PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Any advice on a 40k Roleplay and Starfinder Crossover game?

Cap'n Gravelock
2019-02-19, 06:12 AM
I'm planning to do a 40k Roleplay and Starfinder Crossover game tentatively called "Wedding Crashers" as it will feature Nurgle and Urgathoa getting together and the heroes of the 40k and Starfinder galaxies scrambling to stop them.

I've already started converting Deathwatch to d20 rules such as giving all their stats a +6 and such.

However, I'd like to ask if there's anyone who'd like to make more suggestions so I can get this campaign off the ground.

jintoya
2019-02-19, 02:56 PM
I'm planning to do a 40k Roleplay and Starfinder Crossover game tentatively called "Wedding Crashers" as it will feature Nurgle and Urgathoa getting together and the heroes of the 40k and Starfinder galaxies scrambling to stop them.

I've already started converting Deathwatch to d20 rules such as giving all their stats a +6 and such.

However, I'd like to ask if there's anyone who'd like to make more suggestions so I can get this campaign off the ground.
As a long time runner of 3.5, I've been considering doing a 40k game, does Pathfinder have a better starting point for futuristic settings? otherwise... It's time for some crazy Homebrew and a "hope this works"
(Surprisingly it usually works out just fine, just like my Hollow Knight campaign did)

Cap'n Gravelock
2019-02-20, 01:44 AM
As a long time runner of 3.5, I've been considering doing a 40k game, does Pathfinder have a better starting point for futuristic settings? otherwise... It's time for some crazy Homebrew and a "hope this works"
(Surprisingly it usually works out just fine, just like my Hollow Knight campaign did)

Well I am using Starfinder which is Sci Fi.