PDA

View Full Version : Undead discussion.

Vella_Malachite
2007-10-24, 02:58 AM
The merits and drawbacks of vampirism. Discuss.

Don Julio Anejo
2007-10-24, 03:40 AM
Well, for one you can get a really cool name like Vlad...

Narmoth
2007-10-24, 03:46 AM
:smallbiggrin: No, no, no! You got it all wrong. Only those who allready got cool names like Vlad get made into vampiers. If you're named something like Rupert Ribnik or Christopher Robin, you are only made into a brainless ghoul by the vampire that bites you.

Gitman00
2007-10-24, 04:07 AM
Merits? Well, there are the obvious ones. Cool vampire powers. Depending on the universe, you can get anything from super-strength and agility to hypnotism and regeneration. A harem of hot vampire women to do my bidding would be cool. And fangs are just awesome, no matter who you are.

Drawbacks... well, there are a few of these, too. That sunlight allergy makes it hard to get a good tan. And constantly being hunted by Blade is kind of annoying, too. Dude needs to learn to live and let (un)live. I mean, seriously! That whole "turned your mother and caused you to be born as a cursed half-breed" thing happened years ago!

Emperor Ing
2007-10-24, 04:38 AM
Pros: Strength, everlasting life/eternal youth (you look the same way you do when you were bitten), regeneration

Cons: Violent weakness to UV rays, the slayers. Blood dependency, and i know that vampires supposedly have a weakness to garlic, but im actually quite certain that Vlad the Impaler was just violently allergic to it.

Rawhide
2007-10-24, 04:45 AM
Seriously people, a discussion thread needs more than a one line 'topic' and the word "Discuss".

- The Hairy Modfather