PDA

View Full Version : Hobos!!! Structured(Still recruiting!))

Pages : [1] 2

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-09, 07:46 PM
Intro

It's a harsh world, in Newyorkistan, many people are and have been becoming homeless. After a few days, it is quite obvious to those that they are not normal, that they are hobos, and then looked down upon. However, there are those that wish to blend back into society, to be at peace or to just kill. You are just some of these hobos.

Hobo Types
Normal Hobos start with Hunger, Dirtyness and Unclothed, along with ten(10) dollars. These can be fixed with clothes, food, showers, bodyspray etc. Lack of food makes it so you may only choose one target #, and not eating for three days makes it so you cannot do anything usefull until you eat.
Bearded Hobo| Have a Beard of Storing, Da Hooch.
Trenchcoat Hobo| Trenchcoat of Hiding.
Bag Hobo| Paper Bag hat, "Clean" Clothing.
Mugger Hobo| Bat with Nails(Familiar), 8$
New Hobo| 15$
Camper Hobo| Large box, Backpack stove.
Crazy Hobo| May curse a individual with:Target, Unlucky, Weakness.
Dirty Hobo| Must clean every day, Touch of Dirt: Transfer Dirtyness.
Hungry Hungry Hobo| Must eat every day, Touch of Hunger: as ToD.
Skinny Hobo| Only need to eat every three days.

For a Hobo to gain a job or function correctly, he must Eat and Clean every two days. Using bodyspray only halts the need to clean for a day, and can only be used in this manner twice. To use weapons, one must pick two numbers from 1-8(Never seen before) 1-6 (unfamiliar) 1-4(Familiar) or 1-2(Trained), before the hit, Which I will roll to see if you hit. Lack of choosing a number will make it a 1 and 6.

Sheet
Name:
Type:(See Above)
Items:

Getting money is simple, You can mug people for it, Get a job, Rob a bank and such. To buy something is simply going to a store and saying, 'I want _______.'

If you have another idea for a hobo, ask me about it. Remember, this is in East Umerica, where Small magic and Self Healing Patches (Bio-Patch) exist!

STILL RECRUITING!
If you want to join, just post the sheet and jump in!

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-09, 07:47 PM
Also, would anyone happen to know how to make this into a Structered game? As in putting it in the structured topic.

Raistlin1040
2007-10-09, 07:49 PM
PM Alarra, asking politely to get it moved.

Lizard Lord
2007-10-09, 09:16 PM
I am not entirely sure how to play this, but I can learn.

Sheet
Name:Glork
Type:Crazy
Items:

I might need clarification on items though. How do we choose items and what items are available exactly? I would it is what our description says, but I want to make sure.

Ezlo
2007-10-09, 09:23 PM
This is like, THE perfect game! Count me in!

Name: Ezlo the Bag Hobo
Type: Bag Hobo
Items: Hat made from Bag, (Can I change it to a tinfoil hat?), "Clean Clothing."

Raiser Blade
2007-10-09, 09:24 PM
Name: Raze
Type: Skinny Hobo
Items:

Jagg
2007-10-09, 10:10 PM
This needs more details. May I ask some questions?

Money - How do we get money? Do we panhandle for it? Government handouts?
Clean - How do we clean? Do we pay for it or merely wash in the fountain?
Items - What do items cost? If I wish to buy food, clothes, showers, weapons and bodyspray - what will this set me back?

New Hobo ideas

Da Snitch Hobo - Can turn his fellow Hobo's into Da Fuzz.
Druggy Hobo - Must "dope" every two days. Touch of Dope - transfer hunger, weakness and addiction - Must "dope" every two days

Hows that?

Trix
2007-10-10, 03:52 AM
oooh I like it, would want to see a few more clarifications on rules though regarding items and such. But here's mine:

Name: Trix
Type: Trenchcoat Hobo
Items: (will fill later i suppose)

iamkoolerthanu
2007-10-10, 03:46 PM
Name: J
Type: Bearded
Items:

He is slightly crazy, and will probably state/do things that doesn't make sense at times.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-10, 04:52 PM
This is like, THE perfect game! Count me in!

Name: Ezlo the Bag Hobo
Items: Hat made from Bag, (Can I change it to a tinfoil hat?), "Clean Clothing."

Yes, you may change it to a Hat.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-11, 02:04 PM
Okay, Ill stop recruiting on saturday and the game will start later that day.

Therarde
2007-10-11, 02:38 PM
Looks cool. I'll join in.

Name: Chuck Jeans
Items:

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-11, 08:49 PM
This needs more details. May I ask some questions?

Money - How do we get money? Do we panhandle for it? Government handouts?
Clean - How do we clean? Do we pay for it or merely wash in the fountain?
Items - What do items cost? If I wish to buy food, clothes, showers, weapons and bodyspray - what will this set me back?

New Hobo ideas

Da Snitch Hobo - Can turn his fellow Hobo's into Da Fuzz.
Druggy Hobo - Must "dope" every two days. Touch of Dope - transfer hunger, weakness and addiction - Must "dope" every two days

Hows that?

Money: You can get a Job, Rob it, make it, whatever!
Clean: You can clean by getting sent to a hospital(free clinics!) taking a shower or going in fresh water or you can put it off with deoderant.
Items: Items are bought from stores and if you are good at negotiatons, you can get it cheaper. This is a place where money costs more than the Dollar, where a Glock(auto) is but 30$

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-14, 09:36 AM
Okay, its a little late, but Topic is closed(kinda) to recruiting, the game will start In this topic. Also, if anyone want to join or want to say anything ooc, put it in spoiler tags. Days will be split up into 10 posts, 5 day, 5 night. Things you are trying to do will most likely change, such as going to a nightclub in the day, or wearing a ninja suit in daylight.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-14, 09:54 AM
Day one

The sun rises over the city of Newyorkistan, clearing away the sleeping birds and sending them aflight. Cars begin to move, people start walking the streets, and the daily evil-doers begin to plan their plans. Stores open, and constructions continue to work. But in the alleyways, the sewers, the abandoned buildings, the homeless begin to stur, unbeknownst to the ones with a job, a family, a reason to still live. . . These homeless are special!

HOBOS
Therarde-Chuck Jeans
iamkoolerthanu-J
Trix-Trix
Raiser_B1ade-Raze
Lizard Lord-Glork
Ezlo-Ezlo the Bag Hobo

((When everyone starts, decides where you are living, in the sewers, alleyway, abandoned building(what kind), and such.))

iamkoolerthanu
2007-10-14, 01:12 PM
Name: J
Type: Bearded
Items:
Shotty green!
J

As Jorunastle(J for short) wakes up from his nap, he realizes where he is. "Ugghh. Why did that cat have to sleep over the midnight sun? Alas, my treehouse has burned down once again, and I will never be able to fly anymore. Oh well, I better get out of this place." After one of his rambles, he gets up out of the alleyway and starts walking towards, well, people. "Can anyone spare some change for a poor man who needs to earn a living so he can by the ocean back from Zues. He won it in a game of poker. Please, change?"

Raiser Blade
2007-10-14, 01:15 PM
As raze wakes up in an alleyway he feels around and grabs what appears to be a dead squirrel. He puts the squirrel to his ear and shouts "Stop calling me, shteve." He then sets the squirrel on the ground.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-14, 01:53 PM
J: Asking a well suited man, he says "Away with you filth! Crawl back to your hole!" And he spits at your feet.

Therarde
2007-10-14, 06:48 PM
Somewhere in the middle of the street, a manhole removes itself. Out climbs Chuck Jones. Some people believe him to be only a myth. Others think he's just some crazy old homeless guy who lives in the sewers. Only a few know the truth. He is...a hobo. A crazy old hobo who lives in the sewers. He starts doing a little jig.

iamkoolerthanu
2007-10-14, 06:50 PM
"Ah, but what is not a fish without the mountian above us all? I do not know of what you speak of, I do not live in a hole, I live everywhere! Where ever there is a cat slinking along the boundries of a desert, there will be a reward in you path." He then walks away, asking others for change.

Ezlo
2007-10-14, 09:12 PM
Ezlo wakes up from his hidden home underneath the big rock in the city's big park, dons his tin foil hat, and heads off for another fun day at "Work." Work meaning wandering around giving "advice" for a nickel. Advice meaning random words that pop into his head.

Trix
2007-10-15, 09:23 AM
Trix wakes up with a jump. She was having those nightmares again. She couldnt help think they were related to her birth parents, but she wasn't sure.

She rose from her makeshift bed. The place that she had called "home" for the last year was an old warehouse in the docks area. It wasn't in use, and the only activity within it was Trix and a few sewer rats.

Her room was the little office at the top of the warehouse across a gangway. It was a brilliant little hideaway, and she couldn't believe her luck when she found it.

She rose from her bed and put on her large trenchcoat and headed out to scavenge for the days food.

Walking into the city high street, she sat in one of her usual spots and began her day of panhandling. The passers-by seemed to take kindly to her because she was young and because she was a woman.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-15, 08:16 PM
HOUR ONE(which, by the way, is about a Day in RL)

Chuck Jones: A man laughs at you, his friend taking a camera out to take a picture. He hands out a five dollar bill, but then puts it back in his pocket and snickers as he and his friend walk away.
((1,2 success (1d6=4) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1317834) ))

J: You walk up to another man, and he stares, amused. He then opens his mouth and says, "Whatchu gunna do wit' de money? Boi Likka??" He says as he walks away, answering his phone.
1,2 (1d6=6) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1317844)

Ezlo: A young girl walks up to you and turns her head, perhaps wondering about the meaning of the universe, or what she is going to buy. After a deathly silence, she hands you Nearly a dollar in change (0.94 $), she smiles then turns and skips to her mother.
1,2 (1d6=2) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1317860)
1d100=94 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1317861)

Trix: As you ask for money, your hands held out a kind old man in a rather dirty suit hands you some change(72 cents) and says as he smiles, "Glad to help another of the 'Trade'" He says as he crosses the rather busy street, only to sit down and read from the Bible, a hat held out.
((:smalleek: My bad. . . sorry i forgot to put dice))

Ezlo
2007-10-16, 12:37 PM
Ezlo stuffs his new found riches in his ratty coat, and proceeds to spread the good news of the alien invasion being over thanks to his new invention, the Dinglehopper!

Raiser Blade
2007-10-16, 02:32 PM
I meander over to where ezlo is and start dancing while shouting "Give me money." I also am still holding my dead squirrel(cell-phone in my mind).

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-16, 03:09 PM
Game Note:
When asking a person for Cash$$$, please roll on invisiblecastle.com, with your characters Name, Alone, and in notes, pick your two target numbers. On succes I will roll for moneyz.

Trix
2007-10-16, 03:16 PM
Walking on to a new spot, Trix looks at ezlo and J (Raisor Blade) and reckons they are both nuts, so she walks to a nearby corner away form them and sits down to beg again.

Her result is: http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1319190

1319190 Trix 1 1d6
[3] = (3)
3, 4 2007-10-16 13:14:59

(it should be noted that it is very possible to just keep re-rolling)

Ezlo
2007-10-16, 03:22 PM
Ezlo asks for a tithe to go around in the middle of his sermon. His results are thus:

http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1319195

1d6: Rolled a one, target was 3 or 4.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-16, 03:23 PM
((But I know when you are. . .))

Trix
2007-10-16, 03:25 PM
(ok, well i cheated anyway, so dont give me any money. Sorry! Really didnt want to conduct a taboo)

Raiser Blade
2007-10-16, 04:32 PM
I rolled and failed.:smallfrown:

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-16, 08:10 PM
Hour Two

Trix: As you continue to beg, a man In a suit looks at you and says, "I won't give ya money, how about a loan?"

Ezlo: As you beg for money, a man(Raze) comes up to you and asks you for money, and then starts asking others for money as well, and it must be his smell, because no-one is giving any money.

Raze: You approach the man for money, and as you get bored, you start asking others. For some reason, you receive no money. . . Must be his smell.

((You all know you have 10$ to start, right?))

iamkoolerthanu
2007-10-17, 04:49 PM
(Can't get on invisible castle....1d6)

"Money please? Is till need to get back the ocean!!!"

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-17, 05:02 PM
((Thats not coming up, whats the rolling? Also, kooler, even so you need to put two target numbers.))

iamkoolerthanu
2007-10-17, 05:10 PM
1d6 Wonder why it didn't come up? Oh well, 3,5.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-17, 05:45 PM
1d6=1 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1321662)
Failure. . .

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-17, 08:06 PM
Hour 3

J: You ask more people for money, but they all shun you, and mostly just leave quickly. However, one person in a White cloak with a emblem of a flame sown onto its chest says to you "Perhaps the Great God Muzzie shall grant you his fortunes!" He says in a raspy voice, his mouth hidden behind his graying beard.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-17, 08:11 PM
I buy da hooch with my money. Also i am still begging i will roll later.

iamkoolerthanu
2007-10-17, 08:58 PM
"Gods! Gods! Can they make the world rain out coins and dolllars for me to buy back the sea? I am intruiged...Tell me more." He keeps relating back to the 'sea'.

Trix
2007-10-18, 01:42 AM
Trix: As you continue to beg, a man In a suit looks at you and says, "I won't give ya money, how about a loan?"

"A Loan?" Trix follows the man in the suit, "What do you mean a loan? How would it work and for how much?"

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-18, 05:48 PM
J: "The Grand Fire Lord MUZZIE has a service everyday, ones who hear his call may recive a Dollar, or more, if needed. Also, as a follower of MUZZIE, he grants you with powers!" He says, holding out his hand, palm up, "Do you wish to join the Church of MUZZIE!?"

Trix: The suited man says "Up to 300 dollars, you have a week to pay it back. . ." He slips a Revolver from his pocket "Should you not. . . It might get messy. . ."

Raze: You go to 'Da Hooch Mon' and then man, who has long dreadlocks, says "One dollar, mon"

iamkoolerthanu
2007-10-18, 06:26 PM
"J is interested. What's the when and where, who and how, lines and crosses?"

Raiser Blade
2007-10-18, 06:42 PM
I buy one bottle. Then i go to a food place.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-18, 07:56 PM
Hour 4

J: The cloaked man says very quietly, "Simply grab my hand and all will be answered." He uses his spare hand to grap a jet lighter, and lights it, a jet of red flame going off for an Inch. "MUZZIE will bring us to my temple!"

Raze: The man nods to you and gives you 'Da Hooch', and he waves you off. As you walk towards to food store, three men dressed in Gray, two with a bandanna, and wielding Long Blades, scream at you "Give us your money, Hobo!"

Therarde
2007-10-19, 04:25 PM
Therarde thinks, then starts breakdancing.

((Target Numbers=3, 5, Roll (1d6=5) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1325485)

iamkoolerthanu
2007-10-20, 09:33 AM
I grab his hand, wondering what will haoen next. (Is the hand I'm grabbing on fire, or is that his other one? Either way I will grab it.)

Raistlin1040
2007-10-20, 12:47 PM
Name: Richard B. Kest
Type:(See Above) Trenchcoat
Items:Trenchcoat of Hiding

Richard wanders the streets, looking for change on the sidewalks.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-20, 09:39 PM
Hour Five(Noon)
As the sun reaches the middle of the sky, the sky begins to darken.

Therarde: A man laughs histericly as he hands you three quarters and a Penny (76 cents). He says "You should be on tv!" He says as he laughs, walking away.

J: You touch his hand and from above you, a pillar of flame strikes, surrounding you. As it dissapates, you are on a marle staircase up to a scorched wood temple. "This is the Grand Church of MUZZIE! Please follow me, don't trip on the dead birds!" He says as he picks up a cooked bird off the poo encrusted staircase, "Want it?"

Richard: Looking for money on the floor, underneath a newspaper you find two half off tomato soup coupons and a a dollar, rolled up in a phototube.

iamkoolerthanu
2007-10-20, 10:01 PM
J looks only slightly disturbed by the travel, and takes the dead bird, nodding his head in thanks, still clearly speechless, which is a mighty feat for him.

((Wow run-on sentence))

Raistlin1040
2007-10-20, 10:13 PM
Richard picks up the coupons, and the dollar. He then puts them in his pocket, and begins to sing on the street corner for money. He has a very pleasant voice. (Target 5-6) 1d6

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-21, 09:29 AM
((Yeah, i don't know whats up with the Site roller, i think its broken.))
1d6=5 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1328006)
Succed: A crowd gathers around you, and at the end of the song, they all throw money to you. When you gather it it adds up to 2 dollars.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-21, 10:27 AM
Is it possible at all to join now?
Well, in case it is:
Name: Weird Eddie
Items: 10$

Weird Eddie wakes up way too late as usual. the others are out begging already.
"Well, shucks, Ah guess Ah'll have to find a quicker way of makin' money today!"
Having said this, Eddie starts to look for a nice brick and a not-so public parking lot with some good places to hide in.

Raistlin1040
2007-10-21, 02:50 PM
(Items: 13 Dollars, 2 half off coupons for Tomato Soup.
Just so I don't forget)

Richard thanks the people kindly, and with a bow, goes off to the supermarket.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-21, 05:15 PM
Eddie: You find a brick around a constuction site, and you hide near a car. Cars come and go, but the owner dosen't come. However after a while, a man taps you on your shoulder and says, "What are you doing near my car?"

Rich: You head to the supermarket, and a man welcomes you in through the sliding glass doors, "Welcome to Dots! If you need assistance, ask anyone in the Gray Vest!"

Raistlin1040
2007-10-21, 05:30 PM
"Thank you."

He heads over to the soup isle, and picks out a can of tomato, and takes it to the counter. He lays one of his coupons on the table, and politely asks the cashier

"How much?"

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-21, 07:15 PM
Noon Hour 1

Richard:A rather large man turns to you and scans the can "With the coupon, 50 cents." He says in a deep, raspy tone. "We are having a buy two get one free, and using coupons are allowed with this deal" He continues, putting it in a bag.

Raistlin1040
2007-10-21, 07:17 PM
Richard nods, and goes and grabs 2 more cans.

"So that should be 1 dollar right? Here you go."

He gives the man a dollar and the two coupons and leaves with his three cans.

(Items: 12 dollars, 3 cans of tomato soup)

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-21, 07:30 PM
Richard: He nods to you and waves "You be carefull! I hear those Gangsters are getting vicious!"

Raistlin1040
2007-10-21, 07:32 PM
Richard calls back.

"Thanks for the tip"

(Items: 12 dollars, 3 cans of Tomato Soup, Trenchcoat of Hiding, Plastic Bag (Came with soup))

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-22, 10:15 AM
"Eh...Sir! You're just the person I've been lookin' for! See, I found this magic brick! It can fly! Fly I tells ya!" Eddie yells, and then proceeds to pretend the brick is an airplane, holding it above his head and moving it about. Eddie just stands around acting like that, waiting for the guy to enter his car.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-22, 04:04 PM
Eddie: The man looks at you and turns his head, towards his car. He opens the door and says "Just stay out of trouble, guy." as he turns on the car.

iamkoolerthanu
2007-10-22, 06:20 PM
((What happens next to J?))

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-22, 07:34 PM
Night Hour 2
As the clouds darken, it begins to rain and thunder very often and hard.

J: The man opens the door "Mah names Nigel Peterson Coit, Just call me Nigel." As the old wooden doors creak open, there is a large fire in the middle of the latge domes building. Many people surround in, praying loudly, all holding candles, most candles shortened, and the flame is but centimeters from the flesh, and wax is dripping off their hands. There is a line for people to walk through the large, 20 foot by 20 foot indent of a bonfire. "This is the main chapel, and these are the graduating students. These are the Fireguard, I doubt you have enough time to go through the classes, three years, but these are masters of the flame." He then opens a door and wecomes you in. "Where do you want to start, Creating fire, Moving fire, Shooting fire, Heating fire. . . what?"

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-23, 01:29 AM
Weird Eddie hits th guy over the ed with the brick the very second he's not looking. "You should've just given me some money. Now I'm taking it all!"

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-23, 02:54 PM
Eddie: Need 2 to hit head, 1 for shoulders. (1d3=2) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1332140) You bash the man in the head, his head vilolently secreting blood and graymatter. In his pockets, you find 30$, his car keys, and a Reciet for TacoBarn for 5 Soft Tacos, refundable!

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-23, 03:28 PM
Weird Eddie avoids getting any of the blood on him, takes the guy's stuff (this includes clothes that aren't dirty yet!), hoist the guy into the trunk of the car quickly using the guy's own clothes (The bloody ones. All this is to avoid getting blood on Eddie's hobo clothes and newfound clean clothes) and then drives off with the car, if Eddie can even drive.

Oh, and before tossing the guy in the trunk, Eddie takes everything he can out of it stuffing it in the back of the car.

Inventory: 40$, Car Keys, Brick of Smashing, Receit for TacoBarn for 5 Soft Tacos( refundable!)

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-23, 08:00 PM
Noon Hour 3
The rain dosen't cease, nocking out power on some blocks of the city, mostly on the south side(you are in the north side.)

Eddie: In the trunk you find a Crowbar, a jack, and a Tire. As you start the car, you realize you have forgoton much about driving since school, and it is Unfamiliar(Tricks and Sharp turns are rolled on a d6, picking one number beforehand.)

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-24, 01:01 PM
Target number 2, in case I need it.

Weird Eddie drives the car to the nearest completely abandoned place (read alley, etc). He checks the glove compartiment and then dumps the car there, locking it so no-one will be able to open it.

Eddie will go get a shopping cart at the nearest supermarket (the kind you have to put a coin in, and can then take with you freely) after picking up a burger and eating it on his way there and dumping the brick somewhere no-one will ever think to look.

Eddie will take the cart back to the car and start removing the wheels from the car with the jack and crowbar. He'll load the wheels, the fire-extinguisher (providing the car has one) and anything else he can take into the cart (including the spare tire).

Then Eddie will take all these tires to the nearest place he knows of he can sell them.

Inventory: 40$, Car Keys, Crowbar of Smashing, Receit for TacoBarn for 5 Soft Tacos( refundable!)

EDIT: Who else is still active in this game anyways?

Raistlin1040
2007-10-24, 03:46 PM
Richard goes into a dark alley.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-24, 05:36 PM
Wierd Eddie: There is no fire extinguisher, but you find a sixshooter revolver in the compartment. You then go to Al's Marketplace, and he offers 4 dollars for each wheel.

Richard:You walk into a dark ally, and a man with a metallic Hockeymask, the eye whole squarish, in a black cloak looks at you, unnerved. "What are you doing in the alley of Saos?"

Raistlin1040
2007-10-24, 05:57 PM
Richard smiles a twisted smile that seems to make his face look demonic.

"I'm Hell my friend. I'm here to take you away. You've been a very bad man."

He pulls out his plastic bag and tries to throw it over the man's head, trying to suffocate him.

((He's not crazy btw. He's an intimidating genius.))

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-24, 06:32 PM
Richard: As you swipe the bag over the mans head, he dissapears and reappears about a full five feet away. "Saos blessed me, he can curse you!" He yells as he points at you, and behind the little slits in front of his mouth, you see him mutter something, and then he laughs as he runs away.

Raistlin1040
2007-10-24, 06:37 PM
Richard shrugs, and walks away. He goes to the streets and sits down, not really begging for money, but rather letting money come to him. (Target 4 and 5)

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-24, 07:00 PM
Rich: extra for Hate Curse (1d6=1, 1d6=1) (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1334173) You beg for money, but people just glance at you and ignore you, one man spitting on you as he passes by.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-24, 08:03 PM
Hour 4
The storm starts to settle, houses still out of power, also leving the telephones out.

Raistlin1040
2007-10-24, 10:08 PM
Richard shrugs, and walks off. He finds a nice dry place and takes a nap, all his items in his trenchcoat of hiding.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-25, 05:15 PM
Rich: You find yourself a nice, dry abandoned store, the person forgetting to lock the front door. There are many boxes and crates, and some bugs crawling across the floor.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-25, 05:25 PM
How about the car radio, and the jack? And how much did the burger cost me? How much of the suit could I salvage?

Eddie returns the cart to where it came from, taking back his money. The hobo then buys a razor and goes into a public restroom to refresh himself.
Then he'll head for TacoBarn and ask for money for the receit.

Inventory: 60$, Car Keys, Crowbar of Smashing, Sixshooter, Receit for TacoBarn for 5 Soft Tacos( refundable!)

Raistlin1040
2007-10-25, 05:38 PM
Richard closes the door and looks around for a key.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-25, 05:56 PM
Noon,HOUR 4

Eddie: For the jack, 3.50$ The Radio was 6$, the suit got no blood on it, besides on the collar of the undershirt. The burger cost 1$(it was very filling!), You go to a general store and buy a Razor, a older one, no saftey, for 1.50$.
You go to Tacobarn and recieve 2.50$ One person says "It was you who bought those? What was wrong with them?"

Rich: You search the room for a key, and in your searches, behind a box, is a dead woman with a sword through her head.

Raistlin1040
2007-10-25, 09:17 PM
Richard picks up the sword, and goes through the woman's pockets. He then continues his search for a key.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-26, 05:49 AM
Rich: You go through the pockets, but it seems everything was taken already. As you continue to look for a key, you hear footsteps around you.

Raistlin1040
2007-10-26, 02:10 PM
Richard lightty places the sword in his pocket, and gently stabs himself, and lies down, eyes closed.

(Not enough to kill, or even seriously injure, but enough to draw blood and look painful.)

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-27, 07:45 AM
Weird Eddie walks into a public restroom and starts shaving himself with the razor. Then he washes his face and upperbody and goes into one of the stalls (the least filthy one). There he changes into his newfound suit. Eddie dumps his old raggedy clothes in the stall and drinks some water. He'll also find a clean, thick plastic bag somewhere to put the crowbar in.

Eddie then goes off to find a newspaper to read the job applications and other ads.

Inventory: Suit, 69.50$, Car Keys, Razor, Crowbar of Smashing, Sixshooter

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-27, 09:09 AM
Hour 4, Midnight:
The sun completly goes beyong the horrizon, and shops close, people go home and only a few are still out.

Wierd Eddie: In the paper, you find a position for, "Humankind lover-must be able to wield a weapon, able to take pain.Go to the abandoned Bar The Hours Horse.", "Pizza boy: Able to drive, ride a bike or walk quickly. Go to Dom's Pizza."

Rich: The door swings open, two sets of booted footsteps and dragging robes enter. "By Saos's Blade! Who killed him? The ritual was for tommorow!" You hear a nealing beside you, and a leather gloved hand check your pulse. "She's alive, Saos's Wrath is kind for us on this day." They then walk past you, you hear sliding stone, more footsteps, and then more sliding stone.

Raistlin1040
2007-10-27, 12:19 PM
Richard pulls the sword out of his body and runs away as fast as he can.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-27, 01:48 PM
Weird Eddie heads for the first ad.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-27, 03:03 PM
Rich: You stand and run into the lamp-lightened streets, dogs, cats and gangsters walking around now.

Wierd Eddie: You go to the bar, and two large, suited men look at you and say, "What you here for?"

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-27, 05:35 PM
Weird Eddie tilts his head and studies the men. Are they armed? Are they well-dressed? Do they work there? What are they doing?

"Well, hello there, lads. I'm here for the ad. Because I really, ehrm, love humankind.
Oh, and the work environement seems just fabulous here, really, quite a setup you've got here"

RocketBard
2007-10-28, 01:12 AM
OOC: Can I join?

Name: Mugsy
Type: Mugger Hobo
Items: Bat with nails, $8

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-28, 10:32 AM
3.((Yes, you can join in.))

Day 2, hour 1

Eddie: You see the men are well armed, both with a twelve gauge shotgun. They are suited and rather large. The man on the right has a eyepatch, which you can see is from a bullet wound. He answers "Well yes, it attracts the cops, because who would go here, Please enter. he says as he opens the old wooden door with steel reinforcment.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-28, 01:34 PM
[I assume you meant "Eddie" by that last "Rich"? Assuming you did:]

Weird Eddie follows the two men into the door.

Jaykell
2007-10-28, 04:50 PM
OOC:
awesome game, can i join?
If so:
Name: Joe "Commando" Smithy
Type: Camper Hobo
Items:10$, Large Box, Backpack Stove

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-28, 05:31 PM
((Yes, you can!))

Eddie: You follow them into the building, and they show you into a room with a man in a chair and a man holds out a revolver. "This man didn't pay his loans, this is your test, Kill him."

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-29, 11:46 AM
Eddie frowns.
"How do I know I can trust you guys?"
He then checks the room for cameras.

Inventory: Suit, 69.50$, Car Keys, Razor, Newspaper, Crowbar of Smashing, Sixshooter

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-29, 05:31 PM
Day 2 Hour 2
(sorry for the delay, project in english)

Eddie: The room is in the back of the bar, the prisoner sits on a box, for all you can tell, this used to be a storage room. As you look around, men are raising their eyebrows at you, you see no cameras near you, and the men are getting anxious.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-29, 05:34 PM
Weird Ed shrugs, and shoots the guy in the throat.
"I don't mind killing. Hell, I started the day by bashing a man to death with a brick! I was in the war, for christ sake! If you want me to kill anyone else though, you're gonna have to pay for it, mind you!"

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-29, 06:27 PM
Eddie: As the man slumps against the wall, a man steps from the darkness. His calvary hat casts a shadow on his face, only his wicked grin can be seen. "Oh, that is the only free kill we get. Don't worry, you'll be payed." He then kicks open a crate and pulls out a breifcase. Opening it, there is a sleek M4 with a Scope on it. It is dissasembled, the barrel detachable like a screw, and a Silencer. "Welcome to The Guild." He says with a grin as he closes the box and hands you the case, in his hand a pager. "We'll call you when we need you."

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-30, 03:50 AM
Weird Eddie accepts the pager and the briefcase. He then heads for Dom's Pizza.

Inventory: Suit, 69.50$, Pager, Sixshooter, Car Keys, Razor, Newspaper, Plastic Bag: (Crowbar of Smashing), Briefcase: (M4 with Scope)

Jaykell
2007-10-30, 07:51 AM
Joe hops out of the back alley he has been exploring all day and looking for some handouts. (target 1 or 5)

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-30, 02:35 PM
((handouts? Like for jobs))

Inhuman Bot
2007-10-30, 04:46 PM
meh if i can ill join
Sheet
NAme: Slaan
Type: new hobo
items: 15$

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-30, 05:07 PM
When arrived at Dom's Pizza, Weird Eddie walks in and asks about the job.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-30, 05:56 PM
((WHAT PART OF STILL RECRUITING DON't YOU UNDERSTAND????))

Day 2 Hour 3

Eddie: Inside, you see a balding man wearing a red and white jacket, he looks at you and says "That suit might get dirty on the job."

Jaykell
2007-10-30, 09:44 PM
((by handouts I mean Money))

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-31, 03:46 AM
Weird Eddie nods.
"Have you got some clothes for me here, or should I go get some myself? Oh, and have you got lockers here for your employees, because I need to store some stuff while I work here"

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-31, 01:54 PM
Joe: 1d6=5 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1345739)
As you ask for money, a man feels very sorry for you and gives you $1.20 and a half off for one slice at Doms Pizza.

Wierd Eddie: "Why yes, we do have lockers. As for clothes, we only have a pizza slice costume for the moped driver, that place is taken." He says, giving you a key, "Welcome to the family, You start in an hour!"

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-31, 02:19 PM
Hehe. Half off at Doms Pizza, eh? Do I sense you trying to tie the plots together?

Weird Eddie stores his plastic bag, 30$, the newspaper and his briefcase in the locker and then heads out for the nearest clothing shop (the nearest second hand clothing shop, that is). There he buys the cheapest, blandest outfit he can find, and he then returns to Dom's.

Inventory: Suit, 39.50$, Pager, Sixshooter, Car Keys, Dom's Locker Key, Razor

Dom's Locker: 30$, Newspaper, Plastic Bag: (Crowbar of Smashing), Briefcase: (M4 with Scope)

Jaykell
2007-10-31, 02:34 PM
Joe heads down to Doms Pizza, hoping to be able to afford a slice of pizza with the money he just got.

Inventory: 11.20$, Large Box, Backpack Stove

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-10-31, 08:26 PM
Day 2, Hour 4
((I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT >.> <.< :shifty eyes:))

Joe: You head down to Dom's Pizza when you walk in, you see a balding man behind the counter, and a man in a suit, holding a breifcase, the two talking as the balding man hands the suited man a key.

Weird Eddie: Your new boss looks at his watch and laughs "Well look at that, an hour on the dot! Your early!" He says, laughing in a deep, santa-like tone. "Well I do believe your going to have to learn the basics, and the pay. You get 2.50 dollars a hour, plus tip. If you get a car, we pay for half the gas used. Oh, and if your feeling lazy, or tired, you can work the register, for 4.00 dollars a hour, no tip. Oh get the register real quick, and I need to cook a babiiiiii. . . He pauses and looks at you, eyes wide open, "Babylonian pizza!" He says as he rushes to the back.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-01, 06:28 AM
How much did the bland, cheap clothing cost? Oh, and I'm not carrying the briefcae right now, it's in my locker. I suppose I have a key for both the locker and the pizzeria front door? Or just for the locker? And when I deliver stuff, do I get a scooter, or do I have to go by foot?

Weird Eddie walks over to the counter and eyes the heavily packed hobo standing there.
"What'll it be for you then?"

Jaykell
2007-11-01, 08:25 AM
Ill just take one slice of cheese pizza, and heres a half off coupon for it. Joe hands Eddie the money for the pizza and the half off coupon.

Inventory: 11.20$, Coupon(half off a slice of pizza at doms), Large Box, Backpack Stove

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-01, 10:03 AM
"Here you go, that'll be..."
*Checks menu*
"[Insert half of correct price here], please. Tell me, haven't I seen you around on the streets?"

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-01, 04:13 PM
D2, Hour 5

Wierd Eddie: The bland white shirt and sweatpants costs 3 Dollars total, unless the PizzaSlice gets fired or quits no scooter, you have to walk. The key is only for the locker.

Joe: The pizza costs $1.50 normally, so it costs $.75 now.

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-02, 01:07 PM
Looks for a job. ( I have to leave so rp later)

Fin
2007-11-02, 02:35 PM
This sounds awesome! (consider me joined!)

Name: Fin
Items: Paper bag hat, clean clothes. $10

Fin's bag hat is a little too big so he has too eye holes cut in it to see, so he can be easily shocked by things coming in from his peripherals.

Fin
2007-11-02, 03:37 PM
Fin wakes up bleary eyed and stares at the underside of his favorite park bench, also known as his roof. he gets up then makes his way over to the public toilets to wash, but it seems like their are quite a few people in there already...

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-02, 04:40 PM
Fin: Yes, there are many people in the restrooms, most of them children, but there are also two teenages in gray and black with a yellow bandana. One wears his on his arm, the other over his mouth. They shoot a look at you as you wash yourself and the masked one says, "The kids are allowed in our turf, not you, Punk!" The other one draws a knife.

Slaan: In the newspaper, there are three job openings. "Register worker at Senior Taco's, must be able to speak english. Animal Waste Collecter at the Newyorkistan Zoo, must not hate animals. Medical Worker at Pharmacy of LIFE, must have 26 hours of education in the Medical field."

Fin
2007-11-02, 04:51 PM
Fin eyes the knife carefully through the eye holes of his bag hat, he judges each of the men before him, wondering why the yellow bandanas, why would they only want kids in the rest room with them? these and numerous other questions spring to mind but more pressingly Fin feels he has to execute his hobo right to flee! sprintin clear outta the park only managing to get his tatty jeans and shirt back on. running bare foot he looks for anywhere he can a) hide or b) protect his feet.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-02, 05:28 PM
While waiting for an answer from his fellow hobo, Weird Eddie checks if the delivery guy (the one with the scooter) is anywhere around.

Inventory: White Shirt & Sweatpants, 36.50$, Pager, Sixshooter, Car Keys, Dom's Locker Key, Razor

Dom's Locker: 30$, Suit, Newspaper, Plastic Bag: (Crowbar of Smashing), Briefcase: (M4 with Scope)

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-02, 09:50 PM
Day2 Hour 6(night)

Fin: As you run through the park, you see a box underneath the Playground, in which there seems to be no-one it and able to accomodate a person. Near this box is a pair of Mike Brand Sneakers and a T-shirt.

Wierd Eddie: You look for the man with the scooter, and he arrives at the front door. His face has alot of Acne, and it dosen't help he is in a pizza slice suit. He parks the Scooter and goes through the door, getting stuck on his way in, and pushing in. "Hey, are you new here!? You can't have my job! Its my job! No job for you!"

Fin
2007-11-03, 09:12 AM
Seeing the box Fin runs to it hastily throwing the t-shirt and shoes on climbing inside keeping as hidden as possible. he also wonders whether or not this or any other gangs in the area are looking to recruit

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-03, 10:01 AM
Weird Eddie eyes the delivery guy. How tough is he?
"I'm not out to get your job. You do the deliveries, I'll do the register. You know what, how about we go have a drink after our shift? We'd better be friends if we're gonna work together. I'm buying, so there's no need to worry about your wallet"

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-03, 10:13 AM
Wierd Eddie: The man looks skinny, but you can see that his arms are dense, and alot of muscle is in his arms. "I-I guess so. . ." He extends his hand and smiles aqwardly(sp?) , "David Barrows, nice to meet you."

Fin: You see the two gangsters running by you, continuing out into the street.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-03, 10:34 AM
"I'm Ed. Just Ed, nothing more. Nice to meet you too. Been workin' here long?"

Inventory: White Shirt & Sweatpants, 36.50$, Pager, Sixshooter, Car Keys, Dom's Locker Key, Razor

Dom's Locker: 30$, Suit, Newspaper, Plastic Bag: (Crowbar of Smashing), Briefcase: (M4 with Scope)

Jaykell
2007-11-03, 11:02 AM
Joe heads out of the pizza place and heads down to buy some non-hobo clothes(#1 Guy outfit(white t-shirt with a large red number 1 on its chest,red long sleve shirt, and a normal pair of jeans(If you have seen the blockhead flash animations, you will know what im talking about, if not look here http://www.theswain.com/cartoons.htm))). Before leaving he answers Eddie's question. Sure, I think I've seen you around here before.

Inventory: 10.45$, Large Box, Backpack stove

Fin
2007-11-03, 04:51 PM
Fin waits a little while longer then crawls out of his box. Leaving the park via the exit on the opposite side to that the yellow bandanna gangsters left thru he goes off looking for a different coloured gang. maybe this time he can make a better first impression. the streets are to dangerous for a hobo not to have homies!!

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-03, 10:13 PM
Slaanash Goes to get a pair of clean clothes with his 15$, then goes to seinor taco and applies for the job, but not before checking to see if theres a night class for medical school. Finally, he goes to check out the last job at the zoo to see the pay, and what needs to be done for it.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-04, 09:22 AM
When do Eddie and the delivery guy get off work anyways?

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-04, 07:23 PM
((Sorry i couldn't post, Didn't have access to internet.))

Eddie: "Well, I've been working here for two years. I got pleanty of stories to prove it." You remember the man saying you get off at 8, and you start at 4(10 hour day)

Slaanash: You search around for a clothing store and you find a t-shirt and some sweatpants for $1.00. You look in the local listings and find that there aren't any classes for Medical Training for two days, which is when application starts. Walking towards senior taco's, you see three men in grya with yellow banndanas, one with a pistol, hiding behing a dumpster. They look at you and the man tightens his grip on his gun.

Fin: You sneak out of the park, barely seen, except by stray children and head into the streets. Your search for other colored gansters is fruitless, you finding only more yellow bandanna'd gangsters playing dice on the sidewalk, a large amount of money in the middle being bet.

Joe: You exit the pizza shop, having saying your words and head towards a clothing store. After finding you articles of clothing and purchasing them for $2.50, you notice three people in gray with yellow bandannas sneaking into the store, one with a backpack in his arms.

Fin
2007-11-04, 07:37 PM
Fin decides that to do is to dare so he goes to the nearest clothes stores buys a yellow tie and ties it round his arm, confidently he walks up to the dice playing gangsters and throws all the remainin money onto the pile saying 'i'm in!!

Inventory yellow tie, bag hat

Gambled $10 minus whatever the tie cost

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-04, 09:14 PM
I walk slowly and tell them "I'am just here for a job". then try to go inside.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-05, 12:38 PM
"Two years, eh? Wow. So, do we get free pizza around here or something?"

Jaykell
2007-11-05, 10:39 PM
Joe ignores the gangsters and heads down to a local hardware store to make a weapon he invented called "Combat Tongs", which are basically a longer than usual pair of tongs with sharpened blades for the rods and a magnetically sealed handle that can still be used to grab things. (sorry if you dont really understand its really hard to describe.)

Inventory: #1 Guy Outfit, 7.95$, Large Box, Backpack stove

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-06, 03:19 PM
Day 2, hour 7
((Sorry, I think I'm gettin sick.))

Joe: You leave the store, Ignoring the gansters, and walk away to a Hardware store. There doing a promotional stunt, in which every 27th customer will get a bull-peen hammer FREE! You go inside and look for tongs, a man looks at you and says, "Aren't Tongs in cooking shops?"

Eddie: The man laughs loud and long, "Oh, I wish, the boss is cheap. So no, unfourtunatly, no free or half off pizza." He laughs some more as he takes a tag off the desk and looks at the address. "Well, I guess I'll see you later then!" He then grabs a pizza and leaves. Suddenly, the pager starts to buzz.

Slaanash: The one with the gun stands an points at you, one with a 2x4 and the other wath a bat, "Give us your money, Hobo! The Pheonix's are taking over!" He says as he tilts his gun sideways, aiming.

Fin: As you throw in your money, one Kid who is shorter and much younger, barely 15, looks at you. "Hey, you don't look familiar to me? Whos your Recruiter?"

Fin
2007-11-06, 03:50 PM
Fin is srewed and knows it he doesnt kno any gangster lingo never mind what a recruiter is, he is in over his head and decides the only safe thing left to do is try and bluff and hope mike brand shoes give him lightning speed if things get shooty!

'pfft, whose my recruiter have u seen this on my arm...? its a tie not a lowly bandanna you dont kno me because i dont want you to! know play me in this damn game!!

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-06, 04:12 PM
Eddie shudders. Now, already? He wasn't ready yet. He still had things to arrange. He took out the pager and looked at the little screen.

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-06, 06:22 PM
" hey,guys I have no money. But If you like, I have a good knowledge of the city. Now, if you let me go I can give you some really valuable information about one of the toher gangs, heh"

OOC: My computer doesn't like links, but I was aiming for a 5 or 6 and got a six. you can do it if you need to..

Jaykell
2007-11-06, 07:34 PM
Joe turns and gives the man a strange look.
You might find them in cooking shops, but im looking for the raw materials to make a special type. Joe heads into the store, looking for two 2 foot long 1/2 inch wide metal poles, screws, magnets, super glue, packing foam, and electrical tape. (just small quantities of each, im trying to spend as little as possible here. oh and nice Wierd Al reference)

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-07, 09:31 AM
OOC: what happens if i die?

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-07, 04:30 PM
((You make a new Hobo!))

Eddie: You flip open the little screen and it says, "Go to the old firehouse on Maine Street" it slides across the screen, and then stops buzzing.

Fin: The kid stands up, and motions for the others to stand as well. He slides a knife from his sleeve and opens it, blood already staining it. "You better start running, we're keepin' your cash!" He says as the others raise their fists.

Slaanesh: The man with the gun lowers it for a second, and then re-aims it, "and if your lying?" He pulls back his finger just a little bit and says "BANG! Got that?"

Joe: The 2, 2 foot long 1/2 inch metal poles are 8$, but if they are flat rods then they are only 4$, the screws are only $.35, for a box of 20. Packing foam is $.75, Magnets are $.75 per magnet, a roll of electical tape is $.50 and superglue is $1.

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-07, 05:05 PM
" bang ,eh? yeah I understand. I may have some freinds that would be annoyed at that, but don't worry about details. I want to help you guys. My current information is...... low? dry? non-existent? you get the point... But I'am ALL about spying.. I can be charismatic when I need to... I'll get back to you as soon as I see if they will hire me? alright with you?"

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-07, 05:08 PM
OOC: @ fin: try and spell right and use correct grammer pleasse. I would appreciate it. ( unless, of course you don't have time/ know how to spell it/ didn't notice it.

Fin
2007-11-07, 05:25 PM
'well, at least these new shoes are getting used! but i really thought that was gonna work.' Fin thought to himself as he turned and fled. ducking in to a near by news paper shop to hide Fin decides to look for a job to pass some time.

OOC: sorry slaanesh i dont mean to mis-type/spell or use bad grammar i just don't always check my posts before i submit them. :smallfrown:

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-07, 05:53 PM
Slaanash: "So you know nothing, and your going to call the cops when your in the store?" He says, keeping the gun aimed.

Fin: You run clear and far, and into a newpapershop. On the counter you see a "Be back in 1 minute" sign, and several people looking at the newspaper with some items in their hands.

someonenonotyou
2007-11-07, 07:37 PM
Sheet
Name:lil joe
Items: bat with nails $8
ok what do i do

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-07, 09:14 PM
*laughs nervously* "nononononononon no no NO NO NO! I'am offering you a spy? is that the term you would like? and there won't be...people.. coming after the pheonixes...NO, I'am not planning on being a snitch.. How about we start fresh?

I'am Slaanash, I'am looking for a job.. If you want a spy or theif, I'am your man.. I prefer to stay away from Murder, but I do so if I need to... and if you let me live I'am just going to get a legitamate job, then I'll try to do something for you. I work very cheap... What do you say...?

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-07, 09:15 PM
Day 2, Hour 8

((I don't know? What do you do?))

As the clock strikes 8, a large amount of gunfire is heard, and explosions follow short after. A clothing store is completely demolished in a large fire. Within the minute, cops and swat are deployed, getting into heavy gunfire against the Yellow-Bandanna'd Gang, as some know, the Pheonix's.

Slaanesh: The man looks around and then at his watch, "DAMN! Look at the time!" he puts the gun in his waistband and hands you a yellow bandanna, with a keen sheathed knife, in a leather sheath. "This is a bad Idea, but we need to get going, the Pheonix's are taking over, and you've just been accepted, were gunna rob the Senior Taco's" He says as the other two grin and cackle, "You ready?"

Fin
2007-11-08, 04:21 AM
Using the explosion as a distraction Fin takes a quick look at the jobs section of the newspaper as all the other folk are hiding under the tables and what not. (he also helps himself to some stuff people have dropped whilst they are not looking.)

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-08, 05:20 AM
Weird Ed nods. Allright, let's get going then!
"Boss, can I have my pay for today?" Eddie asks, and as soon as he gets it he heads for his locker to pick up some stuff (changes marked in inventory). Boys, we got some work to do now...

If the delivery boy still shows up, Ed will tell him they'll have to reschedule that drink.

Inventory: White Shirt & Sweatpants, 30.00$, Pager, Car Keys, Dom's Locker Key, Plastic Bag: (Crowbar of Smashing), Briefcase: (M4 with Scope)

Dom's Locker: 36.50$, Suit, Newspaper, Razor, Sixshooter

Jaykell
2007-11-08, 09:32 AM
Joe, seeing that he doesnt have the money or time to make his combat tongs, he heads down to a nearby cooking store and buys normal tongs, then heads down to the crime scene. "These arent as strong as my combat tongs but they'll have to do!"
(Tongs: Familliar)

someonenonotyou
2007-11-08, 10:26 AM
lil joe start heading twords the gun fire hind near by and wait untill it's over

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-08, 05:02 PM
[Looks at above post]:eek: MAH EYES! They're on fire! Please, PLEASE use microsoft word to spell check your posts, PLEASE!
((On a side note, is Joe and Little Joe Bro's in RL?))
Just a note, the building blew up as part of the battle over the whole city, not just one place.

Lil' Joe: So you head towards the closest gunfire, as shortly after recovering from the explosion you realize that there is more than one fight going on at once and you hide behind a dumpster. From the gunshots and the cease of repitition, this could go on for hours. The SWAT and cops are using just their SMG's and Pistols with Kevlar, and the Pheonix's are going in wave after wave of milita, all wielding a variety of melee and ranged weapons.

Joe: The Tongs cost $1.50 but as you head towards the ruins of the clothing store, you realize all around you, Pheonix's are fighting the cops, with a standstill. From the tops of cars, cops are ushering people into buildings, while SWAT is firing at the oncoming horde of Gansters.

Weird Eddie: You grab the Items and the boss hands you 12 dollars, "Come back tommorow! If those gangsters don't take over, That is." Dave returns, A smile on his face, he looks at you smiling, but as you tell him the news, his smile quickly droops, "Oh-okay then. . . " Dodging and Weaving through Allyways that the Pager gave you directions through, you find yourself at the cellar door of a Firehouse. On the lock is a folded piece of paper that says,
These Pheonix people are trying to kill us, 'we didn't fund them' they said, they are running the East side of town from here,(which most of the hobos(You) are in) we need you to get in there, and take out their Lieutenants and Recruiters. P.S. If you find any guns, we'll pay 15 dollars for each, mabye more.

Fin: As you pick things up from the floor, you find a Credit Card, several packs of gum, cigarettes, three chocolate bars, some carmal candies and peanutbutter and fudge bars. You conceal your movements with the fleeing crowd as you read the newpaper, calmly. "Waiter at The Lobster, low pay, short hours, must speak english. Not a Gangmember, must be able to use a weapon, not be afraid of getting arrested or Killed, meet at the Old Firehouse on Maine Street, Hour 10. As you put the paper away(or keep it, your choice) gunshots that are closer are heard, and people start falling as they run out of the store.

Fin
2007-11-08, 06:05 PM
((what hour are we in?))

Fin stuffs all of his newly aquired loot into the pockets of his trousers, seeing the obvious fultility of running out into the street through the front door he looks around for a back door maybe to the alleyway. Once out he makes his way to the old firehouse.

Inventory

Credit Card, Packs of Gum, Cigarettes, 3x Chocolate Bars, Carmal Candies and the Peanut Butter and Fudge Bars.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-08, 06:26 PM
Weird Eddie twitches. This is the war all over again! he thinks. He heads for the nearest camping store, looking to do some looting, seeing as all the police are busy. He will loot a backpack to put his crowbar in, a knife, a tent and some sturdy clothes. Eddie will then find a fire-escape and climb it (using a dumpster to stand on if necessary). This way he will get up on one of the rooftops and snipe Phoenix members in the alley below. Once he's shot a couple, he will make his way down again to loot their guns and money. He will also loot their yellow bandanas and stuff them in his backpack. Eddie will only go for the easy kills. he was in the war, he knows how easy it is to get killed.

Jaykell
2007-11-08, 06:55 PM
Joe heads down to the firehouse and climbs on top of it. He then raises his tongs into the sky and suddenly lightning strikes them. As the flash dissapates, Joe is holding what appears to be a Tongtartm(a guitar fashioned from an oversised pair of tongs). Suddenly a two story tall amplifier rockets up from the ground next to the firehouse and several giant lights appear on giant poles.
"If you want to be the best, you need to have a killer guitar solo."
Joe then proceeds to rock this world.

Inventory: #1 Guy Outfit, 6.45$, Large Box, Backpack stove, Tongtar

Edit:(To Carrion's questions: NO WAI!!!!)

Edit #2: I just realised I had a chance at stopping the event that sparked the war. :smalltongue:

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-08, 06:58 PM
[@Jaykell, A.K.A. Joe: Now that sounds an awful lot like godmodding... While I like our good fellow Blockhead, I sincerely doubt this game is about being him. I think it's about being hobos, therefore, the striking title "Hobos!!!". Off course, I could be wrong...]

Jaykell
2007-11-08, 07:02 PM
(Well you will see where this is going, and ill probably just remove the blockhead transform part and fit a few more random references for other things, and remember, Carrion said magic exists in east umerica.)

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-08, 09:29 PM
Day 2, hour 9!

Joe: As you stand on the roof with your tongs, waiting for lightning to strike you. . . NOTHING HAPPENS :smallbiggrin: However, climbing on top of a firehouse while a Gang War is going on, three gangsters climb onto the room, with abad, a golf club, and a 2x4 with a nail in it, "Why you on our turf hobo? You aint a child, so you aint innocent!" the middle one says as he walks closer to you.

Weird Eddie: You find the items you searched for with little resistance, going back through the allyways to get to the roof. For the shots, 3 Gangsters, first: 1d3, pick one target number, second: 1d4, Pick One Target Number and another for the third. (You are familiar with the weapon because of backstory allowance) Also in the allyway, you see a lone Hobo, going through and towards the Firehouse, as he reaches the gansters, one says something and raises his rifle.

Fin: You do indeed find a backdoor, and you take it towards the firehouse. You turn and sneak through the allyway, and you get to the firehouse, seeing three gansters, looking in opposite directions from each other, all off them with a Bandanna and a Ace of Spades Tatto on their right cheek. One of them spots you and says "Why are you here?" while raising his gun.

[El Note!] Yes, there is magic, but there are only three kinds. The Easiest, Divine Magic, by praying to a god, Life Magic, by harnessing and taking away your own life, or anothers for magic, and Essence Magic, by taking magic away from Nature istelf.

Fin
2007-11-09, 05:17 AM
Fin realises the only way he is gonna stand a chance here is confidence, there is three gangsters in front of him and what looks like somebody suffering post traumatic stress disorder on the roof taking pot-shots into the street. He has to get inside the firehouse fast!

'I'm here for the job man, be cool! if i put an advert in the paper for a charming forthright individual to come round to my bench, well i cenrtainly wouldnt point a gun at you if you showed up. anyway i'm here for the job and no i aint in a gang (even though i bought a goddam tie!) and i'm certainly not scared of getting arrested (i'm a freakin' hobo!) And the guns part, well if you want someone/thing shot i'll shoot it!'

'So, when do i start!'

Inventory:

Credit Card, Packets Of Gum, Cigarettes, 3x Chocolate Bars, Carmal Candies and Peanut Butter And Fudge Bars.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-09, 11:27 AM
Hmm, off course Eddie is only going to be shooting gangsters he was hired to shoot, let's be clear about that. As for the target rolls: 3, 4 and 2. If the gangsters are about to hurt my fellow hobo, I snipe them, otherwise, I'll just let them be. As soon as it seems safe, Eddie will go down to pick up the dead gangster's weapons.

Inventory: Sturdy Clothes, 42$, Pager, Knife, Car Keys, Dom's Locker Key, Backpack: (White Shirt & Sweatpants, Crowbar of Smashing, Tent), Briefcase: (M4 with Scope)

Dom's Locker: 36.50$, Suit, Newspaper, Razor, Sixshooter

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-09, 03:26 PM
((The gangsters your shooting ARE the ones you aimed at))

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-09, 05:08 PM
" okay guys here's our plan." Slaan uses a stick to draw a map in the dirt "One of you goes in the back and cuts the power. I go in with the other. You threaten them with a gun and I load the money into a sack. I take of with the one who came in with me, and the one who goes in the back makes sure no one phones the cops, then he meets us in the park, then we go to your hideout or whatever. Sound good?" Slaan stands up "Also, shoot if needed. I would PREFER no deaths on my part, but I'll do hat is needed. Could I have a knife or something to use, in case things get ugly?" Get's ready to inact said plan, hoping the other 2 say yes.

Items: 15$, clean clothes, Hobo clothes (wearing)

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-09, 11:28 PM
((They gave you a large knife w/ a sheath. Oh and sorry for the post, I was in a hurry and meant to say the ones you are aiming at are the ones w/ the hobo))
Day 2, Hour 10!
The gunfire continues to escalate, only few people still wander the street besides the massive amounts of Cops and Gangsters, SWAT mobile bases set up every 13 blocks.

Fin: As one begins to say something, a bang is heard and he falls to the floor, a well placed shot through his cheek and out his ear. The other two begin to fire at the building, and several shots later, another gangster falls. One gangster runs towards you and says "Get inside homie! You'll get armed in there!"

Eddie: You fire at the three gangsters, getting a headshot on the first, through his cheek and out his ear, and as he falls, the others turn towards you and fire randomly around the building and through windows. Your next shot missed the second one, but another strikes him in the chest, followed by more shots to make him fall. The lone ganster gains his cool and aims at you while running to the hobo, firing shots that barely miss you.

Slaanash: "Or we go in and kill them all, rookie, you can be in back." The man with the gun says, "'Ol mike can take em down, this is a war, lets give'm one!" The armed man(Mike) continues, walking towards the store, in which people are barracading the glass doors with chairs and tables, the windows small enough to hide under without being seen. The two men with the bat and 2x4 begin smashing the doors, cracking them alot as Mike aims and fires, from the screams you can understand a barracade constructer got shot.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-10, 06:00 AM
Weird Eddie's eyes glaze over. In his imagination he can hear the roar of choppers in the air and smell burnt flesh. As the gangster starts blasting away at him Eddie ducks and reloads. He will try to find some kind of grate to shoot through (the railing on the fire-escape for example should give him some coverage) and then he will try to take out the third and last gangster. He'll leave the hobo alone though. There's no reason to off his brethren. (Oh, and target number 3, cause I think I'll need one).

Fin
2007-11-10, 06:45 AM
Fin, hearing what the ganagster said runs inside the building as instructed. But not before giving a discrete salute in thanks to the guy on the roof as he couldnt help but feel he was never aimed at!

Inventory:

Credit Card, Packets Of Gum, Cigarettes, 3x Chocolate Bars, Carmal Candies and Peanut Butter And Fudge Bars.

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-10, 10:00 AM
" can I at least have a knife???"

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-10, 10:27 PM
Day 3, Hour 1
Slaanash: You do, its a large knife in a sheath. Mike fianally provails, and the two other gangsters bash open the door, and he jumps in, screaming strings of curses as he fires, and gets fired at, most the shots hitting the wall but one hitting his left hand, drawing blood.

Fin: You walk inside to the sight of many other people, from 9 to late 40's, standing in a mob, one man on a box talking as one gives out Bandanna's and a Number. "By wearing this, you swear your life to the Pheonix's life. By killing another Ally of ours, you will be cursed, unless by accident. Weapons will be givin out in order of what number, the higher the worse the weapon is, as we have low stock. Questions? Good!"

Weird Ed: You fire many shots, most hitting the wall. One hits him, but instead of blood, splinters fly from his chest, He contues to fire at you, unhinderd, but the shots hit the crate continuously.

Pandaren
2007-11-11, 03:03 AM
(If still, still recruiting.)

Name: "Sergeant" Hinklemyer
Type: Bag hobo
Items: paper-bag hat, Clean clothing

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-11, 05:48 AM
Weird Eddie looks around for something to throw at the ganster, such as a metal bar or a rock or something. If he finds it, he tosses it down and then immediatelly follows up with some attempts for a headshot. Target number 3.

Fin
2007-11-11, 05:55 AM
Fin makes his way over to the man giving out bandanas and number's praying for something low.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-11, 11:52 AM
((YESSSSS!!! STILL RECRUITING!))

Fin: The man takes a bandanna from a box and gives it to you. . . . 1d100=21 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1367162)!

Weird Eddie: You find a brick and throw it down at him, the gangster rolls to the left and re-aims his gun, but as his finger tightens, as does yours. Two bangs are heard, and the bullet strikes just near the grate near you, but your meets its mark, and blows through his head, making him fall to the floor.

Fin
2007-11-11, 01:45 PM
'21, not to shabby. now who gives out the weapons?)

Fin follows the directions he is given and goes off to collect his weapon.

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-11, 02:26 PM
Slaan Yells " TAKE THIS YOU BASTARD!!!" and trys to knife one of the gangsteres. or If possible use Divine magic by prying.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-11, 02:35 PM
Eddie smiled and then started climbing down the fire-escape. When he's downstairs, he'll take the dead gangster's guns, money and their bandana's. He'll then put on one of the bandana's and enter the door the hobo went through.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-11, 05:03 PM
Eddie: 2 AK-47's and a Uzi, you find $27.46 on the three people. You put on the Bandanna and walk inside to see a large mob of civilians being armed with Bandannas and weapons. From your right you see four more Gangsters(2 AK, Pistol, Katana) run down the staircase, all having the same Ace tatto on their cheek and as they reach you, one says "Where are you coming from? What happened outside?"

Slann: ((Pick a Target number, 1-6))

Fin: You go up to a older man, handing out weapons from assorted boxes and looks at your number, "Oh! 21! Okay, Light, Heavy or Dual?"

Pandaren
2007-11-11, 05:29 PM
Sergeant wanders the street...wondering where the heckles he is...

someonenonotyou
2007-11-11, 06:17 PM
lil joe crawls out form behind the dumpster and look for any thing of value to take then runs away to cash the loot
Sheet
Items: bat with nails $8

Fin
2007-11-11, 06:29 PM
'oh come one... its gotta be dual! Gimme!'

Fin holds out his hand eagerly waiting for his guns, whilst looking out for the guy from the roof if comes in here he plans on teaming up with his recent guardian angel!

Inventory:

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-11, 09:07 PM
Day 3, Hour 2
The battles cease, the Leaders of the Pheonixes allowing a hour peace to gather the dead and tend to the wounded.

Fin: The man laughs wildly as he pulls out two Glocks, with a belt and 6 Magazines, each holding 17 shots. "This should suit your needs." as you look for your 'savior' you see him, being apporached by several Gangsters.

Lil' Joe: You go into the street, in which is now replaced by amblulences and medics, helping the wounded. A man starts to run afters you, but before he reaches you, you grab a SWAT MP5, and a clip and sprint back down the allyway. You get time to rest and look at the clip, and see it holds 33 shots, and the gun goes from Single to Auto(no burst).

SHM: Wondering where you are, you find you are in the open market district, which was now one of the main fighting scenes. Fires envelope most buildings and carts.

Raistlin1040
2007-11-11, 09:33 PM
Richard wakes up, and takes the sword he found out of his trenchcoat. He goes into a dark alley and proceeds to try and kill everyone he meets.

someonenonotyou
2007-11-11, 09:38 PM
first of all hell yeah:smallbiggrin:
find the nearest bank/store go in armed with bat of nails in one hand and mp5 in the other knock out all witness with bat with nails except clerk/banker and tell him to give all the money and get a bag to carry to loot in.
Sheet
Items: bat with nails $8 SWAT MP5 33 shots

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-12, 03:37 AM
Weird Eddie grins. "There was somebody outside sniping our people, but I scared him, or her, away". Eddie looks around at the arms and numbers being handed out and quickly catches on to how it works.
"Am I too late to pick a number, guys?"

Inventory: Sturdy Clothes, Yellow Bandana, $69.46, Pager, Knife, Car Keys, Dom's Locker Key, Backpack: (White Shirt & Sweatpants, 2 Yellow Bandana, Crowbar of Smashing, Briefcase: (M4 with Scope), 2 AK-47, Uzi, Tent)

Dom's Locker: $36.50, Suit, Newspaper, Razor, Sixshooter

Fin
2007-11-12, 08:09 AM
Fin makes his way over to weird eddie offering him a cigarette to break the ice, he then proposes they work together to help survive (and profit from) this chaos!

Inventory

Credit Card, Packs of Gum, Cigarettes, 3x Chocolate Bars, Carmal Candies and the Peanut Butter and Fudge Bars.

Weapons

2x Glocks, 6x 17 Round Clips

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-12, 10:23 AM
"Profit? Survival? Sounds like a plan, son!"
*Lights cigarette and then remembers he doesn't have a lighter*
"I'll just keep this for later then, shall I?"
"Note to Self: loot lighter"

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-12, 11:26 AM
Eddie: "But your already one of us, aren't you? Your wearing our colors! Don't get greedy, we only have so much!"

Richard: Roll a 1-8 please, pick two numbers.

Lil' Joe: You try to rob the store, but alas, they are closed at 2 in the morning(which is like four in RL.)

Raistlin1040
2007-11-12, 03:05 PM
(2 and 4)

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-12, 05:18 PM
"Hell, yeah, I'm one of you! But my gun went and jammed on me. That's why I didn't kill off the sniper. Just gimme a crappy gun for all I care, as long as I've got some firepower"
Weird Ed looks around, eyeing the gangsters suspiciously. What does the room look like? How many people are in it? What are the exits? And most importantly: where do they keep the guns :smallamused: ?

someonenonotyou
2007-11-12, 05:57 PM
do what i said ealry but when it opens and there is no witness around and steal some food and body spray

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-12, 07:52 PM
((Two hours till hour 3))

Rich: You go out and into the ally, swinging your sword with cutting precision at civilians, people crying out as they fall into their own blood. As one falls and you picki up their wallet,(26 dollars) a cop car drives by, seeing the stream of blood and he steps out, "Now what are you doing?" He says, reaching for his gun but fumblining as it falls to the floor.

Wierd Eddie: The room is large, at least 50 long and 30 wide. There are large boarded up doors in the front in which the firetrucks are supposed to leave from. To the right of you about twenty feet away is a staircase up to the second floor and there is a door behind you. The room has few windows, but where there are windows, they are boarded. About 80+ people are in the room, but only twenty are actual Pheonix Members, the rest have just been initiated, as the hobo next to you has been. The guns are in the back of the room, opposite the vehicle entrance, in crates behind a desk in which a older man and three more men with Very Intricite weapons and Ace tatoos on their Cheek are standing by, handing them out. The gangster near you reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small pistol, about the size of your fist, "That's all Pheonix has allowed me to have, other than my own weapon. Perhaps you should speak to her, she shines on many of us who cleanse those not worthy of life!" He laughs lightly and then waves the others out the door, "Well, I must be going, the peace is almost over, and Pheonix prizes the first to kill!"

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-13, 10:46 AM
my target is 4

Jaykell
2007-11-13, 11:32 AM
"Uh.... im here because.... LOOK OVER THERE!!!!!!!"

Joe tries to run down the fire escape while the gangsters are distracted and find a weapon on the street. *cough*P90*cough*

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-13, 04:28 PM
Day 3, Hour 3

Joe: None of the gangsters looks, and one swings at you with his golf club, narrowly missing your head. "No way out using dumb tricks, Hobo!"

Slaannash: You lunge into a ganster, slicing through his head and he falls back against the wall. The gangster to the left of him, swings his bat at you, hitting you in the side, injuring your hip. "Pheonix will curse you for this!"

Jaykell
2007-11-13, 06:11 PM
As the golf club swings narrowly over Joe's head, he grabs it and yanks it from the gangster's grip.

"Heh heh, you think you can take me down that easy, eh laddie? Well they dont call me Commando for nothing!"

Joe then proceeds to swing the golf clup at the gangster he took it from.

Inventory: #1 Guy Outfit, 6.45$, Large Box, Backpack stove, Tongs

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-13, 09:00 PM
Joe: You grab for the club, taking hold of it and using the mommentem to rip it out of his hands. As you are ready to swing it, the two others, the one with the bat and the 2x4 with a nail swing at you in unison, yelling loudly.

someonenonotyou
2007-11-13, 10:03 PM
i belive i said

do what i said ealry but when it opens and there is no witness around and steal some food and body spray

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-14, 02:21 PM
Weird Ed looks at the ganster and says: "Well then give me that pistol, if you don't deem it usefull anyways. You have other weapons, but I don't. You can't expect me to run into the battlefray unarmed, can you?"
When the gangsters proceed to where-ever they are going, he sticks in the back, and preferably near Fin

Fin
2007-11-14, 05:12 PM
Releived to have an ally at his side Fin looks around at the other gangsters in the building. Are they gonna give ordrs antime soon or are we going to just go out wildly into the throng killing and looting!?

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-14, 09:40 PM
"yeah well I dont care! You shoulda damn well followed my plan, were no innocents got hurt. I'd rather kill the pair of you then..then murder innocents!" Slaan takes a swing at the other guy, target # 4 " If you wanted to keep your internal oragns, you should have listend to what I said. It's pure logic, jackass."

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-14, 09:50 PM
Day 3, hour 4
The battle roars back up, the peace and serenaty of the hour gone. Less explosions are heard, and there is less attacking and more defending on the Pheonix's Fronts.

Lil Joe: (That was because it didn't open, who opens at 6?) Finally, after waiting for some time, a rather tall man comes to the door, a tazer and keys in his hands. "Hey, how are you this fine, bloody day?" He says, opening the door, "Hey what are you doing with the bat-and the Gun?"

Slannesh: 1d6=4 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1374117) As the bat swings over your head, you slice across his chest, spilling his organs across the street. He falls to his knees, holding in his organs, tears running from his face. "Pheonix, Guide me on my journey. . ." He pants as he falls to the floor. And as he lays he hands on the floor, a burst of light envelopes him, and the body is gone.

Weird Eddie: The man gives you the gun, and three small magazines, each holding at least 7 shots, "M'Names Haydle, Nice to meet you. If you were a Elite i would welcome you to join us but alas!" He waves politly and then leaves with the others, sprinting rather quickly than one of his size usualy does.

Gangster Hold:(For the people in the firehouse. A large, bulky man with a shaven head and a goatee, who was giving the instructions stands on his table, pulling up his large Army looking machine gun, its clip large and circular. He wears a gray t-shirt and gray jeans, a very odd banner on his back, gray with a yellow bird, wings spread out. "Militia! You have join in fear, or in envy perhaps. Or perhaps you joined to cleanse the world of the FILTH! But I am hear to tell you, If you fight, you will find your way into the beyond! The Pheonix man not have touched you yet, but one day, she might, and you will fight with vigor! I want to see blood on the streets!" He pauses, surveying the Militia in the room, taking a breath, "Kill with your brothers! Kill the unworthy! KILL THE FILTH!" He yells, and with that, the front gates open, everyone cheering as they run out, into the battle, people firing shots into the open air.

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-14, 10:08 PM
Slaan Prays for a second chance for the misguided ones he had just slain. He goes to check to see if the ones inside the store alright, then he will go off to a church of somesort to learn real divine magic.

someonenonotyou
2007-11-15, 09:59 AM
why do you think? (points gun at him) your going to drop the tazer and give me all the money in the store, some food, body spray, and something to carry the stuff in and you live (then takes tazer)
Items: bat with nails $8 SWAT MP5 33 shots

Jaykell
2007-11-15, 10:25 AM
Joe sidesteps out of the way of the attacks and swings his golf clup at the guy with the 2x4.

"No sense tryin to take me down, I was a member of the S.A.S. back in the war!"

(targets 3, 5)

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-15, 03:43 PM
Joe: 1d6=3 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1375392)1d6=5 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1375395) You duck under the bat, it whistiling as it goes over you. You then swing the golfclub at the one with the 2x4's knees, bending the golf club but sundering his knees. He falls to he floor and the other one drops his bat and holds his hands in a cup, sparks of electricity bouncing around his hands, "Pheonix guides my strikes" He says with a grin as he swings his fist in your direction, hitting you with a large painfull shock to you side.

Lil' Joe: "Hehe, No." He smiles as he spins around and kicks the MP5 from your hand, the gun firing 6 shots as it hits the floor, breaking some of the windows. "What'chu gunna do without the gun, punk?"

Slannash: You pray to no god in particular, just praying, and as you go into the building, you see many more bullet had caught on to Mike than you had thought. He lays slumped against the wall, panting as the 9 others are behind the counter, most armed with some type of weapons, from BB Guns to Machine Guns. "H-Hey Kid, You wanna finish the job for them?" Mike says with a smile as he kicks his pistol at you to his feet. "One sh-shot left. . . Do it." He mutters, tears streaming down his face, he hands clutching a chair beside him.

someonenonotyou
2007-11-15, 06:40 PM
good i didn't want it to easy attack with bat

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-15, 07:04 PM
:smallconfused: What? I Don't even know what you mean by that. Easy Attack with Bat? Can you please use quotes or at least say- I say. . . Lil' Joe says? Pick a # between 1 and 6

someonenonotyou
2007-11-15, 07:40 PM
sorry about that i meant i didn't want to just to do i want a little callange
and 5 is what i (Lil' joe) pick

Raistlin1040
2007-11-15, 07:42 PM
Richard picks up the gun, and simultaniously shoots and stabs at the police officer.

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-15, 07:44 PM
(mike is the gangster right? if so.)

"I coud not let you hurt innocents, yet it seems it was not my choice to judge." slaan fires the shot. then goes to the counter carefully and asks "what exactly was going on here?" Then after finding out the details goes to somewhere to learn divine magic.

Jaykell
2007-11-15, 08:11 PM
Joe winces with pain from the shock, but shrugs it off and swings the golf club at the gangster that just shocked him.

"You think you can stop me!? IM A GRIM, BLOODY FABLE!"

Inventory: #1 Guy Outfit, 6.45$, Large Box, Backpack stove, Tongs, Bent Golf Club

(same target numbers as before)

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-15, 09:46 PM
((Haha, I forgot my own rules! Two target #'s! I thought one was dodge and the other was hit.))
Joe: 1d6=1 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1376122) You swing the golf club, the head of the club just missing his head. He cackles, electric whips crackaling from his mouth, "Fool? A Fable cannot defeat the Powers of PHEONIX!" he says proudly as he steps back facing his palms together as a ball of electric forms in his hand, "Pheonix's Powers will smite you!" He yells as he readys to fire the ball of energy at you.

Slannesh: The shot fires and some of the people scream behind the counter. A cop leaps over the counter, landing on the other side his gun aimed at you, hearing your question, "The Pheonix's are getting over zealous, they started a Religious War, to purge the 'unclean.' Im suprised we only got three!" He says, a small explosion across the street being heard. "That coulda happened to us!" He says, pointing. You then leave, rushing towards the nearest church, that being the Church of Vespa, God of Nature. Large animals such as bears and elephants guard the church, blocking your entrance, killing the attacking Gangsters.

Rich: You dive for the gun, trying to stab him as well, but you miss, narrowly piercing his clothes. He picks up the gun, and fires at your hand, the bullet carving deep into your left hand. He takes a step back and aims again, "Stop or it'll be the other hand, Criminal!"

Lil' Joe: You swing the bat, hitting the man hard in the side as he tazers your arm that holds the bat, temporaly paralyzing the hand. "ow. . .That was nothing! Bring it on! I can keep doing this all day!" he says, charging the tazer again.

someonenonotyou
2007-11-15, 10:17 PM
lil' joe rolls out of way and attacks with bat

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-16, 07:24 PM
"this is becoming DAMN crazy.. *sigh* well then, better hope the animals dont kill me.." slaan walks and trys to ask if he my join the worshipers. also what are all of the gods? target, if needed, 4 or 5

Pandaren
2007-11-16, 07:26 PM
((Sorry, got my laptop taken awaw))\

"Gahh!!! The fires. Where's my sword" The sereant franticly seaches for teh sword on his person "Nooo, ver is it!!"

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-16, 07:27 PM
"So, my friend, you with me?" Weird Ed asks his fellow hobo.
"I'm gonna take out the guy on the table first, and then we'll start blasting these rookies in the back. They'll never know what hit them. You could call that dirty fighting, I call it survival"
Ed loads his guns, tucks away the briefcase, as he won't need to snipe right now, and nods at Fin.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-16, 10:19 PM
Day 3, Hour 5
I won't be able to update till sunday at around 2 O'clock, so chill for a day. . .

Warehouse: Most of the milita are gone, only some stragaling behind, talking to each other and going upstairs for 'training.' The elite soldiers begin to pack their supplies away, the man with the banner gone with the fight.

SHM: You fail to find a blade on you, but as you look around, you see a sword cart, and a advancing horde of Gangsters, killing the people in the way of their wave.

Slaanesh: You recall the gods being Pheonix, godess of the sky, Vespa, godess of nature and life, Muzzy, godess of fire and the sun, Saos, god of the darkness and moon, Spael, god of the seas and Hector, god of the underworld. You manage to flag down a priestess, the priestess calling off his elephant and dropping to the floor, creating a wall of bramble across a field. "You wish to learn the ways of Vespa? Come! I will teach you the ways of nature!" She leads you into the temple, where several people lay on carved trees, being healed by followers of Vespa. She walks through a door and a vine comes up for her to sit as she does so, and one comes for you. "Now. . . What about Vespa do you want to know? How to control plants? How to heal? How to summon animals? These are just some, what do you wish to learn?"

Lil' Joe: (You are supposed to pick a number, but default is 1 or 6) 1d6=6 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1377893) You duck, swinging the bat across the mans chest, beating him hard as the bat snaps, and the man falls. He drops his tazer, and tries to crawl. Before he gets far(1 foot) he takes the keys, and throws them into his mouth, forcing it down.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-17, 06:23 AM
Supposing Fin is with me, Weird Ed starts blasting away at the elites, taking cover behing one of the table or crates used to hand out guns from. Target number 2. When the very few remaining elites are down, Weird Ed will take down the remaining recruits and then exit the building through the same exit they used. There he will start shooting more recruits in the back, and as soon as he spot another fire-escape, he will mount it and start sniping even more Pheonixes from there.

Jaykell
2007-11-17, 11:44 AM
Joe ducks away from the lightning and throws his club at the magical gangster, then proceeds to subdue him and stab his head with the tongs.

"Now skip this magic and lets fight like real men! Hiding behind a few silly tricks is NOTHING!"

Inventory: #1 Guy Outfit, 6.45$, Large Box, Backpack stove, Tongs, Bent Golf Club

(targets: Club-3,5 tongs-2,4)

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-17, 03:41 PM
"all that I may, preitess. especially what you have named. Please, Teach me the ways of the nature god."

( can I learn from 2 gods?)

Pandaren
2007-11-17, 04:28 PM
The Sergeant sighes in relief "Veshhh...." he runs towards the cart and begins grabbing as many swords as he can..

Fin
2007-11-18, 08:26 PM
Fin snaps out of his (internet malfunction induced) daze and immediately starts offering covering and supressing fire for Weird Eddie following the plan he has laid out! Once on the fire escape he will stay lower than his companion shooting at anyone else trying to get onto it, making sure Eddie isnt disturbed whilst snipering into the fray!

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-18, 09:12 PM
Day 3, Hour 6

The Firehouse/Warehouse: Weird Eddie and Fin both start firing wildly at the Elite members. After the first couple of kills, they begin to fire back. As Fin covers Eddie who is exiting the building, a shot, possibly meant for Fin, strikes eddie in the calf. Eddie then falls as a reflex of his muscles, and more Elites start to gather at the top of the Staircase.

SHM: You run over and grab all sorts of blades, and sheaths to match them, but as you pick up one to add to the horde, the Gangster become closer than you may be comfortable with, at least 50 feet, and guns are ablazing.

Slaan: (No) "Well, first I shall teach you how to control plants, the most basic of my teachings!" She says as she takes out a book and begins to read from it, the vines taking better root and forming chairs.

Joe: As the gangster releases the blast of lightning, the club swings around his wrists, pointing it down as it dissolves a hole in the floor. Angry, he slips on brass knuckles and as you stab him in the head, he jabs you in the diaphram, making it harder to breath. He Stumbles back, the tongs not coming out, and he falls down the fire escape into a dumpster

Pandaren
2007-11-18, 09:20 PM
Sergeant HinkleMyer

"Gesh...." Sergeant quickly grabs the last sword and runs down the street away from the gangsters, he looks for, and will duck into the nearest alley.

Jaykell
2007-11-19, 09:38 AM
Joe walks over to the two unconscious gangsters and loots their wallets, then he walks down the fire escape and goes down to try to find a P90 Sub Macinegun and a backpack. As he walks away he smiles and whispers to himself.

"I just killed a man, with tongs! I am so cool."

Inventory: #1 Guy Outfit, 6.45$, Large Box, Backpack stove

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-19, 11:49 AM
"Hell!" yells Weird Ed, foaming like a madman. He blasts the hinges of the door and ask Fin to place it in front of them as cover.
"They need to die, kid, all of them, this is war"
He then proceeds to kill some more of the elites. He tries to make his kills as bloody and gory as possible. If we're gonna take on these guys, morale needs to be low.

Inventory: Sturdy Clothes, Yellow Bandana, $69.46, Pager, Knife, Car Keys, Dom's Locker Key, Backpack: (White Shirt & Sweatpants, 2 Yellow Bandana, Crowbar of Smashing, Briefcase: (M4 with Scope), 2 AK-47, Uzi, Soxshooter, Tent)

Dom's Locker: $36.50, Suit, Newspaper, Razor, Sixshooter

Fin
2007-11-19, 02:49 PM
Propping up the door, Fin starts shooting into the fray, following Eddie's instructions he aims for the head, neck and upper chest of his victims in order to induce the most gore! He then suggests to his companion that they make there way to the office/supply room to look for a first aid box to tend to Eddie's leg.

Inventory

Weapons

2x Glocks, 6x 17 Round Clips, Minus Whatever Is Used During This Shoot-Out.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-19, 03:57 PM
Fin and Eddie: The door provides adiquite cover, the shots not able to puncture it's Steels and Iron frame. You take cover behind it, firing wildly at the increasing number of New People, eager for a fight. Most trample the bodies of the dead, when you realize that there is something up with their eyes. Where the few that put the Bandanna on their heads, large pulsating veins come from it. Their eyes are a bright yellow, glowing eerily as they fire at you, ignoring the near-fatal blows. There are now nearly 3 militia for in every 10 feet. ((Make a 1d4 roll, two target #'s))

SHM: You pick up the last sword, finilizing at 15 swords, and you lug them all into a ally and behind a Dumpster. As you lay the sword on you lap, the horde passes, some rushing down the allyway to catch fleeing civilians, ignoring you.

Joe: Climbing down the fireescape, you find the body being eaten by several Cats and Dogs, lapping up the blood for drink. The animals look at you and pause, but then continue eating. You search the ground for a gun, and you succeed. A body of a SWAT member lays against the wall, four Cross-bow bolts in his chest, his hand stuck grabbing one. On his lap is indeed a P90, two clips for it on his belt, and a small piece of string tied to the handle, going under his body.

Fin
2007-11-19, 05:04 PM
Fin doesn't like the 'coincidence' of yellow bandanas and yellow eyes so he discards his and advises Weird Eddie to do the same. He continues shooting into the rabble (3 and 5) whilst he waits to see if Eddie wants to seek out a first aid box.

Inventory

Weapons

2x Glocks, 6x 17 Round Clips, Minus Whatever Is Used During This Shoot-Out.

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-19, 05:06 PM
Amazed slaan says "that was amazing! And I will be able to that eventually?"

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-19, 09:07 PM
Day 3, Hour 7

Slaan: "Indeed! That, among others, will be under your control after I tell you the most important rule." She pauses, taking out a scroll. "Plants and humans are extention of the earth. Vespa created all natural beings, and she allots this power to her Tought Worshippers. Humans, however strayed from the Natural, and created swords, and the gun, and they drove nature away. A Adept must never use Technology as a tool, only as an aid to your natural beings." She pauses, taking a long breath, "For one to control the plants of nature, simply speak to the earth to bring up a plant for you to use. In forests, this is a great power. One can restore forests, and use the power around you as a magnifier to use more powerfull spells. In a building, or on a roof, a plant must work hard to grow in such a short period of time." She puts down the scroll, and lifts her head to you, "Now try this, on this pot of soil, a small acorn is at the bottom. Encorage it to grow and then tell it to bear thorns!" She says, sliding a pot over the table towards you.

Fin: You throw your bandanna to the floor, and then continue to unload your Glocks at the oncomming horde, and as your guns run out of ammo, one of the guns magazines jam, and wont come out of the gun.(-2 clips)

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-19, 10:22 PM
" I will likely need to use technology, but I will as little as possible, and only to aid nature, as you have said. Slaan then leans towards the acron and begins whispering encourgements to it"

OOC: can you give a general Idea as to what powers each god has? I may become interesetd in saos.

Fin
2007-11-20, 06:35 AM
'Ah, crap! Eddie my gun is jammed!'

After explaining his situation to his new found friend Fin does the only thing he can with a broken weapon and throws it at the head of the nearest enraged lunatic! (2 or 4) With only one weapon left he starts to think about how important it is that they decide where to go from here.

Inventory

Weapons

1x Glock, 4x 17 Round Clips

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-20, 04:38 PM
"First aid? I was in the war, son, I can take a bullet or two! Besides, I'm plannin' on gettin' some healing from one of the churches instead. It's quicker and more thorough as well. I think that in this hellhole of a town, it might be a good idea to have some divine assistance at our side don't you agree? And don't toss the gun at them, son, just hand it to me and take this AK to blast 'em instead. I'll need the empty gun back, though"
Eddie then ignores his friend's advice about the bandana, as he wouldn't mind a bit of extra force on his side. In fact, he wears the other ones in his pack as well, and the one Fin dropped. He'l then continue blasting at the hordes, going for headshots straight through the bandana's on the glowing ones. (Target number 2, for whatever, 4 if I need a second one).

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-20, 08:57 PM
Day 3, Hour 8
The sun begins to decend, The sounds of sirens lessening as Pheonix banners begin to hang on rooftops and windows.

Eddie: As you put the Bandannas on, you feel stronger and more stable, and more accurate with your hits (May now pick 3 target numbers). However, as you continue to blow away the Oncoming hordes heads, you feel a irrestistable urge to fire at the man beside you, who seems to be firings at you, and horns sprout from his head.

Fin: You chuck the gun at a gangsters head, missing and hitting the floor. Beside you, you see Eddie putting on several bandages, his eyes taking on a yellow tint.

Slaan: As you whisper to the seed, it sprouts, becoming a small oak tree, in scale of a giant one, bark and leaves. ((Saos is about teleporting, invisabilaty, clouding minds, telekinesis.))

Fin
2007-11-21, 07:45 AM
'Erm, Get it back!? Are you mad!? Well yes i suppose you are but what shall we... Why are you looking at me like that?'

Pandaren
2007-11-21, 09:59 AM
Sergeant HinkleMyer

After examing the swords to check if they're "shipshape", he peeks his head out of the alley, if no more danger is about he heads in the direction the gansters came from.

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-21, 07:37 PM
"d..did I do well? What can I try next?" Slaan says.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-21, 11:01 PM
Day 3, Hour 9

Fin: The Horde is now more condensed, all of them within at least 15 feet from your Door before they fall from gunfire. In the back, you can see a man, standing on a box with a staff, ending with a Pheonix. He waves it, and as he does, Yellow eyes seem to glow brighter, and as does Eddies.

SHM: Looking at the swords, you find most are just decorational, but three are full working swords. As you look out of the ally, you see many gangsters, looting buildings and killing hiding innocents (One # from 1-3).

Slaan: "Good, Now make it grow thorns!" She says, leaning closer to sniff the tree, "Smells like a Neutral Plant Being. If you could animate, this is the most powerfull. It has no right or wrong sense, so it won't dissagree. . ." She says, raising her eyebrow as she leans back.

Fin
2007-11-22, 05:55 AM
Hmmm, well call me old fashioned but....'

Once the area immediately before him is clear Fin tries to shoot the guy with the stick. (3 or 4)

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-22, 10:20 AM
Weird Ed the bandana's now that he's used them to damage the gangsters badly.
"I need the AK back when it's empty, my hobo friend, that's all I was saying. And once this place is cleared, we're gonna start collecting the dead's weapons and bandana's as well. I'll tell you why later"
Eddie then tries to snipe the man with the stick (or if Fin kills him he fires at the gangsters some more (Target number 1 & 2))

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-22, 10:32 PM
Day 3, Hour 10
The moon reaches its peak, brightness still engulfing from gunfire and fires across the city.

Eddie: You reach for the Bandannas, but you feel more compelled to fight. You try to fight it, but it resists and you start to fire at the demon beside you, missing by just a hair, angels now aiding your attack.

Fin: You fire, the shot maraculously hitting its mark, the man dropping. As he falls, the staff hits the floor and shatters, and the eyes of the gangster begin to fade. As you fire that shot, three shots fire at you from Eddie, one clipping some hair.

MrEdwardNigma
2007-11-23, 05:44 AM
Weird Ed storms the remaining gangsters in the firehouse (supposing he's still dangerous to Fin), trying to focus his anger on them, instead of his hobo friend.

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-23, 09:48 AM
Slaan whispers words that encourge self defense and then begins to encourge it to make thorns.

Fin
2007-11-23, 02:35 PM
'Whoa man, Jeez! I like my hair, if i wasn't a hobo i would use Loriel!'

Keeping low Fin makes his way over to the shattered staff to investigate.

Pandaren
2007-11-23, 05:22 PM
Sergeant HinkleMyer:

He gets ready to draw one of his working swords.(3)

Jaykell
2007-11-25, 08:47 PM
(sorry i didnt post, I was visiting family for thanksgiving(which is also my birthday))

Joe grabs the P90 and the 2 clips from the mans belt, then turns him over to see where the strings led.

Inventory: #1 Guy Outfit, 6.45$, Large Box, Backpack stove

Weapons: FN P90, 2x 50rd clips

(by the way, I looted the other two unconcious gangster's wallets, but you didnt tell me what i got, if i didnt find anything you can just tell me)

Inhuman Bot
2007-11-26, 04:49 PM
(what city are we in again?)

Jaykell
2007-11-28, 09:42 AM
(Hello, is carrion ever going to come?)

Jaykell
2007-12-01, 11:42 AM
(wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where Is Carrion?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!1!?1!?!)

MrEdwardNigma
2007-12-01, 12:19 PM
Yeah, Carrion, what's the deal?