PDA

View Full Version : A Second Chance

warlock2000
2007-12-17, 05:59 PM
Now gathered together under Commander Lukus Rage's tent you have your first chance to meet him in person. He seems quite young for a man of his rank, he has brown hair and is dressed in Chain mail standing over a table. On the table lie numerous documents and map. Once everyone is gathered he looks up,

"Welcome everyone and thank you for coming to the summons we sent you. Now I understand that most of you are not part of any military. However, given the situation we are all in, General Kage and Prince Andrew ask that until we as a race are reestablished that you lend us your talents in doing so. I have been granted two things to accomplish it, first I can grant those who help extra food and water, as well as promise of payment when possible. Second, I have been given the ability to notify the Arcanum Storehouse of those not willing to help out their fellow man. So, who is willing to help?"

Dustfinger
2007-12-17, 06:43 PM
Mordoc ponders for a moment, then remembers that his father was killed by what forced the mages to move the city. He then stands and says with much vigor I will help. It's the least i can do for the ones who saved our lives, and the many innocent people of our city.

Engineer
2007-12-17, 07:43 PM
Now gathered together under Commander Lukus Rage's tent you have your first chance to meet him in person. He seems quite young for a man of his rank, he has brown hair and is dressed in Chain mail standing over a table. On the table lie numerous documents and map. Once everyone is gathered he looks up,

"Welcome everyone and thank you for coming to the summons we sent you. Now I understand that most of you are not part of any military. However, given the situation we are all in, General Kage and Prince Andrew ask that until we as a race are reestablished that you lend us your talents in doing so. I have been granted two things to accomplish it, first I can grant those who help extra food and water, as well as promise of payment when possible. Second, I have been given the ability to notify the Arcanum Storehouse of those not willing to help out their fellow man. So, who is willing to help?"

Adishta Adhikara reporting for duty sir. I will of course be accompanying the expedition.

Ephraim
2007-12-17, 08:12 PM
Cassandra McGregor's haughty voice emerges from somewhere near the front of the assembly. "Food and water will tempt only those too weak to acquire it themselves. Money will attract the corrupt of heart. A passionate plea for the good of mankind will stir up the willing, but not necessarily the able. Your are fortunate that one such as I recognizes that the real opportunity of our plight is to make of oneself a hero of genuine mettle. I shall accept your charge and those who endeavour with me will return more valourous than they depart."

Karaswanton
2007-12-17, 09:31 PM
Kiran Shurresh, Cleric of Pelor.

"Welcome everyone and thank you for coming to the summons we sent you. Now I understand that most of you are not part of any military. However, given the situation we are all in, General Kage and Prince Andrew ask that until we as a race are reestablished that you lend us your talents in doing so. I have been granted two things to accomplish it, first I can grant those who help extra food and water, as well as promise of payment when possible. Second, I have been given the ability to notify the Arcanum Storehouse of thosenot willing to help out their fellow man. So, who is willing to help?"

Bold'D is to help make my start a little more understandable.

Kiran addresses the commander, his voice is calculated, determined,stern, and even somewhat grim.

"You'll find I don't respond well to implied threats Commander. But, I do respond to those in need--which in these times would include most. I'll offer any assistance that is required, and falls within Church doctrine. My share of extra rations can be donated to the Church.
I'll accept payment for operating costs and tithes.

I propose we start this mission with a prayer, does anyone object?

OOC: Can people please include character name and class at the beginning of their posts? I have a hard time keeping track sometimes.

Mr. Friendly
2007-12-18, 06:07 AM
Ildrotha Dagonson - Warlock

"How thoughtful of you to ask for volunteers, Commander." Ildrotha says haughtily as he steps forward, "I had been on my way to demand my inclusion in any exploration efforts when I recieved the summons. My glory..." he pauses for half a moment as the arrogant smirk on his face recedes slightly before being replaced by wide, almost sinister grin, "..that is, my family's glory will not be denied."

Ildrotha, clad in black studded leathers has a booming voice, seemingly too loud and too deep for a man of his size. He turns to face the rest of the peoples assebled in the tent, his gaze sweeping over all of them as he begins to speak again: "I am Ildrotha Dagonson and I swear by the blood in my veins and the honor of my family's name that I shall destroy anything and anyone who gets in our people's way as we conquer this world and take what is rightfully ours!"

warlock2000
2007-12-18, 05:28 PM
Commander Rage expression seems to relax with the responses, he then looks around the tent before muttering to himself, "One short".

He then turns his attention to you all, "Let me begin with I am not attempting to threaten you. My orders about the food come from General Kage. However I welcome all of your support in this fight for survival. Yesterday I got a report of a small river was found North of here. The men said they would stay the night to rest. This morning their horse arrived without them. I would like the group of you to secure this site and report back after a couple of days. If the area is safe we will locate some others to begin to gather water and set up a settlement. We are desperate need of this water. Most people do not know this information but one of the 4 water storages was damaged in the travel to this world. Please accept my apology Kiran. I am use to motivating soldiers not men of the church."

Karaswanton
2007-12-18, 07:54 PM
Kiran Shirash, NG cleric of Pelor

Kiran nods.

Apology accepted Capitan. I'm ready to begin the mission whenever the rest of our team is available.

I assume the information about the damaged water tank is classified. Ordinarily I'd oppose keeping such important information from the people, but we can't afford a panic in this situation. I think it's for the best, my lips are sealed.

Hopefully we can avert further crisis. I pray the scouts are still alive as well, but I am somewhat doubtful in this unfamiliar place.

Engineer
2007-12-18, 08:42 PM
Commander Rage expression seems to relax with the responses, he then looks around the tent before muttering to himself, "One short".

He then turns his attention to you all, "Let me begin with I am not attempting to threaten you. My orders about the food come from General Kage. However I welcome all of your support in this fight for survival. Yesterday I got a report of a small river was found North of here. The men said they would stay the night to rest. This morning their horse arrived without them. I would like the group of you to secure this site and report back after a couple of days. If the area is safe we will locate some others to begin to gather water and set up a settlement. We are desperate need of this water. Most people do not know this information but one of the 4 water storages was damaged in the travel to this world. Please accept my apology Kiran. I am use to motivating soldiers not men of the church."
Adishta Adhikara:
How long do we have to prepare? Do we have horses for our trip?

Mr. Friendly
2007-12-19, 05:48 AM

Facing Adishta, "We should leave immediately." he says with urgency. Then he adds with a thin smile: "I doubt there are horses to spare, what do you think everyone's been eating?"

Dustfinger
2007-12-19, 07:49 AM
Mordoc Sikora - Ranger

We need no horses, they should be left here in case they are needed. But we should leave at once if we wish to find these men, their trail fades with every word we speak.

Engineer
2007-12-19, 09:51 AM
Adishta:
I guess were leaving right now. That's fine, everything I'll need is here already.

warlock2000
2007-12-19, 05:21 PM
"My apologies but there is a lack of horse at this time. You will all need to travel on foot."

Ephraim
2007-12-19, 05:42 PM
Cass McGregor -- Dragon Shaman

Cassandra eyes up Mordoc. "I might've reckoned you a tracker," she says. "If I'm not mistaken, though, we weren't charged with finding the missing scouts. Lieutenant Rage has asked us to secure a source of fresh water." She turns her attention to the soldier at the head of the assembly. "Am I correct, Lieutenant Rage, that rescuing the scouts is a secondary priority to obtaining water for the survivors?" Before waiting for an answer, she shrugs haphazardly. "In any case, this region is likely to be as hostile as any. I doubt they're even alive."

warlock2000
2007-12-19, 06:35 PM
The commander seems withdrawn at the comment. "Yes, I don't like to say this but that water is more important then the scout. However, if both are possible please help them, or at least find out what happened."

Mr. Friendly
2007-12-19, 06:46 PM

"We'll secure the water." Shooting a sidelong glance to the priest, he adds: "And we'll bring the scouts back too I suppose." sighing heavily, "if they are still alive."

Zimmia
2007-12-19, 06:50 PM
Kellenne - Bard

After a small amount of startle, a short human woman appears by the group. She pauses a moment to catch her breath. She drops half a curtsey to the Commander and then smiles at him, bringing the dimples in each of her cheeks to life and giving her an almost impish cast. "Apologies for being late," she says. "It's a long story I'm sure you don't want to hear. At any rate I'm in." She then turns to the guard nearest her and then wonders exactly what it is she's agreed to do.

Karaswanton
2007-12-19, 07:56 PM
Kiran, cleric

noticing her confusion:
We need to go investigate the nearest water source, and find the previous scouts if possible. We were actually just about to leave.

Engineer
2007-12-19, 08:08 PM
Adishta Adhikara-Warmage

Everyone has their suplies, correct? If so, let us leave to find that water and the scouts.

Adishta picks up his pack and hoists it on to his shoulders, waiting for a response.

Mr. Friendly
2007-12-19, 09:24 PM

Looking around at the faces of his new travel companions, Ildrotha bows and makes a wide sweeping gesture with his arm; grinning, he says: "I am Ildrotha Dagonson, I'm sure you've heard of me." he then grabs his pack and tightens the straps, brandishing a crossbow which he rests one shoulder. "Time to get moving." he says curtly.

Ephraim
2007-12-19, 10:40 PM

Cass hoists her rucksack to her shoulders. "Very well. I've no further need to dally." She checks the cinch of her belt and the heavy-bladed sickle hanging therefrom. "You may call me Fräulein McGregor, by the way." She strides toward the back of the tent and holds open the flap. "I shan't stand in the way if somebody else wishes to lead. Perhaps you, Herr Tracker? You are likely a finer outdoorsman than I.

OOC: Yes, I realize that "Fräulein" and "McGregor" are incongruous. It's a fantasy world. I'll mix German with Scottish if I feel like it.

Also, I can activate an aura as a swift action and dismiss one as a free action. There is no limit on how long I can keep an aura active. Unless I specify otherwise, I wish to have the "Toughness" aura active. Allies within 30 feet of me gain DR 1/Magic.

Zimmia
2007-12-19, 10:45 PM
Kellenne - Bard

"I got here just in time then, didn't I?" Kellenne asks of no one in particular as she shifts the pack she still wears. "Name's Kellenne, no titles needed for me," she smiles at her new comrades. "Guess we should go find that water, eh?"

Engineer
2007-12-19, 11:00 PM
Adishta Adhikara-Warmage
Name is Officer Adhikara of the Warmage order. Seeing that you all are civilians you will probably be most comfortable with my given name, Adishta, which is fine. I will be acommpanying you all as heavy fire. Adishta says smiling quickly to the others before turning to Com. Rage and saying I think we would all benefit if you gave us, and especially the tracker, any maps you have of the area.

To Warlock2000: Yes, I gave him a rank. I think being a Warmage of the national order shoul make him an officer. If you disagree please tell me.

Dustfinger
2007-12-19, 11:14 PM
Well then we're off. i Believe we should start by searching a bit for the trackers, seeing as following where they went would find the water. Also i will put those mens lives in high priority, i refuse to stand and let a fellow wanderer get wounded aand lost in the forest. Not again...

Mr. Friendly
2007-12-20, 07:40 AM

"I think, Kiran was it? I think you need to accept that they are already dead. If we chance across them, fine, you can care for them. However we are not going out of our way to find them. Our mission is to secure water, not corpses."

Ildrotha begins walking away, as he moves he activates some sort of eldritch ability. He gets a doubtful look on his face and puts the crossbow away, drawing a heavy mace from his belt instead.

OOC
Activating See the Unseen; (He would have used it earlier in all likelyhood, suspecting a trap; he is a tad paranoid)

Darkvision 60 feet and See Invisible.

Karaswanton
2007-12-20, 10:42 AM
OOC: Actually, that was the ranger just then, he forgot to put his name at the start of his post. Also, he's been using the same color as me. I'll switch to blue t avoid further confusion. Also, I'll react to the last post as if it was directed at me.

Yes, it is more likely that they are dead. I suppose the best we can hope for is to give them a decent burial, if wild animals haven't already gotten to them. But I'll still hope to find them alive, there's always hope.

Kiran straps on his shield, finishes the latches on his armor, and gets his mace ready.

Well then, what are we waiting for?

Ephraim
2007-12-20, 01:37 PM

"We're waiting for maps, if I'm not mistaken," Cass replies. "I doubt there are any, but it was prudent of Officer Adhikara to ask."

warlock2000
2007-12-20, 07:17 PM
Rage flips through his papers. "I don't yet have a map", reaching into his pockets he reveals a compass. "The location is North exactly. About a full days travel. Also,", he reaches under the table, "Take these", hands you somethings wrapped in cloth, "there should be enough food there for about 5 days for each of you. Best of luck."

Mr. Friendly
2007-12-21, 11:41 AM

Ildrotha continues walking and scoffs at the word luck. "Luck is for the weak." he mutters under his breath.

Karaswanton
2007-12-21, 05:34 PM
Kiran, NG cleric of Pelor

I find that good preparation makes the best luck. Speaking of which, before we head out, in about ten minutes per person I can create a ward that will enable me to cast touch spells-like healing spells, at a short distance. Is anyone interested?

Zimmia
2007-12-21, 05:46 PM
Kellenne - Bard

"Wait ten minutes for something that will help the group?" Kellenne asks with a grin. "I think I'm good with that. I too, can aid us when the time of battle comes."

Engineer
2007-12-21, 08:22 PM
Adishta Adhikara- Warmage

Yes, I am interested, but I think it would be better spent on a frontline troop, if its one person only.

Karaswanton
2007-12-21, 08:53 PM
Kiran, NG Cleric of Pelor
I can perform the blessing up to 10 times a day.

OOC: Kiran is talking about the Divine Ward feat from Complete Divine. Also, I have to prepare my spells yet, whoopsies.

Dustfinger
2007-12-21, 10:59 PM
Mordoc Sikora- Ranger

I will gladly take a holy blessing, but we should head out soon.

Engineer
2007-12-21, 11:30 PM
Mordoc Sikora- Ranger

I will gladly take a holy blessing, but we should head out soon.
Adishta Adhikara-Warmage

As the tracker we are waiting for you. Please, take the lead.

Ephraim
2007-12-22, 01:51 AM

Cass inclines her head toward Kiran. "Naturally, I would appreciate such a blessing and I believe that an hour invested in receiving it would be neither an undue hardship nor time wasted." She ruffles the flap of the tent. "Let us adjourn, then, to the place of the monsignor's choosing. She attempts to make eye contact with each of her comrades, seeking assent. "By the by, it bears mentioning that I project an aura. My presence will be a boon to you. Unless the situation demands otherwise, you shall find protection from harm at my side. Have any of the rest of you any talents that must be declared?"

Mr. Friendly
2007-12-22, 07:33 AM

Waits for the party, for the moment. Looking into the sky, he tries to guess what time it is....

Dustfinger
2007-12-22, 07:39 AM
Mordoc Sikora- Ranger

Allright everyone, let's head out. Mordoc motions his hand as he walks from the tent. He looks around for a momet to catch his bearings than begins to walk north.

Mr. Friendly
2007-12-22, 08:56 AM

Ildrotha follows Mordoc to the north.

Zimmia
2007-12-22, 12:34 PM
Kellenne

"Looks like we're on our way," Kellenne says brightly. She nods to the officer and then follows the group out of the tent.

Karaswanton
2007-12-22, 12:49 PM
Kiran, Cleric of Pelor

Kiran blesses everyone in the party, one by one, ten minutes per person.
We have..4-6? people? So it takes an a half-hour to fifty minutes, and then we head north.

Engineer
2007-12-22, 04:40 PM
Adishta Adikara-Warmage

Adishta salutes Com. Kage, and says Good luck. We all need it right now. And follows the others.

warlock2000
2007-12-23, 01:30 PM
Kiran creates the wards. As you all leave the tent there is little left to do. You stare out at the ash covered lands around you. Taking the compass you find the direction you need to go.

(OOC: You all ready to continue?)

Ephraim
2007-12-23, 09:19 PM
OOC: I am ready for the next setting.

Zimmia
2007-12-23, 09:31 PM
((OOC Ready here))

Dustfinger
2007-12-23, 09:32 PM
(OOC: Ready whenever.)

Engineer
2007-12-24, 11:21 AM
(OOC: Ready.)

warlock2000
2007-12-24, 11:34 AM
You all head north together. The ash field takes nearly half your day, as you reach the end you see green grass and a hill before you. You continue up the hill, from the top you can see fields for miles and a river below coming from the north and going into the hill at the bottom, where a cave is found. It is very dark and small, just large enough for the river to flow into it.

Karaswanton
2007-12-24, 12:39 PM
Kiran, cleric of Pelor

Well, it looks like we found the water source. We can either go back now and inform the Commander where the water is, or we can scout out the area for possible danger. I have a feeling that cave is involved in the loss of our men.

Dustfinger
2007-12-24, 01:25 PM
I suggest that we search around the river, see if it is a non-toxic source of water and look for any possible danger in the imediate area.

Engineer
2007-12-24, 01:54 PM
Officer Adishta Adhikara (http://thestrite.com/view.php?id=32)-Warmage

Agreed, the area should be scouted. This hill is a good defensive position, I suggest that we make camp here.

Ephraim
2007-12-24, 05:12 PM
Cass picks up a stone at the summit of the hill and turns it over and over in her hand. "With all due respect, monsignor Kiran, methinks it would be wiser to assume that danger could come from any direction. Of course, the cave is nearby. We can survey it first." She turns to address Adishta. "Officer Adhikara," she says. "I believe that this is your area of expertise. What do you believe would be the most prudent way to approach?"

Engineer
2007-12-24, 07:57 PM
She turns to address Adishta. "Officer Adhikara," she says. "I believe that this is your area of expertise. What do you believe would be the most prudent way to approach?"

Thank you. I lack enough information to make any kind of suggestion; other than I agree we should check the cave out first, because it acts as a possible defensive terrain, threat, and an escape rout. With that Adishta hurries down the hill towards the cave and casts light on a pebble/rock he picks up from the stream bed. As he looks in he tries to determine:
a)How fast is the water flowing? Is it making enough noise to cover our footsteps?
b)From your description it seems that the cave is only small enough for single file. is this true? Will we have to bend?
Heres my spot and listen checks (in that order):
[roll0]
[roll1]

warlock2000
2007-12-26, 08:36 AM
A) much noise, you could here a yell or maybe loud conversation, but not footsteps.

B) If walk in the water you would be able to stand up right, but the water looks to be about waist deep.

You spot and listen reveal nothing.

Karaswanton
2007-12-28, 01:13 AM
Kiran, NG Cleric of Pelor

Well, I suppose we should get going. All for investigating the cave?

Zimmia
2007-12-28, 01:39 AM
Kellenne - Bard

"You bet I am!" Kellenne says as she strums idly on her lute.

Mr. Friendly
2007-12-28, 08:26 AM

"I don't need that light to see inside. Tie a rope around my waist and I will go inside to investigate."

OOC Sorry I have been delayed in posting, my work schedule was wonky this week.

Engineer
2007-12-28, 01:01 PM
Adishta Adhikara (http://thestrite.com/view.php?id=32)-Warmage
I'm ready. Adishta calls from below, coming out of the cave. The water should cover any sounds we make other then shouting and maybe battle. Seems tall enough to stand up in, but we will be waste deep in water.

warlock2000
2007-12-28, 03:21 PM
The water is quite cold as you lower yourselves in, for those going in.

For those going in
Once inside you see that about 15 feet ahead the roof begins to lower. About another 10 feet beyond that the cave is submerged.

Engineer
2007-12-28, 08:33 PM
Let's go. I know how to swim, but not terribly well. Still I think I could manage.

Zimmia
2007-12-28, 09:51 PM
Kellenne - Bard

Strumming on her lute, Kellenne tests the warmth (or not) of the water. She then starts to sing:

We're going in to the cold river
We're soon all going to shiver.
But we will swim
And then we will win
And find the lost people thither.

If we were lvl3 this would be an inspire competence. Since we're not, it's just a song.

Ephraim
2007-12-29, 12:08 AM

Cass sidles down the hillside and eyes the water. "What of our gear?" she asks. "Before we plunge in, we ought to take stock of any equipment we have that could be damaged. I do not fancy eating waterlogged foodstuffs for the next week. She skips the stone she had picked up against the current of the river.

Karaswanton
2007-12-30, 11:46 AM
Kiran

I agree. Also, does anyone have any rope? We could use it to tie around ourselves, and tie it to something back here, in case there is a drop-off later on, or rapids.

It's probably wet down there as well. Keeping a torch lit might be problematic.

Engineer
2007-12-30, 09:35 PM
Adishta Adhikara-Warmage

Unfortunately the pebble upon which I have cast a light spell, will only continue to glow for a few minutes more. I can cast it agian, but my spell use is of course limited. That should be enough toget us past the underwater areas, but only if we leave now. I would be loathe to leave our equipment here ungarded. Perhaps it is best if we split up and take the members of our party best able to swim down? Any other suggestions?

Karaswanton
2008-01-02, 12:14 AM
Kiran

I don't think splitting up would be a very good idea. I think the best thing to do would be to invstigate the cave as a united group.

Perhaps we should wait on the cave until tomorrow, and the spell-casters could re-prepare there spells to help better. We could investigate the rest of the are today.

Ephraim
2008-01-02, 07:03 PM

"I am agreeable to that plan, monsignor." Cass replies. "If something dwells beneath the hill, perhaps we shall even discover an alternate means of entry. Does this sound like a tactically sound course of action, Officer Adhikara?"

Engineer
2008-01-03, 12:49 AM
Kiran

I don't think splitting up would be a very good idea. I think the best thing to do would be to invstigate the cave as a united group.

Perhaps we should wait on the cave until tomorrow, and the spell-casters could re-prepare there spells to help better. We could investigate the rest of the are today.
Adishta Adhikara-Warmage
I am agreeable with that.

Karaswanton
2008-01-04, 12:38 PM
Kiran

Excellent. Since everyone is agreed on the plan, let's scout out the immediate area. I think sticking together in unfamiliar territory--especially considering the assumed fate of the prior scouts is the best plan. No need to be more reckless than we already are as adventurers.

I think the best formation is a circle with myself in the middle. That way I can reach everyone with healing magic. A radius of 25 feet is the largest radius where the ward still works. I vote we start by following this river for at least half the day, see if we can plot out any of the surrounding area.

At nightfall, assuming we haven't run into any undead I will perform the blessing again. Then from now on I'll perform the blessing at nightfall. That way I'll only use it when we have the luxury. It would be a shame if I used the blessing and then later on we needed that power for the undead.

OOC: Could we get someone to map out the area? Also, how many people do we have in the party?

Engineer
2008-01-05, 11:24 AM
Alright. Let's go.

Karaswanton
2008-01-10, 10:36 AM
OOC: It has been almost a week since anyone posted anything. Are people still interested in playing this campaign? I hope so, because this is my favorite character at the moment.

warlock2000
2008-01-12, 09:13 AM
(I am very much ready I am waiting for people to do something other then talk)

Zimmia
2008-01-12, 09:56 AM
((OOC: still interested here, the 'serious' ppl are deciding what to do :smallbiggrin: ))

Karaswanton
2008-01-12, 09:57 AM
Kiran, NG cleric of Pelor

Alright, let's move out then. Everyone around me in a circular formation. we head north and see what the terrain looks like. At mid-day we start heading back this way, on the opposite side of the river. Then tomorrow we start investigating the cave.

Ephraim
2008-01-12, 01:05 PM

As the rest of the party forms a ring around Kiran, Cass assumes a position a meter or so further from the cleric than the others, resulting in a teardrop formation. "I shall march at the point," she states. "I mean no disrespect, but if there is an ambush ahead, I estimate that I am the sturdiest target to present to them."

Engineer
2008-01-12, 01:23 PM
Adishta goes behind Cass.

Zimmia
2008-01-12, 01:33 PM
Talia gets with the group

warlock2000
2008-01-13, 07:33 PM
Cass enters first followed by the others

Once inside you see that about 15 feet ahead the roof begins to lower. About another 10 feet beyond that the cave is submerged. It is also getting dark in there.

Engineer
2008-01-14, 08:15 PM
I can swim fairly well, and I can generate light.Will anyone need help when swimming?

Karaswanton
2008-01-14, 10:30 PM
Kiran, cleric

I'm a bit worried about my armor's weight causing complications, but I'd rather take that risk than be unprotected. I'd appreciate some help if trouble comes up.

Zimmia
2008-01-14, 10:35 PM
Kellenne

"I do know how to swim," Kellenne says with a look into the tunnel. "I can also produce light for a time, although I don't really have any practice with saving drown victims."

Engineer
2008-01-15, 08:53 PM
Adishta Adhikara

I suggest we take it slow then. I can help you, Kiran, if it becomes too difficult.

warlock2000
2008-01-15, 09:01 PM
(Swim checks for all going under the water part.)

Zimmia
2008-01-15, 09:23 PM
Kellenne

Kellenne takes a large breath and dives under the cold water.

Swim: [roll0]

Karaswanton
2008-01-16, 02:31 PM
Kiran

Kiran takes a moment to remove his shield and put it in his pack, he then wraps everything up that is suspectible to water damage up so that it won't be damaged.

Well, here goes nothing.

OOC: If anyone wants to help me out, an Aid Another would give me a +2 provided you can hit a DC 10.

[roll0]

Ephraim
2008-01-16, 06:35 PM
Cass McGregor - Dragon Shaman

Like Kiran, Cass takes a few moments to wrap her possessions with care. She wades into the river until the water is up to her chest, then dives beneath the surface. Although she attempts to look graceful while doing so, it is obvious that the woman is not an experienced swimmer.

Swim Check: ([roll0])

Ephraim
2008-01-29, 01:08 AM
Game over?

Karaswanton
2008-01-29, 09:48 AM
That's what it looks like to me.
I quit.