PDA

View Full Version : The end of the human world

calijames
2007-11-25, 12:35 AM
Welcome to Neogaia this the new world started as soon as the human had started to destroy himself and the planet I am Yannick Lepage god of youth and knowledge I am the one who destroy your world and brought you here

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-11-25, 04:07 AM
Raquel sits up on the grass and looks around her, seeing other similarly dazed people. And then there's this mysterious Yannick guy who said he just blew up Earth, or something like that. The texture of the grass, the humidity of the air, and the charred remnants of her clothing all seem much too real to be a dream. She shakes her head in an attempt to clear her swirling thoughts, looks up at Yannick and asks the obvious question:

"Am I dead?"

calijames
2007-11-25, 12:09 PM
No your are not dead your are the only survivor og the human race, Neogaia is a world create for all the magic creature who use to lived on the Earth but was destroyed by the human. The problem is that the mighty race of the elf has gotten to much power and is starting to look like the humans looks like, so we decided to take the purest of you and to bring them on Neogaia to kill the Elf sorecer-king Vanadia. But you have not enough power to do that for the moment. you need to go to the temple of Lumina and ask for her help, take that way and you''ll encounter someone to guide you to the temple and he live

dual_wielder
2007-11-25, 01:04 PM
Andres shakes his head, trying to clear it of the massive headache he has. He wakes up and looks around, seeing a small group of people around him. He hears Yannick explain the situation and sees his equipment lying next to him.

"So you are the one who killed my parents and destroyed my farm? I suppose if what you're sayin' is true, I don't have much power to bring 'em back... Elves you say? Well I'll be.

He stands up and walks to Raquel, offering to help her up.

The names Andres. I see we'll be undertaking this "mission" together.

Edit:Spelling and grammar, my old enemies.

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-11-25, 01:23 PM
Raquel is too stunned to fully comprehend what she just heard, let alone decide whether or not to believe it. However, she accepts the hand up, using caution to remain modest in what's left of her jeans and boatneck tee. She takes a small step back and folds her arms in what could be intepreted either as insecurity or determination, as she curls her bare toes in the thick grass. She looks at the others, still supine and groaning, and says to Andreas, "Do you think they're OK? I feel a little shaken but I don't think I'm...como se dice...injured."

dual_wielder
2007-11-25, 01:41 PM
I ain't a doctor, but I don't see any sort of injuries on 'em. I have a headache, sure, but nothing serious. What do you think about the "god" of there, Yannick. This sure isn't the Earth I remember and this sure isn't where I remember being. Call me a gullible fool, but this guy is the only one with answers, so for now I'm gonna take him at his word.

Andres walks over to the equipment set out for him and starts to examine the axe and armor.

To Yannick:
Is all this mine?

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-11-25, 02:12 PM
Without waiting for the now-distant Yannick to turn around and reply, Raquel spies a cloak at her feet and fastens it around herself, looking much more comfortable and confident now. Next she picks up a gleaming longsword, discovering with some amusement that it is of comparable heft and balance to the swords she once used in the bullfighting arena. She looks at Andres, raises her (slightly singed) eyebrows, and shrugs.

dual_wielder
2007-11-25, 02:27 PM
Andres bends down and picks up the leather vest with metal studs covering it. He puts it on and rolls his shoulders, twists at the waist and flexes his muscles. He feels comfortable, the armor barely seems restricting at all. He next picks up the huge axe and swings it through the air. He views it approvingly. He used similar tools on the farm. He sees there is also a sword and maybe 10 javelins on the ground where the axe once was. He tucks the sword away in its sheath and places it under his belt. The quiver of javelins goes around his back. He looks at Raquel and smiles.

Well don't we just look like a couple of warriors? Heh, I sure hope these won't prove to be necessary. I ain't afraid of a fight, but I didn't sign up for killing and I sure as heck didn't ask to die.

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-11-25, 02:47 PM
Raquel gives a noncommittal "Hmm," but buckles the wide belt bearing the sword and scabbard around her slender waist, ignoring the rest of her equipment for now. She walks over to kneel down next to the other woman in the group, who is just now coming to her senses.

calijames
2007-11-25, 03:33 PM
Pierre just woke up and saw the strange man saying that he destroyed the Earth and disappearing an he saw the two other persons getting up hello, i'm Pierre Laroche he pick up the his equipment and get up

Ranthog
2007-11-25, 05:52 PM
Lorie, a woman with long flowing red hair, tangled up behind her. She wears an outfit more suitable for a night club in the big city than some meadow. She's wearing a somewhat slinky v-line blouse matched with a short skirt and a pair of healed shoes. Lorie starts to mumble softly to herself as if she had the worst hangover ever... and perhaps she does.

"What in the?" Lorie grumbles as she lets several explitives of dubious politeness towards whatever that "god" is, still seemingly not fully believing what has occured as how could all be gone? Thinking perhaps her drinks that night were drugged or something. As she sits up slowly she panics slightly looking around frantically as if she had lost her dearest friend, "Where's my guitar!!!?!?!?" She is looking over the equipment perhaps not seeing anything at first.

dual_wielder
2007-11-25, 06:52 PM
Whoa there miss. We don't want anyone having a heart attack. My name is Andres, Mexican by way of Indiana. I see that you have been chosen for this little...experiment? Whatever it is, we're all in the same boat now, so no use to fret. Now let's see if we can find that guitar...

Ranthog
2007-11-25, 07:40 PM
"What the world?" Lorie gives a panicy look as she looks around before starting to calm down for a moment, "Is this some sort of joke? I've got to find that, though, its my grandfather's and well..." Lorie starts to look through the pile of her "gear" She looks at the armor and holds up the whip from the pile examining it for a moment before tossing both behind her as she digs through. Furiously she shuffles through the stuff, although she handles the clothing a bit more carefully.

calijames
2007-11-25, 11:14 PM
It's seems that we only have some equipment for fighting well, that means that I don't have my hat and you don't have your guitar miss?is saying with his french accent,he throw a glance to andreas
hello mister Andreas I'm Pierre Laroche, I'm from Quebec, and You right we are all in the same boat so we should stop to panic and follow the path that the presume god indicate us.

dual_wielder
2007-11-25, 11:19 PM
Andres nods to Pierre

He's probably right. I know that a few of us might be having some doubts about this whole thing, but when life gives you lemons...Heh, my mother used to say that to me whenever we hit hards times. I vote for following that strange man's directions, because to be honest: I don't see what other choice we have

Andres gathers the rest of his gear and waits for the rest of the group to decide for themselves.

calijames
2007-11-25, 11:25 PM
Your mother was a wise women Andres, do you mind I call you by your first name? he stand up put his equipment and wait next to Andres while waiting for Lorie

Ranthog
2007-11-25, 11:35 PM
"I've got to be dreaming..." Lorie just shakes her head as she starts to go through what she's going through her belongings and looks down at her cloths... "Ummm..." Lorie looks around for some place to get changed out of sight, and grabs the cloths... "Guess I ought to get changed... won't make it far in this dream otherwise." Lorie says wismically.

dual_wielder
2007-11-25, 11:38 PM
Andres chuckles.

Don't worry miss, we won't look. That just leaves you Raquel..Are you with us?

calijames
2007-11-25, 11:39 PM
I Think you right miss Idon'tknowyourname but see just there I think there is some more comfortable clothes for you he's pointing the place where there was Lorie equipementYou can change he said with a indictable pervert looks in his eyes

Ranthog
2007-11-25, 11:45 PM
Lorie waves out the cloths she had been hiding behind her back with a grin as she starts to move off towards some sheltering trees. "I'm Lorie." She just chuckles slightly, "And I'm either insane or dreaming." She moves off behind the nearest shrub or other plant life tha makes a screen, apparently not seeming too shy about changing in the open, but well not wanting to give a show. Before heading back to gather up the rest of her equipment.

Edit: Coloring...

calijames
2007-11-25, 11:47 PM
Oh well hello Lorie, You know if we are the only survivor on the human race we'll need to repopulate the race, so we'll see your body soon enough he has a big smile on his face

Ranthog
2007-11-25, 11:50 PM
Lorie quickly dons and sorts through the rest of her equpment. Putting on the studded leather armor, a rapier, and the whip. Putting on the back, the quiver, and figuring out how to carry the short bow along with.

calijames
2007-11-25, 11:52 PM
Are you ready young miss? shall we go now?

Ranthog
2007-11-25, 11:54 PM
"Yeah I am." Lorie brushes her hair back and just laughs a bit as she smirks slightly.

calijames
2007-11-25, 11:57 PM
Maybe we should walk in special order, I propose Andreas first, Raquel in second, me third and Lorie last. What do you think of this ?

dual_wielder
2007-11-25, 11:57 PM
Andres seems anxious to go, like a child waiting in line for a ride at the state fair. He grips his greataxe tightly in front of him, drinking in its flawless design. When he comes out of his trance, he looks at each member of the ragtag group and smiles.

Well,Pierre, you seem to have seen where we are supposed to go, so point me in the right direction and I will be happy to stay in the lead.

Ranthog
2007-11-25, 11:59 PM
Lorie shrugs slightly, "Okay with me, I suppose. I mean what could happen?"

calijames
2007-11-26, 12:00 AM
well, the "gods" said that we should follow this path and we'll find someone to guide us, so let's follow this path pointing at a path from the top of the hill whose going down the mountain and disappearing in a forest

dual_wielder
2007-11-26, 12:01 AM
No offense Miss Lorie, but we are, supposedly, on a new planet seeking out the elven sorcerer-king. I wouldn't rule anything out.

Once Pierre has shown him the way, Andres starts off on the path (I assume we are using the path Pierre suggested).

Ranthog
2007-11-26, 12:02 AM
Lorie pulls out a water skin and just shrugs as she takes a drink before following at the end of the group quietly.

calijames
2007-11-26, 12:03 AM
Pierre follow Andreas and Raquel and started to go down the mountain following the path (yes because it's the only way :smalltongue: )

Ranthog
2007-11-26, 12:09 AM
Lorie giggles as she unsheaths her Rapier and starts to play around with it hacking and slashing and poking around like they do with the movies as she follows around in the back. A couple times she almost hurts herself without even realizing it.

dual_wielder
2007-11-26, 12:11 AM
Andres continues cautiously in front, suddenly much more wary of this new place. The implications of the fact that they have all been given weapons has suddenly hit him. He is keeping his eyes and ears open for anything suspicious.

calijames
2007-11-26, 12:13 AM
You should be careful whit this, it seems very sharp you can hurt someone the party continue walking and enter in the forest

Ranthog
2007-11-26, 12:15 AM
"Well perhaps they'll train us in these or soemthing." Lori just shakes her head as she makes a couple attempts to before getting the rapier resheathed properly.

calijames
2007-11-26, 12:18 AM
So we are in the forest it's been a while I've sawn such big trees the night started to fall maybe we should make a camp for tonight

dual_wielder
2007-11-26, 12:22 AM
Andres will look for any type of clearing and suggest making camp there.

Seems like I have a tent and a bedroll here. There seems to be room for two in the tent if someone doesn't mind sleeping next to me. I think setting watches wouldn't be the worst idea. I haven't the slightest idea what sort of animals or creatures are in this forest, and I don't fancy waking up in the jaws of some monster. I'll take the first watch.

Ranthog
2007-11-26, 12:22 AM
"I don't object, albeit I must admit a bit nicer than walking around the city. But does someone know how to make fires and such, I mean we should have a camp fire right? Thats what you do when you camp?" Lorie seems a bit green and honestly questioning about camping as she peers around the forest curiously.

dual_wielder
2007-11-26, 12:24 AM
Well I wouldn't call myself a outdoorsman, but I've been camping in the mountains with my Dad. I should be able to strike up a fire if I have enough time.
(Do you want some kind of roll here or can I just take 20 to make the fire?)

calijames
2007-11-26, 12:27 AM
I always have a lighter on me just in case, so if we pick some wood we can make a fire, maybe we can make turn of guard

dual_wielder
2007-11-26, 12:30 AM
You three can go ahead and settle down for now. Go ahead and make use of my tent. I'll wake Pierre up for the next watch.

Ranthog
2007-11-26, 12:31 AM
"Aye, well I guess that works... Mind if I take last watch? I well.." Lorie just suddenlyt yawns a little bit, "I didn't like get a lot of sleep before the end of the world." Then she starts to wander off to collect wood but not too far, certainly within ear shot.

calijames
2007-11-26, 12:34 AM
ok nice to you AndresPierre start to pick some wood and some dry herb and some rocks around the wood and he open his zippo put fire to the herb which start to make a nice fire camp I will wake up Raquel after my hour

dual_wielder
2007-11-26, 12:49 AM
Andres continues to stoke the fire during his watch. He constantly looks around, looking for signs of danger in the darkness. He is keeping his greataxe in his hands in case he should need it.

Ranthog
2007-11-26, 12:50 AM
Lorie starts to get ready for bed, taking off her armor, and starting to get out her bedroll, ready to settle in for the night.

calijames
2007-11-26, 01:00 AM
Pierre detach his bedroll and goes to bed

I will now assume that everyone is in bed except for Andreas

At the end of your hour a bear appears you looks at him and you feel something strange about him he fall.

Ranthog
2007-11-26, 01:06 AM
Lorie is sleeping near the fire out in the open in her bedroll. Near her are her weapons, although her bow is unstrung and not ready to be used.

dual_wielder
2007-11-26, 01:10 AM
Andres grabs his greataxe and slowly rises, careful not to provoke the bear. He backs away a few feet so that he is in between the bear and his sleeping friends. He doesn't want to wake them, because he really doesn't not want anyone to startle the bear. He will just remain where he is and wait for the bear to leave.

calijames
2007-11-26, 01:12 AM
the bear doesn't leave and seems to be dead

dual_wielder
2007-11-26, 01:14 AM
Andres slowly and cautiously walks up to the bear, ready to jump back if the bear shows any sign of movement.

calijames
2007-11-26, 01:16 AM
in a quicky movement the bear bite Andreas at the leg

he have you because I roll a 14+11=25 to touch you loose 1HP

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-11-26, 01:18 AM
Raquel wakes up and, taking in the situation, quickly dons her gear to prepare for action, but takes care to remain quiet so as not to startle the bear should it only be sleeping.

calijames
2007-11-26, 01:21 AM
The bear saw Raquel and prepare to attack Raquel
Nice to see you up Bone_Crusher

dual_wielder
2007-11-26, 01:21 AM
Andres yells in pain and swings his greataxe down on the bear.

Hope I'm doing this right...
Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Edit:Laptop is about to die and it's late so I am done for the night. I will check first thing tomorrow though. Goodnight all

calijames
2007-11-26, 01:27 AM
(Yep that's right)

The axe finish the bear who was almost dead.
Fortitude check for Andres 3+5=8 (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=3130)you Failed

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-11-26, 03:09 AM
Raquel wakes up the others, throws some more wood on the fire and suggests we all look around and listen for anything else suspicious (Spot 1d20+2 and Listen 1d20+2 checks).

If nothing else seems to be in the area, she cautiously approaches the bear and flicks it in the eyeball to make sure there is no response to stimulus (indicating -10 hit points...she learned this in nursing school).

If the bear is completely dead, she searches it for signs of anything unusual (Search check: 1d20+2), especially for any signs of wounds or sickness that would have explained why the animal seemed to be almost dead when it shambled in. (DM, if you need it, here's a Heal check to apply my medical knowledge: 1d20+6... I'm not using my healing kit because I'm not trying to heal the bear.)

As she is doing these things, she quietly asks Andres, "Are you OK?"

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-11-26, 08:43 AM
OOC: OK, that rolling on an edit post didn't seem to work, let me try double posting here...sorry.

Spot:[roll0]
Listen:[roll1]
Search:[roll2]
Heal (for knowledge of wounds): [roll3]

calijames
2007-11-26, 09:34 AM
Raquel didn't find anything suspicious on the Bear but you found that there is something very... human on this bear but there is nothing more on it
you heard the noise of the wind, but nothing strange
What is it? what happens? he saw the bear and Raquel next to him Be careful, it can be a lycanthrope, when there are next to dying, they love to play dead to give their power to someone else then he saw Andres Did you get bite

dual_wielder
2007-11-26, 10:28 AM
(11 hp)

Yeah it got me. I managed to finish it off though. Poor thing was half dead to begin with. What exactly is a lycanthrope Pierre?

calijames
2007-11-26, 11:05 AM
It is a sickness well known in the middle age and which transform people into werewolf, but some of the werewolf bite some bear, rat, boar and other animal

dual_wielder
2007-11-26, 11:19 AM
So you're suggesting that the bear that bit me was actually a werebear? Heh, would that make me a werebear now?

Andres shakes his head. He tears off a piece of his cloak and wets it with water from his waterskin and proceeds to clean off the raw skin around the bite. "Werebears now? Who the hell made this place? Nah, can't be. I just flat out don't believe it." Andres thinks to himself. Nonetheless, he glances back down at the wound every few minutes, as if expecting himself to sprout fur.

calijames
2007-11-26, 11:25 AM
YOu know it's juste legend so don't be afraid, I'm naturally have no trust in anything so, it can be just a regular bear and you wound we'll heal soon enough

dual_wielder
2007-11-26, 11:27 AM
Well I sure hope you're right Pierre. I wasn't hurt that bad anyhow. It's your watch by the way, Pierre. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed mine heh heh...

calijames
2007-11-26, 11:51 AM
For sure, you should go to bed, I'll take care of the dead bear. see you tomorrow.

dual_wielder
2007-11-26, 11:58 AM
Andres wraps his cut and settles down into his bedroll to fall asleep

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-11-26, 12:06 PM
Raquel resists the urge to freak out at the bizarre events of the past few hours.

"I don't think there's anything I can do with this healing kit that would help Andres now. It's probably best that he sleeps now, but we should hurry to that temple of Lumina as soon as dawn breaks. Maybe they can help him there."
Keep a close eye on him, Pierre. Wake me up if it looks like anything is wrong."

Raquel takes off her armor and curls up in her bedroll again, hugging her sheathed sword close to her.

calijames
2007-11-26, 12:11 PM
Pierre draw his dagger and start to cut piece of the bear and put them in small bags
Meanwhile Andres start to dream, and he dream about transforming in a fuzzy creature, he get out of the tent saw Pierre cutting piece of the dead bear, he wanted to attack him but he feel a shiver and he goes ride there he saw a big wooden door, he bolt in the door a break it then he saw 2 men with strange ears and face he kill one of them, the other one called ten more he killed all of them and then flee, he scent a nice sense of cooking meat.Andres woke up and saw Pierre some meat
Wake up everybody breakfast is readyhe said with a big smile

dual_wielder
2007-11-26, 12:17 PM
Andres stirs and gets up. He does a few stretches, making sure to keep the calf where he was bit loose, as it had become very stiff and sore during the night.

Well I'll be...Seems like we got ourselves a real chef. This smells delicious, Pierre. I guess that lycanthropy stuff really got to me, heh heh. Judgin' by the dream I had, I could swear I was a bona fide bear.

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-11-26, 12:35 PM
"<yawn>...Umm...that smells delicious, and I'm starving, but...just what exactly are you cooking there Pierre?"

dual_wielder
2007-11-26, 12:40 PM
Andres eats his meat in silence (a rarity in itself), sitting a little apart from the rest of the group. He looks pensieve and restless. He finishes quickly and walks over to the group.

Well guys, as soon as you all finish, I vote for following the path towards the temple. I'll gather up my stuff and wait by the path.

And at that he grabs his greataxe, swings his backpack and javelins onto his back, tucks away his sword, and walks of toward the path.

calijames
2007-11-26, 01:09 PM
As soon as the Andres say that a guy with a big white coat and with a big hat and black eyes
you are the less discreet people I've ever seen in my whole life, I'm not surprised that a bear attack you

dual_wielder
2007-11-26, 01:12 PM
ANDRES
And who might you be sir?

Andres takes a few steps towards the man, gripping his greataxe menacingly.

Sense Motive: [roll0]

calijames
2007-11-26, 01:29 PM
Ganondorf
I'm ganondorf Druid elf of this forest at the service of the God Yannick, he send me to guide you to the temple of Lumina

dual_wielder
2007-11-26, 01:52 PM
Andres

Yannick told us to expect a guide. I suppose you that would be you. I also take it that you were watching us throughout the night and felt no need to help us against the bear. You're lucky I'm such a trusting kinda guy, because if I wasn't, I wouldn't trust you one bit. In fact, I wouldn't want to follow you at all. But I will leave that decision up to my fine companions.

Andres promptly turns his back on the man and sits down next to the dying fire.

calijames
2007-11-26, 01:55 PM
Gannondorf

I wanted to see how you doing so that's why i didn't step in the battle, and I was right after all, you finally eat the bear.it take a piece of the meat we'll go as soon as you are finished

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-11-26, 02:07 PM
Raquel straightens up to her full 5 feet 8 inches and put her hands on her hips. She eyes the stranger and ponders his intentions (Sense Motive: [roll0]).

"Well, Mister Ganandorf, ever since someone decided to take it upon themselves to destroy our world, it seems that events are out of our hands. Lead on, just don't talk down to us. And give us a minute to finish breaking camp."

Without waiting for a response, Raquel dons her gear and hisses to Pierre, "As long as that's not bear meat, I'll eat a few bites before you put everything away." She then turns to Lorie and gives her an encouraging, determined smile. "You might be glad you don't have that guitar with you today. I have a feeling we've got a good walk ahead of us."

dual_wielder
2007-11-26, 02:22 PM
Andres

I see our decision has been reached. I will follow directly behind our guide. Do all y'all approve of using the same marching order as yesterday?

Andres helps Raquel break camp and dons all his gear.

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-11-26, 02:36 PM
Raquel

"Wait a sec - Lorie had to run over to the little girl's tree for a moment. When she comes back, whatever she says, I'm fine with."

She pauses and sighs.

"You know, I think I've just decided to stop being angry. There's nothing we can do to bring our world back, and it's not doing me any good to keep dwelling on it. What we need to do now is to focus on surviving, and I think our best chance at that is for us to...que es la palabra...adapt to whatever society is here, whatever we find at this temple. Even though the stubborn part of me says not to do anything these gods and druids and such say, we can't just wander around the woods aimlessly. At first I thought you were reckless for the way you've been charging ahead, but I suppose the truth is you're just doing a better job at adapting than I am. At any rate, how are you feeling? Any residual effects from that bear bite?"

calijames
2007-11-26, 03:56 PM
Please stop the crap, I don't really like human they have destroyed our race and our world by stopping believing in all our gods they have destroyed them, be sure that the only reason that I don't kill you is that my god Yannick told me to protect you and guide you to Lumina temple

dual_wielder
2007-11-26, 05:49 PM
Andres

The bite seems to have healed up fairly well, just a little stiff and sore. And you're right, I think our old lives are up and gone. No good to dwell on it. I'm just glad I don't have to explore this new world alone, or weaponless.
Andres spins on Ganondorf:
And thank you, oh mighty servant of Yannick, for stooping to lead us lowly humans to the temple of Lumina. As soon as Lorie comes back from her..business... just get us to the temple with as little delay as ya can.

Ranthog
2007-11-26, 07:58 PM
"Yeah, I'm all ready to go." Lorie quietly walks along back into the encampment with a frown on her face at the wording and just shakes her head slightly. She does manage to keep her hair in decent shape and the like and dealing with such.

dual_wielder
2007-11-26, 08:33 PM
Andres

Well, by my count we're all here Ganondorf. Lead the way. I think we should try to travel as much as ground as possible. I want to get out of these woods as soon as possible.

As Andres stands up, he absent-mindedly strokes the bandage that Raquel placed over his wound. Although the wound is healing nicely, he feels a sharp pain in his leg every few minutes, and a strange tingling sensation has been slowly crawling up his leg into his stomach all day. The graphic dream of last night has not left his mind either.

calijames
2007-11-26, 11:18 PM
So let's go
After a 20 minutes walk and a lot of sinuous path arrived at big tower in gold with a big blue righting on the top, here only the most purest can go inside and help the world with the power of gods

Ranthog
2007-11-27, 01:10 AM
Lorie pauses momentarily as the building comes into view, before moving up towards Ganondorf and asking, "The temple?" Lorie asks retorically before moving on already to the next, "What is your god about then? What does he stand for?" She continues to treck onwards along moving with graceful strides even if the armor and the sword do not seem to fit her.

calijames
2007-11-27, 10:47 AM
Lumina is the goddess of the magic and she created this world, what happened is that she was almost dying when a human start to believe in her and she gains a little more of power to be able to create a world and some people who believed in her, that's how the gods of this world was create and then each of them create peoples who believed in each of them.
Now please enter the temple Lumina wants to talk to you

Ranthog
2007-11-27, 02:36 PM
Lorie

"Oh," Lorie breaths in quietly frowning slightly, "That sounds like a sad tale to be told, there."

She walks on and perks up as we start to approach the temple. Lorie's eyes are enchanted by the new sights and sounds as she peers about with a child like interest. "Lets go then, I'd like to see the temple." She bounces slightly.

dual_wielder
2007-11-27, 03:17 PM
Andres

Andres is impressed by the size of the temple, having only been to a real cities a few times in his life. He is suddenly at ease with himself and with this world, forgetting the troubled dream of the night before.

Well I'll be... Makes the whole bear episode worth it.

He walks boldly through the front doors, eyes moving around rapidly, anxious to see all of it but not knowing where to start.

After the initial awe had subsided, Andres turned to Ganandorf with a slight frow on his face.
Well, we've made it to the temple safely, and for that I thank you. But we no longer seem to be in need of a guide, so perhaps it would be best if we parted ways...

Ranthog
2007-11-27, 11:27 PM
"Uggg, I can't believe you guys let me sleep through that." Lorie just shakes her head slightly just smiles as she looks around with more curiosity than perhaps wonderment so far... Then again, this could have been built on the earth she knew. (please correct me if I misunderstood)

"We should see what deeds of daring and dashing they have brought upon us here." She giggles as she enters into the temple.

calijames
2007-11-27, 11:37 PM
I wasn't waiting for you to tell me that and then he disappear, the door closed behind you and then a big light appear and you hear a voice of a women telling you welcome in my temple young human you are the last race to be born on this world and I ,Lumina,am the goddess of the god and of the light my evil brother Chicas want to get rid of me and my followers and take control of the world I need you to help me your are my last hope.Chicas is the god of the mighty elf and he know that the only way to kill him is with a powerful arcana magic and I'm the only one to posses that power but I'm not powerful enough to beat him so that's why I'll give you this she give at pierre a big shining sphere
This the sphere of magic each person who touch this sphere has the ability of using arcana magic and use feats use it well and don't let anybody use it. Andres this for youAndres transform into a werebear and stay calmlook at that mirror your are now able to transform as you will and to transform to something that is between your to form. Raquel this my cloak that will help your evil foes. Lorie this your guitar your are a bard and so you'll need an instrument but i have changed a little bit. Now go get more powerful and beat my evil brother and his followers.Oh and one more thing some of my brother followers change they believed and now are following me. They should help you in your quest. the light disappear and the door open you felt all a little dizzy for 2 second and then it when back you are all surprise that you know some move with your weapons that you didn't know before and the magic caster have some strange word and formula in their head.The room is pretty big and empty you can only see the stone of the cavern all the temple is gone .

Ok so Now you all have your feats and magic back and you are all Level 5
Andres: Your are now conscious of your lycanthropy so you can control it
Lorie: Your guitar is now blessed: +2 of your magic every day
Raquel:The goddes gave you a Cloak of Charisma +4
Pierre: Have nothing special

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-11-28, 12:21 AM
Raquel examines the exquisite cloak and delights in the way it falls delicately from her shoulders. Something tells her this is no gimmick. She feels more confident and prepared to triumph over any forces of darkness!

Ranthog
2007-11-28, 12:42 AM
Just lets her mouth drop open slightly as she blinks looking down. She looks to speak but no words come out as she clutches at her guitar, tightly. The new knowlege and such is rather overwhelming as she for the moment just takes her time to sort it out. Finally looking towards the familiar instrument.

dual_wielder
2007-11-28, 06:18 PM
Andres looks at his hands, which had been giant paws just a minute ago. "So it was real..." he thinks to himself. He is shaking slightly, guilty with the knowlege of the murders he committed, even if he was in no way in control during the acts. "I will never harm innocents again, never use this curse against those who can't defend themselves." He stands up, looking resolute.

Well guys, looks like we are much better off than we were before, but we can't get too confident. Sounds like we're gonna have to deal with a genuine god soon enough, so we have to always be on the alert. We don't want anybody else going animal on us do we? Heh heh...Well Miss Lorie, mind treating us to a little diddy? That guitar meant so darn much to you, I want to see if you can use it heh heh.

Ranthog
2007-11-28, 08:22 PM
Lorie looks down at her guitar and strums out a few notes, which echo slightly in the open empty temple. Lorie then looks up with a slight smile, "That sounds like a good idea, Andres." Lorie says quietly and looks around, "But we should head outside first, I think." Her voice is quiet and somewhat contemplative and she seems to be in thought as she turns towards the entrance.

dual_wielder
2007-11-28, 08:28 PM
Andres

Of course Miss Lorie,the singer picks the stage. But first I kinda wanted to ask Lumina if there was a particular path or mission she wanted us to complete? I know that the ultimate goal of this whole thing is to destroy Chicas, but maybe there's something we can do to weaken him or some of his followers beforehand?

Ranthog
2007-11-28, 08:35 PM
Lorie blinks a little bit then nods slightly... "Yeah... sorry, its just this is so much to... Well lets ask first then I shall play."

dual_wielder
2007-11-28, 09:42 PM
Andres

Sorry to ask for a performance and then delay it, Miss Lorie. But Lumina, we would all willingly take on any special mission that you need accomplished. We certainly aren't experts on the local geography, but with a few directions we should be able to make it alright.

"Anything to avoid another stuck-up guide." Andres muttered under his breath

calijames
2007-11-28, 10:06 PM
Maybe we should go to that village we've seen not that far from the cave when we arrivedsuggest Pierre

dual_wielder
2007-11-28, 10:22 PM
Andres

The village seems like a good place to start. I vote that we head out after our pretty Miss Lorie has sung us her tune.

Andres motions for the group to go outside and then sits down on the grass a little way away from the temple, waiting for Lorie's song.

Ranthog
2007-11-28, 11:05 PM
Lorie

"Sounds like as good as anything else." Lorie makes her way out as she starts to pluck and tune the guitar and warm up a little bit. It takes time as she frowns a little bit, trying to simply tune it by ear. After anyone who is interested she settles down quietly closing her eyes as she starts to strum some thing in a minor key. The wafting notes filled with air like ghosts haunting the room. As she starts to sing, its a haunting voice that seems to fill the the air, the guitar playing not keeping up as she lets the emotions flow through her voice. The sorrow and darkness mixes in her emotions with the haunting tendrils of hope as she sings her heart out. Her body moving with each beat and movement, until the last final note fades away. Quietly she starts to shed a few quiet tears as she looks down at the guitar.

OOC: I didn't want to quote the whole song, but I generally borrow songs when playing singer types.
http://www.tracygrammer.com/php/lyrics.php?uid=501
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=3158

calijames
2007-11-28, 11:12 PM
when Andres gets out he felt something on his shoulders and suddenly his skin turn red and he feel Bloated but it passed right away, after that Gannondorf appears
Well we can make it the soft way or the hard way, give me the sphere of arcane magic and I will let you live

This is the Fortitude Save for Andres, it was succesful (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=3160)

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-11-29, 12:48 AM
Raquel uses her Detect Evil ability as she moves forward to stand between Pierre and Gannandorf.

Ranthog
2007-11-29, 12:57 AM
Lorie instinctively, much to her surprise, moves her hand to her rapier, opening her mouth to prepare to speak.

calijames
2007-11-29, 06:08 AM
Your think you can beat me? let me laugh hahahahahahahahaha, do you know that I'm protect by Chikas Laktos? You can never me

For the detect evil of Raquel:Is not Evil

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-11-29, 07:28 AM
Enough games! shouts Raquel. She feints as if to attack to the right...

Roll for Initiative [roll0]
Roll for Bluff (feint) check [roll1]

dual_wielder
2007-11-29, 10:21 AM
Andres

I've been waiting to do this for a long time... Heh heh

Andres grabs his greataxe and moves towards Ganandorf. He feels his temper rising, remembering the nights he spent depressed in his mothrer's arms after fights at school. He is angry, unable to control himself.

Entering a rage...Initiative: [roll0]
Attack:[roll1]
Damage:[roll2]

calijames
2007-11-29, 11:37 AM
wait your are not the first to do attack

Ranthog
2007-11-29, 07:23 PM
Init: [roll0]

calijames
2007-11-29, 09:02 PM
the order of attack is Gannondorf (ini 24),Lorie (ini 18), Pierre(ini 14), Andres (ini 10), Raquel (ini 8), Thoqqua (ini 2)

gannondorf stared to incanted and a big worm appears with a nose if form of a drill in fire

Ranthog
2007-11-29, 09:14 PM
Lorie moves around him as she draws her rapier, trying to get him so he can't cast so easily.

I don't know, but if I can start singing to inspire courage as I move and draw I will do so.

calijames
2007-11-29, 09:28 PM
You can move and do inspire courage but you cannot attack and do inspire courage

Ranthog
2007-11-29, 09:29 PM
I know I can't move, draw, and attack. So I'll do the inspire courage then.

dual_wielder
2007-11-29, 09:37 PM
Just FYI, when Andres' turn comes, he will be taking the action I posted above. I'll be able to keep the same rolls right?

calijames
2007-11-29, 09:44 PM
Pierre started to say some strange words and he started to think to his parents who loved demons and loved playing with fire and then he remember the ball of tennis he used to play with when a was young and the ball of tennis take fire and he cries and he open his eyes and said
FIREBALL!!!!!!!!!!

Gannondorf take 22 damage and yes no problem for your roll checks

dual_wielder
2007-11-29, 09:51 PM
Andres

I've been waiting to do this for a long time... Heh heh

Andres grabs his greataxe and moves towards Ganandorf. He feels his temper rising, remembering the nights he spent depressed in his mothrer's arms after fights at school. He is angry, unable to control himself.

Entering a rage...Initiative:10
Attack:25
Damage:22

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-11-30, 06:21 AM
Raquel moves into flanking position and feints to throw Gannondorf off, knowing that she and her companions may need every advantage to strike a blow should this foe be as formidable as he claims. Inspired by Lorie's magical song, with the terrible beauty of her wrath upon her face, Raquel raises her gleaming blade and prepares to strike down the so-called druid, caught off guard...

See previous Bluff check, since Raquel just now got her initiative. On her next turn she will actually make her attack roll with whatever bonuses apply.

calijames
2007-11-30, 07:02 PM
Gannondorf avoid the strike of Andres and become invisble,meanwhile the worm attack Raquel and hurt and burn her.

[SPOILER]Thoqqua attack: 1d20+4 (touch)=19
Damage: 1d6+3+2d6 of fire= 15
Pierre=22HP
Lorie=27HP
Andres=44HP
Raquel=16HP

Ranthog
2007-11-30, 08:58 PM
Lorie moves to flank the creature letting out a rough new york accented curse in English, as she jabs the creature with her rapier as she stops singing.

[spoiler] Lorie drops the song, effect will last for the next five rounds.
Attack: [roll0] This roll is +2 if the creature can be flanked.
[spoiler]

calijames
2007-11-30, 10:07 PM
Pierre just sawn Gannondorf dissapear and he thought *I want to find him, he betrayed me has my parents did I have to kill him as I did for my parents* and all of a sudden he started to see differently and he see a strange aura coming from the back of Lorie and he said
Becareful Lorie behind you

no you didn't touch the monster AC of 18 :smallfrown:

dual_wielder
2007-11-30, 10:29 PM
Andres blinks for a second as Ganandorf disappeared in front of him, but then immediately went after the strange looking beast near him.

Aren't you an ugly little guy?

attack:[roll0]
Damage:[roll1]

calijames
2007-11-30, 10:36 PM
The worm make strange cries and his noses start to be red and really hot

Ranthog
2007-11-30, 10:59 PM
Lorie decides to try to trust Pierre as she turns her rapier to jab at the air behind her, before attempting to tumble away from her spot.

If there is someone there and Lorie gets her hit percentage... Yeah this probably is meaningless.
Tumble: [roll2] She will try to move closer to the barbarian.

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-12-01, 09:40 AM
Raquel slices with her longsword at the same area that Lorie attacked, hoping that the invisible Gannondorf will be unprepared for her attack thanks to her earlier feint.

+2 to attack for flanking
+1 morale bonus to attack and damage
Gannondorf gets no dexterity modifier to AC because of feint
50% miss chance because of invisibility (for DM to roll)

calijames
2007-12-01, 12:30 PM
You both missed the place roll of lorie first roll of raquel second, the tumble check is good (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=3204)

the worm seems pissed of and attack Andres but at the last moment Andres avoid the attack and after that Gannondorf who was just behind Lorie, take a 5 meter jump backward and started to summon and a terrible Big bear appears in the front of Lorie and Raquel

Ranthog
2007-12-02, 01:13 AM
Seeing that the guy is making a full round spell, Lorie is going to run up and try to strike him with her rapier while he's still casting (hoping to disrupt the summoning).

Spellcraft: [roll2]

dual_wielder
2007-12-02, 03:35 PM
Andres

Andres jumps aside as the worm lunges at him, feeling its heat as it passes just to the left of his body. He is completely absorbed in the combat, reveling in his natural ability and how good the axe feels in his hands. He suddenly feels a strange sensation inside and sees his hands beginning to sprout claws and expand. He concentrates hard and fights down the feeling, turning back to the fight at hand.

calijames
2007-12-02, 10:02 PM
Lorie hit Gannondorf but he continue casting and he finally make appear the bear

Oslecamo
2007-12-04, 07:49 AM
Pierre's mind continued to flash with memories. The dark holiday nights when fireworks would clear away the darkness. He points up his hands and shoots a golden ball wich flies onwards and explodes in a sparkling rain.

"You try to hide reality from us! Now you shall be the blind one! GLITTERDUST!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cast glitterdust(will DC 16). I don't really know where everybody is so I'll cast the glitterdust in a way wich the area of effect:
1-Doesn't hit any of my allies
2-Hits the place where the invisible druid is so we can finally see him. I assume this is the place where Lorie managed to stab something in the air.
3-Hits as many summoned monsters as possible besides the druid. The bear has priority over the other summoned monsters but the druid is a must hit.

Oh, and a move action to get far away from all the nasty biting monsters. I assume I wasn't in threat range from any of them.

I would throw a fireball but with so much people in melee I would probably hit allies too.

dual_wielder
2007-12-04, 03:23 PM
Andres swings his greataxe high, hoping to finish his fight with the worm so he can aid his allies.

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-12-04, 03:49 PM
Raquel purses her lips and blows at a bloody lock of hair in her face as she presses her attack on the druid once more.

50% miss chance if Gannandorf is still invisible (for DM to roll)

calijames
2007-12-06, 10:43 AM
Gannondor dodge the strike of Raquel and he start to incanted but suddenly a big appear and Gannondorf dissapear and a BIG DIRE BEAR take is place

Ranthog
2007-12-07, 07:55 PM
Lorie jabs at the bear with her rapier, "Where did he go?" She glances over her head towards Pierre as she ducks and attempts to thrust her rapier through the bear.

dual_wielder
2007-12-07, 08:12 PM
Andres

Andres roars triumphantly as the worm drops dead to the ground. He then rushes over to the giant bear that threatens his new friends. He notices that this bear looks way too big and gives him a strange, sinking feeling in his stomach.

Attacking Dire Bear:

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-12-07, 08:41 PM
Raquel

Raquel likewise attacks the Dire Bear, coordinating her attack with Andres' such that the bear has trouble defending effectively against either of them.

Attack:
Damage: [roll]1d8+3)

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-12-07, 08:44 PM
Sorry about the typo error. Damage: [roll0]

calijames
2007-12-08, 01:04 AM
Andres Charge but failed to penetrate is hard skin, Raquel touch the big bear at the leg and the bear became angry, Lorie touch the bear and hurt him in the arm.

wainting for the turn of pierre

Ranthog
2007-12-08, 02:06 PM
Shoot, out of turn. Sorry, its Pierre's turn isn't it.

calijames
2007-12-08, 02:55 PM
yep you're are totaly right

Oslecamo
2007-12-09, 04:39 PM
"Wow now that's a big bear!"-screamed Pierre-"If at least we could had someone so big on our side..."Pierre's mind was again filled with memories, of cartoon heros who could change his size-"Wait, we can have!"

He runned at Andres and touched his back screaming "ENLARGE! Go at them mate!"

Sorry about the delay. I approach Andre and cast enlarge person on him, in such a way I'm not in reach of any of the bears when I cast the spell. He's a werebear but still an humanoid so it should work.

dual_wielder
2007-12-09, 06:37 PM
Andres swells up to twice his size and laughs. He swings his now enormous greataxe and the dire bear.

I'm not missing again!

Attack:[roll0]

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-12-11, 12:10 PM
Raquel

Raquel's face is flint and her eyes are steel, the composure the matadora must have to survive in the ring. The visceral emotions of frustration and fear are exposed only by her piercing grita, rising high above the din of combat. A spray of blood-drops fly from her sword as it slices toward Gannondorf once more.

calijames
2007-12-11, 03:19 PM
The dire bear, scream and look at Raquel with a angry looks, a looks which said I hate you and he give a hit to Raquel who dodge with such grace and agility that for a moment the Dire bear was stonnish

Meanwhile the Bear wich were standing behind Pierre attacked him and Pierre saw Raquel dodging the dire bear and try to make the same he closed his eyes and he thought of the pass of Raquel and it works apparently because he hadn't any trace of a claw on him

Ranthog
2007-12-11, 08:31 PM
Lorie grumbles slightly as she starts to sing again, an angry sounding dirge in English as she dives in attempting to jab her rapier through the Dire Bear's organs as it tries to claw where Raquel is.

Oslecamo
2007-12-12, 07:12 AM
"Crap, Andres still can't hit the damn bear. If he just could be a little faster, like Rachel..."-tought Pierre

A slow step away from the claws of the angry bear that was attacking him and Piere once again mutters mysterious arcane words.

"HASTE! You can do it! Believe in your power!"-Pierre screamns, releasing a red light from his hand that flies towards Andres.

5 foot step to get away from the bears and then I cast haste on Andre.

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-12-12, 03:05 PM
"Finish him, Andres!" gasps Raquel.

dual_wielder
2007-12-12, 06:32 PM
Please, Lumina, do not let me fail my friends again...

Attacks: , [spoiler]1d20+11
Damages: [roll1], [roll2]

dual_wielder
2007-12-12, 06:33 PM
messed up second attack roll:

dual_wielder
2007-12-12, 06:35 PM
don't even know what happened there...Sorry

attack #2: [roll0]

calijames
2007-12-12, 10:57 PM
no problem, mistake happens :), oh and why do you have two attacks?

The dire Bear have a lot of injuries but he his stil on his feet, he charge on Andres and attack with is two claws he hit Andres who take a jump of 20 meter.

The bear saw what Pierre did and he attack him with his two claws too and he propulse Pierre on his right and as soon as Pierre was at the right place for the other hand he strike Pierre with the other and and Pierre fall on the ground.

So Andres you took 21 of damage and, Pierre you took 12

Ranthog
2007-12-13, 12:27 AM
Lorie quickly tumbles out of combat, as she starts to sing more heartedly as everyone starts to feel inspired with courage.

Lorie renews her bardic song, so the bonuses shall continue into the next round without disruption. I honestly don't remember if I need to tumble in 3.5 to withdrawl from combat against a creature with reach. (I assume the bear has 10 foot reach.)
Tumble: [roll0]

Oslecamo
2007-12-13, 05:13 AM
Screaming in pain when the bear claws ripped trough his flesh, Andre decided it was time for drastic measures.

THIS ENDS! NOW! FIREBAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!!!!!!!!

5 foot step to get out of reach of the angry black bear and I shoot my last fireball at the dire bear in a way I don't hit any of my allies.

[roll0]

And Andres has 2 attacks because he's buffed with haste.

Oslecamo
2007-12-13, 05:15 AM
Crap I put 6d6 instead of 5d6. Sorry. Here it goes
[roll0]

Bonecrusher Doc
2007-12-13, 07:19 AM
Encouraged by her party's teamwork, but furious at the bear/druid for mauling her friends, Raquel continues the melee.

Edit: OOC: This post is out of sequence. Raquel's turn immediately follows Andres'.

dual_wielder
2007-12-13, 10:17 AM
Andres grunts in pain, but quickly shakes it off. He swings his greataxe again, hoping to keep the bear on the defensive.

Attacks: [roll0], [roll1]
Damage: [roll2], [roll3]

Edit: Oops, one attack is only plus 2. The 15 should actually be a 25, so it looks like I hit both times again.

calijames
2007-12-22, 06:15 PM
Andres hit the bear right between the leg and kill him in a lot of blood and grumble he fell on the floor. Meanwhile de dire bear who saw what Lorie did he decide to attack her but Just at this moment a men appear in front of her and block the big paw with his shield

Ok tyonisus have a sign of lumina (wich is one half golden sun and half black sun wich can be separate) wich give you a +2 to all your DC when they are together and wich ends when separate

Ranthog
2007-12-27, 10:17 PM
Lorie continues to sing her heart out, an angry and fighting sound to it as it carries an air that only a bard can project of courage. She ducks and weaves skillfully feinting one direction and the other, in case the bear takes a swipe at her, stepping behind the bear to flank as she tries to jab at its back.

I assume bears have a 10 foot reach and I need to make the tumble roll.
Tumble: [roll2]

Ranthog
2007-12-27, 10:18 PM
I forgot to add the +2 for flanking if that does matter.

calijames
2007-12-29, 01:54 PM
the bear dodge Lorie

even with the +2 it is not enough :smallfrown: but he is almost dead you can do it

Bonecrusher Doc
2008-01-21, 01:56 PM
Raquel keeps on doing what she does best - swordplay.

[roll0][roll1]

Tyonisius
2008-01-21, 08:54 PM
::his palm is thrust outward toward the dire bear, fingers moving to make various holy signs:: Damniable beast. God's Word has called for your smiting. ::his hand turns to a fist momentarily before opening again, a beam of light shooting from it toward the bear::

Searing Light
Touch Attack Roll: [roll0]

calijames
2008-01-21, 11:31 PM
The strike of Raquel and Tyonisus finished the bear. He fell on the ground dead...

Bonecrusher Doc
2008-01-23, 07:08 AM
Raquel

"Ai, those bears were nearly the end of me. I'm more bloody than I ever was in la arena. Who are you, stranger?" (Tyonisus) "Thanks for helping to save our necks."

Tyonisius
2008-01-23, 09:55 PM
"I am Tyonisius. A doctor from Earth. ::he walks over to Raquel, his hand glowing as it is placed upon her shoulder::

Cure Moderate Wounds
[roll0]

Glad I could help. Those bears seemed to be giving you guys a bit of trouble. Anyone else in need of healing?