PDA

View Full Version : Pun-Pun is watching



Pages : [1] 2

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-14, 04:52 AM
The tavern is your traditional tavern. Thier is a shadowy figure in the corner. A well supplied figure serving drinks and a high level barkeep rubbing a dirty cloth on a mug. A group of youths laughing in the corner on the 50th round. It seems they didn't read the sign that said. "I'm a high level fighter, I don't do tabs.
It was a normal day, a posh man ran into bar screaming. "Help, we need PCs."

UserClone
2007-10-14, 06:08 AM
A young man bearing a Falchion across the back of his Studded Leather (and not much else, it seems) stands quickly up, strikes a heroic pose, his dark hair blowing in a stiff breeze brought on by the sudden opening of the tavern door. He shouts, in his manliest voice, "FEAR NOT! I, SIR FRANCIS, WILL HELP YOU!" WHAM! He inexplicably falls, hard, face-first onto the wooden floor. "Buh" he whispers feebly, the air knocked out of him.

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-14, 06:13 AM
"Sir, do you need help getting up." Asks the concerned man.

UserClone
2007-10-14, 06:43 AM
"Buh," replies Sir Francis, his voice muffled by the floor.

Zeirith
2007-10-14, 10:17 AM
"No! Don't ruin the shiny thing you fool!" A halfling came running in from the streets. He knelt down next to the fighter and began petting the flat of the blade. "It'll be alright, just hang in there, it's only a scratch," he whispered to the blade along the fighters back. Alton continued to pet the sword while muttering harsh things about stupid fighter always hurting the shinies of the world.

Solo
2007-10-14, 12:19 PM
An islander glares at the cause of the commotion, rises, and quickly administers first aid.

What in the name of the Crab was that for, you berk? Kalil asks.

Turning to the man looking for Pc's he asks And what's your trouble? You look like you could use a few pints of Melf's Relaxing Roofies.

UserClone
2007-10-14, 12:51 PM
"I can't shell-pit! This Medal has me berk-ing mad!" is the bizarre reply from the confused-, and dejected-, looking "Sir Francis," as he stands up, dusts himself off a bit, and gently pushes the silly halfling away from his prized blade, rolling his eyes all the while.

***

(())=OoC(( Anyone who is bad with keeping up appearances (or is just simply absent-minded), feel free to forget that Frank Finkle goes by Sir Francis the Bold in order to make himself seem more respectable, and instead just call him Frank. He'd hate that. Also, since we don't seem to have an OoC Thread, am I to assume we make OoC comments here? If so, I suggest we put them in double-parentheses for ease of reading.:smallwink: :smallbiggrin:))

Landy
2007-10-14, 01:46 PM
"I just saw a halfling talking about shinies.
Then another guys stood up feeling just..... fine...ies?"

"No, that won't work," said a dissapointed half-orc sitting at a table sipping some water. He banged his head against the table, jarring his guitar and placing a shallow dent at the impact site. He quickly covers the dent with is guitar and begins to wistle.

Solo
2007-10-14, 01:54 PM
Looks like someone failed his Craft: Poetry check.

Duke of URL
2007-10-14, 01:57 PM
Galan Thunderstone, Gnome Cleric of Heironeous

"PCs you say?" The gnome leaps up, apparently ready (and eager) for any bashy action. "What do you need slain... um... in the name of the common good, of course... my dear man?"

Solo
2007-10-14, 02:02 PM
Gnome cleric of Heironious? That's a rather odd race/class combination. Is there something I'm missing?

Kalil pulls out his copy of the PHB and starts leafing though it.

theevilsmurf88
2007-10-14, 02:11 PM
Geena stands up and brushes the red hair out of her eyes.

"He just said he needed help not that we had to kill anything...right...we don't have to kill anything."

She looks around.

"All right where is my quarterstaff

UserClone
2007-10-14, 02:45 PM
"I can't decide whether a Gnome Cleric of Heironeous is RAW-ful or RAW-some, but it's RAW!...I hate my life." WHAM! The fighter drops again. I really wish I hadn't made Charisma my dump-stat, or maybe I could've been competent at my (Perform: Pun) checks, he thinks to himself.

Solo
2007-10-14, 02:56 PM
You're lucky I disapprove of inter party conflict, or else I would hurt you.

Landy
2007-10-14, 03:51 PM
"Teach me your lyrical ways Mr. Fighter Who Has Weak Legs!" Murphy yells, then sits back down, noticing people are watching.

UserClone
2007-10-14, 04:04 PM
"Why, my legs are as strong as an ox...ye moron!"

Landy
2007-10-14, 04:19 PM
"You do seem to fall a lot. Maybe you just have low Dexterity."

doliest
2007-10-14, 04:29 PM
A kobold will run in, scream, quite down, and run over to kalil, & hands him his character sheet with the flaw 'impossible to understand speech' underlined.

Solo
2007-10-14, 06:07 PM
Well, you can still write, can't you?

Say,d oes Comprehend Languages work, or are you pulling a Hailey?

Zeirith
2007-10-14, 06:28 PM
Alton glances at the fighter, "If you keep falling I'm gonna be forced to fail my roll and steal that thing from you!" He then looks at the other Pc's and the kobold. "Umm... wasn't there something we were supposed to be doing around here?"

Solo
2007-10-14, 06:30 PM
Oh, right, the Plot Hook! Kalil smacks his forehead and turns to the man. What's wrong?

UserClone
2007-10-14, 06:52 PM
"Y'know Mr. Half-Orc, I'm sure I could teach you the pun-dementals," says "Sir Francis" with a facial expression that is half-horrific-agony, half-hope.

Landy
2007-10-14, 06:59 PM
"That's great! With your help, I'll write the greatest song ever! My name's Murphy Flatnote, Mr. Frank." Murphy looks around the tavern a few times. "Wasn't there some guy here asking for something? I got this gut feeling he needed something."

doliest
2007-10-14, 08:08 PM
The kobold will scribble onto a paper-'I'm a PC, but don't make me do a cha check you smelly human or you might find you have no secrets left!' and hand it to the plot hook.

StickMan
2007-10-14, 09:31 PM
A young man stands up from the conner. "Oh god is this going to be my party, god dang it!!! You know I just wanted a Cleric, Rogue, Fighter and a Wizard. What do I get a Crazy Kobold, a guy speaking in puns, and a half orc bard. Just go to a bar they said, first group of PC that gets asked to do a random quest thats your team. Should have gone to the bar on the rich side of town."

"It could be worse there could be some one playing Samurai Ninja Pirate"

Out of charter Mike is in the blue and the champion is in yellow. Which ever one is mentally thinking it to the other one is in Italics.

Solo
2007-10-14, 09:34 PM
Woah there! Who said we're going to be a party! I'm not read y for that kind of a commitment!

doliest
2007-10-14, 10:18 PM
The kobold will attempt to scream-
For Dm only-
"Everybody shut up, just because this flaw makes talking hard, doesn't mean I won't express my distaste in you inferiors, and express my hatered of your stupid, filthy, waste of space divinely flawed hides!"
He will then mutter-"stupid low cha/wis combo-"

StickMan
2007-10-14, 10:25 PM
"I'm sorry to say that is just how it works, even if you ran screaming from this bar and ran to the next town some how you would end up with us, its not like I'm happy about it, its just how things work"

Solo
2007-10-14, 10:28 PM
... Did you just start talking in a different color?

Zeirith
2007-10-15, 04:20 AM
Getting frustrated, Alton jumped on to the nearest table. Finally of equal hight to the humans he yells, "Alright does anyone know what the thing over there is saying," pausing for a moment he then add, "Or if he has any valuables?" He stops one last time and finally says, "One last thing... does anyone know what we are supposed to be doing?"

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-15, 10:15 AM
"The great horse statue pass, has been broken. A horse staue has been broken, without it we will be doomed." Says the man.

Solo
2007-10-15, 11:51 AM
Sir, you must be new at this. When you introduce a plot hook to a PC, you have to give a backstory as well. But as this is clearly our mission for now, I say you tell us on our way to the horse. Kalil motions for the others to follow as he walks out of the door with the man.

Duke of URL
2007-10-15, 12:02 PM
Galan Thunderstone

The gnome's face falls into a frown as he hears the man. "I've been drawn into this campaign because a freaking rock has been broken?" He sighs. "Oh well, maybe there will be a chance for righteous indignation down the road."

He follows Kalil outside.

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-15, 12:05 PM
"What did you expect your only first level." Shouts the man back. "Plus if the horse continues to be break we will be doomed."

StickMan
2007-10-15, 02:50 PM
"What I have to stick with the first color I picked, I did not see any rules on that in the PHB" Starts heading to the other PC's.

Solo
2007-10-15, 02:54 PM
Fine, change colors all you want, but I called blue first.

doliest
2007-10-15, 04:26 PM
The kobold follows the NPC, giving him the middle finger, constantly.

Zeirith
2007-10-15, 04:56 PM
The halfling follows the kobold, wondering how he's going to speak to the little devil. "I have two questions; One How are we gonna understand Mr. draco-thingy here, and two Is the statue shiny?" He greedily looks around.

Solo
2007-10-15, 05:00 PM
Well, the kobold will probably have to write it out, so that shouldn't be a problem, assuming we're all literate.

Oh, and I'm sure the stone statue is shiny. Like stone.

Landy
2007-10-15, 05:43 PM
Murphy follows the group. "You know, maybe the problem isn't the fact that the Kolbold can't talk. Maybe, we just aren't listening. How do you feel Mr. Kolbold?"

doliest
2007-10-15, 07:45 PM
The kobold will smirk and start laughing as a voice coming from everywere screams-"I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO WORK WITH INFERIORS TO SAVES SOME STATUES FROM WHAT WILL PROBABLY BE GOBLINS.....ALSO LIKE EXPLOITING GHOST SOUND MAKES THIS FLAW ALOT EAISIER TO DEAL WITH."(That would be a ghost sound)

Zeirith
2007-10-15, 07:56 PM
Atlon laughs out loud, "Well, that explains my question." He lowered his voice, "Now all I need is something to steal."

Landy
2007-10-16, 06:36 AM
"Well, if the statue's broken, I don't think they'd mind if you took some of it with you."

Solo
2007-10-16, 07:56 AM
My party is a vicious and dysfunctional caraicature of a normal adventuring party. Why am I being thrust into this mockery of a group? Kalil thought bubble says.

StickMan
2007-10-16, 08:37 AM
"Well fine I'll just go with silver then, much cooler" Mike rolls his eyes "God I hope what ever we are going to be fighting has some gold on them I still need to buy more basic gear, bloody only having 100 GP"

"Hey I'm the one who only has a shortbow and a sling here, if the other Avatars saw that I'm using a sling I'd never here the end of it!"

Solo
2007-10-16, 08:41 AM
I'm sure we'll get to looting as soon as the DM advances the plot. Now, everyone gather around the statue and wait for the NPC to speak.

By the way, silver's kind of hard to read. Maybe you want to try dark silver?

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-16, 09:24 AM
The man leads your group to a horse statue, "you'll stop at the broken horse."

StickMan
2007-10-16, 10:09 AM
"So what are these Horse statue things I never paid attention in history class"

Note: Mike is only 16 years old and as such acts like any angsty teenager with superpowers.

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-16, 10:17 AM
"Have you never left this town, this is a way of getting to the capital in six seconds." Shouts the man.

Solo
2007-10-16, 10:43 AM
Right, and you want us to find out who broke it. Well, does anyone have the ability to Track?

Or are there any leads about in town or what?

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-16, 10:48 AM
"Oh don't worry, its an easy track, you don't need the feat." Says the man.

Duke of URL
2007-10-16, 10:50 AM
Galan Thunderstone

"Ooh. Plot exposition."

"So... the magic horsey is broken. Why not just have someone on hand with the teleport spell? Much simpler and involving fewer bird droppings."

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-16, 10:56 AM
"we do not have that many high level wizards." Says the man. "At lest not that many who'll leave an MMM."

Solo
2007-10-16, 11:08 AM
Spot or Survival, to find tracks: [roll0]

Come on baby, daddy needs a new car, Kalil mutters, as he attempts to track the culprit down.

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-16, 11:34 AM
"Eh, you'll probably have to leave first." Says the man.

Solo
2007-10-16, 11:54 AM
.... do I find anything to follow?

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-16, 11:58 AM
No

OOC: I'll be gone for the next three days

Solo
2007-10-16, 12:05 PM
Very well! I think we should spread the rumor that we know who's behind this crime, and will try to track him down. This will cause the man to send low level, CR appropriate assassins after us, who we can beat and interrogate for more information.

UserClone
2007-10-16, 04:29 PM
"Ooh! And then kill for lots of juicy, juicy XP!" WHAM! ((Note: This is more of an invisible force picking him up by the scruff of the neck and the seat of his pants and slamming him into the ground face-first, as opposed to just a trip and fall. It's obvious to anyone who cares to know.)) Damn you, Pazuzu's Puntastic Pendant of Power...and Alliteration, damn you.:smallannoyed:

doliest
2007-10-16, 04:40 PM
The same loud voice screeches out to everyone-"LESSER BEINGS.....SHUT UP I HAVE A KOBOLDIAN, AND THEREFORE INTELLIGENT PLAN, WE WILL STEAL THE VALUABLE REMAINS OF THE STATUE, SELL THEM, AND USE PORTIANS OF IT TO GIVE OUR HIGHEST CHA SCORE A COMPETENCE BONUS VIA BRIBERY....YOU KNOW I COULD GO ON FOREVER SINCE TALKING IS A FREE ACTION AND I CAN GET OUT AS LONG A SPEECH AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THEY NEVER SPECIFIED TALKING HAD TO HAVE A LENGTH IN THIS SPELL, BUT I ONLY HAVE ONE OF THESE LEFT, UNLESS I CAN CONVERT 1ST LEVEL SPELLS INTO 0LV SPELLS!"

Landy
2007-10-16, 05:57 PM
"This looks like a job for....."

BARDIC RECON!

[roll0]


(sorry for the double post)

Solo
2007-10-16, 05:57 PM
Kalil casts Create Water on the kobold.

My bad.

UserClone
2007-10-16, 06:05 PM
Frank loosens the straps on his armor a bit, and a book, leatherbound with golden settings holding multiple red and yellow semiprecious gemstones, and a golden sword holding open a golden book in the middle of the cover, falls out onto the dusty ground. He opens the book to pg. 178, hands it to the kobold, and points to a paragraph entitled, "Spell Slots." He then slaps the little lizard upside the head, presumably for knowing less about spellcasting than he, the fighter does, and thus ruining the sense of realism and verisimilitude. (Wow. Amazing how much subtext one can get across without speaking, isn't it?:smallwink: )

Edit: He then shakes the excess water off of his now-wet hand.

doliest
2007-10-16, 06:15 PM
The kobold will slap kalil, angrily, although making sure not to seriously hurt him.
Nonlethal hit roll-
[roll0]
Damage-
[roll1]

UserClone
2007-10-16, 06:23 PM
The fighter dodges the feeble kobold's blow easily, exclaiming "Why, for what CLAWS do you attack me?? Please not take such LIZARDIES again! "

Edit: Whoops, you said Kalil. Damn, and I wasted a bunch of two good puns on that.

Solo
2007-10-16, 06:29 PM
Kalil laughs as the kobold's claws scrape against his chain shirt.

UserClone
2007-10-16, 06:35 PM
"A-hem! I was attempting to point out your little SPELL-ING error!" says Frank, tapping the kobold on the shoulder. Also, since no one has thought to yet, he produces some string from nowhere, and ties it onto the part of Kalil's thought bubble that had been pointing towards Kalil, and hands the halfling a new, shiny balloon, with some scathing internal monologue on it. "You know, Kalil, you're so easy to read sometimes!"

Landy
2007-10-16, 06:38 PM
"Can't we all just get along?"

UserClone
2007-10-16, 06:40 PM
((So what, then, I speak in puns, and you speak in cliches?)):smallwink:

Landy
2007-10-16, 06:53 PM
(More like a pacifist really. He's not particularly wise. 8 Wisdom.)

Solo
2007-10-16, 06:57 PM
"A-hem! I was attempting to point out your little SPELL-ING error!" says Frank, tapping the kobold on the shoulder. Also, since no one has thought to yet, he produces some string from nowhere, and ties it onto the part of Kalil's thought bubble that had been pointing towards Kalil, and hands the halfling a new, shiny balloon, with some scathing internal monologue on it. "You know, Kalil, you're so easy to read sometimes!"

Is that a fact?

UserClone
2007-10-16, 07:18 PM
((...and??????))

doliest
2007-10-16, 08:15 PM
The kobold will stare in anger, before getting a smirk on his face and starts chanting until a blue aura starts glowing around his hands.
Spell-True Strike-

Solo
2007-10-16, 08:22 PM
You're using up spells that could better be spent on the main encounter, Kalil points out.

doliest
2007-10-16, 08:34 PM
The kobold will hold up a piece of paper with 'I know, but its likely that we will not go out til' tomorrow, and this is vengence, so is it my round yet?'
scribbled on it.

Solo
2007-10-16, 08:59 PM
Actually, we've been spending free actions, so it's still my turn to act.



Kalil steps back five feet and casts Entangle upon the kobold. Reflex save DC 15

theevilsmurf88
2007-10-16, 09:08 PM
((Geena is bowing out this game is just a bit too busy for me))

StickMan
2007-10-16, 09:21 PM
"Two Gold on the Kobold going splat any takers"

"I'm in on that action"

"You can't be in on that action we share resorces if you won then nothing would change"

"You know I get to come out for 6 mins a day normally when something to big for you to handle comes up, you could let me have a little fun"

"Just for the record The QUAD-CHAMPION's money is on the guy with the staff"

doliest
2007-10-16, 09:47 PM
The kobold will attempt to jump to the side and avoid the spell.

reflex-
[roll0]

screaming words that can easily gathered are swears as he is caught.

doliest
2007-10-16, 09:53 PM
He will then scrunch up his eye in concentration, and attempts to wiggle out of the vines.
[roll0]

Solo
2007-10-16, 09:56 PM
Now, what have we learned today?

doliest
2007-10-16, 10:33 PM
The kobold willattempt ot wiggle and does a weak attempt at opening his mouth, without any sound coming out.

Landy
2007-10-17, 06:07 AM
"No no, like this"

"LAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Zeirith
2007-10-17, 05:14 PM
Alton stares on, with mild amusement, at the scene of the two casters go at it. When the vines grapple the bipedal lizard he laughs out loud. "That is why I like the rogue reflex saves so much. They come in handy when dealing with casters."

StickMan
2007-10-17, 08:07 PM
Walks over to Alton "So what do you say while they are fighting this out we solve this first level encounter by ourselves and split the loot."

Zeirith
2007-10-18, 03:40 PM
"You know, I'm a thinking that's the best thing to do." Alton whispers under his breath, almost as an afterthought, "Besides, all the shiny will belong to me!"

Landy
2007-10-18, 06:00 PM
(OOC: I'm visiting my dad over the weekend, and he lacks internet, so I won't be able to post probably from Friday to Sunday. Then I have an out of town doctor's appointment, so any Monday posts might be later or not happen. If this comes into conflict, Murphy is still doing BARDIC RECON during this time.

UserClone
2007-10-18, 07:02 PM
"Touch my 'shiny' again and you won't live to be second level," states Frank matter-of-factly. A moment goes by, and nothing happens. Confusedly, Franks looks around and asks, "But-" WHAM! and slams into the ground with a satisfyingly loud THUD.

Landy
2007-10-18, 07:45 PM
"Hay Mr. Frank, what would happen if you attached a big spring to your chest? That ways, you go BOING instead of THUD.

Zeirith
2007-10-18, 09:23 PM
Alton looks at the fighter as he lays on the ground. "You know, the only reason why nI have yet to steal that weapon of yours is because I haven't rolled my will save yet," He said matter of factly.

doliest
2007-10-18, 10:21 PM
The kobold will just stare at his group and think, 'I wonder if I can sell them into slavery at the nearest koboldian/draconic village.'

StickMan
2007-10-19, 07:20 AM
"Hey Quad how much XP do yo think I can get for killing the Kobold. I mean there like free game right, evil race and all?"

"Well I think technically you should be fine and he does seem to have a class level in something. Put he is in your party right now so you may want to wait till he does something evilish and then you can smash him."
"I like your thinking"

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-19, 09:57 AM
"If you want, I can get an inn for you, until tommorrow." Says the man.

Duke of URL
2007-10-19, 11:10 AM
Galan Thunderstone

"No need, my good man," the gnome says somewhat condescendingly. "We'll find out who hurt your horsey."

To the rest of the party (not actively engaged in a magical *boop*-waving contest) he says, "perhaps we can actually go outside the town to see if the trail's there, yes?"

doliest
2007-10-19, 12:28 PM
The kobold will again attempt to wiggle free of his entanglement.
(Its my turn again, right, cause it is taking all to long for the other guy to show up.)
escape artist-[roll0]
He will then attempt to scream about his failure to the high heavens.

Solo
2007-10-19, 12:34 PM
Galan Thunderstone

"No need, my good man," the gnome says somewhat condescendingly. "We'll find out who hurt your horsey."

To the rest of the party (not actively engaged in a magical *boop*-waving contest) he says, "perhaps we can actually go outside the town to see if the trail's there, yes?"

I rolled to track the trail, but the DM said there was nothing to track...

Duke of URL
2007-10-19, 12:52 PM
(( The DM also suggested leaving the town to find the trail:


"Eh, you'll probably have to leave first." Says the man.

))

Solo
2007-10-19, 12:55 PM
Then let's go.

Kalil walks off with the gnome, dismissing the Entangle spell after he's 40 feet away from the kobold.

doliest
2007-10-19, 03:05 PM
The kobold will pick himself up, muttering to himself, & run to catch up with the party, and starts reciting (in own langauge)-'Your a kobold, you're better than them'

Landy
2007-10-19, 05:43 PM
Murphy tags along and begins to sing.....

There was once magical little horsy that got broked.
Cries of "Help!" and "What now?", the villagers just had choked.
But never fear,
Murphy's here!
And he's come to save the daaaaaaaaaaaay.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hip hurray!

(OOC: I think my plans may have changed. I'll keep posting if possible.)

doliest
2007-10-19, 07:09 PM
The kobold will cover his ears and start screaming upon hearing the 'song'.

Landy
2007-10-19, 07:27 PM
"That's the spirit! Everyone join in!"

Solo
2007-10-19, 07:30 PM
Include me out.

doliest
2007-10-19, 10:02 PM
From everywere a voice will scream,
"The mighty kobold came to save
The stupid humans whom should be slaves
But his swift urge to help
Was stopped by the evil clerics kelp
But he escaped, how mighty he is
Also he has a stupid sister named Lis!"

Solo
2007-10-19, 10:30 PM
The DM better exeed WBL if he expects me to put up with this kind of stuff, Kalil mutters.

UserClone
2007-10-20, 04:58 AM
((Ok, that was BUCKETS of awesome, Solo! I am totally sigging that!))

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-20, 05:07 AM
After your walk you come upon the broken horse statue.

Landy
2007-10-20, 10:12 AM
"Yes, this horse is definately broken."

Solo
2007-10-20, 12:02 PM
What would be the point in breaking something like that? It disrupts communication so...

Well, if someone was to cause trouble, I guess the news would spread slower.... Hmm....

doliest
2007-10-20, 12:26 PM
The kobold will attempt to see what the horse is made of, (and its value.)
Appraise check [roll0]

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-20, 12:35 PM
It seems like its worth 2 gp.

Duke of URL
2007-10-20, 01:03 PM
Galan Thunderestone

"In the interests of moving the plot forward -- finally -- let's look for these tracks, eh?"


[roll0]
[roll1]

doliest
2007-10-20, 03:18 PM
The kobold will try to find any remaining pieces that he could move.
Search- [roll0]
OOC-I roll a 1 on something I have a +5 to, but roll a 20 on something I have a -4 to? Stupid roller.

UserClone
2007-10-20, 07:01 PM
*Peeks over kobold's shoulder at character sheet* How does it come up with all those 50gp words with the intelligence of a two-year old...hunk of cheese? reads Frank's thought bubble, which he then quickly deflates for fear of the pendant's retribution.

Solo
2007-10-20, 07:24 PM
Pity I'm down a good spell, but I have faith in Crabthulhu to see me through. Lead on, Mr. Thunderstone.

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-21, 03:23 AM
The tracks lead into a dark forrest.

Zeirith
2007-10-21, 08:42 AM
"Well, before we head off to follow those tracks, I have a little bussines here," Alton says, not really talking to anyone in particular. He attempts to steal a few pieces of the statue without anyone noticing.

Sleight of Hand- [roll0]

Solo
2007-10-21, 09:55 AM
The tracks lead into a dark forrest.

.... typical. Well come on, people. Adventure awaits.


I say we determine marching order. I shall go second, and secede the first place to someone with a much higher AC.


spot: [roll0]

(I don't see anyone stealing anything, apparently.)

Landy
2007-10-21, 10:36 AM
"I need to be in the middle, so I can share my beautiful music WITH EVERYONE!"

(Did my bardic knowledge roll in the third section of posts reveil anything? I rolled a 16.)

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-21, 11:04 AM
You know the council of mages in a nearby kingdom dislike the fast flow of magic.

Zeirith
2007-10-21, 12:03 PM
Alton looks up, as much as it displeased him he had. He knew it had to be this way. "I guess... I have to take third. You'll need by sneakyness and trapfinding."

StickMan
2007-10-21, 01:59 PM
"Let me go up front I'm still in Meat shield mode"

doliest
2007-10-21, 05:58 PM
The kobold will hold up 2 fingers, before doing alot of jackie chan style moves.

StickMan
2007-10-21, 07:11 PM
"I think the Kobold is demonstrating his low base attack bonus to us, and lack of any real world combat skills."

UserClone
2007-10-21, 07:37 PM
"Folly the Bleeder," says Sir Francis as he takes the lead, trusting in his allies' (likely pathetic) tracking skills to let him know where to go.

Landy
2007-10-22, 05:56 AM
"I don't get it."

doliest
2007-10-22, 07:08 AM
The kobold will stick up the middle finger and walk to the back of the line.

Duke of URL
2007-10-22, 07:10 AM
Galan Thunderstone

"Let me get up close to the front. If there's any bashy action to be had, I don;t want to miss it!"

Landy
2007-10-23, 07:37 PM
"onward To Destiny!"

Zeirith
2007-10-24, 04:24 PM
Alton takes up the cheer as well, "Onward to destiny... and gold!!!"

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-25, 04:01 AM
You go through the forest.

Roll listen checks.

Solo
2007-10-25, 06:20 AM
Listen:[roll0]

I sense a disturbance in the forest.

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-25, 06:23 AM
Solo: You can hear a man sneaking up on you.

Duke of URL
2007-10-25, 07:43 AM
Galan

Galan stops. "Did you hear something? Or is the DM just messing with us?"

[roll0]

Solo
2007-10-25, 07:46 AM
Kalil signals the rest of the party to slow down.

We are being followed, he whispers to Galan. What shall we do?

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-25, 07:59 AM
Galan didn't hear anything.

Duke of URL
2007-10-25, 08:43 AM
I'm sorry... what did you say?

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-25, 08:48 AM
He heard what Kalil said.

Duke of URL
2007-10-25, 11:12 AM
(( The previous was OOC, sorry... was trying to be funny ))

UserClone
2007-10-25, 03:16 PM
*Listens* [roll0]
Disturbance in the for- you sonafabitch, that's MY schtick! thinks Sir Francis.

Zeirith
2007-10-25, 05:10 PM
Alton's keen hafling ears prick up, listening to his suroundings.
[roll0]

doliest
2007-10-25, 06:00 PM
listen-[roll0]
The kobold will stare at the humaniods and start laughing at their foolishness.

Solo
2007-10-25, 11:16 PM
Halt, who goes there? Kalil cries out, running over the spells he had prepared for the day.

Uh oh... prepared too many healing spells... frack, frack!

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-26, 03:51 AM
Francis and Alton also hear. Roll initiative but only Kalil, Francis and Alton can act.

Zeirith
2007-10-26, 05:19 AM
Alton pulls a dagger from beneath his cloak and prepares for battle.
Initiative [roll0]

Duke of URL
2007-10-26, 06:51 AM
Galan

"Oh, is it bashy time?" The gnome looks eager, if slightly unprepared.

[roll0]

Solo
2007-10-26, 07:11 AM
[roll0]

Meatshield!

StickMan
2007-10-26, 07:22 AM
Rolls initiative: 1d20+3

OK stickman can not make the dice roller work, despite the fact he has done it before.

Landy
2007-10-26, 09:19 AM
Listen: [roll0]

"Why's everyone looking so tense?"

doliest
2007-10-26, 04:17 PM
The kobold will continue laughing, barely keeping his ears open-
listen [roll0]
Iniative- [roll1]

UserClone
2007-10-26, 07:00 PM
*Inish*[roll0]
Sir Francis draws his blade, brandishing it menacingly with both hands while searching for the source of the sound.

UserClone
2007-10-26, 07:04 PM
*Spot*[roll0]
*Intimidate?*[roll1]

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-28, 07:23 AM
An arrow is launched by a man in green. The shot fires straight, a real beautiful shot, piercing in a tree. The man looks scared after seeing francis.

Everyone can act

Landy
2007-10-28, 10:46 AM
"Hey Mr. Greenguy, you should be carefull while you are hunting. We could have got hit!"

Solo
2007-10-28, 11:04 AM
ZOMG! WTF were you thinking? That was like the rudest thing ever! You almost skewered me with an arrow!

doliest
2007-10-28, 01:55 PM
The kobold looking at the man in outrage, will cast 'Magic Missle' at the darkn- I mean the guy in green.

doliest
2007-10-28, 01:56 PM
Sorry 'bout the doublepost.
Damage-[roll0]
wait, whats wrong with this thing?

Solo
2007-10-28, 02:19 PM
Don't preview it. Just roll.

[roll0]

UserClone
2007-10-28, 03:55 PM
Francis appears different than usual; there is an intense fire in his eyes as he advances slowly toward the man in green, his blade gleaming as the sunlight glances off its edge. "Drop. Your. Bow." he orders, and suddenly, WHAM! he is slammed facefirst onto the ground at the man's feet.

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-29, 12:50 PM
The man dropped his bow partly out of confusion, partly because of the intimidation.

Solo
2007-10-29, 01:00 PM
Ok, it's time to start explaining what you are doing before I open up a can of divine whup-a ss on your person. You have thirty seconds, starting now.

Duke of URL
2007-10-29, 01:59 PM
Galan

The excitable gnome's face falls as he senses the prospect of some righteous bashing slipping away.

Solo
2007-10-29, 02:05 PM
Galan

The excitable gnome's face falls as he senses the prospect of some righteous bashing slipping away.

Or my good friend here will enact much divine and rightious bashing unto your kneecaps.

doliest
2007-10-29, 04:16 PM
The kobold will scribble onto a piece of paper-
'And I'll eat your puny human brain.'

StickMan
2007-10-29, 10:18 PM
Sorry I've not been around I've had a lot come up.

[roll0] for initiative

same thing I did last time can't figure out why it did not work then.

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-30, 11:17 AM
"I was." Said the man. "I was."
Seeing his bow. "Hunting not trying to kill humans or other creatures. Just hunting."
"want to go to my camp."

(I won't ask you to make skill checks. You'll have to think whether or nt to do that by yourself.)

Solo
2007-10-30, 01:31 PM
"I was." Said the man. "I was."
Seeing his bow. "Hunting not trying to kill humans or other creatures. Just hunting."
"want to go to my camp."

(I won't ask you to make skill checks. You'll have to think whether or nt to do that by yourself.)

If you insist. Kalil shrugs, as he follows the plot hook man. Well, what a coincidence to run into you today. You hunt here often?

StickMan
2007-10-30, 01:59 PM
"So what you thinking quad we go with him he tries to kill us all"

"Yep I think so, but we might be able to pry the bow off of him and we have good damage absorption so I don't think were in to much danger"

"Right the rest of the party might be"

"Hey now they are adventures they have to be smart enough to figure out this is likely a trap"

"You just want a shot at getting a second bow don't you, isn't that kind of evil"

"Hey I have the good subtype I don't have to worry about alignment shift"

"What how is that a good argument, in both senses of the word"

"Fine if he is evil if we stop him will be helping others later good enough for you"

"Yea I'll take it" Looks at the group "Hey I think we should go with him guys"

Duke of URL
2007-10-30, 02:17 PM
Galan

[roll0] (0 ranks, +2 WIS)

(( Action pending result of skill check ))

Zeirith
2007-10-30, 03:47 PM
Alton whispers to himself, "Alright, if he betrays us, we steal his stuff and run..." He nods, "Yeah, that will do."

Landy
2007-10-30, 07:21 PM
"See, I knew he was just hunting. Have you caught anything yet? We could forget this whole misunderstanding over some food."

UserClone
2007-10-30, 07:21 PM
*Senses Motive* [roll0]

Zeirith
2007-10-30, 07:29 PM
Halfing ears perk up, "Food?" He looks excited. "Food is the only thing that I can compare to sweet, shiny gold."

doliest
2007-10-30, 08:08 PM
The kobold will scribble onto a piece of paper-'Lesser beings-lets hold him for ransom, imagine, we could make thousands for me err you.'

Zeirith
2007-10-30, 08:49 PM
"Well, since he's an npc in the woods, he's probably not a noble. We should wait until we figure out whether he's a rich or not first." Alton says to the kobold.

doliest
2007-10-30, 09:12 PM
The kobold will quickly scribble down,'Well, lets question him more, besides even if he isn't a noble they're bound to have a magic item, just because a large camp of humaniods have to have atleast one magic item.'

Emperor Demonking
2007-10-31, 11:42 AM
Everyone so far who made a sense motive check, know he's lying.

Zeirith
2007-10-31, 04:01 PM
"Very true, alright," Alton pauses for a moment, thinking. Then says, "I think we should play along, and as soon as we can, steal some stuff, but you will need to stand guard in case he notices. If that happens... well, you decide." He grins mischeviously.

UserClone
2007-10-31, 07:30 PM
*grumble*
Francis slashes at the man's neck [roll0]
for [roll1] damage.
Edit: likely taking his head off.
<.<.
.>.>
*Shrugs*
"What, no one knows how to just follow his tracks?"
WHAM!
"buh..."

doliest
2007-10-31, 10:14 PM
The kobold will stare at francis before scribbling,'Retarded inferior, we could have ransomed him....then killed him!'

Solo
2007-10-31, 10:28 PM
By the tentacles of Crabthulhu.... what was that for?

Zeirith
2007-11-01, 05:03 AM
"By the gods! Don't you people even think of the loot we could've had?!" The Halfling screams.

Duke of URL
2007-11-01, 06:21 AM
Galan

"Of course he was lying, but now we don't know about what!"

Emperor Demonking
2007-11-01, 11:08 AM
The man lies dead on the floor.

Solo
2007-11-01, 01:29 PM
Well, let's loot the corpse and see if he had anything that can help us with this problem... hopefully, a clue or something. And no more unprovoked violence, ok? That was totally uncalled for.

UserClone
2007-11-01, 05:03 PM
What's the point of squeezing every point out of a build if you don't take a chunk out of some jackass once in a while?, thinks Francis. *Shrugs*

((Sorry. But he WAS lying.:smallannoyed: And it's just not OoTS without Belkar.:smallwink: ))

StickMan
2007-11-02, 08:13 AM
Mike draws his sword "Put your weapon on the ground I'm taking you in to the town, you can not just kill someone who has done nothing, even if he was lying. You must face justice" Stares at his fellow party member in disbelief "I would plead insanity if I were you"

Duke of URL
2007-11-02, 09:18 AM
Galan

The gnome addresses Mike. "Oh please... we don't have the time for this. If you want to smite him, just be done with it. Otherwise, can we figure out what the man was lying about and if it has anything to do with the broken horsey?" Turning toward Francis, he adds, "Time issues aside, I actually would vote for the smiting option."

Solo
2007-11-02, 09:22 AM
What's the point of squeezing every point out of a build if you don't take a chunk out of some jackass once in a while?, thinks Francis. *Shrugs*

((Sorry. But he WAS lying.:smallannoyed: And it's just not OoTS without Belkar.:smallwink: ))

Drop your weapon. I'm siding with the law on this one, unless some plot device demands otherwise.

StickMan
2007-11-02, 09:59 AM
Galan

The gnome addresses Mike. "Oh please... we don't have the time for this. If you want to smite him, just be done with it. Otherwise, can we figure out what the man was lying about and if it has anything to do with the broken horsey?" Turning toward Francis, he adds, "Time issues aside, I actually would vote for the smiting option."

"I'm sorry but the fact is you can't just kill people because they are lying. My Alignment line says Good for a reason. I will not allow a murder to go free or to travel with me for that matter." Thinks for a second "I'll ask the being of Ultimate good that is inside me what he thinks"

"I'm going with take him in to face trial, yep that is what the good thing to do is, definitely"

"Yep the being of Ultimate Good says the right thing to do is take him in to face justice"

Zeirith
2007-11-02, 03:15 PM
"What in the world is wrong with all you people! We need to find out who, or what, sent this guy and steal everything they have... including their women."
Alton says this as he is searching the body for anything of value.

Search [roll0]

Edit: Sorry about that... I get a +10 because I can touch the body... so it's a 21.

UserClone
2007-11-02, 03:45 PM
Edit: Sorry about that... I get a +10 because I can touch the body... so it's a 21.
((Is that from a magic item or something, or an obscure rule of which I am as of yet unaware?))

"Well, he did shoot an arrow at us, with no warning, so I figured he was evil, and therefore free XP. Also-"
WHAM!
"...buh..."

Zeirith
2007-11-02, 07:38 PM
((Whenever your able to feel around a on a body, you get a +10 to checks because your using both your eyes and hands, as opposed to just using your eyes as a normal check does. It's kind of an obscure rule, I had to read a few times in the dmg... I believe... before I found it))

UserClone
2007-11-02, 08:38 PM
((Whenever your able to feel around a on a body, you get a +10 to checks because your using both your eyes and hands, as opposed to just using your eyes as a normal check does. It's kind of an obscure rule, I had to read a few times in the dmg... I believe... before I found it))

((Really? Could you specify a page? Also, is this going to be the "I'm lawful good, so you get only one chance to conform to my alignment or be turned in to the local law enforcement" type group? Or do you plan not to abandon Francis at the nearest magistrate?:smallconfused: ))

StickMan
2007-11-02, 08:43 PM
((I for one am playing a Neutral Good Charter. Just because people follow laws does not make them lawful good. And if by can am I going to let people just kill people in front of me for no reason the yes it will be one of thoughts type games unless I'm kicked out of the group. I'm a roll player and as I'm playing the role of a Good Charter I will not allow murder to go unpunished, if I did that would be a half-ass job of role playing))

Zeirith
2007-11-02, 09:07 PM
((Umm, right now, I'm at a friends on a laptop without my book... as for alton.. well, he's in it for the shinies...^^ but for now, don't worry about the +10 it doesn't really bother me...))

Emperor Demonking
2007-11-03, 03:54 AM
All alton finds is a shortbow, 10 arrows and a holy symbol of Hextor.

Zeirith
2007-11-03, 12:53 PM
"Pfft... This guy had nothin on him, but I'll take the shortbow, I never did buy any range weaponry..." He picks up the bow, and put the quiver on his back. "Anyone want to check out the holy symbol?" He holds up the symbol.

Solo
2007-11-03, 04:37 PM
Knowledge: Religion [roll0]

It looks like a symbol of Hextor, the God of Tyrants!

UserClone
2007-11-03, 05:50 PM
"EUREKA! You see? I knew he was evil all along, but you guys didn't pick up on the subtle clues! He was clearly trying to lead us into a-"
WHAM!
WHAM!
WHAMWHAM!
"...trap..," Sir Francis barely manages to choke out after being slammed face-first into the ground multiple times in rapid succession. His hand slowly begins to rise from his prostrate, pathetic form, as if he wishes to say something else, but then he lets it drop, and appears to have possibly fallen unconscious.

StickMan
2007-11-03, 06:02 PM
"Just because someone is evil does not give you a free pass to kill them, if we could just go killing every person who is evil then the world would be with out lawyers."

"Remind me, how would that be a bad thing"

"Also for all we know that was a cleric of Pelor posing as a cleric of Hextor, to infiltrate a Hextorian sect. Now as there are more urgent matters to attend to I'm going to have to delay taking you in, but be aware the next time you kill someone with out reason I'm just going to dispatch you on sight"

Solo
2007-11-03, 06:12 PM
"EUREKA! You see? I knew he was evil all along, but you guys didn't pick up on the subtle clues! He was clearly trying to lead us into a-"
WHAM!
WHAM!
WHAMWHAM!
"...trap..," Sir Francis barely manages to choke out after being slammed face-first into the ground multiple times in rapid succession. His hand slowly begins to rise from his prostrate, pathetic form, as if he wishes to say something else, but then he lets it drop, and appears to have possibly fallen unconscious.

I'm pretty sure that if you had said "You see? IT'S A TRAP!" you'd have gotten off ok.

UserClone
2007-11-03, 06:16 PM
Sir Francis remains prostrate and motionless.

StickMan
2007-11-03, 06:27 PM
"Now that, that issue is resolved for now, I call dips on the next bow" walks over to the body and picks up the holy symbol "Might come in handy later" Glares at Sir Fransis "Just don't kill me for holding it. I think we should try to track were he came from, to bad we can't follow him back to his camp..."

Zeirith
2007-11-03, 07:06 PM
Okay, first off, who cares if the guy is evil, as long as we get his stuff and THEN kill him, it's alright, right? Secondly, does anyone even have the track feet... I don't..."

UserClone
2007-11-04, 06:11 AM
*Stands up, dusts self off, wipes off and puts away falchion, searches for tracks* [roll0]

Emperor Demonking
2007-11-04, 06:30 AM
Thier are two sets of tracks. One is going back towards the town you came from. This is from the man.
Another is going towards the next town.

UserClone
2007-11-04, 07:35 AM
*Taps kobold on shoulder, points to own eyes, points out the man's tracks, gestures to rest of group, starts to attempt to follow tracks a couple of feet, suddenly loses sight of trail due to lack of track feat* "What?!?"
...WHAM.
...right...

Solo
2007-11-04, 12:21 PM
Alright, as there are only two sets of tracks, I motion we go for the set headed to the next town.

Landy
2007-11-04, 01:00 PM
Murphy stands in continued silence, still under awe of the first killing he has ever saw. He then picks up his guitar and begins to play a short funeral song for the man.

Perform: guitar check
[roll0]

(Sorry, I've been busy lately. The skill roll seems pretty hight, but it comes from his Charisma, skill ranks, and the skill focus feat. I felt like I needed to explain that for some reason. Oh well.)

UserClone
2007-11-04, 01:15 PM
Francis motions him to stop, and tries again to point out the tracks which were the man's. Seeing that this is going nowhere, he just shrugs and falls in line.

((Who has track, anyway? Anyone? Also, just because Francis has to speak in puns or suffer, doesn't mean I know he knows any.))

Duke of URL
2007-11-05, 07:11 AM
Galan

"Someone was trying to follow us, it seems. Will there be more?" He ponders briefly. "Probably. But we should press on anyway, just with an open eye to our rear flank."

Zeirith
2007-11-05, 05:07 PM
Alton takes his place in line. "We should all try to be aware of our surroundings. I don't like being snuck up on. It's my job to sneak up on them!"

Search (As he's walking along)
[roll0]

Landy
2007-11-05, 08:43 PM
Murphy stops playing and searches the ground.

Search: [roll0]

doliest
2007-11-05, 09:02 PM
The kobold will scribble down, after ignoring all this talk of law & good & evil, 'Um, did you stupid inferiors think that if WE are trying to find out who destroyed this statue & that a hextorian worshipper attacked us, maybe the Hextorian church broke it? Huh stupid humaniods? This is why we dragoniods/reptiles are the only truely intelligent race.'

UserClone
2007-11-05, 09:08 PM
Snatching the pad and pencil from the little scaly fiend, the fighter scribbles something onto it and hands it back.

Solo
2007-11-05, 09:28 PM
The kobold will scribble down, after ignoring all this talk of law & good & evil, 'Um, did you stupid inferiors think that if WE are trying to find out who destroyed this statue & that a hextorian worshipper attacked us, maybe the Hextorian church broke it? Huh stupid humaniods? This is why we dragoniods/reptiles are the only truely intelligent race.'

Well, that completely explains your improper use of grammar and bad spelling, Kalil retorts.

doliest
2007-11-05, 09:32 PM
Well, that completely explains your improper use of grammar and bad spelling, Kalil retorts.

The kobold will scribble-'I'm a kobold, unless you gained draconian blood, I'm better than you-so shut up!'

Solo
2007-11-05, 09:58 PM
The kobold will scribble-'I'm a kobold, unless you gained draconian blood, I'm better than you-so shut up!'

Someone's a little defensive, Kalil smirks.

StickMan
2007-11-06, 10:32 AM
The kobold will scribble down, after ignoring all this talk of law & good & evil, 'Um, did you stupid inferiors think that if WE are trying to find out who destroyed this statue & that a hextorian worshipper attacked us, maybe the Hextorian church broke it? Huh stupid humaniods? This is why we dragoniods/reptiles are the only truely intelligent race.'

"You need to check your monster manual entry Kobolds are Humanoids with the Reptilian suptype. Also Kobold are the weakest of all the humanoids so unless you have some way to back that foolish statement up I suggest you remember your lowly place on the XP chain. If Kobolds are so superior why do you think whole tribe get killed of by first level PC's" Stops and looks around for a second. "Honestly Dragons arn't all that ether all they do is hoard money and act as high level challenges for up level adventures, what happens every time a Red Dragons goes on a rampage, team of adventures shows up and kills him. Out of all the race I would never want to be a dragon, its like having a giant kill be for XP and gear sign on you at all times"

Emperor Demonking
2007-11-06, 11:02 AM
Alton can see the tracks but noithing else.
Murphy can't see anything.

doliest
2007-11-06, 05:34 PM
The kobold will laugh before writing down-'Kobolds-weak? Pun-Pun!'

StickMan
2007-11-06, 05:41 PM
The kobold will laugh before writing down-'Kobolds-weak? Pun-Pun!'

"Pun-Pun, was a one in a million freak of nature and who is now gone, now if he had take over the world and we we're all talking in draconic then we can talk. Until then Kobolds are just wimps who had one champion who exploited some fluffy cheese to the max. Real races don't need cheese to rock."

Zeirith
2007-11-06, 06:59 PM
Aton sneaks up to the kobold and whispers, "Don't worry friend, we can kill him later. That is, after we use his skills to get gold and fame, and afterwords we need to loot his body, so you can't fry it. Got it?"

Landy
2007-11-06, 07:10 PM
"Why would you need cheese to rock? I thought you need hard work and determination."

StickMan
2007-11-06, 07:12 PM
"I get this strange feeling I just failed a listen check!"

"Why do you say that?"

"I just have this feeling I need to find some way to secure my self as I sleep"

Solo
2007-11-06, 08:01 PM
"Why would you need cheese to rock? I thought you need hard work and determination."

Don't forget about the power of friendship!

doliest
2007-11-06, 08:02 PM
The kobold will turn to aton, smiling before scribbling down-'Of course I won't fry him-magic missle is bludgeoning!' He will then turn back to the person he was previously argueing with and write-'We get a +2 to AC without any LA, beat that!'

UserClone
2007-11-06, 08:54 PM
*Rolls eyes, takes out character sheet from back pocket, points to bonus feat, gets that sort of look that says, "Can we move on now?"*

StickMan
2007-11-06, 09:57 PM
"Right um -4 Str, -2 con, Light Sensitivity, you can keep the +2 AC. Wait can you even move around during the day, your race is dazzled in sunlight? I think I'll keep my bonus feat and extra skill points"

UserClone
2007-11-07, 08:21 PM
*Rolls eyes (nearly into the back of his head this time), throws up hands in disgust*

Landy
2007-11-07, 08:26 PM
Don't forget about the power of friendship!

"How could I have forgotten that!"

doliest
2007-11-07, 11:09 PM
"Right um -4 Str, -2 con, Light Sensitivity, you can keep the +2 AC. Wait can you even move around during the day, your race is dazzled in sunlight? I think I'll keep my bonus feat and extra skill points"

The kobold will scribble-'We don't have a con deduction, check your monster manual!' He will then continue scribbling with-'Besides, a str deduction, most kobold PCs are likely to be sorcerers,wizards, clerics and such, not fighters & barbarians like those useless half-orcs!'

StickMan
2007-11-08, 07:09 AM
"I think you need to check yours it come right after the +2 to Dex, -2 Con"



((Strait From the SRD and from the Monster manual sitting in front of me,
KOBOLD CHARACTERS
Kobold characters possess the following racial traits:
4 Strength, +2 Dexterity, 2 Constitution.
))

doliest
2007-11-08, 08:20 AM
The kobold will scribble-'Really-I used the deduct 10/11 rule to figure out my stats from the MM 3.5'

StickMan
2007-11-08, 08:55 AM
"Did you forget that a lot of monsters use elite array in the entry's when they have an NPC Warrior level, its a simple mistake really"

doliest
2007-11-08, 05:12 PM
The kobold will scratch his head and scribble-'Well if thats true I probably included that in my construction & forgot about it. Either way we still get quite a few good bonuses. Shouldn't we continue with the plot though-I mean if we want XP.' The kobold will then scribble-'Or we could raid the hextorian church-I mean its loot & XP and as an evil church being attacked by PCs, no one except the clerics will stop us.'

StickMan
2007-11-08, 06:13 PM
"Well we can always hope for roleplaying XP, your a racist Kobold and I'm a confrontational angst ridden teenager of course we should argue" Waits for the XP ping.

doliest
2007-11-08, 06:33 PM
"Well we can always hope for roleplaying XP, your a racist Kobold and I'm a confrontational angst ridden teenager of course we should argue" Waits for the XP ping.

The kobold will scribble-'What a great idea, are you sure you don't have koboldian blood in you?'

StickMan
2007-11-08, 06:45 PM
The kobold will scribble-'What a great idea, are you sure you don't have koboldian blood in you?'

"Well depending on who you ask I may be 1/16 Gold Dragon, I'm also part Fey, vampire, Fire elemental, orc, elf, ogre, demon, celestial, giant, salad, and Demi-God. Basically if it can mate with a human I have it in my ancestry. And yet I my racial stats remain human, odd hu."

UserClone
2007-11-08, 07:53 PM
"Part SALAD?? Are you related to Elvis Parsley?":smallsmile:
Edit:((I also will not be able to post from Friday to Sunday; I will be in upstate New York, a good six hours-ish from my home. Expect a triumphant return on Monday!))

doliest
2007-11-08, 10:22 PM
The kobold will scribble-'Well if we aren't getting any RP XP, we can go raid the local town I mean commoners-those are like 1/12th a cr and warriors aren't that much better, we could burn the inferior humans err.. the NPC humans.'

Landy
2007-11-09, 07:41 AM
"My mum was an fighter orc and my dad was a human bard. He would sing her songs while she chopped trees with a dagger. I miss my parents a little. I'm still adjusting to life outside the troupe."

Duke of URL
2007-11-09, 08:07 AM
Galan

"Um... any chance of us actually following the tracks to see where they go? I mean, c'mon, we're at page 9 already and we haven't gone more than 20 paces out of town yet."

StickMan
2007-11-09, 08:50 AM
"Good point tally hoe" Heads off in the direction of the tracks. Hopes others follow and he does not set of a trap.

UserClone
2007-11-09, 03:39 PM
"You mean page 7-"WHAM!
"...right, then..." Frank tries to get up with a semblance of dignity, a monumental task at which he ultimately more-or-less exactly fails.
((Edit: Plans have changed, and so I will be able to post this weekend after all.:smallsmile:))

Landy
2007-11-09, 05:37 PM
Murphy follows along and hums a happy tune.

doliest
2007-11-09, 07:33 PM
The kobold will stand around, stamping his foot as he waits for his RP XP.

StickMan
2007-11-09, 09:17 PM
Walks up to Murphy and whispers "I've got this feeling that, we may be in a very dangerous party, you seem like a good guy so I want you to know I've got your back if any thing goes down"

Emperor Demonking
2007-11-10, 05:26 AM
As the heroes, other than the koboldsmove throgh the forest. They spy a statue of Heironeous. A broken statue.

The kobold sees a hungry wolf.