PDA

View Full Version : War of the Kobolds [IC]



The Linker
2007-11-05, 02:52 PM
"Stand at attention, soldiers!"

You all find yourselves part of a line-up in the middle of the peacful coastal city of Saltport.

Today is one of the sunniest days you have ever witnessed, with a comfortable temperature, betraying the atmosphere of the vicious fighting you know is going on in most of the continent.

A multitude of buildings surround you, with such standards as a forge and a small library. There are four watch towers lining the city walls, each with a bobbing longspear at the top obviously belonging to a patrolling guardsman. Three different docks jut out into the water behind you, but there are few ships in port at this time.

"Hey! Ladies! I believe I said to STAND AT ATTENTION!" Your concentration is shattered by the voice of Colonel Bracken, a sturdy-looking human with a finely trimmed grey mustache and hair to match. This was the man who the call to arms has said to report to. In addition to you four in the line-up, there is also a nervous-looking halfing, an armored elf brimming with confidence, and a female elf with a look of confusion on her face. Bracken paces in front of the line-up, looking directly into the eyes of each person he passes.

"Admiring the scenery can come later! We're at WAR right now, soldiers!

"As you've probably heard, kobolds are involved in a continent-wide battle with humans, elves, gnomes, and anything else that is smart enough to build its own town. Human and elf settlements are recieving the most punishment. Gnome settlements, being the hardest to find, have remained safe for the most part. Dwarven cities are so well-fortified in their mountains that most kobolds haven't even TRIED attacking them.

"Because the kobolds are partial to the 'surround and flank' strategy, coastal towns, such as this one, have seen little action. That's why we're heading out to find some. We've been sending our soldiers both to cities under heavy attack and to small kobold settlements themselves. That's where you come in."

He pauses, both in speech and in his pacing. He surveys the line with some dissatisfaction. He then walks over to Lufred and moves up very close to him.

"You havin' a nap there son? You gonna let these kobolds take our town? Our country? Our whole freaking CONTINENT!?"

Howzat? Looks different enough from the black to be distinguishable (which was why I chose the silver colour before) but also boring and plain enough to be NPC talk, I think.

Rigel Cyrosea
2007-11-05, 03:34 PM
Matthias

Bullying volunteers is never a good idea... Matthias thought, watching the colonel yell his head off at Lufred. Of course, the kobolds are a whole lot worse. Strangely, though the colonel was obviously yelling, Matthias was having a hard time hearing him.
I can barely read his speech colour (ie, Matthias can barely hear the words). Could you darken that? Also, as you've probably noticed, my speech/thought colour is blue.

UserClone
2007-11-05, 09:06 PM
A young, poised-looking gnome stands at attention, and after waiting about four or so seconds to allow the General to continue, he is confident that he is not interrupting when he suddenly shouts, "SIR! Permission to speak, SIR!"

The Linker
2007-11-05, 10:22 PM
Colonel Bracken takes his nose out of Lufred's face and looks down at Kerrick.

"I'll get back to you later, soldier..." he mutters out of the side of his mouth to the apparently shellshocked half-elf.

He ambles over to Kerrick and fixes him with a look that seems to almost contain a twinge of respect. "Permission granted, soldier. What seems to be on your mind?"

Blackdeath
2007-11-06, 04:19 PM
Lufred snaps back to attention, but remains silent to avoid any more attention.

UserClone
2007-11-06, 07:38 PM
"Perhaps Garnsby has some men we could recruit, sir? Surely, you would agree our ranks look a bit thin, sir? Uh, no offense, of course, to you or my peers, sir..." the Gnome says with a sweep of one hand indicating the other soldiers in the line.
Diplomacy[roll0]

Grizwold
2007-11-06, 08:04 PM
Kill Kobolds...Kill Kobolds...mwuhahahaha...

Griz tries to keep his breathing level, and the inane cackling in his mind from escaping his lips. Only his military training kept him from fidgeting with the peace knot tied to the hilts of his nasty looking duel swords.

The Linker
2007-11-06, 08:18 PM
You can tell he's been thinking this very thing for quite a while now from the pained look on his face.

"Ah, wish we could, son. The fact is, because they're not a coastal town like Saltport, they've been under heavy attack. All of their men are currently occupied with driving those persistent kobolds off. In fact, I've already been asked to send a few men there today from the..."

Bracken gives a deep sigh and gives a sidelong glance to the other soldiers, particularily Lufred and the nervous halfing.

"...volunteers we've picked up...

"Now! If there are no further questions, I'd like to move on with the briefing and task delegation. There's much work to be done around here." He eyes Kerrick in particular, pausing to be sure he doesn't miss any important questions.

UserClone
2007-11-06, 08:36 PM
"Understood, SIR!" Dustboots takes a step backwards into his place in line and resumes standing at attention, ears perked, eyes forward.

The Linker
2007-11-06, 09:35 PM
"Alright. Since our town is not under direct attack, our soldiers have been available for other tasks. One of these tasks involve hunting down and eradicating the kobolds' dens ourselves.

"Roughly one hour ago, a sizable group of our troops tracked down and emptied out a burrow to the south-east. This appeared to be just a small outpost, so opposition was rather small. We wiped them out. There were no casualties. Of course, this was about ten soldiers, personally trained by me." A smirk quickly dashes across his lips, disappearing just as fast as it appeared.

"The problem we face now is the kobolds seem to be returning to this outpost. Our scouts and watchmen have spotted bands of our reptilian friends heading in that direction. It appears they intend to establish a forward base with the intention of gaining a foothold close to some our largest towns.

"Now, this information could be wrong. Our scouts have made mistakes before. But, we can't take any chances. I'll need a few good men to head over there, clear out any kobolds who might be brain-dead enough to think it's a good idea to be this close to us.

"There's... another thing."

Bracken pauses, almost disbelieving his own words.

"We've been getting reports of... tougher than normal kobolds. Some kind of freakish creation, much bigger than your average kobold. These have been known to grab a man and crush him with just one hand."

Bracken nods solemnly, and slowly.

"Betcha ain't wondering how a bunch of bipedal rats with scales can storm a city now, hm?"

Man, this is a lot of information. Hoping to get some IC reactions before I continue :smallsmile:

Woulda been up a lot sooner, but I got a call that lasted like a half-hour :smallfrown:

Rigel Cyrosea
2007-11-06, 09:45 PM
Matthias

Crush a man in one hand! Matthias's face drains of colour at the thought. Well, at least they can't crush people if they can't get up...

UserClone
2007-11-06, 09:51 PM
His expression fixedly neutral, the color nonetheless drains a bit from Kerrick's face at the mention of Kobolds that can crush a man at all, much less with but one hand Though, I can crush a man's spirit with one hand.:smallamused: The color begins to flush back into the Gnome's face.

The Linker
2007-11-06, 10:48 PM
Bracken observes the reaction of the soldiers lined up in front of him, then continues on with the briefing.

"I mention this because you may or may not encounter these during your time spent in this war. If you have enough of a force, I would recommend that you take it down ASAP. You may be saving the lives of many.

"Now, to give each of you your assignment."

Bracken moves to the lefternmost side of the line and begins pacing down to the right, listing off names from his sheet along with their respective assignments.

"Matthias! You'll be clearing out the kobold den.

"Grizwold! Same thing."

Bracken glances up at the two elves next in line and continues reading.

"Blessara! You'll be heading to Garnsby as reinforcements.

"Kuringer! You're with her.

"Kerrick! You'll be with Growzold and what's-his-face down at the den.

"Daidist! You'll be a messenger boy. I'm sending you off to Polerine in response to their plea for soldiers. Got a note for you to take right here." The young halfling's eyes widen in fear as he accepts the note. His hand seems to quiver almost uncontrollably.

"Lufred!" The colonel abruptly ends his pace.

"Hmm... well, I WAS going to send you to the den... Now I'm thinking you might be better at being a messenger boy. Say, to Kharanos, on the other side of the continent...?"

Bracken resumes his previous stance of two-inches-from-Lufred's-nose.

"I've heard the kobolds are especially vicious down there..."

Grizwold
2007-11-07, 10:14 AM
"Sir! Permission to shout Booyah! Sir?"

The Linker
2007-11-07, 10:56 AM
Bracken blinks at Grizwold several times in bewilderment, wondering what the purpose would be, exactly.

"Uh... sure... I guess..."

Bracken shakes his head and looks at Lufred. "Still waiting for an answer, soldier. Unless you're still off in La-La Land, in which case we've got a fine job for you cleaning out dirty stables!"

Blackdeath
2007-11-07, 03:26 PM
No Sir! I'd rather eat my own shorts Sir!

The Linker
2007-11-07, 05:24 PM
For a moment not a sound can be heard. Bracken is absolutely silent, giving no indication of his reation. Suddenly (and completely unexpectedly) he laughs heartily and says in a jolly voice:

"HA! I like your attitude, son! You remind me of me when I was your age. Ain't no job quite like shovelin' horse crap, eh?" He cuckles a bit and continues. "Alright, you'll be heading to the den with the others."

He turns his attention to the entire group.

"Blessara, Kuringer, you're dismissed. Give the Garnsby general my regards, if you make it. You too, Daidist. Report to the stables to pick up your riding dog."

The two elves amble off, a little distubed by the ominous "if you make it." Diadist walks to the stable slowly, not sure how well he'll do riding a dog.

"Listen up, den-raiders! You should be able to find it easily; as I said, the soldiers eradicated the burrow about an hour ago, and with the ranger in your party, you should have no problem following the tracks. DISMISSED!"

Colonel Bracken leans in close to Grizwold as he passes by on the way to the south gate. "You, uh... you ARE good at tracking, right?"

Blackdeath, that color looks a lot like black, at least aginst the white background. Plus it's pretty similar to Griz's color. If you wouldn't mind, do you think you could do with Orange/DarkOrange? It'd be greatly appreciated :smallbiggrin:

Also, you forgot your quotes, but that's not as big a deal :smallwink:

Blackdeath
2007-11-07, 07:06 PM
Lufred take a well awaited breathe. "Phew"

UserClone
2007-11-07, 08:14 PM
Lufred looks like he's dropped his guard a bit, so Kerrick decides to take a jab at him by muttering magic-sounding words and waving his hands at him in an ominous fashion.
((OoC))Kerrick uses the racial cantrip prestidigitation, though he doesn't actually cause any effect to happen yet, as the spell lasts an hour.:smallamused:
"Heh, just kidding. Don't look so spooked.:smallamused:...Seriously, though, we should probably decide on a leader. For now, I vote we go with Grizwold, as he seems to be the tracker of our group. Then later, maybe the leadership could change, as circumstances warrant. Thoughts?"

"...Also, do you mind if I smoke?" He begins to reach into his pocket, as if to take out a pipe or somesuch.
((For what it's worth, I have no problems reading BD's text, nor distinguishing it from the black.:smallsmile:))

Rigel Cyrosea
2007-11-07, 08:44 PM
Matthias

"Ah, a man...er, gnome, who likes to make decisions. If you could have either 100 gold peices now, or 250 gold peices in 6 month's time, which would you take?" Matthias asks, looking intently at Kerrick. "Incidentally, I agree, Grizwold would be a good leader for the time being."

UserClone
2007-11-07, 09:26 PM
"Well," says the Gnome without a moment's hesitation, as he removes a pipe from his pocket and puts it to his mouth, "Depends how much gold I had to start with."
As the pipe reaches his lips, Kerrick's clothes begin to emit a thin, hazy smoke, as if he were sitting a bit too close to an open fire. The Gnome winks and turns to the others, dropping the pipe, which shatters on the ground without his looking back for it.

Blackdeath
2007-11-07, 09:31 PM
"I agree that your abilities will be useful, but I don't like you being my commander. Contrary to what may seem, I don't enjoy being an underling." Lufred says with a snarl.

Grizwold
2007-11-08, 08:35 AM
I can get ya there, but i ain't here to tell ya what to do. The well armed gnomed quipped with a friendly lilt.I can understand your hatred of leaders and folks tellin ya what to do.. hell thats why i quit the military and headed out to the woods. But we got ourselves a bona fide situation here, and someone has to track these DAMN KOBOLDS!!!

There is definatly a slight twitch to the Gnome's eyebrow as he yells the name of his fetid enemy.

And te' answer yer question. Yessir I can track. Finest tracker in the svalich woods. On that note, lets get moving and hunt us some KOBOLD! Griz looks like he is thinking for a moment.. as if he had forgotten something important...

Booyah!

He smiles satisfied and starts moving towards the stable to grab his dog Skip. He glances about to see if there are any soldiers about that could direct him in the direction of the soldiers trail. Only an hour old, he knew that it would be a cynch to follow the tracks. As long as he could figure out where the trail began.

Gather Information check [roll0]
Tracking Check(survival+synergy bonus for knowledge nature) [roll1]
Thats odd.. they didn't work. going to the ooc thread to try again.. sorry

ouch... not so good on the rolling. A 1 and a 4.. man... not a good start
(1d20+5)[6] Gather info check reroll
(1d20+8)[12] tracking check

The Linker
2007-11-08, 09:31 AM
The colonel calls to you as you turn to leave.

"Ah, Grizwold... it may be in your best interest to leave your dog here. Our watchmen are still reporting kobolds heading that way... they could easily find him wherever you tie him up, just by accident. Though I suppose you could hide him under some foliage or something..."

He gives a passive shrug, then looks in alarm at the stable.

"Uh, speaking of which, isn't that your dog the halfling's getting on?"

Upon looking, you find that, indeed, the stablehand is helping the shaken young halfling mount your riding dog.

You can do whatever you want about the dog, but the warning is true. Unless you want to ride around with your dog inside the den. :smalltongue:

Right now, it might be in your best interest to rescue him :smallwink:

Oh, and I'll cover your gather information check right after this random story dressing.

Grizwold
2007-11-08, 02:39 PM
"OH, that's not good. Skip has a problem with biting halflings." Griz wonders who needs the saving.. the dog or the halfling...ponders the humorous outcome of letting the situation continue... then decides to wrangle in his dog before biting happens.
Skip! Heel!He yells before the well trained mutt decides to take a bite out of the halfling.
Hey boy! thats my dog you are giving the hairfoot! Not a great idea...Besides.. he hunts with me. Skip! Come!
Lets try a few more rolls...
skip has been trained in combat riding. (heel, come, defend, attack, guard and heel)
[roll0]heel command dc 10
[roll1]come command dc10

The Linker
2007-11-08, 03:05 PM
The dog reacts to the halfling as soon as he is touched. Throwing him off his back, he proceeds to try and bite the little kobold-sized man's head off. Ignoring Grizwold's 'Heel!' command, he gnashes several times, trying to get a good chomp in; however, Griz's 'Come!' command distracts him, and he trots over, leaving the halfling with a face covered with saliva.

The stablehand has a look of sheer terror on his face, not sure who he should apologize to first.

"Oh, geez, little guy, I-- I didn't-- uh, Mr. Bracken, if I had known that-- that he-- oh, man, Mr. Grizwold, sir, I didn't-- I didn't realize it was your-- I, uh... I'm so fired..."

The halfling does nothing but sit there, shivering like mad.

Colonel Bracken is pretty stunned. "Er... maybe you'd, uh, better go, Griz... yeah. You'd better hurry. The tracks start at the south gate... wait. Was it the east gate? Crap, I don't know. Mighta been the west... no, no, I think someone told me it was the north. Er, wait. The ocean is in the north. Right."

The Colonel wanders off, confused. "Man, we're never gonna get that halfling on a mount now..."

Well, that was your natural one Gather Information check :smalltongue: Since all the exits out of Saltport have roads leading away, you can look for the only set of tracks that aren't on a road.

It's ten people on frm ground, which means DC 12, so... you pass!

Let me know when you're ready to go, all.

Grizwold
2007-11-08, 03:57 PM
"Here's the trail mon amigos! Sorry it took so long to find. Ya'll ready to go?' I sure am...it's kobold killin' time!"
griz is ready to go
"Don't worry 'bout it lad. Skip is just rarin' to eat kobold for supper. Not your fault at all"Griz shoults to the stable boy before slinging his pack over his shoulder and begining to walk down the trail.
"Why did i have so much trouble finding this.. it is so darn obvious..."he mutters under his breath.

Blackdeath
2007-11-08, 04:59 PM
"I think we should leave as soon as possible to prevent anyone else from getting hurt by these kobolds." Lufred states.

Oh, and "Booyah!"

Rigel Cyrosea
2007-11-08, 07:00 PM
Matthias

Matthias starts following Grizwold and Lufred, contemplating Kerrick's answer.
Ready to move on.

UserClone
2007-11-08, 07:41 PM
As Grizwold looks around to see if we are ready, Kerrick winks with a smile; there is a bright glint in Kerrick's open eye, and a slight "ting" sound. "Sounds good, mate."

The Linker
2007-11-08, 08:22 PM
Grizwold leads the way as the party follows the track on the way to the den. At times you hear exceptionally loud, far-off noises; something that sounds a bit like an explosion, but you don't give it much thought. Other than that, the forest is quiet.

Given that you have quite a ways to travel, and nothing else to talk about with people you've never met before, you think that this might be a good time to introduce yourselves.

Alright, last thing before we hit the den. Tell people your name, why you want to kill kobolds, any or all of that stuff. Also, you're absolutely free to say nothing at all. Just post that you say nothing, of course :smalltongue:

UserClone
2007-11-08, 08:38 PM
Kerrick doesn't say anything; he has what seems to be a faraway, yet concerned look on his face. You can tell he doesn't seem to be so into this "go clear out the Kobold den" idea, which might confuse those familiar with the staunch racial hatred between Gnomes and Kobolds.

Blackdeath
2007-11-09, 08:36 AM
Lufred says nothing. Prefering to focus on the task at hand, rather than chit-chat with comrades with low life expectancies.

Rigel Cyrosea
2007-11-09, 11:12 AM
Matthias

"As you've probably heard by now, my name is Matthias. I follow the ideal of freedom and my faith grants me the power I need to uphold that ideal. If you need healing on while we are in the den, I'm the person to come to."

Grizwold
2007-11-09, 04:51 PM
I am Griz. Protector of the Svalich woods. I come here to kill kobolds. Sorry, but it is what i do. I really really really hate 'em. They are the thing I can't stand most of all. The gnome says off hand at one point during the journey. That is the most you hear from him. as he focuses most of his attention at the task at hand.

At one point he raises an ear to hear what the explosions might be.


listen check [roll0]

UserClone
2007-11-09, 08:28 PM
Kerrick seems to come to some sort of internal conclusion, the turns to Matthias. "What do you know of Garl Glittergold, Master and Teacher of the Gnomes?"

The Linker
2007-11-09, 08:47 PM
Unfortunately, Griz, you are not able to recognize the sound. You are not sure you've ever heard anything like it... you don't quite know the direction, either. Sounds like it might be coming from the south; maybe the south east.

Rigel Cyrosea
2007-11-10, 10:10 AM
Matthias

"Not much. I don't particularly care for gods. My faith is in people's own ability to choose the right path."

UserClone
2007-11-10, 07:37 PM
"Well, if you've no interest in gods, maybe it's best I didn't mention it, then..." Kerrick states half-heartedly while casually juggling three tiny balls of colored flame, bouncing them off the ground every so often as he walks.

The Linker
2007-11-11, 06:04 PM
After another 35 minutes of traveling, the den finally comes into view. It's obscured by a few trees, but still easily distinguishable by a large hump of dirt above it.

The 5-foot-wide tunnel goes about 15 feet into the ground before veering off to the right, so you can't see very far into it. You also see no signs of light.

Welp, your move :smalltongue:

Oh, you need to decide marching order. I'm thinking Griz-Rigel-Blackdeath-FlWiPig, but it's entirely your choice. You can discuss in OOC if you want.

Grizwold
2007-11-12, 09:37 AM
"Anyone good at finding traps and hidden doors and such? I don't mind standing on front so I can get a clear line on those nasty kobolds... but i ain't much good at avoiding obstacles." The gnome looks around hopefully.

Blackdeath
2007-11-12, 09:38 AM
Lufred prepares to enter then den, but waits for the others saying "I'll stay at the back to guard us from Kobolds using their tunnels to sneak around us, also, I'd prefer not to be shooting at kobolds who are already busy attacking me. I prefer kobolds to be lying on their backs, with a nice squishy stomach pointed up at my bow."

edit: my post now makes no sense because it was being written while a new post was put up.

Grizwold
2007-11-13, 08:30 AM
Grizwold, followed by his trusty dog Skip, begins venturing in to the ominous right turning corridor. He edges his way carefully, keeping his eyes open for traps and pitfalls.


spot check [roll0] (to spot any traps)
search check [roll1] (to search for any traps)
he can't find any magical ones but he might spot some other kobold built nastyness
i am also telling Skip to guard me (dc10). I can retry this action if it fails
[roll2]
Giving a command is a move action until i am 4th level, also, the dc of giving commands increases by 2 if the animal is injured.


It's pretty dark down here, any of you folks got or need a torch..." The gnome looks around at his companions assesing their ability to see in the dark.

Rigel Cyrosea
2007-11-13, 11:12 AM
Matthias

Matthias takes out a sunrod and strikes it, holding it in one hand and wrapping his chain loosely around the other.

Blackdeath
2007-11-13, 02:43 PM
Lufred lights his own lantern as well to watch behind.

"Better to be safe than sorry."

UserClone
2007-11-13, 04:15 PM
Kerrick will be actively spotting ahead, using low light vision and Matthias's Sunrod.
[roll0]

The Linker
2007-11-13, 06:40 PM
The passage winds down deeper into the ground; After making the right turn, it quickly makes two sharp left turns after just ten feet, causing you to head back in the direction you were just going. Just up ahead, another right turn awaits...

Grizwold
2007-11-13, 08:19 PM
Grizwold signals the party to stop and makes a simple hand signal to tell the party that he can hear seven creatures talking up ahead. He then quietly draws his two blades and prepares to surprise his opponent. Skip will diligently protect him in battle


move silently [roll0]
init (if needed at this point) [roll1]



Skip
Size/Type: Medium Animal
Hit Dice: 2d8+4 (13 hp)
Initiative: +2
Speed: 40 ft. (8 squares)
Armor Class: 16 (+2 Dex, +4 natural), touch 12, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +1/+3
Attack: Bite +3 melee (1d6+3)
Full Attack: Bite +3 melee (1d6+3)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks:
Special Qualities: Low-light vision, scent
Saves: Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1
Abilities: Str 15, Dex 15, Con 15, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6
Skills: Jump +8, Listen +5, Spot +5, Swim +3, Survival +1*
Feats: Alertness, Track

UserClone
2007-11-13, 09:06 PM
Kerrick will stop as he sees Grizwold's signal, then he will advance slowly behind Grizwold and, presumably, Matthias.[roll0]

Grizwold
2007-11-15, 08:34 AM
Taking care and effort Griz leads the way down the corridor. He wanders slowlt toward the muffled voices

Rigel Cyrosea
2007-11-15, 09:35 AM
Matthias

Matthias tries to move forward quietly, holding his armour to try and keep it from clinking, but this sort of movement is really not his strong point.
[roll0]
[roll1]

The Linker
2007-11-15, 11:09 AM
As Griz moves through the dark hallway, you all see a broken-down door up ahead. One of its hinges is broken off, and there's a large crack near the handle, large enough to see through.

Kerrick and Matthias follow, creating some fairly loud clanking and creaking. You all immediately hear some noises up ahead, behind the door. A few quiet yelps ring out, followed by some growling, and finally some orders being shouted in the Draconic tongue you know can only belong to one thing.

Skip begins growling instinctively, very quietly. He moves closer to Grizwold, knowing his master may be threatened soon.

UserClone
2007-11-16, 04:46 PM
Kerrick holds up both his hands as if to block the others ("STOP!"), then waves both hands away from the door("back"), and makes a lowering motion with his hands ("hide"). He holds up two fingers to his eyes ("look"), points towards the door ("there"), holds up two fingers ("two"), and makes a walking motion with the index and middle fingers of his right hand ("coming").

Rigel Cyrosea
2007-11-16, 05:33 PM
Matthias

Matthias shrinks back into the wall as best he can, and then quietly unraps his chain and gets ready to strike.
[roll0]
I don't think you can ready actions out of combat, can you? If you can, I'm readying an action to attack (read: trip) the next creature that comes through that door. If not ... well, maybe we'll get a suprise round.
EDIT: nat. 1 hide. Crap.

The Linker
2007-11-16, 05:56 PM
As Matthias slinks to the wall, the light from inside the room manages to catch his shiny breastplate armor, making it clearly visible to the kobolds advancing to the door at that moment. From the room, much closer to the door, you all hear some angry kobold speech, and within a second the whole room erupts with kobold growls and shouts, and moving around of tiny kobold feet.

With a final warcry, one of the kobolds pulls open the door and quickly gets out of the way, with the other one on the other side of the hall exit. You are all faced with six kobolds at the back of the room, small light crossbows aimed directly at the party.

Woo! First combat! Roll intiative!

Map shall be up in just a moment, in this post.

One other thing about the map: To get the grid up, you need to press 'cycle grid' once. Otherwise, you can get a ruler and draw on your monitor. Doesn't make a difference to me :smalltongue:

Also, that table's about 2 feet high.

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 54 r7 2 0 3q 4f 3q 3r *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s j 6o 6d t9 -k *s -1 3o 6b rs 0 0 3o 5p 3o 4d *s -1 3c 3c
@rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s j 4p 31 rs
@2fa *s j 9d 30 rs 0 *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs
@0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0
@2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4s rs 0 0 3o
@2o 3o 40 *s -1 3c 4y rs 0 0 3c 2c 3c 4c *s -1 4o 5n rs 0 0 4o 3p
@4o 51 *s h 6z 3p rs 0 *s 6 6z 2e rs 0 *s 6 5p 2z rs 0 *s 6 6d 2d
@rs 0 *s 6 7n 2d rs 0 *s 6 7o 2z rs 0 *s 6 7o 6a rs 0 *s 6 6d 6c
@rs 0 *s 6 7o 3q rs 0 *s -1 4o 51 rs 0 0 4o 4c 2o 4c *s -1 4o 5o
@rs 0 0 40 50 4o 50 *s -1 40 6c rs 0 0 40 4c 40 5o *s -1 3o 5p rs
@0 0 3o 4c 3o 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 30 4o 4c 4o *s -1 3c 5a rs 0
@0 3c 40 3c 4o *s -1 3o 5b rs 0 0 3o 4o 30 4o *s -1 4c 5o rs 0 0
@3o 50 4c 50 *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c
@1c 2c 20 *s 2 7t 9o rs 0 *s 1 71 8z rs 0 *s 4 71 7o rs 0 *s 7 71
@8e rs 0 *s 3 71 9m rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o
@3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o
@rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs
@0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1n rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce
@2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3 cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s
@-3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb 36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6
@bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s
@-3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0
*END bszhmx Link to map: http://24.97.85.139/java/mmee/

Rigel Cyrosea
2007-11-16, 06:07 PM
Matthias
HP: 14/14
AC: 14
Initiative: [roll0]

UserClone
2007-11-17, 07:23 AM
Kerrick Dustboots
HP: 11/11
AC: 16
[roll0]

Blackdeath
2007-11-18, 09:50 AM
Lufred Now
HP: 18/18
AC: 18
Initiative: 14

The Linker
2007-11-18, 02:52 PM
Heh, forgot about Griz's initiative a few posts back. OK, here we go.

Before anyone can react, two quick-witted kobolds from the back of the room quickly fire their light crossbows at the first person they see... Grizwold.

[roll0]
[roll1]

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s j 6o 6d t9 -j *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 3c 3c
@rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s j 4p 31 rs
@2fa *s j 9d 30 rs 0 *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs
@0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0
@2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o
@32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40
@4o 5c *s h 6z 3p rs 0 *s 6 6z 2e rs 0 *s 6 5p 2z rs 0 *s 6 6d 2d
@rs 0 *s 6 7n 2d rs 0 *s 6 7o 2z rs 0 *s 6 7o 6a rs 0 *s 6 6d 6c
@rs 0 *s 6 7o 3q rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c
@rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs
@0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0
@0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0
@3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c
@1c 2c 20 *s 2 7t 9o rs 0 *s 1 71 8z rs 0 *s 4 71 7o rs 0 *s 7 71
@8e rs 0 *s 3 71 9m rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o
@3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o
@rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs
@0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1n rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce
@2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3 cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s
@-3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb 36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6
@bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s
@-3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s -1 3s 3s rs 0 9y6tc 3s -o
@34 3s *s -1 3g 3w rs 0 9y6tc 30 -1g 3g 3w
*END -ugkea5

The left kobold's bolt wizzes over the entire party's head, landing in the back wall with a loud thunk. The right kobold's bolt doesn't even get to the hall way, hitting the wall beside the entrance and almost incapacitating his own teammate. You all hear a frightened "YEEP!" along with a few draconic swears.

It is now LUFRED'S turn.

It might be in your best interest to delay until your next teammate goes, to give you room to move in and shoot.

Blackdeath
2007-11-19, 02:53 PM
Lufred decides to delay to allow for a better shot.
You go first.

The Linker
2007-11-19, 06:58 PM
Lufred decides to wait until somebody gives him room to shoot.

It is now MATTHIAS' turn.

Rigel Cyrosea
2007-11-19, 08:01 PM
Matthias

Matthias steps up past Griz and skip, and then turns back to Griz. Passing a hand over him several times, Matthias says "Praesidium ex Malificus". There is a soft white glow, which quickly fades. While doing this, Matthias keeps the corners of the wall between him and the kobolds, so the cannot interupt his spellcasting.
As he finishes the spell, he asks quickly asks Griz "Is it better to be offensive or defensive?"
Moving 10ft forward and casting Protection from Evil on Griz. No attacks of opportunity provoked due to cover from the wall.
Griz, this would be a great time to get between me and all those kobolds.:smalltongue:
Lastly, for those of you wondering why I keep asking these weird questions ... it's what I do instead of praying.
Map:
Green line indicates benificial magic.
*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c
@*s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s j 4p 31 rs 2fa *s j 9d 30 rs 0
@*s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s
@-1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1
@2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c
@4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3p
@rs 0 *s 6 6z 2e rs 0 *s 6 5p 2z rs 0 *s 6 6d 2d rs 0 *s 6 7n 2d
@rs 0 *s 6 7o 2z rs 0 *s 6 7o 6a rs 0 *s 6 6c 6a rs 0 *s 6 7o 3q
@rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o
@5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d
@*s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s
@-1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1
@4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 2 7t
@9o rs 0 *s 1 71 6z rs 0 *s 4 71 7o rs 0 *s 7 71 8e rs 0 *s 3 71
@9m rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o
@3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c
@3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs
@0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1n rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s
@-3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3 cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s
@-3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb 36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3
@ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0
@Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s -1 3g 4k rs 0 73 3g 4k 3g 2k *s -1 3k
@3w rs 0 1edc 3k 38 3k 3w
*END -p4ymyo

The Linker
2007-11-20, 09:06 PM
Matthias' spell successfully takes effect, as he leaves room for Lufred to come join the fight.

It is NOW Lufred's turn.

He's told me IRL that would like to play his turn now, just so you all know. Not tryin' to force him :smallwink:

In case you wanted the exact Protection from Evil effects, Griz, here they are for convenience;

- +2 deflection to evil attacks
- +2 resistance bonus on evil saves :smalltongue:
- Blocks any possesion or mind-controlling effects
- Prevents bodily contact with evil summoned creatures
- Unless they have spell resistance and make a good spell resistance roll

Blackdeath
2007-11-22, 04:37 PM
Lufred attacks the Kobold on the left of the doorway.


Attack roll:
[roll0]
Damage roll:
[roll1]

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c
@*s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s j 4p 31 rs 2fa *s j 9d 30 rs 0
@*s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s
@-1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1
@2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c
@4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3p
@rs 0 *s 6 6z 2e rs 0 *s 6 5p 2z rs 0 *s 6 6d 2d rs 0 *s 6 7n 2d
@rs 0 *s 6 7o 2z rs 0 *s 6 7o 6a rs 0 *s 6 6c 6a rs 0 *s 6 7o 3q
@rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o
@5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d
@*s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s
@-1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1
@4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71
@6z rs 0 *s 4 71 7o rs 0 *s 7 71 8e rs 0 *s 3 71 9m rs 0 *s -1 3o
@3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w
@rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs
@0 *s 7 bp 2a rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs
@0 *s -3 ce 1n rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0
@Kerrick *s -3 cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs
@0 *s -3 cb 36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0
@Kobolds (duh) *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp
@5p rs 0 *s -1 3g 4k rs 0 73 3g 4k 3g 2k *s -1 3k 3w rs 0 1edc 3k
@38 3k 3w *s 2 71 8x rs 0 *s -1 3k 4o rs 0 1edc 3k 4g 2w 1k 3k 4g
@2w 1s 3k 4g 2w 1s 3k 4g 2w 1s 3k 4g 3k 4o
*END tl07tt

The Linker
2007-11-22, 07:33 PM
Lufred's attack lands soundly in the door covering the left kobold. He pulls it back, regarding with frightened interest that it was right at the level of his forehead. He sets the door behind him, which is enough to break the frail door off its last hinge, and readies his spear to take a poke at anyone coming his way.

Three kobolds in the back of the room unleash their bolts at the party. One of them takes a 5-foot-step east and shoots at Matthias, while the other two succumb to their hatred for gnomes and aim for Griz.


[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]


The bolt aimed for Matthias lands painfully in his neck, the sound it makes on contact masked only by the delighted squeal of the shooter. Another bolt glances off Grizwold's armor, and another lands at the back of the hallway, joining the one that landed there earlier.


8 damage, Matthias. Ouch :smallfrown:

Oh yeah, the map.
*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c
@*s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s j 4p 31 rs 2fa *s j 9d 30 rs 0
@*s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s
@-1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1
@2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c
@4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3p
@rs 0 *s 6 6z 2e rs 0 *s 6 6d 31 rs 0 *s 6 6d 2d rs 0 *s 6 7n 2d
@rs 0 *s 6 7o 2z rs 0 *s 6 7o 6a rs 0 *s 6 6c 6a rs 0 *s 6 7o 3q
@rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o
@5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d
@*s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s
@-1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1
@4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71
@71 rs 0 *s 4 71 7o rs 0 *s 7 71 8e rs 0 *s 3 71 9m rs 0 *s -1 3o
@3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w
@rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs
@0 *s 7 bp 2a rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs
@0 *s -3 ce 1n rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0
@Kerrick *s -3 cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs
@0 *s -3 cb 36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0
@Kobolds (duh) *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp
@5p rs 0 *s 2 71 8x rs 0 *s -1 38 1g rs 0 73 38 1g 2k 1g *s -1 3g
@3k rs 0 9y6tc 30 -g 3g 3k *s -1 3s 3w rs 0 9y6tc 3s -1o 3c 3w *s
@-1 3k 3w rs 0 9y6tc 3c -1o 3k 3w *s j 6a 6j qm 189 *s -3 46 7k
@rs 0 *pushes door *s -3 4b 7z rs 0 behind him* *s -1 34 3k rs 0
@0 34 2w 2o 3k
*END -9768gx


It is now GRIZWOLD (and Skip)'s turn.

Grizwold
2007-11-23, 09:16 PM
Griz
HP- 14/14
AC-18


Griz makes a ten foot move, and attacks the kobold to his right. Skip Moves up to guard griz, but there is a person in his way, so he holds till he can move in and attack when he is able. Due to cover he takes no attack from either kobold as he moves through the range of their nasty looking swords.



attack roll [roll0]

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c
@*s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s j 4p 31 rs 2fa *s j 9d 30 rs 0
@*s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s
@-1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1
@2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c
@4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3p
@rs 0 *s 6 6z 2e rs 0 *s 6 5p 2z rs 0 *s 6 6d 2d rs 0 *s 6 7n 2d
@rs 0 *s 6 7o 2z rs 0 *s 6 7o 6a rs 0 *s 6 6d 68 rs 0 *s 6 7o 3q
@rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o
@5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d
@*s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s
@-1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1
@4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 72
@70 rs 0 *s 4 70 6a rs 0 *s 7 72 7q rs 0 *s 3 71 9m rs 0 *s -1 3o
@3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w
@rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs
@0 *s 7 bp 2a rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs
@0 *s -3 ce 1n rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0
@Kerrick *s -3 cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs
@0 *s -3 cb 36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0
@Kobolds (duh) *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp
@5p rs 0 *s 2 71 8x rs 0 *s -1 3g 3w rs 0 73 3g 3w 3g 2k *s -1 3w
@34 rs 0 9y6tc 38 34 3w 34 *s -1 3k 48 rs 0 73 3k 48 3k 3c
*END rneu3s

The Linker
2007-11-23, 09:37 PM
Just as Grizwold exits the hallway, the kobold on the left grins evily and lets loose with a stab, hoping to hit some gnomish flesh.

[roll0]
[roll1] (if it hits)


The spear lands directly in the middle of Grizwold's back. It's only then that the kobold finds that his spear has been facing the wrong direction this whole time. Grizwold feels a light tap as the embarrassed kobold sheepishly flips his spear around. :smallamused:

The other kobold, the action moving too fast for him to keep up, recieves a mighty slash up his chest as Grizwold's longsword cuts right through his little wooden spear. He falls to the ground as splinters fly all about him.

The first kobold's action was a readied action, in case you were wondering. I'm not bitter about the fact that Grizwold's minimum 6 damage per longsword hit means he one-hit-KOs every kobold here. No, not at all. :smalltongue:

It WAS hinted in my last post, though

You did 9 damage, by the way, Griz.

It is now KERRICK's turn.


*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c
@*s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s j 4p 31 rs 2fa *s j 9d 30 rs 0
@*s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s
@-1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1
@2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c
@4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3p
@rs 0 *s 6 6z 2e rs 0 *s 6 6d 31 rs 0 *s 6 6d 2d rs 0 *s 6 7n 2d
@rs 0 *s 6 7o 2z rs 0 *s 6 6c 6a rs 0 *s 6 7o 3q rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o
@rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs
@0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0
@0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0
@3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o
@1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71 71 rs 0 *s 4 72
@6c rs 0 *s 7 71 7r rs 0 *s 3 71 9m rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30
@3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o
@3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a rs
@0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1n rs
@0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3 cj
@4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb 36
@rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s 2 71 8x
@rs 0 *s j 6a 6j qm 189
*END ecbdsk

UserClone
2007-11-24, 08:03 AM
"Hey, Lufred. Check this out!" whispers Kerrick to his companion. Kerrick then says a few unfamiliar syllables which are hard to make out, waving his hands over his skin and face, and then his skin begins to fade into scales, he grows shorter, and his hair melts into his new, scaly skin. Kerrick has become a Kobold. After this, he steps in front of Lufred, and jumps up and down, shouting to the kobolds in Draconic.

The Linker
2007-11-25, 12:44 AM
None of the rolls seemed to come out in the PM, FlWiPig, so I'll roll them here.

Disguise: [roll0] (-2 for different race)
Bluff: [roll1]
Kobold Sense Motive: [roll2]
Kobold Spot: [roll3] (-2 for obscured view)

Hmmm... you know, your disguise check WOULD fail, but since you have 5 ranks in bluff, you get a +2 synergy bonus to disguise (acting in character, which you are) pushing you over the top! :smallbiggrin: Might wanna add that to your sheet for future reference :smallwink:


Most of the kobolds begin murumuring excitedly and begin changing their attack plan. One kobold decides to take a shot at the evil gnome who's taken their kin, and proceeds to throw down his weapon, draw his spear and move up. Two others decide not to risk harming their friend and simply switch to their spear and move up.

The frontmost kobold manages to reach Grizwold and takes a stab at him with the vigour that one could only harness upon meeting their most hated enemy.


I'll do the attack rolls-- oh, crap, it's an edit. Off to the offical die roller.

This is all the movement and attacking they are doing.

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c
@*s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s j 4p 31 rs 2fa *s j 9d 30 rs 0
@*s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s
@-1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1
@2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c
@4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3o
@rs 0 *s 6 6z 2e rs 0 *s 6 6d 31 rs 0 *s 6 6a 4z rs 0 *s 6 7n 2d
@rs 0 *s 6 71 5n rs 0 *s 6 6c 6a rs 0 *s 6 7o 5n rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o
@rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs
@0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0
@0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0
@3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o
@1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71 71 rs 0 *s 4 72
@6c rs 0 *s 7 71 7r rs 0 *s 3 70 8d rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30
@3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o
@3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a rs
@0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1n rs
@0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3 cj
@4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb 36
@rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s 2 71 8x
@rs 0 *s j 6a 6j qm 189 *s -1 3w 2s rs 0 73 3w s 3w 2s *s -1 3s
@1s rs 0 73 3s 1c 3s 1s *s -1 3s 24 rs 0 73 3s 1g 3s 24 *s -1 3s
@2k rs 0 73 3s 1o 3c 2k *s -1 3k 2s rs 0 73 3k 2c 3k 2s *s -1 38
@2g rs 0 73 38 0 38 2g *s -1 3s 38 rs 0 9y6tc 3s 2k 3c 38 *s -1
@3s 38 rs 0 9y6tc 3s -4 3c 38
*END -urliyk



The crossbow bolt merely deflects off the floor and skids off into a corner, and the clumsy spear attack is easily dodged by Grizwold. You can all see hints of frustration in the kobolds' eyes, mostly from the fact that a GNOME is avoiding them so easily.

It is now back to MATTHIAS' turn.


Nice clean map for you to work with. Since they're all moving around now, I attached little numbers to them to help me. I hope you don't mind, just please don't delete them :smalltongue:

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c
@*s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s j 4p 31 rs 2fa *s j 9d 30 rs 0
@*s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s
@-1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1
@2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c
@4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3o
@rs 0 *s 6 6z 2e rs 0 *s 6 6d 31 rs 0 *s 6 6a 4z rs 0 *s 6 7n 2d
@rs 0 *s 6 71 5n rs 0 *s 6 6c 6a rs 0 *s 6 7o 5n rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o
@rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs
@0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0
@0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0
@3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o
@1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71 71 rs 0 *s 4 72
@6c rs 0 *s 7 71 7r rs 0 *s 3 70 8d rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30
@3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o
@3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a rs
@0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1n rs
@0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3 cj
@4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb 36
@rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s 2 71 8x
@rs 0 *s j 6a 6j qm 189 *s -3 5w 4t rs 0 1 *s -3 6j 2b rs 0 2 *s
@-3 80 2c rs 0 3 *s -3 5t 2w rs 0 4 *s -3 6l 5m rs 0 5 *s -3 80
@5m rs 0 6 *s -3 5x 67 rs 0 7
*END -uel7a0

Rigel Cyrosea
2007-11-25, 12:07 PM
Matthias

Matthias lets out some of the chain and starts spinning it in a tight circle around his head. After whirling it for a few seconds, he lets it snake out towards one of the kobolds feet.
Tripping kobold 6. Since I'm using a reach weapon and he's not next to me, I get to pick which corners to use when checking for cover. I'm using the ones the red line goes between, so no cover.
[roll0]
[roll1] (Don't forget, kobolds get -4 for being small)
(if trip is successful) [roll2]
[roll3]
*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c
@*s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s j 4p 31 rs 2fa *s j 9d 30 rs 0
@*s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s
@-1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1
@2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c
@4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3o
@rs 0 *s 6 6z 2e rs 0 *s 6 6d 31 rs 0 *s 6 6a 4z rs 0 *s 6 7n 2d
@rs 0 *s 6 71 5n rs 0 *s 6 6c 6a rs 0 *s 6 7o 5n rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o
@rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs
@0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0
@0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0
@3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o
@1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71 71 rs 0 *s 4 72
@6c rs 0 *s 7 71 7r rs 0 *s 3 70 8d rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30
@3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o
@3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a rs
@0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1n rs
@0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3 cj
@4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb 36
@rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s 2 71 8x
@rs 0 *s j 6a 6j qm 189 *s -3 5w 4t rs 0 1 *s -3 6j 2b rs 0 2 *s
@-3 80 2c rs 0 3 *s -3 5t 2w rs 0 4 *s -3 6l 5m rs 0 5 *s -3 80
@5m rs 0 6 *s -3 5x 67 rs 0 7 *s -1 40 3c rs 0 9y6tc 3c 3c 40 2o
*END oopguu

The Linker
2007-11-25, 01:00 PM
Trip resist check: [roll0]

Matthias spiked chain, shining in the candlelight, lashes out and easily grabs the kobold. With a quick pull, the small reptilian has his feet yanked out from under him, and before he can even hit the ground, Matthias' spiked chain comes back for the finishing blow, cutting him right in the middle. The spear flies off behind him, crashing into the wall and falling to the floor, simultaneously with the deceased kobold.

That is how it works, right? You trip him and come back to hit him again?

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c
@*s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s j 4p 31 rs 2fa *s j 9d 30 rs 0
@*s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s
@-1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1
@2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c
@4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3o
@rs 0 *s 6 6z 2e rs 0 *s 6 6d 31 rs 0 *s 6 6a 4z rs 0 *s 6 7n 2d
@rs 0 *s 6 71 5n rs 0 *s 6 6c 6a rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o
@4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60
@*s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s
@-1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1
@4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c
@20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71 71 rs 0 *s 4 72 6c rs 0 *s 7 71 7r
@rs 0 *s 3 70 8d rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o
@rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs
@0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s
@3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1n rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g
@rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3 cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3
@cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb 36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp
@4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3
@cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s 2 71 8x rs 0 *s j 6a 6j qm
@189 *s -3 5w 4t rs 0 1 *s -3 6j 2b rs 0 2 *s -3 80 2c rs 0 3 *s
@-3 5t 2w rs 0 4 *s -3 6l 5m rs 0 5 *s -3 5x 67 rs 0 7
*END pp4arn


It is now LUFRED's turn.

Blackdeath
2007-11-25, 03:34 PM
Lufred moves 20 ft forward and 5 feet to the right, and takes a shot at the kobold right next to him. (kobold number 5).


Attack:
[roll0]

Damage:
[roll1]

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c
@*s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s j 4p 31 rs 2fa *s j 9d 30 rs 0
@*s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s
@-1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1
@2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c
@4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3o
@rs 0 *s 6 6z 2e rs 0 *s 6 6d 31 rs 0 *s 6 6a 4z rs 0 *s 6 7n 2d
@rs 0 *s 6 71 5n rs 0 *s 6 6c 6a rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o
@4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60
@*s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s
@-1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1
@4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c
@20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71 71 rs 0 *s 4 72 6c rs 0 *s 7 71 7r
@rs 0 *s 3 70 8d rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o
@rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs
@0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s
@3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1n rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g
@rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3 cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3
@cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb 36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp
@4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3
@cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s 2 7q 6d rs 0 *s j 6a 6j qm
@189 *s -3 5w 4t rs 0 1 *s -3 6j 2b rs 0 2 *s -3 80 2c rs 0 3 *s
@-3 5t 2w rs 0 4 *s -3 6l 5m rs 0 5 *s -3 5x 67 rs 0 7 *s -1 3q
@4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1
@3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o
@3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s j 4p 31 rs 2fa *s j 9d 30 rs 0 *s -1 4o
@3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10
@rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0
@0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0
@3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3o rs 0 *s 6
@6z 2e rs 0 *s 6 6d 31 rs 0 *s 6 6a 4z rs 0 *s 6 7n 2d rs 0 *s 6
@71 5n rs 0 *s 6 6c 6a rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1
@4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o
@5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z
@rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs
@0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0
@0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71 71 rs 0 *s 4 72 6c rs 0 *s 7 71 7r rs 0 *s
@3 70 8d rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0
@3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c
@30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp
@3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1n rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0
@Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3 cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq
@30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb 36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp 4z
@rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3 cj
@5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s j 6a 6j qm 189 *s -3 5w 4t rs 0
@1 *s -3 6j 2b rs 0 2 *s -3 80 2c rs 0 3 *s -3 5t 2w rs 0 4 *s -3
@6l 5m rs 0 5 *s -3 5x 67 rs 0 7
*END -nnj4ee

The Linker
2007-11-25, 04:50 PM
So now you just don't bother with attack and move lines? Uh... ok... :smalleek:

Anyway...

As Lufred moves up, and past the front line of kobolds, both decide to try and stab the distracted half-elf.

Attacks of Oppurtunity!

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]


The west kobold's spear glances off Lufred's armor and scrapes against the wall, while the other's spear veers in another direction entirely.

Lufred's response comes in an arrow which punctures the shoulder of the kobold nearest him. The short little creature cries out, dropping his spear involuntarily, and passes out.

The three kobolds in the back of the room appear nervous, and not particularily liking the way this battle is going. They hang back, unleashing their crossbow bolts at Griz and Lufred, and a couple take 5-foot steps towards the doors on either side. The spear-armed kobold just to the west of the doorway (the one with the broken door behind him) stands his ground, stabbing at Griz persistently. THIS time with his spear the right way.

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c
@*s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s
@-1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1
@4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o
@5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z
@rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs
@0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0
@0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0
@3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 7q 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6a 6j qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s
@-1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o
@*s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s
@j 4p 32 rs 2fa *s j 9d 30 rs 0 *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s
@-1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1
@2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o
@4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c
@rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3o rs 0 *s 6 6z 2e rs 0 *s 6 5q 30 rs
@0 *s 6 6a 50 rs 0 *s 6 8c 2d rs 0 *s 6 6c 6a rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs
@0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0
@0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0
@30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o
@50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c
@4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71 71 rs 0 *s 4 72 6c
@rs 0 *s 7 71 7r rs 0 *s 3 70 8d rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o
@3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w
@*s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a rs 0 *s
@1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1t rs 0
@Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3 cj 4e
@rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb 36 rs 0
@Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s -3 bl
@5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s j 6a 6j qm
@189 *s -3 5w 4t rs 0 1 *s -3 6j 2b rs 0 2 *s -3 8p 2b rs 0 3 *s
@-3 58 2t 1d9 -pk 4 *s -3 5x 67 rs 0 7 *s -1 38 1g rs 0 73 38 1g
@2k 1g *s -1 48 18 rs 0 73 3c 18 48 18 *s -1 44 34 rs 0 9y6tc 44
@-g 3o 34 *s -1 3s 34 rs 0 9y6tc 34 -o 3s 34 *s -1 3k 34 rs 0
@9y6tc 28 0 3k 34 *s -1 3k 38 rs 0 9y6tc 2w 38 3k 38
*END mplexo


Lufred suffers a glancing blow to his leg, while Grizwold recieves a direct hit to the chest. The last bolt lands in the wall behind Lufred, and the spear aimed at Grizwold bounces off his armor.

1 damage for Lufred...
And, unfortunately, 6 damage for Griz. Ow.


It is now GRIZWOLD's turn.


Here's a clean map for you. Go get some revenge :smallamused:

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c
@*s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s
@-1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1
@4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o
@5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z
@rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs
@0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0
@0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0
@3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 7q 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s
@-1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o
@*s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s
@j 4p 32 rs 2fa *s j 9d 30 rs 0 *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s
@-1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1
@2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o
@4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c
@rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3o rs 0 *s 6 6z 2e rs 0 *s 6 5q 30 rs
@0 *s 6 6a 50 rs 0 *s 6 8c 2d rs 0 *s 6 6b 6c rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs
@0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0
@0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0
@30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o
@50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c
@4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71 71 rs 0 *s 4 72 6c
@rs 0 *s 7 71 7r rs 0 *s 3 70 8d rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o
@3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w
@*s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a rs 0 *s
@1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1t rs 0
@Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3 cj 4e
@rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb 36 rs 0
@Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s -3 bl
@5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s -3 5w 4t rs 0
@1 *s -3 6j 2b rs 0 2 *s -3 8p 2b rs 0 3 *s -3 58 2t 1d9 -pk 4 *s
@-3 5x 67 rs 0 7
*END 9jq3ze

Grizwold
2007-11-25, 07:24 PM
Grizwold takes a short step forward in to the fray, skip runs in to guard his master from the horrid kobold attacks. Wisely, Griz stabs at the kobold ahead of him, letting skip gnaw on the backstabbey one.


Griz
HP- 8/14
AC-18

Skip
HP-13
AC-16

No attacks of op for Skip or griz since griz is only taking a 5 foot step and skip is only entering range... as he gains cover from the wall. Griz takes a full attack action. I will add his racial attack bonus in this time. With a full attack action he gets two attacks at -2 (ranger two weapons feats). If the first one hits he will attack the kobold skip is attacking

Attack 1 [roll0]
attack 2 [roll1]

Skip Attack (bite 1d6+3) [roll2]



*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c
@*s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s
@-1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1
@4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o
@5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z
@rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs
@0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0
@0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0
@3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 7q 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s
@-1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o
@*s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s
@j 4p 32 rs 2fa *s j 9d 30 rs 0 *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s
@-1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1
@2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o
@4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c
@rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3o rs 0 *s 6 6z 2e rs 0 *s 6 5q 30 rs
@0 *s 6 6a 50 rs 0 *s 6 8c 2d rs 0 *s 6 6b 6c rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs
@0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0
@0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0
@30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o
@50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c
@4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71 71 rs 0 *s 4 70 5j
@rs 0 *s 7 6y 6e rs 0 *s 3 70 8d rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o
@3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w
@*s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a rs 0 *s
@1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1t rs 0
@Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3 cj 4e
@rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb 36 rs 0
@Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s -3 bl
@5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s -3 5w 4t rs 0
@1 *s -3 6j 2b rs 0 2 *s -3 8p 2b rs 0 3 *s -3 58 2t rs 0 4 *s -3
@5x 67 rs 0 7 *s -1 3g 34 rs 0 73 3g 34 3g 2g *s -1 3g 3w rs 0 73
@3g 3w 3g 2k *s -1 3g 38 rs 0 9y6tc 3g 38 2s 38 *s -1 3g 2s rs 0
@9y6tc 3g 2s 2s 24
*END np5x09

The Linker
2007-11-25, 08:13 PM
Grizwold's longsword easily slices through the kobold, knocking him down while still clutching his spear. Seeing the creature fall, he turns to take a stab at the kobold behind him with his short sword, but it is not necessary. Skip is already clamping down on the kobold's arm and tearing him to shreds. The kobold's mangled corpse falls to the floor, in similar shape to the nearby door.

It is now KERRICK's turn.

You're, like, the kobold exterminator, Griz :smallbiggrin:

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c
@*s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s
@-1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1
@4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o
@5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z
@rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs
@0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0
@0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0
@3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 7q 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s
@-1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o
@*s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s
@j 4p 32 rs 2fa *s j 9d 30 rs 0 *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s
@-1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1
@2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o
@4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c
@rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3o rs 0 *s 6 6z 2e rs 0 *s 6 5q 30 rs
@0 *s 6 8c 2d rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs
@0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0
@0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0
@3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o
@5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c
@2c 20 *s 1 71 71 rs 0 *s 4 70 5j rs 0 *s 7 71 6c rs 0 *s 3 70 8d
@rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o
@3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o
@*s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s
@2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1t rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3
@cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3 cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s
@-3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb 36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3
@ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0
@Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s -3 6j 2b rs 0 2 *s -3 8p 2b rs 0 3 *s
@-3 58 2t rs 0 4
*END z7fiwe

UserClone
2007-11-25, 09:18 PM
Kerrick dashes forward, "escaping" from his "enemies" while they're "distracted," sliding to a crouching position under the table.
*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c
@*s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s
@-1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1
@4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o
@5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z
@rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs
@0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0
@0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0
@3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 7q 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s
@-1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o
@*s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s
@j 4p 32 rs 2fa *s j 9d 30 rs 0 *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s
@-1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1
@2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o
@4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c
@rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3o rs 0 *s 6 6z 2e rs 0 *s 6 5q 30 rs
@0 *s 6 8c 2d rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs
@0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0
@0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0
@3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o
@5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c
@2c 20 *s 1 71 71 rs 0 *s 4 70 5j rs 0 *s 7 71 6c rs 0 *s 3 70 8d
@rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o
@3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o
@*s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s
@2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1t rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3
@cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3 cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s
@-3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb 36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3
@ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0
@Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s -3 6j 2b rs 0 2 *s -3 8p 2b rs 0 3 *s
@-3 58 2t rs 0 4 *s -1 3g 44 rs 0 73 3g 44 3g -c
*END gcbaag

The Linker
2007-11-25, 10:10 PM
The remaining kobolds heave a few relieved sighs and start speaking in Draconic to the 'newly-freed kobold', and being to run out of the room through the available doors, clutching their light crossbows.

One runs through the door on the left, while the other two run through the door on the right, bursting through easily.

You see no more of the one that exits left. However, on the other side of the room, as soon as the door is flung open and the kobolds rush in, a wall of darkness covers the opening. A second later, both kobolds emerge, screaming their heads off. A black tentacle immediately protrudes from the darkness, wrapping around the neck of an unfortunate frightened kobold, and pulls him back in, stifling the screams. The darkness then spreads outwards, covering at least 10 feet of the room outwards from the door.

Orange represents the area the darness covers. So, you can't actually SEE kobold #3, but he's yelling a lot, and that's where he was going as the darkness came out, so you know the apporximate location. It's still a 20% miss chance if you attack him in there, though.

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c
@*s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s
@-1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1
@4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o
@5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z
@rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs
@0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0
@0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0
@3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 7q 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s
@-1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o
@*s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s
@j 4p 32 rs 2fa *s j at 25 rs 0 *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s
@-1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1
@2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o
@4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c
@rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3o rs 0 *s 6 8d 2z rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o
@rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs
@0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0
@0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0
@3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o
@1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71 71 rs 0 *s 4 70
@5j rs 0 *s 7 71 6c rs 0 *s 3 70 3o l7 17 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o
@30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38
@3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a
@rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1t
@rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3
@cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb
@36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s -3 80
@2s rs 0 3 *s -1 2w 1k rs 0 73 2w 1k 1c 1k *s -1 4g 1e rs 0 73 40
@10 4g 1g *s -1 4s 1d rs 0 73 44 1g 4s 1g *s -1 4t 1f rs 0 73 4s
@1k 3o 1k *s -1 4s 1k rn -f 73 4s 1c 4s 1k *s -1 4w 1j rs 0 73 3k
@1o 4w 1o *s -1 3w 1j rs 0 73 38 s 3w 1o *s -1 4c 1j rs 0 73 3g
@1o 4c 1o *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 o 40 1c *s -1 40 1c rs 0
@9zabk 40 1c 3c 1c *s -1 3o 1o rs 0 9zabk 3o 10 3o 1o *s -1 40 1o
@rs 0 9zabk 3c 1o 40 1o *s -1 40 20 rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 40 20 *s -1
@4o 20 rs 0 9zabk 3c 20 4o 20 *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 9zabk 3c 10 4o 10
*END 1j6nnb

It is now MATTHIAS' turn.

Edit: Adjusted the map to open the doors. *smacks self*

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c
@*s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s
@-1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1
@4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o
@5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z
@rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs
@0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0
@0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0
@3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 7q 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s
@-1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o
@*s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s
@j 4f 3a qg 1d9 *s j at 25 rs 0 *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s
@-1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1
@2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o
@4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c
@rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3o rs 0 *s 6 8d 2z rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o
@rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs
@0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0
@0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0
@3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o
@1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71 71 rs 0 *s 4 70
@5j rs 0 *s 7 71 6c rs 0 *s 3 70 3o l7 17 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o
@30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38
@3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a
@rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1t
@rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3
@cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb
@36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s -3 80
@2s rs 0 3 *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 o 40 1c *s -1 40 1c rs 0
@9zabk 40 1c 3c 1c *s -1 3o 1o rs 0 9zabk 3o 10 3o 1o *s -1 40 1o
@rs 0 9zabk 3c 1o 40 1o *s -1 40 20 rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 40 20 *s -1
@4o 20 rs 0 9zabk 3c 20 4o 20 *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 9zabk 3c 10 4o 10
*END bxp5ou

Rigel Cyrosea
2007-11-26, 04:16 PM
Matthias

Matthias moves towards the darkness's edge and starts swinging his chain beside him. He watches closely for anything coming out, ready to attack.
Readying an action to attack anything that comes out of the darkness.
If neccessary:
[roll0]
[roll1]
*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c
@*s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s
@-1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1
@4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o
@5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z
@rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs
@0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0
@0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0
@3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 7q 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s
@-1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o
@*s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s
@j 4f 3a qg 1d9 *s j at 25 rs 0 *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s
@-1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1
@2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o
@4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c
@rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3o rs 0 *s 6 8d 2z rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o
@rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs
@0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0
@0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0
@3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o
@1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71 49 rs 0 *s 4 70
@5j rs 0 *s 7 71 6c rs 0 *s 3 70 3o l7 17 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o
@30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38
@3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a
@rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1t
@rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3
@cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb
@36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s -3 80
@2s rs 0 3 *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 o 40 1c *s -1 40 1c rs 0
@9zabk 40 1c 3c 1c *s -1 3o 1o rs 0 9zabk 3o 10 3o 1o *s -1 40 1o
@rs 0 9zabk 3c 1o 40 1o *s -1 40 20 rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 40 20 *s -1
@4o 20 rs 0 9zabk 3c 20 4o 20 *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 9zabk 3c 10 4o 10 *s
@-1 3k 3g rs 0 73 3k 3g 3k 10
*END papiu6

The Linker
2007-11-26, 04:50 PM
Matthias stands at the ready, swinging his spiked chain.

It is now LUFRED's turn.

C'mon, take a shot. Take a shot! You can totally hit him. 20% miss chance? Ppth, that's nothing. Take a shot! :smallbiggrin:

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c
@*s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s
@-1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1
@4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o
@5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z
@rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs
@0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0
@0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0
@3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 7q 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s
@-1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o
@*s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s
@j 4f 3a qg 1d9 *s j at 25 rs 0 *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s
@-1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1
@2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o
@4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c
@rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3o rs 0 *s 6 8d 2z rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o
@rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs
@0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0
@0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0
@3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o
@1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71 49 rs 0 *s 4 70
@5j rs 0 *s 7 71 6c rs 0 *s 3 70 3o l7 17 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o
@30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38
@3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a
@rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1t
@rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3
@cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb
@36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s -3 80
@2s rs 0 3 *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 o 40 1c *s -1 40 1c rs 0
@9zabk 40 1c 3c 1c *s -1 3o 1o rs 0 9zabk 3o 10 3o 1o *s -1 40 1o
@rs 0 9zabk 3c 1o 40 1o *s -1 40 20 rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 40 20 *s -1
@4o 20 rs 0 9zabk 3c 20 4o 20 *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 9zabk 3c 10 4o 10
*END -s541on

UserClone
2007-11-26, 05:09 PM
Kerrick holds his finger up to his "scaly" lips, (shhh...) and winks, as he poises himself to dash after the kobold who ran off to the left.

Blackdeath
2007-11-30, 03:14 PM
Lufred takes the shot.

(Sorry about not posting, I've been sick)


[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c
@*s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s
@-1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1
@4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o
@5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z
@rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs
@0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0
@0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0
@3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 7q 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s
@-1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o
@*s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s
@j 4f 3a qg 1d9 *s j at 25 rs 0 *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s
@-1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1
@2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o
@4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c
@rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3o rs 0 *s 6 8d 2z rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o
@rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs
@0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0
@0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0
@3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o
@1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71 49 rs 0 *s 4 70
@5j rs 0 *s 7 71 6c rs 0 *s 3 70 3o l7 17 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o
@30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38
@3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a
@rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1t
@rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3
@cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb
@36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s -3 80
@2s rs 0 3 *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 o 40 1c *s -1 40 1c rs 0
@9zabk 40 1c 3c 1c *s -1 3o 1o rs 0 9zabk 3o 10 3o 1o *s -1 40 1o
@rs 0 9zabk 3c 1o 40 1o *s -1 40 20 rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 40 20 *s -1
@4o 20 rs 0 9zabk 3c 20 4o 20 *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 9zabk 3c 10 4o 10 *s
@-1 44 34 rs 0 9y6tc 3o 34 44 -8 *s -1 3w 38 rs 0 73 3w 38 3w 1o
@3w 38 *s -1 3s 34 rs 0 73 3s 1s 3s 34
*END -h9aypg

The Linker
2007-11-30, 06:25 PM
Lufred's arrow enters the darkness, but emerges a second later, following a loud *ping*, and lands back at Lufred's feet. Apparently it deflected off the frightened kobold's armor.

It is now GRIZWOLD's turn.

That kobold's SO screwed now :smallbiggrin:

You can use the map back in my last post, since Lufred didn't actually move anywhere, overall.

Grizwold
2007-12-03, 09:18 AM
Gris moves forward and takes a stab in the dark.. somewhere round where he saw the knife bounce off the Kobold.

'Here kobold... Griz has a pointy object for youThe gnome cackles manaicly as he jabs his kobold sticker in to the darkness.


Single attack [roll0] although i think the kobold has cover from me since he is in the darkness and i don't have blind fighting

Skip sees nothing to chomp, so stays where he is

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c
@*s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s
@-1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1
@4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o
@5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z
@rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs
@0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0
@0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0
@3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 7q 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s
@-1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o
@*s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s
@j 4f 3a qg 1d9 *s j at 25 rs 0 *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s
@-1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1
@2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o
@4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c
@rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3o rs 0 *s 6 8d 2z rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o
@rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs
@0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0
@0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0
@3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o
@1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71 49 rs 0 *s 4 7q
@3m rs 0 *s 7 71 6c rs 0 *s 3 70 3o l7 17 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o
@30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38
@3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a
@rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1t
@rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3
@cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb
@36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s -3 80
@2s rs 0 3 *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 o 40 1c *s -1 40 1c rs 0
@9zabk 40 1c 3c 1c *s -1 3o 1o rs 0 9zabk 3o 10 3o 1o *s -1 40 1o
@rs 0 9zabk 3c 1o 40 1o *s -1 40 20 rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 40 20 *s -1
@4o 20 rs 0 9zabk 3c 20 4o 20 *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 9zabk 3c 10 4o 10 *s
@-1 3w 2s rs 0 73 38 2s 3w 24 3w s *s -1 48 1s rs 0 9y6tc 3k 1s
@48 14
*END -7t1mdz

The Linker
2007-12-03, 09:31 AM
Grizwold's sword flails wildly in the darkness, but nothing connects. Whiff whiff! Whiff! Whiff whiff whiff whiff whiff!

It is now KERRICK's turn.

Man, this is one resilient kobold. Well, Rigel's readied attack will kill it, if we use the already-given rolls he made.

Now like you'll need a map if you're gonna do what I expect you're gonna do, FlWiPig, but... just in case :smalltongue:

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c
@*s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s
@-1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1
@4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o
@5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z
@rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs
@0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0
@0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0
@3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 7q 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s
@-1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o
@*s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s
@j 4f 3a qg 1d9 *s j at 25 rs 0 *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s
@-1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1
@2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o
@4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c
@rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3o rs 0 *s 6 8b 2z rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o
@rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs
@0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0
@0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0
@3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o
@1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71 49 rs 0 *s 4 7o
@3p rs 0 *s 7 71 6c rs 0 *s 3 70 3o l7 17 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o
@30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38
@3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a
@rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1t
@rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3
@cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb
@36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s -3 80
@2s rs 0 3 *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 o 40 1c *s -1 40 1c rs 0
@9zabk 40 1c 3c 1c *s -1 3o 1o rs 0 9zabk 3o 10 3o 1o *s -1 41 1q
@rq -5 9zabk 3c 1o 40 1o *s -1 40 1z rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 40 20 *s -1
@4o 20 rs 0 9zabk 3c 20 4o 20 *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 9zabk 3c 10 4o 10
*END -4wm8sw

UserClone
2007-12-04, 04:34 PM
Kerrick

Kerrick launches himself out from under the table, dashing through the door (move action), then pauses for a split-second to see [roll0](free action?) if he can find the Kobold who ran this way.
*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c
@*s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s
@-1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1
@4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o
@5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z
@rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs
@0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0
@0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0
@3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 7q 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s
@-1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o
@*s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s
@j 4f 3a qg 1d9 *s j at 25 rs 0 *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s
@-1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1
@2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o
@4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c
@rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6z 3o rs 0 *s 6 8b 2z rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o
@rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs
@0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0
@0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0
@3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o
@1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71 49 rs 0 *s 4 7o
@3p rs 0 *s 7 71 6c rs 0 *s 3 70 3o l7 17 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o
@30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38
@3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a
@rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1t
@rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3
@cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb
@36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s -3 80
@2s rs 0 3 *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 o 40 1c *s -1 40 1c rs 0
@9zabk 40 1c 3c 1c *s -1 3o 1o rs 0 9zabk 3o 10 3o 1o *s -1 40 1p
@rq -4 9zabk 3d 1p 41 1p *s -1 40 1z rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 40 20 *s -1
@4o 20 rs 0 9zabk 3c 20 4o 20 *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 9zabk 3c 10 4o 10 *s
@-1 3g 1s rs 0 73 3g 1s 2s 14 10 14
*END g5vfn7

UserClone
2007-12-05, 03:59 PM
Kerrick
"Kobold" Kerrick hops backwards back through the doorway, as though he had been dragged backwards, kicking it closed behind him. He shouts something in a high pitched Draconic squeal, then says in his normal voice, in Gnome, another shouted string of words, adressing Griz by name and winking at him. He then beckons the party in, his *Five* fingers waggling, then he makes a motion like loading a crossbow bolt, and wags his head towards the door. He then mouths the words "Let's Go!" in common.

The Linker
2007-12-05, 05:37 PM
The last kobold of the room finally emerges from the darkness, miraculously unharmed. Unfortunately for him, a quick flick from Matthias' chain rectifies that; recieving a deep cut, the creature collapses to the floor and keeps moving forward by momentum, sliding for another 5 feet, and kicking up a lot of dust.

This shows the kobold's movement and subsequent ownage.

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c
@*s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s
@-1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1
@4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o
@5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z
@rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs
@0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0
@0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0
@3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 7q 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s
@-1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o
@*s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s
@j 4n 34 su 2hl *s j at 25 rs 0 *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s
@-1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1
@2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o
@4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c
@rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 71 3n rs 0 *s 6 70 31 rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o
@rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs
@0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0
@0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0
@3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o
@1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 71 49 rs 0 *s 4 7o
@3p rs 0 *s 7 71 6c rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o
@3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o
@rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs
@0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s 2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1t rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce
@2g rs 0 Skip *s -3 cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3 cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s
@-3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb 36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6
@bp 4z rs 0 *s -3 ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s
@-3 cj 5r rs 0 Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s -3 75 2o rs 0 3 *s -1 40
@1c rs 0 9zabk 40 o 40 1c *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 3c 1c *s
@-1 3o 1o rs 0 9zabk 3o 10 3o 1o *s -1 40 1p rq -4 9zabk 3d 1p 41
@1p *s -1 40 1z rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 40 20 *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 9zabk 3c
@20 4o 20 *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 9zabk 3c 10 4o 10 *s 3 50 31 rs 0 *s
@-1 44 1g rs 0 73 2s 1g 44 1g *s -1 3k 24 rs 0 9y6tc 3k 24 3k 10
*END b08pax


After the kobold's noisy screaming ends, nothing more can be heard from the darkness... all is silent from that direction. From the other direction, of course, is a certain disguised gnome yapping in two different languages. Three, if you count the sign language.

It is now MATTHIAS' turn.

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c
@*s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s
@-1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1
@4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o
@5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z
@rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs
@0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0
@0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0
@3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 7q 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s
@-1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o
@*s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s
@j 4n 34 su 2hl *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs 0 0
@4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p
@2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o
@4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c
@*s h 71 3n rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0
@0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0
@3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c
@4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c
@4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c
@20 *s 1 71 49 rs 0 *s 4 7o 3p rs 0 *s 7 71 6c rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o
@rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs
@0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s -3 cq 30 rs 0
@*s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 o
@40 1c *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 3c 1c *s -1 3o 1o rs 0 9zabk
@3o 10 3o 1o *s -1 40 1p rq -4 9zabk 3d 1p 41 1p *s -1 40 1z rs 0
@9zabk 40 1c 40 20 *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 9zabk 3c 20 4o 20 *s -1 4o 10
@rs 0 9zabk 3c 10 4o 10 *s 3 50 31 rs 0
*END -uf5pxx

Rigel Cyrosea
2007-12-05, 07:04 PM
Matthias

Matthias moves over to the door, behind Kerrick, keeping his chain spinning and at the ready.
*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c
@*s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s
@-1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1
@4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o
@5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z
@rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs
@0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0
@0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0
@3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 7q 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s
@-1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o
@*s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s
@j 4n 34 su 2hl *s j at 25 rs 0 *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s
@-1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1
@2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o
@4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c
@rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 6y 3p rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o
@4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60
@*s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s
@-1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1
@4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c
@20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 5m 30 rs 0 *s 4 7o 3p rs 0 *s 7 71 6c
@rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o
@3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o
@*s 4 bp 1m rs 0 *s 7 bp 2a rs 0 *s 1 bq 2z rs 0 *s 3 bp 3o rs 0 *s
@2 bp 4c rs 0 *s -3 ce 1t rs 0 Griz *s -3 ce 2g rs 0 Skip *s -3
@cg 3p rs 0 Kerrick *s -3 cj 4e rs 0 Lufred *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s
@-3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 cb 36 rs 0 Matthias *s 6 bp 4z rs 0 *s -3
@ce 52 rs 0 Kobolds (duh) *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -3 cj 5r rs 0
@Table *s h bp 5p rs 0 *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 o 40 1c *s -1 40
@1c rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 3c 1c *s -1 3o 1o rs 0 9zabk 3o 10 3o 1o *s
@-1 40 1p rq -3 9zabk 3d 1p 41 1p *s -1 40 1z rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 40
@20 *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 9zabk 3c 20 4o 20 *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 9zabk 3c
@10 4o 10 *s 3 50 31 rs 0 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c
@3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1
@4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c
@4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o
@rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs
@0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0
@0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0
@3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o
@30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38
@3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 7q 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30
@rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s
@-1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@*s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s
@-1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s j 4n 34 su 2hl *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0
@4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o
@10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c
@3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n
@*s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s
@-1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1
@3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c
@4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c
@rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs
@0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 4 7o 3p rs 0 *s 7 71 6c rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0
@0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0
@3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s
@-3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 o 40
@1c *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 3c 1c *s -1 3o 1o rs 0 9zabk 3o
@10 3o 1o *s -1 40 1p rq -3 9zabk 3d 1p 41 1p *s -1 40 1z rs 0
@9zabk 40 1c 40 20 *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 9zabk 3c 20 4o 20 *s -1 4o 10
@rs 0 9zabk 3c 10 4o 10 *s 3 50 31 rs 0 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s
@3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o
@60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32
@3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o
@5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c
@*s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s
@-1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1
@3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o
@3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w
@rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 7q 6d rs
@0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d
@6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c
@3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0
@1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s j 4n 34 su 2hl *s
@-1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1
@4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c
@3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n
@rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs
@0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0
@0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0
@30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o
@50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c
@4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 4 7o 3p rs 0 *s 7 71 6c
@rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o
@3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o
@*s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 40
@1c rs 0 9zabk 40 o 40 1c *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 3c 1c *s
@-1 3o 1o rs 0 9zabk 3o 10 3o 1o *s -1 40 1p rq -3 9zabk 3d 1p 41
@1p *s -1 40 1z rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 40 20 *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 9zabk 3c
@20 4o 20 *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 9zabk 3c 10 4o 10 *s 3 50 31 rs 0 *s
@-1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@*s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s
@-1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1
@4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o
@5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c
@rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs
@0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0
@0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0
@3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c
@30 3c 3o *s 2 7q 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s
@-1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o
@*s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s
@j 4n 34 su 2hl *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs 0 0
@4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p
@2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o
@4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c
@*s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s
@-1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1
@4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o
@4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20
@rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 4 7o 3p rs
@0 *s 7 71 6c rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs
@0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0
@0 3c 30 3c 3o *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs
@0 *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 o 40 1c *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40
@1c 3c 1c *s -1 3o 1o rs 0 9zabk 3o 10 3o 1o *s -1 40 1p rq -3
@9zabk 3d 1p 41 1p *s -1 40 1z rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 40 20 *s -1 4o 20
@rs 0 9zabk 3c 20 4o 20 *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 9zabk 3c 10 4o 10 *s 3
@50 31 rs 0 *s -1 3g 24 rs 0 73 3g 24 2c 10
*END kwl7zi

The Linker
2007-12-05, 07:29 PM
You seem to have loaded the map 4 times, Rigel :smalleek: There's 4 copies of everything now. I'm just glad I removed the legend in the last incarnation or the code would have been HUGE.

Also, I never really got a good oppurtunity to describe the room (OK, that's a lie, I just missed it :smallredface: ) so I think I'll do it now.

As the tension dies down some and the sound of Draconic screaming dies down (which is NOT a pleasant sound) the details of the room start to come out...

From the ceiling and all four walls, you see roots piercing the dirt. A few hang down low enough for a human to reach up and grab them, and an especially large one seeps into the darkness and out of sight. Also adorning the walls are small straight markings, along with dried-up splotches of kobold blood, most likely left by the soldiers who raided this den already. Near the bottom right corner of the room, a small, crudely-made stone table is present, containing little more than bits of gravel.

The most prominent feature of the room lies on the large flat rock in the middle of the room of which all the kobolds were crowding around just moments before. A map, 3 feet in diameter, sits with various shapes drawn in different colours. It is held down by two primitive crayons, each of a seperate colour, with a third one broken on the ground.

The stone in the middle was what I referred to as a table on the battle map. I didn't include the other table on the map, though I would have if I had thought ahead. :smalltongue:


It is now LUFRED's turn.

Fresh map, four copies not included.

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c
@*s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s
@-1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1
@4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o
@5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z
@rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs
@0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0
@0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0
@3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 7q 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s
@-1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o
@*s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s
@j 4n 34 su 2hl *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs 0 0
@4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p
@2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o
@4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c
@*s h 71 3n rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0
@0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0
@3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c
@4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c
@4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c
@20 *s 1 5q 31 rs 0 *s 4 7o 3p rs 0 *s 7 71 6c rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o
@rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs
@0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s -3 cq 30 rs 0
@*s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 o
@40 1c *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 3c 1c *s -1 3o 1o rs 0 9zabk
@3o 10 3o 1o *s -1 40 1p rq -3 9zabk 3d 1p 41 1p *s -1 40 1z rs 0
@9zabk 40 1c 40 20 *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 9zabk 3c 20 4o 20 *s -1 4o 10
@rs 0 9zabk 3c 10 4o 10 *s 3 50 31 rs 0
*END -ycbrml

Blackdeath
2007-12-12, 06:56 AM
Lufred moves back into position at the back of the line.

(You pestered me every day so that I could post a MOVE ACTION!?!)


*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c
@*s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s
@-1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1
@4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o
@5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z
@rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs
@0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0
@0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0
@3c 30 3c 3o *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0
@ *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs
@0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 3c 3c
@rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s j 4n 34 su
@2hl *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s
@-1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1
@2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c
@4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 71 3n
@rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o
@5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d
@*s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s
@-1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1
@4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 5q
@31 rs 0 *s 4 7o 3p rs 0 *s 7 71 6c rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30
@3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o
@3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33
@rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 o 40 1c *s -1
@40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 3c 1c *s -1 3o 1o rs 0 9zabk 3o 10 3o 1o *s
@-1 40 1p rq -2 9zabk 3d 1p 41 1p *s -1 40 1z rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 40
@20 *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 9zabk 3c 20 4o 20 *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 9zabk 3c
@10 4o 10 *s 3 50 31 rs 0 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c
@3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1
@4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c
@4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o
@rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs
@0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0
@0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0
@3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o
@30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38
@3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 6f 3n rs 0 *s -3 cq 30
@rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s
@-1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@*s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s
@-1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s j 4n 34 su 2hl *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0
@4o 3c 4o o *s -1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o
@10 0 10 *s -1 2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c
@3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n
@*s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 71 3n rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs 0
@0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0
@40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30
@50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50
@30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o
@20 *s -1 2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 5q 31 rs 0 *s 4 7o 3p rs
@0 *s 7 71 6c rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs
@0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0
@0 3c 30 3c 3o *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs
@0 *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 o 40 1c *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40
@1c 3c 1c *s -1 3o 1o rs 0 9zabk 3o 10 3o 1o *s -1 40 1p rq -2
@9zabk 3d 1p 41 1p *s -1 40 1z rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 40 20 *s -1 4o 20
@rs 0 9zabk 3c 20 4o 20 *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 9zabk 3c 10 4o 10 *s 3
@50 31 rs 0 *s -1 3w 38 rs 0 0 3w 38 2k c
*END -ntxgs5

The Linker
2007-12-12, 10:31 PM
Lufred begins moving towards the back of the line.

It is now GRIZWOLD's turn.

You loaded the map up twice again, Blackdeath. :smallsigh:

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e
@*s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s
@-1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1
@40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c
@50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z
@rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs
@0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0
@0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s
@-3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r
@r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o
@60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c
@rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s j 4n 34 su 2hl *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o
@o *s -1 4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s
@-1 2c 1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1
@3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o
@5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 71 3n rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p
@2o 4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40
@60 *s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50
@*s -1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s
@-1 4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1
@2c 20 rs 0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 5q 31 rs 0 *s 4 7o 3p rs 0 *s 7 71
@6c rs 0 *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o
@3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c
@3o *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1
@40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 3c 1c *s -1 3o 1o rs 0 9zabk 3o 10 3o 1o *s
@-1 40 1p rq -1 9zabk 3d 1p 41 1p *s -1 40 1z rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 40
@20 *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 9zabk 3c 20 4o 20 *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 9zabk 3c
@10 4o 10 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q 4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c
@3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0 3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o
@3c 4o 3c *s -1 3o 4e rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n
@3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o
@4p *s -1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60
@*s -1 3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s
@-1 3c 4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1
@4c 5c rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o
@3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o
@rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s 2 6f 3n rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33
@rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s j 6d 6k qm 189 *s -1 3q 4r r7 2 0 3q
@4s 3q 44 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 3o 60 rs 0 0
@3o 60 3o 4o *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 1c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 2o
@3c 4o 3c *s j 4n 34 su 2hl *s -1 4o 3c rs 0 0 4o 3c 4o o *s -1
@4o 1c rs 0 0 4p 1c 4p o *s -1 4o 10 rs 0 0 4o 10 0 10 *s -1 2c
@1d rs 0 0 2c p 2c 1d *s -1 2c 3c rs 0 0 2c o 2c 3c *s -1 3o 4e
@rs 0 0 3o 32 3o 4e *s -1 3c 4n rs 0 0 3c 2n 3c 4n *s -1 4o 5c rs
@0 0 4o 40 4o 5c *s h 71 3n rs 0 *s -1 4o 4o rs 0 0 4o 4p 2o 4p *s
@-1 4o 5c rs 0 0 40 5c 4o 5c *s -1 40 60 rs 0 0 40 4o 40 60 *s -1
@3o 5c rs 0 0 3o 4p 3o 5d *s -1 4c 50 rs 0 0 30 50 4c 50 *s -1 3c
@4z rs 0 0 3c 4b 3c 4z *s -1 3o 4z rs 0 0 3o 50 30 50 *s -1 4c 5c
@rs 0 0 3o 5c 4c 5c *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 0 4o 1c 4o 20 *s -1 2c 20 rs
@0 0 2c 1c 2c 20 *s 1 5q 31 rs 0 *s 4 7o 3p rs 0 *s 7 71 6c rs 0 *s
@-1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 3o *s -1 3o 3o rs 0 0 3o 3o 3o 3o *s -1
@3o 3w rs 0 0 3o 38 3o 3w *s -1 3c 3o rs 0 0 3c 30 3c 3o *s -3 cq
@30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 40 1c rs 0
@9zabk 40 o 40 1c *s -1 40 1c rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 3c 1c *s -1 3o 1o
@rs 0 9zabk 3o 10 3o 1o *s -1 40 1p rq -1 9zabk 3d 1p 41 1p *s -1
@40 1z rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 40 20 *s -1 4o 20 rs 0 9zabk 3c 20 4o 20 *s
@-1 4o 10 rs 0 9zabk 3c 10 4o 10 *s 3 50 31 rs 0
*END kma9rm

Eventually, SOMEONE's gonna need to bust down that door, you know :smalltongue: When you do, whoever it is, you can move a few feet to get in, and then after I show you the new map and all, I'll let you take the rest of your action.

Grizwold
2007-12-19, 08:44 AM
Griz moves up to the front of the party and kicks the door down.

The Linker
2007-12-22, 04:37 PM
The door swings open, slamming against the right wall hard enough to make it slide back a few inches. Inside you find 4 kobolds working hard on the wall, intensely concentrating.

From what you can see, this room is just like the first... roots protrude from all walls, but some have been cut so as not to intrude on the kobolds' work.

Alright, sorry for the delay. I could be psychopathically cruel and dock you all XP for not posting even though it was my turn, buuuuut I won't.

You all got spot checks to see what was in the room, and I PMed you the results, except for FlWiPig cause he was already in this room. You, uh, all rolled at least high enough to see that the kobolds were working on something on the wall, so I put it in the main text.

Here's the new map! Man oh MAN it took a while. Had to delete 5 copies of most of the lines. It's not a big deal, but please be careful about how many times you all press the 'load' button. :smallwink: Also note that pressing 'save' a crapload of times doesn't make a difference.

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 -1z 1z rs 0 0 2o -o 2o 3c *s -1 -16 20 rs 0 0 1w 3c 3o 3c *s
@-1 -10 1o rs 0 0 3o 30 3o -c *s -1 -1n 0 rs 0 0 2c 1c 30 1c *s
@-1 -z 0 rs 0 0 3o 1c 30 1c *s j 2k 4c t8 24m *s j 1p 1d sc -15f *s
@6 z 4a rs 0 *s 6 2c 2a rs 0 *s 6 10 2z rs 0 *s 6 2c 1m rs 0 *s
@-3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s
@-1 c 2n rs 0 0 d -1c d 2o *s -1 19 2o rs 0 0 -j 2o 19 2o *s -1
@1c 2c rs 0 0 1c 2c 1c -10 *s -1 o o rs 0 0 1 o p o *s -1 1c o rs
@0 0 1d o p o *s j 1p 1d sc -15e *s 6 z 4a rs 0 *s 6 2c 2a rs 0 *s
@6 10 2z rs 0 *s 6 2c 1m rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s
@-3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s 0 0 rs 0 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c
@3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o
@rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 1c 5b rs 0 0 1c
@3c 3c 3c *s -1 2n 5a rs 0 0 2o 3c 4o 3c *s -1 c 4p rs 0 0 2c o
@2c 3c *s h 51 5o rs 0 *s 1 3p 50 rs 0 *s 4 5p 5m rs 0 *s 7 50 8e
@rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1
@21 3c rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 3c 1c *s -1 1p 3o rs 0 9zabk 3o 10 3o 1o *s
@-1 20 41 rs 0 9zabk 40 1c 40 20 *s -1 2o 41 rs 0 9zabk 3c 20 4o
@20 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s 2 4d 5o rs 0 *s -3 cq
@30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0
@3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl
@5o rs 0 *s -1 20 3f rs 0 9zabk 40 o 40 1c *s -1 22 3p rq 0
@9zabk 3d 1p 41 1p *s 3 2z 50 rs 0 *s -1 3n 21 rs 0 0 -10 20 3o
@20 *s -1 3o 2c rs 0 0 3o 1o 3o 2c *s -1 3o 4c rs 0 0 3o 10 3o 4c
@*s -1 3n 2p rs 0 9zabk 2c 1c 3o 1c *s -1 1c 4c rs 0 0 1c 3o 1c
@4c *s -1 1c 2o rs 0 0 1c 2o 14 2o
*END -ar06un

It is, well, still GRIZWOLD's turn. And Skip.

Grizwold
2008-01-04, 03:03 PM
Griz uses the last moments before the pandemonium begins to shout to his comrades

"Be careful.. i think we can expect a trap in here

UserClone
2008-01-04, 03:45 PM
Turning to the kobolds, Kerrick screams in Draconic, "RUN!!"

The Linker
2008-01-04, 08:58 PM
Silly me, I forogt that Griz used two move actions and can't do anything else this round. Heh.

Since he ended in Kerrick's Space, I guess he gets shunted forward.


The kobolds inside seem to get panicked by Kerrick's shrill cry and start to flee. The one closest to the back door instantly dashes out, and another attempts to follow him; however, before he moves even 3 feet, you all hear a sharp 'twang' as an arrow seemingly comes out of the wall to his left. It deflects off his armor and lands near the kobold by the opposite wall, who stares at the apparently amnesiac creature who just tripped his own trap.

After being sure to duck his head, the kobold continues down the hall and scurries out the door.


*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 c 2n rs 0 0 d -1c d 2o *s -1 1c o rs 0 0 1d o p o *s j 2k
@4c t8 24m *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0
@0 0 rs 0 *s -1 c 2n rs 0 0 d -1c d 2o *s -1 19 2o rs 0 0 -j 2o
@19 2o *s -1 1c 2c rs 0 0 1c 2c 1c -10 *s -1 o o rs 0 0 1 o p o *s
@-1 1c o rs 0 0 1d o p o *s j 22 14 qu -2b0 *s 6 z 4a rs 0 *s 6
@2a 2c rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s
@0 0 0 rs 0 *s 0 0 rs 0 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s
@-3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c
@rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 2c 4b rs 0 0 c 4c 2c 4c *s -1 3n
@4b rs 0 0 1o 4b 3o 4b *s -1 1c 40 rs 0 0 1c 1d 1c 41 *s h 51 5o
@rs 0 *s 1 3p 50 rs 0 *s 4 2d 4z rs 0 *s 7 50 8e rs 0 *s -3 cq 30
@rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 30 2c rs 0 9zabk
@31 2c 2d 2c *s -1 2o 2o rs 0 9zabk 2p 20 2p 2o *s -1 30 30 rs 0
@9zabk 30 2d 30 31 *s -1 3o 30 rs 0 9zabk 2c 31 3o 31 *s -1 3c 3c
@rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s 2 4d 5o rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3
@cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1
@30 2d rs 0 9zabk 30 1q 30 2e *s -1 31 2p rq 0 9zabk 2e 2p 32 2p *s
@3 33 4z rs 0 *s -1 3n 20 rs 0 0 -10 21 3o 21 *s -1 3o 2c rs 0 0
@3o 1o 3o 2c *s -1 3o 4c rs 0 0 3o 10 3o 4c *s -1 3n 20 rs 0
@9zabk 2c 21 3o 21 *s -1 1c 4c rs 0 0 1c 3o 1c 4c *s -1 1c 2o rs
@0 0 1c 2o 14 2o *s -1 s z rs 0 73 s w s -w *s -1 18 w rs 0 73 18
@w k w *s -1 w w rs 0 73 w w w -w *s -1 s 1k rs 0 73 c 1k c w s 8
@*s -1 k 18 rs 0 9y6tc 4 18 k 18 *s -3 c 4d rs 0 1 *s -3 w 36 rs
@0 2 *s -3 2r 2h rs 0 3 *s -3 2e 1r rs 0 4
*END -8fqzwv

It is now Matthias' turn.

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 c 2n rs 0 0 d -1c d 2o *s -1 1c o rs 0 0 1d o p o *s j 2k
@4c t8 24m *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0
@0 0 rs 0 *s -1 c 2n rs 0 0 d -1c d 2o *s -1 19 2o rs 0 0 -j 2o
@19 2o *s -1 1c 2c rs 0 0 1c 2c 1c -10 *s -1 o o rs 0 0 1 o p o *s
@-1 1c o rs 0 0 1d o p o *s j 22 14 qu -2b0 *s 6 z 4a rs 0 *s 6
@2a 2c rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s
@0 0 0 rs 0 *s 0 0 rs 0 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s
@-3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c
@rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 2c 4b rs 0 0 c 4c 2c 4c *s -1 3n
@4b rs 0 0 1o 4b 3o 4b *s -1 1c 40 rs 0 0 1c 1d 1c 41 *s h 51 5o
@rs 0 *s 1 3p 50 rs 0 *s 4 2d 4z rs 0 *s 7 50 8e rs 0 *s -3 cq 30
@rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 30 2c rs 0 9zabk
@31 2c 2d 2c *s -1 2o 2o rs 0 9zabk 2p 20 2p 2o *s -1 30 30 rs 0
@9zabk 30 2d 30 31 *s -1 3o 30 rs 0 9zabk 2c 31 3o 31 *s -1 3c 3c
@rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s 2 4d 5o rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3
@cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1
@30 2d rs 0 9zabk 30 1q 30 2e *s -1 31 2p rq 0 9zabk 2e 2p 32 2p *s
@3 33 4z rs 0 *s -1 3n 20 rs 0 0 -10 21 3o 21 *s -1 3o 2c rs 0 0
@3o 1o 3o 2c *s -1 3o 4c rs 0 0 3o 10 3o 4c *s -1 3n 20 rs 0
@9zabk 2c 21 3o 21 *s -1 1c 4c rs 0 0 1c 3o 1c 4c *s -1 1c 2o rs
@0 0 1c 2o 14 2o *s -3 c 4d rs 0 1 *s -3 2r 2h rs 0 3
*END -89bv1n

Rigel Cyrosea
2008-01-13, 08:40 PM
Matthias

Matthias runs through the door, past Kerrick and Griz, and lashes out with his chain against the nearby kobold.
[roll0]
[roll1]
*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 c 2n rs 0 0 d -1c d 2o *s -1 1c o rs 0 0 1d o p o *s j 2k
@4c t8 24m *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0
@0 0 rs 0 *s -1 c 2n rs 0 0 d -1c d 2o *s -1 19 2o rs 0 0 -j 2o
@19 2o *s -1 1c 2c rs 0 0 1c 2c 1c -10 *s -1 o o rs 0 0 1 o p o *s
@-1 1c o rs 0 0 1d o p o *s j 22 14 qu -2az *s 6 z 4a rs 0 *s 6
@2a 2c rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s
@0 0 0 rs 0 *s 0 0 rs 0 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s
@-3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c
@rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 2c 4b rs 0 0 c 4c 2c 4c *s -1 3n
@4b rs 0 0 1o 4b 3o 4b *s -1 1c 40 rs 0 0 1c 1d 1c 41 *s h 51 5o
@rs 0 *s 1 1p 4z rs 0 *s 4 2d 4z rs 0 *s 7 50 8e rs 0 *s -3 cq 30
@rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 30 2c rs 0 9zabk
@31 2c 2d 2c *s -1 2o 2o rs 0 9zabk 2p 20 2p 2o *s -1 30 30 rs 0
@9zabk 30 2d 30 31 *s -1 3o 30 rs 0 9zabk 2c 31 3o 31 *s -1 3c 3c
@rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s 2 4d 5o rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3
@cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1
@30 2d rs 0 9zabk 30 1q 30 2e *s -1 31 2p rq 0 9zabk 2e 2p 32 2p *s
@3 33 4z rs 0 *s -1 3n 20 rs 0 0 -10 21 3o 21 *s -1 3o 2c rs 0 0
@3o 1o 3o 2c *s -1 3o 4c rs 0 0 3o 10 3o 4c *s -1 3n 20 rs 0
@9zabk 2c 21 3o 21 *s -1 1c 4c rs 0 0 1c 3o 1c 4c *s -1 1c 2o rs
@0 0 1c 2o 14 2o *s -3 c 4d rs 0 1 *s -3 2r 2h rs 0 3 *s -1 1s 2k
@rs 0 73 1s 2k 0 2k *s -1 s 2g rs 0 9y6tc s 2g c 20
*END sxyfkm

The Linker
2008-01-13, 10:12 PM
Matthias' chain just barely slithers in between the kobold's armor, but manages to deliver a huge cut to the creature's throat. Without uttering a sound, it slumps against the wall and sprawls on the floor.

It is now Lufred's turn.

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 c 2n rs 0 0 d -1c d 2o *s -1 1c o rs 0 0 1d o p o *s j 2k
@4c t8 24m *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0
@0 0 rs 0 *s -1 c 2n rs 0 0 d -1c d 2o *s -1 19 2o rs 0 0 -j 2o
@19 2o *s -1 1c 2c rs 0 0 1c 2c 1c -10 *s -1 o o rs 0 0 1 o p o *s
@-1 1c o rs 0 0 1d o p o *s j 22 14 qu -2az *s 6 z 4a rs 0 *s 6
@2a 2c rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s
@0 0 0 rs 0 *s 0 0 rs 0 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s
@-3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c
@rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 2c 4b rs 0 0 c 4c 2c 4c *s -1 3n
@4b rs 0 0 1o 4b 3o 4b *s -1 1c 40 rs 0 0 1c 1d 1c 41 *s h 51 5o
@rs 0 *s 1 1p 4z rs 0 *s 4 2d 4z rs 0 *s 7 50 8e rs 0 *s -3 cq 30
@rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 30 2c rs 0 9zabk
@31 2c 2d 2c *s -1 2o 2o rs 0 9zabk 2p 20 2p 2o *s -1 30 30 rs 0
@9zabk 30 2d 30 31 *s -1 3o 30 rs 0 9zabk 2c 31 3o 31 *s -1 3c 3c
@rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s 2 4d 5o rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3
@cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1
@30 2d rs 0 9zabk 30 1q 30 2e *s -1 31 2p rq 0 9zabk 2e 2p 32 2p *s
@3 33 4z rs 0 *s -1 3n 20 rs 0 0 -10 21 3o 21 *s -1 3o 2c rs 0 0
@3o 1o 3o 2c *s -1 3o 4c rs 0 0 3o 10 3o 4c *s -1 3n 20 rs 0
@9zabk 2c 21 3o 21 *s -1 1c 4c rs 0 0 1c 3o 1c 4c *s -1 1c 2o rs
@0 0 1c 2o 14 2o *s -3 c 4d rs 0 1 *s -3 2r 2h rs 0 3 *s -1 1s 2k
@rs 0 73 1s 2k 0 2k *s -1 s 2g rs 0 9y6tc s 2g c 20
*END sxyfkm

Blackdeath
2008-01-14, 03:05 PM
Lufred moves past everyone in order to get a clear shot at the first kobold.

[roll0]

[roll1]


*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 c 2n rs 0 0 d -1c d 2o *s -1 1c o rs 0 0 1d o p o *s j 2k
@4c t8 24m *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0
@0 0 rs 0 *s -1 c 2n rs 0 0 d -1c d 2o *s -1 19 2o rs 0 0 -j 2o
@19 2o *s -1 1c 2c rs 0 0 1c 2c 1c -10 *s -1 o o rs 0 0 1 o p o *s
@-1 1c o rs 0 0 1d o p o *s j 22 14 qu -2ay *s 6 z 4a rs 0 *s 6
@2a 2c rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s
@0 0 0 rs 0 *s 0 0 rs 0 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s
@-3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c
@rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -1 2c 4b rs 0 0 c 4c 2c 4c *s -1 3n
@4b rs 0 0 1o 4b 3o 4b *s -1 1c 40 rs 0 0 1c 1d 1c 41 *s h 51 5o
@rs 0 *s 1 1q 50 rs 0 *s 4 2e 4y rs 0 *s 7 50 8e rs 0 *s -3 cq 30
@rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 30 2c rs 0 9zabk
@31 2c 2d 2c *s -1 2o 2o rs 0 9zabk 2p 20 2p 2o *s -1 30 30 rs 0
@9zabk 30 2d 30 31 *s -1 3o 30 rs 0 9zabk 2c 31 3o 31 *s -1 3c 3c
@rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s 2 1s 4b rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3
@cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1
@30 2d rs 0 9zabk 30 1q 30 2e *s -1 31 2p rq 0 9zabk 2e 2p 32 2p *s
@3 33 4z rs 0 *s -1 3n 20 rs 0 0 -10 21 3o 21 *s -1 3o 2c rs 0 0
@3o 1o 3o 2c *s -1 3o 4c rs 0 0 3o 10 3o 4c *s -1 3n 20 rs 0
@9zabk 2c 21 3o 21 *s -1 1c 4c rs 0 0 1c 3o 1c 4c *s -1 1c 2o rs
@0 0 1c 2o 14 2o *s -3 c 4d rs 0 1 *s -3 2r 2h rs 0 3 *s -1 w 24
@rs 0 0 w 24 8 24 *s -1 24 2w sn 2k 0 24 2w 1g 20 c 20 -k 1k
*END -a02748


edit: I just killed an unconscious kobold didn't I? DAMMIT!

The Linker
2008-01-14, 06:22 PM
What? Oh, crap, I thought I edited. I distinctly remember editing it, then forgetting to save, then editing it again and saving it, but I guess I didn't copy and paste it. :smallfrown:

Well, it's partially my fault, and it's not a big deal, so I'll let you shoot kobold #3. Besides, it's kinda funny picturing you standing over a dead body shooting arrows into it for no reason. "DIE MORE YOU SON OF A--!" :smallbiggrin:

My biggest problem was that I couldn't tell where you started from. You managed to make the line originate from the exact center of those four squares. :smalleek:

Lufred runs in the room and starts to shoot at the nearest kobold before seeing its throat get slashed by Matthias' chain. He then moves farther in and aims his bow at the next closest target, firing an arrow that manages to cut the top of the kobold's head.

The kobold screams in pain, but does not drop. Instead, he slowly moves out the door, whimpering and leaving a small blood trail as he goes.

Since the action has died down, and you're probably all watching the kobold amble out the open door, I'll put the next room up; it's a tiny one.

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 d 6p rs 0 0 d -1c d 2o *s -1 1c 4n rs 0 0 1d o p o *s j 2j
@8c t8 24m *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0
@0 0 rs 0 *s -1 1c 6p rs 0 0 -j 2o 19 2o *s -1 1e 6a rs 0 0 1c 2c
@1c -10 *s -1 o 4o rs 0 0 1 o p o *s j 20 51 qu -2ax *s -3 5x 30
@rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s 0 0 rs 0
@0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3
@cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 2c 8c rs 0 0 c 4c 2c 4c *s -1 3n 8e rs 0 0 1o 4b 3o 4b *s
@-1 1c 81 rs 0 0 1c 1d 1c 41 *s h 4z 9n rs 0 *s 1 1q 8z rs 0 *s 4
@2d 8x rs 0 *s 7 3q 91 rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 31 6d rs 0 9zabk 31 2c 2d 2c *s -1 2o 6p rs
@0 9zabk 2p 20 2p 2o *s -1 30 70 rs 0 9zabk 30 2d 30 31 *s -1 3o
@71 rs 0 9zabk 2c 31 3o 31 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s
@2 1q 89 rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs
@0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3
@cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 30 69 rs 0 9zabk 30 1q 30 2e
@*s -1 2z 6r rq 0 9zabk 2e 2p 32 2p *s 3 33 90 rs 0 *s -1 3p 5z
@rs 0 0 -10 21 3o 21 *s -1 3o 6d rs 0 0 3o 1o 3o 2c *s -1 3o 8c
@rs 0 0 3o 10 3o 4c *s -1 3o 5z rs 0 9zabk 2c 21 3o 21 *s -1 1c
@8e rs 0 0 1c 3o 1c 4c *s -1 c 2o rs 0 0 c 2o c 0 *s -1 1c 1c rs
@0 0 -o 1c 1c 1c *s -1 1c 2o rs 0 0 1c o 1c 2o *s j 30 39 qt u6 *s
@6 1o 3o rs 0 *s -1 18 38 rs 0 73 c c c 2k 18 38
*END -vtah0b

I stuck your dog in behind you, Griz... since you didn't specify an action for him last time, I figured he'd just follow you as closely as possible.


It is now Grizwold's turn.

((@V: HEY! If you have a girlfriend, you're not ALLOWED to do random acts of geekiness! Now spoiler that! Please? :smallfrown: :smallsmile: <---- mix those eyebrows with that smile and you have the smiley I want to put.))

Blackdeath
2008-01-14, 09:22 PM
You da man Linker!


H0RR4Y F0R R4ND0M 4CT5 0F G33KN355

don't report me, i only did it once.

Grizwold
2008-01-15, 10:28 AM
Griz moves up to the door and waits for any nastiness to enter. A large grimace on his face as he concentrates


*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 d 4o rs 0 0 d p d 4p *s -1 1c 2n rs 0 0 1d 2o p 2o *s j 2j
@8c t8 24m *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0
@0 0 rs 0 *s -1 1a 4o rs 0 0 -h 4p 1b 4p *s -1 1d 4b rs 0 0 1d 4b
@1d z *s -1 o 2o rs 0 0 1 2o p 2o *s j 20 51 qu -2aw *s -3 5x 30
@rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s 0 0 rs 0
@0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3
@cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 2c 6c rs 0 0 c 6c 2c 6c *s -1 3n 6c rs 0 0 1o 6d 3o 6d *s
@-1 1c 61 rs 0 0 1c 3d 1c 61 *s h 4z 9n rs 0 *s 1 1q 8z rs 0 *s 4
@2d 8x rs 0 *s 7 3q 91 rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 31 4c rs 0 9zabk 31 4d 2d 4d *s -1 2o 4o rs
@0 9zabk 2p 41 2p 4p *s -1 30 50 rs 0 9zabk 30 4d 30 51 *s -1 3o
@51 rs 0 9zabk 2c 51 3o 51 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s
@2 1q 89 rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs
@0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3
@cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 30 4b rs 0 9zabk 30 3o 30 4c
@*s -1 30 4q rq 0 9zabk 2d 4q 31 4q *s 3 33 90 rs 0 *s -1 3o 40
@rs 0 0 -z 40 3p 40 *s -1 3o 4c rs 0 0 3o 3p 3o 4d *s -1 3o 6c rs
@0 0 3o 30 3o 6c *s -1 3o 40 rs 0 9zabk 2c 40 3o 40 *s -1 1c 6d
@rs 0 0 1c 5p 1c 6d *s -1 c 2o rs 0 0 c 2o c 0 *s -1 1c 1c rs 0 0
@-o 1c 1c 1c *s -1 1c 2o rs 0 0 1c o 1c 2o *s j 30 39 qt u6 *s 6
@1o 3o rs 0 *s -1 14 4k rs 0 73 14 4k 14 10 *s -1 1s 4g rs 0 73
@1s 4g g 4g o 1s
*END xnoq3t



I move p 20 feet and hold my attack action in case something enters from the next room

The Linker
2008-01-16, 06:14 PM
Grizwold manages to walk ten feet before the left wall emits a familar 'twang!' sound and an arrow shoots out, straight for the little gnome.

[roll0]

Bah, lousy roll. :smalltongue:

The arrow narrowly misses Grizwold's head, and lands in the opposite wall.

Alright, make a reflex save. If you beat 15, you get to stop and make a new action, having used up 10 ft. of movement. If you beat 10, you stop, and your turn ends (unless you really want to just proceed). Otherwise, you stumble ahead another 10 feet.

Is this too much house-ruling? I've heard stories of DMs who house-rule too much, I hope this isn't too bad. :smallfrown:

I would also like to take this time to remind that a good manual spot check or listen check can be a good way to divulge more information. :smallbiggrin:

Grizwold
2008-01-23, 03:20 PM
The little gnome wipes the sweat from his brow and tries to remember to control his hatred of kobolds lest he run in to traps


[roll0]



If i make my check i would like to spot traps [roll1]
Then attempt to disable one if i still have an action.. if they are normal traps i think i still have a chance [roll2]

UserClone
2008-01-23, 04:17 PM
((Disable Device is trained-only.))

The Linker
2008-01-23, 06:21 PM
Grizwold expertly screeches to a DEAD halt, the millisecond the arrow hits him. As he eyes the hall looking for more traps, he spies something directly in front of him... a small string, completely taut, reaches horizontally across at about Grizwold's eye level. It is tied to a small hook on the left wall, and enters into a small hole on the right wall. Looking at the other holes lining the passage, none of them have taut strings, but most have strings hanging out of them, lying listlessly on the floor.

So, there's one hole every five feet, but only the one in front of you is actually fully armed. If you wish, you can simply poke your sword out and trigger it, though that would be your standard action, and thus, you wouldn't be able to ready your action like you were going to. No roll is really necessary. (Common sense roll to get out of the way? :smalltongue: )

Your other option is to duck your head and move under it, saving your action. Small characters won't lose any speed, but I'd say for medium characters it'd be a bit like hazardous terrain... 10 feet of movement to get past it.

The Linker
2008-01-23, 08:44 PM
Grizwold has confirmed that he would like to take the rest of his movement and get to the door. He has ALSO reminded me that making a spot check is a standard action, so, he just moves and can't ready an action.

Now, what to do with Skip...

He basically follows Griz, since Griz doesn't have an available move action to tell him to stay. Therefore, he blunders into the trap. But is he tall enough to trip it? He is a medium creature, but that can be due to length, not just height.

I think I'm going to roll a d2 for the oblivious dog. :smallamused: If he gets a one, he has his head up and hits it. If he gets a two, he's sniffing the ground and misses it.

[roll0]


Grizwold ducks and advances to the door, followed by his faithful dog, Skip, who just barely misses the string with his head, then again with his tail.

It is now Kerrick's turn. ((Finally! Sorry you had to wait so long. :smalltongue: ))

UserClone
2008-01-27, 09:02 PM
((Eh, what's 2 months between turns, eh?))
Holding up a fist, Kerrick hisses, "Hold up a sec!"
he then reaches into his backpack, producing a pair of tongs, which he then telescopes out until they are nearly ten feet long. he then carefully uses the tongs to pull the string which had been taut, discharging the simple crossbow trap harmlessly against the opposite wall.

The Linker
2008-01-31, 04:19 PM
Ack! I forgot you did your tur-- I mean, exams. Yes. Studying, exams, in my way. It's gotten, I mean. Gotten that way, that studying, is in my way. Yup yup.

After Karrick grasps the string with his tong, the normal movement of his hand, from both breathing and the strain of lifting such an akward object, sets the trap off, the arrow barely missing the tool and cracking in half on the opposite wall. There are no more visible traps in the room.

It's not a failure or mistake of any sort, it's just flavor text. I wouldn't, like, break your tongs because an arrow hit them. :smalltongue:

I was going to let you do your movement, since I feel like I stiffed you on the last turn when all you did was speak, but then I realized you'd need to take a five-foot step from your current position in order to properly extend your tool out without hitting the door or wall. :smallfrown: Well, I think things are about to get pretty exciting, so let's see how it turns out.

You can all vaguely hear some sounds in the room after the next, but can't make them out; they're not unfamiliar, just way too quiet for you to hear. After a moment, two kobolds, who had earlier retreated from this room, move back into the next room. They say a few words to the already present kobold (the one that triggered his own trap). A look of fear comes over the present kobold as he starts to reply, but the other snaps at him angrily and motions to your party. The two returning kobolds then pull out slings and, with a mixed look of fear and determination, commence an attack. One of the kobolds shoots at the enemy archer, Lufred, while the other spies the fearsome riding dog, Skip, and focuses on him.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

The bullet heading for Lufred clatters to the ground well before even coming close to the half-elf. Skip, however, suffers a sharp pain as the bullet bites him in the midsection, and lets out a yelp. The two other kobolds jump, clearly not having seen it there yet.

Two hit points off for Skip, Griz. Ouch, full damage. :smalltongue: Dunno if you rolled his health or not, but if you took the average, he is at 11 HP now.

I know the flavour text for the kobolds coming back in was confusing, so I included helpful captions in this map! :smallbiggrin:

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 d 4o rs 0 0 d p d 4p *s -1 1c 2n rs 0 0 1d 2o p 2o *s j 2j
@8c t8 24m *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0
@0 0 rs 0 *s -1 1a 4o rs 0 0 -h 4p 1b 4p *s -1 1d 4b rs 0 0 1d 4b
@1d z *s -1 o 2o rs 0 0 1 2o p 2o *s j 20 51 qu -2av *s -3 5x 30
@rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s 0 0 rs 0
@0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3
@cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 2c 6c rs 0 0 c 6c 2c 6c *s -1 3n 6c rs 0 0 1o 6d 3o 6d *s
@-1 1c 61 rs 0 0 1c 3d 1c 61 *s h 4z 9n rs 0 *s 1 1q 8z rs 0 *s 4
@2d 5l rs 0 *s 7 2c 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 31 4c rs 0 9zabk 31 4d 2d 4d *s -1 2o 4o rs
@0 9zabk 2p 41 2p 4p *s -1 30 50 rs 0 9zabk 30 4d 30 51 *s -1 3o
@51 rs 0 9zabk 2c 51 3o 51 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s
@2 1q 89 rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs
@0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3
@cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 30 4b rs 0 9zabk 30 3o 30 4c
@*s -1 30 4q rq 0 9zabk 2d 4q 31 4q *s 3 2d 90 rs 0 *s -1 3o 40
@rs 0 0 -z 40 3p 40 *s -1 3o 4c rs 0 0 3o 3p 3o 4d *s -1 3o 6c rs
@0 0 3o 30 3o 6c *s -1 3o 40 rs 0 9zabk 2c 40 3o 40 *s -1 1c 6d
@rs 0 0 1c 5p 1c 6d *s -1 c 2o rs 0 0 c 2o c 0 *s -1 1c 1c rs 0 0
@-o 1c 1c 1c *s -1 1c 2o rs 0 0 1c o 1c 2o *s j 30 39 qt u6 *s 6
@1o 3o rs 0 *s 6 11 4d rs 0 *s 6 1o 31 rs 0 *s -3 r 40 rs 0 2 *s
@-3 1t 3x rs 0 3 *s -3 18 30 rs 0 4 *s -3 22 h rs 0 Rawr! *s -3
@2c 1s rs 0 RAWR! *s -3 2w 12 rs 0 Whimper? *s -1 10 1c rs 0 0 10
@-o s 1c *s -1 18 1g rs 0 0 18 c k 1g *s -1 1w 14 rs 0 0 1o 0 1w
@14 *s -1 1w 1s rs 0 0 1w g -4 1s *s -1 s 44 rs 0 9y6tc s -10 s
@44 *s -1 14 38 rs 0 9y6tc 0 18 14 38 *s -1 1g 28 rs 0 73 1g w c
@w -c 1k -c 28 *s -1 1g 1g rs 0 73 1g 1g c 1g
*END ma5il3

Here's the cleaned-up version for the next person to use for their turn.

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 d 4o rs 0 0 d p d 4p *s -1 1c 2n rs 0 0 1d 2o p 2o *s j 2j
@8c t8 24m *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0
@0 0 rs 0 *s -1 1a 4o rs 0 0 -h 4p 1b 4p *s -1 1d 4b rs 0 0 1d 4b
@1d z *s -1 o 2o rs 0 0 1 2o p 2o *s j 20 51 qu -2av *s -3 5x 30
@rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s 0 0 rs 0
@0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3
@cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 2c 6c rs 0 0 c 6c 2c 6c *s -1 3n 6c rs 0 0 1o 6d 3o 6d *s
@-1 1c 61 rs 0 0 1c 3d 1c 61 *s h 4z 9n rs 0 *s 1 1q 8z rs 0 *s 4
@2d 5l rs 0 *s 7 2c 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 31 4c rs 0 9zabk 31 4d 2d 4d *s -1 2o 4o rs
@0 9zabk 2p 41 2p 4p *s -1 30 50 rs 0 9zabk 30 4d 30 51 *s -1 3o
@51 rs 0 9zabk 2c 51 3o 51 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s
@2 1q 89 rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs
@0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3
@cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 30 4b rs 0 9zabk 30 3o 30 4c
@*s -1 30 4q rq 0 9zabk 2d 4q 31 4q *s 3 2d 90 rs 0 *s -1 3o 40
@rs 0 0 -z 40 3p 40 *s -1 3o 4c rs 0 0 3o 3p 3o 4d *s -1 3o 6c rs
@0 0 3o 30 3o 6c *s -1 3o 40 rs 0 9zabk 2c 40 3o 40 *s -1 1c 6d
@rs 0 0 1c 5p 1c 6d *s -1 c 2o rs 0 0 c 2o c 0 *s -1 1c 1c rs 0 0
@-o 1c 1c 1c *s -1 1c 2o rs 0 0 1c o 1c 2o *s j 30 39 qt u6 *s 6
@1o 3o rs 0 *s 6 11 4d rs 0 *s 6 1o 31 rs 0 *s -3 r 40 rs 0 2 *s
@-3 1t 3x rs 0 3 *s -3 18 30 rs 0 4
*END mhbrk0

It is now MATTHIAS' turn.

Rigel Cyrosea
2008-02-01, 10:52 AM
Matthias

Matthias runs forward and whips his chain towards the nearest kobold. He aims for the neck.

2d4+6[/roll]
EDIT: Whoops, screwed up my damage roll. Oh well, I'm not going to hit anyway.

The Linker
2008-02-01, 12:04 PM
Matthias moves to the doorway, but as he winds up his chain for a strike, he accidentally hits the side of the doorframe, sending the spiked chain whipping out of control, and misses Griz's head by an inch. Good thing he's a gnome...

No map? Wasn't quite sure which one you were going for, but I assumed it was the No. 2 one.

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 d 4o rs 0 0 d p d 4p *s -1 1c 2n rs 0 0 1d 2o p 2o *s j 2j
@8c t8 24m *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0
@0 0 rs 0 *s -1 1a 4o rs 0 0 -h 4p 1b 4p *s -1 1d 4b rs 0 0 1d 4b
@1d z *s -1 o 2o rs 0 0 1 2o p 2o *s j 20 51 qu -2au *s -3 5x 30
@rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s 0 0 rs 0
@0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3
@cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 2c 6c rs 0 0 c 6c 2c 6c *s -1 3n 6c rs 0 0 1o 6d 3o 6d *s
@-1 1c 61 rs 0 0 1c 3d 1c 61 *s h 4z 9n rs 0 *s 1 1p 5t rs 0 *s 4
@2d 5l rs 0 *s 7 2c 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 31 4c rs 0 9zabk 31 4d 2d 4d *s -1 2o 4o rs
@0 9zabk 2p 41 2p 4p *s -1 30 50 rs 0 9zabk 30 4d 30 51 *s -1 3o
@51 rs 0 9zabk 2c 51 3o 51 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s
@2 1q 89 rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs
@0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3
@cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 30 4b rs 0 9zabk 30 3o 30 4c
@*s -1 30 4q rq 0 9zabk 2d 4q 31 4q *s 3 2d 90 rs 0 *s -1 3o 40
@rs 0 0 -z 40 3p 40 *s -1 3o 4c rs 0 0 3o 3p 3o 4d *s -1 3o 6c rs
@0 0 3o 30 3o 6c *s -1 3o 40 rs 0 9zabk 2c 40 3o 40 *s -1 1c 6d
@rs 0 0 1c 5p 1c 6d *s -1 c 2o rs 0 0 c 2o c 0 *s -1 1c 1c rs 0 0
@-o 1c 1c 1c *s -1 1c 2o rs 0 0 1c o 1c 2o *s j 30 39 qt u6 *s 6
@1o 3o rs 0 *s 6 11 4d rs 0 *s 6 1o 31 rs 0 *s -3 r 40 rs 0 2 *s
@-3 1t 3x rs 0 3 *s -3 18 30 rs 0 4
*END -6qpa8x

It is now LUFRED's turn.

Unfortunately, Matthias creates soft cover, so that's a +4 to AC against any kobolds in that room... I won't make you hit Rigel if you miss, though. :smalltongue:

Blackdeath
2008-02-02, 11:27 AM
Lufred moves up to just behind Matthias to try and shoot over his head.

[roll0]

[roll1]


*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 d 4o rs 0 0 d p d 4p *s -1 1c 2n rs 0 0 1d 2o p 2o *s j 2j
@8c t8 24m *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0
@0 0 rs 0 *s -1 1a 4o rs 0 0 -h 4p 1b 4p *s -1 1d 4b rs 0 0 1d 4b
@1d z *s -1 o 2o rs 0 0 1 2o p 2o *s j 20 51 qu -2at *s -3 5x 30
@rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s 0 0 rs 0
@0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3
@cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 2c 6c rs 0 0 c 6c 2c 6c *s -1 3n 6c rs 0 0 1o 6d 3o 6d *s
@-1 1c 61 rs 0 0 1c 3d 1c 61 *s h 4z 9n rs 0 *s 1 1p 5t rs 0 *s 4
@2d 5l rs 0 *s 7 2c 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 31 4c rs 0 9zabk 31 4d 2d 4d *s -1 2o 4o rs
@0 9zabk 2p 41 2p 4p *s -1 30 50 rs 0 9zabk 30 4d 30 51 *s -1 3o
@51 rs 0 9zabk 2c 51 3o 51 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s
@-3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c
@rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 30 4b rs 0 9zabk 30 3o 30 4c *s -1 30 4q rq
@0 9zabk 2d 4q 31 4q *s 3 2d 90 rs 0 *s -1 3o 40 rs 0 0 -z 40 3p
@40 *s -1 3o 4c rs 0 0 3o 3p 3o 4d *s -1 3o 6c rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 6c
@*s -1 3o 40 rs 0 9zabk 2c 40 3o 40 *s -1 1c 6d rs 0 0 1c 5p 1c
@6d *s -1 c 2o rs 0 0 c 2o c 0 *s -1 1c 1c rs 0 0 -o 1c 1c 1c *s
@-1 1c 2o rs 0 0 1c o 1c 2o *s j 30 39 qt u6 *s 6 1o 3o rs 0 *s 6
@11 4d rs 0 *s 6 1o 31 rs 0 *s -3 r 40 rs 0 2 *s -3 1t 3x rs 0 3 *s
@-3 18 30 rs 0 4 *s 0 2i 8b rs 0 *s 2 1p 6c rs 0 *s -1 w 44 rs 0
@0 w 44 w 2c *s -1 w 34 rs 0 0 w 34 8 14
*END c58lr

Rigel Cyrosea
2008-02-03, 02:03 PM
No map? Wasn't quite sure which one you were going for, but I assumed it was the No. 2 one.
I brought up the map, changed it, saved it, copied the coding, and forgot to post it.:smallsigh:

The Linker
2008-02-15, 05:42 PM
Lufred manages to get a bead on one of the kobolds, but Matthas' chain-swinging arm jostles his bow off a few inches, making Lufred's arrow rebound off the kobold's tough chest armor.

The kobold who has already been shot by Lufred -- and had never gotten into the next room -- breathes heavily, and commits himself to fighting off the invaders. Drawing his sling, he takes a shot at the frontmost enemy, Matthas.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Hmm, almost rolled 1d20 - 1 for the damage. That, uh... that would not be good for you guys.

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 d 4o rs 0 0 d p d 4p *s -1 1c 2n rs 0 0 1d 2o p 2o *s j 2n
@8c xy 249 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0
@0 0 rs 0 *s -1 1a 4o rs 0 0 -h 4p 1b 4p *s -1 1d 4b rs 0 0 1d 4b
@1d z *s -1 o 2o rs 0 0 1 2o p 2o *s j 20 51 qu -2as *s -3 5x 30
@rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s 0 0 rs 0
@0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3
@cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 2c 6c rs 0 0 c 6c 2c 6c *s -1 3n 6c rs 0 0 1o 6d 3o 6d *s
@-1 1c 61 rs 0 0 1c 3d 1c 61 *s h 4z 9n rs 0 *s 1 1p 5o rs 0 *s 4
@2d 5l rs 0 *s 7 2c 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 31 4c rs 0 9zabk 31 4d 2d 4d *s -1 2o 4o rs
@0 9zabk 2p 41 2p 4p *s -1 30 50 rs 0 9zabk 30 4d 30 51 *s -1 3o
@51 rs 0 9zabk 2c 51 3o 51 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s
@-3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c
@rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 30 4b rs 0 9zabk 30 3o 30 4c *s -1 30 4q rq
@0 9zabk 2d 4q 31 4q *s 3 2d 90 rs 0 *s -1 3o 40 rs 0 0 -z 40 3p
@40 *s -1 3o 4c rs 0 0 3o 3p 3o 4d *s -1 3o 6c rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 6c
@*s -1 3o 40 rs 0 9zabk 2c 40 3o 40 *s -1 1c 6d rs 0 0 1c 5p 1c
@6d *s -1 c 2o rs 0 0 c 2o c 0 *s -1 1c 1c rs 0 0 -o 1c 1c 1c *s
@-1 1c 2o rs 0 0 1c o 1c 2o *s j 30 39 qt u6 *s 6 1n 3o rs 0 *s 6
@11 4d rs 0 *s 6 1o 31 rs 0 *s -3 r 40 rs 0 2 *s -3 1t 3x rs 0 3 *s
@-3 18 30 rs 0 4 *s 2 1p 6c rs 0 *s -1 w 2s rs 0 9y6tc w 10 w 2s
*END sc91r2

The Linker
2008-02-15, 05:43 PM
Rollin' for critical.

[roll0]

Had to do quite a bit of searching in this thread, but I found your AC in your first initiative psot, Rigel! :smallbiggrin: 14, so, it's a crit.

2 damage for you, but that's in addition to the damage from the critical crossbow bolt. If you could look that up and affix your total health to your next post, I'd appreciate it.

The bullet lands soundly in Matthias' forehead, provoking added courage in the injured kobold and a grimace on the human's face. A look of confidence slides across the kobold's face as he devilishly grins at Matthias, silently taunting him.

It is now Grizwold's turn.

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 d 4o rs 0 0 d p d 4p *s -1 1c 2n rs 0 0 1d 2o p 2o *s j 2n
@8c xy 249 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0
@0 0 rs 0 *s -1 1a 4o rs 0 0 -h 4p 1b 4p *s -1 1d 4b rs 0 0 1d 4b
@1d z *s -1 o 2o rs 0 0 1 2o p 2o *s j 20 51 qu -2ar *s -3 5x 30
@rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s 0 0 rs 0
@0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3
@cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 2c 6c rs 0 0 c 6c 2c 6c *s -1 3n 6c rs 0 0 1o 6d 3o 6d *s
@-1 1c 61 rs 0 0 1c 3d 1c 61 *s h 4z 9n rs 0 *s 1 1p 5o rs 0 *s 4
@2d 5l rs 0 *s 7 2c 6d rs 0 *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 31 4c rs 0 9zabk 31 4d 2d 4d *s -1 2o 4o rs
@0 9zabk 2p 41 2p 4p *s -1 30 50 rs 0 9zabk 30 4d 30 51 *s -1 3o
@51 rs 0 9zabk 2c 51 3o 51 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s
@-3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c
@rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s
@-3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 30 4b rs 0 9zabk 30 3o 30 4c *s -1 30 4q rq
@0 9zabk 2d 4q 31 4q *s 3 2d 90 rs 0 *s -1 3o 40 rs 0 0 -z 40 3p
@40 *s -1 3o 4c rs 0 0 3o 3p 3o 4d *s -1 3o 6c rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 6c
@*s -1 3o 40 rs 0 9zabk 2c 40 3o 40 *s -1 1c 6d rs 0 0 1c 5p 1c
@6d *s -1 c 2o rs 0 0 c 2o c 0 *s -1 1c 1c rs 0 0 -o 1c 1c 1c *s
@-1 1c 2o rs 0 0 1c o 1c 2o *s j 30 39 qt u6 *s 6 1n 3o rs 0 *s 6
@11 4d rs 0 *s 6 1o 31 rs 0 *s -3 r 40 rs 0 2 *s -3 1t 3x rs 0 3 *s
@-3 18 30 rs 0 4 *s 2 1p 6c rs 0
*END eyr2bi

Grizwold
2008-03-04, 02:34 PM
*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 d 4o rs 0 0 d p d 4p *s -1 1c 2n rs 0 0 1d 2o p 2o *s j 2n
@8c xy 249 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0
@0 0 rs 0 *s -1 1a 4o rs 0 0 -h 4p 1b 4p *s -1 1d 4b rs 0 0 1d 4b
@1d z *s -1 o 2o rs 0 0 1 2o p 2o *s j 20 51 qu -2aq *s -3 5x 30
@rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s 0 0 rs 0
@0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3
@cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 2c 6c rs 0 0 c 6c 2c 6c *s -1 3n 6c rs 0 0 1o 6d 3o 6d *s
@-1 1c 61 rs 0 0 1c 3d 1c 61 *s h 4z 9n rs 0 *s 1 1p 5o rs 0 *s
@-3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 31 4c
@rs 0 9zabk 31 4d 2d 4d *s -1 2o 4o rs 0 9zabk 2p 41 2p 4p *s -1
@30 50 rs 0 9zabk 30 4d 30 51 *s -1 3o 51 rs 0 9zabk 2c 51 3o 51 *s
@-1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33
@rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s
@-3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 30 4b
@rs 0 9zabk 30 3o 30 4c *s -1 30 4q rq 0 9zabk 2d 4q 31 4q *s 3
@2d 90 rs 0 *s -1 3o 40 rs 0 0 -z 40 3p 40 *s -1 3o 4c rs 0 0 3o
@3p 3o 4d *s -1 3o 6c rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 6c *s -1 3o 40 rs 0 9zabk
@2c 40 3o 40 *s -1 1c 6d rs 0 0 1c 5p 1c 6d *s -1 c 2o rs 0 0 c
@2o c 0 *s -1 1c 1c rs 0 0 -o 1c 1c 1c *s -1 1c 2o rs 0 0 1c o 1c
@2o *s j 30 39 qt u6 *s 6 1n 3o rs 0 *s 6 11 4d rs 0 *s 6 1o 31
@rs 0 *s -3 r 40 rs 0 2 *s -3 1t 3x rs 0 3 *s -3 18 30 rs 0 4 *s
@2 1p 6c rs 0 *s -1 14 2w rs 0 73 14 2w o 2w o 1k *s -1 w 24 rs 0
@9y6tc w 24 w 1o *s 7 1o 4y rs 0 *s -1 14 34 rs 0 73 14 34 g 34 g
@20 *s 4 1p 4b rs 0 *s -1 s 2k rs 0 9y6tc s 2k 4 1w
*END jkoslg


Griz moves in with a bloodthirsty grin and attacks a foe (incurring an attack of opportunity) his brave dog, ventures forth and bites the kobold who so brazenly attacks his master

The Linker
2008-03-04, 03:39 PM
[1d20+8] Griz's stab, or 'Grizztab' if you're so inclined. (I know I am.)
[1d10+3] Grizztab damage. Neither of us seem to have rolled any damage for him, but he tells me he uses a dwarven waraxe, so I'll have to go with that.
[1d20+3] Skip's attack.
[1d6+3] Skip's damage.
[Roil-- Oh, wait a sec! You wouldn't get attacked, oppurtunatively, because he has his sling out! I remember now. :smallredface:

Edit: Oops. :smallfrown:


Grizwold takes a VERY powerful swing and slices the kobold neatly in two. The legs fall down, and the torso flies off behind him. The other kobolds are taken aback, and frequently make movements to the door before catching themselves.

Meanwhile, Skip sinks his teeth into solid kobold flesh. Ripping and tearing, he thrashes wildly, hoping to cause as much pain to his target as possible. THEN he realizes he's got the torso Grizwold just sheared off.

He looks around, slowly spits it out, and growls indignantly at his original target, who is now staring with wide eyes. (:smalleek:)

Ages pass. The sun sets and rises. Worlds are formed, prosper, and return to dust. It is now KERRICK'S turn! :smallbiggrin:

If you plan to do something again that involves them believing you're a kobold, you'll have to make another bluff check, with a -2 from whatever it was last time. They'll be getting suspicious by this point. :smalltongue:

*BEGIN 0 0 rs 0
*s -1 d 4o rs 0 0 d p d 4p *s -1 1c 2n rs 0 0 1d 2o p 2o *s j 2n
@8c xy 249 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0
@0 0 rs 0 *s -1 1a 4o rs 0 0 -h 4p 1b 4p *s -1 1d 4b rs 0 0 1d 4b
@1d z *s -1 o 2o rs 0 0 1 2o p 2o *s j 20 51 qu -2ap *s -3 5x 30
@rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s -3 5x 30 rs 0 *s 0 0 0 rs 0 *s 0 0 rs 0
@0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3
@cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c
@3c *s -1 2c 6c rs 0 0 c 6c 2c 6c *s -1 3n 6c rs 0 0 1o 6d 3o 6d *s
@-1 1c 61 rs 0 0 1c 3d 1c 61 *s h 4z 9n rs 0 *s 1 1p 5o rs 0 *s
@-3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 31 4c
@rs 0 9zabk 31 4d 2d 4d *s -1 2o 4o rs 0 9zabk 2p 41 2p 4p *s -1
@30 50 rs 0 9zabk 30 4d 30 51 *s -1 3o 51 rs 0 9zabk 2c 51 3o 51 *s
@-1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s -3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33
@rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 3c 3c rs 0 0 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c 3c *s
@-3 cq 30 rs 0 *s -3 cg 33 rs 0 *s -3 bl 5o rs 0 *s -1 30 4b
@rs 0 9zabk 30 3o 30 4c *s -1 30 4q rq 0 9zabk 2d 4q 31 4q *s 3
@2d 90 rs 0 *s -1 3o 40 rs 0 0 -z 40 3p 40 *s -1 3o 4c rs 0 0 3o
@3p 3o 4d *s -1 3o 6c rs 0 0 3o 30 3o 6c *s -1 3o 40 rs 0 9zabk
@2c 40 3o 40 *s -1 1c 6d rs 0 0 1c 5p 1c 6d *s -1 c 2o rs 0 0 c
@2o c 0 *s -1 1c 1c rs 0 0 -o 1c 1c 1c *s -1 1c 2o rs 0 0 1c o 1c
@2o *s j 30 39 qt u6 *s 6 11 4d rs 0 *s 6 1o 31 rs 0 *s -3 r 40
@rs 0 2 *s -3 18 30 rs 0 4 *s 2 1p 6c rs 0 *s 7 1o 4y rs 0 *s 4
@1p 4b rs 0
*END -9zd4es