PDA

View Full Version : Help with warforged rogue

Arakune
2007-12-14, 10:35 AM
I need him to use a bow as his primary option but I don't know about which feats I should take. You can post a 20th level rogue build. If you want to put some PrC put only those found in core or eberron books.

Just the feat progression is ok.

Thanks

AslanCross
2007-12-14, 10:42 AM
I can't give you a full 20 level build, but either take Unarmored Body at first level or take Mithral Body at first level and take Mithral Fluidity eventually. (I'd go with the latter)

Arakune
2007-12-14, 11:15 AM
I can't give you a full 20 level build, but either take Unarmored Body at first level or take Mithral Body at first level and take Mithral Fluidity eventually. (I'd go with the latter)

What Mithral Fluidity do?

RTGoodman
2007-12-14, 11:44 AM
I can't give you specifics (all my stuff is packed up), but I know somewhere there's a race that's called Warforged Scout. I think it's in Monster Manual III, but I'm pretty sure it's probably in some Eberron something somewhere.

Basically, it's a Small-sized Warforged that gets most of the same stuff as a regular Warforged, but a bonus to Dex (maybe a Str penalty, though) and all the good things that come from being Small.

It might be worth checking out.

Arakune
2007-12-14, 12:00 PM
Finally got something from cristal keep (why I didn't though about it before :smallannoyed: ?).

Now I have something for the 'Warforged' part of the build, but still looking for the ranged rogue build.