the middle appears in his hand.

"Thousand Petal Leaping Serpent Strike!" he yells, leaping into the air and delivering a flying kick to the spine of the yellow book, shattering it and creating a circular bloom with the shredded pages as the provided CD in the back spins at incredible velocities through the centre at Zombie Jerry.

Just for those who want to know, the name of the 'martial art' translates to "Fighting For Dummies".

Almighty Salmon
2007-11-01, 05:09 AM
The CD flies right through the centre of Jerry. Unfortunately the CD was not big enough to split him in half or take him down.

Ha ha! Is that all you've got?! You're going to need much more to take me down..

Jerry takes a pair of black shades out of what appears to be nowhere and places them over his eyes.

I learnt an ancient art too, not Zhan Dou Wei Dun Han, but Lui Zou Cao Xi Dei. Ooh, one second.

He quickly shuffles over to his conviniently placed CD player in the corner. He flicks a button on it and some music starts playing.

Okay, Pingcode. Let it begin!

Everybody was kung fu fightingggg!

((Mine doesn't translate into anything, i just made it up :smalltongue: And this has to be the craziest zombie infestation in history))

Mordokai
2007-11-01, 05:25 AM
"Cut with the crappy music, will ya! Is it not enought that I had to listen to it while I was alive, now you torture me with it in death? Have you no dignity!?"

((I actually like that song, but hey, lets get it a little crazier still :smalltongue: ))

pingcode20
2007-11-01, 05:52 AM
((Don't you love it when reality goes utterly insane? :smallbiggrin::smalltongue:))

Pingcode jumps onto the ground, the roof cracking under his feet but still remaining structurally sound.

He then raises both hands above his head and perches on one leg, in the stereotypical 'ridiculous martial arts' stance, and waits for Jerry to make the first move.

"Another master? Let us see whose style is strongest!"

Almighty Salmon
2007-11-01, 06:17 AM
Jerry readys his hands in a kung fu motion and also perches on one leg. He takes out a black bandana and ties it around his head. He thens shuts his eyes and grins.

There's one thing i should tell you before we fight Pingcode old friend. You're father never mysteriously drowned, I murdered him!

He laughs a ear piercing laugh and then watches Pingcode closely.

Make your move.. :smallamused:

(Anything to make this even crazier, y'know?)

Mordokai
2007-11-01, 06:35 AM
"This is madness! And I love it!"

Mordokai flies next to pingcode and Jerry, puts on sunglases and suddenly a blond hair appears under his wraith cowl.

"Ladies and gentleman, the fight is about to beggin. In this corner, the so far undefeated Goku... erm, I mean, pingcode20, and over his is his former good friend Crilin... blast it, I meant Jerry! He isn't as healthy as he used to be, but he still puts on a fight. This is bound to be a good fight. If contestants are ready, we can now begin!"

Dean Fellithor
2007-11-01, 07:41 AM
*Dean jumps out of the car and lunges at Jerry with his fist stretched out forward, he punches Jerry right in the chest and it goes right through, he then leeps off of Jerry back into the car.*

"Now EVERYONE is Kung Fu fighting and they are indeed as fast as lightning!" :amused:

Almighty Salmon
2007-11-01, 07:54 AM
*Dean jumps out of the car and lunges at Jerry with his fist stretched out forward, he punches Jerry right in the chest and it goes right through, he then leeps off of Jerry back into the car.*

"Now EVERYONE is Kung Fu fighting and they are indeed as fast as lightning!" :amused:

... Is that a friend of yours Pingcode?

He completely ignores the hole in his chest.

Damn Hooligans. Anyway, Make your move. Punk!

Dean Fellithor
2007-11-01, 08:02 AM
... Is that a friend of yours Pingcode?

He completely ignores the hole in his chest.

Damn Hooligans. Anyway, Make your move. Punk!

"Ok, thats it. THOUSAND CUTS STYLE!"

*Dean jumps back out of the car deals a bunch of Medium powered blows at a fast speed in on concetrated area causing Damage to even the muscles of Jerry the Zombie.*

"Try moving your arm now."

*Dean Rips Jerry's arm off and jumps back into the car moving it to out of anyones reach.*

Almighty Salmon
2007-11-01, 08:06 AM
By the power of plot!

A force stops the blows from hitting Jerry.

You see, This is the final scene. The Plot Shield stops anything but the main opponent, which is Pingcode, from damaging me. So how about you waddle back to your flying car vampire boy. :smallamused:

Ezlo
2007-11-01, 09:00 AM
((OOC: Hey, good luck trying to figure this all out Pwenet! :smallwink: ))

Dean Fellithor
2007-11-01, 09:02 AM
By the power of plot!

A force stops the blows from hitting Jerry.

You see, This is the final scene. The Plot Shield stops anything but the main opponent, which is Pingcode, from damaging me. So how about you waddle back to your flying car vampire boy. :smallamused:

"Vampire Boy?!:furious: THIS IS PERSONAL NOW!!!" :furious: :furious:

*lands the Car on a nearby roof-top and then goes to the boot and grabs 4Katanas, he chucks 2 to Jerry and 1 to Pingcode.*

"NEVER!!!"

*slash*

"INSULT!!!"

*slash*

"MY FAMILY!!!"

*slash*

"OR"

*slash*

"THEIR OCCUPATIONS FOR THE LAST FEW CENTURIES!"

*superslashes with a Fire-Wave spurting from the tip.*

"OR DIE!!!"

*Stab*

"Savvy?" :furious:

Almighty Salmon
2007-11-01, 09:04 AM
((You gave me two katanas? Eh, okay.))

Jerry blocks all the attacks with his two newly acquired katanas.

Gee, this is getting serious. We may have to call the PlotGoblins in.

Draken
2007-11-01, 09:14 AM
Draken facepalms at the madness.

I could try a heavy attack but that would only add to the insanity...

Oh, well, to the nine hells.

The Lich raises his hands to the air, begins mumbling incomprehensive, but utterly vile words of eldritch... Vileness, and keeps on this for now on.

Then, masses of nameless zombies move to protect the Lich in his casting, entering the way of attackers, missiles, and generally sacrificing themselves to protect the monstrous magician.

Between words, these can be understood.

"You all shall burn in the searing darkness of the Apocalipse from..."

(A cookie for anyone who figures out the rest of the name of the spell.)