PDA

View Full Version : Fatbelly 2: The Baroness' Revenge! Game Started

Pages : 1 2 [3]

onasuma
2007-11-03, 03:42 PM
If elzo wont run it, DIBS!

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-03, 03:46 PM
Banjo, did someone steal my portion or something because I was 18 last round. If I ate my portion I should have 22.

banjo1985
2007-11-03, 03:51 PM
Banjo, did someone steal my portion or something because I was 18 last round. If I ate my portion I should have 22.

Yes, it was the esteemed wizard Mr Edward Nigma, he has thieving fingers!

Hmm..interesting. Apparently you had me steal marmite pizza from someone even though I didn't actually pm a steal to you (or I would've eaten my pizza that round)

Sorry, it sounds as if I arsed up somewhere, it wouldn't be the first time :smallredface: this second game was far more complicated than the first one, and more work than I anticipated.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-11-03, 03:55 PM
Yes, it was the esteemed wizard Mr Edward Nigma, he has thieving fingers!

"Nigma will have my undying vengeance. And I'll use all my stealitties on him.
Furthermore, if I can I will cannibalise him. I swear this upon my constant kitteny companion!" Incensed at this outrage commited against her Curly draws her sword and points it at Nigma in an accusatory threatening manner. "You will die."

Fleeing Coward
2007-11-03, 04:48 PM
Thanks Salmon, that baroness portion you offered was delicious.

Fleeing shakes the food's Salmon's fin while scanning the area for more food.

I'm sure that Ezlo will give us the perfect opportunity for a rematch ... as long as he doesn't force us to eat meatloaf everyday.

pingcode20
2007-11-03, 05:14 PM
Ooh, yes! I jumped to fourth!

Say, who did I end up stealing from? I sent a 'random steal' request, after all.

Zar Peter
2007-11-03, 05:34 PM
Thank you Banjo! Great game!

Thirteenth... grumbel, mutter, mutter

Raiser Blade
2007-11-03, 06:37 PM
Damn if it had been negative i would have won. Oh well...

Ezlo
2007-11-03, 10:53 PM
"Congratulations one and all! It was a fine round, but with all the added distractions from you know, our dire setting, I couldn't quite concentrate on the actual eating.

And yes, I will be hosting next year's contest. So don't worry, I love eating too much to prepare myself as a course, and I never hold a grudge. So I won't be killing any of you either. See you all next year!"

((Give me a week, I'll try and get Fatbelly 3 perfected by then. I'm going for a point system where you buy your abilities like what Banjo mentioned earlier, that sound good to all?))

DarkLightDragon
2007-11-03, 11:59 PM
Funny that I tied with Fullbladder. I stole his share of the Baroness' corpse :smallbiggrin:

Also explains how I got to 16 munchies.

EDIT: I'd definitely play another game.

Castaras
2007-11-04, 04:31 AM
Woooot! Third!

I'm happy with that. :smallbiggrin:

Good game everyone!

banjo1985
2007-11-04, 06:03 AM
Pingcode - You ended up stealing from Raiser B1ade, which catapulted you up above him.

Ezlo - That's cool, glad Fatbelly won't die while I'm trying my hand at WW. Hope you don't mind me playing in the next one? I can send you a PM if you want with some stuff that became apparent this round, and a few ideas for new abilities? If you'd rather do things your own way that's fine, but I'm happy to provide any help you might want.

Ezlo
2007-11-04, 09:34 AM
I would appreciate that very much Banjo, thank you!:smallsmile:

smellie_hippie
2007-11-04, 09:45 AM
For a while there... this game was MINE! Great game everyone!

Thanks for much enjoyment Banjo! :smallbiggrin:

Seft Sirag
2007-11-04, 10:51 AM
Cheers, Banjo! 'Twas a good game - fun to watch even after I was eliminated. Good luck with the next game - would love to participate, but have a lot of work on my plate - 'tis essay season at Uni...

Khaldan
2007-11-04, 12:11 PM
Hrm. Did fleeing coward steal my portion that round?

Gratz to the coward.. going till the last. *goes to eat coward*

Orzel
2007-11-04, 02:17 PM
Wow fourth.

If I didn't miss that round by going to Jersey I could have been higher.

I'll can play co-narrator for the next game. I have some ideas.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-04, 05:05 PM
Lovely :smallbiggrin:

I'm so in next game. Just give me a PM when it starts, Ezlo:smallsmile:

Fleeing Coward
2007-11-04, 08:09 PM
Hrm. Did fleeing coward steal my portion that round?

Gratz to the coward.. going till the last. *goes to eat coward*

Yea, I figured that if the meal's giving a +, I should steal from whoever has the most points (you).

Korias
2007-11-04, 08:36 PM
My strategy works. I survive this game, and the last game. By continually passing/refusing my food, I ensure my survival. As Conficious said, "Eat only till your stomach is 80% full".

I had my 80% before I even got there.

Khaldan
2007-11-05, 11:37 PM
T'was a gamble on your part coward, but a good one at that.

Now, Me want a trophy!

DarkLightDragon
2007-11-05, 11:43 PM
My strategy works. I survive this game, and the last game. By continually passing/refusing my food, I ensure my survival. Takes the fun out of it, though.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-06, 01:32 PM
Yea, I figured that if the meal's giving a +, I should steal from whoever has the most points (you).

Basically that's the same thing as what I did with CurlyKitGirl, only I didn't have enough points to win beforehand...