PDA

View Full Version : Attempt at a new style

banjo1985
2007-11-16, 09:51 AM
Hi all,

I haven't drawn any completely fresh avatars for a while, and when I sat down to try yesterday I decided to have a go at something a little different. I wondered, what would OotS style look like with realistic(ish) arms and legs?

The results of this are below. I'm reasonably pleased with how it turned out, and I might use it for my next project that I've got rolling round in my head.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z175/banjo_the_clown/IntroPic.png

So, what I was hoping for is some opinions on the attempt, and whether it actually looks any good with the arms & legs. That way I can decide on the style I want to use before I get going on the project.

All advice, criticisms and opinions are appreciated :smallsmile:

Yeril
2007-11-16, 10:07 AM
It actualy looks very good, ootsy but realistic, the only nit-picks are..

A) The make-up-esqe effect on the girls eyes just looks abit odd.
B) She must of taken the feat great cleavage last birthda- Level.. how tight IS that shirt? :smallwink:

Mad Mask
2007-11-16, 11:52 AM
Looks good, but I think that the arms on the girl look a bit too... thin. And you should make the hands hold the dice, not just dice on hand.

Except those small things, it's very well done. 4/5.

Sneak
2007-11-16, 07:38 PM
Looks very good!

Honestly, the only bad thing I can think of is that the makeup on the girl's eyes does look a little weird. However, weird isn't necessarily bad, so that's not really a problem.

Nice work!

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2007-11-16, 07:47 PM
I agree that the makeup is weird, but it's good otherwise.

Lyinginbedmon
2007-11-16, 07:48 PM
The makeup makes the eyes look like little black holes, sucking....you...innn....

I'm sorry, what was I saying? :smallconfused:

Dihan
2007-11-16, 07:51 PM
I've been doing this for a while...