PDA

View Full Version : Heavenly Sword

Rowanomicon
2007-10-19, 11:40 PM
I'm sure you've all see the game preview on TV with the chick with long flowing red hair and two swords whooping ass like there's no tomorrow.

When I first saw it I though: Oh, jee, this is original [/sarcasm]. It looks like the bastard love child of God of War and Dynasty Warriors.

Later i came to this realisation: Both those games (In the words of Tordek) rule ass!

Anyway, is it out yet? (I don't pay too close attention to this sort of stuff). if so has anyone played it? Was I right, and is it good?

If it's not out (r you haven't played it) what do you expect from it or will you play it at all.

I probably wont go out of my way to play it as I'm not really a video-gamer per se. However, if the opportunity arises I think it would be fun.

Mr._Blinky
2007-10-21, 08:29 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeah, you might want to check the Other Games forum. This is more that sections shtick than Media Discussions.

Also, yeah it's out, and is apparently pretty good, though very short.

Rowanomicon
2007-10-21, 08:52 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeah, you might want to check the Other Games forum. This is more that sections shtick than Media Discussions.

Well...uh...This is more of a discussion of the preview...
Yeah, my bad, but thanks for the info (it's already out and apparently pretty good).