PDA

View Full Version : Popular OGL and D20 Suppliments

redzimmer
2007-10-25, 05:40 PM
What with 4e around the corner and bookstore no doubt trying to liquidate their 3rd party stock before their worth so much pulp, which 3rd-party suppliments do you think would be good to scoop out of the 2-for-1 bin?

Since my world consists of 50/50 empire building /dungeon crawling, I found Fields of Blood: the Book of War by Eden Studio Inc. is a handy book to have on my shelf.

Thoughts?

Kurald Galain
2007-10-25, 05:52 PM
Portable Hole Full Of Beer, obviously.

redzimmer
2007-10-25, 06:10 PM
Portable Hole Full Of Beer, obviously.

It had me at

Nothing
Nothing is an extremely fragile item. It expands to fit any size empty container it is placed in, but when another item is placed within the same container, the nothing dissipates.
For example, Tharg places nothing into his empty belt pouch. He loves nothing dearly, and plans to hold onto nothing for the rest of his life. However, in a moment of stupidity, he places a coin into his belt pouch, thereby causing nothing to be gone. Removing the coin does spontaneously create nothing, but, quite frankly, if you are dense enough to cherish nothing, you're probably not going to be concerned about regaining it once lost.
Caster Level: 1st; Prerequisites: empty container;
Market Price: 0gp (though in some bazaars, they will try
to sell you nothing at a substantially higher price).

Shishnarfne
2007-10-26, 12:09 PM
Well, the "World's Largest Dungeon" may be the most popular 3rd party dungeon crawl, but it'll depend on whether it can readily be updated to 4e (or if you know some folks who will still play using the old rules).