PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Other Bilateral Weapon Enhancement [+2 Weapon Enhancement][3.5]

gooddragon1
2019-05-13, 07:23 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ashtagon
2019-05-15, 03:57 AM
I'm not sure why this would be used except as a means of working around the cost of getting the enhancement to be copied on both ends normally.

gooddragon1
2019-05-15, 05:16 AM
I'm not sure why this would be used except as a means of working around the cost of getting the enhancement to be copied on both ends normally.

It also allows you to add your full strength bonus on your off hand attacks. I figured the same thing that it might need some secondary bonus to be useful.

darkbuu_1
2019-05-16, 01:04 PM
I like the idea, I'd be happy to allow this on any one handed weapon and let it trigger off dual wielding.

gooddragon1
2019-05-16, 02:43 PM
I like the idea, I'd be happy to allow this on any one handed weapon and let it trigger off dual wielding.

It could work that way, but you might want to be careful with artifacts, special weapons, and charge abilities.

rferries
2019-05-16, 09:51 PM
I've never understood why this wasn't automatically included. How can one end of a quarterstaff be magical but the other nonmagical? It's one object! Plus the user already has to invest in a load of TWF feats, grrr....

That said, kudos to you for making it explicitly possible!

gooddragon1
2019-05-17, 09:51 PM
I've never understood why this wasn't automatically included. How can one end of a quarterstaff be magical but the other nonmagical? It's one object! Plus the user already has to invest in a load of TWF feats, grrr....

That said, kudos to you for making it explicitly possible!

I felt that it probably couldn't get away with being free unfortunately, but hopefully the strength bonus helps characters with less bonus damage be viable.