PDA

View Full Version : Arena Tournament, Round 23: Fudd vs Grock



ArenaManager
2007-12-14, 02:05 PM
Arena Tournament, Round 23: Fudd vs. Grock

Map

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z83/Bitzeralisis/Arena%20Tournament%20Maps/The-Barnyard.gif


XP Award: 300 XP
GP Award: 300 GP

All combatants, please roll initiative.

Morbius
2007-12-14, 02:48 PM
A little white goblin with red eyes enters the arena
[roll0]

theterran
2007-12-14, 02:52 PM
Lovely...:smallsigh:

[roll0]

Morbius
2007-12-14, 03:02 PM
Grock 1st to act - round 1

Grock starts at P21 with his grappling hook in hands and throws it to the roof
[roll0] vs DC 16

the ret of my actions will depend on this roll



Not done

Morbius
2007-12-14, 03:05 PM
Grock moves to Q 20 and starts to climb accelerated 10 feet
[roll0]



Your turn

Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: Q20 10 feet up
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +9 Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: , 1x CLW potion , 8x MW bolts, 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll1]
[roll2]

theterran
2007-12-14, 03:13 PM
Fudd - Round 1

Starting in L6 with a scroll of invisibility in hand. Fudd will cast Invisibility from the scroll. [roll0] vs DC 4

Assuming that succeeds, Fudd will move to L8.

[roll1]
[roll2]



Your Turn

(edit)Might need an LoS check.

Stats:
I'm Invisible!
Location: L8
HP: 5/5
AC: 15 Touch: 15 FF: 11
Invisibility (1/10)

Spells:
Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield, Reduce Person, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

Bronz
2007-12-14, 03:33 PM
High Ref Bronz

@Grock

No LoS



@Fudd

No LoS

Morbius
2007-12-14, 03:47 PM
Grock 1st to act - round 2

Grock continues to climb accelerated to until he reaches Q19
[roll0]
and hides there
[roll1]




Your turn

Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: probably Q19
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +9 Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: , 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll2]
[roll3]

theterran
2007-12-14, 03:52 PM
Fudd - Round 2

Double Move to M15. I am Invisible

[roll0]
[roll1]

Your Turn.

Stats:
Location: M15
HP: 5/5
AC: 15 Touch: 15 FF: 11
Invisibility (1/10)

Spells:
Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield, Reduce Person, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

Morbius
2007-12-14, 04:07 PM
Grock 1st to act - round 3

Grock retrieves the rope and grappling hook and leaves it at the floor of Q19
[roll0]




Your turn, we need a LoS check

Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: probably Q19
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +9 Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: , 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll1]
[roll2]

Bronz
2007-12-14, 04:15 PM
High Ref Bronz

@Grock

No LoS



@Fudd

No LoS

Morbius
2007-12-14, 06:11 PM
Refs
Ok, so I was not aware fact that you need a 2nd climb check for a full round climbing(and no ref ever asked for one so I continued to make a simple check), now that someone confirmed that I need to make one this is the second climb check for round 2...(if I fail this it will be a mess )
[roll0] vs DC 5


EDIT: Problem solved ignore this post and it's still your turn TheTerran:smallbiggrin:

theterran
2007-12-16, 04:07 PM
Just saying I'm still here so I don't lose by 2 day default...will have a move up later.

Morbius
2007-12-16, 04:09 PM
I was already polishing the hammer:smallamused:

Well, let's hope that my opponent on other match that is soon to be hammered appears too

theterran
2007-12-17, 07:54 AM
Fudd - Round 3

Double Move to N20

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Need an LoS check, but it's your turn.

Stats:
Location: N20
HP: 5/5
AC: 15 Touch: 15 FF: 11
Invisibility (3/10)

Spells:
Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield, Reduce Person, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

Morbius
2007-12-17, 10:24 AM
Assuming no LoS...

Grock 1st to act - round 4

Grock moves silently and hidding to J 18, if LoS is not stablished he continues to move to J13
[roll0]
[roll1]




Your turn.

Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: J18 or J13
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +10 MW Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: , 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll2]
[roll3]

Bronz
2007-12-17, 11:37 AM
High Ref Bronz

@Morbius

No LoS.

Just reminding you that you need cover to hide. So you are hidden from all directions but west.


@Terran

No LoS

theterran
2007-12-17, 11:43 AM
Fudd - Round 4

@refs
Double Move to T21. I'm Invisible!

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Looking for him or his dumb grappling hook/rope.

End my Turn.
Need another LoS check...gotta love these!

Stats:
Location: N20
HP: 5/5
AC: 15 Touch: 15 FF: 11
Invisibility (4/10)
Spells:Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield, Reduce Person, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

Bronz
2007-12-17, 12:16 PM
High Ref Bronz

@Terran

You see his rope and grappling hook in a pile on the roof in Q19. No sign or sound from him though.

Also might want to roll MS checks if you are concerned about that.


@Morbius

No LoS

theterran
2007-12-17, 12:22 PM
@Bronz
Using a Double Move, there's no way an MS check would help at all. So I just won't worry with it at this point.

Morbius
2007-12-17, 12:34 PM
Bronz and other refs
just a reminder, I am ON the roof, I am claiming cover from the ground area where he should be, unless he beats two DC 25 climb checks or worse

Morbius
2007-12-17, 12:56 PM
Grock 1st to act - round 5

Grock continues to circle the roof, he moves silently and hides to J8 and if LoS is not stablished again he continues Q8 (if I don't see him then he should be inside the barn, and no way I am going down there where I will be at range for his spells)

[roll0]
[roll1]




Your turn.

Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: J8 or Q8
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +10 MW Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll2]
[roll3]

KCiemir
2007-12-17, 01:04 PM
High ref KC

@MorbiusNo Los. I guess that means you are in Q8

@TerranNo Los.

Terran's turn

theterran
2007-12-17, 01:12 PM
Fudd - Round 5

@refs
I'm Invisibile!
Move Action: Draw a Scroll of Expeditious Retreat.
Move Action: Move to R19.


End my Turn.

Stats:
Location: R19
HP: 5/5
AC: 15 Touch: 15 FF: 11
Invisibility (5/10)
Spells:
Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield, Reduce Person, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

Morbius
2007-12-17, 01:25 PM
Grock 1st to act - round 5

Sigh, I don't wanted to play a Dorritz but... still hidding stay put and ready action to shoot him if I see him without cover




Your turn.

Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: J8 or Q8
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +10 MW Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll0]
[roll1]

theterran
2007-12-17, 01:41 PM
Fudd - 2nd to Act in Round 6

@refs
Cast Expeditious Retreat from scroll.

Move to V13.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Looking for him and to make sure his equipment is still in Q19.

Your Turn.

Need an LoS check.

Stats:
Location: V13
HP: 5/5
AC: 15 Touch: 15 FF: 11
Invisibility (6/10)
Expeditious Retreat (1/10)
Spells:Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield, Reduce Person, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

Bronz
2007-12-17, 01:46 PM
High Ref Bronz

@Terran

No LoS

Edit: I apparently missed that you moved. You see Grock in Q8 on the corner of the roof, trying to hide.


@Morbius

You hear spellcasting from the Southeast, but see nothing.

To clarify what I said earlier, you need cover relative to your opponent to hide. As you are on the very edge of the roof, there is no cover to the east of you unless your opponent was right up next to the barn looking up. Anything farther out and East of you (and north of you currently) would have a clear view of you.

Morbius
2007-12-17, 02:20 PM
I hear spellcasting from where? Hey! You bought a invisibility scroll:smalleek: , hum.. sneaky..., however all your spells have a range of 25 except...

Grock 1st to act - round 7


Based on the items you bought and the spellcasting I have an odd felling that you have LoS to me, if you do you may read this.
Grocks moves to L9 and drop prone, well if you are not where I think you are here comes a bolt in my face...




Your turn.

Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: L9
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +10 MW Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll0]
[roll1]

theterran
2007-12-17, 02:26 PM
Fudd - Round 7

@Refs
Stupid little goblin...:smallsigh:

Move to V3. If no LoS
Move to L3.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]



Need an LoS check...again :sigh:

Stats:
Location: V3 or L3
HP: 5/5
AC: 15 Touch: 15 FF: 11
Invisibility (7/10)
Expeditious Retreat (2/10)
Spells:
Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield, Reduce Person, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

Bronz
2007-12-17, 02:27 PM
@Terran

Please check my previous spoiler. I made a mistake and didn't notice you moved.

I apologize.


Still Terran's turn.

theterran
2007-12-17, 02:33 PM
@Bronz
If I go ahead and take my move to V3 or L3, will I have LoS of him prone at L9? If so, I'll keep that part of my move or all of my move.

Yes, I read his spoiler cause he told me to :smalltongue:

Bronz
2007-12-17, 02:40 PM
@Terran

V3 does not have LoS to him, but L3 does. However, you will have to deal with cover from the barn and the fact that he is prone (both add 4 to his touch AC to ranged attacks)

Morbius
2007-12-17, 02:40 PM
My turn?( stupid 10 character limit)

theterran
2007-12-17, 02:45 PM
@Bronz
I'll just keep my original posted actions and double move to L3.

Your turn Morbius.

Morbius
2007-12-17, 02:55 PM
Grock 1st to act - round 8



Grocks stands up and stay at L9, and ready an action to move to P 13 if I hear any spellcasting.




Your turn.

Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: L9
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +10 MW Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll0]
[roll1]

Bronz
2007-12-17, 02:56 PM
High Ref Bronz

@Terran

He stood up in L9


@Morbius

2 sneaks make for a long fight huh?

No LoS

Morbius
2007-12-17, 03:08 PM
Bronz
Not really, the spell will last only one minute, so if he used it at 1st round he only have a few more rounds then its game.

Still your turn terran

theterran
2007-12-17, 03:30 PM
Fudd - Round 8

@Refs
Ready an Action: If he moves to either Q8 or J8, I will move as silently as possible to Q7 or J7 respectively.

If I move directly under him like that, will I be able to see him at all?

[roll0]
[roll1] (-20 if i move)
[roll2]
[roll3]


End turn.
'Nother check..

Stats:
Location: L3
HP: 5/5
AC: 15 Touch: 15 FF: 11
Invisibility (8/10)
Expeditious Retreat (3/10)
Spells:

Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield, Reduce Person, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

Bronz
2007-12-17, 03:36 PM
High Ref Bronz

*sigh*

@Terran

Going directly by the 5' cube rule you would only have LoE if he decided to peer over and circumvent the cube.


@Morbius

No LoS, no spell was cast that you can tell.

Morbius
2007-12-17, 03:37 PM
Grock 1st to act - round 9

You hear a voice from the roof:

"You use your weak magic to hide from me but it will end soon, what will you do then?"

Grocks continues to stand on L9, and ready an action to move to P 13 if I hear any spellcasting.




Your turn.

Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: L9
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +10 MW Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll0]
[roll1]

theterran
2007-12-17, 04:21 PM
Fudd - Round 9

@refs
Move Action: Draw Xbow
Standard Action: Cast Shield

Take a 5ft Step to K2. Does he still have cover from the Barn?

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Let me know if he moves from L9.

Your Turn.

Stats:
Location: K2
HP: 5/5
AC: 19 Touch: 15 FF: 15
Invisibility (9/10)
Expeditious Retreat (4/10)
Shield (1/10)
Spells:

Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield-x, Reduce Person, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

Bronz
2007-12-17, 04:45 PM
High Ref Bronz

One momento!

@Morbius

You hear spellcasting North of you. You may take your readied action if desired.


@Terran

Holding off on your question for just a second. We need something from Morbius...for some reason :smallbiggrin:

Morbius
2007-12-17, 05:22 PM
refs
Yep, Grock moves to P 13 all right

Bronz
2007-12-17, 05:26 PM
High Ref Bronz

@Terran

Immediately before you cast shield, Grock moved away from you, then quickly out of LoS. As you are out of actions, I will tell Morbius it is his turn but feel free to take your 5' step.


@Morbius

Your turn. No LoS.

Morbius
2007-12-17, 05:34 PM
Grock 1st to act - round 10

Grocks moves from P13 to P 19 and readies an action to shoot him if I see himwithout cover(however I always confuse myself, if I have only a move action now I will simply move to P 19).




Your turn.

Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: P19
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +10 MW Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll0]
[roll1]

theterran
2007-12-18, 07:22 AM
Fudd - Round 10

Weak magic? How about you?!? Hiding on top of that roof. Well...you are a goblin...cowardly and all...I'll be in the barn if you want to continue this.

@refs
Move Action: Move to L9.
Move Action: Draw a Scroll of Mage Armor.

((Invisibility end at the end of the Round...))

Your Turn.

Ref Stats:
Location: L9
HP: 5/5
AC: 19 Touch: 15 FF: 15
Invisibility (10/10)
Expeditious Retreat (5/10)
Shield (2/10)
Spells:



Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield-x, Reduce Person, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

Morbius
2007-12-18, 07:31 AM
I think I already know the answer for this but

refs
Is it possible to remove a tile or carve a hole in the roof with my knive? Even if it takes a long time?

Morbius
2007-12-18, 09:28 AM
So far I got no answer to my question above but as I think it will be a no so I will simply continue to post normally


Grock 1st to act - round 11

Grocks moves silently and hidding from P19 to Q19 and picks up his grappling hook and rope.
[roll0]
[roll1]




Your turn.

Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: Q19
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.(20)
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +10 MW Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll2]
[roll3]

theterran
2007-12-18, 11:31 AM
@Refs:
I'm going off this concerning my Invisibility which is in the Waiting Room:

Scrolls default to the minimum level necessary to cast the spell, though you can buy ones with higher CLs by paying more. As Invisibility is a 2nd level spell, the scrolls CL is 3 normally, so 30 rounds.

Fudd - Round 11

@refs
Still Invisible according to Jacob.
Free Action: Drop XBow.
Move Action: Draw Scroll of Mage Armor
Standard Action: Cast Mage Armor from Scroll
Free Action: Drop Scroll.


End my Turn.

Stats:
Location: L9
HP: 5/5
AC: 23 Touch: 15 FF: 19
Invisibility (11/30)
Expeditious Retreat (6/10)
Shield (3/10)
Mage Armor (1/600)
Spells:

Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield-x, Reduce Person, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

Bronz
2007-12-18, 12:18 PM
High Ref Bronz

@Grock

I believe the roof is stone like the walls, so you can't cut through it.

No LoS


@Terran

No LoS, and it is 30 round on the invis.

Morbius
2007-12-18, 01:33 PM
Grock 1st to act - round 11

Grocks moves silently and hidding from Q19 to Q15 and .
[roll0]
[roll1]




Your turn.

Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: Q19
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.(20)
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +10 MW Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll2]
[roll3]

theterran
2007-12-18, 01:52 PM
Fudd - 2nd to Act - Round 12

@refs
Move Action: Pick up Xbow.
Move Action: Move to M18.

[roll0]

Your Turn.
(edit) Might need a check.

Stats:
Location: M18
HP: 5/5
AC: 23 Touch: 15 FF: 19
Invisibility (12/30)
Expeditious Retreat (7/10)
Shield (4/10)
Mage Armor (2/600)
Spells:


Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield-x, Reduce Person, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

Morbius
2007-12-18, 02:03 PM
Grock 1st to act - round 13

Grocks moves silently and hidding from Q15 to Q11 .
[roll0]
[roll1]




Your turn.

Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: Q19
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.(20)
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +10 MW Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll2]
[roll3]

theterran
2007-12-18, 02:28 PM
@refs
Did I hear anything in Round 12?

Mavian
2007-12-18, 04:25 PM
@theterran

Nope

theterran
2007-12-18, 04:48 PM
Fudd - Round 13

@refs
Move to O24.

Active Spot and Listen Check.

[roll0]
[roll1]

LoS Check.

I'm done.

Stats:
Location: O24
HP: 5/5
AC: 23 Touch: 15 FF: 19
Invisibility (13/30)
Expeditious Retreat (8/10)
Shield (5/10)
Mage Armor (3/600)
Spells:

Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield-x, Reduce Person, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

Morbius
2007-12-18, 06:05 PM
I have been told that a invisibility spell cast from a scroll defaults to the minimum caster level, meaning that i will in fact last for 30 rounds oO, no way Grock will go down before your invisibility is broke somehow, so do you mind if we fast forward another 20 rounds or so?

PS: If you agree with the above I still have to take a couple of actions before we actually fast forward

theterran
2007-12-19, 07:12 AM
What...you don't want to waste the next 17 rounds with random crap? :smallbiggrin:

Morbius
2007-12-19, 09:52 AM
I prefer to fast foward

theterran
2007-12-19, 10:03 AM
Alright...let's Fast Forward to Round 28. :smalleek:

That would put you up first still.

Morbius
2007-12-19, 06:00 PM
It lasts 30 rounds... so just to be sure I am going with 33


Grock 1st to act - round 33

Grocks and attaches his grappling hook and starts to climb down accelerated (15 feet).

[roll0] vs DC 10
[roll1] vs DC 5
[roll2]
[roll3]




Your turn.

Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: Q11 (likely)
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.(20)
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +10 MW Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll4]
[roll5]

Morbius
2007-12-19, 06:02 PM
refs
the first MS roll was supposed to be a climb check (thus the 5 DC) and the modifier was supposed to be only +2 but I would pass anyway

theterran
2007-12-20, 06:20 AM
Meh...I had a few actions I wanted to take, so I'll just spoiler them in with my move for Round 33.

Morbius
2007-12-20, 07:08 AM
OK, waiting for your post then

theterran
2007-12-20, 07:26 AM
Fudd - Round 33

@refs
Alright...for sake of time, we fast forwarded.

In round 32 I would have cast Reduce Person on myself.

Round 33.

I'm in O20 trying to hide.

If I see Grock and he's within 30ft I will cast Phantasmal Assailants on him.


Your turn...might need an LoS check or something...after all...20 rounds have passed.

Stats:
Location: O20
HP: 5/5
AC: 20 Touch: 16 FF: 16
Reduce Person (2/10)
Mage Armor (23/600)
Spells:

Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield-x, Reduce Person, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

theterran
2007-12-20, 07:28 AM
@refs
Forgot the Hide Roll
[roll0]

Morbius
2007-12-20, 08:07 AM
Well actually just to be here this is what I was going to do before the fast foward
Drop grappling hook and ready an action to move if I hear spellcasting then pick it up again on round 32


Grock 1st to act - round 34
Assuming no LoS
Grocks continues to climb down accelerated (15 feet) and moves to Q5.

[roll0] vs DC 5

[roll1]
[roll2]




Your turn.

Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: Q5 (likely)
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.(20)
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +10 MW Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll3]
[roll4]

Bronz
2007-12-20, 09:42 AM
High Ref Bronz

@Terran

No LoS


@Morbius

No LoS

theterran
2007-12-20, 11:09 AM
Fudd - Round 34

@refs
Keep same readied action.
[roll0]
[roll1]


End my Turn.

Stats:
Location: O20
HP: 5/5
AC: 20 Touch: 16 FF: 16
Reduce Person (3/10)
Mage Armor (24/600)
Spells:

Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield-x, Reduce Person-x, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

Morbius
2007-12-20, 11:53 AM
Grock 1st to act - round 35
Assuming no LoS
Just in case I haven't said this before Grock loads his crossbow and will move silently to M7 and peek around the corner while hidding
[roll0]
[roll1]




Need a LoS check, if it is not stablished it's your turn.

Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: M7
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.(20)
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +10 MW Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll2]
[roll3]

Bronz
2007-12-20, 12:05 PM
High Ref Bronz

@Morbius

No LoS


@Terran

No LoS. And shame on you for saying "same readied action". You should know better :smallwink:

theterran
2007-12-20, 02:43 PM
Fudd - Round 35

@refs
Move to N17. and Hide.
Ready and Action to Cast Phantasmal Assailants if I get LoE and he's within 30ft.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

End my Turn.

Stats:
Location: N17
HP: 5/5
AC: 21 Touch: 17 FF: 16
Reduce Person (4/10)
Mage Armor (25/600)
Spells:

Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield-x, Reduce Person-x, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

Morbius
2007-12-20, 03:03 PM
Grock 1st to act - round 36

Grock continues to peek around the corner while hidding (I will keep the previous hidding roll if that is not a problem) and make two active spot checks
[roll0]
[roll1]




Need a LoS check, it's your turn.

Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: M7
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.(20)
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +10 MW Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll2]
[roll3]

KCiemir
2007-12-20, 03:36 PM
High Ref KC

@MorbiusNo LoS

@TerranNo LoS

Morbius
2007-12-20, 03:55 PM
So... we have come to this... lol, I am guessing you really are at the barn hidding with a +20 roll that my spots won't be able to beat. The problem is that so am I:smallbiggrin:, and your spot checks won't beat my +30 hide check:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:

now... how do we solve this?

theterran
2007-12-20, 04:09 PM
You jump out and I'll cast something at you...then you can make the save and kill me with a bolt :smallconfused:

Morbius
2007-12-20, 04:11 PM
You jump out and I'll cast something at you...then you can make the save and kill me with a bolt :smallconfused:

Your you may jump and and if you survive my bolt you may cast your spell.:smallwink:

theterran
2007-12-20, 04:16 PM
Fudd - Round 36

@Refs
Move to N13. Breaking my hiding.
[roll0]
[roll1]

LoS check!

Turn not over...

KCiemir
2007-12-20, 04:28 PM
High Ref KC

@ MorbiusYou see your opponent in N13
@TerranWith a spot like that, you see nothing: No LOS
@other refsI think this is right... I'm not sure how to judge LoS with peeking around corners. I'm assuming I take the corner that he is peeking around and draw the line from there.

theterran
2007-12-21, 09:05 AM
Fudd - Round 36 (cont)

@refs

Continue on to N12.

[roll0]

Hiding in hay.

Turn ends.

Stats:
Location: N17
HP: 5/5
AC: 21 Touch: 17 FF: 16
Reduce Person (5/10)
Mage Armor (26/600)
Spells:

Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield-x, Reduce Person-x, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

Morbius
2007-12-21, 01:31 PM
Grock 1st to act - round 37

As I play a ilusionist myself I know that 1st one is usually a bait, let's see if it pops out of existence this round.

If the Fudd I see in the barn is still at N13:
Grock readies an action to take a 5 foot step and fire at Fudd if he moves towards him
[roll0]
[roll1]




Need a LoS check, then it's your turn.

Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: M7
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.(20)
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +10 MW Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll2]
[roll3]
[/QUOTE]

Bronz
2007-12-21, 01:41 PM
High Ref Bronz

Taking one step back. Still Grock's turn.

@Morbius

The Fudd you saw in N13 was a tiny Fudd, and as such you just barely made out the top of his head. When you look back in, you no longer see a Fudd in N13 so you can redo your actions.


@Terran

No LoS, and N12 is not "in the hay". You need to be on a hay square for that, and remember they cost double movement.


@Other refs

As Fudd is currently tiny (a gnome with reduce person), he shouldn't have even been seen at N13 as the hay from the door was easily full cover. Since he walked forward towards and possibly into the hay, he certainly has full cover now from the doorway.

theterran
2007-12-21, 01:45 PM
@Bronz - Well crap...didn't realize they costed double move...that should really be put on the map legend.

And I meant N11...:smallsigh:

Bronz
2007-12-21, 01:48 PM
@Terran

It is precedent though. I am trying to get authority to make a rules guideline on the front page so that we can have things like this posted for all to see.

And also, we have to go by what was put down, not what was meant as you know.

Morbius
2007-12-21, 03:45 PM
Grock 1st to act - round 37 redone

Grock continues to try to spot him from the corner
[roll0]
[roll1]




Need a LoS check, then it's your turn.

Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: M7
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.(20)
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +10 MW Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll2]
[roll3]

Bronz
2007-12-21, 04:10 PM
High Ref Bronz

@Morbius

No LoS


@Terran

No LoS

theterran
2007-12-26, 07:34 AM
Fudd - Round 37

@refs
If I'm already in N11, then I'll continue hiding in the hay. If I'm in N12, then I'll 5ft step to N11 and hide in the hay.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Ready an Action: If I see him and he's within 30ft, I'll cast Phantasmal Assailants.



End my Turn.

LoS check.

Stats:
Location: N11
HP: 5/5
AC: 21 Touch: 17 FF: 16
Reduce Person (6/10)
Mage Armor (27/600)
Spells:

Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield-x, Reduce Person-x, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

Morbius
2007-12-29, 04:15 PM
Grock 1st to act - round 38

You hear a voice from north side of the barn.
"Sorry but I am not entering that little spider trap of yours, if you want to fight you can come out here"

Grock double moves to T 12




Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: T12
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +10 MW Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll0]
[roll1]

theterran
2007-12-31, 08:50 AM
:smallsigh:

Fudd - Round 38


@refs
Move to N8. Ready Phantasmal Assailants

End my Turn.

Stats:
Location: N8
HP: 5/5
AC: 21 Touch: 17 FF: 16
Reduce Person (7/10)
Mage Armor (28/600)
Spells:

Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield-x, Reduce Person-x, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

Morbius
2007-12-31, 09:28 AM
Grock 1st to act - round 38

You hear a voice from west side of the barn.
"Still waiting..."

Grock moves to Z13 and readies an action to shoot him if he sees Fudd without cover




Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: Z13
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +10 MW Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll0]
[roll1]

theterran
2007-12-31, 04:36 PM
Fudd - Round 38

@refs
Move to M7. If I see him, and he's in range, I'll Phantasmal Assailants him.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Your Turn...Probably need an LoS.

Stats:
Location: M7
HP: 5/5
AC: 21 Touch: 17 FF: 16
Reduce Person (7/10)
Mage Armor (28/600)
Spells:

Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield-x, Reduce Person-x, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

Mavian
2008-01-04, 01:56 AM
Ref Mav:

No LoS

Morbius
2008-01-04, 06:53 AM
Gahhh:smalleek:, sorry, on my last post I meant east, not west ><", you heard a voice from the east, if that would change your actions you may do so.

Either way that will hardly change my action this turn.

Grock 1st to act - round 39


Grock stays at Z13 and readies an action to shoot him and take a 5 foot step away from Fudd if he sees him without cover




Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: Z13
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +10 MW Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: 1x CLW potion , 20 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll0]
[roll1]

theterran
2008-01-04, 07:36 AM
Nope, doesn't phase my actions

Fudd - Round 39

@refs
Move from M7 to M6, then to P6. If LoS is established and he's within 30ft, Phantasmal Assailants, if not, I'll ready an action to cast it if I gain LoE and he's within 30ft.

I'm done.
Need LoS.

Stats:
Location: P6
HP: 5/5
AC: 21 Touch: 17 FF: 16 (+2 Tree not included)
Reduce Person (8/10)
Mage Armor (29/600)
Spells:

Level 0 - Acid Splash, Acid Splash, Resistance, Ghost Sounds (I)
Level 1 - Shield-x, Reduce Person-x, Color Spray, Color Spray (I)
Level 2 - Phantasmal Assailants

stimpius
2008-01-04, 07:40 AM
Initiate Ref Stimpius

And we have LoS established.

Fudd is in P6 with a standard action remaining, yet Grocks ready action goes now.

Grock is stood in Z13

Morbius
2008-01-04, 08:49 AM
Grock fires at Fudd
[roll0]
[roll1]

And takes a 5 foot step to Z14


Grock Stats (for refs)

Location: Z14
HP: 11/11
Speed: 30 ft.
AC: 19, Touch 17, Flat-footed 13
Saves: Fortitude +4, Reflex +4, Will +1
Attacks: +10 MW Light Crossbow (1D6+3)
Held: 1x CLW potion , 19 bolts
Effects:
Reactive rolls:
[roll2]
[roll3]

theterran
2008-01-04, 09:55 AM
I'm dead...thank God that's over...:smalltongue:

Bronz
2008-01-04, 09:56 AM
High Ref Bronz

Grock is declared the winner and takes all that is earned.

Morbius
2008-01-04, 10:20 AM
I'm dead...thank God that's over...:smalltongue:

:smalleek:? Don't you had that "create-two-Fudds" instant magic that would require me to roll for a 50% "concealment" chance?

theterran
2008-01-04, 10:25 AM
Yes...but I'm not going to use it...congrats on the win...

this just took forever...:smallsigh:

Bronz
2008-01-04, 10:25 AM
Don't you hate invisibility?

Morbius
2008-01-04, 10:29 AM
Don't you hate invisibility?

Nope, I love it.

That is why I took a 30 rounds long sunbath on the roof of the barn while Fudd was invisible trying to reach me:smallwink:.

If he can't reach me he can't touch me:smallbiggrin: (even if he is invisible)

theterran
2008-01-04, 10:33 AM
I love it when I can actually get to my opponent...stupid barn.