PDA

View Full Version : Character Sheet Resources- requesting help

Human Paragon 3
2007-11-29, 06:37 PM
Ahoy!

I'm looking to consolidate the skill list for my play group, house ruling that spot and listen are one skill and stuff like that. Does anybody have a link to a resource that would let me alter a character sheet to my choosing? Or is that the kind of thing you have to do yourself with an image editing program?

Hazkali
2007-11-29, 06:53 PM
I don't have a link, but I have heard bad things about that specific merging. There are three or four spare lines on the standard character sheet, you could always blot out the specific skills and write the names of the new skills at the bottom (presuming the changes aren't too drastic).

The only other thing to do would be do make a new character sheet in Word, Publisher or Excel. Personally, I'd steer clear of an image editor just because I find it easier to design something like this as a set of tables and stuff.

AslanCross
2007-11-29, 07:06 PM
Yeah, I'd go with a simple document or table. It might not be as pretty, but it would be just as functional. If you really want to use image editing software, check out GIMP. It's free as far as I can remember.