PDA

View Full Version : Invasion of the Zombies - Game Thread



Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Pwenet
2007-09-24, 08:38 PM
Update! Recruiting will be ONGOING throughout the month that this game is taking place. That means if you wish to join, send a PM to the narrators and you will be worked in.

Narrator: Pwenet
Co-Narrator: Kantur


The Story so Far……

At a random mall, at a random place within the United States, people go about their lives. In one section, there is a blood drive going on, taking advantage of the scary season in order to get people to donate. In other sections, there is a costume party going on. Yet not everything is peaceful.

For the past few weeks, a new flu has been rapidly spreading through several other countries. Yet the desensitized public barely notice, for if it is not affecting them, what does it matter to them? Thus their lives they continue to live, unaware and happy.

It starts with a cough, a cough that one barely notices. Then it spreads through the densely populated mall, deep coughs, hacking and noisy coming from many people. Then those that are coughing spasm falling to the ground and start twitching and moaning. Those with medical training rush forward, attempting to aid them, but then those that have been suffering this condition, quite suddenly, and unexpectedly, die.

As the corpses turn cold, their eyes flash open, eyes that are so completely bloodshot that the whites look red, and even look as if they are glowing, and they start attack those nearest them, those that tried to save them. The lucky ones were the ones who got away. The unlucky ones became a meal, and the even more unlucky ones, a worse fate.

They did not stay dead.

Thus the reign of the zombies have begun, a reign that is washing over the globe.

Several people take shelter within the blood drive center, which ended up being one of the easiest sections to be barricaded. Calling loved ones and friends, they find out that what is happening with the mall is happening all across the globe. Nobody knows what the cause is, though speculation is rampant. Then the cell phone network crashes, along with radio, television, and even the internet!

Everyone who can still call themselves human, during this scary season, is utterly, and completely, alone.


Those who are within the Mall Innocents – These are the people who were attending the pre-Halloween costume part on October 2nd. A local hospital decided to run a blood drive at the same time in an empty store, and have been doing surprisingly well. With the sudden infection of the zombies, the blood drive center has become the “refugee center” for the uninfected in the mall.
Civilians – The average person, who only wants to stay alive and not develop a taste for brains.
Day Actions: Vote on who they think is a cultist or infected with the zombie virus. The person they choose will then be thrown out of the protected areas for the zombies to take care of.
In addition they can do one of the following:
Work on the barricades
Scavenging for materials
Finally they prepare themselves for the night by deciding what they will be doing come nightfall.
Take shelter in the barricades
Hide elsewhere
Costumed Lovers – These two people are madly in love. If one of them dies or is taken by the zombies, the other will rush to try to save them, dying as well but not before taking out one of the attackers. They follow the same rules as civilians, with a few exceptions:
Day Actions – Depending on what they choose to do, certain bonuses will take effect if both of them do the same thing:
Work on the barricades – The barricades can hold an additional two people.
Scavenging for materials – They find a total of 4 items that can be brought back.
Night Actions – Depending on what they choose to do, certain bonuses will take effect if both of them do the same thing:
Take shelter in the barricades – They only take up one barricade slot. If the barricades are breached, they will be the first to die but kill one zombie in return.
Hide elsewhere: 404 Error: File Not Found
Doctor (Power Role) – A Doctor who was trapped in the mall while performing a blood drive. One of the safe zones is the blood drive center, which has been converted into a triage center.
Day Actions – Can “treat” one person, attempting to cure them. The cure will vary depending on the state of their infection, but in order to perform all the tests, it will take up most of the entire day, even if the person was uninfected.
Nurse (Power Role) – A Nurse who was helping the doctor with the blood drive, this person aids the doctor. In the event of the death or conversion of the doctor, she takes over his role.
Night Actions – While wandering the barricades helping those that need it, this person can choose to concentrate on one person and determine what their role it.
Security Guard (Power Role) – You average security guard, this one happens to be an ex-police officer, with decent training and experience. As such they can perform certain actions.
Day Actions – Can protect a person from being lynched by standing up for them during the day. The person with the next highest number of votes will then be lynched.
Night Actions – Can choose to protect someone from any negative actions during the night. They again send a PM to the narrators.
Power-Walkers from the Retirement Center (Masons) – These people came to the mall to do some power-walking when the zombie outbreak struck. Now they are trapped in the mall, however they all trust and know who they all are. Their goal is to try to survive as best as possible to tell their grandkids of their adventure! Yet there is a secret, for they come from a center that practices “alternative medicine”, and gives them certain abilities. They perform the same actions as civilians.
Night Actions – They can choose to do one of the following in addition to the normal civilian roles. These actions are sent in via PM to the narrators, with the decision that gets the most votes being the one that takes effect.
Protect someone – They will take someone in with them, protecting them for the night.
Raise the Dead – This only works when a zombie is killed and has not yet been regenerated. Using their alternative medicine, they return the shattered corpse of the zombie to its human state. This has the side effect of turning them into a civilian, despite what their previous role was.

Cultists – The zombie outbreak has been feared by almost all. And yet there are some that take it as a sign that things are changing, that the zombies are the next form of human evolution, the next step. And maybe, they were even the ones that caused the outbreak to begin in the first place! Their goal is to become one with the zombies, either through sacrifice and getting the survivors infected. The Leader (Inner Circle) – The leader of the cultists. A charismatic person, who believes that the zombies are a sign of things to come, and will force his view onto everyone.
Night Actions – During the chaos of the battle to keep the barricades up, he takes aside one person who is at the barricades and subjects them to drugs and conditioning to turn them into an initiate. However this can only be done to a Civilian without a role. If he tries to take a civilian with a power role, that civilian will brush them off without telling what role they are because they are too busy.
Mad Scientist (Inner Circle) – This person understands how the zombies are created, and how they work. Serving the cultists, he can at night choose to try to infect someone with the zombie virus.
Night Actions – Every night this person collects enough of the zombie virus in order to infect one person of their choice. This can only be done to someone who is hiding at night.
Enforcer (Inner Circle) – This person is the chief enforcer for this branch of the cultists.
Night Actions – This person can choose to attempt to “remove” a power role user. However this will take several days worth of planning and plotting, and as such they will “vanish” from the scene during this time as they prepare. They will not show up during the day, hiding as they prepare, nor take part in any votes or events up until after their target has been “removed”.
Initiates (Outer Circle) – These are the lowest of the low when it comes to the cultists. Having been recruited by various people, they do not know who their masters are, but instead follow orders that are hidden away in places only they know. Initiates do not know who each other are, or who their leaders are.
Day Actions – The initiates can perform one of the two actions during the day:
Work on the barricades (Sabotage)
Scavenging for materials

Zombies – These are the living dead. During the day, they prefer to stand around, moaning and looking like a standing corpse. At night, their eyes turn a red color, and they go on the hunt for food, which happens to be anything with meat on it. Because of their lack of intelligence, they are unable to target people based on who they are, but instead act randomly. Yet those that have recently turned have some minor impressions of those still alive, and thus submit a list to the narrator containing 5 civilians that they will target, and they will end up targeting one of those people randomly each night. If the entire list is removed and converted into a zombie, that player may submit a new list. Day Actions – Moan, groan, look like a corpse. Basically nothing.
Night Actions – Each zombies has a choice:
Assault the barricades – You assault the barricades, trying to break through them feed on someone.
Looking for hiders – You wandering around, looking for those who have hidden themselves.


Actions Working on the Barricades – In order to save themselves, the civilians have constructed a series of barricades. Yet they are not the sturdiest of barricades, and as such they can be broken through rather easily once nightfall occurs. By working on them, they will protect someone during the night who takes shelter within them.
Working on the Barricades (Sabotage) – By pretending to be working on the barricades, the cultists are in reality sabotaging it, so for every cultist that works on them, a person who takes shelter in them will be attacked.
Example #1 – 6 Civilians choose to work on the barricades, the barricades can protect up to 6 people.
Example #2 – 6 Civilians choose to work on the barricades, along with 2 cultists. While 8 people have worked on them in total, because of the 2 cultists, two slots have been sabotages, so if 8 people try to use the barricades, 2 of them will be captured by the zombies.
Scavenging for Materials – By wandering out into the mall, one can look for something to bring back. What they find it up to the person, but the effects will be determined by the narrators.
Take Shelter in the Barricades – By taking shelter in the barricades, if enough people have worked on them and you are lucky enough to avoid the sabotaged sections, you will be completely protected against zombie attacks.
Hiding Elsewhere – You decide to hide elsewhere.
Zombie Death – After two game days, the zombie will raise back from the dead to resume their attack.


Definition of Role Types Power Role – Because of the type of role that this person has, everyone knows who there are. Yet this also helps save them, for because of their status, they are protected against most actions from both cultists and the zombies.
Inner Circle (Cultist Only) – The inner circle of the cultists know who each other are, and who all of the outer circle are.
Outer Circle (Cultist Only) – The outer circle of the cultists don’t know who the other cultists are. They act independently, and in situations where their leaders needs them to do something, will receive an anonymous notification from a narrator.


Victory Conditions Civilians – Living until the end of the game (November 1st).
Bonus: Removing all cultists from the game!
Cultists – Having all the civilians either transformed into zombies or converted into cultists before November 1st.
Bonus: Inner Circle completely intact at the end of the game.
Zombies – Everyone moans and groans like a zombie before November 1st.
Bonus Per Zombie: Having everyone on their “list” removed.
This bonus is stackable.


Infection
When you are attacked by a zombie, you will be bitten, scratched, and otherwise wounded, and there is a chance of you being infected with whatever makes the zombies into zombies. This is a random chance, and you will not find out unless the Doctor decides to perform tests on you. As such, up until the moment you die, there is nothing visibly wrong with you. If you are killed while being an infected, you rise as a zombie.
Stage 1 –1 Day After Infection - Curable by the Doctor
Stage 2 –2 Days After Infection - Curable by the Doctor
Stage 3 –3 Days After Infection – Detectable but not curable by the Doctor.
Stage 4 – You are dead and rise as a zombie.


Final Notes and Comments
Now that you read this all, I hope you are still interested.

Everything written is subject to change up until the moment the game starts in the event that a game-breaking flaw is discovered. Depending on the number of people, some roles may be removed, or others added. Only time will tell for sure.

In addition, throughout the game there will be mini-events and the like for various people and factions.

Signups will run for a week, with the game start date being October 2nd.

Long story short, get ready for the long haul.

Any questions, feel free to ask.


Recent Events

The day has broken, and as the sunlight washes over the zombies that mere minutes ago were trying to punch through the barricades, they calm and relax. Yet as Kantur, dragging his wounded form, blood trailing from a ripped off arm, they leap upon the movement, and consume him, ending his life and eating enough to prevent him from returning. As the last bits of Kantur are finished off, you think about the events of the past 12 hours.

The zombie outbreak created waves of chaos, confusion, and fear. Yet several people stood above the fear. Zar Peter the proud security guard, rising above his position to protect the uninfected and to guide them to safety. Nurse EmeraldRose, who was collecting blood for the blood drive, then moving between those that managed to escape, binding their wounds and offering words of comfort to calm frayed nerves. Doctor Radikalskippy, who was in charge of collecting blood for a good cause, now drafted into a position of power as he aided the most badly wounded, and trying to identify the cause of the zombie outbreak.

Through their example, barricades were set up, blocking off the blood drive center from the rest of the mall. Televisions, benches, potted trees, and other items found throughout the mall filled the barricade, keeping the zombies out. For a while it seemed that they would hold, and keep you all safe from the zombies until the military or other authority figures would come and save you all. Supplies were plentiful, thanks to the efforts of several people, and despite having the dead walking about, stumbling without direction, you all managed to breath easy for a bit.

Then came nightfall.

As the sun faded from the sky and the moon came out a change occurred to the dead outside the barricade. Eyes that looked merely bloodshot glowed with an evil purpose. With renewed strength and determination, the zombies threw themselves upon the barricades. They held for a while, with those that survived using impromptu weapons to drive them back.

One such civilian, known as Pwenet Morgan, a quiet man, suddenly stood up, and screamed out.

”Now is the TIME for out SALVATION! The dead rise, and we will join in the new status of life! You all will convert! That is our GOAL!”

Before anyone can react, he pushes against part of the barricades. Constructed in haste to keep the zombies out, they were not designed to be attacked from within. With mounting horror and fear, you watch as part of the barricades collapse, and the zombies rush in.

With arms outstretched, smiling happily, Pwenet is torn apart by the zombie hordes as he preaches about how the meaning of life is changing.

Casteras the kitten is torn from her post, never to be seen again.

Yet you all meet the rush of zombies, driving them back out of the barricades, out of the center, yet many of you are wounded in the process. The zombies are driven back as the light of dawn breaks through the skylights in the mall, and the zombies calm down.

Of Pwenet, all you are able to find of him is a piece of paper, with the following written on it.


My Minions! Our time of salvation is at hand! Hide within the unbelievers that have lived, learn from them, betray them, convert them, and those that refuse to convert, kill!

Cult Leader Pwenet

With newfound suspicion, you all look at each other, wondering who is part of this scary cult, and who is a innocent civilian.



Current Victims... Err... Roster
Currently 41 sources of zombie food are available
Radikalskippy - The Doctor
EmeraldRose - The Nurse
Zar Peter - The Security Guard
Evnafets
Korias
Alarra
Dragonprime
Orzel
Artemis97
Traveling_Angel
Fleeing Coward
Khaldan
Therarde
Atreyu the Masked LLama
Verrukt
Raiser_B1ade
Androgial
Helgraf
Banjo1985
Almighty Salmon
Bookboy
Ezlo
Gnome Barbarian
Terumitsu
Malpik Azhurer
Freshmeat_
Heretic
Huyneo
Carrion_Humanoid
Eldritch Knight
Lord Magtok
CurlyKitGirl
Dr. Bath
Draken
North
Rinquist
dallas-dakota
purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
Castaras - Stolen during Day 0.
Trix
Dean Fellithor

evnafets
2007-09-24, 08:43 PM
Brrrraaaaainnnnnns.

I mean - signing up.

Korias
2007-09-24, 08:46 PM
Woot! I'll go in. I remember there was something like a power level and health thing that was suggested in the New Moon thread. As far as a role goes, I'll just go as what I'm going for halloween as: Magical Trevor.

Alarra
2007-09-24, 08:48 PM
Everyone loves magical trevor..cause the tricks that he does are ever so clever, look at him now, disappearing the cow.. where is the cow? quite hidden right now.... damn you korias.

In.

DraPrime
2007-09-24, 08:51 PM
MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I shall turn you all into zombies!

>.>
<.<

*ahem* That means that I've signed up.

Korias
2007-09-24, 08:52 PM
Everyone loves magical trevor..cause the tricks that he does are ever so clever, look at him now, disappearing the cow.. where is the cow? quite hidden right now.... damn you korias.

In.

Sorry... I just like that song. But with Magical Trevor with a Badger Familiar and a wand of Summon Mango, all while dancing to the Numa Numa dance, I'll be the ultimate parody internet culture.

Alarra
2007-09-24, 08:52 PM
Oh, I like it too.
It's my ringtone.

Orzel
2007-09-24, 08:53 PM
I'm in

*eats beef*

Hey, my steak is moving.

Artemis97
2007-09-24, 09:04 PM
Oh sign me up!

Where did I put that machete? Shotguns ar no good. Remember kids: Blades don't need reloading!:smallbiggrin:

EmeraldRose
2007-09-24, 09:05 PM
*shuffles in*

BRAAAAAAIIIINNNNNSSSSSS!!


*gnaws on a random piece of something bloody*

Traveling_Angel
2007-09-24, 09:35 PM
In. Don't forget to remind the people from WW central.

Fleeing Coward
2007-09-24, 09:55 PM
In (Filler)

Khaldan
2007-09-24, 10:16 PM
I signed up in MSN! Why aren't I on the list! BRAAAAINZ FROM THA HARMANZ!

Therarde
2007-09-24, 10:47 PM
Oh man, I am definitely in. This looks really good.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-09-24, 11:12 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/llambie.gif

RAWR!! Let me play!

Skippy
2007-09-24, 11:15 PM
Lessee... Camp, Hogwarts, Mafia, Vampires...

OK, I'm in.

Verruckt
2007-09-24, 11:33 PM
i'm already grabbing a shark suit and a katana, my duct tape bound copy of the Zombie Survival Guide in hand, bring on the dead!

(i'm in...)

Raiser Blade
2007-09-25, 01:54 AM
Im in [filler}

androgial
2007-09-25, 02:09 AM
oooooooooo i dont feel so good doc are you sure that was the anti.......WHAT MOMMY TIME FOR THE BLACK AND DECKER *chainsaw revs up* die zombies...errr i mean die again

Helgraf
2007-09-25, 02:16 AM
Luuurrr... (in)

banjo1985
2007-09-25, 05:06 AM
*brains*

I am in!

Almighty Salmon
2007-09-25, 05:43 AM
IN! filler

Keledrath
2007-09-25, 06:07 AM
I'm game.

Filler.

Ezlo
2007-09-25, 06:27 AM
Count me in! I LOVE Zombie games!

Gnome Barbarian
2007-09-25, 09:12 AM
I'm in and I have a weird urge to burn a chincilla until its rasin sized. I dont know why though.

Terumitsu
2007-09-25, 09:16 AM
I will not let this chance pass... Yay undead goodness!

Castaras
2007-09-25, 10:02 AM
From a distant land of Rebellion, comes a golden carridge, led by two pure white stallions. They slowly come to a halt outside the sign up office, and a translator steps out, carrying a small, frail looking kitten, a golden crown upon her head. She stares around her, face shifting.

Meeeew. Braaiiins...
Of course your highness, I will do just that.

The translator walks in, and puts the kitten gently down upon Pwenet's desk.

Mew meow miaow purrrrr...Brains?
She says she's signing up.

(( No...don't ask me why I wrote all this. I have no idea either. ))

Malpik Azhurer
2007-09-25, 10:14 AM
ZOMBIEEEES!!!!
I'm in

Freshmeat
2007-09-25, 01:00 PM
Looks interesting.

In.

heretic
2007-09-25, 05:16 PM
Just so you know, I'm probably going to start an SMBG similar to this in the next two months, and will likely plagiarize a large portion of your ideas. I hope that won't be a problem. :smallwink: Just kidding. I do have a zombie game in the works though.

I'm in.

huyneo
2007-09-25, 06:47 PM
count me in.
Pls PM me when it starts....
i might forget.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-09-25, 07:05 PM
Im definatly a Zombie, PM when starts plz.

Eldritch Knight
2007-09-25, 07:12 PM
Braaaiins!!!!

In

Lord Magtok
2007-09-25, 08:07 PM
I'm in. Extra text.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-26, 10:30 AM
One more really won't hurt.

Dr. Bath
2007-09-26, 01:19 PM
Me too, please. However, this is my first foray into WW games, so be gentle.

Pwenet
2007-09-26, 01:25 PM
Me too, please. However, this is my first foray into WW games, so be gentle.

Awe :(

*Hides the clue sticks (2x4's) and other blunt objects.*

Draken
2007-09-26, 01:40 PM
*Laughts maniacaly like an evil doctor.*

I'm in.

Zar Peter
2007-09-27, 04:21 AM
OK, I'm in, too!


Me too, please. However, this is my first foray into WW games, so be gentle.

Ermm, this isn't really a WW game as such, the rules are quite different!

North
2007-09-27, 05:09 AM
ZoMbiEs!?!?

Im in.

Dr. Bath
2007-09-27, 01:39 PM
Ermm, this isn't really a WW game as such, the rules are quite different!

But...but.....there are lychings and cultists and such. I though that was what a WW game was (with or without actual werewolves).

Shows how much I know.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-09-27, 01:45 PM
Meh. The rules are very different from the normal WWC games and WW games. Same principle but different rules and roles.

Zar Peter
2007-09-27, 02:07 PM
But...but.....there are lychings and cultists and such. I though that was what a WW game was (with or without actual werewolves).

Shows how much I know.

Try WW Classic V. That one is a straightforward WW game where you can learn the real WW rules easy.
(But I'm looking also forward for this game, rules are looking interesting)

Keledrath
2007-09-27, 02:14 PM
Just be sure not to join on for a paranoia. No one knows who anyone else is, the baner scries as a wolf, only certain people actually count for lynchings, and those people have a very nasty habit of not posting and screwing those that do post via getting autolynched.

Rinquist
2007-09-27, 02:15 PM
Right up my ally, sign me up!

Dallas-Dakota
2007-09-29, 11:37 AM
I'l join.....sides dont mean much to me...

Pwenet
2007-09-29, 11:50 AM
I've started work on the intro posts.

Signups will be accepted until October 1st.

I have done preliminary role assignments, but they may change depending on if more people sign up.

In addition, some of you will start off pre-infected. Some of you may be 1 step away from becoming a full-blown ZOMBIE!!! This initial outbreak affects ALL ROLES equally!

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-09-29, 04:44 PM
Sure, why not

Keledrath
2007-09-29, 04:46 PM
I now predict that all Power roles will be one step away from zombification just because that would screw the people so badly.

Castaras
2007-09-30, 02:54 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to back out of this game. Life is getting...complicated.

Pwenet
2007-09-30, 08:58 PM
Signups end tomorrow.
Game starts sometime Tuesday.

Pwenet
2007-10-01, 04:21 PM
Recruitment is now CLOSED!!!

PM's will be sent out tonight regarding your role.

Please hold off on saying you didn't get a PM till the start of the game tomorrow.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-01, 04:32 PM
Yeah! One day!

Oh and when you "work" on a wall(sabatoge) do you write I work or I sabotage. . . and are actions posted or PM'd?)

Pwenet
2007-10-01, 06:21 PM
Yeah! One day!

Oh and when you "work" on a wall(sabatoge) do you write I work or I sabotage. . . and are actions posted or PM'd?)

If you happen to be of the evil variety, you post that you work on the wall. The narrators will take it from there.

All roles have been sent out. If you did not get your role, please PM myself and Kantur.

Because for my job I go into work really early, and don't have internet access (well, I do, but I'm not abusing it) I may get the thread up either later tonight, or tomorrow after work, depending on the progress I make on it this evening.

huyneo
2007-10-01, 07:40 PM
imma in your shelter, eatten your party members

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-01, 07:46 PM
*Starts singing*

All we want to do is eat your brains,
We're not unreasonable,
I mean, No one gonna eat your eyes.


Cookie for the reference.

Pwenet
2007-10-01, 08:09 PM
The day has broken, and as the sunlight washes over the zombies that mere minutes ago were trying to punch through the barricades, they calm and relax. Yet as Kantur, dragging his wounded form, blood trailing from a ripped off arm, they leap upon the movement, and consume him, ending his life and eating enough to prevent him from returning. As the last bits of Kantur are finished off, you think about the events of the past 12 hours.

The zombie outbreak created waves of chaos, confusion, and fear. Yet several people stood above the fear. Zar Peter the proud security guard, rising above his position to protect the uninfected and to guide them to safety. Nurse EmeraldRose, who was collecting blood for the blood drive, then moving between those that managed to escape, binding their wounds and offering words of comfort to calm frayed nerves. Doctor Radikalskippy, who was in charge of collecting blood for a good cause, now drafted into a position of power as he aided the most badly wounded, and trying to identify the cause of the zombie outbreak.

Through their example, barricades were set up, blocking off the blood drive center from the rest of the mall. Televisions, benches, potted trees, and other items found throughout the mall filled the barricade, keeping the zombies out. For a while it seemed that they would hold, and keep you all safe from the zombies until the military or other authority figures would come and save you all. Supplies were plentiful, thanks to the efforts of several people, and despite having the dead walking about, stumbling without direction, you all managed to breath easy for a bit.

Then came nightfall.

As the sun faded from the sky and the moon came out a change occurred to the dead outside the barricade. Eyes that looked merely bloodshot glowed with an evil purpose. With renewed strength and determination, the zombies threw themselves upon the barricades. They held for a while, with those that survived using impromptu weapons to drive them back.

One such civilian, known as Pwenet Morgan, a quiet man, suddenly stood up, and screamed out.

”Now is the TIME for out SALVATION! The dead rise, and we will join in the new status of life! You all will convert! That is our GOAL!”

Before anyone can react, he pushes against part of the barricades. Constructed in haste to keep the zombies out, they were not designed to be attacked from within. With mounting horror and fear, you watch as part of the barricades collapse, and the zombies rush in.

With arms outstretched, smiling happily, Pwenet is torn apart by the zombie hordes as he preaches about how the meaning of life is changing.

Casteras the kitten is torn from her post, never to be seen again.

Kantur leads a counter-attack, but is grabbed by several of the zombies, and torn from his post. His screams as he is torn apart and eaten chill you to the bone.

Yet you all meet the rush of zombies, driving them back out of the barricades, out of the center, yet many of you are wounded in the process. The zombies are driven back as the light of dawn breaks through the skylights in the mall, and the zombies calm down.

Of Pwenet, all you are able to find of him is a piece of paper, with the following written on it.


My Minions! Our time of salvation is at hand! Hide within the unbelievers that have lived, learn from them, betray them, convert them, and those that refuse to convert, kill!

Cult Leader Pwenet

With newfound suspicion, you all look at each other, wondering who is part of this scary cult, and who is a innocent civilian.

((Zombies the GAME Starts NOW! In this thread right after this post. The first post will be edited with key details!))

Day 1 BEGINS!
Each day will last 48 hours.
Each night will last 24 hours.

Please use the following when posting actions to make our job easier.
Helping with the Barricades
Looking for supplies

Have fun everyone!

androgial
2007-10-01, 08:31 PM
oh not good not good not good. hey doc theres a cvs pharmacy here what supplies do you need from it?

goes to gather medical supplies from the pharmacy

Korias
2007-10-01, 08:40 PM
A man comes out from the shadows, wearing a dark purple coat that streches down to his shins, and his face hidden by a purple mask, and his red hair covered by a hood. He wears an almost comical backpack which is packed with various goods, and speaks with a hoarse tounge. Got somethin that might intrest ya... Stranger... Wait... that didnt sound right. Pulling back his hood, he reveals shaggy brown hair and a young face: He cant be older than sixteen. Eh. So much for the Merchant. Shirking off his backpack into the corner, he streches a bit before examining the barricades.

huyneo
2007-10-01, 09:03 PM
OhcrapohcrapohcrapohcrapOhcrapohcrapohcrapohcrapOh crapohcrapohcrapohcrapOhcrapohcrapohcrapohcrap
Runs around speaking giberish until he finally stops to get his breath again
The little man, no more than 4ft tall with his monicle dangling uselessly from
his side with untidy brown hair and a unclean leather coat and pants
weareallgonnadie!! in a frantic voice

Anyway.... we message them right?
i forgot...

heretic
2007-10-01, 09:24 PM
heretic runs screaming about the mall. "Gah! Everyone help barricade! We need to keep them out! It's a good thing I played so much Urban Dead (http://www.urbandead.com/index.html) before the outbreak!"

The bald man shoves some cafeteria tables against the doors, reinforcing the crude barricades.

Helgraf
2007-10-01, 10:06 PM
"Ugh... ugh. We're going to need provisions and stuff in order to hold out here for long. Wish me luck."

Helgraf goes looking for provisions

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-01, 10:08 PM
We will need food. I'll go with you.

Looking for Provisions

Helgraf
2007-10-01, 10:10 PM
heretic runs screaming about the mall. "Gah! Everyone help barricade! We need to keep them out! It's a good thing I played so much Urban Dead (http://www.urbandead.com/index.html) before the outbreak!"

The bald man shoves some cafeteria tables against the doors, reinforcing the crude barricades.

((So heretic, _which_ are you doing - helping with the barricades, or looking for supplies? Your colour is the supplies colour, but your action is the barricades.))

Orzel
2007-10-01, 11:55 PM
I need a weapon
or some chemicals
or some pizza

Looking for supplies

Draken
2007-10-02, 12:19 AM
What would be more important? To ensure safety, or to get suplies...

Safety is more important now works on barricades.

Skippy
2007-10-02, 12:24 AM
((I've got two questions:

1. Do I have to select one people to protect every day? Does it count as my point, do I have to point besides treating someone?

2. Do I have to treat someone who has already been pointed at, or do I have to select someone right away for protection?))

Rinquist
2007-10-02, 01:06 AM
A man with dark skin, in his mid 30's, with a medium build and wearing a tan jacket, jeans and a trucker cap approaches the barricades.

As if my month wasn't going badly enough, now I gotta deal with covert bastards that actually WANT to be eaten ...

You've got the right idea, Draken.

Rinquist lights a cigarette and gets to work on the barricades

Helping With Barricades

Freshmeat
2007-10-02, 03:28 AM
Looking for supplies.

banjo1985
2007-10-02, 04:14 AM
A scruffy kid in a red bandana stands up from behind a secure part of the barricades, blowing huge pink bubbles with his gum. He's no more than 14, and wears a red sports coat, and worn jeans. He seems quite unflustered by the zombie attack of the nigt before.

He walks into the middle of the surviors and his face breaks out into a huge grin.

"This is so COOL! Just like Shaun of the Dead! My names Red, by the way, I was working in my uncles hardware store when the zombies came. We gotta find something to protect ourselves, and I need some more gum, this is my last stick!"

Red goes to the nearest convenience store, looking mainly for some gum, also a shotgun, but thats secondary!

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-02, 04:41 AM
The mall's Janitor is sitting with his back against the wall near the barricades. He looks old and broken spirited but suprisingly calm.

"In all my 25 years of working here never have i seen anything like this.. Vandalism, Assaults, Riots you name it! But.. Zombies? What is the world coming to?

Anyway, i suppose we had better start protecting ourselves. Luckily i've played enough dead rising in my time to become quite the expert! Oh, my names Jerry by the way. Yes Jerry the Janitor don't make a big deal out of it..

Jerry starts Helping With Barricades.

huyneo
2007-10-02, 05:48 AM
omgomg notmanypeoplearehelping thebarricades!!!!!
rushes over to help the barricades

Korias
2007-10-02, 06:13 AM
Korias, done examinignt he shody structure, heads out to stuff his pack full of various things to help construct the cades with.
If theres a Resident evil game out there, I've played it. Feh. Zombies? Now they have a pie-o-mancer on their side. Bugger. He says, stuffing some random objects into his overly giant backpack.

Ezlo
2007-10-02, 06:32 AM
An old slightly roughed up looking man with a big white beard wakes up from his nap on the bench. He takes a look at the commotion going on. Once he figures out the situation he grumbles.

"Back in my day we didn't have Zombies. No we had to walk 15 miles uphill, both ways to the hardware store, in the snow so we could get the materials to MAKE our own Zombies. You kids don't know how darn lucky you are.

He starts to wander through the stores, looking for stuff to take.

Alarra
2007-10-02, 06:37 AM
(Tired and running late, will add rp later...)

For now...Alarra works on the barricades

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-02, 06:46 AM
Must eat brains...janitor has brains?

The Cowardly Zombie walks around looking for brains supplies.

Freshmeat
2007-10-02, 08:33 AM
As people start bringing in scavenged goods or picking up materials to construct barricades, a large man, somewhere in his forties, suddenly speaks up.
He introduces himself as Freshmeat, since he doesn't want to bother explaining that his name is actually Shmert, and that he works for FEMA.
After all, it was unlikely people would appreciate exaggerated forms of anagrams. Not to mention that, between cultists and zombies, about the last thing people needed was someone with a German-sounding surname.

Now that he is in full view, it becomes clear that the man has a black eye (apparently yesterday wasn't a good idea to bring, oh, say, a zombie outfit for the costume party). The screaming had made him curious about what was going on, but the fists of a kind - though jumpy - civilian had brought him up to date. That, and pain.

"You sir," he says while pointing at Jerry (Almighty Salmon), "I strongly suspect you of sabotaging the barricades you supposedly were 'working on' just now!"

Terumitsu
2007-10-02, 08:50 AM
(Seems some people are in an rp rut...
Work on the 'cades anyway untill I put it down...)

androgial
2007-10-02, 12:03 PM
oh i agree i agree totaly with thinking that the almighty salmon may be responsible, i mean after all there was that whole mercury poisoning stuff going on and now this. Its just the thing youd expect a fish to pull to keep from being eaten.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-02, 12:06 PM
"Wow. Geek fest 2007 sure has upped the stakes for next year. Real zombies! This is so - so - so super-special-awesome. I'd better get some food so I can read my zombie apocalypse book in piece." Curly runs past the GeekCon building in the Mall and goes to find some junk food, passing heretic on the way.
"Zombies! Zombies for the win!"

Dr. Bath
2007-10-02, 12:18 PM
"Bah! Zombies! Ridiculous! It's all just some stunt by the 'media', probably some new 'energy drink' or something," shouts a stout man wearing a rather tatty tweed jacket and trousers, "Anyway, whatever is happening we better look after ourselves until the proper authorities arrive."

The man starts to work on the barricades, but just when everyone thinks that he's going to be quiet, the man continues, "Dr. Elgar Bath, by the way, and to think that I, a proffesor of microablutology is stuck in this terrible debackle! I have a PHD you know!"

Therarde
2007-10-02, 12:29 PM
Some random guy with glasses looks around. So, this sucks. A lot. He shrugs and begins helping with the barricades.

Skippy
2007-10-02, 03:16 PM
I am treating Verrukt today.

Zar Peter
2007-10-02, 03:38 PM
Zar Peter looks around.

And I only wanted to buy some stuff for my wife... Oh, my god, why are such things always happening to me? OK, you there! Kid! Drop that gun! No wait, can you use it? You could help me!

ZP protects Banjo today

Hmm maybe Heretic is one of the cultists (pointing at Heretic)

Korias
2007-10-02, 03:50 PM
After gathering a pack full of various odds and ends from a music store, Korias sits down in a corner and opens his trenchcoat-jacket, revealing an odd assortment of airsoft weaponry. Hey, I cant get a real gun! And besdies, these things are RE4 Replicas! Designed for Zombie-Decimating action! He says to an onlooker, pulling out a single-barrel shotgun. As he removes some other odds and ends, he begins to attach a variety of aiming devices, flashlights, springs, and a plethora of other odds and ends to the weapon. Finished, he begins to load the gun with a small amount of BBs, before taking one last look at it. Storing the weapon in his longcoat, he views the creatures beyond the barricades. This CANT be good...

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-02, 04:13 PM
A young boy, with dirty brown hair stumbles from behind a table. He looks farely young, in his lower teen years. He wears a pair of khaki jeans, and a shirt with a obnoxious logo, probally 'This shirt is the bestest.' He recalls the past events and searches for supplies to add to the barricade.

Build the barracade(no. . . Im not a evil person!)

Ezlo
2007-10-02, 04:25 PM
Ezlo slowly walks back from the food court and dental hygenists office with some ingredients for meatloaf, toothbrushes, model dentures and a some tin foil fashioned into a hat. He continues to mumble too himself:

Bah, Meatloaf! I HATE the stuff! But it's the only thing I can eat without my old dentures. Stupid thugs. Can't kids respect their elders these days? Friking kids. At least the goverment can't warp my mind with my helmet. And the aliens can't either. Bah! Stupid aliens. Back in the day they would only abduct cows! Mind controling the president is just not the way to go about things. But they're not getting me! Oh no! I got me tin foil hat! Now where did I leave my bench?

He finds "his" bench that he sleeps on every night, and drags it into the camp. Then he lays down to sleep.

((I'm refraining from pointing today, don't want to jump on bandwagons. Also, I love RPing elderly crazy hobos, don't you?))

heretic
2007-10-02, 04:58 PM
((Sorry for the confusion))

heretic continues to work on the barricades. "Me? a cultist? Far from it. Hey Jerry (Salmon), pass me another plank"

heretic continues working on the barricades.

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-02, 05:13 PM
"You sir," he says while pointing at Jerry (Almighty Salmon), "I strongly suspect you of sabotaging the barricades you supposedly were 'working on' just now!"

"Me? Sabotage the barricades? Haha, I think you're seeing things sonny, maybe you should lie down for a bit. I want for nothing more than to protect every survivor we have here."

Jerry then looks towards Heretic

"Sure thing! I'll just go and get another one."

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-02, 06:06 PM
"Gah! Everyone help barricade! We need to keep them out! It's a good thing I played so much Urban Dead (http://www.urbandead.com/index.html) before the outbreak!"

((Heh, thought that too. UD players of the world, UNITE! or kill eachother...))

"Barricades it is!"

*Starts to work on 'cades, speaking to Freshmeat*

As for you, could you be accusing to cover you're own guilt?

Points at Freshmeat_

Works on Barricades

EmeraldRose
2007-10-02, 06:27 PM
*Nurse Hatchett, veteran of summer camps turned blood drive nurse, looks over the first aid supplies inside the barricade*

I hope these supplies last. We may need more before this is through. I wonder if there's anything else nearby that can be used for bandages and stuff, just in case?

*she goes in search of medical supplies*

Lord Magtok
2007-10-02, 08:09 PM
*Points at Jerry* (Almighty Salmon)

That guy over there looks a little fishy...

Mag begins looking around the stores for something fiery to use on the zombies. Because fire always works in the movies.

Pwenet
2007-10-02, 09:00 PM
Day 1 Ends in 24 Hours

In addition, one minor change, due to my schedule, which is kicking me harder than I thought.

Innocent hiding and manning barricades will be randomly assigned. There could be items that will change that on a case-by-case basis. And please, tell me what you find, and I'll tell you what it does. Be creative and unique if possible.

One such item:

Box of Cockroach Brains (Edible)

What is does, noone knows!

Plus some of you look a little pale and feverish. Could be nothing, could be something evil.

androgial
2007-10-02, 09:15 PM
andro returns from the pharmacy with a large 10000 pill count of triglyceratedmonocoagulatednexertain.....with codine(medicine of some type)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-10-02, 11:36 PM
(RL still being time sucking hole. RP later....right now....

fix barricades)

Raiser Blade
2007-10-03, 01:05 AM
Fix barricades
Point at self

banjo1985
2007-10-03, 02:52 AM
Red looks up at Zar Peter.

"What, this thing? It's not a real gun, it's just a water pistol. But its full of water, just in case we run out of Cool-Ade."

To recap, Red looks for a water pistol in the shape of a shotgun (to threaten cultists with) and some chewing gum (to make him feel less hungry)

Artemis97
2007-10-03, 07:38 AM
Artemis decides it might be a good idea to search for some supplies. After waking up and stretching she goes out to wander the mall in search of something useful.

Trix
2007-10-03, 07:58 AM
Jessica, otherwise known as 'Trix' to friends, Climbs out of the tight corner she was hiding in. She's instantly freaked out by Heretic who is running around like a loon. "Heretic's one of the cultists!"

Retreating away from the paniced chaos of the group, she looks for something useful to protect herself with.

Damn... Whats going on? The worlds gone mad...

North
2007-10-03, 08:14 AM
North walks into the house of knives store Looking for Provisions.

Find me some slicing and dicing action. I wonder if they'd have armor their too. Ill be all zombie please. You dont live in my house! You dont eat my chicken. Then ---

*Snicker-snack*

chop suey zombies!

Malpik Azhurer
2007-10-03, 09:27 AM
While the conmotion rise a Malpik rushes over the mall looking for provisions and a weapon.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-03, 02:27 PM
((So when you search, do you choose what you find or do you get mailed?))

androgial
2007-10-03, 02:31 PM
((when you search you tell the gm in your post what you found and he decides how useful it is and what it does ))

Korias
2007-10-03, 02:37 PM
(( Then I should Post what I found then!

Object Found: Giant 3-tonne Amplifier. (Non Edible)

))

Dr. Bath
2007-10-03, 02:48 PM
"Bah! So there are people here in on this little 'game' are there? That Teramitsu looks guilty to me! You can see it on his face. You don't need to be a doctor, like me, to know that! No sir!"
Dr. E. Bath sits down on the barricades and wipes his brow with a faded hankechief before getting back to work.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-03, 02:58 PM
The teenager looks away from the barracades for a momment and quickly add's, in a soft voice. "I believe Heratic is a Cultist. . ." He says as he continues to fix the barracade, breaking open a pack of gum and sliding it into his mouth.

Rinquist
2007-10-03, 03:28 PM
Taking a long pull of his cigarette, Rinquist eyes Terumitsu suspiciously.

I have to agree with Doc. Something's not right about you, boy.

EmeraldRose
2007-10-03, 03:57 PM
*Nurse Hatchett comes back with an armfull of sheets from a nearby household goods store*

Khaldan, do you think you can give me a hand with some of these? I think if we cut them up, we can make extra bandages out of them. 400-thread count for that price was robbery anyway, and it's probably a good idea to be prepared for anything at this point...

Pwenet
2007-10-03, 04:15 PM
End of Day in 4.5 Hours!

The narration may be delayed by up to 24 hours depending on how a game of pool with co-workers go. Will try to get things set up before I leave, which is in 5 minutes, and hope to be back in time before I need to pass out.

Korias
2007-10-03, 04:23 PM
Korias, while filling small tubes with Airsoft pellets, tosses a small spring-loaded pistol to Terimitsu

Hey man, your going to need that when they wake up. You never know whats going to happen. He says, before grabbing his own airsoft weapon and watches the barricades.

Therarde
2007-10-03, 04:47 PM
Therarde looks up from his work on the barricades, wondering why everybody's pointing at everyone else, shrugs, and points at Heratic.

evnafets
2007-10-03, 04:51 PM
Its almost nightfall! The zombies will be attacking us!
I don't wanna die!!!!
evnafets runs over and madly begins fortifying the barricades

Alarra
2007-10-03, 05:41 PM
Alarra takes a small break from her work on the barricades to point at khalden, thinking he looks zombie-like.

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-03, 06:10 PM
Points at Khaldan


'Hey, Looky here! In my search for supplies, I found an unopened crate of Twinkies! (... Can I really class these as 'Edible'?!?!?)"

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-10-03, 06:21 PM
*the llama trapped in the pet store bangs against the cage, trying to get khaldan's attention.*

(Point at Khaldan)

Alarra
2007-10-03, 06:25 PM
Alarra notices the banging and pauses her work on the barricades to run over to the pet store. "Oh no...poor thing, all trapped in there. Here, let me let you out." She finds a convenient crowbar sitting along a wall, breaks the lock and lets the llama out of the pet store. "There...that's better." She pets him. "Now you can come help me with the barricades..There's zombies out there!" She drags the llama back to where she was working.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-10-03, 06:28 PM
*The llama follows after Alarra and starts working on the barricades, being a good help at hauling supplies, but not so good at hammering boards over the door.*

Draken
2007-10-03, 06:35 PM
I will point at Khaldan for the sake f pointing, because I just don't know who to vote.

heretic
2007-10-03, 06:40 PM
heretic looks at the fingers pointed at him. "Sheesh guys. I'm just trying to help. If you want, I can help look for supplies in the future if you think I'm threatening the barricades."

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-03, 07:26 PM
Zombie find rusty nail. It has brain?

((Points at Salmon))

androgial
2007-10-03, 07:39 PM
((current vote tallies: raiser 1, freshmeat 1, terumitsu 3, salmon 5, khaldan 6, heretic 6))

heretic
2007-10-03, 08:12 PM
heretic points at Khaldan

Helgraf
2007-10-03, 08:18 PM
Helgraf comes back from salvaging with a dolly cart loaded with police tape and "CautioN Floor Wet" standing markers.

*Helgraf will point at Almighty Salmon*

Pwenet
2007-10-03, 08:33 PM
As night approaches, the zombies still stumble about, but the rest of you know that once the last rays of the sunlight fade away, they will attack you, trying to eat. The barricades are hastily reinforced while everyone tries to decide who are part of the cultists that seem to think that the zombies are the best thing for humanity.

Radikalskippy then emerged from a curtained off area, formerly for those giving blood who were weak in the stomach and needed to be sectioned off, now a area for those getting treatment. His clothing is blood covered and he looks tired, but seems to be happy.

”Good News Everyone! Verrukt was infected with the zombie virus, but I managed to CURE HIM!”

He then looks around, and sees that most people are not paying attention, but more rather focusing on the bandwagons, one started by the nurse, the other who’s origin was lost to the streams of time.

Finally the vote is between two final people, Khaldan the quiet, creature with a toy lightsaber and Heretic, who fears being strapped to a pole and roasted alive. As the mob moves towards Heretic first, Khaldan then groans, his first sound he has made, and then launches himself towards Heretic, but stumbles and trips, and only manages to bite off Heretic’s left pinky finger!

With a quick shift of priorities, you all start herding Khaldan towards an exit built into the barricades for those that had left to go hunt for supplies. Within seconds you have managed to force him out, thanks to the power of long poles and benches being rammed into him, and the fact he seems to be a rather poor zombie.

While you recover from the shock of Khaldan turning into a zombie, the last rays of sunlight fade away.

With a scream of agony, Artemis97 falls to the ground, blood pouring from her ears and nose, clutching her head, exposing a bloodsoaked bandage on her arm. Many of you back away from her, yet Freshmeat approaches her, with worry in his eyes.

What Happens to Freshmeat (1d4=2) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1297899)

Artemis97 then leaps up, her eyes glowing red, her face devoid of humanity, and her throat giving out a groaning noise. She grabs onto Freshmeat, and bites deep into him, tearing out a large chunk of flesh off his arm. With a roar, several of you rush her with your impromptu weapons, and manage to throw her off the barricades, where she joins her fellow zombies.

Summary of Events
Khaldan was LYNCHED! As he was being lynched, he turned into a ZOMBIE due to a previous infection.
Heretic lost a finger to Khaldan as he was turned! Due to the events he was saved from lynching.
Artemis97 was infected by the zombie virus before Day 1 – Is now a ZOMBIE!
Freshmeat has been BITTEN by Artemis97!

Day 1 Ends – Night 1 Begins – Night will last 48 Hours

((Apologizes about the quality, way tired and sleepy. Things should get better once I am able to get some sleep.))

All of the new zombies
You may now be dead, but you still PLAY! Please do the following:
Send me a list of 3 players you wish to target.
Post during the night saying if you are targeting hiders or assaulting the barricades

Rinquist
2007-10-03, 08:59 PM
Taking in the horror of everything that's just transpired, Rinquist slowly turns his gaze from the zed horde towards the still living.

I... I can't believe that there's people among us crazy enough to want to be a part of that hell that's right outside of the barricades!

Rinquist eyes all of his fellow survivors.

Crazy or not, ma taught me well. If this is my last night alive, then I'm making my stand here, there's wounded and young'uns to be protected. Who's with me?

Rinquist stares wistfully at his near empty pack of cigarettes.

Figures ...

Staying with the survivors at the barricades.

Ezlo
2007-10-03, 10:41 PM
Ezlo views the carnage with a disapproving eye.

"In my day zombies wouldn't come and out themselves to the general public. They just ate human flesh in the private of their own homes, and the world was better off for it! Stupid world and it's stupid zombies. Bah! Stupid raw meatloaf! Why can't you taste like your cooked! I put in the paste just like the leprechaun said! Stupid leprechauns and their stupid recipes.

Ever mumbling, Ezlo rearranges the tinfoil hat on his head, lays down on his usual bench now relocated behind the barricades, covers himself with yesterday's newspaper, and takes a nap.

androgial
2007-10-03, 10:53 PM
your right rinquist.

*andro reaches behind one of the recovery beds from the blood drive and pulls out a leather jaket and backpack, the ones he came in. slipping on the jacket, he pops 5 of the pills in the bottle he found noting that there was far fewer than 10000 pills in it. he washed the pills down with some whiskey from his flask in his jacket then put both away, the bottle in his pack. hitching up his pack he lit up 2 marlboros from another pocket and handed one to rinquist.*

aint enough room inside the barricades to protect everyone. maybe il see ya in the morning maybe i wont. rock on everyone.

*picking up a baseball bat from near the door he wanders out into the mall to hide for the night*

banjo1985
2007-10-04, 04:34 AM
From his vantage point searching for supplies, Red sees the carnage at the barricades and his smile falters a little. Maybe its starting to dawn on him that this isn't just some game.

"Hey, now this isn't good! My uncles in this mall somewhere, I sure hope he didn't....oh.....oh no...."

Red sits down where he is a starts to weep quietly, hopefully he'll feel better in the morning.

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-04, 04:54 AM
Jerry rushes over to Freshmeat to inspect his injurie(s).

"Oh Crap, she bit a whole chunk of his arm off! What's gonna happen to him? Will he turn into.. one of t-them?"

He backs away in fear, and hears what Rinquist says.

"I'm with you, We need to make a stand. Besides, after working in this mall for so many years, i know this place inside out."

EDIT: Tonight i hide in the barricades.

huyneo
2007-10-04, 06:08 AM
oh...as he stops spewing words from his mouth and sits down
This isn't good for anyone here.. Hopefully people will live from me
repairing the barricades..
Picks up a pipe and starts to leave the barricade, hiding somewhere else

Freshmeat
2007-10-04, 06:58 AM
Freshmeat eyes Jerry with a slight hint of mistrust, but gives him the benefit of the doubt for now. There were more important matters to take care of, such as his blood-soaked zombie-DNA-infected arm. He'd need to get the doctor to look at it tomorrow.

[Take shelter in the barricades]
(we are supposed to put that here, right? Or should we PM our decisions?)

Artemis97
2007-10-04, 07:18 AM
It seems Artemis wasn't thrown very far over the barricades as she has begun to meander back towards the 'safe' area. Once there the now zombified woman claws at the defences, hoping to tear them down. She had gotten a taste for human flesh, and knew there was more inside the barricades. She must break through the hard outer shell to get to the squishy center inside.

Jontom Xire
2007-10-04, 07:41 AM
Wow, just read the first post. This looks really good. Wish I had signed up now!!

Skippy
2007-10-04, 08:28 AM
Hey guys, is it OK if I hide in the barricades?

Terumitsu
2007-10-04, 09:02 AM
Terumitsu eyed Dr. Bath and Rinquist Rather unkindly what with the misspelling of his name and all. He did take the gun but failed to see how it would help... Sure it was blugeoning damage.... highly concentrated anyway. But it was still just a toy. Why are they leaving shelter anyway? he mused as he watched a few people go. There was more safety in numbers here. More people batting away at zombies... Unless.... Would those cultists be insaine enough to try and survive outside the makeshift stronghold here? He did not voice this but he did keep it on his mind. He took up the nearest club-like object, a crowbar, and Hid in the barracades, Staying close to Radikalskippy. I'll watch your back if you keep the buggers off mine.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-10-04, 01:03 PM
Gah, Stupid zombies, geuss those WWYDIZA & HTIYSSI/WZA were really helpfull.
*hides in barricades*

*points at Terumitsu, just couse*

Trix
2007-10-04, 01:15 PM
Trix had just arrived back from her search for a weapon when the events transpired.

Protecting herself at the barricades, she holds her new found Baseball bat close to her in anticipation of the scary night ahead.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-04, 02:15 PM
Hide behind the barricades

Alarra
2007-10-04, 02:26 PM
(Um..I'm confused about whether or not we're supposed to post that we're doing something at night...) but in case we are...I'll hide behind the barricades.

Korias
2007-10-04, 03:01 PM
(Um..I'm confused about whether or not we're supposed to post that we're doing something at night...) but in case we are...I'll hide behind the barricades.

((I PMd my action, as the zombies can see this thread. That way, they have a better Idea of whether to come attack or go find the hiders. Can't give them that opportunity to find me, eh?))

Therarde
2007-10-04, 03:10 PM
In addition, one minor change, due to my schedule, which is kicking me harder than I thought.

Innocent hiding and manning barricades will be randomly assigned. There could be items that will change that on a case-by-case basis.

((Hey guys, what about this?))

huyneo
2007-10-04, 04:53 PM
OK..... Everyone....
there are about 12-14 open spots in the barricade
I have so far counted 11 people have taken a spot in it...
So.... unless no cultists worked on the barricade....
you are fine

Draken
2007-10-04, 05:27 PM
Draken decides to stay away from the nearly filled barricades and goes to Hide somewhere else.

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-04, 07:59 PM
Hides elsewhere

heretic
2007-10-04, 08:08 PM
I'll hide elsewhere, but I think that it's randomly assigned.

Therarde
2007-10-04, 08:12 PM
Wow...is nobody listening to me? *points at above post*

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-04, 08:29 PM
I'm just playing it safe.

Pwenet
2007-10-04, 08:40 PM
((Hey guys, what about this?))

Slight Update:
Give me till the end of Night 1 to work out things. If I can correct the screwed up thing I did in my spreadsheet, I will allow you all to decide, otherwise it will be done randomly.

In addition item effects will be given out with the next posting.

Sorry for all the delays, work is a bit more chaotic than I first thought it would, but I'm getting used to my schedule and things will hopefully stabilize soon.

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-05, 12:41 AM
Zombie no need to fear imagined zombies. Me go elsewhere cause barricade no safe.

Orzel
2007-10-05, 04:00 AM
Holding his newly found bottle of extra spicy hot pepper sauce, Orzel hides elsewhere.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-10-05, 06:13 AM
The llama hides in the barricade he worked so hard to build.

Therarde
2007-10-05, 07:25 AM
Oh...well in that case I'll hide elsewhere.

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-05, 08:57 AM
I'm hiding in the bunker.

DraPrime
2007-10-05, 09:52 AM
*hides elsewhere*

Malpik Azhurer
2007-10-05, 10:21 AM
Hides somewhere else

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-05, 01:23 PM
Also hides somewhere for lack of zombie related incidents.

Pwenet
2007-10-05, 04:01 PM
In order to provide the best DM I can, I'm going to post it tomorrow. My brain is far too fried to do anything presently without OD'ing on caffeine, and I just need a solid nights sleep.

In addition I plan on setting a more fixed scheduled in order to make sure things will happen on time despite my employment.

Thank you all for your patience.

Dr. Bath
2007-10-05, 05:33 PM
(well since it appears I haven't missed the deadline)
Dr. E Bath hides behind the barricade.

Rinquist
2007-10-05, 07:21 PM
Rinquist stamps out his last cigarette, now a smoldering filter, on the ground.

Someone hand me a weapon. We're in for a long night.

North
2007-10-05, 09:30 PM
I go and hide somewhere. Hopefully out of reach enough.

Helgraf
2007-10-05, 11:31 PM
My brain is fried from a BESM session that ... damn, I wish I had a tape recorder.

Helgraf hides someplace else

Keledrath
2007-10-06, 09:22 AM
Hiding.
Dmn. The doctor had better take a look at those two tommorow.

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-06, 09:38 AM
is it to late for me to sign up? :biggrin:

Pwenet
2007-10-06, 11:25 AM
*Inserts a wide variety of curses towards Microsoft Excel and the lazy programmers, then realizes he is posting.*

Okay - Update.

My brain works again! YAY! Sleep is good.

I have been working on the thread again! YAY!

I hate how excel does things. BOO!

After several hours banging away at stuff, I accidently deleted the master file for the game. Ya.... WHAT!!?! :smalleek:

Oh (censored)!

Now relax. I got all the actions recorded, and the PM's saved, so nothing was lost, other than my previous attempt at record keeping.

In fact, I like the fact I lost that file, for starting over I got a better system set up.

GM WILL OCCUR today, just will be towards the late afternoon/evening.

In addition, with the zombies being able to come back as players and everything, new players ARE WELCOMED throughout the game.

What roles they will have, noones knows. Except for myself of course.

Edit: 2:45 pm EST - Good News!

The spreadsheet is COMPLETED! I have all the night actions done, and events noted.

Taking a short break at the gym, then coming back and getting the narration posted for today.

Again, I'm very sorry about the delays at the start of this. Things should be moving a bit better now that I got that major pain out of the way.

Pwenet
2007-10-06, 04:44 PM
As the dreaded night falls, the scene of barely controlled chaos fades from the lynching’s changes into a scene of pure chaos. Zombies throw themselves against the barricades, shoving arms, legs, and heads through them, only to have the various limbs bashed or sliced by the various pieces of equipment you all are using to hold them.

Your thoughts have since shifted from the tragic fate of Artemis97, and as such are unprepared to see the zombified features of her within the mass of zombies. She joins those assaulting the barricades, but something in her face, is different. While the other zombies have a complete blank stare, her eyes show a glimmer of intelligence, of thought, cruelly twisted by the process that turned her into a zombie.

This is shown clearly and Terumitsu heroically tries to shove a bench back into place, and Artemis97 grabs him, and yanks violently, dislocating his shoulder with a *POP* noise that echoes throughout the area. His screams from the pain are heard as she yanks his prone figure towards her, painfully forcing him through the small hole in the barricades. Even before he is fully through, she starts feeding on him, along with the other zombies in the crowd.

Thankfully for your tastes and stomachs, the last view you see of Terumitsu is his left arm nearly eaten off, with the zombies leaping onto him to finish the process, blocking the view of the feeding.

Yet on the bright side, the early dawn light breaks out, pouring through the windows, and the zombies movements slow, and they slowly start to wander around, moaning and looking around. Those of you with sharp eyes can see the horrific image of the mauled Terumitsu rising from the floor, joining the zombies as they wander around, not threatening you but keeping you trapped once again.

Terumitsu – KILLED by Artemis97 – He was in the barricades!

Zombies {table]Name | History | Date
Artemis97 | Infected | Day 1
Khaldan | Lynched | Day 1
Terumitsu | Killed by Artemis97 | Night 1[/table]

Status of Players During the Night
{table]Name | Status
Alarra | In Barricades
Almighty Salmon | Exposed
Androgial | Exposed
Atreyu the Masked Llama | Exposed
Banjo1985 | In Barricades
Bookboy | Hidden
Carrion_Humanoid | Exposed
CurlyKitGirl | Hidden
dallas-dakota | Exposed
Dr. Bath | In Barricades
Dragonprime | Hidden
Draken | Hidden
Eldritch Knight | In Barricades
EmeraldRose | Exposed
Evnafets | Exposed
Ezlo | In Barricades
Fleeing Coward | Hidden
Freshmeat | Exposed
Gnome Barbarian | Exposed
Helgraf | Hidden
Heretic | Hidden
Huyneo | Exposed
Korias | Exposed
Lord Magtok | Exposed
Malpik Azhurer | Hidden
North | In Barricades
Orzel | In Barricades
purple gelatinous cube o' Doom | Exposed
Radikalskippy | Exposed
Raiser_B1ade | In Barricades
Rinquist | Exposed
Terumitsu | In Barricades
Therarde | Hidden
Traveling_Angel | Hidden
Trix | Exposed
Verrukt | Exposed
Zar Peter | Exposed [/table]

As work begins on repairing the damaged barricades, rumors start traveling around, how some people woke up with strange ailments after being assaulted and rendered unconscious, how others were wandering around in the background of the battle, performing foul deeds. Yet this is interrupted when with a shrill whine, the PA system activates.

”Hello? Can anyone hear me? I am Trapped here, and need help! Oh god, they killed my friends, family, I don’t know how I escaped, but I need your help! And I can help you as well, for my family, we are VAMPIRE HUNTERS, and there is one among you who is of them. They are as bad as the zombies, and we are sure there is one here, and most likely alive! Help save me, and I’ll help you! I see you on the video system, and see that you are very close to me, for I am trapped in a security station. Please – HELP ME to save YOURSELVES!”

You all have the following choices:
Work on the barricades
Go hunting for supplies
Stage a rescue attempt to save the person on the PA system
Items Found the Previous Day

{table]Player Name | Item Found | Item Effect
Androgial | Pills, lots and lots of Pills | Consuming these pills will grant you the ability to take on anything during the night, making sure that if you are going to die, you will take something with you. However this will strain your system, and can only use this once every 4 game days.
Banjo1985 | Squirt Gun and Gum | Taken from the toy store, it is the SUPER-DUPER-VERY-AWSOME Mark 200K V2 SQUIRT GUN, with a backpack water tank. The designers of it said it had enough pressure to act as a flamethrower if need be, though kids were STRONGLY warned NOT to use it for that function, plus you would need something other than water to put into it. Plus it came with a free pack of gum.
CurlyKitGirl | 2 Gallon Tank of Gasoline | Wandering towards the auto-parts store, you find a gas can sitting on the side. It is filled to the brim with gasoline.
Eldritch Knight | 12-Pack of Mac & Cheese | Mix this is water and heat, and you got a hearty meal. Eating this will prevent you for 1 day of being infected with Stage 1 of the zombie virus.
EmeraldRose | Medical Supplies | Can be used on 1 person to cure Stage 1 of the Zombie Virus.
Ezlo | Case of Bottled Water | The label says it is from the mountains of the far north, but more likely the water is from a tap nearby. In any case, you have 12 bottles of water.
Fleeing Coward | Box of Cockroach Brains | The rusty nail that you found led you to this pack in a strange foods store. There is a warning saying that zombies should not eat the contents of the box, and that strange results may occur from eating them.
Freshmeat | Camping Backpack | Passing the outdoor adventures store, you see a backpack, fully loaded on a display stand. Stealing it, you find it contains almost anything one would need on a camping trip, expect weapons.
Helgraf | Box of Ramen Noodles | An box of Ramen Noodles, easy to make, designed for college students and dirt cheap.
Lord Magtok | Welding Torch | In a section of the mall under construction, you happen to find a welding torch. This can serve many different functions, from helping to reinforce the barricades to being a defensive weapon.
Malpik Azhurer | Chainsaw | You find a chainsaw. However there is only enough gasoline in it for one night use, after which it will be a really heavy club. During the night you choose to use it, you are immune to any attacks thanks to being able to defend yourself.
North | Bag of Apples | An apples a day keeps the doctor away. Eating these apples will prevent you from being infected with the Zombie Virus.
Orzel | Ancient Battle-Axe | This weapon, stolen from the antique store, is a well-crafted 2-handed battle axe from ages past. If you are attacked during the night, you will be able to defend yourself, but you have a feeling that the axe may only work once.
Trix | Pepper Spray | Wandering past a store that is advertising items for self-defense, you take a canister of pepper spray. In the event you are about to be lynched, you can use this to escape lynching and save yourself for a day.[/table]

Therarde
2007-10-06, 05:21 PM
Therarde looks around confusedly. Vampires? Great, what's next, werewolves? Aliens? Lawyers? Well, we might as well get one of those out of the way. Who's with me to help that vampire hunter?

androgial
2007-10-06, 05:56 PM
a hunter oh yeah lets save him im saving the vampire hunter

Pwenet
2007-10-06, 06:01 PM
My final OOC post for now, just to clarify two things.

#1 - I decided to keep recruiting even while the game is playing. Due to the environment and the setup I spent most of today sweating out for book-keeping, it will be VERY simple to add new people. As such, if you are reading this, and want to play, send a PM and you will be worked in.

#2 - Night actions. Specifically hiding and barricades mechanics. You may have noticed that the person killed this evening was hiding in the barricades. What happened is that I have given a percentage chance to each of the 2 actions of doing various things.

However both the zombie and the target need to be "in-sync" for any of these to happen. That means if the target is hiding in the barricades, the zombie must attack the barricades to attack that target. If the target is hiding, the zombie needs to be looking for hiders.

Barricades{table]Number Range | Result
1 to 15 | Target Killed
16 to 30 | Target Infected
31 to 70 | Nothing Happens
71 to 100 | Zombie Killed[/table]

Hiding{table]Number Range | Result
101 to 130 | Target Killed
131 to 160 | Target Infected
161 to 190 | Nothing Happens
191 to 200 | Zombie Killed[/table]

As you can see, what happened to the person who died tonight was that a 15 was rolled for him, which resulted in him being killed.

Now, what happens if none of the options match up, and if the barricades do not have enough space.

Exposed{table]Number Range | Result
201 to 240 | Target Killed
241 to 280 | Target Infected
281 to 295 | Nothing Happens
296 to 300 | Zombie Killed[/table]

Exposed means you are stuck and confused, as such there is a higher risk of bad things happening.

The way I have the system set up, the target with the lowest number is the one that has the effect take place. The number is generated through a series of calculations involving random numbers, formula for the number of barricade slots and users wanting to use the barricades, and items (to be added for the next night).

This means that if you hide in the barricades, but there is not enough space, you will be at a higher risk if you are exposed. As such as you look over who is going where, it might be a better idea to hide, where you have a better chance of surviving if you happen to be targeted.

I hope that this clarifies things.

Enjoy!

Freshmeat
2007-10-06, 06:22 PM
Glad to have survived through the night, Freshmeat heads to the makeshift infirmary, hoping to get cured as soon as possible. Just as he starts to consider the creative possibilities a camping backpack might offer, his gaze meets that of nurse Emeraldrose.
Since he has to wait anyway, he decides to chat her up in what proves to be yet another disastrous event.

"So eh," he says nervously. "You come here often?"

Raiser Blade
2007-10-06, 06:23 PM
I hunt for supplies

DraPrime
2007-10-06, 06:26 PM
*wanders of to hunt for supplies*

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-06, 06:42 PM
Looks for supplies as well

Ezlo
2007-10-06, 07:37 PM
Ezlo walks up to Banjo.

"Sonny boy! Over here! Listen up! I can't help but notice you got one of those Water Gun doohickies! Well, I got 6 bottles of water which I'll give to you if you help me free the Vampire Hunter. I knew his father, right good family they are."

huyneo
2007-10-06, 08:36 PM
OHhhhh Snaps....
Only 8 people were protected by the barricades
And 15 people worked on it!!!!!
soo... 15 minus 8..
carry the 1...
Screw the math
Ok here is the list of the ppl who made the barricade good/bad
Korias
Me
Heretic
Draken
Rinquist
Almighty Salmon
Alarra
Terumitsu
Dr.Bath
Therarde
Carrion_Humanoid
Traveling Angel
Atreyu (but how the hell can a Llama be a heretic?!)
Rasier_B1ade
Evnafets

Don't vote me!

I do not know what to do.

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-06, 08:44 PM
^Correction: The lovers may have worked on the 'cades, making 2 cultists that were on the 'cades yesterday.

Edit: Well, again, then it might be 5 as well.

huyneo
2007-10-06, 08:47 PM
Oh.. sorry, edited after you said that...
So... atleast 7 people are cultists then...

Korias
2007-10-06, 09:19 PM
Just a statement, I never worked on the cades. Also, I searched for an item that aparrently was overlooked. Apart from that, Ouch.

Either way, The Merchant searches for an item that can help him. Hearing the PA system activate, he sighs. Vampires? What a load of bull. He probably thinks its a vampire, but it could be a smart zombie, just like in Half Life.

Rinquist
2007-10-06, 10:36 PM
Feeling cold and hopeless, Rinquist ignores the pleas coming from the Mall's PA system and exits the barricades and makes his way into the mall.

I'll be back in a while. I need smokes. If I don't have one soon I'm going to be worse than the bastard zombies.

... Maybe I should pick up something blunt and heavy while I'm out, too.

Rinquist goes in search of cigarettes, and maybe a crowbar.

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-06, 10:58 PM
"I am certain that this PA call may be a ploy by the cultists to lure us out of our stronghold. However, it would be best to investigate anyway, as if it is a trap, the identity of some cultists may be revealed. For this purpose, I shall Join the Rescue Party. Who will go with me?"

Skippy
2007-10-06, 11:19 PM
I will treat Freshmeat while I can

huyneo
2007-10-06, 11:30 PM
Ummm yeah...
We still need people to fix the barricades!
Works on barricades

Helgraf
2007-10-06, 11:45 PM
Helgraf shakes his head. "Plenty of supplies for one night."
*Helgraf works on the barricades*

Artemis97
2007-10-07, 12:35 AM
Artemis shuffles through the mall, gnawing on what's left of Terumitsu's arm. Mmm.... Bone Marrow.

Dr. Bath
2007-10-07, 05:45 AM
((wow, a lot of cultists worked on the barracade))

Elgar Bath seems slightly disallusioned this morning. The nights events have sobered him to the reality of what is happening,
"Well. Yes. This has been a.....disappointing turn of events."

Freshmeat
2007-10-07, 07:08 AM
Freshmeat walks back and forth at the barricades, inspecting the carnage brought about, whether directly or indirectly, by the impromptu tag-team of cultists and zombies.

"Hear me, people! By my recollection, fifteen people have been working on the barricades. On average, a day's work will result in a single life's protection. However, there was only room for nine of us. That means six cultists have sabotated our efforts yesterday." (changed in light of new information)

"Now, I don't claim to have an intricate understanding of the workings of a cult, but I've read an article about them in the newspaper, so I guess that sort of counts.
First of all, there are the lowly initiates, whom they use for manual labor. They, and they alone, are the ones responsible for creating flaws in the barricades we constructed. But that's not all - they are usually lead by a twisted trifecta that consists of a cult leader, a mad scientist and, more often than not, an enforcer of sorts.

"These cultists are a disease - one that will soon spread over all of us, unless we take action. I'm pretty sure they've already begun converting some of us, or taking them aside for tests both horrible and unnatural. And that'll probably continue on a daily basis."

"People! Understand the gravity of our situation!
Only a single evening has passed, yet more than 1/4th of us is with these cultists.
If we take both zombie attacks and infections into account, a breaking point is inevitable. If we are to stand against these cultists, we have to make our stand now!"

"You," he says to nurse Emeraldrose. "I've seen you wander around the barricades last night, tending to the wounds of us all. Have you, perchance, noticed something that would incriminate one of us?"

(OOC: In light of new information [see below], this calculation is no longer entirely correct, however, between the impressive mixture of zombie killings, daily infection-deaths caused by the scientist, infection-deaths caused by pre-infections, enforcer killings and daily cultist recruitment, suffice it to say that civlian numbers will start dropping real soon, so the point still stands.)

banjo1985
2007-10-07, 07:42 AM
Red looks up at Ezlo and shakes his head.

Nah mister, I don't want any more water, but I will help you rescue the vampire guy. But not until I ask Curly something."

Red takes his water pistol over to Curly, popping some new gum into his mouth as he goes.

"Hey, do you think you could spare me a little of that gasoline? I think I might have got myself a flamethrower here!"

Red grins goofily,a budding pyromaniac to be sure!

Pwenet
2007-10-07, 07:51 AM
Clarification:
Certain cultists contribute -1 to the barricades.
Others contribute -2 to the barricades.

Yes I love giving you all headaches :smalltongue:

Dr. Bath
2007-10-07, 08:02 AM
((just to clarify: Does a normal cultist, when sabotaging, actually remove the work done by someone else, or just look like they're doing something when they're not?))

Pwenet
2007-10-07, 08:15 AM
((just to clarify: Does a normal cultist, when sabotaging, actually remove the work done by someone else, or just look like they're doing something when they're not?))

((They actually remove word done by someone else.))

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-07, 09:02 AM
*the Vampire Hunter lights another one of his smokes, and sharpens his Machette as he watches the video cameras of the carpark looking for his American muscle car, he manages to find it and sees that it hasnt been broken into yet.*

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-07, 10:09 AM
Hmm? He's in the Security Station eh? Yes, i know a way into there.

Jerry goes to help rescue the Vampire Guy.

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-07, 10:58 AM
Again, I suspect the lovers were on the cades yesterday. This would mean 4 cultists, by Freashmeat's calculations.

heretic
2007-10-07, 12:21 PM
heretic searches for supplies, eventually alighting on a fire extinguisher in a glass case. Opening it, he removes the 'stinguisher and hefts it, testing it's weight. "Well, if Red lights us on fire, I'll be ready to put it out."

androgial
2007-10-07, 03:58 PM
oh and while im thinking of it id just like to point out that during the discussion yesterday both heretic and salmon pointed at each other when the votes were tied, and when it looked like he was going to be lynched heretic switched his vote to force a tie breaker trying to protect himself. both heretic and salmon worked on the baracades yesterday. lets send one to the fate they want.

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-07, 04:41 PM
Points at androgial

"Now sir, your common sense seems to be taking a vacation. No matter what roles someone has, they will always kill someone else instead of themselves, especially when the other is a unknown quality. Self-preservation is not indicative of guilt. Hasty conclusions, however, are suspicious. You may just be not thinking correctly, or you may be a cultist."

evnafets
2007-10-07, 05:36 PM
A Vampire hunter? You know a week ago I would have said there was no such thing as Vampires. But then a week ago I would have said there was no such thing as Zombies.
If he's meant to be good at fighting these things, I say we go help him.

evnafets joins the rescue mission

Pwenet
2007-10-07, 06:46 PM
24 Hour Update:

The following people have not posted or indicated that they would be away.
Alarra
Bookboy
Carrion_Humanoid
CurlyKitGirl
dallas-dakota
Dr. Bath
Draken
EmeraldRose
Fleeing Coward
Freshmeat
Gnome Barbarian
Khaldan
Lord Magtok
Malpik Azhurer
North
Orzel
purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
Terumitsu
Trix
Verrukt
Zar Peter

The Lynch List{table]Number of Votes | Lynchee

1 | Androgial

1 | Heretic[/table]

Each day and night actions will be extended to 72 hours each due to the number of people and possible actions. If the end of day/night cycle falls on a Friday, I reserve the right to push the narration ahead for one more day.

I will be doing 24 hours status reports however, and maybe mini-narrations as well as time and mental sanity permits.

Remember, newcomers are still welcomed to join!

Khaldan
2007-10-07, 06:47 PM
*khaldan stares at heretic, muttering something about brains*

Pwenet
2007-10-07, 06:55 PM
A Sudden Addition

As several of you prepare to set out towards rescuing the Vampire Hunter, and others go off in search of supplies, one of the large air ducts overhead suddenly groans, then collapses into the middle of the room. Tumbling out of it is a man, covered head to toe in smudge from the ducts.

Please welcome aboard Pingcode20 to the game!

EmeraldRose
2007-10-07, 08:02 PM
*snip*
"You," he says to nurse Emeraldrose. "I've seen you wander around the barricades last night, tending to the wounds of us all. Have you, perchance, noticed something that would incriminate one of us?"

Why do you ask? Do you have something to hide? Rest assured though, that I am looking.

*the nurse, having tended to those minor wounds she could, begins to repair the barricade, in anticipation of another battle in the night*

Korias
2007-10-07, 08:04 PM
Korias returns from his escapades outside of the barricades and helps the man out of the Airduct. Gotcha mate. Names Korias. What were ya doin in the ducts?

heretic
2007-10-07, 08:23 PM
Hearing Traveling Angel's words, heretic glares at adrogial. "Of course I changed my vote. Anybody with a sense of self-preservation would have changed their vote. You would have changed your vote. What's more, I have taken a pledge to stay away from the barricades from now on if that would pacify my detractors."

Ezlo
2007-10-07, 09:43 PM
Overhearing the conversation between adrogial and the others, Ezlo gives his opinion, of which he SO loves to do.

You idjit! Tell me you wouldn't do the same! I know back in my day, tactics like that were used ALL the time! And we didn't complain, we just took things like a man, unless we were a woman and then we took it like leprechauns. Don't ask me why, but we did. So buckle up son, you're in for a bumpy ride, don't go pointing randomly for inane reasons."

He then stumps back over to the rescue party group. Where he was just in the middle of trying to bless his water for the vampire hunter to use when he got free.

Alarra
2007-10-07, 10:42 PM
Alarra wanders off in search of first aid supplies.

Freshmeat
2007-10-08, 02:48 AM
(OOC:
Why do you ask? Do you have something to hide? Rest assured though, that I am looking.

I've got nothing to hide. I just though that, since you're a confirmed civilian, as well as a scrier, maybe you could tell us whom you've scried last night. If it was a cultist, we'd know who to point at. If it was a civilian, we'd know who not to point at (at least, for now, as they could be recruited later on).
If you happened to scry a mason or lover though, I'm sure everyone can understand why you'd want to keep it a secret.

* On barricades,sabotage, lovers and shelters:
In light of the new information we've been given, I'd say the calculation is as follows, until further notice puts this to doubt:
- 15 people work at the barricades: 12 civilians, 3 cultists.
- 12 secure shelters are constructed, minus 3 because of cultist sabotage work
As such, during the night, 9 people can take shelter.

The 'lovers' angle is interesting, however, the rules state that if the barricades are breached - which they were - they'll be the first to die. Since Terumitsu died alone yesterday, that means the lovers were not at the barricades yesterday. One might have been, but not both.

Today I'll be working on the barricades.
I still point at almighty salmon.

Malpik Azhurer
2007-10-08, 10:07 AM
Goes to find the Vampire Hunter

Zar Peter
2007-10-08, 11:11 AM
Zar Peter seams to be relativly useless at day.

I work on the barricades now!

Castaras
2007-10-08, 11:41 AM
A random zombie wanders into the thread, and points at a nearby picture.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/0/0b/180px-BrainsThunderbirds.jpg

Brains.

It then wanders out again.

Artemis97
2007-10-08, 11:52 AM
Artemis shuffles past the picture, points at it, then applauds in a rather stiff manner before returning to her random shamblings.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-08, 12:01 PM
Red looks up at Ezlo and shakes his head.

Nah mister, I don't want any more water, but I will help you rescue the vampire guy. But not until I ask Curly something."

Red takes his water pistol over to Curly, popping some new gum into his mouth as he goes.

"Hey, do you think you could spare me a little of that gasoline? I think I might have got myself a flamethrower here!"

Red grins goofily,a budding pyromaniac to be sure!

"I'm a geek; of course you can have some. Enough to fill up the waterpistol three times. And I think that I will look for some supplies again cos I really fancy some multicoloured jelly snakes." Curly runs over to the balcony to have a look over at the people milling around. "Ooh, look at Bookboy."

Dr. Bath
2007-10-08, 01:17 PM
Dr. Bath is still a little shaken, and wander off to find a pipe and glass of whiskey. Having drunk the glass of whiskey, some colour has returned to his cheeks and his spirits picked up slightly.

"Now, chaps, what's all this about 'Cultists'? Who in their right mind would want to undermine our great efforts, what? Although I must say that some of those in this group look a little of their rocker, if you ask me. That Elzo seems one colony short of an empire, if you know what I mean."

Dr Bath rumages in his pocket, but does not find whatever he's looking for. He wanders off again looking for it.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-10-08, 03:18 PM
I find someplace to hide, quickly

(Computer is in the shop with a hd issue. Will be on more regularly when I get my laptop back.)

North
2007-10-08, 04:48 PM
That was so gross. I guess Artemis really needed a hand from Teremitsu. HEHEHEheehehHEHE. Note to self. I might be going crazy.*Points at Heritic* What were you doing on the 'cades yesterday? Even the barricades are not safe anymore. I need something to defend myself. If only they had a lightsaber store here! Calm down and think what would Bruce Campbell do?

*Looks for supplies in S-Mart*

Rinquist
2007-10-08, 04:57 PM
Mind if I get some of that whiskey, Doc?

Rinquist also points at Ezlo

pingcode20
2007-10-08, 05:15 PM
"I got lost. Very, very lost..." mutters Pingcode, as wanders off to find some supplies.

Traveling_Angel
2007-10-08, 07:33 PM
The 'lovers' angle is interesting, however, the rules state that if the barricades are breached - which they were - they'll be the first to die. Since Terumitsu died alone yesterday, that means the lovers were not at the barricades yesterday. One might have been, but not both.

I'm saying that they may have worked on the cades, but then run off and hide, as they saw that the cades were overpacked.

Also, to anyone who hasn't posted an action, I suggest that you work on the barricades, because we have enough seachers right now.

huyneo
2007-10-08, 07:42 PM
Wow.. only 4 people are working on barricades right now.
Me
Helgraf
Zar Peter
Emerald Rose

as far as i know...
so if this acutally happens...
we might have an idea who is a cultist.

Pwenet
2007-10-08, 08:35 PM
Approximately 24 Hours Remaining in the Day!

The following people have not posted or indicated that they would be away.
Bookboy
Carrion_Humanoid
dallas-dakota
Draken
Fleeing Coward
Gnome Barbarian
Lord Magtok
Orzel
Trix

The Lynch List{table]Number of Votes | Lynchee

3 | Androgial

2 | Heretic

2 | Elzo

1 | Bookboy

1 | Almighty Salmon[/table]

Terumitsu
2007-10-08, 08:56 PM
The Teru-zombie suddenly shambles off to find the Atemis zombie... Intent on getting the arm back.

Helgraf
2007-10-08, 09:16 PM
"I've got nothing to go by really ... sorry Heretic"

Keledrath
2007-10-08, 10:50 PM
Go rescue the guy.
Retalitatory point at CKG.
Finds a stash of working weapons/ammo from Halo 3.

Artemis97
2007-10-08, 11:21 PM
Artemis bumps into terumitsu and holds out what remains of his arm. "Brains! err...Brain braiiins brains brainssss?*"

*Hey! Errr...I guess you want this back?

Terumitsu
2007-10-09, 12:03 AM
Terumitsu reaches out for his arm but.. his other arm falls off. With a stare at the new development with an expression that only made his zombie face look clueless... if a zombie could look more clueless.... Then... due to some odd thing or other, he regrew both arms... With another clueless stare... he just shrugged it off. Braiiins brains.... brrrainsss brainns. (I think I have a handle on it... looks tasty though)

Freshmeat
2007-10-09, 12:50 AM
I'm saying that they may have worked on the cades, but then run off and hide, as they saw that the cades were overpacked.

True, and that would mean 11 people (of which 2 are lovers), as well as 4 cultists were at the barricades yesterday.
11 shelters were constructed, with an additional two caused by the lovers, before 4 of them got sabotaged by the cultists. Result: 9. Seems to fit.
So, we're looking at 3 or 4 cultists here (4 if the lovers were there yesterday, 3 if they weren't), barring the appearance of more undocumented information.

Regarding the barricades: We really need more people working on them, despite this entire witch hunt against saboteurs, of which I am certainly not guiltless (the witch hunt that is, not the sabotage). Right now we have, err... 5. Yesterday it was 15.
To say barricade construction is a dull and dangerous career would be quite the understatement.

Change point from salmon to heretic (not so much 'jumping on the bandwagon' as 'countering one against a person I believe to be innocent')

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-09, 12:53 AM
*Vampire Hunter to himself* "well...I've been hold up in this Security station for a few days,...lets see whats left in the vending machine..."

*the Vampire Hunter looks in the hole he put in the Drink vending machine a while ago and see's a couple of cans of Coke, some Fanta, a bottle of Powerade and a full section full of Dr.Pepper. he pulls his head out and sighs moving over to the Food Vending Machine, there are a couple of cookies and 30 or so Chocolate bars some Sour lollies and some gum.*

*He takes the gum as he has already had a chocolate bar today and the food in the fridge has passed its expire date by a month (the security Guards must have been very un-organised people... no wonder they were found as zombies... they are Dead now though.). the gum is surprisingly refreshing*

"I wish there was something fresh though..." he thinks to himself.

*he then continues to scan through all of the security video stream trying to figure out the people he might be spending the rest of his life with and maybe find his Target.*

banjo1985
2007-10-09, 03:56 AM
"I got myself a flamethrower now if one of you jas a lighter?"

Red asks the other survivors who wanted to go and rescue the Vampire Hunter.

"Either way I'm ready now!"

Points at Androgial Dunno why but I think this guy maybe hiding something. Anyhow people lets go and rescue this vampire guy!

pingcode20
2007-10-09, 04:03 AM
"Okay, wait, stop. There's a lot of zombies outside the barricade, and you could get killed - or worse, infected. Look, I'll go. I know this place." said Pingcode, doing his best to dissuade the others as he headed off towards the security station. Going on a rescue operation

Trix
2007-10-09, 06:28 AM
(sorry for my absence, college and work catching up on me. And just to clarify, should I post my actions on the board? Since Zombies and cultists know of it? and also, if I said I found a baseball bat, does that mean I still have the baseball bat AND the can of pepper spray?)

Arising from her short, fitful and almost pointless sleep, Trix pats herself down and lets out a sigh of relief. She was still alive. She couldnt remember how she had fallen asleep, but she must have slept at an awkward angle, because she had a very stiff and sore neck.

She retreated to a quite corner in the medical centre to wash herself down with a little water. Rinsing the cold water over her face, her fingers found the sticky presence of dried blood in her hair. Washing it away in with the water, she thinks for a moment with a puzzled look wondering where the blood came from.

Then as she massaged her sore neck, she felt two small imprints on her neck. And they were sore to touch. Pressing on them with her fingers, she caused the clotted blood to break and some blood seeped onto her hand. A little bit freaked by this finding, the intercom breaks her point of concentration.


”Hello? Can anyone hear me? I am Trapped here, and need help! Oh god, they killed my friends, family, I don’t know how I escaped, but I need your help! And I can help you as well, for my family, we are VAMPIRE HUNTERS, and there is one among you who is of them. They are as bad as the zombies, and we are sure there is one here, and most likely alive! Help save me, and I’ll help you! I see you on the video system, and see that you are very close to me, for I am trapped in a security station. Please – HELP ME to save YOURSELVES!”

Freaked out by the possibilty of a vampire within the group, joins the rescue team.

Looking around the group feebily trying to fix the barricades, she says "Sorry guys, but I need to go with this group and try and help this guy... If you may my advice though, dont let Heretic help with the barricades anymore... There's something up with that guy..."

Setting off with the group, she keeps her hands in her pockets, closely fiddling with a small piece of paper in her pocket... She had someone else to find as well...

Running up to Bookboy and the rest, she speaks to him. "Hey, I'm coming with you, whats your name?"

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-09, 06:40 AM
As Jerry gets ready to go on the rescue mission he looks over at Trix.

"Y'know, i think you're right. There is something awfully suspicious about that Heretic bloke. We better keep an eye on him."

He then goes back to looking at the map on the wall, thinking about the quickest way to get to the security station.

Trix
2007-10-09, 06:44 AM
Trix was pleased that Jerry agreed with her.

Walking over to him, she looks over at the map of the mall. "So, any idea on how we can best do this? While possibly trying to avoid the flesh eating horde?" She turns to him and smiles faintly.

"Maybe you've got a plan?"

Artemis97
2007-10-09, 07:06 AM
Artemis tilts her head at the regrowth of Terumitsu's arms. There's a loud *crack* and apparently, now her head wil remain tilted sideways. "Braaainss, brains brains brrrainss" She picks up his other arm. "Brains brains braainss braiinnnss. Braaaaainnns?*"

*Well, that's certainly interesting. And you were kind of tasty. Want a bite?

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-09, 07:09 AM
"A plan? Well, unless you feel like being bait for the zombies, i've got nothing. The security station is pretty close and we have a lot of people helping get to him. If we all have each others back's we should be okay. Now, you should probably go and ask one of the others for a weapon of some sort. If you want to make it back alive that is." :smallwink:

He smiles at Trix then diverts his full attention to the map again.

"There must be an easier way.."

pingcode20
2007-10-09, 07:14 AM
"Look, as I said, it'll take me and one other person to make it there and back. I know this place like the back of my hand."

Pingcode tries to wave away the other people lining up.

"Just give me an hour and I'll be there and back with our friend the Vampire Hunter."

banjo1985
2007-10-09, 07:21 AM
Red looks up at Pingcode trying to go it alone on the rescue mission.

"What?! No way! Have you seen how many people are working on the barricades? Seriously we'll be safer going with you, especially if you and Jerry know this place as well as you say. Plus I haven't got a flamethrower for nothing!"

Red grins, and then falters a little.

"Well, without a lighter I don't have a flamethrower either...but hey I'm nearly there!"

pingcode20
2007-10-09, 07:23 AM
"Believe me, I can't take more than one person with me for this - the paths are too narrow."

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-09, 07:24 AM
"I think you should bring 3 people and keep bunched together." *you Hear screeching over the PA system.* "I don't like the Idea that 2 of you are alone by yourselves, anything could happen to you guys."

*The Vampire Hunter pauses for a minute thinking.*

"I might be able to fit through the vents though...I just don't have my tools on me at the moment to open the cover...they appear to be screwed tight shut, otherwise I would have gotten to you guys already."

banjo1985
2007-10-09, 07:27 AM
Red looks puzzled.

"Narrow...you're not planning to go through the air vents again are you? Cool! I'm small so I could fit down almost any path!"

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-09, 07:32 AM
"Well Pingcode, If you're so sure on just taking that few i think i should go with you. We both know this place very well. Besides, I wouldn't mind taking the fight back to the zombies, if you know what i mean."

"Oh, and Red? Ask Rinquist for a lighter. He smokes so much he lungs are probably pitch black."

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-09, 07:41 AM
"Well Pingcode, If you're so sure on just taking that few i think i should go with you. We both know this place very well. Besides, I wouldn't mind taking the fight back to the zombies, if you know what i mean."

*The Vampire Hunter empties the contents of the vending machines as well as he can and puts all he can fit in his pack*

Trix
2007-10-09, 08:00 AM
Trix grunts a little as she gets ordered about and told to stay.

"Who made you the boss punk?" she exclaims raising her voice. "For all we know your one of the cultists and your plan is to get you and the other "one" person bitten!!"

Dean Fellithor
2007-10-09, 08:12 AM
Trix grunts a little as she gets ordered about and told to stay.

"Who made you the boss punk?" she exclaims raising her voice. "For all we know your one of the cultists and your plan is to get you and the other "one" person bitten!!"

*O.o* *thinks to self "not good"*

[I will not be able to go on the computer untill 15-16 hours from now, please do not have my rescue before that period is up, thank you.

~Dean Fellithor.]

Terumitsu
2007-10-09, 09:13 AM
The Teru-zombie took what had been his arm and took a chunk of it off. Braiiinns... Brainss. Brrains Braaaiiiinnns... Brain Brrrains Brains Brraainnnssss?*


("Mmmmm..... Tastey. Hey I wonder... Why is it that everyone is so polite now?)

Rinquist
2007-10-09, 09:52 AM
"Oh, and Red? Ask Rinquist for a lighter. He smokes so much he lungs are probably pitch black."

Salmon, considering that we're surrounded by the walking dead that want to eat us, and cultists that want to "turn" us, I don't think that it's going to be lung cancer that makes either one of us check out. Care to bum one? It takes the edge off. And who needs to borrow my lighter?

banjo1985
2007-10-09, 09:57 AM
Red looks round at Rinquist

"That would be me sir! I have a petrol-filled super soaker! Isn't that the coolest thing ever? We'll be able to rescue this hunter guy better with some useful weapons, either that, or we'll just get Flaming Zombies that attack the barricade AND set fire to it..."

Ezlo
2007-10-09, 10:39 AM
Ezlo hobbles back to the barricades.

"It seems they have the rescue mission under control, so if you don't mind, I'm going to help work on these barricades, it seems like you need the help.

Draken
2007-10-09, 04:26 PM
Draken wakes up from his slumber and decides to go for a bookstore, look for somethng to read, he seens to have forgotten completely about the zombie infestation.

He gets himself a D&D Book know as Libris Mortis, the Book of Undead.

I go look for some loot, and I find this book.

Pwenet
2007-10-09, 04:27 PM
Narration for the End of Day 2 is COMING!

huyneo
2007-10-09, 04:29 PM
Oh snaps we are all gonna die!!!
Or at least a lot of us!
ZOMG

heretic
2007-10-09, 05:10 PM
heretic's eyes flash back and forth between those of the people surrounding him. "Please...no, I'm innocent! Ahhhhhhhh!!" He falls as the mab snatches him up.

Pwenet
2007-10-09, 05:23 PM
ZOMBIEKITTYBRAINS!!!

The day starts with people leaving in doves, avoiding the sleeping zombies while Radikalskippy starts to work on Freshmeat after he makes his various speeches, who was bitten by the zombified Artemis97 during the last episode! In the previous case for Verrukt, a blood transfusion and cleaning out of the wound was all that was needed, along with several medications. And yet this time, the zombie virus seems more aggressive in Freshmeat. The blood transfusion fails, along with the anti-viral medications. Finally Radikalskippy comes to the conclusion that there is only ONE way to save Freshmeat, and gets to the gruesome work.

Hours pass, and finally he emerges, carrying an object in a black garbage bag, with a look of disgust throws it over the barricades. The zombies nearby instantly attack the bag, tearing it open to reveal the SURGICALLY SEVERED LOWER ARM OF FRESHMEAT, which is rapidly consumed by them in their feeding frenzy. As for Freshmeat, a steady morphine drip keeps him blissfully pain free, though he now knows about the loss of his arm. Yet the wound is bandaged and stitched, and the expert care that Radikalskippy provided means that he will live a full life despite missing a arm that was being infected by the zombie virus.

With this gruesome sight, many of you head off on a hunt for supplies and to save the vampire hunter. With so many of you going off, you are all easily able to cover each other, and make your way to the security room. Yet by the time you all reach it, the Vampire Hunter is missing! The only clue to his location is an air vent laying on the ground, as if it was kicked out.

Making your way back, you hear a strange noise, and look up to see a helicopter falling from the sky, on fire and falling apart. It crashes through a skylight, falling into a burning pile of wreckage in the middle of a major hallway., crushing many zombies under it, and shredding many more as debris fly through the air, razor sharp shards slicing through flesh and bone without slowing. It does not take a genius to realize that it will never ever fly again, no matter what, and that there is probably nothing to salvage from it.

Yet there is something that could be, and with everyone there, it is easy to lift up a GATLING GUN that had fallen from the wreckage. The gun is heavy, really heavy, but there is still enough ammunition for a night, and it should work for it does not look too badly damaged. Between everyone there, it is doable to carry it back to the safety of the blood drive center.

The rest of you had by this point gotten the various points going, with it being a close match at first. And yet things seem stable until everyone returns without the vampire hunter in confusion, getting back into the barricades before the fall of night. Yet some are missing, such as the newcomer Pingcode20 and Trix, when suddenly from the downed air vent comes Pingcode20, all dirty along with Trix and Dean Fellithor, the Vampire hunter!

With everyone back, and the last sunlight starting to fade away, pointing and accusations fly in earnest, until gradually the votes settle on the form of Heretic, who denies any involvement with the evil cultists.

Grabbing him by his body, you all pick him up and carry him over towards the barricades, while he screams his innocence and begs for mercy.

”Wait, I am not one of them, MY LOVE, TELL THEM SO!!!”

”Back away from him! My LOVER is INNOCENT!”

With that yell, Travelling_Angel breaks away from the pack, holding a “clue stick”, which happens to be shaped by a two-by-four, and swings it at one of those who accused his lover of being a cultist, Androgial. The blow splits open Androgial skull, and he falls to the ground, dead to the world before he even noticed that he was struck. Yet before Traveling_Angel can do any more, he too is grabbed, and beaten up horrifically as everyone takes vengeance for his killing of Androgial, before with a cheer, the mob throws the two lovers out of the barricades, followed by the corpse of Androgial.

The zombies have no concept of love. The zombies have no concept of mercy. The zombies have no concept of table manners, for once they are done eating, they are drenched in blood and gore. Yet amazingly, Heretic and Traveling_Angel rise, while the runt of the zombie pack, Khaldan nibbles on the corpse of Angrogial, and shortly afterwards he rises as well.

With that, night falls……..


End of Day 2 – Night 2 Begins

Summary of Events
Pingcode20 RESCUSED the Vampire Hunter and brought him back!
The rescue party found a Gatling Gun that can be used to partially defend the barricades for a night!
Heretic was lynched. Himself and Traveling_Angel were THE LOVERS!
Androgial was killed by the vengeful Traveling_Angel!
Heretic, Traveling_Angel, and Androgial have risen as ZOMBIES!

{table]Player Name | Item Found | Item Effect
Alarra | Pack of Flu Shots | Giving someone a flu shot will render them immune to the zombie virus. However this only affects those that are NOT affected, if someone IS infected and is given the shot, they will instantly turn into a zombie.
Androgial |Pills, lots and lots of Pills | Consuming these pills will grant you the ability to take on anything during the night, making sure that if you are going to die, you will take something with you. However this will strain your system, and can only use this once every 4 game days.
Banjo1985 | Squirt Gun and Gum | Taken from the toy store, it is the SUPER-DUPER-VERY-AWSOME Mark 200K V2 SQUIRT GUN, with a backpack water tank. The designers of it said it had enough pressure to act as a flamethrower if need be, though kids were STRONGLY warned NOT to use it for that function, plus you would need something other than water to put into it. Plus it came with a free pack of gum.
CurlyKitGirl | 2 Gallon Tank of Gasoline | Wandering towards the auto-parts store, you find a gas can sitting on the side. It is filled to the brim with gasoline.
CurlyKitGirl | Multi-Color Jelly Snakes | These yummy snakes make a nice meal. Yum! Plus they are icky, so eating them in front of someone will NEGATE their vote.
Dean Fellithor | Various Unhealthy Snakes | Consuming these unhealthy, yet tasty snacks will advance a zombie infection by 1 stage.
Dr. Bath | A Pipe | Something used to feed a tobacco habit, this pipe makes you look dignified. Your vote counts for double when you use it.
DragonPrime | A Gold Club | FORE!!!
Draken | Libris Mortis, the Book of Undead | A book of fictional creatures, at least until now. Yet there is some truth in its pages, and thus you can now TALK TO THE ZOMBIES and understand them, and vise-versa.
Eldritch Knight | 12-Pack of Mac & Cheese | Mix this is water and heat, and you got a hearty meal. Eating this will prevent you for 1 day of being infected with Stage 1 of the zombie virus.
EmeraldRose | Medical Supplies | Can be used on 1 person to cure Stage 1 of the Zombie Virus.
Ezlo | Case of Bottled Water | The label says it is from the mountains of the far north, but more likely the water is from a tap nearby. In any case, you have 12 bottles of water.
Fleeing Coward | Box of Cockroach Brains | The rusty nail that you found led you to this pack in a strange foods store. There is a warning saying that zombies should not eat the contents of the box, and that strange results may occur from eating them.
Freshmeat | Camping Backpack | Passing the outdoor adventures store, you see a backpack, fully loaded on a display stand. Stealing it, you find it contains almost anything one would need on a camping trip, expect weapons.
Helgraf | Box of Ramen Noodles | An box of Ramen Noodles, easy to make, designed for college students and dirt cheap.
Korias | [Insert Air Rifle] | [I lost your PM, please resent]
Lord Magtok | Welding Torch | In a section of the mall under construction, you happen to find a welding torch. This can serve many different functions, from helping to reinforce the barricades to being a defensive weapon.
Malpik Azhurer | Chainsaw | You find a chainsaw. However there is only enough gasoline in it for one night use, after which it will be a really heavy club. During the night you choose to use it, you are immune to any attacks thanks to being able to defend yourself.
North | Bag of Apples | An apples a day keeps the doctor away. Eating these apples will prevent you from being infected with the Zombie Virus.
North | BOOMSTICK! | Bowing to the Master (http://youtube.com/watch?v=Oagr6Ydjzdw)
Orzel | Ancient Battle-Axe | This weapon, stolen from the antique store, is a well-crafted 2-handed battle axe from ages past. If you are attacked during the night, you will be able to defend yourself, but you have a feeling that the axe may only work once.
Pingcode20 | Head-Lamp | Using this headlamp allows you to navigate dark passageways easier and safely. In fact, using it you feel more confident in leading people around, letting you take an EXTRA PERSON! That is, until the batteries run out.
Raiser_B1ade | Pack of Batteries | A 12-pack of AA batteries, rechargeable as well.
Rinquist | Digital Camera | It takes pictures. It shows pictures. Using it allows you to view someone true role. Sadly you need a new battery each time you use it.
Trix | Pepper Spray | Wandering past a store that is advertising items for self-defense, you take a canister of pepper spray. In the event you are about to be lynched, you can use this to escape lynching and save yourself for a day.[/table]