PDA

View Full Version : Mafia IV - Star Wars - NIGHT 8

Pages : [1] 2

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-01, 02:01 AM
Welcome to WW Mafia IV - Star Wars - Bounty Hunters vs. the Hutts. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O61Do03ZCjw) (Link Fixed! :smallsmile: )

A desert planet in the far reaches of space - a planet used by the rebellion to hide a secret for 20 years. Back away from the planet's orbit, and an Imperial Super Star Destroyer lurks menacingly. Too large to fit into orbit, the Super Star Destroyer is visible with the naked eye during the day - and matches the Tatooine's rotation to remain hovering over Mos Eisley.

Mos Eisley is controlled by the Huttese gangsters. Jabba the Hutt, to say the least, is not pleased to see or bear interference by the agents of the Empire. The gangster attempts to continue his smuggling, but his ships are boarded and his goods confiscated. Furious, he declares war on the Empire. Jabba is also after Han Solo - and is scouring the streets of Tatooine to make an example of what happens when people don't pay their bills.

Darth Vader has pursued Princess Leia to the planet, in hopes of crushing the rebellion. He has ordered Tatooine blockaded - no ship shall pass into or out of orbit until the Princess is delivered to his hands, or evidence of her death is presented. Darth Vader has accepted that the smugglers are irritated, and has made it a personal mission to eliminate them all. Darth Vader has infiltrated the planet with his own spies - his Imperial Agents - in an effort to destroy the Huttese Gangsters and Capture the Princess.

The Villagers (who are all Rebels at heart) - want both to leave, and will do anything to make them both leave - short of open revolt. They remember what happened to Alderran...

Only points in RED at another player (not self or a mod) count for your daily vote.

The Roles:

Devil –Darth Vader (100% Scry chance)
Imperial Agents (Mafia)

Win Condition – Eliminating all the Huttese Gangsters and equal or more than the remaining villagers.

Alternate objective – Capturing (Killing) Princess Leia either through night kill, or lynching. If the Huttese Gangsters kill Princess Leia at night though – that does not count! Only if the Imperials or the lynch kills the Princess.

If the Alternative Objective is completed – the Imperial Agents cannot “lose”, only draw the game. This opportunity at a “draw” is only achievable if Darth Vader lives to see the capture/kill of Princess Leia.

Devil – Jabba the Hutt (100% Scry chance)
Huttese Gangsters (Mafia)

Alternate objective – Capturing (Killing) Han Solo either though night kill, or lynching. If the Imperial Agents kill Han Solo at night though – that does not count! Only if the Huttese Gangsters or the lynch kills the Han Solo.

If the Alternative Objective is completed – the Huttese Gangsters cannot “lose”, only draw the game. This opportunity at a “draw” is only achievable if Jabba the Hutt lives to see the capture/kill of Han Solo.

The BIG CHANGE

The roles formerly known as the Lovers:
Han Solo and Princess Leia

The Lovers –
Han is currently wanted by the Jabba the Hutt. Han Solo does not die if Princess Leia is killed. Han Solo may make a Bane OR Kill once every 2 (NOTE CORRECTION) nights. Wins if survives the game and both Huttese Gangsters and Imperial Agents are eliminated.

Princess Leia is currently wanted by the Darth Vader. Princess Leia does not die if Han Solo is killed. Princess Leia may make a Scry with 100% accuracy once every other night (every 2 nights). Wins if survives the game and both Huttese Gangsters and Imperial Agents are eliminated.

Seer – R2D2 – Scryer (100%) Accuracy, 1 per night. Wins if survives the game and both Huttese Gangsters and Imperial Agents are eliminated.

Fool – C3PO – Scries 30% accuracy 1 per night. I won’t tell you if you are right or wrong. Wins if survives the game and both Huttese Gangsters and Imperial Agents are eliminated.

Jedi (Masons) – Good guys, start the game knowing each other. Wins if survives the game and both Huttese Gangsters and Imperial Agents are eliminated.

Rebels (Villagers) – More to come for the villagers. Wins if survives the game and both Huttese Gangsters and Imperial Agents are eliminated.

Baner – Luke Skywalker – Able to protect one person a night phase. 100% effective. Wins if survives the game and both Huttese Gangsters and Imperial Agents are eliminated.

Days will be 48 hours, Nights will be 24.

Autolynches with 2 day phases of inactivity, unless previously notified.

The players are:
Aemoh
Androgial
banjo1985
Cult of the Raven
Curlykitgirl
Dr. Bath
Eldritch Knight
EmeraldRose (ER has ascended into the godessness of Game Mastery)
Emperor Demonking
Endeavourl
Evnafets
Ezlo
Fleeing Coward
Freshmeat
Helgraf
Hero 1.0
Jontom Xire
Kasz
Khaldan
Korias
Lizard Lord
Lord Magtok
Mordokai
Nibleswick
North
Ominous
Pwenet
Radikalskippy
Raiser B1ade
Shadow
Shishnarfne
Strategos
The Bushranger
Thecrimsonmage
Timberwolf
topher
Traveling Angel
Vampiric
Whitehelm
Zar Peter
Zeb the Troll

The Imperial Agents and Hutt Gangsters are:

Just kidding. You knew they weren't here.

Good Luck! Let the Role Playing commence!

DAY 11 STARTS NOW!
DAY 11 ENDS MONDAY JAN 7 AT 8:00 EST (U.S.) OR -6 GMT

(In other words, 50 hours after this post).

Skippy
2007-12-01, 02:13 AM
A little man walks into a room filled with people.

"Surrounded, this house is. To leave the room, I'm afraid I must not ask anyone. No, nobody, I must ask... no, Everybody, I must ask to... Leave the room, I must not ask anyone to. To leave the room, by me, no one must be asked. No, the room to leave, no one ask must. I ... I ... shall by someone be left, the room ask. Not. Ask nobody the room somebody leave shall I. The room leave, shall I? The room... as it is... everyone must leave... with them in it. Phew. Understand?"

((Phew!! That's hard to write. Cookies if someone gets the reference for my RPing this game... The hardest RP I'll ever do!))

Fleeing Coward
2007-12-01, 03:43 AM
http://bp1.blogger.com/_-MTakmnByHg/RozrMmOhIlI/AAAAAAAAAFw/34FuDyrFuA8/s400/meowth_guitar.jpg
A talking cat walks into the room looking confused.
Hello, can someone direct me to Pewter City please?
I'm supposed to meet two of my friends there but think I took a wrong turn somewhere.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-12-01, 05:17 AM
A little man walks into a room filled with people.

"Surrounded, this house is. To leave the room, I'm afraid I must not ask anyone. No, nobody, I must ask... no, Everybody, I must ask to... Leave the room, I must not ask anyone to. To leave the room, by me, no one must be asked. No, the room to leave, no one ask must. I ... I ... shall by someone be left, the room ask. Not. Ask nobody the room somebody leave shall I. The room leave, shall I? The room... as it is... everyone must leave... with them in it. Phew. Understand?"

((Phew!! That's hard to write. Cookies if someone gets the reference for my RPing this game... The hardest RP I'll ever do!))

((Yoda speak Monty Python Inspector Tiger sketch! Of course, I helped with that. :smallbiggrin:))

A young girl walks out of a house holding a camera. "Wow! Is this the weal pwace where all dose big monsters fwom Staw Wars pway? Can I see Jabby da Hup? An' Hans Sowo? Can I see dem all before we go home? Pwease???" She raises her camera, and on closer inspection it seems to be a toy plastic camera, and begins to take photos of the area. Then she sees the cat. "Cat! Mummy, mummy, it's a cat! Pwease get wid of it. I don't wike cats. Mummyyyyyyyy!" SObbing wildly the little girl runs away from the cat (FC) screaming for her Mummy.

Fleeing Coward
2007-12-01, 06:53 AM
What's the problem kid? Never seen a talking cat before?
The cat runs after the girl (CKG) hoping that she might lead him to where he wants to go or at least to the twerp and his pikachu.

((Don't know anything at all about star wars so not going to bother trying a poor imitation that I'll probably get bored of halfway through))

banjo1985
2007-12-01, 10:54 AM
A bald man in a red and black top, looking somewhat like a uniform, wonders in and looks around. He appears to be dreadfully confused.

"I am Captain Pickard of the Starship Enterprise...I'm just not sure where my ship is. Hang on...is this Star Wars? Damnit! I'm in the wrong world again...Star Wars, Star Trek...they're so similar!"

Pickard stands there in a huff, waiting for someone to annoy him so he can point at them.

EmeraldRose
2007-12-01, 11:00 AM
The Mandalorian seated at a table in the back watches the antics of the people in the bar, and waits for his contact to show up.

*checks his time-piece*

Late. Figures.

Skippy
2007-12-01, 01:09 PM
Now, Introlow myslef, Allow me to. I'm sorry. Alself me to myduce introlow myslef. Introme -to-lose mlow alself. Alme to you introself mylowduce. A moment, excuse me. *Bangs himself on the side of the head* To introduce myself, allow me. That no one leave the room, I must ask, I'm afraid. To introduce myself, allow me. I'm Inspector Someonespointingagunatyou."

"Someonespointingagunatyou?"

"Where? Where?" *Turns around quickly*

"Oh, Me. Right."

Crimmy
2007-12-01, 01:34 PM
deathstikssss anyone?

whitehelm
2007-12-01, 02:04 PM
Well, let's get this pointing started. (spins around until he gets dizzy, then extends his finger at Zar Peter)

Mordokai
2007-12-01, 02:08 PM
Sitting in the corner of a room is a lone figure, garbed in cloak with a hood, totally covering it's face. A cup of unknown beverage lays on desk before it and by the look of it, it waits somebody.

Where could he be? It was arranged for us to meet here almost half an hour ago.

When the talking cat walks in the bar and the little girl almost starts crying, the mysterious figure just rolls its eyes(if anybody could saw that under the hood), drinks it's beverage to the end then stands up and walks out of the room.

He obviously isn't coming and I'll have to look for him elsewhere.

When some idiot starts bumbling barely understanable words the figure only steps quicker and is gone within few seconds.

Freshmeat
2007-12-01, 02:36 PM
Lights flicker on and off in an ominous and dreadfully clichéd fashion as FM-47, a crimson-red battle-hardened droid enters the nearby cantina. Sporting a fancy Aratech sniper rifle, the robot wanders around the establishment, as if looking for someone, disregarding the surprised looks coming its way.
After what appears to be a fruitless search, FM-47 lowers his weapon ever-so-slightly and begins to speak into a radio attached to its wrist. Predictably enough, the droid's voice sound metallic and completely devoid of any emotion whatsoever.

Observation: He isn't in this cantina either, master. In fact, the meatbag known as Traveling Angel (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=7264) hasn't showed his squishy face anywhere since November 16.

Theory: Perhaps he is plotting against this most *lovely* of cities and its *charming* residents, master. That would explain his prolonged absence.

Eager suggestion: Perhaps we should redouble our efforts in finding him and taking him out. If the meatbag is involved in any shady business, he might put me out of a job and - ... I mean, he'd be violating the right for a meatbag to live and inexplicably not kill one another.

EmeraldRose
2007-12-01, 03:56 PM
*A message capsule arrives on the table in the cantina, in front of the Mandalorian. Glancing around, he presses the button to open it*

*krrkt* You have been chosen. Come to the Administrative offices to pick up your assignment. *krrkt*

About time.

*He gets up from the table and walks out of the cantina*

((Kyrian has decided he doesn't have the time to run a game at the moment. I am now Andre's co-narrator. I relinquish my role; it will be recycled through the ranks.))

EmeraldRose
2007-12-01, 04:10 PM
Upon walking into the spaceport, sentient beings are seen everywhere- drinking, eating, buying, selling, gambling, and killing. Anything and anyone can be found here...for a price.

It's a typical day on Tatooine. :smallamused:

An Imperial Cruiser is suddenly in the skies above Mos Eisley spaceport.

This planet is now under the authority of The Empire. Surrender the Hutts to us, or all will perish!

After the announcement blares its way through the spaceport and environs, the cantina band (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NocFFszldQY) on the stage starts up another tune. Conversation resumes and people continue about their business.

((Alright. Let's get this game started!))

The Mandalorian continues on his way towards the Administrative buildings.

Should be interesting.

EDIT: Please note...some roles will be revised. Not the role itself, but what it is capable of. Those with revised roles will be PMd by myself or Andre. Please stand by for transmission...

Emperor Demonking
2007-12-01, 04:13 PM
"CurlyKitGirl what reason did you have to point?" Said The man clad in black.

Vampiric
2007-12-01, 04:20 PM
((Yoda speak Monty Python Inspector Tiger sketch! Of course, I helped with that. :smallbiggrin:))

Inspector Tiger sketch? I can sort of remember the sketch, but I thought it was called something else.... Also, I can't remember any tigers...:smalltongue:

Figran D'An (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mos_Eisley_Cantina) puts his instrument down....

"The Empire?! Oh noes!!"

Before looking oddly at the droid...

why wasn't it stopped at the door?

The Bushranger
2007-12-01, 04:28 PM
A protocol droid enters the cantina.

Oh dear, oh dear me! What a wretched hive of scum and villiany this place is!

androgial
2007-12-01, 04:51 PM
In a booth at the back of the cantina, a figure sat with three others. each holding cards in their hands. The sabbac pot was quite large at the moment. Bidding was also intense. each held a hold out blaster on thier hips. each were looking to score the sabbac pot and buy thier own ship. A ship ment freedom. The freedom to take only those shipping contracts they wanted. the kind that doesnt get you in trouble with the imperials. Then the Announcement. The game of sabbac intensified. They werent about to let anyone else join in.

Zar Peter
2007-12-01, 05:10 PM
A man in a black trenchcoat wanders through the rainy streets of Tatooine. The falcon. He had to get the falcon. All in his mind concentrated on this fact. But... where to begin the search. A smiling cat crosses his way. He looks up, frighted. A smiling cat... he was sure that would be a sign for something. But... no. The cat flees under his stares beneath a stairway.
So, he could show up at Luckys cantina and watch the cantina band. But who would be there now? No one new about the falcon, all were exited because the Empire is taking over this planet. Ok, let's give them the Hutts if they need them, he needs the falcon. NOW.
Maybe nibleswick knows where it is.

((Ok, we have the player list and an introduction. Could we have some rules and roles or are they secret?))

Pwenet
2007-12-01, 05:10 PM
Walking through the streets is a man clad in a dark robe. Holding a walking cane in front of him, he limps his way down the street, strangely poking ahead with the stick, as if checking to see if anything is in front of him.

A particularly strong gust of wind causes his hood to flutter, revealing a face worn by weather and battles with a 24-hour shadow on his lower jaw that is rapidly going grey, with a ugly looking scan that runs horizontally across the bridge of his nose and scarred tissue over two hollow indentations where on most humans eyes would be. Tugging down the hood, the man grumbles.

"Cursed weather. Back in my day, the wind blew the other way, with sand getting into your boots. How I hate having sand in my boots."

Turning towards the local cantina, the figure then trips over a fleeing cat (Fleeing Coward) and falls to the ground painfully, raising a cloud of dust. Pulling himself up, he spits out blood from a split lip and raises his fist at the sky angrily.

"Sithspawning road! What are we paying taxes for here if they can't properly pave the main street to the bar! That pothole could have killed me! Back in my day, this would be grounds for a REVOLUTION! Young fools, not taking care of the roads."

EmeraldRose
2007-12-01, 05:11 PM
((An update on Role Changes:

The Bounty Hunters, whoever they are...are now Imperial Agents who have infiltrated Mos Eisely under the strict, cruel eye of Darth Vader.

The Lovers: When one is killed/ lynched, the other is no longer killed as well. They also have some other special rules thrown in. They are the only ones aware of the details of these special rules. :smallwink:

EDIT: @ ZP...I'll have Andre put the updated roles into the first post when he gets home.))

Fleeing Coward
2007-12-01, 05:58 PM
((Switches point to TA.
I agree with Freshmeat, first day is alway just random points so might as well get rid of an inactive.))

Timberwolf
2007-12-01, 06:50 PM
The little Sith Lady nods ageement with FM47 and points at Travelling Angel.

Crimmy
2007-12-01, 07:16 PM
whatssss have you donesss, traveling?

Heroic
2007-12-01, 07:26 PM
Sitting at a far end corner in the cantina, smoking a odd-looking metallic pipe, is a dak silhoute; hidden beneath his dark robes. He stares oddy at the cantina band, "What a bunch of fools, wasting their talent in a rotten cantina like this"mumbles him. His reddish-brown eyes glancing everyone, steadily, paciently, with all the time in the world.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-01, 07:33 PM
First post updated with rules. There aren't any hidden rules that you know of. :smallwink:

We will include a couple of activities as the days go on, perhaps Rancor baiting, or Jawa tossing, etc.

Lizard Lord
2007-12-01, 08:00 PM
An ewok carrying a small tube that looks like a light saber hilt walks into the room. He immediately notices the shining protocol droid and walks over to it, staring at it intensely.

Aemoh
2007-12-01, 08:11 PM
A young man, no more than sixteen, is casually drinking a liquid of some kind in a booth. "Man.." he says, to none in particular "Of all the places to start anew, the old man picks here. I mean, look at that fella" *points at Traveling Angel*"That is not the type of person you want to be neighbors with."

Traveling_Angel
2007-12-01, 08:21 PM
Kireny Slane walked into the cantina. She immediately noticed all the suspicious glares sent her way.

Figures. Can a day go by without someone calling me a traitor?

She hadn't always been Kireny Slane, a Corellian girl. Or even Lara Notsil, her previous identity. But Gara Petothel, the Imperial Intelligence agent was long gone. Many knew who she had been, but many were blinded by what she had done against the them, forgetting all that she had done to help.

She looks around her gaze settling on Timberwolf.

Hide in the corner, will you? she thinks to herself.

((Yes, I am roleplaying cross gender, but couldn't pass Kireny/Lara/Gara up. Yes, this does violate the chronology, (Vader's alive) but still the concept is perfect.))

Nibleswick
2007-12-01, 11:02 PM
*CLANG* "OW, SITHSPIT! STUPID BUCKET OF BOLTS!" There was another clang as the dirty, greasy, and sore Captain Nibleswick of the Emerald Star kicked his ship. He called to his Astromech, "Rock, I'm going for a drink, watch the Star." RC-96 tootled in the affirmative.

Latter the good captain walks into the cantina, orders a Lomin Ale, and leans against the bar. Looking around he notices something odd, and says, "Hey what's an Ewok (Lizard Lord) doing on tatooine?

Endeavourl
2007-12-01, 11:24 PM
A T3-M4 rolls into the cantina, the head swiveling around and taking in the surroundings.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/droid/t3m4/img/eu_sm.jpg

Whirrr-bip bip bip beep bip bip whirr whee-bip bop bip bip bip bip zhirr bip biii.

The T3-M4 rolls off into the corner, bumping into timberwolf once before settling down, a red light blinking once every 10 seconds or so.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-12-01, 11:36 PM
A green-skinned Twi'lek strolls into the cantina. She's dressed in simple gear that looks like pilot's leathers. She sits down and orders a drink.
If I knew the shipping lines would be put into lockdown when I touched down on this planet, I'd have refused the job. Looks like I'm stuck here until the Empire gets whatever it is they want here.
She sighs, and drinks from the dirty mug, noticing androgial's game of cards going on in the corner.
I don't suppose I could join, as I don't have any of Tatooine's bloody Hutt money. Just Credits. Not that a traveler like me would be welcome even if I did. mumble mumble gripe. Stuck on a bloody planet that doesn't take Credits. And due for another job in three days. Bloody Imperials.

The Bushranger
2007-12-01, 11:42 PM
An ewok carrying a small tube that looks like a light saber hilt walks into the room. He immediately notices the shining protocol droid and walks over to it, staring at it intensely.

B-RGR looks down at the Ewok. Well! At least not everyone in here is dangerous and alarming!

Kasz
2007-12-01, 11:55 PM
After hearing the loud announcement, Kasz just shrugs and sits at the end of the bar rolling some dice and taking a sip of his drink. He looks at them before beckoning at Cult_of_the_Raven. "Want to play some Klondike?"

(My star wars knowledge is trivial, so don't mind me)

Eldritch Knight
2007-12-02, 12:16 AM
A man cloaked in brown enters the Mos Eisley Cantina, and orders a Correllian Ale. He then moves to a corner and sits quietly, surveying the situation.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-12-02, 12:34 AM
The Twi'lek smiles, briefly, and hops over to the table where Kasz sits.
I think I'll take you up on that offer. My name is Raven Var. I'm a freelance pilot. I touched down on this planet bringing a parts shipment for a podracing guru, when the imperials locked the airspace.
Anyway, deal the cards.

Helgraf
2007-12-02, 12:47 AM
Soft and quiet. The hand is a blur. The autotool is held in the palm, concealed.

He brushes by the droid, stumbling slightly. A curse directed at the mechanical bucket of bolts for being in his way.

The autotool is no longer in his hand.

As he moves across the cantina floor, his good eye remains focused on his objective. The other, a milk-white orb, twitches in the wreckage of the eye-socket; the med-droid had done a poor job repairing the extensive damage and he didn't have the credits to have the eye properly regenerated yet. Soon, though. Soon.

Seeing the Twi'lek and companion with a deck of cards, he pulls back a chair, sets in, and slaps some credits down. "Perhaps when you're done this round, we can play a real better's game - like Pazaak," he rumbled under his breath at Kasz."

Kasz
2007-12-02, 02:07 AM
Ah a pilot, too bad you had to come now it seems, getting grounded. Well my name is Kasz I'm just a mechanic.

Kasz looks up a Helgraf, Oh I don't mind what we play, Though to make it interesting, Three way Pazaak, not only one but two people to contend with it's fine with me after we play a round of Klondike just to test the waters.

Kasz passes out 5 dice to each player before rolling 5 himself, place your bet, you beat the dice you get double back, though don't place too much, save it for later.

Dice (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1402678)
Though Klondike (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dice-play/Games/Klondike.htm) is a pure chance game it's simple.

(looks like that's not how to use the board dice roller, oops)

banjo1985
2007-12-02, 05:51 AM
Captain Pickard remains where he is, looking around at the different alien species in utter disbelief.

"Captains log: This place is crazy. I will use this opportunity to test Jordi's Chameleon Biosuit, to see whether I can integrate more effectively with this strange local populace."

Pickard touches a button on a metal device on his wrist. He glows white for a few seconds, then reappears. It seems as if the chameleon suit has decided to disguise him as Chewbacca.

"GWAAAARRRGH!"

Translation: "Damnit, why can't I morph into something that can talk! Eldritch Knight, help me!"

androgial
2007-12-02, 06:34 AM
The four players look over at the other gamblers but its andro who speaks.

"Sorry but this pot is too high to allow new players in on but you three are welcome to join us for the next game." with that he knocks on the table signifiying his hand is ready for the reveal. A Full dark side court. which wins the whole pot. the other three shake their heads and leave heading out into town. Andro takes a moment to look around the room his glance landing on Fleeing Coward looks like a hutt to me but then who am i to judge others.

"Sabbac Anyone?"

Dr. Bath
2007-12-02, 06:55 AM
A Rodian is sitting in the corner, wearing a tatty jacket and baggy trousers. Around his waist is a belt which carries a large assortment of both high and low-tech weaponry and tools.

"Banchuuna P'naka oo'chana yllk." He is talking in Huttese to a slightly drunk moisture farmer,
"But Greedo did shoot first! It was on the vidicast. And you know it's true."

"Chakpa nu'bana kunpa!" the Rodian replies.

"Take that back! You know as well as I do that Han is a good man! I'll take you down, Bug-face!" The moisture farmers stands up and leans over the table to grab the Rodian. A laser shot is heard and the farmer slumps forward. The canteena falls silent for a moment, then resumes it's usual state of noise and illegal trade.

"P'nacha tuool'ka Kasz no'loko." <I'll see if I can sell his stuff to Kasz>
The Rodian starts rummaging in the farmers pockets for credits and anything of value.

The Bushranger
2007-12-02, 08:03 AM
The protocol droid looks up. Oh my, somebody - he points in the direction of Dr. Bath - shot someone! Oh dear!

Lord Magtok
2007-12-02, 10:27 AM
The bartender glares at the protocol droid (Bushranger).

Hey, we don't serve your kind here.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-02, 11:02 AM
(Game Masters Note - if you decide not to play - that is Ok.

Just PM both me and ER and we'll readjust the role into the game.

Please let us know before the Day 1 Night phase ends (which HAS NOT STARTED YET).

Also - an announcement.
For all you Excel spreadsheet users out there, Zeb the Troll has joined the game. He has taken EmeraldRose's position.)

The Bushranger
2007-12-02, 11:22 AM
My deepest apologies kind sir, but I was instructed by my master to await his arrival at this location. Oh dear, but the Imperial blockade means he will have difficulty in arriving! I assure you I will not cause any trouble for you. He then wanders off to a dark, unobtrusive corner...

Dr. Bath
2007-12-02, 11:33 AM
Having pilfered anything of value from the moisture farmer the Rodian, who looks surprisingly silimar to Greedo, although his skin colour is slightly greener, sidles up next to the protocall droid. "Ba'choona bampo fassa, Blo'nanka tukulo Droid'." <I saw you pointing at me earlier, I wouldn't advise making me an enemy droid.>

He pulls an ominous looking tool from his belt. It looks designed for cutting metal.

<But I think we could get along fine. If you're willing to help me...>

The Bushranger
2007-12-02, 11:40 AM
The droid, having gone into a sleep mode in the corner, says nothing.

(And he also hears no-tink. No-tink!!! :smalltongue:)

Jontom Xire
2007-12-02, 01:13 PM
A strange winged alien, with blue skin and teeth that look like they could strip the flesh off a man's arm in under a second if that man tried to punch him in the face, is sitting in the corner.

"Hmm", he mulls to himself, "if that man is speaking Huttese, doesn't that make him a member of Jabba's gang?". He looks away from The Rodian (Dr Bath) in case he draws attention to himself.

Mordokai
2007-12-02, 02:27 PM
Walking back into the bar, the mysterious cloaked figure looks around too see if there is anything interesting to do. Obviously not finding what it was looking for outside, it notices Kasz and the others who turn him away from their game of cards. It approaches Kasz and says to him:

"This game of yours looks interesting and I wish to try. What are the stakes?"

Korias
2007-12-02, 03:51 PM
A young boy, no older than 15, wearing a blue t-shirt and jeans, suddenly appears out of thin air. He holds in his hand a baseball bat and yo-yo, but that doesnt change the fact he's now in a giant space-ship hangar.

Gah! Why does Zoda keep having to do this to me! I swear! One single little incident and suddenly he's trying to kill me! WHY!
Shouts Mike Jones, hero of the NES game Startropics.
Wait... I'm not on Miracola anymore, am I? And what is that Rodian-Bath thing speaking?

Ominous
2007-12-02, 04:12 PM
A grizzled man with dark hair and plain colored clothes looks over at the now dead moisture farmer. That's only the third one...It seems the bar is behind its dead costumer quota for the day. He then looks over at the protocol droid, The Bushranger. I can't stand protocol droids. I didn't think they were allowed in here. The man turns back to his drink.

Heroic
2007-12-02, 06:00 PM
"And who is that one? says the hooded man pointing at Travelling Angel. "Surely is some suspicious individual."

Dr. Bath
2007-12-02, 06:07 PM
((Rodians apparently speak Huttese now, at least that's what Greedo speaks, and I have nothing else to base it off. Unless Wikipedia lied to me.))

"An'chaka mol'kju puunta!" <What are you looking at, boy?> the Rodian strides over to 'Mike Jones'.

"Ak'pana pk'nokte fluuba. Baul'ko pusa nomgra." <Don't fear what you don't know. Otherwise you'll have reason to fear it.>

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-02, 06:19 PM
(Game master clarification. I had at least one question, and wanted to try to clear it up.

The wolves in this game - the Imperial Agents, and the Huttese Gangsters winning conditions are as follows:

The Imperial Agents must eliminate the Huttese Gangsters AND equal/outnumber the Rebels (Villagers) to achieve their win.

The same in reverse is for the Huttese Gangsters:
The Huttese Gangsters must eliminate the Imperial Agents AND equal/outnumber the Rebels (Villagers) to achieve their win.

The optional mission rules - the pursuit of the Lovers - is not so much for the win, but to ensure they don't *lose*. If the wolves kill their targets - they don't automatically win the game. If they achieve their objective but are still wiped out - their side finishes the game with a Draw.

We wanted to throw in some more Star Wars-like rules for Han and Leia - and I personally despise the traditional "Lovers" role.

Please pm me with any questions.)

Lizard Lord
2007-12-02, 06:26 PM
Elel, the ewok will at Kireny Slane (Traveling Angel, wondering why everyone is so mad at that one.

Vampiric
2007-12-02, 06:55 PM
Figran D'an is still wondering at why there are any droids at all in the cantina.... the electric field should have stopped them....

However, he decides that he doesn't like the look of the blue, winged-thing in the corner.... Jontom Xire

topher
2007-12-02, 08:21 PM
Sitting alone in the corner of a bar, the cloaked figure says nothing. It simply raises its hand and points at Kasz.

Traveling_Angel
2007-12-02, 10:14 PM
Elel, the ewok will at Kireny Slane (Traveling Angel, wondering why everyone is so mad at that one.

Long story, but the Cliff notes version is that she was born to two Imp intel agents, became a prodigy, infiltrated an elite Rebel squad (under the name Lara Notsil), had a change of heart, but was discovered, then she faked her own death to sneak away and become Kirney Slane. On top of this, many Rebels know the full story.

See why people are suspicious?

((other reason: I hadn't posted yet))

Skippy
2007-12-02, 11:10 PM
Inspector Tiger sketch? I can sort of remember the sketch, but I thought it was called something else.... Also, I can't remember any tigers...:smalltongue:

((It's called the Agatha Christie Sketch))

The green man walks around, looking carefully at everyone in the room.

"As I was saying before, nobody must leave the room, I must ask of you. Powerful, the Dark Side is, and suspicious, I am, of everybody in this room, of having embraced the Dark Side. Of Zeb the Troll, suspicious particularly, I am."

Zeb The Troll
2007-12-03, 05:34 AM
A beleaguered traveller walks in to the cantina and takes a seat near the gambling. It's always piqued his interest but he was never any good at it. So he watches closely, hoping to learn some new trick or strategy.

Hey, did you (pointing at Cult of the Raven) just switch out dice? Is that allowed?

The Bushranger
2007-12-03, 07:17 AM
B-RGR comes out of recharge mode, but, oddly, stays quiet.

Shishnarfne
2007-12-03, 09:59 AM
After the set finished, Tech Morr quietly looked up from the Ommni box he'd been playing for the weekend. Wouldn't do to miss a note for a mob... especially not with the Fiery Figrin D'an playing lead. He'd hear about it... and then Figrin'd keep his Ommni. Forever.

Well, best to keep the band leader happy... so Tech kept a watchful eye on Jontom Xire, trying to backup his bandleader

Heroic
2007-12-03, 10:13 AM
The cloaked figure stands up, and goes to the bar to get a drink. While sipping the beverage, he looks at the droid who has just come out of recharg mode.

Shadow
2007-12-03, 11:21 AM
A zabrak merc enters and scans the crowd. Beneath his long overcoat lay the slightest glint of metal betraying armor underneath. As he makes his way through the cantina without so much as a look at the bartender his hand never strays far from the hold out blaster at his side.

Look at these fools. He thinks to himself. All bark and no bite.

Now where might I find the one known as Solo? I've heard tell that he frequents places of villany like this one.

"What are you looking at? Mind your business droid!"

A tiny spark in the air runs down your skin as the Bushranger's droid powers down, violently, smoke rising from it's processors, with but a glance from the Sith trained Zabrak known as The Shadow.

Skippy
2007-12-03, 02:00 PM
((I just got word from Raiser B1ade. He's ill right now, and the hospital network filters won't allow him to enter the forums. He'd appreciate not getting autolynched or anything, given the case. Thanks a lot))

Ominous
2007-12-03, 03:00 PM
The grizzled man looks over at the now powered down protocol droid. Hoping that it is permanently disabled he thinks, Now that's much better. The bar is starting to catch up to its quota.

Heroic
2007-12-03, 03:44 PM
The cloaked figure rises from his seat at the cantina bar, and walks towards the exit. He leaves the cantina in order to breathe some fresh air. "Ahhhh... I needed some calmness after being so long inside that noisy place". He reveals his medium-lenght dark hair and his human skin, by removing his hood.

After a while he re-enters the cantina, to find the powered down protocol droid. As a compassionate person, he tries to see what has gone wrong with it.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-03, 08:33 PM
((I just got word from Raiser B1ade. He's ill right now, and the hospital network filters won't allow him to enter the forums. He'd appreciate not getting autolynched or anything, given the case. Thanks a lot))

Thanks! He'll be fine.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-03, 09:41 PM
(Disclaimer – any mention of Imperial Agents, the Empire, Jedi, or Huttese gagsters on the daily lynches will only be flavor text.)

A Jawa sandcrawler makes it way slowly over the dunes, hoping to arrive at Mos Eisley before the suns set.

The Imperial blockade has raised tensions on everyone on the planet, from all the citizens in the cantina all the way out to the deepest Tuskan Raider buried under a sand dune.

Night descends quickly on the desert planet as the twin suns Tatoo I and Tatoo II both set.

The cantina, hive of scum and villainy that it is, get’s rowdier and rowdier as the day progresses. Blockade means water rationing, it means no luxury items, and it means NO BEER. The citizens are looking for someone to blame, and that someone is Kireny Slane (Traveling Angel).

Sensing that she is causing quite a lot of hostility, Kireny Slane stands up, finishes her drink, drops a couple of credits, steps over a dead Pau'an, and briskly walks to the exit. As she leaves, several regulars and a few irregulars also stand up to follow her out.

She steps to the left, walking down an alley way – a seasoned intelligence officer, she knew she was being followed. Hearing voices behind her, she pulled her camouflaged cloak tighter, and hurried into the shadows. Donning her static gloves she easily scaled the wall of a three story apartment building.

Her pursuers drew their pistols, and started firing.

She watched as they entered the basement floor of the building and began to make their way up.

With a sigh, she pulled out a long tube from her cloak. From the tube she pulled a collection of tubes, and unsheathed a miniature low-powered wave board.

She aimed it – more of directed it – in the direction a Jawa Sandcrawler lit up in the distance.

**FOOOOOOSSSSFFFF** she drops to the top of the Sandcrawler, safe for now.

The Jawa Sandcrawler continued on to the morning with Kireny Slane riding on the top. 420 miles from Mos Eisley, she slid off the Sandcrawler and leaped onto the top of a sand dune.

She gathered her bearings as the Sandcrawler moved on it’s way, when she noticed three shadows moving behind her….

Kireny Slane (Traveling Angel) was attacked by Tuskan Raiders. Kireny Slane (Traveling Angel) was a Rebel (Villager).

Day 1 Ends Now.

Night 1 Begins Now, and ends at 9:00 PM EST (-5 GMT) Tuesday, Dec 4.

PM All night actions to both Andre Fairchilde and EmeraldRose.

Zar Peter
2007-12-04, 03:57 PM
Night falls and no sight of the Falcon. And Kireny Slane is dead. Such a shame, but I told her, she will not find it in the Cantina. You only find trouble in the Cantina, I told her. Need a place for the night but tomorrow, I think I look at Mos Eisley. Yes, that would be a good place for the falcon.

Ominous
2007-12-04, 04:08 PM
Night falls and no sight of the Falcon. And Kireny Slane is dead. Such a shame, but I told her, she will not find it in the Cantina. You only find trouble in the Cantina, I told her. Need a place for the night but tomorrow, I think I look at Mos Eisley. Yes, that would be a good place for the falcon.

For a bar this place dies down rather early. As soon as the evening set in, everyone seemed to leave. The grizzled man empties his glass and heads for his hotel room, if you would call the closet they gave him a room.

The Bushranger
2007-12-04, 04:54 PM
B-RGR sits quietly in the corner. Its auto-repair circuits, well, auto-repairing.

North
2007-12-04, 04:54 PM
Yub yub says the Ewok

Mordokai
2007-12-04, 05:24 PM
Night falls, and with it, shadows grow longer. In a desolate alley the cloacked figure meets with the one it was apperaently waiting, but it never came. It looks him up and says to it:

"You are late. Too bad, but there is nothing more for me to help you with."

With that, the loone figure once again starts walking away, soon disapering.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-04, 10:11 PM
Above Tatooine the Imperial Super Star Destroyer – a ship so large it generates its own small orbit of debris.

On planetside, hidden in a safe house, the imperial agents are restless. The house is a hive of activity, troops inventorying explosives, inspecting laser rifles, and making nefarious plans.

The guest bed room has been renovated for the Sith Lord. The door is closed, but inside – if you listen with your ear to the door you can hear…

Haaawch. Pffffft. Haaawch. Pffffft. *
“What is thy bidding my master?”

“Report, Vader.”

“We have arrived at Tatooine and have infiltrated Mos Eisley spaceport. Everything is proceeding as according to plan. Soon Princess Leia will be under our control, and the power of the Hutts will be no more.

I am dispatching a squad of troopers to eliminate a known rebel. Reportedly he is a fair leader and organizer, and dispatching him will help to overcome any resistance we may encounter.”

On the other side of Mos Eisley, a figure known for his own nefarious plots and escapades leaves the cantina. Although the cantina is open 26 hours a day, every day of the week, the happy hour is only during daylight – and the taco bar closes at sunset.

A figure makes arrangement with some friends to meet in the morning, and he walks out of the cantina to make his way home. He sees a checkpoint ahead – Storm Troopers looking for some droids. Having no fear, he presents his papers to the sergeant, yawns and waits to be waived ahead.

“Come with us.” Two troopers stand in front of him, their masks expressionless, their hands holding their pistols, their fingers on the triggers.

He looks around. “Who, me?”

“Come with us, we have to verify your identity.”

“I haven’t done anything wrong!”

Another trooper approaches with a stun wand and a riot shield.

“Come with us now!”

“Ok, ok, no problem, no problem. I’m a taxpayer.”

The troopers take the citizen into a back room, and promptly shoot him. Twice.

Whitehelm was killed by the Imperial Agents. He was a Rebel (Villager).

“I hate droids.”

“hrrgriihsghh.”

He speaks louder “I SAID “I HATE DROIDS”

“grcddigkks.”

“No, droids like ANdroids. Wait. What did you say?”

“grcd mak cdigkks.”

“You’re kidding. What’s he doing here? Stay here. I’ll be back with a couple more guys.”

38 minutes later, men approach the android, surround it, pick it up, and place it in a box. They then pick up the box, place it into a land speeder, and careen off to report to their own boss.

The slug beast Jabba the Hutt greeted the android with humor. “Humm mumm wanu pwana pwu.”

The androids response was muted, it wasn’t sure what it was doing here, and wasn’t sure how to proceed.

“The master says that you are to remain here until your own master’s debt has been repaid.”

The android was not computing the scenario – where should it go?

“HWa fhuun twa guk do”

“The master says never mind, we’ll just disassemble you and sell your scrap to the Jawas. It’ll be more profitable and fun for us.”

The android is turned off.

Endeavourl, the android T3-M4, was killed by the Huttesse Gangsters. Endeavourl was an Imperial Agent.

Day 2 Begins now!
Day 2 Ends Thursday, Dec 6th at 9:00 PM EST (-5 GMT).

Eldritch Knight
2007-12-04, 10:24 PM
"Imps and Hutts. Lovely. Two of the biggest buckets of scum in the galaxy on the same planet. It would be just perfect if they wiped each other out, and left the rest of us alone."

"You seem a little uncomfortable, Shadow. Perhaps you had better come in and sit down in the coolness of the cantina. I've got an open tab. Come, sit, We'll talk and share stories of grand schemes."

North
2007-12-04, 10:40 PM
Shadow haboo ando dabo olp wakka! Idy subu! Aboo lart wakka ado yub sutu! Gubb ub iig luk tert yub!!!

Ominous
2007-12-04, 10:52 PM
The grizzled man returns to the cantina, orders his favorite drink, and takes the same seat that he always takes when in Mos Eisley. He looks over and sees the droid in the corner, "It seems that he managed to keep from being taken by the Jawas."

Fleeing Coward
2007-12-04, 11:57 PM
Great, first I lose my way and end up in the same place as a bunch of weirdos who don't even speak english and now they're chasing shadows and killing each other? Think I'll stay just stay under this table until this all boils over.

Meowth hides under a table tryign to ignore the Ewok's(North) strange sounds.

((Thought the rule of Shadow says we lynch him if he isn't dead on the third day, not the second))

Lizard Lord
2007-12-05, 12:01 AM
Elel silently stares at the talking cat (Fleeing Coward), that does not appear to like his fellow ewok.

Zeb The Troll
2007-12-05, 12:54 AM
Talking cats don't bother me nearly as much as talking teddy bears.

That thing (North) creeps me out a bit.

Skippy
2007-12-05, 01:07 AM
"I don't like it. Too simple, too clear cut.
The murderers, we must find. And accusations, everyone makes. But about a particular one, worried, I am.

*Point at North*

Jontom Xire
2007-12-05, 04:53 AM
Okay i'm back but i'm not totally sure whats going on yet. I'm just gonna point at myself until I come up with something better.

Yeah I agree Raiser, I think you are suspicious too.

Plus I don't like people who point at themselves.

Vampiric
2007-12-05, 07:03 AM
"I think Eldritch Knight is the suspicious one here...."

Shishnarfne
2007-12-05, 09:28 AM
It had been a rough morning for a musician: up very early to play for a bunch of customers not yet inebriated enough to ignore the music. Sometimes, it's a lucky thing to play for the best. Maybe some of the patrons would actually appreciate it.

Then, bad news on entering the cantina: two citizens taken out during the night, one by the Hutts, and the other by the Imps. That would drive up suspicions (and maybe bar business), but the scene was taking on all the trimmings of a brewing lynch mob. Fingers were flying, and my boss Figrin had already leveled his finger at one of the locals. Well, the first accusation had been pointing at the Zabrak known as the Shadow, and it sure looked like the boss had leveled his finger at the accuser... I figured I'd level a finger at The Bushranger droid. He'd stayed late in the Cantina and didn't appear to have restarted yet... A long night, perhaps?

The Bushranger
2007-12-05, 10:22 AM
B-RGR notices he's been pointed out, but (surprisingly for a protocol droid) has enough common sense not to raise an issue over it, as it would attract the attention of the surly cantina crowd to his valuable being, especially the Rodian known as Dr. Bath.

Emperor Demonking
2007-12-05, 11:36 AM
"Hello Radikal, it is wrong of you to impersiante a jedi. But it's also wrong to be Shadow."

Skippy
2007-12-05, 11:48 AM
""Hello Radikal, it is wrong of you to impersiante a jedi."

((Well, I have never said I am a jedi. I am not saying I'm Yoda, I'm just speaking like him. Who says is not some racial stuff? I am RPing a guy of the same race as Yoda, but I'm not RPing him. I know it's suicidal to do so.))

Mordokai
2007-12-05, 12:02 PM
The cloaked figure, this time with his hood down walks up to the talking cat and says to him:

Hey cat(Fleeing coward), I heard you saying something about you wanting to go to Pewter city, correct? If my informations are correct, there is a poratal to the west side of the city that leads to Cerulean city. It's not Pewter, but they are within stonethrow, so you shouldn't have problems."

With that, Mordokai picks himself up and continues forward on his path.

Helgraf
2007-12-05, 12:56 PM
"Can't trust people that point at themselves. Last time I saw that happen, I was the Dark Lord Moldypants. I think. THat was some strong liquor."

*points at Raiser*

Ominous
2007-12-05, 02:02 PM
Raiser, if you think you're a Hutt or an Imperial, who am I to disagree? *points at Raiser_B1ade*

Raiser Blade
2007-12-05, 02:10 PM
Ummm guys I don't know if you heard but I was at the hospital and not able to log into the site for 9 days. I hadn't read the thread and I was just trying to make sure I didn't get auto lynched.

I have no idea who anybody is or what the heck is going on so i'm trying to catch up in the thread.

*point at north

Ominous
2007-12-05, 02:16 PM
A likely story. (Yes, we saw. Don't get so defensive. Now that you've changed your point, I'll change mine.)

The grizzled man stops looking in Raiser_B1ade's direction and shifts his eyes to the Ewok, North.

North
2007-12-05, 02:20 PM
Wig hik yub! Mudoo ebu!

there actually is a pattern/code to my nonsense Ewok words. Im actually surprised with all these strategists no ones picked up on it yet. :smallwink:

Zar Peter
2007-12-05, 05:39 PM
Went to the spaceport today. No sign of the falcon. A wretched beggar with three hands (the fourth he had lost in a battle he described for about 1/2 an hour), told me that he saw it months ago but i don't know if he's really reliable.
At last he mentioned the name "Eldritch Knight" once, maybe he knows more about it.

banjo1985
2007-12-05, 06:08 PM
Chewbacca raises his arm and points at Shadow

"GRRRRAAAAAWWWGGGHHHH!"

Heroic
2007-12-05, 06:08 PM
The human sitting in the cantina oddly stares at an Ewok (North) "And who is that one? Hmmmm... Looks like an odd one".

Nibleswick
2007-12-05, 06:21 PM
Still unable to repair his ship, Captain Nibleswick trudges into the cantina for some breakfast. He sighs, "If I don't get of this rock soon I'll go out of business."
He starts toward the bar, but trips over an Ewok(North). Nibleswick picks himself up and orders something to eat at the bar.

Heroic
2007-12-05, 06:38 PM
The man goes into the direction of Captain Nibleswick, " I heard you have a damaged ship, may I take a look at it? My name is Palorin, Palorin Swordheart"

androgial
2007-12-05, 07:10 PM
nothing good ever came from accusing without evidence, then again evidence was hard to come by. still think that out of place talking cat Fleeing Coward looks like a hutt. but maybe the others had information i didnt. all i knew was everyone was getting edgy. 2 rebels and 1 imperial agent were gone. not good odds for the people who lived here. not good at all. id estimate a 26.75 million to 1 against the people at this point. good thing im not corellian, i hear its instinctive in them. tell them the odds and they try to beat it, and some how acomplishing it.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-05, 08:21 PM
Autolynch update
The following 3 players need to vote by the end of this voting phase or be autolynched:

Ezlo
Khaldan
Strategos

(This list will decrease/be edited as players vote.)

Crimmy
2007-12-05, 08:34 PM
Mmmmm, an Ewoksssss
Maybe you, Ewok sssir (North)
would like some Deathsssticksss?

evnafets
2007-12-05, 08:53 PM
((Ok, I guess an autolynch warning is enough to get me to break my silence))

I don't trust this bandwagon, much like the one against Travelling Angel yesterday. That one was started because TA hadn't been around lately. It should have been abandoned when he turned up. There would have been more argument defending him - the gangsters and imperials were more than happy to see him go.

Today - we seem to have settled upon the Ewok North as a target. Probably again just a rebel/villager as well. So I'm going to go with some of these bandwagonning sheep.

evnafets points at TheCrimsonMage

Kasz
2007-12-05, 10:09 PM
Kasz looks at banjo1985 I wonder why I didn't notice yesterday but you were a man before donning a hologram or something, are you trying to hide something?

whitehelm
2007-12-05, 11:01 PM
I just want to say that I think its hilarious that its the first game in a long time that I didn't have a role...and I got killed first.

Helgraf
2007-12-06, 12:47 AM
Only a fool wears crimson to a cantina...

Helgraf points at TheCrimsonMage

Zar Peter
2007-12-06, 01:38 AM
((...And could you spare Ezlo at least another round? He posted in the Fatbelly contest thread his excusion))

Freshmeat
2007-12-06, 03:02 AM
I don't trust this bandwagon, much like the one against Travelling Angel yesterday. That one was started because TA hadn't been around lately. It should have been abandoned when he turned up.

(Under normal circumstances, I actually would have changed my vote. Other than TA however (before he showed up), I didn't find any other painfully obvious inactives, though by now it looks like Khaldan and Strategos will be auto'd indeed).

Statement: It appears the furball/ewok North has gathered much suspicion lately. It doesn't look like anyone is willing to stand up for him, which leads me to believe he's unaffiliated with neither the Hutts nor the Imperials, though that probably means he's not a Jedi either.

Observation: This model can't help but notice that it wasn't until Shadow's incrimination that North supposedly became a suspicious persona. Since it seems likely that North is little more than one of the many lowly meatbags that inhabit this planet like a nest of worms, it might be prudent to find out where Shadow's loyalties lie.

Jontom Xire
2007-12-06, 03:51 AM
Freshmeat is using the Evnafets bandwagon model. I've always found it a reliable one, so I'm switching to vote for Shadow as well.

By the same token, it is strange that the Raiser bandwagon never got very far. Perhaps Raiser has the support that North doesn't.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-06, 06:28 AM
((4????? And could you spare Ezlo at least another round? He posted in the Fatbelly contest thread his excusion))

3 Now as one voted. I edited the post.

Ezlo hasn't voted here for two days - that's 5 calendar days. He also hasn't contacted us. I'll look on Werewolf Central, but it's not fair to the village if he's signed up but doesn't participate.

Zeb The Troll
2007-12-06, 06:46 AM
((And could you spare Ezlo at least another round? He posted in the Fatbelly contest thread his excusion))((Unfortunately, Ezlo's stated problem is that he won't have access to a computer for several months. I don't think that justifies him not being autolynched in this game. Or maybe instead of an autolynch an adminitrative drop for reasons beyond his control. Either way he shouldn't be kept on as a player in this game.))

topher
2007-12-06, 09:07 AM
It seems like many are changing their votes away from North. That’s reason enough for me to point at North.

Jontom Xire
2007-12-06, 09:39 AM
It seems like many are changing their votes away from North. That’s reason enough for me to point at North.

Ooh, ooh, bad guy!!

1) Specious/incorrect reasoning: there are not many people changing their point away from North.

2) Pointing at suspected innocent/trying to give bandwagon momentum against non-bad guy.

If there were many people stopping pointing at North it would be because they believe him to be innocent. In general if bad guys are pointing at one of their own and a bandwagon starts to form, they often stick with it because when the lynch happens they get to seem innocent because they helped lynch one of their own. Also if the guy isn't innocent and they point away as a bandwagon forms they become suspicious later. So barring double bluffs, if a bandwagon starts to crumble after it is well formed it is probably because the person it is pointed at is innocent. Topher (admittedly not a veteran or experienced player who would know these things from experience) is arguing the opposite case. However his argument is specious and not apparently thought out, so I figure he's just throwing out a random excuse to jump on the bandwagon. However the reason he's throwing out seems designed to encourage others to stick to the bandwagon, so that makes me think he's VERY suspicious. Vote we lynch him next turn. However not this turn because I want to try to save North on the grounds that I think he's innocent and lynch Shadow on the grounds that I think he may not be (and also there's more support behind lynching Shadow - sorry, old buddy).

Those who play these games frequently are now rubbing their chins and saying "hmm, that Jontom is obviously not playing in enough simultaneous games!"

Korias
2007-12-06, 10:41 AM
Shadow, Are you the cause of this trouble? says Mike Jones, sitting at one of the tables. After all, Even the guys on C-Island have heared of you...

Skippy
2007-12-06, 10:49 AM
Shadow, Are you the cause of this trouble? says Mike Jones, sitting at one of the tables. After all, Even the guys on C-Island have heared of you...

((All I've got to say is kudos to you. That game is truly amazing and you are the second person I know that have played it. Me being the first one, of course))

Vampiric
2007-12-06, 11:40 AM
Specious

(Don't you mean 'special'?:smallconfused:)

"I think that Shadow needs to show his true colours...."

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-06, 02:05 PM
((Unfortunately, Ezlo's stated problem is that he won't have access to a computer for several months. I don't think that justifies him not being autolynched in this game. Or maybe instead of an autolynch an adminitrative drop for reasons beyond his control. Either way he shouldn't be kept on as a player in this game.))

Ok. Got it. Go ahead and drop Ezlo from the game.

Thanks!

Freshmeat
2007-12-06, 02:46 PM
(Khaldan and Strategos haven't been online for a few days, so I suppose they'll be auto'd.

In regards to Ezlo (or any other of these quick autolynchees): suppose he had a role. Would it have been been redistributed amongst the players who currently don't have a role or would it have disappeared from the game?

In the latter case, I guess that asking what role he had would be wishful thinking of epic proportions, right?)

CurlyKitGirl
2007-12-06, 02:57 PM
"Mummy, the nasty cat's gone now hasn't he? Because I want to see Hans Sowo and cuggle a Ewot now. And I want to watch that nasty swug fing make dat stupid Pwincess dance." said the little girl as she began looking behind the sets. "And tan I dis pitty pwop gun?" she says taking the 'pwop gun' and aiming it at crimson.

Cult_of_the_Raven
2007-12-06, 03:21 PM
The Green Twi'lek steps out from a corner of the cantina, where she'd been polishing a strange-looking mechanical device.

On one hand, I see that Ewok. Ewoks are sly, sneaky little buggers, possibly even sneaky enough to work for the hutts or the imperials.
on the other, there's that shadow guy, who is also a sly, sneaky player. He looks like an Imperial sympathizer.

I think I'd like to see Shadow go.

Dr. Bath
2007-12-06, 03:23 PM
The Rodian has been tinkering with a small device in the corner. It looks like a flare gun, but is covered in dials and antennae.

He waves it around tentatively, waiting for a response, but nothing is forthcoming. He stuffs it back into a jacket pocket and walks over to the Protocol droid.

"Numpaa, koon'ta plooti daaynu!" he laughs, "Kapta nooka buusa nafasa tu'looku, boosa tuun ploct'ee foona beedu. Punchaa doonka pusaa t'linga funsa. Buusa nupa yunna fuupo bolkeo." <Now, I hope you don't think I'm trying to take advantage of you!> <I just want you to help me, you see, I only speak Huttese, but on this dustbowl that puts me at a disadvantage. Cultural mistrust and all that. I just want you to give me a hand here, I need a translator, since this fish I was sold is a dud.>

The Rodian sits down next to the droid and pulls an ugly looking fish out of his ear-hole and puts it on the table, where it flops about a bit.

<I think it was that Captain Nibbleswick who sold it to me. He said it would translate for me. It doesn't work though. Lousy, no good, swindling, beatni....>

He leans back and continues his muttering, glaring angrily about the canteena for the so-called 'Captain'.

The Bushranger
2007-12-06, 06:36 PM
<Oh dear, I'm sorry, my good sir,> B-RGR says, <but the Babelfish scam has been running for some time now. I am quite frankly surprised that you were not aware of that.>

Heroic
2007-12-06, 08:15 PM
"I agree with you B-RGR, that scum who sold you the translator must give you your money back..." says Palorin, and after that, he leaves the cantina for a while.

EmeraldRose
2007-12-06, 09:20 PM
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3176/mandain0.png

The Mandalorian feels a sudden tug at his belt, and reaches down to grab the nimble fingers that were trying to pinch the belt pouch.

What've we got here? A little rat? Right then, run little rat.

He throws the little ewok to the floor, and draws his heavy blaster, standing to aim better.

I said...run.

The ewok, eyes wide, begins to run back and forth across the cantina, though legs and under tables, knocking over drinks, beings, and tables. The blaster shots from the Mandalorian follow him through the cantina. As other beings come into the line of fire, they see the target, and pull out their own blasters to fire. The inside of the cantina becomes more hazardous (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz3nvkwWTLU&feature=related) to move in than a mine field!

In the aftermath of the spontaneous fight, the bodies are counted, and are surprisingly few (which tells something of the quality of shooting going on, hazards of time spent in a bar? :smallamused: ):

North was lynched. He was a rebel (villager).
Khaldan was caught in the crossfire (autolynched). He was a Huttese Gangster.
Strategos was caught in the crossfire (autolynched). He was an Imperial agent.
There is one other body found. It is unidentifiable due to the number of blaster shots it took. The only person not accounted for who was in the cantina when the fight broke out was Ezlo. There is not enough left of the body to identify his role, if he had one.

The Mandalorian is seen calmly leaving the scene, leaving the clean up for the staff.

Still got it.

Night Begins Now and Ends in 24 hours, or when all Night Actions have been received. PM all actions to myself and to Andre.

Zeb The Troll
2007-12-07, 12:49 AM
(Heh. Is that "We're not going to autolynch him, but he's not in the game anymore, but if he is able to come back we want to be able to give him his original role" for Ezlo?)

Jontom Xire
2007-12-07, 03:48 AM
Once again the Evnafets' bandwagon theorum holds true. Unfortunately once again it fails to derail a bandwagon.

I still think Topher is VERY suspect, I will be pointing at him next day, and hope many of you follow me to give him a well deserved lynching.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-07, 07:05 AM
(Heh. Is that "We're not going to autolynch him, but he's not in the game anymore, but if he is able to come back we want to be able to give him his original role" for Ezlo?)

(Heh. No, that's a 'he's out of the game and we've probably reassigned his role but are not sharing to protect the innocent.')

(We have all the inputs - a record I think at how fast :smallbiggrin: Now we just need to write the kill scenes. I'll have the update as soon as possible, but it probably won't be until at least 7:00 Eastern Standard (-5 GMT).

Shadow
2007-12-07, 11:22 AM
"Hello Radikal, it is wrong of you to impersiante a jedi. But it's also wrong to be Shadow."
I don't think I could have said it better, the sith thought to himself.Here we go again with the "It's day two so let's kill Shadow" idea.
And I missed day two completely unfortunately.
All of the veteran players trhat joined the beginnings of a bandwagon against me....
You're all on my radar....
Too bad I'm not online often enough lately to make that a credible threat.
But just so you know, I'm watching you.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-07, 07:44 PM
Night time at the Mos Eisley Cantina. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX3sI0q5iMI)

The card game was a constant – players would wait their turn, and be shuffled in, would win big – or lose big, and leave the table. The next person in line would have their shot, and more than likely leave their weekly earnings on the table. The pot grew larger and larger until the Mandalorian Bounty Hunter killed three people and an ewok. After the dust settled, and the blood was wiped away, the game began again. Two extremely disgruntled players left with the intention of exacting some revenge - on each other.

A short distance away...
A road block command post sergeant hears one person say “He knows where Leia is! Capture him and he’ll tell you!”

Meanwhile...
On the Jabba the Hutt’s slave barge the subject of that first conversation was lucky enough to have an audience with Jabba the Hutt himself “He knows where Han Solo is! If you grab him, he’ll tell you everything!”

Jabba’s senior captain devised a plan to capture their quarry, devised a message to draw the quarry, and gave the directions to this gangsters. “Give him this message, and make sure you get him and the landspeeder…” (at this moment an Imperial dropship landed at the spaceport and the underling didn’t hear the following) “…and bring him to Jabba.”

His underling unfortunately took that plan the he heard and added a bomb. :smallsmile:

The plan in action:

The radio crackled “Mik likn dee moh.” (The landspeeder is in place.)

“Now say over, over.”

A little man moved out of sight into an alley way, but staying near enough to the landspeeder.

“Sigh. Mik likn dee moh…ovah” (Sigh. The landspeeder is in place…over.)

On top of an apartment building a block away, the other end of the radio conversation responded “Excellent, now stay out of sight, over.”

“Drup qwin jr dee “ovah?” (Why do I have to say “over”?)

“Say over again, over.”

“Grrr…Drup qwin jr dee “ovah?” ovah” (Grrr… Why do I have to say “over”, over.)

“That way I know your message is over, over….”

The two continued to argue for the next 20 minutes and breaking radio silence until they saw their quarry – upon which they immediately blew up their bomb killing…

Figran D'An (Vampiric) was killed by the Huttese Gangsters. Figran D'An (Vampiric) was a Rebel (Villager).

Meanwhile the Imperial Agents rounded up their own target and were moving him to a location for “interrogation.”

“Princess who? What are you talking about? I have no clue as to who that is, or why that pertains to anything. Hey what is that thing dropping on me…”

The bomb that blew up Vampiric was so powerful it lifted the landspeeder into the air, moved it two blocks, where it landed on Helgraf. Since he was in Imperial Agent custody, and they were going to kill him anyway, Helgraf was killed by Imperial Agents. Helgraf was a Rebel (Villager).

At the stardock, a scruffy smuggler smiles and acts as if he belongs right where he is – for he really does. He thought everything was cleared with the Hutt, but obviously the Hutt had a longer memory than Han had money in the bank account. Being a rebel sure didn’t pay well.

“Uh oh. There looks like there’s someone messing with the Millennium Falcon… who is that guy?” Han walked up to the figure that looks like he’s checking over some forms.

The man dressed in red looking at the Millenium Falcon's forms says “Can I help you?”

“Yes” and with that word Han Solo drew his pistol and shot the person. “Please don’t touch my ship.”

Captain Picard (Banjo1985) was killed by Han Solo. Han drew first, and no amount of cinematic revisionism by Lucas is going to change that. Banjo1985 was an Imperial Agent.

Day 3 Starts Now - 48 Hours to Vote
Day 3 will end at 8:00PM EST (-5 GMT) Sunday Dec 9th

Korias
2007-12-07, 07:50 PM
Its day three.

Therefore, Rule of Shadow.

Raiser Blade
2007-12-07, 08:13 PM
Its day three.

Therefore, Rule of Shadow.

The rule of shadow is bull and everyone knows it.

It sounds like you are just trying to divert attention from someone else.

Didn't jontom say we should point at topher.

Unless someone comes up with something better that's a good enough target for me.

North
2007-12-07, 08:21 PM
Agh! Wakka!:smallfrown:

Says the ghost of the Ewok through the Force.

Lizard Lord
2007-12-07, 08:22 PM
Elel looks around puzzled.
He has heard about this 'Rule of Shadow' several times and only has a vague idea as to what it is about.

Heroic
2007-12-07, 08:22 PM
As for now, I suspect of topher, he looks edgy.
Said Palorin

Timberwolf
2007-12-07, 09:15 PM
The little Sith lady looks daggers at Shadow, another Sith, by his poor attempt at a swagger, one of the new breed. She doesn't understand this "Rule of Shadow" business either so she points at Topher and tries to force choke him

Kasz
2007-12-07, 09:45 PM
Oh hey, turns out banjo was a bad guy!

Skippy
2007-12-07, 10:54 PM
"Korias, weird, I find, that in the Rule of Shadow you believe. Wrong, it has proved itself to be, and in the Force, we should believe instead.

Lizard Lord
2007-12-07, 11:27 PM
Elel hears allot about this topher guy, and everyone talks like they think he has done something bad.

Eldritch Knight
2007-12-07, 11:56 PM
We seem to be forgetting that there is an exception to the Rule of Shadow, and that's not the case here.

Points at Shadow

The Bushranger
2007-12-08, 12:26 AM
I would like to say that the odds of this Rule of Shadow existing are approximately eighty-five hundred to one! B-RGR shifts uneasily at the continued presence of the Rodian (Dr. Bath).

Fleeing Coward
2007-12-08, 02:17 AM
Why's everyone so afraid of this Shadow guy? Maybe he's exactly what we need to get rid of the twerp and capture his pikachu!
Meowth continues hiding under the table to observe this Shadow character while wondering why Korias is so keen to get rid of him.

Freshmeat
2007-12-08, 02:36 AM
(Eldritch Knight: Although the rule of Shadow seems like a flawed and easily-manipulated theory to me, I'm curious enough to ask about the 'exception' to it that you mentioned earlier.)

Statement: I say we point an accusatory finger - as well as our blaster rifles - at androgial. His presence is an insult to my sensors.

Emperor Demonking
2007-12-08, 03:39 AM
"Korias, follow not that rule."

androgial
2007-12-08, 04:08 AM
I find it odd that Fleeing Coward isn't trying to commit suicide this game. Never trust someone who changes their normal behavior. Course this means FC could be r2, threepio,han,leia,vader,or jabba, or a jedi at this point in the game.

Mordokai
2007-12-08, 04:08 AM
"Really Raiser_B1ade, just why should we listen to anybody who tells us who to point at? Have you perhaps thought that Jontom is Huttese? Or Imperial? And that perhaps he wants topher out of the way. I refuse to go along that way, and I hope you are smart enought to decide for your self, not because somebody tells you so."

evnafets
2007-12-08, 05:09 AM
For those of you who don't know, the "Rule of Shadow" as it applies to werewolf games is (as I undestand it)

"If Shadow is alive after two nights, lynch him because he is obviously a wolf"

Shadow has developed a reputation as a canny player, and thus has been targeted by "wolves" early on for a night kill. The reasoning behind the rule of Shadow is that if the wolves haven't targeted him, he must be on their side.
Personally I think its had too much publicity, and the Gangsters/Imperials are both counting to lynch him today.

evnafets points at Korias for invoking the rule of Shadow

Fleeing Coward
2007-12-08, 05:16 AM
I find it odd that Fleeing Coward isn't trying to commit suicide this game. Never trust someone who changes their normal behavior. Course this means FC could be r2, threepio,han,leia,vader,or jabba, or a jedi at this point in the game.

To be fair, I only tried to do that in 2 games during my exam period - Mafia and Vampire, both games where unfortunately I had to wait for a long time before someone decided to come back and kill me after the initial lynch attempts failed.
I find it equally as strange that you've decided to accuse me 3 days in a row of been a hutt even though noone but the jedis, hutts and imperials could know about other's roles on the first day (barring those with well established long term networks of course). Is there a reason you want me to die that badly?

Eldritch Knight
2007-12-08, 06:09 AM
For those of you who don't know, the "Rule of Shadow" as it applies to werewolf games is (as I undestand it)

"If Shadow is alive after two nights, lynch him because he is obviously a wolf"

Shadow has developed a reputation as a canny player, and thus has been targeted by "wolves" early on for a night kill. The reasoning behind the rule of Shadow is that if the wolves haven't targeted him, he must be on their side.
Personally I think its had too much publicity, and the Gangsters/Imperials are both counting to lynch him today.

evnafets points at Korias for invoking the rule of Shadow

This would be the exception I mentioned previously. When there are multiple groupings of wolves, lynching Shadow works in favor of either one or both of them, depending on what his actual role is. However, this exception does not apply here as Shadow appears to have not done anything to merit suspicion, and that causes the Rule of Shadow to be fully valid in this case.

Kasz
2007-12-08, 07:08 AM
(Ah so that's the rule of shadow, is there any other rules around?)

(Looking back on the day I see banjo who was an imperial agent point at shadow, which makes it seem that shadow is just a normal person, however he could of just been jumping along the bandwagon. Or he could of decided shadow was going to get lynched because of said rule and just gone with the bandwagon even if he was an imperial... *blurble*)

Kasz sits around tinkering with a box like object before giving up and looking around at all the pointing fingers, he spies Timberwolf looking and at Shadow with something like hatred in her eyes while using an odd looking point at Topher. "That's an odd looking way to point, is it a custom or something?"

Zar Peter
2007-12-08, 07:24 AM
Today I met this Eldritch Knight guy. He confuses me. Told me nothing about the Falcon but meant I should kill Shadow because he's living. I explained him that I don't want to be involved in this stupid fight of Imperialists against Huttese, I only want to get the Falcon. Than he laught and shut the door. The last thing I heard was "Than meet Korias, if you want to".
Think I will do that tomorrow.

banjo1985
2007-12-08, 11:53 AM
((Oh bum...I was enjoying this game! Oh well, go agents we will be victorious!

Han Solo, my ghost will hunt you down and kill you :smalltongue: ))

Dr. Bath
2007-12-08, 12:27 PM
The Rodian leans back on his three-legged stool, and pulls a hip flask from his, well, hip. It has a pungent odour and is giving off fumes which look likely to burn the inside of your nostrils/proboscis/slits/nasal organ. He proffers it to the protocol droid,

<You want some? It might calm your circuits. Actually it might not be such a good idea.> he takes a swig and puts the flask back, laughing, <You're not so bad, bucket head. You needn't be so uneasy, I'm bonafide you know. I don't work for no master, let alone those slimy Hutts. I'm bonafide.> the Rodian seems slightly drunk, and continues to take draughts of the noxious liquid. Whatever liquor is in the flask has an extremely high proof. <You're a good friend, a goodsh friend. Not like that (Zar) Peter guy..uh, thing. He's no good, no good at all.>

The Rodian continues to talk to the protocol droid until he finally passes out on the table, burbling slightly in his sleep.

Jontom Xire
2007-12-08, 12:59 PM
Mordokai,

I appreciate your point of view about making your own mind up and fully agree. However I think you will find that generally I present evidence/theories first and then make suggestions for lynch. You seem to suggest that no-one should vote for Topher because I suggested pointing at him, rather than because my reasoning is faulty in any specific.

If Topher is a bad guy of any stripe I think we should look at you next.

Lizard Lord
2007-12-08, 01:02 PM
Mordokai,

I appreciate your point of view about making your own mind up and fully agree. However I think you will find that generally I present evidence/theories first and then make suggestions for lynch. You seem to suggest that no-one should vote for Topher because I suggested pointing at him, rather than because my reasoning is faulty in any specific.

If Topher is a bad guy of any stripe I think we should look at you next.

Remind us again what your reasoning is.
Why do you think topher is guilty?

Shishnarfne
2007-12-08, 07:07 PM
I think that topher seems the most suspicious of bandwagon targets so far... Pity about Figrin... the band just won't be quite the same without him...

Crimmy
2007-12-09, 01:40 AM
deathstickssss for you, fine drunken soul?
yes, i meant you, Mr. Korias

CurlyKitGirl
2007-12-09, 08:25 AM
"How come Jabby de Hup hasn't truned Mr Sowo into a pwtty picture yet? And why is Capain Pilchard dead Mummy? He's fwom Star Twek, not Staw Waws. And dere's a Bath pwetending to be a wobot. It's nofin wike de films is it? And someone stole my camewa! I fink the moving Baf did it because I don't wike Bafs. I don't do I Mummy?" The girl runs overs to the bath and starts pestering it about her camera.

Dr. Bath
2007-12-09, 09:02 AM
Dr. Bath (not the Rodian) is being harassed by the little girl,

"What?! No! I didn't take your camera, I'm not supposed to even be here! Someone, please help! Little girls are like poison to me. Arggh! Ow, that really hurts! Stop pulling on my faucets, it's painful!"

The animated bath breaks down,

"I *sob* don't even exist in this universe! *sniff* Why do you torment me so, little girl."

CurlyKitGirl
2007-12-09, 09:19 AM
"I saw the woboty baf take my camewa! I want my camewa back! Daddy gave it me. I - want - my - camewa - back!" The last word is delivered in a scream as the hysteical child starts pulling on the plug chain. "Mummy sayth bweaking forf walls to get fieves is OK. Give me my camerwa NOW!"

Dr. Bath
2007-12-09, 09:28 AM
As the little girl pulls on the plug chain Dr. Bath starts to laugh,
"No..stop...that tickles...please! *gasp* Stop!"
the bath has rolled onto it's side due to the fit of laughter,
"....please..stop, I didn't....take your...camera." As Dr. Bath regains his composure, he gets back upright,
"It must have been that guy over there!" he waves his hand vaguely and trues to make an agonisingly slow gettaway.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-12-09, 09:34 AM
Calming down amazingly quickly the small child says solemnly "Weeell, I fink I b'weive you acos Mummy sayth Bafs don't wie. Maybe dat man did take it; but Iwike you." The girl takes a pen out from a dungaree pocket and tries to draw a big smiley face on the Bath with the words I like the funny Bath. underneath the smily face.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-09, 10:29 AM
(Autolynch update - Following players need to vote today....)

Aemoh
Lord Magtok
Pwenet
Shadow

Emperor Demonking
2007-12-09, 10:58 AM
If Shadow is autolynched does that mean the rule of shadow is being followed?

Lizard Lord
2007-12-09, 11:25 AM
The thing is, there are two mafias in this game. Even if shadow did work for one of them, why wouldn't the other kill him?

topher
2007-12-09, 12:15 PM
Remind us again what your reasoning is.
Why do you think topher is guilty?

So far as I can tell, I'm guilty because Jontom said I was. He did give some reason stating that everyone playing these games behaves in one predictable way. Apparently, my behavior didn’t fall into his model thus I must be evil.
Unfortunately, he seems to have convinced several people *sigh*.

Points at Korias because what I have heard of this shadow rule is really ignorant.

Mordokai
2007-12-09, 12:36 PM
"You made your point Jontom, on that we agree. It could, however, be a clever plot to get somebody you want dead killed. And from the looks of it, people are buying it. And already you are accusing me of being one of the the imperial of huttese scum? Trully, the speed which you proceed to assure that somebody gets lynched is astonishing.

Whenever the topher is imperial, huttese or rebel matters little. I know where my alliance lies, and your accusations don't hurt me. I will, however, tell you this. If topher is lynched and he turns out to be one of the good guys I hope that you will take the burden of your accusations on yourself. I'm sure that will be a... pleasant experience, yes?"

Ominous
2007-12-09, 12:59 PM
The old man looks around at all the people arguing about who might be an Imperial agent and who might be a Hutt gangster. He hears the argument from Korias and decides that, out of those speaking, he's the one he disagrees with the most.

Mordokai
2007-12-09, 01:12 PM
((Also, note To Andre about Pwenet. It's not my place to say this, but he is having some real life difficulties, described in this post. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3629645&postcount=53) If it would be me, I would want somebody to tell the others, in case I might have forgoten. So, I think it would be nice of you if you would give him at least a couple more days.))

EmeraldRose
2007-12-09, 02:06 PM
((Andre and I have been talking to Pwenet about his family stuff. I believe I also saw a post somewhere from Shadow stating that he was having trouble connecting lately or something.))

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-09, 07:39 PM
(When voting please use Red for the point. If you change your vote, go back to your original vote and cross out your original point please.

Also, if there is a tie, the first person pointed at first will be the person lynched.)

Lord Magtok
2007-12-09, 08:17 PM
A dark, shadowy guy in dark robes points a shiny metal finger at Korias.

Korias
2007-12-09, 08:24 PM
A dark, shadowy guy in dark robes points a shiny metal finger at Korias.

Et Tu, Maggie? I thought we were allies. I expected better of you, comrade. Says Korias, resigning himself to a fate by invoking the Rule of Shadow.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-09, 08:25 PM
Speaking of which - Shadow is not at a computer right now but points his finger at Evnafets.

Pwenet
2007-12-09, 08:45 PM
The blind man stumbles around and bumps into Korias before staggering off, muttering under his breath about traffic in this area.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-09, 08:51 PM
The pod races hardly had any spectators this season. Even though the Empire had blockaded Tatooine not allowing any off planet participants or even a couple thousand tourists to land, the organizers decided to continue on with the competition.

The rules were rarely enforced, the podracers were often flown using stolen parts, cheating was rampant, and child labor laws were ignored by gangsters and gamblers.

A podracer and his manager are in conversation:
(Racer) “I need bigger engines.”

(Manager) “You always say that, win some races and we’ll have some credits for some upgrades.”

(Racer) “But I’ve got an idea. That other racer – that kid – he doesn’t know anything. He’ll trade us for some bigger engines.”

(Manager) “What does he want?”

(Racer) “I think he just want’s off the planet. We’ll just buy him a ticket, and trade him for the engines. I was talking to him a little while ago, he doesn’t even know there’s a blockade! We’ll buy him a non-refundable ticket, make a big deal out of it, and trade him my engines for his engines!”

(Manager) “You mean cheat him, and give him your inferior engines in the deal? I like it! Let’s do it!”

So the deal was made – the racer with shaky ethics and his manager cheated the young pod racer, taking advantage of the young racers’ age and ignorance of the current political situation.

The next day, the practices and qualifying heats for the annual Boonta Eve Classic hosted by the Hutts. As the podracers began to practice, the young podracer took off with his own new engines – the right one almost immediately flamed out and the kid spun in circles crashing into a residential area of Mos Eisley, exploding into flames and running around on fire until some Rodian threw a blanket on him to put out the fire.

The racer looked at his manager, shrugged, and said “I don’t even know why they let kids fly these things. They need an age limit or something.”

Aemoh and Korias were killed when the young podracer’s engines flew off and smashed into the crowd.

Aemoh was autolynched. Aemoh was a Rebel (Villager).
Korias was lynched. Korias was a Rebel (Villager).

NIGHT 3 STARTS NOW

NIGHT 3 ENDS 9 PM EST (-5 GMT) MONDAY DEC 10

Jontom Xire
2007-12-10, 03:40 AM
"You made your point Jontom, on that we agree. It could, however, be a clever plot to get somebody you want dead killed. And from the looks of it, people are buying it. And already you are accusing me of being one of the the imperial of huttese scum? Trully, the speed which you proceed to assure that somebody gets lynched is astonishing.

Whenever the topher is imperial, huttese or rebel matters little. I know where my alliance lies, and your accusations don't hurt me. I will, however, tell you this. If topher is lynched and he turns out to be one of the good guys I hope that you will take the burden of your accusations on yourself. I'm sure that will be a... pleasant experience, yes?"

Ooh, ooh, someone engaging their brain when entering into a logical debate with me. I like you more and more already.

I'm not being sarcastic. I'm serious. And fed up of people spouting dubious logic and untruths in these inevitable debates. Which you're not.

Anyway, yes, if Topher turns out to be innocent then I'll look suspicious, but that's a risk I'm willing to take. Without hard proof I always make a few mistakes. However the mistakes I make tend to be fewer in proportion than the proportion of werewolves/bad guys in these games. Usually.

I'd also just like to ask: Does anyone else find it suspicious that Topher got off the hook? I have to analyse the voting, but I suspect that a few of one faction pointed at Topher on the grounds that I might be right and a few of Topher's faction (assuming I'm right) helped the Korias bandwagon along to help him.

This brings me to the point where I really feel Topher needs to die. IF he is a bad guy then this round adds valuable clues to finding other bad guys. It is possible he isn't, but that too, if we knew it for sure, would help analysis and finding bad guys. But we need to know which he is.

Korias
2007-12-10, 07:02 AM
See? Innocent. Good job, everybody!:smallsigh: No helping it... Invoking the rule of shadow is a bad Idea...

Aemoh
2007-12-10, 03:02 PM
((Damn... so close to not getting auto-d. Lost internet connection unexpectedly there for nearly a week. Sorry all. G'luck to everyone))

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-11, 07:44 AM
The Twin Suns ascend into the sky- another scorching day is beginning. A solitary Twi’lek walks into the Cantina, looks around the assorted dirty, desperate, and tough characters still hanging around at this early phase, before settling his eyes on one in particular. He smiles and walks over to his target.

Jabba naga chuba. Boska! (Jabba wants you. Let’s go!)

As the target looks for a quick exit, he sees two other Twi’leks and a masked bounty hunter with blasters trained on him, covering his every move.

I’d love to visit Jabba. But I have a pressing engagement elsewhere!

The man runs towards the exit, but a figure leaps from under a table and clubs him on the back of the head, just as he was closing on the exit.

*darkness*

The man wakens in a dark, smelly place. As he groans and rubs the back of his head, feeling a huge lump there, he looks around, wondering where he is…he hears heavy footsteps…and laughter…looking up, he sees a trapdoor…and Jabba’s grinning face!

Bagbu uma Solo! (Tell me, where is Solo!)
I...I don’t know!

Vaga neechu! (Then die!)

http://www.loresdelsith.net/universo/aliens/bin/rancor05.jpg

(Drat! Image of the Rancor didn't work!)

Jontom Xire was killed by Jabba the Hutt and his Gangsters. He was a Rebel (villager).

Elsewhere in Mos Eisley, a Storm Trooper patrol spots another lone figure, out so very early. They immediately attempt to apprehend him.

You there! Stop where you are. We need to take you in for questioning!Yeah, questioning…*laughter*

Like any upstanding citizen of Mos Eisley, the figure immediately runs away! The Storm Troopers begin firing, at this point not needing to ask questions. Suddenly, another figure leaps into the path of the blaster fire, a blue lightsaber blazing into life! It deflects each blaster bolt back into the mass of Troopers…scattering them. The first figure makes clean its getaway…the Jedi Master melts back into the pre-dawn darkness…

The Imperials attempted to kill someone. They were protected by Luke Skywalker.

DAY 4 BEGINS NOW
Day 4 will end Thursday Dec 13 at 9:00 EST (-5 GMT)

Zeb The Troll
2007-12-11, 08:41 AM
It appears to me that maybe JX was onto something. And it got 'im killed. I point at Topher to see where this takes us.

Heroic
2007-12-11, 09:09 AM
Palorin inspects his surroundings carefully, and on closer inspection he points at topher

topher
2007-12-11, 09:11 AM
I can assure you Zeb that I had nothing to do with Jontom’s death. I may be new, but I know better than to bring that kind of attention on myself. Seems someone thought they could kill two birds with one stone, and you a least have fallen into their trap.

Come to think of it, your swiftness in blaming me makes you my prime suspect. Points at Zeb the Troll.
You're plot to turn Jontom's death against me will not succeed.

The Bushranger
2007-12-11, 09:23 AM
B-RGR moves away from the Rodian and walks over to Zeb. Pardon me, my good sir, he says, but I do believe that Rodian (Dr. Bath) who has been uncomfortably interested in my circuitry ever since my arrival has ties to the Hutts!

Jontom Xire
2007-12-11, 09:31 AM
AAARRGGHHHH!!! I just spent HOURS at work doing my spreadsheet, and a bit of analysis and just as I get to complete night 3 ... I find I'm dead <sobs>

The first full spreadsheet I've done since Pirates!

Mr Narrator, sir, can I at least email it to whoever wants it? It contains no information that isn't in the public domain.

And this also means that the only game I'm still in is Vampire which seems to be stagnating a bit.

Emperor Demonking
2007-12-11, 10:54 AM
"Zeb I doubt they'd make it so obvious. Xire was one of the better ones. As such he's dead."

Shishnarfne
2007-12-11, 11:28 AM
It was a bad time to be in Mos Eisley... Hutts and Imps in what looked to be a nasty turf war. Worse, it appeared that they didn't have any qualms about hitting innocents. Being a musician and trying to avoid unwelcome attention while making a living wasn't easy: if Figrin D'an could run afoul of the Hutts, so could anyone.

However, it struck me that the barkeep, Lord Magtok, had been rather quiet through the whole time, leading me to wonder if he knew something that I didn't about this situation.

Skippy
2007-12-11, 11:30 AM
"Unfortunate, the night was. Lose the calm, I must not ask you to. No... Without calm, everybody remain must. Not. I mean, the calm, lost, must not be. I mean... "

*Continues speaking, trying to make sense.

"Anyway, suspicious, this guy seems to be."

*At Topher, I point*

Helgraf
2007-12-11, 12:19 PM
Trouble had a scent to it. The problem is, that scent could be faked. It would be all too easy to make a man, like say, this Topher fellow, look guilty by having Jontom whacked in the night. It was neat - too neat.

Helgraf points at Dr. Bath ... well sort of sticks his hand through the man's chest, then curses.

"What, I didn't survive that landspeeder crash after all? Ahh, nuts!"

Freshmeat
2007-12-11, 12:48 PM
Silencing statement: You are dead, fleshbag Helgraf, ever since post #129.

* point at topher *

Lizard Lord
2007-12-11, 12:55 PM
Elel looks around the bar and notices the nice Jontom person was gone. Before his disappearance he seemed mad at topher for some reason.

Raiser Blade
2007-12-11, 01:11 PM
B-RGR moves away from the Rodian and walks over to Zeb. Pardon me, my good sir, he says, but I do believe that Rodian (Dr. Bath) who has been uncomfortably interested in my circuitry ever since my arrival has ties to the Hutts!

You're raising my suspicions. Why the point at Dr. Bath? Any proof?

*point at topher

Timberwolf
2007-12-11, 02:17 PM
The little Sith lady feels a disturbance in the force about Topher.

Zar Peter
2007-12-11, 03:01 PM
Today I wanted to see Korias. Eldritch Knight meant he is the last person who saw the falcon. Or was. When I came there it was just a great mess. A pod-race accident they told me. Back to the start then. Maybe I'll take a look in Lucky's Cantina tomorrow. Oh my dear, I will never find this damned falcon.

Eldritch Knight
2007-12-11, 03:48 PM
Today I wanted to see Korias. Eldritch Knight meant he is the last person who saw the falcon. Or was. When I came there it was just a great mess. A pod-race accident they told me. Back to the start then. Maybe I'll take a look in Lucky's Cantina tomorrow. Oh my dear, I will never find this damned falcon.

Why do you point at me? State your evidence, for I am not a patient man. Once you have wronged me, I do not forget.

Zar Peter
2007-12-11, 03:59 PM
((Exclamation: You tried to start a bandwagon against Shadow at two days without giving a reason. That makes me suspicous. He may be a Huttese or an Imperialist but till now he hardly said anything.
And lynching Shadow in the first days is too easy. If he's a villager you just say "Rule of Shadow, sorry, maybe next time" and that's it then. It's not fun.
Let the others do the dirty work. If he's a Imperialist the Huttese will kill him and vice versa. If he's a villager maybe both partys kill him. Or both let him life as a lynch-victim.))

Ominous
2007-12-11, 04:36 PM
The grizzled old man hears Zar Peter's argument and agrees that something doesn't seem quite right about Eldritch Knight.

Fleeing Coward
2007-12-11, 06:10 PM
I've got to agree with Zar Peter here as well, if Shadow was one of the agitators, he would almost certainly have been dead by now when it's clear that there won't be a successful bandwagon against him.
He'd almost certainly be among the first to get scried so if he was in either Mafia group, I'm sure they'd have killed him once they couldn't get a bandwagon rolling once or twice which leads me to belive that he's probably nothing more than a villager.
Therefore, I'll point at EK before he tries to invoke the Rule of Shadow again.
As for topher, I'd question why he's been targetted by so many so quickly, I doubt the Hutts would make it so blatantly obvious if he really was with them by killing Jontom last night.

Eldritch Knight
2007-12-11, 06:19 PM
Consider this: What is the best way to hide an alliance? Would it not be effective to hide an alliance behind a mask of hostility? Perhaps I was pointing at Shadow to appear as an enemy of his to everyone else while he and I worked together to acertain the identities of those who would threaten the villagers? Perhaps I was pointing at him only because I did not want to put too much thought into this game early on? There are many reasons why I might point at Shadow, but the real reason is simply that I see him as a threat, and have been unable to determine if I can trust him, or if he is actually a true enemy of mine. Thus far, my analysis could go either way. I am open to any suggestions and information others may have, so that we may deal with all threats in an effective manner.

Though, I must say, I agree that topher may in fact be an enemy that must be dealt with.

EmeraldRose
2007-12-11, 07:42 PM
*stuff*

Helgraf, please edit your post as you were killed on Night 2.

Crimmy
2007-12-11, 08:13 PM
As the Deathstick dealer wakes up, he realises the bloody aftermath that happened in the night.

Ssssssss, whatssssss happendssss?
Do you, Mr. Topherssss, know anything?

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-11, 08:23 PM
AAARRGGHHHH!!! I just spent HOURS at work doing my spreadsheet, and a bit of analysis and just as I get to complete night 3 ... I find I'm dead <sobs>

The first full spreadsheet I've done since Pirates!

Mr Narrator, sir, can I at least email it to whoever wants it? It contains no information that isn't in the public domain.

And this also means that the only game I'm still in is Vampire which seems to be stagnating a bit.

I have no problem with this at all.

Nibleswick
2007-12-12, 01:30 AM
Captain Nibleswick wakes up in his ship which he managed to repair (it only took a whole day working on it), and heads out into town feeling good. All that is keeping him on this rock is the blockade, and hopefully that will be cleared up soon. Nibleswick walks into the cantina, and trips down the stairs, landing at Topher's feet.

Ezlo
2007-12-12, 10:52 AM
Sorry that I'm dead guys. I can only be on every week, so it's not like I'm much help anyways.

Shadow
2007-12-12, 11:50 AM
The Sith Assassin, finding a message in his holorecorder, sits down comfortably in his temporary quarters and watches the feed.

Shaking his head after the message is completed, Shadow ponders what to do about this Eldritch Knight character.

An alliance you say? Then tell me friend, what contract we have that escapes my memory.... Shadow thinks to himself.

((We apologize for that but I don't have internet access at home at the moment so I can only get on for brief moments at work and Helgraf is having computer issues.))

Mordokai
2007-12-12, 05:20 PM
I seriously doubt topher would be stupid enought to kill such obvious choice as Jontom. Therefore, I must conclude somebody wants him death, and that is something I won't allow. I think Zar Peter makes good point about Eldritch Knight so I also think that we should lynch him, not topher.

Dr. Bath
2007-12-12, 05:31 PM
The Rodian gurgles and slowly pushes himself off the table, groaning slightly.
<Ow, my head. What are you yappin' about, droid?> he mumbles as Bushranger moves over to Zeb, as he overhears the protocol droid's words, the Rodian gets up angrily but quickly sits down again wincing. <'M no Hutt. 'S just cause you're insecure, rust bucket. You're not even supposed to be here.>

The Rodian gets up more slowly this time and wanders out of the canteena into the glare of the Tatooine's twin suns, blazing high above. He shields his eyes from the light with his hand and goes over to one of the stalls and buys some bamfa jerky, hoping it will easy the hangover.

The Rodian sits in the porch of a merchant, eating his perchase.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-12, 09:46 PM
(Great voting and participation. Love all the role playing! Two players up for autolynch if they don't vote by day's end - around 24 hours from this post.

They are:
Cult of the Raven
Kasz)

Kasz
2007-12-12, 11:21 PM
Ah whoops.

Kasz wakes up with a start after falling asleep due to the heat and looks around at all the commotion while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

Pondering in his mind it goes around and around in circles as he listens to the converstations.
Hmm, I would agree that if the rule of shadow was such a foolproof thing then shadow would be dead, but then again if EK was a bad guy why draw attention to himself in trying to start it if not just kill him? Though it could be that shadow is a normal guy and EK is a bad guy who just wants to use others to kill him...
*HEAD ASPLODE*

As for topher it does seem sloppy if he kills the person who accuses him but then again it is somewhat sloppy to point at someone whose accuser is still alive ...so I'll just point say Zeb the Troll.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-14, 07:53 AM
(I just got back on the boards after the boards being down for at least 12 hours. :smallmad: Of course we did get a new comic... :smallsmile:

Granted we had a longer day - but if I say "vote by X time" and the players lose time to vote, I have to take that into account.

In other words, I don't know when the boards went down yesterday so I am granting another 12 hours to get votes in.

Sorry if the delay is frustrating.

Day 4 ends today - Friday Dec 14 at 7 PM EST (-6 GMT?)

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-14, 08:15 PM
(Thanks to Topher for the death scene.)

Topher sits patiently awaiting what he knows is coming. Already he can hear the crowd outside yelling and cursing, and what they are shouting is unambiguous.

“We’ve come for you Topher!”
“We know you were responsible for Jontom’s death!”
“Kill the damn gangster!”

They are ready for their daily lynching.

“Charge the hanger before he gets away!”

They needn’t worry; Topher has never considered running. At this point what difference would it make; they’d simply hunt him down. With a sigh he meets the crowd at the door just as they are preparing to knock it down. They have come armed; several of the members, who appear to be leading this charge, pull Topher from the doorway, quickly surround him and order blasters be kept on him at all times.

“My friends, you don’t need the weapons, I will go with you. If this is what is necessary to prove my innocence then so be it. But will you all please allow me a few last words.”

Knowing there is no chance for him to escape, the leaders of the mod permit him to speak his piece. They keep their weapons trained on him though, to discourage any foolish attempts at a rescue. Topher can see from the looks on faces that what he has to say will have little effect on these severely enraged people, but that’s no longer the point.

“My brothers, I want you to know that I had nothing to do with Jontom’s death. It seems are enemies have come up with a clever ruse to turn everyone against me. And it has worked. I do not blame you for this. In these times of paranoia and deception, I know you all do what you think is best. Sometimes the obvious choice is the right choice; I just wish you could all see that this is not one of those times. I will now go freely to whatever fate you have in store for me, but ask that you do something for me: find those who would prey upon you, defeat this blockade, and bring justice to a planet gone wrong. But, most importantly, to my old friend Luke, please protect Leia for I am no longer able.”

Following the speech, the members of the crowd look around at each other with unsure feelings. Is he telling the truth? Can we risk it? What are we to do now?

Seeing this reaction from the crowd a lone man raises his voice so as to be heard by all. Topher believes he recognizes the face, but can’t remember from where or when. The man speaks quickly so as not to give him the chance.

“You speak in lies Topher! Are we going to allow this degenerate to poison our minds like this? Have you forgotten so quickly what happened to Jontom? Yesterday he was alive and accusing this man; today he his dead. And I, for one, do not believe in coincidences. We must get rid of this evil before he can take any more of us! Now who’s with me?!”

It doesn’t take much to get the group back into its previous state. The same chants are resumed, now louder and more hateful. The crowd swiftly leads Topher toward the Pit of Sarlaak where he will meet his demise. Only one among them notices what Topher drops along the way. Bending down to investigate, he can’t help the sickening feeling of realization. Turning the ID over, the truth becomes all too clear, the man now being led to his death is not who they thought he was.

Throwing open his cloak he glances down at his lightsaber. “I could easily save him; who amongst them would be able to stop me?” He reaches for the weapon, but his hand stops a few inches from it. The image of Obiwon has appeared before him offering his usual advice.

“Don’t do this”, he tells Luke, “most of them are rebels just like you; they were also deceived. It is too late for Han; you must use your training, and help these rebels to root out the true evil. Make his death not be in vain.”

Obiwon disappears. Knowing Obiwon is right and there is nothing to be done for Han, Luke falls back into the shadows while speaking to a friend he knows can no longer hear him. “I promise to you Han; I will find Leia, and together we will avenge you. Go to the Force my friend.”

Topher was lynched.

Topher was a Lover/Han Solo. The Hutt Gangsters have completed their side quest.

Hours later, a lone figure, now dressed in his more customary bounty hunter garb, enters a desert palace. Han almost recognized him; he knows this. Had he been discovered, the crowd could have turned on him and possibly even followed this back to his employer.

Approaching the throne, he thinks better of mentioning it and gets to the point quickly; the Hutts are notorious for being impatient and unforgiving. Also, there is a figure hanging over the rancor pit.

“It is done,” he announces to Jaba.

"MWa hhea mut? (What is done?)"

"Solo. He is dead."

Jabba jumps with joy - a truly horrifying sight - and the figure - Cult of the Raven accidently falls into the pit.

"Whoops! (Whoops!)
Cult of the Raven was devoured by the rancor (autolynched). Cult of the Raven was a Rebel/Villager.

Night 4 Begins Now. Night 4 Ends at 9 PM CST (-6 GMT).

Eldritch Knight
2007-12-14, 09:32 PM
Looks like the eye of suspicion should now go to Zeb the Troll..

Freshmeat
2007-12-15, 03:15 AM
Topher was a Lover/Han Solo. The Hutt Gangsters have completed their side quest.

:smallconfused:
But...why didn't you say you were Han as soon as it became apparent you'd get lynched? Now we've wasted a perfectly good lynching opportunity, and gave the Hutts a chance to kill someone other than you tonight.

Jontom Xire
2007-12-15, 03:39 AM
Ah, smeg!

Sorry Topher, but all the same there was a lot you could do to stop yourself being lynched. PMing me might have helped (before I died).

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-15, 11:13 AM
(Waiting for inputs... :smallsmile:)

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-15, 01:17 PM
Inputs are in - Scries are out.

Please hold for the next 8 hours though, as ER and I are attending the Midwest Meetup with Alarra, Zeb, and all!!!!!

Update this evening - assuming a new comic doesn't post.... :smallamused:

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-15, 07:57 PM
A hooded figure traverses the sand dunes by night. Even though traveling in the dark, the desert is still almost insufferably hot.

The tracker droid following and unknown to the figure is not affected by the heat or the darkness. Able to track 742,212 different species and differentiate by DNA structure, this droid is relentless, tireless, and unforgiving.

In orbit a Sithlord makes a final decision.

“That one hwwwaaaa HUUFFF! is too much Hwwwaaaa HUUFFF! of a loose variable. Hwwwaaaa HUUFFF! Kill Hwwwaaaa HUUFFF! him, and remove Hwwwaaaa HUUFFF! the variable.”On the ground, the tracker droid flashes an ultraviolet light onto the figure….

…the figure in his own armor realizes that attack is imminent…

…a satellite placed into orbit for exactly this role – to attack this very person warms up its engines…. and releases an orbital laser typically reserved for attacking ground defenses….

In an instant the orbital laser reduces the figure and circle .4 kilometers in diameter to glass.

“Hwwwaaaa HUUFFF! Excellent! The variable has Hwwwaaaa HUUFFF! been Hwwwaaaa HUUFFF! excised.”

Shadow was killed by the Imperial Agents. Shadow was a Rebel/Villager.

“Master, we have found her! We have found the Princess those Imperial Scum want so badly!

“HWAAA HAAA HAAA HAAA!” Jabba the Hutt bounces in glee.

Bweemo pittu gopiin hudu! (Chain her to my throne!)

Mwee no pu pu gor too me! (I will trade her so they’ll leave the planet to us!)

The gangsters clamp a collar to Princess Leia’s neck and attach a chain from her to the throne. Enraged, she takes her chain, runs behind Jabba and tries to strangle him.

Jabba upset that she is behind him rolls over – pulling the chain out of her hands. She stumbles, and several of Jabba’s guards chase after her. Princess Leia grabs one of their halberd’s stabs a guard, and fends off another – dancing dangerously backwards – all while still being chained by the neck to Jabba’s throne.

Jabba pushes the button to drop Princess Leia into the rancor pit – who nimbly dodges out of the way running to the edge.

Princess Leia still had to contend with the guards though – fighting three with a halberd.

Jabba pulls Leia off balance with the chain, which throws her forward into the guards.

The guards grab her, and off balance they move her back… to fall into the rancor pit!

Leia hangs by her neck into the Rancor pit, while Jabba shouts “HEWPPA DO! HEWPPA DOO! (Get her out! Get her out!)

Unfortunately, the Rancor has other plans and grabs Princess Leia, pulling her by the feet, and with enough force snapping the chain – which flings up and removes one of the guard’s eyes.

As the beast takes its prize to its cave, Jabba looks down into the pit…

“Murppha fur kimpj.” (Well, there goes that plan.)

“MAwaa pirr twa du to.” (Maybe we can put a wig on one of the guards…)

Mordokai was killed by the Huttese Gangsters. Mordokai was a Lover/Princess Leia.

DAY 5 BEGINS NOW!
DAY 5 WILL END MONDAY DEC 17 AT 8 PM CST (-6 GMT)

Shadow
2007-12-16, 12:11 AM
((Figures. It becomes public knowledge and custom to enact the Rule of Shadow. It then becomes custom to kill those who try to invoke it, which returns us to our regularly scheduled programming: Shadow dies in the night....))

Mordokai
2007-12-16, 03:54 AM
((Dammit, I thought I had few more rounds before wolves find me. Oh well. Go Rebels, you can still win.

You know what the irony is? If you hadn't killed topher I would still be alive. He was supposed to be protecting me this night :smalltongue:

Oh and by the way André, I enyojed the death scene greatly :smallsmile: Congratulations on that!))

Emperor Demonking
2007-12-16, 08:05 AM
"I still think Zeb is guilty he's the reason the princess was killed."

The Bushranger
2007-12-16, 08:36 AM
The protocol droid looks up. I have been running simulations of the events of the past few days, and I believe I can say with a eigh... Several cantina denizens' hands twitch torwards their blasters, and B-RGR quickly corrects himself ...oh dear, a rather high probability of accuracy that those who believe Zeb should be lynched are being taken advantage of by the Rodian (Dr. Bath).

Freshmeat
2007-12-16, 08:43 AM
Recitation:

Rebuttal: Your meatbag reasoning makes little sense. It's likely that the Hutts merely got lucky when Han 'topher' Solo died. By which I'm trying to convey the message that the Hutts probably hadn't scried topher yet.

Statement: My processors indicate that we should investigate the dealings of Zar Peter.

Zar Peter
2007-12-16, 08:57 AM
Looks like the eye of suspicion should now go to Zeb the Troll..

((My eye of suspicion stays, Eldritch Knight :smallwink: ))

Han Solo dead! And princess Leia died in the night. What a disastrous last 24 hours. But... now I have a prove. Solo died on this planet. The falcon must be near. Maybe Chewbacca guards it. Didn't find a sign of him in Lucky's cantina but he must be somewhere in the town. The deaths of Solo and Leia are very unfortunate. It seems that the Huttese gangsters made a big play yesterday. The Empire on the other hand... killed a normal citizen. Eldritch Knight seems to be suspicous but more are the people who joined the Solo bandwagon.
This talkative guy... Freshmeat. Yesterday he pointed at Solo without an exclamation. And radikalskippy? Maybe he's an Huttese, too. But first I want to ask Eldritch Knight. He was a bit too quick to Blame others for the death of Han Solo.

Lizard Lord
2007-12-16, 10:52 AM

Elel looks over to to Demonking. Elel doesn't know galactic basic but the word Zeb was mentioned and he sounded smart when talking.

Now Elel just needs to know what a zeb is.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-16, 11:34 AM
(Autolynch list for Day 5:

Lord Magtok

Could be a bloody day. I sense explosions or bus accidents.
List to be updated as players vote.)

CurlyKitGirl
2007-12-16, 11:50 AM
The little girl walks out of the hotel crying, "Mummy gwounded me 'acause I wost my camewa and swibbled on the big Baf perthon. It'th not fair! And Mummy finks I thould apoogithe to the big Baf but Icarn't find him. I wike the Baf and if he finks Mither Eldwitch Night thtole my cam'wa I fink I thould tell Mummy. Mither Baf, I carn't find you, but Mummy thays I thould apowogise, so I'm sowwy I dwawded on you.

Ominous
2007-12-16, 02:46 PM
(Autolynch list for Day 5:

Androgial
Evnafets
Lord Magtok
Ominous
Pwenet

Could be a bloody day. I sense explosions or bus accidents.
List to be updated as players vote.)

I voted for Eldritch Knight during the last lynch. Why am I on auto-lynch?

Zeb the Troll certainly was quick to start the Topher bandwagon.

Andre Fairchilde
2007-12-16, 03:08 PM
I voted for Eldritch Knight during the last lynch. Why am I on auto-lynch?

Zeb the Troll certainly was quick to start the Topher bandwagon.

(Sorry if I missed that.)

androgial
2007-12-16, 04:43 PM
things had turned even worse while i was in my ships hangar. if only we could find jabba and vader we might stand a chance. han and leia both dead. got to hand it to the huttes though they are being sly enough to avoid detection. the imperials on the other hand were losing people as fast as the villiagers. politics. i hate politics. give me a nice freindly sabac game any time.

"hey EK how about a sabac game?"

evnafets
2007-12-16, 07:07 PM
((Figures. It becomes public knowledge and custom to enact the Rule of Shadow. It then becomes custom to kill those who try to invoke it, which returns us to our regularly scheduled programming: Shadow dies in the night....))

Its a constantly evolving circle of logic. You just have to think ahead of it, and hope that the other side doesn't think you're thinking ahead of it.

Heck Shadow, I'm surprised you lasted as long as you did.
I know anytime I'm a "wolf" in these games you're one of the first people I want to get rid of. With two groups I was pretty certain you would have been hit WAY before this.

-----------
Right now it appears to be a choice between EK and Zeb.

EK was pushing to lynch Shadow. Kinda suspicious there.
Zeb - Started the bandwagon against Topher. Has had varied pointing apart from that, while EK concentrated on Shadow.

argh. my head hurts too much to over-analyze today
evnafets points at Zeb the Troll

Kasz
2007-12-16, 07:56 PM
Well bugger...
Kasz walks out of the catina shaking his head and passes by a little CKGirl who is crying.

"Your mummy grounded you and now you have to find Mister Bath? You should really stay with your mummy, it's dangerous out here and people have been getting hurt, lets find him together then and get you back to your mummy quickly okay?"

Kasz pops his head into the catina, "Mr. Bath! Hey are you around? There's a little girl who wants to say something to you."

Pwenet
2007-12-16, 08:33 PM
The crazy blind man wanders around, before waving his stick and thrusting it at the direction of Eldritch Knight.

"I see you you foolish CurlyKitGirl! You can't fool me, for you are the cause of all this. Killing of hero's, back in my day that would lead to a lynch mob, or a town meeting where we would go 'rabble rabble rabble' over and over again like thus!"

Rabble Rabble Rabble! (http://youtube.com/watch?v=JnZ3qzIwmlw)

The Bushranger
2007-12-16, 08:45 PM
B-RGR looks slightly disconcerted (well, more so than a protocol droid usually does). Oh dear, why is everyone picking on poor Zeb? He is nothing but a humble villager.

evnafets
2007-12-16, 09:08 PM
B-RGR looks slightly disconcerted (well, more so than a protocol droid usually does). Oh dear, why is everyone picking on poor Zeb? He is nothing but a humble villager.

You say Zeb is a humble villager? Do you know something we don't? Some way of telling that isn't available to use primitive humans? Do explain droid.

Why are you so certain? Or have you got some faulty circuitry somewhere?

The Bushranger
2007-12-16, 09:21 PM
I have been carefully observing the activity in this tavern, having nothing else to do with my time while I await the arrival of my master upon the lifting of the Imperial blockade, and I have observed nothing that would increase the odds of Zeb being anything except a mere victim of unfortunate circumstance.

Heroic
2007-12-16, 10:24 PM
Palorin wanders around the cantina he wonders what solid proof people have against Zeb the Troll, "For now, my eye on suspicion resides on Eldritch Knight Dr. Bath" he says to the barman.

((Sorry Dr. Bath. I totally respect you, but I need to do this))

Skippy
2007-12-16, 11:30 PM
"Wrong, your suspicions are, Zar Peter. Innocent, I am, and prove it, I will. However, about evnafets, sure I'm not. Restless, I am, after his statement about Shadow.

The Bushranger
2007-12-17, 08:59 AM
B-RGR stirs again. In my discussions while regrettably in the presence of that uncivilised Rodian, I undertook intense study of him. I would like to state to all present my finding that he is a gangster in the pay of the Hutts, and that those who seek to eliminate the fine upstanding citizen Zeb are either being decieved by the false truths of those horrid beasts, or are themselves among those who would wish to see us poor dear innocents prematurely deceased...

Freshmeat
2007-12-17, 09:10 AM
Recitation:

B-RGR stirs again. In my discussions while regrettably in the presence of that uncivilised Rodian, I undertook intense study of him. I would like to state to all present my finding that he is a gangster in the pay of the Hutts, and that those who seek to eliminate the fine upstanding citizen Zeb are either being decieved by the false truths of those horrid beasts, or are themselves among those who would wish to see us poor dear innocents prematurely deceased...

Conclusion: Unless this droid is mistaken (a mere 0.2% chance according to my logic algorithms) the smaller and much more frail droid of the 'Bushranger Seer 5K' model is basically claiming that Dr. Bath is a Huttese gangster. It's without a doubt the best lead you fleshlings currently got, so even your imperfect minds should be able to comprehend it.

Unnecessary Threat: As for you, meatbag Bath, I suggest you start running.
I love the sound of blaster fire in the morning...

Zar Peter
2007-12-17, 09:51 AM
Dr. Bath you said? If he is in contact with the Huttese gangsters I must ask him if he knows where the falcon is.

Eldritch Knight
2007-12-17, 10:28 AM
I still say Zeb the Troll is a threat.

Shadow
2007-12-17, 10:57 AM
Its a constantly evolving circle of logic. You just have to think ahead of it, and hope that the other side doesn't think you're thinking ahead of it.

Heck Shadow, I'm surprised you lasted as long as you did.
I know anytime I'm a "wolf" in these games you're one of the first people I want to get rid of. With two groups I was pretty certain you would have been hit WAY before this.
Well screw you very much!
I mean thank you very much!
No, wait. I was right the first time. :smallbiggrin:

I think the fact that I have spotty/non-existent internet access at the moment makes it so that I'm not much of a threat anyway, so that kinda explains why I was spared for a while.... maybe.

Shishnarfne
2007-12-17, 10:58 AM
It was a rough time in Mos Eisley... Han Solo had just been strung up by an enraged mob, and the Hutts hit Leia in the night...

Heading back to Clakdor VII with the next passing ship (back to home, bubbling swamps, and far fewer gangsters) was looking better every day: too bad the Imps still had the planet under quarantine.

In times like these, sometimes brave souls stood up to risk their lives in defense of their neighbors. Risky, that, as it often led to nighttime visitors... but if someone didn't step up soon, Mos Eisley would have a lot more graves...

It looked as though I'd misjudged that simple Bushranger droid... I'd figured him for a simple protocol model with the normal amount of nervousness that entails... Looks like he had some really good information on his hands though, and it pointed squarely at the Rodian, Dr. Bath.

Maybe this'd be enough to start a turnaround...

Timberwolf
2007-12-17, 11:37 AM
The little Sith lady tries to force choke Eldritch Knight. She's only little though so it may not work

Dr. Bath
2007-12-17, 02:27 PM
The Rodian wanders back into the canteena after a night under the stars. He notices the angry looks he's receiving from the patrons.

<...What? I'm not a Hutt! Or an Imperial. For all you know, the so called 'seer' which you seem to believe could be one of Vader's droids! He could even be in contact with Jabba himself. It's a remote chance he is actually the famous 'R2D2', and if he's anything like that fool C3PO that he so resembles, he's probably got his circuit boards crossed. And anyway, he's tried to get me killed ever since I arrived, long before he could have 'processed my behavior'.

I'm not a Hutt. I can't prove it to you since I don't have any big links to power, but even if I could, would you believe me? No. Because you see the face of a Rodian and think 'don't they work for Jabba, like that Greedo fella?'. You're all thinking it. It's Speciephobia is what it is.>

After his rant, the Rodian scowls at the protocol droid and sits at the bar next to Eldritch Knight.

<When you prove me innocent. Make sure you make that droid into scrap metal> He motions to the barkeep to give him a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.

Freshmeat
2007-12-17, 02:43 PM
<[COLOR="Teal"]...What? I'm not a Hutt! Or an Imperial. For all you know, the so called 'seer' which you seem to believe could be one of Vader's droids! He could even be in contact with Jabba himself. It's a remote chance he is actually the famous 'R2D2', and if he's anything like that fool C3PO that he so resembles, he's probably got his circuit boards crossed. And anyway, he's tried to get me killed ever since I arrived, long before he could have 'processed my behavior'.

Well, the quickest way to find out the truth is to lynch you. Unless you're either Luke or a Jedi (neither of which you've claimed so far), we don't stand much to lose here.
It's unlikely that a Hutt/Imp would draw attention to himself by publicly claiming to be the seer and accusing someone of being a wolf. Especially given the fact that if he's wrong, we'll lynch him next.
That'd be a pretty awful trade if you ask me.

Therefore the only logical choice is to kill Bath. This is the best lead we've got all game, so why should we settle for anything less?

Dr. Bath
2007-12-17, 02:57 PM
What if I did claim to be a role? I'd just get killed by one of the two gangs anyway, Bushranger would probably be the one baned by Luke. Bushranger could be pretty much anyone, Vader or Jabba could have approached him as a one of the other seers, so that they don't have to risk any other members of their group.

Also Bushranger has pointed at me every single round. Before anyone could make a scry. Just because he's being slightly more persistent and claims someone to be innocent, which has a very high probability of being correct, suddenly everyone believes him. It's only Bushranger's word against mine, I don't see why his is so much better than mine.

In terms of actions, there have been far more suspicious people around, such as Hero 1.0. Who as far as I have discerned has followed virtually every bandwagon so far, whilst still remaining off most peoples radar due to being a relatively new player in WW games.

Heroic
2007-12-17, 03:15 PM
Don't get my "newness" into account. If you want to say something to me say it.
I don't have evidence of YOU being all that innocent, and it doesn't look like it. Man, I didn't even point at you and now your naming me, which will cause heavy repercutions in the future I'm sure.
And if I follow people's bandwagons is for a cause, for having more evidence against the accuse person. And if there was no evidence, I just chose randomly, like any other person.
Oh geez, now I am into this argument too... :smallsigh:

Freshmeat
2007-12-17, 03:22 PM
What if I did claim to be a role? I'd just get killed by one of the two gangs anyway,

Which means we wouldn't waste a lynching opportunity.
Which means the wolves would have to devote a night kill to achieve the same result.

So yes, there is definitely an advantage to revealing your role if the alternative is getting lynched.

Bushranger would probably be the one baned by Luke.

Not if he's wrong, obviously.

Bushranger could be pretty much anyone, Vader or Jabba could have approached him as a one of the other seers, so that they don't have to risk any other members of their group.

And he'd just have to give us their names then. We'd still lynch him, but as soon as he'd be dead and it turns out he's innocent, we'd still have killed a wolf. Trading a random innocent for a wolf is a good deal.
Heck, even two-for-one deals are decent.

Also Bushranger has pointed at me every single round. Before anyone could make a scry. Just because he's being slightly more persistent and claims someone to be innocent,[ which has a very high probability of being correct, suddenly everyone believes him. It's only Bushranger's word against mine, I don't see why his is so much better than mine.

His claim is a risky one. He claims to have scried you during both the first and second night phase, and both scries turned up the same result: you're a Hutt.
So..
- either Bushranger is telling the truth, and we kill a Hutt.
- or Bushranger is lying, we lose a random innocent and then kill him tomorrow.

In a worst-case scenario, that's a 1-for-1 trade, which is an acceptable loss.
Unless, like I said earlier, you're one of the remaining power roles (and there aren't much left now that Han and Leia are dead).

In terms of actions, there have been far more suspicious people around, such as Hero 1.0. Who as far as I have discerned has followed virtually every bandwagon so far, whilst still remaining off most peoples radar due to being a relatively new player in WW games.

The real 'bandwagon joiner' award goes to crimsonmage actually, but hey, why bother with 'suspicions' when you can rely on leads that will lead to a wolf in just about 99% of the cases, regardless of who's lying and who isn't?

Look, we can go around and follow random bandwagons that are largely controlled by the mafia groups anyway, or follow the lead of someone who openly claims to be the seer.
Seems like an obvious choice to me.

Dr. Bath
2007-12-17, 03:40 PM
Don't get my "newness" into account. If you want to say something to me say it.
And if I follow people's bandwagons is for a cause, for having more evidence against the accuse person. And if there was no evidence, I just chose randomly, like any other person.

I was only using you as an example, in the, albeit few, other games I've played the Wolves managed to get get through the game unnoticed due to following bandwagons and being quiet. I'm not saying you are a wolf in this game, just that those are signs I've seen used to avoid detection, be it as a good or evil role.

Which means we wouldn't waste a lynching opportunity.
Which means the wolves would have to devote a night kill to achieve the same result.

So yes, there is definitely an advantage to revealing your role if the alternative is getting lynched.

If I had one I probably would reveal it, since the last time I stayed quiet I got killed.

Not if he's wrong, obviously.

The only way you could know if he was right or wrong would be to kill me, and then it wouldn't matter anyway.

And he'd just have to give us their names then. We'd still lynch him, but as soon as he'd be dead and it turns out he's innocent, we'd still have killed a wolf. Trading a random innocent for a wolf is a good deal.
Heck, even two-for-one deals are decent.

That's true. If you must, lynch me. It's just that I was enjoying the game so wanted to stay in a little longer. Ah! My selfish desires!

Look, we can go around and follow random bandwagons that are largely controlled by the mafia groups anyway, or follow the lead of someone who openly claims to be the seer.
Seems like an obvious choice to me.

Well it seems to me that either he is a seer with absolutely no regard for his own safety (and great faith in the baner) or someone being manipulated by a different faction, be it good or evil.

I'd rather you didn't lynch me really though.

evnafets
2007-12-17, 04:04 PM
Freshmeat where are you getting your information from?

I haven't had too much time to devote to this thread, but in a nutshell you seem to be saying

Bushmaster is claiming the role of r2d2/Seer
Has scried Dr Bath (twice?!?) as a gangster

Maybe I missed something, but where did he say all this?
Particularly the bit about scrying twice.
By my understanding of a "Fool" role, if you attempt to investigate a target twice, you should get the same result. Otherwise it would be Waaaay too easy to determine which you were.

In the absence of any other decent leads, I'm going to see if this droid knows what its talking about. But if you're wrong droid, we'll be putting you up for scrap tomorrow.
evnafets points at Dr Bath