PDA

View Full Version : How about this villain team? The Order of Perfection.

Duke Malagigi
2007-09-28, 12:25 AM
Out of sheer curiosity and to read your opinions on the matter, I have decided to compile and post a villainous league from multiple fictional universes. To this end I have developed the group I dub, The Order of Perfection. They could cause terror through out the multiverse, provided they don't kill each other in the first five minutes.

Supreme Leader and True Fiendish Overlord (Over Boss)-Asmodeus (D&D especially in Dicefreaks Gates of Hell)
Infernal Patron: Himself
Tyranny, stagnation and sorrow, that is what the supreme Lord of Hell spreads in his wake. Being the being of Pure Law and Pure Evil combined has his unholy part to play in almost forms of oppressive cruelty throughout the multiverse. Because of his cosmic and psuedo-divine nature Asmodeus acts as a priest and prophet of himself and universal head of his own church. Along with his extreme intellect, personal magnetism and insights into the underlying philosophical ideals of the universe Asmodeus has an extensive network of followers. This would include mortal and fellow devils, including the other Lords of the Nine. Just to make matters worse for Aang, his friends and any off worlders (like Commander Sam Vimes, Eduard and Alfonse Elric or Malcolm Reynolds) Asmodeus can raise the dead. Admiral Zhao is dead, long live Admiral Zhao! Asmodeus is in fact the king and cosmic patron of all Lawful Evil Magnificent Bastards (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main.MagnificentBastard) and makes old Xanatos look like an amature.

Junior League Fiendish Overlord (Boss type)-Narauku (InuYasha)
Infernal Patron: Asmodeus (grudgingly)
As a powerful oni, Narauku has achieved almost god-like power and has control over mortal and demonic forces. He's highly manipulative and always comes up with some sort of contingency plan just incase he should lose. Narauku is brutal, ruthless and seeks to subjugate others while striving for inner perfection, like many others in this group.

Svengalist (Boss type)-The Master (Doctor Who)
Infernal Patron: Dispater
Among the last of the two remaining Time Lords, the Master is an undeniable genius with the technological expertise of Galifrey. Of course the Master is also a demented lunatic and mass murderer, but that shouldn't stop him from working with this group. He is a supreme manipulator whose ultimate goal is to crush the wills of "lesser" sentient beings in the universe and bend them to his will.

Cavalry General (Boss type)-Koschei the Deathless (Russian mythology)
Infernal Patron: Bael
In Russian legend there was a great bandit-king by the name of Koschei. In addition he was a powerful wizard who achieved "immortality" by removing his heart and enchanting an egg so that it would hold his soul, then inserting the egg inside of duck. The duck was inserted inside of a hare, which was placed inside a small basket, held in an iron chest. The iron chest is underneath a green moss-covered oak tree, upon an island within Koschei's palace. He also had a small army of both human and non-human bandits who were fanatically loyal to him.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/43/Ivan_Bilibin_Koshchey.jpg

Admiral (Boss type)-Davy Jones (Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest and At World's End)
Infernal Patron: Levithian
Cursed to wonder the seas as a hideous monster for shirking his responsibilities as boatman to the souls of dead sailors to their reward, Davy Jones is a cruel and vicious pirate captain. He also literally controls the waters his ship The Flying Dutchman sails upon, and is skilled at ambushes and surprise attacks on the open seas. Jones is brutal and rules his ship with an iron hand, or lobster claw, and has even gotten many of his crew to become as sadistic as he is. In addition, by raising and dropping the onboard "hammer", Davy Jones can summon the Kraken from the deepsending it to terrorize and kill Jones victims.

Space Admiral (Boss type)-Admiral Thrawn (Star Wars canon)
Infernal Patron: Bael
Admiral Thrawn is both a millitary genious and an expert in art and culture. He uses his studies of his enemies art and general culture to determine their basic psychology and turn it against them or use that knowledge to defend his own or other Order members troops in battle. Unlike some fellow Order members, Thrawn has the good sense not to waste his troops on pointless suicide missions. This of course gives Grand Admiral Thrawn the distiniction of being one of the few mostly sane members of the Order of Perfection.

Light Infantry (Boss type)-Azula (Avatar: the Last Airbender)
Infernal Patron: Belial
Cruel twisted and sadistic as all of Hell, Azula can still inspire loyalty and courage in her troops and combine that with their fear of disobeying her orders or disappointing her in the slightest. In essence Azula is a state sponsored and supporting psychopath. That and she's as close to Vile as you can get on children's television. Perfect for this Lawful Evil group.

Scientist-Dalek Sec (Doctor Who)
Infernal Patron: Mephistopheles
Due to Dalek Sec's membership in the Cult of Skaro, he (for lack of a better term) is one of the few Daleks who would consider joining forces with anyone else in this group. He is a researcher and can develop numerous genetic mutations and enhancements for the other Order members or their armies. This would be in addition to various magic/power-augmenting devices for his troops and those of his fellow Order members.

Big Gun #1-Maleficant (Disney's version of Sleeping Beauty)
Infernal Patron: Lilith
Think about it. She's a powerful sorceress who can lay waste to an entire country by her self while in dragon form if she pet her mind into it. Maleficaent is also capable of producing and using dreadful curses that can only be mitigated by opposing magic, not nullified.

Big Gun #2-The Fairy Godmother (Shrek 2)
Infernal Patron: Dispater
She's an arcane spellcasting mobster with potentially lethal magic. The Fairy Godmother also brings along her own Mafia-like foot solders and snipers. In my opinion she fits this list perfectly due to her ambition and will to dominate.

Muscle #1-Carcer (Discworld)
Infernal Patron: Levithian
Do I really need to explain Carcer to you? True, Carcer is most likely Neutral Evil, but he can be turned towards Law.

Muscle #2-The Operative (Serenity)
Infernal Patron: Beelzebub
A ruthless and brutal Alliance trained killer, the Operative believes that his evil actions (he admits that both he and his actions are evil) will lead to a grand new future, for all but him and those whom he also deems evil. He prefers to kill his enemies or victims using a sword instead a gun, he finds it more honorable to do so. The only way to turn the Operative away from his support of the Order of Perfection, is to convince him that his ideology is flawed, or failing that, his current allies are unable or unwilling to help him achieve his goals.

Hit Man #1-Mr. Teatime (Discworld)
He personally killed the Hogfather and can perform feats of physical skill normally impossible without magic. At the same time, he's highly intelligent and certifiably insane.

Hit Man #2-Findthee Swing (Discworld)
Trained by the Assassins Guild and having serving the late chief of the Unmentionables, Swing is known for his fanaticism, sadistic behavior, combat skills and keen intellect. Since his goal is societal "perfection" Swing fits the Order of Perfection like a glove.

Master of Poisons and Disease- "Dr. Thraxx" (Command & Conquer: Generals-Zero Hour)
As an expert on bio-weapons and poisons, "Dr.Thraxx" would be most skilled at modifying and employing diseases like smallpox and anthrax. This would cause widespread death and panic in addition to removing or crippling any support or aid the heroes could find. Dr. Thraxx would also gain from Dalek Sec's scientific knowledge and expertise.

The Bankroller-David Xanatos (Disney's Gargoyles)
Infernal Patron: Dispater or Mammon
Due to his years as both a business man and scientist David Xanatos has acumulated a vast fortune which he can and most likely will use to bankroll the Order. He's also a master manipulator and scientist in his own right.

Seducteress and Sabatour-Lust (Full Metal Alchemist)
Infernal Patron: Lilith
Modeled after the sin she was named for, Lust is a statuesque and cunning beauty of a woman. That said, Lust is viscious, cruel and not even really alive. She's very good at gaining and missusing the confidence of others long before they realize that she was only using them. She would have to be reigned by the other Order members to make sure she doesn't stab them in the back though.

Deputy Chessmaster, Manipulator, Assassin, Bankroller and Public Relations-Adrian Veidt A.K.A. Ozymandias (Watchmen)
Infernal Patron: Beelzebub. Besides, they share the same villain archetypes.
Born Adrian Veidt, Ozymandias is an intelligent, strong, well-coordinated, handsome and general well-adjusted man. Unfortunately for the Protectors, Adrian Veidt is also delusional, utterly ruthless, self-righteous and egomaniacal, believing himself to be the reincarnated soul of Ramses the Great, hence the name Ozymandias. Veidt/Ozymandias also has an extended business "empire", which he can use to fund the Order in addition to physical training to such a point that Adrian can deflect of catch bullets bare-handed.

Bankroller and Chessmaster- Daniel Lindermann (Heroes)

Nerd-o-rama
2007-09-28, 12:33 AM
Maleficent's already done villain teamups. Twice. She died both times. Not sure if she'd be up for it again.

Also: You have Shrek 2's Fairy Godmother and three Discworld villains. Why not just trade the former for Lily Weatherwax and call it the All-Discworld villains club? Same damn character, only more interesting.

Not familiar with InuYasha, so I can't comment on that guy. Dalek Sec is interesting...if I had actually watched the original Dr. Who, I might recommend Davros instead, although an actual Dalek has the advantage of nigh-invulnerability, so there's that.

Om
2007-09-28, 06:34 AM
Carcer can only be tamed by a bigger b*stard than himself... and there are few of those around. Certainly he has no respect for the principle of law and would probably be incompatible with any "Order of Perfection".

Swing is another odd choice. Certainly he's suitable for this Order but there are far more dangerous Discworld villains out there that would fit the hitman role better. He's competent with the sword but that's never been his defining characteristic. Why not substitute him with, for example, Mr Pin?

SITB
2007-09-28, 08:50 AM
Better yet, if you are looking for a part time torturer replace Swing with Vorbis.

Also, this list needs a Master Of Illusion (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main.MasterOfIllusion).

2007-09-28, 04:33 PM
Maleficent's already done villain teamups. Twice. She died both times. Not sure if she'd be up for it again.

Um, are you talking about Kingdom Hearts?

If so...she didn't die the second time...

Nerd-o-rama
2007-09-28, 05:08 PM
I got bored. Sue me.

Seraph
2007-09-28, 10:00 PM
you went through doctor who and didn't include the master?

you're F*cking dead to me.

Duke Malagigi
2007-09-28, 10:40 PM
you went through doctor who and didn't include the master?

you're F*cking dead to me.

I forgot. You're right, I'll have to add him in.

Duke Malagigi
2007-09-29, 12:07 AM
I just added the Master and Koschei the Deathless to the list.

Serenity
2007-09-29, 09:43 AM
All the muscle and hitmen are from Discworld...you need some variety there. I suggest the Operative. He coolly and clinically eliminates his targets without compunction, and is entirely willing to destroy entire cities if necessary. His only desire is to make a Better World and he doesn't hesitate to damn himself to do so. Of course, there is the possibility he'd make a Heel Face Turn...

Arang
2007-09-29, 10:25 AM
The problem with the Operative is that he views himself as a good guy who does evil things. He'd never join up with a bunch of so obviously evil people. I still thinks there's too much Discworld, though.

What about swapping the Fairy Godmother with the Apex Twins (http://uk.games-workshop.com/witchhunters/villainy-infamy/3/) from Warhammer 40,000? There's no kind of brute force like the one you use to wipe out all life on gigantic warships. They'd do well as hitmen in a pinch, too.

Artemician
2007-09-29, 10:34 AM
Swing is rather like the Operative. He doesn't see himself as evil, he sees himself as a good person doing the icky-icky things that keep society running. Even if they sometimes stray into evil territory. Sort of like a Gray Guard, if you will.

Querzis
2007-09-29, 12:28 PM
A good old Narauku...and I say that because I dont know any of the others lol (by the way, in my sub, it was always Naraku, dunno which of us is wrong). Koschei the deathless sounds cool though, I never heard much about Russian mithology. Anyway, I dont think there should be 3 boss. Its a villain team after all. Naraku (or Narauku) could team up with other villain (and he already did) but he would never accept to share leadership with other villain. Hes the boss or hes not in the team and I'm pretty sure its the same things for the two others.

Anyway, can I try do my Order of Perfection? It sounds fun.

Duke Malagigi
2007-09-29, 04:53 PM
Then devide the non-boss villains into three sub-groups. Narauku would have Maleficent and Teatime as direct subordanants. The Master would get the Fairy Godmother and Dalek Sec, while Carcer and Swing would go to Koschei. They might also need some overboss, let's say Asmodeus. Does that sound okay?

Duke Malagigi
2007-09-29, 04:57 PM
Also, Koschei comes from the Russian word for bones and was one of the inspirations for the lich in D&D. He was also a sexual predator who terrorized young women in addition to being a demigod.

Duke Malagigi
2007-10-03, 02:19 AM
I added in Davy Jones and gave different names to the seperate Boss types so they wouldn't step on each others toes to much.

Krugg
2007-10-03, 08:17 AM
*sniff* So upset.. My favourite villain wasn't listed... Alex de Large from A Clockwork Orange. Best villain evar IMO

Tamburlaine
2007-10-03, 10:12 AM
Koschei the deathless is awesome. Have you seen his recent appearance in Hellboy: darkness calls?

Telonius
2007-10-03, 02:09 PM
Davy Jones, while an excellent choice, needs to take a back seat. Grand Admiral Thrawn (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiral_thrawn) is your man.

Duke Malagigi
2007-10-03, 02:41 PM
Now, what kind of sheer Hell could these villains cause the heroes (Vimes, InuYasha and ect.) and their friends and families?

Bayar
2007-10-03, 02:57 PM
How about Dr Traxx from C&C Generals Zero Hour? He is specialized in chemical warfare.

Duke Malagigi
2007-10-04, 07:27 PM
How about Dr Traxx from C&C Generals Zero Hour? He is specialized in chemical warfare.

Thank you, just included him.

Skippy
2007-10-04, 11:19 PM
And anything from videogames? Why not Ganon, bearer of the Triforce of Power?

Eita
2007-10-04, 11:57 PM
What? No Horus? He plunged the galaxy into the largest Civil War ever!

Emperor Ing
2007-10-05, 02:14 AM
BLASPHEMY!!! I am convinced that some of the people on that list arent even evil, just have negative motives.

Telonius
2007-10-05, 09:02 AM
You've forgotten an important aspect of Team Evil: The Bankroll. There must be at least one person who has access to the immense reserves of cash necessary for bribery, weapons purchases, secret base building, etc. Ideally his goals should be in line with the rest of Team Evil - otherwise the Good Bankroller could possibly buy him off. I have four nominees for this position.

1. Xanatos, from Gargoyles. Lawful... evil? ... and has access to magic.
2. Lex Luthor. Though he might be too ambitious and try to overthrow the Evil Overlord at an inopportune moment.
3 and 4: Tomax and Xamot, Cobra's "Crimson Twins." Possibly the only competent members of Cobra. Extensive knowledge of law and markets, provide Cobra's funding. However, their investment in the stupidest terrorist organization ever might count against them.

Duke Malagigi
2007-10-05, 03:17 PM
I added in Lust from Full Metal Alchemist and Xanatos from Disney's Gargoyles.

13_CBS
2007-10-05, 07:51 PM
Hmm...Lust would be a better Seductress/Femme Fatale than a saboteur, I think. Envy would be a better one.

Oh, and if you need something/someone disposed of, there's always Gluttony.

Duke Malagigi
2007-10-05, 09:04 PM
I changed infiltraitor to seducteress. That said, what kind of damage could this group cause, how would they work with each other and how would the heroes have to react? Also, how would the Order's enemies be able to work together?

Duke Malagigi
2007-10-06, 10:50 AM
Also, each Order member would bring along his or her subordinates and allies. For example Maleficant would bring Diablo and her armies while Lust would bring along Gluttony and the other sin named homonculi.

Duke Malagigi
2007-10-06, 02:58 PM
Okay then, let the speculation begin.

Duke Malagigi
2007-10-07, 10:37 PM
So, what could these psychopaths do together?

Moff Chumley
2007-10-08, 11:28 AM
I am convinced you need to add Thrawn. A team of LE guys obssesed with perfection would not be complete without Thrawn commanding them. And besides, when composing a team from the galaxies oddest corners of geeklore, you can't not include something from Star Wars. Oh, and that reminds me. Were are you going to include Doc Ock?

Duke Malagigi
2007-10-09, 01:47 AM
I added Thrawn to the list.

Moff Chumley
2007-10-09, 08:06 PM
:smallbiggrin:
This is me after reading Parts of the Thrawn Trilogy: DAMN YOU THRAWN! DAMN YOU!

Duke Malagigi
2007-10-11, 04:57 PM
Okay then, what damage could this group do and what chance would the heroes have against them?

sealemon
2007-10-11, 05:38 PM
Darksied. His own personal power is immense, plus he has an entire planet of high tech resources and slaves to draw on. Extremeily smart, patient, and above all, evil...he'd still be will to be atema player as long as the Anti Life equation is thrown into the deal somehow.

Duke Malagigi
2007-10-12, 11:51 PM
Anyway, can I try do my Order of Perfection? It sounds fun.

Just try it. You don't really need my permission.

Ghal Marak
2007-10-13, 12:23 AM
Okay then, what damage could this group do and what chance would the heroes have against them?

Well, they could do anything they want, really. However, if the Order were to form, then it would be understandable for the Heroes to form up their own group. What would probably happen when they move against each other would be like always, the good beats up the evil. But, that’s only if the heroes go up against their respective villains. If the bad guys cover each others weaknesses, then things would be different, but that's not likely to happen ((except with Thrawn and the Fairy God Mother, maybe Xanatos)).

I see it as the Heroes win after a huge, cinematic struggle.

Moff Chumley
2007-10-13, 12:20 PM
Except, of course, for Thrawn. He can't be defeated. :smalltongue:

SITB
2007-10-13, 02:22 PM
Xanatos, Thrawn and Naraku band together to perfect their Xanataos Gambit/Roulette (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/XanatosGambit?from=Main.TheXanatosGambit) routines and then proceed to completly screw the protagonists souls/minds/mental health. Halfway through the plan the original Gambit breaks down as every villain tries to eliminate each other. Ultimetly, only one villain remains which proceeds to kill the protagonists without any more problems.

My money is either on Thrawn or on Thrawn and Xanatos teamup.

Rogue 7
2007-10-14, 02:15 AM
Except, of course, for Thrawn. He can't be defeated. :smalltongue:

He got killed by a cat with a knife.:smalltongue: He was losing the battle anyways- the rebel ships running rampant around the shipyards made it so that he had to split his forces, and the rebels could capitalize on that.

Duke Malagigi
2007-10-18, 03:27 PM
I just added two more villains to the list.

Duke Malagigi
2007-10-19, 01:51 PM
What? Doesn't anyone else like the idea of a team that includes both Azula and Carcer?

Duke Malagigi
2007-10-26, 12:49 AM
Is anyone else still interested in this thread?

toysailor
2007-10-26, 01:29 AM
We need Xykon in any sort of Team Evil =p

And what about Artemis Entreri from the Forgotten Realms? He'll be the perfect assassin/saboteur for any outfit.

Duke Malagigi
2007-10-26, 03:04 PM
We need Xykon in any sort of Team Evil =p

Maybe, maybe not. He might mouth of too many times for the Order to keep him around. He also has the attention span of a gnat. Now Redcloak, if he supresses or otherwise deals with his speicism might be interesting, but Xykon would have to learn when to shut up. I don't see that happening very soon. He'd probably try to start a fight with Koschei (because he's a biophile) or crack dirty jokes about Narauku.

And what about Artemis Entreri from the Forgotten Realms? He'll be the perfect assassin/saboteur for any outfit.

A little background on Artemis would be needed before I could make any judgment on whether or not he would make a good memeber of the Order of Perfection.

Darken Rahl
2007-10-26, 03:37 PM
What about the Borg?

Duke Malagigi
2007-10-26, 04:01 PM
What about the Borg?

The problem with the Borg is that they aren't known for even the willingness to forge alliences with anyone. Even Dalek Sec can get along better with those not of his kind, and he's a Dalek! If that little problem can be taken care of, then yes, the Borg can join.

Darken Rahl
2007-10-26, 04:13 PM
I figure the Borg would just add all the distinctive evilness into their own, and the whole evil machine would work as a whole.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-10-26, 04:33 PM
The Borg do that through, y'know, assimilation. The do not play well with others.

Also, might be a bit big in scale. Actually, the whole reason I've been largely ignoring this is because the suggested team is too large and from too wildly different 'verses. The optimal number for super-crossover teams is probably around half a dozen, otherwise you end up with people like Aquaman. Or more specifically, a low-tier sociopathic slasher like Carcer working with cosmic horrors and Grand Admiral Thrawn. Basically, your power levels are too diverse, and there are too many members. Pare it down to people who operate in an interplanetary level, or an international one, with maybe some of the thugs being on a smaller scale if they're really exemplary.

Also, InuYasha sucks.

xanaphia
2007-10-26, 06:21 PM
Gothmog, from the Silmarillion, would be useful.

Also Saruman.

And we should start a thread with the good version of this.

Duke Malagigi
2007-10-26, 10:14 PM
Gothmog, from the Silmarillion, would be useful.

Also Saruman.

I'll definately look into Gothmog.

And we should start a thread with the good version of this.[/QUOTE]

I just might do that. Afterward I'll start an Order of Perfection vs. _____ thread.

Moff Chumley
2007-10-27, 12:34 PM
Oooh! Oooh! I got another one! Peter Wiggin and/or Lord Vetinari!

Duke Malagigi
2007-10-27, 05:05 PM
Oooh! Oooh! I got another one! Peter Wiggin and/or Lord Vetinari!

Maybe Peter Wiggin, but not the Patrician of Anhk-Morpork. Vetinari has standards of ethics and morality higher than the average Order member. Now he would try to get Xanatos or Thrawn. Maybe Vetinari can get Azula a job in sanitation just to make her squirm. Also no, I'm not kidding. This the same mime persecuting, organized crime legalizing, mildly creepy, Assassin School trained and Machevelian Magnificent Bastard tyrant of Anhk-Morpork. He's just a benevolent mime persecuting, organized crime legalizing, mildly creepy, Assassin School trained and Machevelian Magnificent Bastard tyrant of Anhk-Morpork.

DivineBriliance
2007-10-27, 09:58 PM
i got one though...
Hilary clinton! shes defiantly lawful evil.
its just a joke :smallsmile:

but you could add her if you wanted it would fit.....
(couldn't help it, it was just to funny)

Dihan
2007-10-28, 05:35 AM
How about Sylar? Doctor Doom? Magneto?

Nerd-o-rama
2007-10-28, 12:43 PM
Maybe Vetinari can get Azula a job in sanitation just to make her squirm. Also no, I'm not kidding.
You want Ankh-Morpork to get burned to the ground more often than it already does? Which admittedly, seems to have dropped to nil under the Vetinari administration...

Moff Chumley
2007-10-28, 01:40 PM
In place of some of the Discworld Villians, ya might want to include some of the Sinister Six, 'specially Doc Ock.

Duke Malagigi
2007-10-28, 03:06 PM
You want Ankh-Morpork to get burned to the ground more often than it already does? Which admittedly, seems to have dropped to nil under the Vetinari administration...

It's very simple. Vetinari can tell the young Azula, that if she attacks any citizen or attempts to betray Anhk-Morpork she will be reclassified as a mime. Then show her where mimes are punished. Then convince Mai to join the Night Watch or the Thieves Guild. Maybe the Fools Guild might take her. You could also send Azula and friends to Granny Weatherwax boot camp. That ought to straiten them out.

Rutee
2007-10-28, 06:13 PM
In what sense is Naraku an evil overlord of any cunning? He's just a master of convenient plot-contrived powers that are perfect counters to Inuyasha's group. Wouldn't, eh.. The Lich King, from Warcraft III most recently, be a better Evil Overlord? Immense personal power and a cunning mind that seemingly exists outside of the plot.. (Not that the 'Have my Lieutenant double cross my masters since I literally can't' plan is new, but it's intelligent just the same)

Duke Malagigi
2007-10-28, 06:48 PM
In what sense is Naraku an evil overlord of any cunning? He's just a master of convenient plot-contrived powers that are perfect counters to Inuyasha's group. Wouldn't, eh.. The Lich King, from Warcraft III most recently, be a better Evil Overlord? Immense personal power and a cunning mind that seemingly exists outside of the plot.. (Not that the 'Have my Lieutenant double cross my masters since I literally can't' plan is new, but it's intelligent just the same)

Then I'll bump Narauku down to Junior Fiendish Overlord. For supreme leader Asmodeus would make much more sense.

Duke Malagigi
2007-11-01, 01:30 AM
I added a grand leader for that outfit of the damned. Tell me what you think about him when you can.

Conrad Poohs
2007-11-01, 02:59 AM
Supreme Leader and True Fiendish Overlord (Over Boss)-Asmodeus (D&D especially in Dicefreaks Gates of Hell)
Tyranny, stagnation and sorrow, that is what the supreme Lord of Hell spreads in his wake. Being the being of Pure Law and Pure Evil combined has his unholy part to play in almost forms of oppressive cruelty throughout the multiverse. Because of his cosmic and psuedo-divine nature Asmodeus acts as a priest and prophet of himself and universal head of his own church. Along with his extreme intellect, personal magnetism and insights into the underlying philosophical ideals of the universe Asmodeus has an extensive network of followers. This would include mortal and fellow devils, including the other Lords of the Nine. Just to make matters worse for Aang, his friends and any off worlders (like Commander Sam Vimes, Eduard and Alfonse Elric or Malcolm Reynolds) Asmodeus can raise the dead. Admiral Zhao is dead, long live Admiral Zhao! Asmodeus is in fact the king and cosmic patron of all Lawful Evil

Junior League Fiendish Overlord (Boss type)-Narauku (InuYasha)
As a powerful oni, Narauku has achieved almost god-like power and has control over mortal and demonic forces. He's highly manipulative and always comes up with some sort of contingency plan just incase he should lose. Narauku is brutal, ruthless and seeks to subjugate others while striving for inner perfection, like many others in this group.

Svengalist (Boss type)-The Master (Doctor Who)
Among the last of the two remaining Time Lords, the Master is an undeniable genius with the technological expertise of Galifrey. Of course the Master is also a demented lunatic and mass murderer, but that shouldn't stop him from working with this group. He is a supreme manipulator whose ultimate goal is to crush the wills of "lesser" sentient beings in the universe and bend them to his will.

Cavalry General (Boss type)-Koschei the Deathless (Russian mythology)
In Russian legend there was a great bandit-king by the name of Koschei. In addition he was a powerful wizard who achieved "immortality" by removing his heart and enchanting an egg so that it would hold his soul, then inserting the egg inside of duck. The duck was inserted inside of a hare, which was placed inside a small basket, held in an iron chest. The iron chest is underneath a green moss-covered oak tree, upon an island within Koschei's palace. He also had a small army of both human and non-human bandits who were fanatically loyal to him.

Admiral (Boss type)-Davy Jones (Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest and At World's End)
Cursed to wonder the seas as a hideous monster for shirking his responsibilities as boatman to the souls of dead sailors to their reward, Davy Jones is a cruel and vicious pirate captain. He also literally controls the waters his ship The Flying Dutchman sails upon, and is skilled at ambushes and surprise attacks on the open seas. Jones is brutal and rules his ship with an iron hand, or lobster claw, and has even gotten many of his crew to become as sadistic as he is. In addition, by raising and dropping the onboard "hammer", Davy Jones can summon the Kraken from the deepsending it to terrorize and kill Jones victims.

Space Admiral (Boss type)-Admiral Thrawn (Star Wars canon)
Admiral Thrawn is both a millitary genious and an expert in art and culture. He uses his studies of his enemies art and general culture to determine their basic psychology and turn it against them or use that knowledge to defend his own or other Order members troops in battle. Unlike some fellow Order members, Thrawn has the good sense not to waste his troops on pointless suicide missions. This of course gives Grand Admiral Thrawn the distiniction of being one of the few mostly sane members of the Order of Perfection.

Light Infantry (Boss type)-Azula (Avatar: the Last Airbender)
Cruel twisted and sadistic as all of Hell, Azula can still inspire loyalty and courage in her troops and combine that with their fear of disobeying her orders or disappointing her in the slightest. In essence Azula is a state sponsored and supporting psychopath. That and she's as close to Vile as you can get on children's television. Perfect for this Lawful Evil group.

Scientist-Dalek Sec (Doctor Who)
Due to Dalek Sec's membership in the Cult of Skaro, he (for lack of a better term) is one of the few Daleks who would consider joining forces with anyone else in this group. He is a researcher and can develop numerous genetic mutations and enhancements for the other Order members or their armies. This would be in addition to various magic/power-augmenting devices for his troops and those of his fellow Order members.

Big Gun #1-Maleficant (Disney's version of Sleeping Beauty)
Think about it. She's a powerful sorceress who can lay waste to an entire country by her self while in dragon form if she pet her mind into it. Maleficaent is also capable of producing and using dreadful curses that can only be mitigated by opposing magic, not nullified.

Big Gun #2-The Fairy Godmother (Shrek 2)
She's an arcane spellcasting mobster with potentially lethal magic. The Fairy Godmother also brings along her own Mafia-like foot solders and snipers. In my opinion she fits this list perfectly due to her ambition and will to dominate.

Muscle #1-Carcer (Discworld)
Do I really need to explain Carcer to you? True, Carcer is most likely Neutral Evil, but he can be turned towards Law.

Muscle #2-The Operative (Serenity)
A ruthless and brutal Alliance trained killer, the Operative believes that his evil actions (he admits that both he and his actions are evil) will lead to a grand new future, for all but him and those whom he also deems evil. He prefers to kill his enemies or victims using a sword instead a gun, he finds it more honorable to do so. The only way to turn the Operative away from his support of the Order of Perfection, is to convince him that his ideology is flawed, or failing that, his current allies are unable or unwilling to help him achieve his goals.

Hit Man #1-Mr. Teatime (Discworld)
He personally killed the Hogfather and can perform feats of physical skill normally impossible without magic. At the same time, he's highly intelligent and certifiably insane.

Hit Man #2-Findthee Swing (Discworld)
Trained by the Assassins Guild and having serving the late chief of the Unmentionables, Swing is known for his fanaticism, sadistic behavior, combat skills and keen intellect. Since his goal is societal "perfection" Swing fits the Order of Perfection like a glove.

Master of Poisons and Disease- "Dr. Thraxx" (Command & Conquer: Generals-Zero Hour)
As an expert on bio-weapons and poisons, "Dr.Thraxx" would be most skilled at modifying and employing diseases like smallpox and anthrax. This would cause widespread death and panic in addition to removing or crippling any support or aid the heroes could find. Dr. Thraxx would also gain from Dalek Sec's scientific knowledge and expertise.

The Bankroller-David Xanatos (Disney's Gargoyles)
Due to his years as both a business man and scientist David Xanatos has acumulated a vast fortune which he can and most likely will use to bankroll the Order. He's also a master manipulator and scientist in his own right.

Seducteress and Sabatour-Lust (Full Metal Alchemist)
Modeled after the sin she was named for, Lust is a statuesque and cunning beauty of a woman. That said, Lust is viscious, cruel and not even really alive. She's very good at gaining and missusing the confidence of others long before they realize that she was only using them. She would have to be reigned by the other Order members to make sure she doesn't stab them in the back though.

Since this seems like a Law leaning group from different universes they may need an overall contact of Lawful Evil alignment. Now who should that be?

Brilliant. Just replace The Master with Count Von Count and they'd be invincible.

Duke Malagigi
2007-11-01, 12:36 PM
Brilliant. Just replace The Master with Count Von Count and they'd be invincible.

First, Count von Count is non-Evil. He just wouldn't fit in with this group. Second, are you serious about that one?

Duke Malagigi
2007-11-03, 11:08 PM
I'm for the most part inclined to consider this villain team full enough. Now, by what name should I call the good team?

Nerd-o-rama
2007-11-03, 11:11 PM
No, no, no. The ultimate evil behind them all must be Devil Dinosaur.

...Nextwave, man. Read it.

Piedmon_Sama
2007-11-04, 12:13 AM
Your enjoyment of grandiose and fanciful crossovers pleases me, because I have a fixation on them myself. Why just not too long ago I was writing the start of a story concerning the adventures of an unlikely band of heroic (and not so heroic) types pulled out of their respective universes and drawn to save the Multiverse. The premise centered around the Cthulhu Mythos (primarily Nyarlathotep in the major villain's role), a Great Old One invasion of Middle Earth (can you say epic!) and a quest to retrieve seven (or was it nine?) Multiversal artifacts before they were destroyed to bring Yog Sothoth into our physical world (and thus end all life as we know it.)

My team consisted of Ibn al-Xuffasch, the son of Batman and Talia al Ghul; the grizzled and aged Wolverine of the Days of Future Past storyline; Gimli, son of Gloin; Glorfindel (remember him? He was in Fellowship of the Ring for like... four pages); the Elric Brothers (now both in their 30s, with Edward "wearing" the tattered remnants of his still-hollow younger brother and growing quite dissolute as Middle Age nears); Mr. Spock (on a mission to rescue his friend Jim from the clutches of Nyarlathotep), and an aged (well, even more aged) Gendou Ikari (determined to reignite Third Impact after its untimely... interruption. Well, every heroic team needs a treacherous bastard.)

The first chapter, if I'd ever finished it, was their journey to Planet Gunsmoke to interrogate former Apostle of Nyarlathotep Knives Millions on the whereabouts of the artifacts; unfortunately it turns out Knives has been dead for some time, and the utterly insane Legato Bluesummers has been running a cult dedicated to his memory for years; the entire human population of Gunsmoke is captured and slowly being picked off before an imprisoned Vash the Stampede, while the magically reanimated Gung Ho Guns guard Legato's city. It was going to be one nasty fight just to find out Legato didn't know anything...

Thanks for bringing back the memories, anyway.

Conrad Poohs
2007-11-04, 06:09 PM
First, Count von Count is non-Evil. That's just what he wants you to think! No man (or woman) alive could stand-up to his relentless, inevitable counting of the world around him. Subtle, yet a sure-fire way to induce extreeme insanity.

someonenonotyou
2007-12-07, 10:01 PM
Sephiroth would help alot

Duke Malagigi
2007-12-07, 10:38 PM
Sephiroth would help alot

Nah, Sephiroth is too Chaotic Evil for this group.

Callos_DeTerran
2007-12-08, 08:28 AM
This team is truly domination incarnate *bow* I have my own personal opinions on various lower rules in this Order, but it looks good enough to me....I don't think Good could honestly win against it, but it still looks good. I mean seriously...you have freakin' Dicefreaks Asmodeus here as the leader. That alone guarantees defeat through dancing alone, nevermind he has the intellect and know how to keep all the other treacherous and backstabbing ones in line.

Duke Malagigi
2007-12-09, 12:21 AM
This team is truly domination incarnate *bow* I have my own personal opinions on various lower rules in this Order, but it looks good enough to me....I don't think Good could honestly win against it, but it still looks good. I mean seriously...you have freakin' Dicefreaks Asmodeus here as the leader. That alone guarantees defeat through dancing alone, nevermind he has the intellect and know how to keep all the other treacherous and backstabbing ones in line.

Wait until Dicefreaks comes out with A Light from on High before counting the heroes out. In terms of of power Sanoi, Jibriel and the Supreme Virture are the Good equivalents of Demogorgon, the Oinoiloth(sic) and Asmodeus respectively. The good guys would still have chance.

P.S. Thank you for the compliment.

Executor
2007-12-09, 01:24 AM
The Twenty Scourges of the World, as laid down by Saint Executor

1. Morgoth Bauglir, Dark Power of Angband
2. Sauron the Deceiver, Lord of Mordor
3. Emperor Palpatine of the Sith
4. Cthulhu of Ry'leh
5. Baron Vladimir of House Harkonnen
6. Darth Vader of the Sith
7. Shai'tan the Dark One
8. The Chaos Gods, Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle and Slaanesh
9. Jadis the White Witch
10. The Horned King, War Leader of Annuvin
11. Arawn Deathlord of Prydain
12. Ner'zhul The Lich King of Northrend
13. Locutus of Borg
14. Ishamael, Betrayer of Hope
15. Diablo, the Lord of Terror
16. Lord Thomas 'Voldemort' Riddle
17. Horus, The Traitor-Primarch
18. Saruman of Many Colours
19. Kerrigan of the Zerg
20. Dukat of Cardassia Prime

Behold and fear them. For, if all the Twenty Scourges were assembled into one host, none could oppose them.

And yes, I do have a weak spot for Blizzard's villains

Duke Malagigi
2008-01-08, 01:51 AM
Would anyone mind if I added Ozymandias to my list? Just wondering. If no one has any problems with that idea I'll include him at some point in the afternoon. Oh, Executor, that's a pretty impressive list of villians you have. Good job.

Saurus33
2008-01-13, 02:56 AM
I have a suggestion for a person and a role.

Face-While the leader is charismatic, he's probably too busy plotting and/or destroying reality to convert the masses, and therefore rob any heroes of their greatest ally.

I suggest Horus, from Warhammer 40,000. He's a great general, charismatic, and it was his job to bring entire planets into the Imperium peacefully.

Also, if the heroes feel hated, it's much easier to beat them. Y'know, it'd probably cause massive moral dilemnas for any hero, as well. Let's take say, Superman. If everyone's trying to murder him, including the people he's trying to save, it'll be a massive blow to him.

Freshmeat
2008-01-13, 04:03 AM
Would anyone mind if I added Ozymandias to my list?

You mean Watchmen's Ozymandias? I wouldn't exactly consider him a villain actually, though that might not be the popular view. He seems more like an antagonist than a villain to me.

Other than that, I can only restate the following question:

How about Sylar? Doctor Doom? Magneto?

Seriously. I can understand dropping Sylar from the list, but Magneto shouldn't be overlooked. And Dr. Doom is an auto-inclusion on any villain team, really.

Dhavaer
2008-01-13, 05:09 AM
Face-While the leader is charismatic, he's probably too busy plotting and/or destroying reality to convert the masses, and therefore rob any heroes of their greatest ally.

Best guy for this: Anasurimbor Kellhus, The Prince of Nothing.

His primary ability, in addition to peak human reflexes and intellect, is an encyclopedic knowledge of human musculature and facial expressions and how they relate to thoughts and emotions, effectively allowing him to read minds. Between this and his talent for manipulation, he subverted a Holy War and ended up with tens of thousands of men worshipping him as a Warrior-Prophet in about a year.

Dervag
2008-01-13, 05:20 AM
And Dr. Doom is an auto-inclusion on any villain team, really.He doesn't play well with teams.

I believe that on one occasion when offered membership in a large villain team, he said something like:

"Doom is not a soldier in an army! Doom leads the army, if one is required. Usually, Doom is sufficient."

So while he'd make an awesome addition to your team, he probably won't agree to do so.

hylian chozo
2008-01-13, 12:49 PM
You do an Order of perfection and don't include Cell (DBZ)? I was almost sure you would since you already have two anime characters. He should be included for the sole reason that, "I am perfect!"

kpenguin
2008-01-13, 06:08 PM
Would anyone mind if I added Ozymandias to my list?

Noooooooo! He wouldn't fit in to the team.

puppyavenger
2008-01-13, 06:58 PM
Maybe as a mook provider or backer or something like that, The Tyranid Hive Mind. It Provides, A almost infinite amount of mooks, from cannon Fodder to Skyscraper-sized war beasts to Phykers, The combined intelligence of all the above Mooks, pretty much immortality (you'd have to kill every single Synapse to kill) It and Finally an ability to immediately create a new generation of creatures designed specifically to counter its enemies strengths.

Duke Malagigi
2008-01-13, 08:57 PM
Noooooooo! He wouldn't fit in to the team.

How so? Is there not enough room for him?

Woot Spitum
2008-01-14, 11:33 AM
You picked Xanatos over Lex Luthor? Luthor has no superpowers, yet he is considered an even match against Superman. The sort of things he could come up with when teamed with Thrawn would be frightening. In addition, since this is a lawful evil group, Luthor could work public relations. Any team of heroes will have a tough enough time fighting this group without Luthor turning the general populace against the heroes.

Duke Malagigi
2008-02-05, 06:19 PM
I added an additional character and included Infernal Patrons.

Shraik
2008-02-05, 06:54 PM
You forgot Lex Luthor...
And The Joker...The Joker, just hates, being Left Out...

Duke Malagigi
2008-02-05, 07:51 PM
And The Joker...The Joker, just hates, being Left Out...

But the Joker's Chaotic. Now that's an idea, a Chaotic Evil team with Demogorgon as the head honcho and the Joker as a member.

Shraik
2008-02-05, 10:02 PM
Edit: sorry didn't notice lawful

I would say Linderman. Of the Linderman group. The man is evil, has money, has super powers, and also has a group of followers all willing to kiss his arse. He's got control, he knows people, Danile Linderman for this group

Duke Malagigi
2008-02-14, 12:12 AM
I added Lindermann to the Order but didn't describe him yet. I'll do that tomorrow. By the way, what do you think about the Infernal Patrons listing for each of them?

mikeloop86
2008-02-15, 10:20 AM
Under muscle, you should replace one of the Discworld characters (you've got like what? Three?) and put Rhas Al'Ghul from Batman Begins in the list. Not only is he a skilled assassin and infiltrator, but an Order like this would greatly benefit from the addition of the entire League of Shadows.

Other than that, the list looks great. Might want to make Xanatos both the Bankroller and the Face of the Order. He could do both easily.

Finn Solomon
2008-02-15, 11:57 PM
Remove Findthee Swing as a hitman (seriously? he's like 50, has a weak chest and in Vimes own words, "doesn't have any real skill with the sword, just some talent for moving it fast and sticking it where you hoped it wouldn't go.") and replace them with Mr. Croup and Mr. Vandemar from Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere. Then only shall true perfection be achieved.

Sixscimitars
2008-02-23, 10:43 PM
May I request adding:
Special Forces Commander and Spy (Boss type)-Sosuke Aizen (Bleach)
Infernal Patron: Asmodeus
On top of being a Magnificent Bastard who taught Xanatos everything he knows, Aizen's power, leadership, and armed forces are legendary. He rarely reveals all his power at once, however, and he is very likely to try taking over- as even Asmodeus is susceptible to his unbelievably great hypnotic power-,but these risks are offset by benefits, as his powers are godlike, his planning and deceptability skills are incredible, and individual members of his small army could take out several battalions of modern soldiers. He is incredibly ambitious, and, if one dying arrancar is to be believed, completely fearless. He's actually a lot stronger than most of the others on this list, but he'd be quite happy with his current position-for now, anyway.
I've even got it all mapped out for you.
EDIT: To those who say he's overpowered... well... he is. However, Naraku can regenerate from practically anything, and Asmodeus is literally a god. Quite a few people on this list are actually immortal. Also, I put him into a position where he will command some others on this list- Azula, Lust, Findthee, the Operative, and Fett if he gets on here come to mind-and he'd be very good in that respect. Besides, the point of this list is to find the most powerful people to be commanded by the most Magnificent Bastards, and Aizen fits both criteria.
RE-EDIT: Here's what Aizen can do:
Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXCVzlGsZP4&NR=1) he's not fighting anywhere near full power-he uses one shunpo (a technique that works sort of like dimension door)-and defeats two incredibly powerful people in a minute.
Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPni-qpKw00) he uses some of his full power-his Kanzen Saimin technique, which places all his target's senses under his control. "Target" includes anyone who has seen his sword while he's using that power. You have no possible way of knowing if he's using it.

Agrippa
2008-02-28, 01:13 AM
May I request adding:
Special Forces Commander and Spy (Boss type)-Sosuke Aizen (Bleach)
Infernal Patron: Asmodeus
On top of being a Magnificent Bastard who taught Xanatos everything he knows, Aizen's power, leadership, and armed forces are legendary. He rarely reveals all his power at once, however, and he is very likely to try taking over- as even Asmodeus is susceptible to his unbelievably great hypnotic power-,but these risks are offset by benefits, as his powers are godlike, his planning and deceptability skills are incredible, and individual members of his small army could take out several battalions of modern soldiers. He is incredibly ambitious, and, if one dying arrancar is to be believed, completely fearless. He's actually a lot stronger than most of the others on this list, but he'd be quite happy with his current position-for now, anyway.
I've even got it all mapped out for you.

While I would love to add Mr. Sosuke to the list, as you can tell, I can't right now. My mother changed her email address, my original account here lost its automatic login status and I forgot my password. I'm truly sorry for any inconvence I've caused you and everyone else who posted in this thread. Maybe if the moderators are kind enough I'll restart this thread under my current screen name.

dehro
2008-02-28, 04:37 AM
why not consider Bobba Fett (star wars of course) for hitman? he has his own jetpack too :smalltongue:
and I think you should consider General Tacticus (Jingo, discworld)..
I don't know if he qualifies for villain..but he certainly qualifies as leader and strategist

Sixscimitars
2008-02-28, 07:39 PM
why not consider Bobba Fett (star wars of course) for hitman? he has his own jetpack too :smalltongue:
and I think you should consider General Tacticus (Jingo, discworld)..
I don't know if he qualifies for villain..but he certainly qualifies as leader and strategist

Boba Fett would be a nice hitman. Between his awesome technology, excellent combat skill, tracking ability, and experience, I'd say he's as good as The Operative, if not better. He could very easily switch sides though, so the Order's Magnificent Bastards (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main.MagnificentBastard) (Azula, Xanatos, maybe Aizen, etc.) need to steer him back on track if he does. I don't really read Discworld, though, (dodges flames) so I can't really comment on the other guy.

Sixscimitars
2008-03-02, 06:40 PM
Um... Agrippa, how's that request going? I don't see an Order of Perfection II up yet.

Flickerdart
2008-03-02, 06:43 PM
I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet, but how can you have an order of perfection without the Borg?

GrassyGnoll
2008-03-02, 06:52 PM
What about Knives, Light, and Agent Smith? Each of them are genocidal, genuinely insane, geniuses.

Otherwise the line-up needs more muscle. That many schemers won't be able to stay together for five minutes without eliminating half of The Order.

Mr. Scaly
2008-03-02, 08:12 PM
I'd like to submit Volrath into this list, as a Lawful Evil Overlord/infiltrator/assassin, worshipping Yawgmoth (reluctantly).

Here's his whole profile http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volrath but here's the run down:

-utterly ruthless. Slaughtered his clan and his father for revenge as a test to gain great power.

-prefers psychological punishments.

-is as intelligent as he is arrogant.

-a skilled necromancer and geneticist. Especially likes to experiment on bodies (live or not) to enhance them.

-a master shapeshifter. Can insinuates his flesh into objects to destroy them.

-is a master of the Xanatos gambit too.

Agrippa
2008-03-04, 02:39 PM
Um... Agrippa, how's that request going? I don't see an Order of Perfection II up yet.

I'll have to do that. Don't worry I'm going to do that soon enough.