PDA

View Full Version : Farscape

Redpieper
2007-11-11, 03:44 PM
Hey anyone here likes Farscape? I'm obsessed about it somewhat, so much that I can't bear Ben Browder (the actor who plays Crichton) in stargate: sg1.
Nor the one who plays Aeryn, and Vala? in sg1. :smallwink:

In any case, anyone here likes Farscape? :smallyuk:

Matthew
2007-11-11, 04:06 PM
Yeah, I like Farscape. I also quite like Claudia Black and Ben Browder in Star Gate SG-1. I think they did rather a good job and I'm looking forward to the movies.

For anyone who is unaware, Farscape consists of 4 Seasons and 1 Mini Season/Film thingy.

LCR
2007-11-11, 04:14 PM
I liked Farscape, but they canceled it quite early in Germany, unfortunately.

Exachix
2007-11-11, 05:00 PM
I love Farscape.

So. Frelling. Awesome.

comicshorse
2007-11-11, 08:12 PM
I'm not a Stargate fan but they have both Browder and Claudia Black on it now. Hell if they include Rygel even I might watch it !

JadedDM
2007-11-11, 11:10 PM
I'm not a Stargate fan but they had both Browder and Claudia Black on it then. Hell if they included Rygel even I might have watched it !

Fixed. Stargate SG-1 is over, except the upcoming direct to DVD movies.

Soups
2007-11-12, 02:32 PM
Fixed. Stargate SG-1 is over, except the upcoming direct to DVD movies.

Well, they do make appearences in Atlantis once in a while.

I loved FarScape back in the day. Its been too long and have forgotten most of the characters and plot. And what I believe is the last episode, kinda made me go WTF?

The episode i saw was when Criton and Sentinel chick(told you I forgot) were making out in a boat for no reason, then were suddenly disintigrated by a passing ship. WTF?
I admit i didn't follow the series too closely as I was in High school, but was that the last episode?

Krrth
2007-11-12, 02:35 PM
Thst the last episode, but the movie picked up where it left off, and gave a much better ending th the series. If I remember correctly, it was called "The Peacekeeper Wars", or something like that.

kpenguin
2007-11-12, 02:36 PM
If I recall, there was a two-part Sci-Fi miniseries that tied all the loose ends. As miniseries go, it was pretty good.

Which, for the Sci-Fi Channel, is miraculous.

Redpieper
2007-11-12, 05:17 PM
Indeed the mini-series was called Peacekeeper wars, it was good. Though I wish they would have just done a fifth season.

Arcane_Secrets
2007-11-13, 12:37 AM
I loved Farscape. I wish they'd bring it back into syndication locally because I tried not to miss an episode if I could help it. Some of my favorite episodes:

"Crackers Don't Matter"

The two-parter where Zan sacrifices herself to save Aeryn.