PDA

View Full Version : Age of Worms (Team Koga)



Lady Tialait
2007-12-22, 06:37 PM
Sorry i'm late...but that is fine right?

Team Koga Roster

Wabufett, Chaotic Evil Human Rogue, played by Koga.
Charles Bandifor, Chaotic Good Human Psychic Warrior, played by Diarmuid.
Kyrshek, Neutral Good Human Barbarian, played by Karaswanton.
Arkeneld "Ark" Duathai, Chaotic Good Human Fighter, played by Akiata.
Martin Gallahan, Neutral Human Psion (Telepath), played by Ryuan.
Auda Holderhek, Neutral Good Dwarf Cleric, played by Malmagor Andrigal.


You are all in Diamond Lake. Your reasons varies, but you are all in the Tavern of Old Song.

The Ale is Free today, and the Beds are only 1gp a night. Hot water is running here, because of a naturally accuring steam vent that goes into one of the water towers.

Wabufett
You have an old map to the location of a nearby Theive's hold, most of the theives were killed, but there was no evidence of their stuff being looted. Plus the fact that the place was an old Tomb...(Treasure Galore!) You got this information via, an unlucky clerk who...had...um...a heart attack...he said something about peircing pain in his chest...or somesuch. anyway. You know where the place is, and it's called the 'Whispering Carn'

Charles
You are approched by an old cupple, they look wrinkled and all, but as they talk you realize they are still rather young, they explain that their daughter was lost to them a year ago, she used to play in the forbidden area of the outskirts, if you could find her, or perhaps get a blanket she took with her, they would be most grateful, and perhaps they might have a reward for your bravery

Kyrshek
Local ledgons you've heard about the 'whispering Carn' speak of it as an evil place, full of Monster and Dark Arts, perhaps this could a place you could prove yourself? or happen to make a buck? After all..danger = money Right?

Arkeneld "Ark" Duathai
The local Millia is a Joke, there are half-orcs everywhere, Tieflings everywhere, and they can't even keep simple Pickpockets away, Pathetic, oh well, your not a lawman anymore right?...it still disturbs you. The fear of the place the most is a Mysterious place called 'The Whispering Cairn'

Martin Gallahan
The peaple here make it hard to concentrate, but even hindered you manage to figure out a bit'o'information, you ofcorse will claim it's your mentalism...it's accually Easdroping. oh well!, no one will ever know, you do know yourself that a place full of dangers and Treasures is just out of the twon a place called 'The Whispering Cairn'

Auda Holderhek
Nightmares Haunt your dreams, Vecna, Hextor, and EuyrthNul wresleing for the power of evil, and then fusing into one unholy creature. Then you wake, with only one thought in your head it rings like the blacksmith's hammer 'Whispering Cairn' it consumes you and makes it where you cannot even enjoy a Ale without thinking of it.

Koga
2007-12-22, 07:59 PM
Wabufett is what appears to be happy, it's hard to tell with him.

He thinks:
"Finnaly! I'm getting a break! I'll be rich! Rich like elves!"

But he also thinks:
"I shouldn't go alone.. there might be rats there.. big rats.. or flying rats! That's why they call'em bats!"

"I'm going to have to take some chump with me.. someone who's... not too bright... a sucker.."

Wabufett looks around, waiting to see if anyone does something that screams "i'm a sucker, take me for granteed and use me to protect you from flying rats".


Sense the ale is free he gives his chickens just a little bit of ale each.

"Ale has calories.. so it's like food right?" he thinks to himself lol

Karaswanton
2007-12-22, 08:57 PM
Kyrshek loudly tells tales of his exploits in the Northlands, and perhaps overindulgences in the free ale.

Koga
2007-12-22, 09:30 PM
Kyrshek loudly tells tales of his exploits in the Northlands, and perhaps overindulgences in the free ale.
Wabufett thinks "Bingo.."


He goesup to Kyshrek and acts like he's just calm as clams, not a care in the world, like this was robbing an old lady.


"So... i overheard your feats of power... I guess a trip to Whispering Carn shouldn't be TOO hard a task for someone of your calibur?"

Arakune
2007-12-23, 06:24 AM
Martin thinks: Hum... A new job. Maybe I should get some help.

After trying to look for good a partner, too short, too tall, too stupid, too short AND stupid, he remember the guy that keep talking about his 'great' tales. Maybe I should consider him. If only a ridiculously part of what he said is true, then he have lot's of experience. At least I want him to make a better job than the previous 'Champion of Light, Justice, and chicken. He, funny story.

Master, shouhumnfa!, his psycristal try to ask.
Whisper:Sh... let's not show then all the gold before they start to get dirty Okay?
Whisper:Master, aren't they going to be your partners? And why pay then gold and get then dirty?

:smallsigh:

Then Martin starts to walk in the direction of Kyrshek and see (but didn't heard) then talking.

Sorry to interrupt, but would sir Kyrshek be interested in a job opportunity?

OOC: I speak in Blue, think in Italic, and my Psycristal speak in Green and also think in Italic.
Maybe I will be late today. You know, lot's of cleaning and stuff :smallwink:

Akiata
2007-12-23, 06:57 AM
Ark, like a few other's in here apparently, has drifted over to sit with the boastful barbarian. Ark isn't saying too much, but is taking advantage of the free ale soon becomes happy to listen to this quaint yet proud fellow. It's nice to take his mind off his troubles for a time. And after spending only an hour or so with the man, Ark deems him a good man, and by the sound of his exploits, a good soldier.

As discussion of the this mysterious "Whispering Cairn" floats around the tavern, it occurs to Ark that the life of an adventurer might perhaps be his best option at this point. Certainly it's by far the most lucrative, and the high mortality rate means that if he's no good at it, he won't have to put up with it for long.

Karaswanton
2007-12-23, 12:31 PM
Kyrshek


"Does this "job" involve the Whispering Carns? It seems I have already been ordered to investigate such a place by my tribal seers, and challenged by this man" he points to Wabuffet, to do so as well, on pain of my honor if I am not much mistaken. Yes, I will undertake this quest on the morrow, I fear that drink of this fine establishment"he raises his enormous beer-stein, and then proceeds to throwback all of it in one gulp has made me unable to begin tonight. But tomorrow I shall be fit--I will need some comrades to come with me.

With that he picks out Wabuffet to come with him, as well as Martin and Ark.

Madmal
2007-12-23, 12:42 PM
Auda Holderhek

Auda bashes into the tavern without much ceremony. It's been a lousy day, more mediocre work, people called in sick, so she didn't just had to manage the front of the store, but also help with transporting ores into the furnaces. And all those horrible dreams have cut the already short and blissful moment she had on her sleep.

She haven't get herself cleaned enough, she haven't got changed from her working clothes, she just wanted a drink, maybe another one. but that poorly-spelled sign has just increased her frustration.


Ale Fre tudey

great, free ale, which means the bartender didn't sold enough brews the pasts days, and is now giving the barrels away to the fools, before they fully rotten. Wonder how many of them will be bothering the Pelorian clerics with stomach problems. Meh, i'm already here, might as well come in.

The temperature almost rivals the furnaces, giving a cozy feeling. She manages to enjoy a couple of drink before some bulky human mentions the Whispering Cairn, apparently picking a group for exploration.

Great, he may be strong and bulky, but so far, he's naive as a kid. Picking company on this low-life town will only lead only to get a couple of knife-stabbers. I cannot allow this to happen, besides, maybe this will finally help to ease those dreams...

Hold it right there, you three, i'm suppose i'm bored enough, i'll be joining you.

Koga
2007-12-23, 01:16 PM
(ooc: To help discern thought from speech, thoughts will be in ittalics)

Wabufett looks at Kyrshek with a look like this

. _ .

Then looks at the... very developed... dwarf girl...

. _ .

And thinks:
"Clearly Kyrshek has some sortof divine charm and can bring girlies his way. Why else would a hot little dwarf just comeout of nowhere and offer to travel with us?!

I'm gonna' have to stick around and examine this one. Goldz are nice, but womenz are better!"

Wabufett goes up to the dwarf and holds her hands.
"It might be dangerous miss, and I wouldn't want anything to happen to such a beautiful girl.. Are you royalty of some sort?"

"That's right Wabufett.. lay it on thick.. girlz LOVE that. They're like friggin compliment vampires! Dig-in you crazy shizno!"

(Shizno is a term invented for humans but i guess could apply to all humanoids. Church asked on red vs blue if there was an equivalent word in his language, gary said "do you have excretment?" "yes.." "does your excretment give excretment?" "ew, no!" "then there is no equivalent" "sorry i asked...")

Arakune
2007-12-23, 05:51 PM
Good. It's wise to have partners in this profession. And don't bother with meaningless challenges: you were going to do it anyway, right? It's a challenge you already won even before it starts, making a small but honest smile.

Following then one step before, he starts to look at the people that start to follow him: two mans, one that challenged Kyrshek and one that was drinking near him and got up. And himself of course.

Now there are four people. Unfortunately all of then are physical combatant types. If at least I could know for sure their competence... I don't want to repeat the 'pie incident'.

After that he looks at Wabufett and at his little 'scene' with this face :smallconfused: , then this face :smalleek:

... at least it's a dwarf, their women looks like a full grow woman (shorter and stronger, but still). I would be disgusted if he was all turned on by a halfling. Not there is something wrong, but remind me so much of that 'professor'. Good thing he meet his demise.

Edit: OOC: Just some cosmetic changes.

Koga
2007-12-23, 07:17 PM
Wabufett has images in his mind of this dwarf girl submitting to him and them running in a field holding hands, his immagination looks like a five year old drawing where it's colored in crayon and thier expressions and crap.

Then she's in awe as he's standing over a moutain of guards and officers laughing "mwahahaha!" are proudly like.

Also the other guy he met so far is asking if he can shine Wabufett's boots, he doesn't look like a person, but a lollypop. Implying he's a sucker.

Madmal
2007-12-23, 07:34 PM
Auda

Auda restrains the urge to suddenly turn him into a bloody mass, and instead swiftly removes her hans out of that creepy grasp.

Watch it fella, i've been on a bad day, you don't want to make it worse.:smallannoyed:

The nerve on that guy... There's always have to be one of those, doesn't it? better keep the eyes on him...

and yeah, sure, like if a dwarven princess is going to come here all covered in soot and coal-stains; and so daring to cut her own beauiful braids to mingle with orcs and humans. Get real.:smallamused:

Arakune
2007-12-23, 07:49 PM
Looking at the 'lovely' scene from them, Martin thinks: Okay... Maybe I can at least have some fun even if their competence are 'under standard'.

:smallbiggrin:

Koga
2007-12-23, 10:10 PM
Wabufeet shrugs. "Bleh, no point in persisting.. I don't particularly like dwarves anyway. NOW HAFLINGS.."

He looks over at Kyrshek.

"Hey man, so we going or what? I'll leave without you.."

Lady Tialait
2007-12-24, 08:00 AM
(( has everyone posted? if so, you should have all you need to goto the carn ))

The barwench serves another round of the cheap ale.

Akiata
2007-12-24, 09:49 AM
Ark announces that he's had enough of this banter for one evening, and is going to get a room for the night. If anyone's interested in investigating this "Whispering Cairn" then, well Ark would be agreeable to going along with them.

Koga
2007-12-24, 11:20 AM
Wabufett gathersup his drunken chickens. Muttering
"Comeon you wastes of flesh and feathers, i might need you later.."

Arakune
2007-12-24, 11:24 AM
If no one drank too much, should we go now? You never know when things change from night to day. And a formal introduction will be good: my name is Martin, at your service.

Karaswanton
2007-12-24, 12:52 PM
Kyrshek
I, for one have had too much ale to do anything tonight. Tomorrow would be fine. I think I'll get a room at the Inn.

Arakune
2007-12-24, 03:50 PM
Indeed. Guess I will take a room for today too.

OOC: Let's use this in order to enjoy christmas :smallcool:

Karaswanton
2007-12-27, 04:41 PM
Kyrshek wakes up at the Inn and says his morning prayers.
Next he gathers his belongings, and looks for his companions.

OOC: I was going to have Kyrshek worship Obad-Hai for a druidic faith, but then I remembered that Pelor also has a druidic bent, and is dead-on alignment-wise. Further, Pelor is the most commonly worshiped god among the humans. And it makes for a more interesting character concept.

Akiata
2007-12-27, 06:30 PM
With sore head, and slow limbs, Ark is slow to rise. Eventually he manages to make his way to the common room in the Tavern of Old Song, and completely ignoring Kyrshek, and any of the other companions who might already be waiting, orders a full, hot breakfast.

Sitting by himself, he barely glances at anything other than his plate, and after taking his time he dons his armor, readies his gear, and finally ambles over to glance up at Kyrshek and the others:

"Shall we?"

Lady Tialait
2007-12-27, 06:38 PM
(( I may or may not be on tommorow so I thought i'd post before I goto bed disregard this till it applies ))

You travel through some light wooded area to the Cairn

Natural Light Illuminates a long hallway extending north into darkness. A faint breeze brings with it whispers that sound like sighing breath. It must be a trick of the wind but the effect is almost life-like. The walls have horizonal Bands of decepivly simple geometric patterns to about waist level. Some places have startling detail while others seem to be worn away by time and hacked at by weapons. Purple and Mustard flaks of anchient pant still cling at places on the walls. and a thin coat of dust is on the floor. Down the darkened hall an intersecon crosses to go east west or north. As you enter this entersection the wind picks up and a chorus of almost human sounds raise up from the darkened hall.

East
This hall extends 15 feet to a pile of rubble with a small blanket and the skeleington of a human child.
West
This hall extends about 40 feet at the end of it is what seems to be a Arcane circle on a platform. and a Large collapse at the end of the hall disallows you to continue. but the circle remains.
Northern
Three Wolves Stand here Growling at you (Please wait for me...)

Koga
2007-12-28, 03:31 AM
Wabufett suggests that everyone go one way and decide which way they want to go, he suggests east.

Akiata
2007-12-28, 05:27 AM
Arkeneld "Ark" Duathai

Looking from each path to the next slowly, Ark says,

"My father always says 'time spent in reconnaissance is rarely wasted.' Let's check out east and west before heading north."

Karaswanton
2007-12-28, 07:27 AM
Kyrshek

Kyrshek agrees, and then heads East.
A short while later (as in, a few seconds) he comes back looking grim and angry.

The path only goes a few feet, rubble blocks the way further. Rubble and the skeleton of a small human child.

Arakune
2007-12-28, 09:46 AM
Martin Waited in the entrance, knowing being of little help at those tasks yet.

When Kyrshek came back he simply whisper poor soul. He decides to help Wabufett and goes west.

Akiata
2007-12-28, 01:29 PM
Ark walks over to take a close look at the rubble and skeleton.


Search: +1
Spot: -1

Lady Tialait
2007-12-28, 03:04 PM
In the rubble

Nothing was found the the rubble, while looking you do see a green light from the northern area. Andyou hear some deep growls.

Koga
2007-12-28, 04:47 PM
Kyrshek
The path only goes a few feet, rubble blocks the way further. Rubble and the skeleton of a small human child.
"Obviously something picked the boy clean that wasn't this way. Meaning if we go another way there might be something waiting for us."

Wabufett examines the skeleton for clues to how the child died, or anything useful.

Wabufett says in jest
"Consider yourself lucky kid. Ussualy I only touch girls this much your age.."

(Search check:)
[roll0]

Karaswanton
2007-12-30, 12:16 AM
Kyrshek

Perhaps you should show some respect to the dead. he growls.

I suppose we should try the other way next.

With that, he follows after Martin.

Arakune
2007-12-30, 05:15 AM
Disgusting.

He then go back and follow the path of west.

Akiata
2007-12-30, 09:59 AM
Ark

"Doesn't look like there's anything here."

Ark turns west with the others.

Koga
2007-12-30, 12:56 PM
Wabufett won't leave untill he's fully examined the body.
(IE: If the GM says there's nothing out of the ordinary lol!)

Lady Tialait
2007-12-30, 05:05 PM
Nothing but a corpse, seems to died of wounds, several bite marks on the legs. The flesh has been gnawed off.

Arakune
2007-12-30, 05:32 PM
Martin looks at the circle and try to discover something.

Psicraft:
[roll0]+8

Spot:
[roll1]+8

While looking for something suspicious, he try to start a conversation with Kyrshek:


Maybe we can take that child bones to the town priest after this. At least give him a proper burial and maybe find his parents. Shame we couldn't came before. But then again, what he was doing here?

Lady Tialait
2007-12-30, 06:17 PM
Do Not open enless you made a DC 13 spellcraft or psicraft

The circles are transportation, but have long sense lost their abilies.

Arakune
2007-12-30, 07:24 PM
OCC: Made it! About the spot check, it's 1d20 + 1, I forgot to edit it the first time the dice roller become crazy, and I simply don't want to try to go screw the roll. Also, how do you do the 1d20+8, 2d6+3 thing?

This thing some kind of transportation device. Maybe a Teleport Circle? Either way, it's been to long since it's last use and the power already faded out. I hope.

Koga
2007-12-30, 10:26 PM
[COLOR="Blue"]Maybe we can take that child bones to the town priest after this. At least give him a proper burial and maybe find his parents.
Wabufett just looks at him like "-_ -"


"Does he look like he's gonna tell us who his parents are?
Hey little dead boy, who's your parents?"

Wabufett moves the skeleton to shrug it's shoulders.

"As much fun as it is to play with this dead child, I've deduced that wild animals are in the faccinity. More then likely hungry as if this boy was picked clean they must've been relying on his meat for awhile.

I'm allergic to hungry animals.. along with other things that want to kill me.

We cannot stop what we're doing. If we leave now we might get attacked from behind. I'm sure the animals smell us.. especialy you"



"As for why he was here, he's a kid, kids are dumb. He probably was playing hide and go seek or something."

Wabufett snaps off a rib and rubs it over his body.

"I'd suggest you do the same, the animals will be confused by our lack of scent if we giveoff the scent of an already slain victim.."

Wabufett hands martin the rib.

Akiata
2007-12-31, 05:52 AM
Ark

For just a second Ark reconsiders coming out here at all... "Perhaps banding with a group of strangers to investigate some mystical rock wasn't the smartest move..." He thinks to himself. "Just how much ale did I drink last night, anyway?"

He says, "Look let's stop fooling around and get this over with. North looks like only way to proceed, and I don't think those wolves are friendly."

Ark readies his polearm.

"Kyrshek, you and I will take the front - the rest of you prepare for battle."

Ark approaches to 10' from the wolves.

Karaswanton
2007-12-31, 09:34 AM
Kryshek

I will vanquish these man-eaters.

With that, I roll Initiative.
[roll0]

Akiata
2007-12-31, 10:23 AM
Ark will also roll for Initiative then (and an attack to boot)!


Intiative: [roll0]

Hit Roll: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]

Koga
2007-12-31, 12:31 PM
"-_ -"

Wabufett did not want to have to go into battle. It's tedious, dangerous, and ussualy unnescary if you're smart. He slouches and looks around them and says..


"They're just friggin wolves guys, gimme a break. We could've avoided this easy"

(Innitiatve check):
[roll0]

Arakune
2008-01-01, 07:02 AM
Great.


Initiative
[roll0]

If I rolled high enough I will try to move in a way to not let my partners in the way of the cone of my power.

I will use the Disable power.

PP: 5/6
DC: 10 + 1 + 4 = 15
Cone shaped, 20ft range centered in my char,
1min./level, will negates, PR applies.

Koga
2008-01-01, 10:36 AM
Wabufett sees kyshrek about to use some sortof magic spell (psionics..spells..it's all the same to him).

He commands him not too, that this problem can be solved without even having to raise a sword. He advises everyone to whistle at thier highest pitch.


Canines have excellent hearing. The high noise will disturb them greater then any spell or slash with a weapon. It will ward them off. They won't want to stick around where there's noise.

Wabufett thinks to himself how he's sorrounded by valiant-happy morons, and they're going to get him killed with thier "bravery" and "nobility", which is another word for stupidity. He'd cry if he had any emotion left. Instead he mutters under his breath

"I wonder what dog tastes like..."

Arakune
2008-01-01, 07:00 PM
First Wabufett, tone down your mouth. Second, unless you can whistle as high as a bat you will only act as a idiot. Third, this power can end this fight without effort, and if you really like to see the blood of these wolfs you can try to kill them, but if you want to do so you must make sure to kill then in one hit to not waste my effort.

Lady Tialait
2008-01-01, 07:03 PM
All three wolves stand there, the power was full and totally effective.

Koga
2008-01-01, 07:42 PM
"Fine, waste your strength, see if I care.." says Wabufett with a huph and puph like a child that doesn't get his way.

Sense the wolves look weakend, he stands against the wall and moves sideways with that rib still in his hand postured like a dagger.

Arakune
2008-01-01, 08:19 PM
All three wolves stand there, the power was full and totally effective.

OCC: Isn't they supposed to... run? I mean, what kind of animal usually tries to fight when they (at least think) are in the brink of unconsciousness?

Lady Tialait
2008-01-01, 09:43 PM
(( Not exactly, they are to hungry to run away, they get to either eat you guys, or die of starvation.))

Karaswanton
2008-01-02, 12:21 AM
Kyrshek

OOC: Switching colors.. noticed I had the same color as Martin. Whoops. I hope red isn't taken.

Hm. These wolves look ragged, near starving I'd wager. It might be kinder to put them down. I don't know that we should feed them--they are obviously accustomed to manflesh and therefore dangerous, but I'm loathe to leave anything, even man-eaters to slowly starve.

Kryshek eyes the wolves with pity.

Koga
2008-01-02, 01:24 AM
Wabufett goes to sneakpast the wolves and party members and almost stops (almost lol) considering giving the wolves his chickens.


The wolves would see him as a source of food rather then AS food and help him out.. maybe.. wolves aren't really that smart..

Akiata
2008-01-03, 04:38 AM
Ark


"Look let's stop fooling around and get this over with. North looks like only way to proceed, and I don't think those wolves are friendly."

Ark approaches to 10' from the lead wolf, and attacks with Guisarme.



Did actually put these same rolls in my last post, you could use those... or not, you know... cool.

Edit: Bah! Rolls didn't work anyways... use the ones from my previous post. :smallredface:

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Madmal
2008-01-05, 11:38 PM
Auda

Auda can't help rolling her eyes at Wabufett comments.

whistle? please, that won't leave us nowhere, and for your information, we do have scent, and this wolves seem desperate enough to attempt to pursue us if we attempt to flee. Not that i'm planning to. If we run away from simple animals, how can we call ourselves worthy to claim whatever treasure might be ahead of us?

Treasure, the best excuse to mess in forgotten tombs. And an acceptable hook too. Now, i hope this could shed some lights on my dreams, or this will be not worth the trip. And i want my quiet sleep back.:smallannoyed:


without much ceremony, Auda draws her morningstar, and stands ready, keeping a steady hand on her shield.

[roll0]

Koga
2008-01-05, 11:54 PM
Wabufett goes on without them.

"I'm not wasting my time with hungry wolves.."

He walks away and lets the others deals with wolves and he sneers

"You're braver then I guys.. I wouldn't have the heart to kill a defenseless starving animal.. I picked a good team.."

Madmal
2008-01-06, 12:08 AM
Auda

If you'd rather go on the wolves side, go ahead, we won't mind much, and they'll surely love to give you the initiation rite of chomping on you until there's nothing left of bones of your lovely persona with those cute, innocent and shinning line of fangs. I'm sure you'll be tasty.:smallamused:

Koga
2008-01-06, 01:28 AM
Wabufett keeps walking "I can take care of myself"

Wabufett searches around for treasure trying to walk past the wolves out of viewable distance.
(Ooc: This makes sense as disable lasts for 1 minute/per level, 1 minute=10 rounds. One round=60feet sense I can double my speed sense i'm commiting no other action. By the time those wolves are over the disable "spell", they I will be too far away for them to want to extert themselves chasing. Not when they can fight those foolish enough to stay behind. If they can see me at all. As their vision is probably poor with hunger.)

Karaswanton
2008-01-06, 10:46 AM
Kyrsek
After a slight delay, Kyrshek decides to put the wolves out of there misery.
[SPOILER]
Initiative:[roll]1d20+6[roll]
Attack roll: [roll0]
Damage roll:[roll1]

Karaswanton
2008-01-06, 10:48 AM
Nat 20!
And my Initiative roll didn't work properly.
Initiative:[roll0]
Crit confirm roll: [roll1]
Crit damage roll: [roll2]

Karaswanton
2008-01-10, 10:41 AM
OOC: Is this campaign still on?

Madmal
2008-01-10, 10:56 AM
((i've seen Tialait around SMBG..are we waiting for something?

well, there's Diarmuid..he haven't posted since he was accepted...))

Karaswanton
2008-01-15, 07:50 AM
Word from the DM:

"kinda lost internet almost completely i'm currently at a freind's house useing thier computer, so I kinda gave up on the games."

Akiata
2008-01-15, 06:04 PM
... wow, we really didn't get too far eh?

Arakune
2008-01-16, 02:14 PM
damn... my first game ended in the 3rd page :smallfrown: