PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Battle Royale Discussion Thread - Third Incarnation

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Eita
2008-01-19, 09:39 PM
BC History.

kpenguin
2008-01-19, 11:14 PM
@Lying: There's a problem w/ the timeline. You place the end of Sildyu's reign and the Battle of the Palace at 129 years after it begins. However, as we can see with Charle's exposition on Gwen, Sildyu was killed pretty recently after she conquered Pericle Island, a few years after at most

Oh, and I'm working on an exposition for Alphantica and Apenguin. It'll include quite bit of references to BC history, so if anyone in P3 wants a hand in it, I'll be more than happy to oblige.

Fawkes
2008-01-20, 12:05 AM
I intend to wait and see what the overall history is and then fill in the history of Nowhere as we go along. Expect some new information regarding nowhere in both FFF and Plot 3.

Eita
2008-01-20, 12:41 AM
@Lying: There's a problem w/ the timeline. You place the end of Sildyu's reign and the Battle of the Palace at 129 years after it begins. However, as we can see with Charle's exposition on Gwen, Sildyu was killed pretty recently after she conquered Pericle Island, a few years after at most

Oh, and I'm working on an exposition for Alphantica and Apenguin. It'll include quite bit of references to BC history, so if anyone in P3 wants a hand in it, I'll be more than happy to oblige.

Just a note, the Cataclysm was hardcore. As in, "This'll be one hell of a bowel movement. After it, he'll be lucky if he has any bones left," hardcore. So, that's a 'I want in'.

Eita
2008-01-20, 12:45 AM
Guess what Philippe's been up to since the Shatter World...
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8200/abr036rs5.png
Meet Claudette.:smallamused:

What just happened...?

Ninja Chocobo
2008-01-20, 02:31 AM

You can use the Inquisition if you want; Franco's probably too small-time to have any degree of impact on Alphantica.

Nameless
2008-01-20, 02:55 AM
Lol, he eats babies...

Wolfman42666
2008-01-20, 05:01 AM
Just to check Kpenguin: at/after the cataclysm alpantica became a magical catastrophe area, which mutated the inhabitants, right?

Emperor Ing
2008-01-20, 05:13 AM
@Shades: Killed by a cheese grater! Oh the humanity. Finally worked out what bugged me about you Keris template. He has no hands!

Actually, the no hands thing is a fad. Yeah every frickin idiot is going around cutting off their hands. No seriously. Everybody except the smart people are doing it! :smallyuk:

Anyways, I need an honest opinion. What do you think about this?
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa233/ThatGuy_0233/crap2.png

kpenguin
2008-01-20, 05:18 AM
Just to check Kpenguin: at/after the cataclysm alpantica became a magical catastrophe area, which mutated the inhabitants, right?

Well, no. I have something different in mind.

Emperor Ing
2008-01-20, 05:39 AM
What am I supposed to do here? NO-ONE IS REACTING! :smalleek:

:smallmad: the only way to make a ripple is to throw a stone into the water.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-20, 05:49 AM
Just a heads up, Arcania was first founded during BC era, but was largely annihilated during the cataclysm. Michael Arcanon (Who got his name from the first Arcania) founded the second in 79 AC. Arcania was then destroyed and made a desolate frozen wasteland by Sildyu during the Age of Dragons.

Homo Guini evolved/mutated on the island and it became Alphantica. There's also at least one other reason why the inhabitants have a lot of magic-users, but that's a secret for me to keep at the moment.

kpenguin
2008-01-20, 06:01 AM
Homo Guini evolved/mutated on the island and it became Alphantica

Kpenguin's Guide to Canonicity: Anything that isn't a canon ABR comic/image or in one of the ABR spinoffs is not canon.

Sorry Lying, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to ignore the blurb you have on Alphantica being a dry desert that was turned into a tundra.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-20, 06:06 AM
Not a dry desert, a green island. Magical experimentation made it into a tundra. Heck, Control Weather could probably do it to any part of the world, for a limited time.

And we can't just immediately discount the spinoff comics as non-canon. Firstly, that's not your decision to make. Secondly, all of them are working to be consistent with the present canon.

At any rate, if you PM me the details, I can probably think of a way to make them all inclusive, or at least not outright prevent one another. After all, the Alphanticans wouldn't know about Arcania.

kpenguin
2008-01-20, 06:16 AM
Check your post. You specifically said "Originally a desolate desert plain not unlike the nearby Harshrealm Desert"

Anyway... there will be a panel with some of the world leaders of BC in it. Here's a rough look at what I plan to have...
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/World-Leaders.gif

Nameless
2008-01-20, 06:21 AM
Actually, the no hands thing is a fad. Yeah every frickin idiot is going around cutting off their hands. No seriously. Everybody except the smart people are doing it! :smallyuk:

Anyways, I need an honest opinion. What do you think about this?
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa233/ThatGuy_0233/crap2.png

Okay, that gray thing... is fracking amazing! :smalleek:

It's just... so simple... yet... BRILLIANT! :smalleek: :smalleek: :smalleek:

Eita
2008-01-20, 06:24 AM
It's Bender from Futurama...

Nameless
2008-01-20, 06:27 AM
It's Bender from Futurama...

No no, bender has a longer face... :smalltongue:

Eita
2008-01-20, 06:30 AM
Crap. Assumed you were talking about KPenquin's picture.

kpenguin
2008-01-20, 06:43 AM
Yes, that is intended to Bender.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-20, 07:00 AM
Check your post. You specifically said "Originally a desolate desert plain not unlike the nearby Harshrealm Desert"

My theory was that it was Moon Elf propaganda designed to make everyone forget that it was, at one time, lush and green Arcania.

kpenguin
2008-01-20, 07:43 AM
Nice shirt...

Nameless
2008-01-20, 07:58 AM
Nice shirt...

I think Lying is wearing robes KP... :smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-20, 08:09 AM
I think he's referring to your Comedy Hour

Ninja Chocobo
2008-01-20, 08:41 AM
Anyway... there will be a panel with some of the world leaders of BC in it. Here's a rough look at what I plan to have...
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/World-Leaders.gif

Ack! Führer King Bradley! RUNAWAY!

The guy in the middle, he'd be the Grand High Poobah (haven't thought of a proper title yet) of the House, or other organisation that runs the Inquisition, yes?

The only problem I have is with the crucifix around his neck. I wanted a symbol more unique to the setting, which I'll come up with later today, in all likelihood (to clarify: It's currently 12:46AM)

Emperor Ing
2008-01-20, 08:48 AM
*sigh* it turned from Keris's idea that was dismissed as 'a bad idea' to a massive global obsession. :yuk:

Nameless
2008-01-20, 08:54 AM
I think he's referring to your Comedy Hour

Oh, why thankyou KP, I tryed to make it look like my shirt. :smalltongue:

Wolfman42666
2008-01-20, 10:00 AM
*sigh* it turned from Keris's idea that was dismissed as 'a bad idea' to a massive global obsession. :yuk:

You randomizer were the only person who "dissmised" it, and only one of two people to think it was a bad idea, at least four others thought it was good enough to make characters for after reading the first post. Sorry you're out numbered and for once- Out-gunned!:smallbiggrin:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-20, 10:02 AM

I think it was already a global obsession when we started making history and geographical maps :smalltongue:

I just loved the history behind this thing so much I had to make it in art form :smalltongue:
The Guarding Soldier of King Oswald IV
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5056/guardingsoldiered1.png
Constructed in 452 by order of Dwarven King Oswald the Fourth, The Guarding Soldier is a massive statue almost one hundred feet tall and speculated to weigh almost 380 tonnes. It is situated near the peak of the mountain, Morisinua, in the Elwind mountain range, carved out of the rock by the innumerable Dwarven artisans within the mountain range.

The statue is carved in the form of Oswald IV, complete in his battle armour and his trademark stone hammer, from which the present-day flag of the Dwarves derives. Oswald had the statue constructed at a time when the overall morale of the Dwarven people was waning in the light of many achievments being made by the other races, such as the founding of Fudge Land's Moon Elven population, the creation of the Grisgol process by the Erenatl, and the rapid trade expansion of Pericle Island. Oswald intended for the pose to be symbolic of the Dwarven sense of national pride and strength, reaching upward to greater heights than those nature could construct for them, made in a material set to outlast even the most stubborn of competitors. Oswald has since become one of the most legendary Dwarven kings in history.

Adding insult to injury after the Fall of Elwind in 896, Queen Sildyu ordered that a flight of Black Dragons continually encircle the statue, as symbolic gesture that the skies had forced back the grasp of the Dwarves, thus reversing the symbolism in the statue and making it a grim reminder of the powerful nations the Empire had eradicated.

Shades of Gray
2008-01-20, 12:55 PM
I was thinking of reworking Rodriguez's armor.

The new kind looks like Imperial Guard armor from Warhammer 40k

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g9054.png

Nameless
2008-01-20, 01:24 PM

A little bit...

Illiterate Scribe
2008-01-20, 03:10 PM
Hai guise.

Sorry I've been inactive of late, I've been snowed under with stuff (General studies and a 3000 word coursework, in one week?!), and what little spare time I've had has been taken up with setting up an 11 player game. Great to see Plot 3 utterly assimilating everything else, and I'll be back soon.

Also, could someone explain to me what's going on with the legions of Cucumber/Anonymous CHARGIN' THEIR LAZORS! ?:smallconfused:

Shades of Gray
2008-01-20, 03:25 PM
oh, they were eaten by the sand worm.

Also those "Cucumbers" are actually the "Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Men" from Family Guy.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-20, 04:09 PM
What? Nothing for the Guarding Soldier? :smallannoyed:

JasonDoomsblade
2008-01-20, 04:10 PM

Damn thats harder to draw.

Nameless
2008-01-20, 04:11 PM
I'm listening to epic classical music. :smallcool:

It's 'cos I'm hardcore. :smallcool:

Nameless
2008-01-20, 04:13 PM
oh, they were eaten by the sand worm.

Also those "Cucumbers" are actually the "Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Men" from Family Guy.

Are we talking aboue Dune now... :smalleek:

Shades of Gray
2008-01-20, 05:09 PM
I've been avataring recently. What do you guys (and gals) think of my recent work?

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g50658.pnghttp://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g52426.pnghttp://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g71139.png
Ertier, Haydenhawk, and Eksar (forget last name of User)

AS well as my current avatar, that makes 4 satisfied customer!

Well Five actually, I did another, but I'm too embarrassed to post it. It was my first avatar I made for the request an avatar thread.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-20, 07:28 PM
I just loved the history behind this thing so much I had to make it in art form :smalltongue:
The Guarding Soldier of King Oswald IV
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5056/guardingsoldiered1.png
Constructed in 452 by order of Dwarven King Oswald the Fourth, The Guarding Soldier is a massive statue almost one hundred feet tall and speculated to weigh almost 380 tonnes. It is situated near the peak of the mountain, Morisinua, in the Elwind mountain range, carved out of the rock by the innumerable Dwarven artisans within the mountain range.

The statue is carved in the form of Oswald IV, complete in his battle armour and his trademark stone hammer, from which the present-day flag of the Dwarves derives. Oswald had the statue constructed at a time when the overall morale of the Dwarven people was waning in the light of many achievments being made by the other races, such as the founding of Fudge Land's Moon Elven population, the creation of the Grisgol process by the Erenatl, and the rapid trade expansion of Pericle Island. Oswald intended for the pose to be symbolic of the Dwarven sense of national pride and strength, reaching upward to greater heights than those nature could construct for them, made in a material set to outlast even the most stubborn of competitors. Oswald has since become one of the most legendary Dwarven kings in history.

Adding insult to injury after the Fall of Elwind in 896, Queen Sildyu ordered that a flight of Black Dragons continually encircle the statue, as symbolic gesture that the skies had forced back the grasp of the Dwarves, thus reversing the symbolism in the statue and making it a grim reminder of the powerful nations the Empire had eradicated.

No, seriously, no-one has any comments about this? :smallannoyed:

Fawkes
2008-01-20, 07:34 PM
It's cool, but I don't really understand the history of Avbaroy enough to fully appreciate it.

Szilard
2008-01-20, 07:35 PM
I just noticed that... and its awesome.

Illiterate Scribe
2008-01-20, 07:36 PM
I'm listening to epic classical music. :smallcool:

It's 'cos I'm hardcore. :smallcool:

I'm listening to 80's pop. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0). :smallcool:

Anyway, Lying - I only just saw it. I liek. The art is amazing - better than the Giant, IMO :smalleek:. The sense of texture makes it.

Heh, building ludicrously huge idols seems to be an Avbaroy hobby.

Eita
2008-01-20, 07:49 PM
No, seriously, no-one has any comments about this? :smallannoyed:

Just saw it. Awesome. We really need to set down a definitive history though...

Szilard
2008-01-20, 07:51 PM
yay, maybe a Fat Kobold Mafia here or there...

Just a concept for a game I'm going to DM.

DoomITP
2008-01-20, 11:00 PM
i dicided to join the ABR today. I put up my first char's intro. If the text is to small my char says " Summon Wizard advetisment Maximized " Yeah he's to lazy to go to a tavern. Lol... somone post and you'll meet his future team leader.

BRC
2008-01-21, 12:35 AM
I just got back from out of town, I'll try to make a comic of some sort...unless I dont.

Eita
2008-01-21, 01:18 AM
If you don't then the capitalists win!

Ninja Chocobo
2008-01-21, 01:23 AM
Some data on the organisation that runs the Inquisition:
It is known as the Grand Church, and is ruled by the Pontifex Imperator (as seen in kpenguin's line-up)
The holy symbol/s are as follows:
The Obsignaveram Laminum, shown to scale on Franco, worn by most Church officials, but not the Inquisition themselves. Below it is the Obsignandum Laminum, worn by the Pontifex Imperator.
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/NinjaChocobo/Battle%20Royale/Symbol.pnghttp://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/NinjaChocobo/Battle%20Royale/Scaledsymbol.png
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/NinjaChocobo/Battle%20Royale/Specialsymbol.png

Fawkes
2008-01-21, 01:27 AM
Are those THE keys? Or replicas?

Bayar
2008-01-21, 01:36 AM

obviously those are other keys, since the party that defeated Syldu created the 5 keys. And that happened WAY after the events in plot 3.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-01-21, 01:41 AM

They're replicas of totally different keys. The actual keys open the locks that the Obsignaveram Laminum represents. People believe that if the locks were opened something wonderful and/or terrible would happen.

Eita
2008-01-21, 02:05 AM
Besides, there was a yellow key.

@Terrible something: I sense a plot twist...

BRC
2008-01-21, 02:46 AM
Comic up, looks like Grathnar met a fellow clansmen (his names Rathak, and I actually know what it is they are saying in the conversation...bwahahahah)
Also, the poster behind Rathak reads

It feels no mercy
it has no weakness
it leaves no survivors
and it's back
RANDOMIZER
II
In theatres Soon

Eita
2008-01-21, 02:47 AM
Go Glaciers!

Lyinginbedmon
Hehe, Randomizer in his own sequel :smallbiggrin:

Ninja Chocobo
@Terrible something:

And/or wonderful. Nobody knows. Well, maybe the Pontifex Imperator.

Comic up
Why does Voidball remind me oddly of Drownball from 8-bit theatre?

BRC
2008-01-21, 02:55 AM
And/or wonderful. Nobody knows. Well, maybe the Pontifex Imperator.

Why does Voidball remind me oddly of Drownball from 8-bit theatre?
well we havn't actually described the game, but I personally imagined it as a sort of null-grav hockey. Presumably played with a ball instead of a puck. (the void part is not required, but voidball sounded better than nullgravball.)

Ninja Chocobo
2008-01-21, 03:02 AM
well we havn't actually described the game, but I personally imagined it as a sort of null-grav hockey. Presumably played with a ball instead of a puck. (the void part is not required, but voidball sounded better than nullgravball.)

Oh, right. I thought it was a Soccer/Basketball thing, played in a black hole, or something.

BRC
2008-01-21, 03:23 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w27/bloddyredcommie/VOIDBALLplayers.png
Left to Right: Kardal Gralnad, center striker for the Great Tusk Glaciers. Brin Hallu, Lead center striker for the House Hallu Creditors (deceased)
that said, go glaciers.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-21, 04:42 AM
I'm getting obsessed with this now...

Two historical Dwarven kings: King Oswald IV (317-587) and King Stonehammer (766-896)
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/2991/dwarvenkingsgc3.png
Quick clarification: There were more kings inbetween the two, these are just the two I've made.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-01-21, 05:57 AM

Not obsessed, just completionist. You've already made most of the history.

Nameless
2008-01-21, 08:25 AM
@Lying, I just saw that statue thing and my does it own...

Emperor Ing
2008-01-21, 12:55 PM
What has everything come to now?

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-21, 01:06 PM
Come someone other than me advance 3F already? :smallmad:

Nameless
2008-01-21, 01:07 PM

Two historical Dwarven kings: King Oswald IV (317-587) and King Stonehammer (766-896)
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/2991/dwarvenkingsgc3.png
Quick clarification: There were more kings inbetween the two, these are just the two I've made.

Ooo ooo! can you do one for Nameless? :smallamused:

EDIT: I say that Jason does a comic, he hasn't done one in a while... :smalltongue:

Yeril
2008-01-21, 03:32 PM
Come someone other than me advance 3F already? :smallmad:

Personaly Im in a bit of a "Meh" to do with everything so Ill proberly not get around to anything for a while.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-21, 04:49 PM

Nameless was a dwarven king? :smallconfused:

JasonDoomsblade
2008-01-21, 06:39 PM
EDIT: I say that Jason does a comic, he hasn't done one in a while... :smalltongue:

You're right I should. Depends on which plot you want. i can do both, although I'm unsure of where I am in the first plot.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-01-21, 08:20 PM
Nameless, what in the Nine Hells program are you using?

Szilard
2008-01-21, 10:24 PM
Paint, I think he had fireworks but it expired.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-01-21, 10:50 PM
Paint, I think he had fireworks but it expired.

That can't be right, it's not pixelly enough.

Nameless
2008-01-22, 03:52 AM
That can't be right, it's not pixelly enough.

Micromedia fireworks, why do you ask?

Nameless
2008-01-22, 03:53 AM
You're right I should. Depends on which plot you want. i can do both, although I'm unsure of where I am in the first plot.

Oh, I actually meant boomwolfe, dunno why I wrote you, sorry.

Emperor Ing
2008-01-22, 05:06 AM
Pirate megadoomer shoots and slashes the randomizer
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u186/megadoomer45/attempt.png

huh? Thats not me. Thats a gray blob

Ninja Chocobo
2008-01-22, 05:21 AM
Micromedia fireworks, why do you ask?

How do you get it unpixelish?! I mean, compare my work before Inkscape with that...gah!

Nameless
2008-01-22, 05:42 AM
How do you get it unpixelish?! I mean, compare my work before Inkscape with that...gah!

ummmm... I draw it... :smallconfused:

Ninja Chocobo
2008-01-22, 07:15 AM
ummmm... I draw it... :smallconfused:

But I used Fireworks for ~long before I got Inkscape, and the disparity in pixelishness is supermassivehuge.

Oh wait.

I forgot you were better than me.
:smallfrown: I suck...

Keris
2008-01-22, 08:13 AM
Plot 3 comic up. Had to re-do parts of it 3 times, as I kept missing other peoples comics.

@Nameless: Any reason why Death is walking away from the scene of a murder? And besides, invisibility isn't really nescassary, you can always follow the Cookie-crumb trail later.

BRC
2008-01-22, 08:41 AM
Subplot detected capitan.
Quickly, raise the sheilds!
Also, Silly megadoomer, didn't you see the movie poster. It speaks the truth about the no weakness/no survivors thing.

Fay Graydon
2008-01-22, 09:05 AM
I've posted a comic If anyone's interested. it's just, you now, me introducing myself to the plot.

Nameless
2008-01-22, 12:03 PM
But I used Fireworks for ~long before I got Inkscape, and the disparity in pixelishness is supermassivehuge.

Oh wait.

I forgot you were better than me.
:smallfrown: I suck...

You don't suck, your drawing are pretty awesome.

And do you mean it goes pixally with the filling?

Fawkes
2008-01-22, 12:20 PM
New comic in the main thread.

Grathnal and Rodriguez are fun to write.

Nameless
2008-01-22, 01:02 PM
Cool comic Mechafox.

Also, I've put a couple of plot III comics.

Could someone do something on FFF... :smallannoyed:

Ninja Chocobo
2008-01-22, 07:07 PM
You don't suck, your drawing are pretty awesome.

And do you mean it goes pixally with the filling?

On my old drawings, before I got Inkscape, the pixels were so huge you could put your eye out with one of them.

And thanks for the compliment. I've always wanted to be a graphic artist (though admittedly not with stick figures) and I've equally often despaired in my suck.

JasonDoomsblade
2008-01-22, 08:06 PM
Cool comic Mechafox.

Also, I've put a couple of plot III comics.

Could someone do something on FFF... :smallannoyed:

ABR seems to be slowly steering away from FFF.

Bayar
2008-01-23, 02:49 AM
ABR seems to be slowly steering away from FFF.

And going straight into the fiery fires of doom....unfortunately...since random killings are rapidly decreasing...

SAVE ABR !!! Kill more !!!

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-23, 05:07 AM
Of course, it seems mostly that the activity levels in ABR are dropping across the board, so to speak. Most people are now playing activities in Plot 3, because as is human nature they're going for what's new and different.

I'm still in 3F however. I might be able to call in something to get it moving again.

Nameless
2008-01-23, 12:10 PM
On my old drawings, before I got Inkscape, the pixels were so huge you could put your eye out with one of them.

And thanks for the compliment. I've always wanted to be a graphic artist (though admittedly not with stick figures) and I've equally often despaired in my suck.

I think I know what the problem is, when you click on the fill icon, set the number thing higher:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/mfwhelp.jpg

(this has been done with paint so don't take notice of the pixals :smalltongue:)

Nameless
2008-01-23, 12:19 PM
Of course, it seems mostly that the activity levels in ABR are dropping across the board, so to speak. Most people are now playing activities in Plot 3, because as is human nature they're going for what's new and different.

I'm still in 3F however. I might be able to call in something to get it moving again.

Where the hell are Salmon, Threeshades and Yeril? :smallannoyed:

BRC
2008-01-23, 12:26 PM

Sowwy, I'll try to do somthing for 3F today.

Lavidor
2008-01-23, 12:31 PM
I'm making a 3f comic. Expect a battle coming up.

Nameless
2008-01-23, 01:01 PM
New Acatar up.
Better or worse then my last?

Bayar
2008-01-23, 01:06 PM
looks more detailed, nameless :smallbiggrin:

Emperor Ing
2008-01-23, 01:22 PM
Hay guys check this out!
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa233/ThatGuy_0233/xmassnowmandemise.jpg
actual photo taken several years ago :smallcool:

Nameless
2008-01-23, 01:30 PM
Hay guys check this out!

LMAO :smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2008-01-23, 01:44 PM
@Lav: I would reply to that but i'm to lazy to draw a dragon. :smalltongue:

Lavidor
2008-01-23, 01:59 PM
I understand you. It took me a good half-hour to make the template, but thankfully I never have to again (unless if the file is deleted). :smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-23, 02:10 PM
I can respond to that, but it's going to take me a while because at the moment I'm tired out of my bones :smallfrown:

JasonDoomsblade
2008-01-23, 02:17 PM
Hay guys check this out!

LOL.:biggrin:

Nameless
2008-01-23, 02:51 PM
I Lawld that Jason :smallbiggrin:

Omicroncubed
2008-01-23, 03:04 PM
2 things on Jason's comic:

1. Very funny :smallbiggrin:

2. That song is awesome!

Bayar
2008-01-23, 03:33 PM
one of my all time favorite songs. GG !!!

JasonDoomsblade
2008-01-23, 04:47 PM
Thanks for the positive comments. I was gonna introduce Bruss in the next comic, although I'm not sure how to do so. Any suggestions?

Fawkes
2008-01-23, 06:48 PM
Depends on who the heck Bruss is.

JasonDoomsblade
2008-01-23, 08:18 PM
Depends on who the heck Bruss is.

This is Bruss.
http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/JasonDoomsblade/BrussSvernkaergo.png
He's going to be a Prantagonist (protagonist/antagonist [as in he helps and hinders all characters in the 3rd plot]). He is supposed to be the first vampire to set foot on earth; being such, Bruss is also the Vampire King. I believe I mentioned him earlier in the discussion thread. And with that cleared up, how do you suppose I introduce him?

Szilard
2008-01-23, 10:52 PM
I have found the SDSB Archive!

Alright, these are all the comics that were made in the second plotline thing:
Because we haven't thought of a name yet, I'm calling it "Sorcerer Dude Strikes Back" untill we have another name.

Sorcerer Dude Strikes Back

ABR V
1. Bring yourself into the plot (http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/dnd/images//4/49/Gyaszkcomicone.png)

2. Being useful (http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g252/JoshRul/Avatar3.jpg)

3. Forest... (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/dnd/images//7/78/Gyaszkcomictwo.png)

4. Spanish (http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g252/JoshRul/names.jpg)

5. searching for a party (http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3026/tyrannyds0.png)

6. Formal introduction (http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9138/spanishll2.png)

7. Nerves (http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/dnd/images//0/06/Gyaszkcomicthree.png)

8. The battle against the Vampire Goblin Warlord (Flashback) (http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8541/vampireaj4.png)

9. Formal introduction 2 (http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/44/evildoersak7.png)

10. How Ichneumon killed his party (Flashback) (http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/3282/evilexpandedkq0.png)

11. Alignments (http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g252/JoshRul/avatarbattle4edit.jpg)

12. Alignments part 2 (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/dnd/images//f/f0/Gyaszkcomicfour.png)

13. For Gold and Glory (http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8105/friendsya3.png)

14. Checklist (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/dnd/images//9/9b/Gyaszkcomicfive.png)

15. Clerics.... (http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g252/JoshRul/cleric.jpg)

16. Bards can heal... (http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3010/friendsnightec7.png)

17. May the power of A, B and C be with you (http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4193/abcxe0.png)

18. What...? (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comic6.png)

19. Three Clerics... (http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3703/clericsud9.png)

20. ehm... (http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g252/JoshRul/owned_spanish_squared.jpg)

21. How Szilard became Lawful Good Part 1 (Flashback) (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comicno7.png)

22. How Szilard became Lawful Good Part 2 (Flashback) (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/comicno8.png)

23. Revive... (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/comicno9.png)

24. Invisible... (http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g252/JoshRul/SHANK-1.jpg)

25. Sorcerer Dude's escape (http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g252/JoshRul/escapeaoo.jpg)

26. One cleric too many. (http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/6590/cleric1wo5.png)

27. To the city (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/comicno11.png)

28. Walking to the city (http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9498/sisters2vt2.png)

29 Boring! (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/comicno12.png)

30. Walking to the city (http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g252/JoshRul/flashback.jpg)

31. A bank... (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comicno13.png)

32. Shield (http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g252/JoshRul/ClericAsshield.jpg)
ABR VI
33. Glory and Gold (http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2215/clericsunited3zw5.png)

I have the links on my computer but apparently I can't reach them right now so I'll update it later.

Here they are

Comic 34 (http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g252/JoshRul/ClericAsshield.jpg)

Comic 35 (http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2215/clericsunited3zw5.png)

Comic 36 (http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/521/clericeqj3.png)

Comic 37 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comicno14.png)

Comic 38 (http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g252/JoshRul/illegalicecreamfall.jpg)

Comic 39 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comicno15.png)

Comic 40 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comicno16.png)

Comic 41 (http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x29/Insert_Neat_Username_Here/ABR/abr1.png)

Comic 42 (http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/68/moneykilldx5.png)

Comic 43 (http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/592/moneykill2le8.png)

Comic 44 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comicno16-1.png)

Comic 45 (http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/124/capejf3.png)

Comic 46 (http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x299/Insert_Neat_Username_Here/ABR/abr2.png)

Comic 47 (http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5572/cape2ww0.png)

Comic 48 (http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/642/wereratox0.png)

Comic 49 (http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g252/JoshRul/Shatteredsilence.jpg)

Comic 50 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/comicno17.png)

Comic 51 (http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/3742/mymoneycs7.png)

Comic 52 (http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8301/clericjap5.png)

Comic 53 (http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x299/Insert_Neat_Username_Here/ABR/abr3.png)

Comic 54 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comicno20.png)

Comic 55 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/comicno21.png)

Comic 56 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comicno22.png)

Comic 58 (http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/9760/reunionzv9.png)

Comic 59 (http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/8563/reunion2hu4.png)

Comic 60 (http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7249/reuniongirlfp0.png)

Comic 61 (http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3721/01wx4.png)

Comic 62 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/comicno23.png)

Comic 63 (http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/yoshi927/SDSBintrocopy.png)

Comic 64 (http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/999/sorcererdudexn8.png)

Comic 65 (http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/yoshi927/Goteamsorcerercopy.png)

Comic 66 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/comicno24.png)

Comic 67 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/comicno25.png)

Comic 68 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comicno27.png)

Comic 69 (http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/294/goodgirlsturnbadfinalka9.png)

Comic 70 (http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5842/ichneumojointeamgo6.png)

Comic 71 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/comicno28.png)

Comic 72 (http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4920/03rz8.png)

Comic 73 (http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9607/sorcererdudewelcomemt5.png)

Comic 74 (http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6331/04pi8.png)

Comic 75 (http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/1935/goodgirlsturnbad5zv4.png)

Comic 76 (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/comic46.gif)

Comic 77 (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/comic47.gif)

Comic 78 (http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/Lambdaomega/NotAGAIN.png)

Comic 79 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/comicno29.png)

Comic 80 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/commicno30.png)

Comic 81 (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/comic48.gif)

Comic 82 (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/comic49.gif)

Comic 83 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/noncannon3.png)

Comic 84 (http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3875/supermangloryl2za4.png)

Comic 85 (http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5921/05ph0.png)

Comic 86 (http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/Sorceror%20Dude%20Strikes%)

Comic 87 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/ToMerinas.png)

Comic 88 (http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/Sorceror%20Dude%20Strikes%)

Comic 89 (http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/Sorceror%20Dude%20Strikes%)

Comic 90 (http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/Sorceror%20Dude%20Strikes%)

Comic 91 (http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4021/darklookxn6.png)

Comic 92 (http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2764/jandalf002dc9.png)

Comic 93 (http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/Sorceror%20Dude%20Strikes%)

Comic 94 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comicno31.png)

Comic 95 (http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1580/sdsbcomic1dc7.png)

Comic 96 (http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/5393/1gifbw8.png)

Comic 97 (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/Master-1.png)

Comic 98 (http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/795/sdsbcomic2zr0.png)

Comic 99 (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/shadowmeld.png)

Comic 100 (http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8131/darklookvisitoren7.png)

Comic 101 (http://img179.imageshack.us/image179/9308/sdsbcomic3lm0.png)

Comic 102 (http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7195/crossesnl6.png)

Comic 103 (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/mayI.png)

Comic 104 (http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/7826/33503674ic5.png)

Comic 105 (http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/Sorceror%20Dude%20Strikes%)

Comic 106 (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/hummus.png)

Comic 107 (http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3993/protectionqt2.png)

Comic 108 (http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/Yerileikre/DrimoComic.png)

Comic 109 (http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4243/sdsbcomic4oa7.png)

Comic 110 (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/myblaster-1.png)

Comic 111 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comicno32.png)

Comic 112 (http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/yoshi927/Popcopy.png)

Comic 113 (http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/1161/54157977wx7.png)

Comic 114 (http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/Yerileikre/Drimo2.png)

Comic 115 (http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/3407/06illusorysuperiorityxa3.png)

Comic 116 (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/funagain.png)

Comic 117 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comic32.png)

Comic 118 (http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/Yerileikre/DrimoComic4.png)

Comic 119 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comic33.png)

Comic 120 (http://www.fscwv.edu/users/jfairchild/wbs/cell1.jpg)

Comic 121 (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/NinjaChocobo/Battle%20Royale/SDSB.png)

Comic 122 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comic34.png)

Comic 123 (http://www.fscwv.edu/users/jfairchild/wbs/cell2.jpg)

Comic 124 (http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/88/07randomencounterag8.png)

Comic 125 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comic35.png)

Comic 126 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comic36.png)

Ninja Chocobo
2008-01-23, 11:41 PM
I think I know what the problem is, when you click on the fill icon, set the number thing higher:

No, not really. The lines were the problem. At any rate, I have Inkscape now, so that's no longer a problem.

Bayar
2008-01-24, 03:50 AM
I have found the SDSB Archive!

I have the links on my computer but apparently I can't reach them right now so I'll update it later.

Here they are

Comic 34 (http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g252/JoshRul/ClericAsshield.jpg)

Comic 35 (http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2215/clericsunited3zw5.png)

Comic 36 (http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/521/clericeqj3.png)

Comic 37 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comicno14.png)

Comic 38 (http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g252/JoshRul/illegalicecreamfall.jpg)

Comic 39 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comicno15.png)

Comic 40 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comicno16.png)

Comic 41 (http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x29/Insert_Neat_Username_Here/ABR/abr1.png)

Comic 42 (http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/68/moneykilldx5.png)

Comic 43 (http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/592/moneykill2le8.png)

Comic 44 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comicno16-1.png)

Comic 45 (http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/124/capejf3.png)

Comic 46 (http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x299/Insert_Neat_Username_Here/ABR/abr2.png)

Comic 47 (http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/5572/cape2ww0.png)

Comic 48 (http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/642/wereratox0.png)

Comic 49 (http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g252/JoshRul/Shatteredsilence.jpg)

Comic 50 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/comicno17.png)

Comic 51 (http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/3742/mymoneycs7.png)

Comic 52 (http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/8301/clericjap5.png)

Comic 53 (http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x299/Insert_Neat_Username_Here/ABR/abr3.png)

Comic 54 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comicno20.png)

Comic 55 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/comicno21.png)

Comic 56 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comicno22.png)

Comic 58 (http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/9760/reunionzv9.png)

Comic 59 (http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/8563/reunion2hu4.png)

Comic 60 (http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7249/reuniongirlfp0.png)

Comic 61 (http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3721/01wx4.png)

Comic 62 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/comicno23.png)

Comic 63 (http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/yoshi927/SDSBintrocopy.png)

Comic 64 (http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/999/sorcererdudexn8.png)

Comic 65 (http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/yoshi927/Goteamsorcerercopy.png)

Comic 66 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/comicno24.png)

Comic 67 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/comicno25.png)

Comic 68 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comicno27.png)

Comic 69 (http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/294/goodgirlsturnbadfinalka9.png)

Comic 70 (http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5842/ichneumojointeamgo6.png)

Comic 71 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/comicno28.png)

Comic 72 (http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4920/03rz8.png)

Comic 73 (http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9607/sorcererdudewelcomemt5.png)

Comic 74 (http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6331/04pi8.png)

Comic 75 (http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/1935/goodgirlsturnbad5zv4.png)

Comic 76 (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/comic46.gif)

Comic 77 (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/comic47.gif)

Comic 78 (http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/Lambdaomega/NotAGAIN.png)

Comic 79 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/comicno29.png)

Comic 80 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/commicno30.png)

Comic 81 (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/comic48.gif)

Comic 82 (http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/comic49.gif)

Comic 83 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/noncannon3.png)

Comic 84 (http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3875/supermangloryl2za4.png)

Comic 85 (http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5921/05ph0.png)

Comic 86 (http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/Sorceror%20Dude%20Strikes%)

Comic 87 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/ToMerinas.png)

Comic 88 (http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/Sorceror%20Dude%20Strikes%)

Comic 89 (http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/Sorceror%20Dude%20Strikes%)

Comic 90 (http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/Sorceror%20Dude%20Strikes%)

Comic 91 (http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4021/darklookxn6.png)

Comic 92 (http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2764/jandalf002dc9.png)

Comic 93 (http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/Sorceror%20Dude%20Strikes%)

Comic 94 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comicno31.png)

Comic 95 (http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1580/sdsbcomic1dc7.png)

Comic 96 (http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/5393/1gifbw8.png)

Comic 97 (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/Master-1.png)

Comic 98 (http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/795/sdsbcomic2zr0.png)

Comic 99 (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/shadowmeld.png)

Comic 100 (http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8131/darklookvisitoren7.png)

Comic 101 (http://img179.imageshack.us/image179/9308/sdsbcomic3lm0.png)

Comic 102 (http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/7195/crossesnl6.png)

Comic 103 (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/mayI.png)

Comic 104 (http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/7826/33503674ic5.png)

Comic 105 (http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc78/TheGreatSquark/Sorceror%20Dude%20Strikes%)

Comic 106 (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/hummus.png)

Comic 107 (http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3993/protectionqt2.png)

Comic 108 (http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/Yerileikre/DrimoComic.png)

Comic 109 (http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4243/sdsbcomic4oa7.png)

Comic 110 (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/myblaster-1.png)

Comic 111 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comicno32.png)

Comic 112 (http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b296/yoshi927/Popcopy.png)

Comic 113 (http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/1161/54157977wx7.png)

Comic 114 (http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/Yerileikre/Drimo2.png)

Comic 115 (http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/3407/06illusorysuperiorityxa3.png)

Comic 116 (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/funagain.png)

Comic 117 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comic32.png)

Comic 118 (http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/Yerileikre/DrimoComic4.png)

Comic 119 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comic33.png)

Comic 120 (http://www.fscwv.edu/users/jfairchild/wbs/cell1.jpg)

Comic 121 (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/NinjaChocobo/Battle%20Royale/SDSB.png)

Comic 122 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comic34.png)

Comic 123 (http://www.fscwv.edu/users/jfairchild/wbs/cell2.jpg)

Comic 124 (http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/88/07randomencounterag8.png)

Comic 125 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comic35.png)

Comic 126 (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Comic36.png)

:smalleek: SDSB has more than 100 comics ???? :smalleek: :smalleek: :smalleek:

Nameless
2008-01-24, 05:42 AM
No, not really. The lines were the problem. At any rate, I have Inkscape now, so that's no longer a problem.

Ohhhh.... You have to change it to soft rounded, it's probebly set to hard. :smalltongue:

Ninja Chocobo
2008-01-24, 06:02 AM
Ohhhh.... You have to change it to soft rounded, it's probebly set to hard. :smalltongue:

It was set to hard because otherwise I couldn't get the fill right, and the lines looked too thin.
Ah well...all in the past.

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-01-24, 07:11 AM
Woohoo! After 8 grueling weeks of no internet I have returned! Stupid lost phone bill...
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2766/backam5.png

Edit- I WAS working on an animated abr banner, but due to a few problems and errors it no longer exists. It'll probably take another 6 weeks for that.:smallsigh:

Keris
2008-01-24, 07:16 AM
If you were actually permitted to use animated images. So now you don't need to waste another six weeks!:smallbiggrin:

Bayar
2008-01-24, 07:20 AM
Yay ! Tiffanie is back ! *hugs*

Omicroncubed
2008-01-24, 08:21 AM
Yay! Tiffanie's back! We've missed you :smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2008-01-24, 08:21 AM
It was set to hard because otherwise I couldn't get the fill right, and the lines looked too thin.
Ah well...all in the past.

If you set the fill to 255, set the lines to soft rounded but make the lines thicker then normal, it should work fine, if there are any gaps, you can fill that automatically.

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-01-24, 08:29 AM
Ugh lets see.. on a beach in Salmonville.. Have some kind of walkie talkie to Lavidor.. read the thread and still got no idea where everyone is.. I have no idea where to go with this.. meh.

Also In my time away I made quite the few avy's (most of which are in the adoption center atm) But in particular I made these soldiers or whatever they are. I like them, so I dont wanna put them up for adoption.
Anyone got any ideas for em?
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/88/worstofthebestka1.png

Bayar
2008-01-24, 08:42 AM
third plot material ?

Lavidor
2008-01-24, 09:38 AM
Well, I personally would wait until we really get into this fight scene, and then contact me.

Arrgh, it burns!
Great, so where do we meet?

Szilard
2008-01-24, 10:13 AM
So only Bayar saw the archive update for SDSB?

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-24, 12:17 PM
I saw it :smallsmile:

Fawkes
2008-01-24, 12:28 PM
Also In my time away I made quite the few avy's (most of which are in the adoption center atm) But in particular I made these soldiers or whatever they are. I like them, so I dont wanna put them up for adoption.
Anyone got any ideas for em?
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/88/worstofthebestka1.png

They would fit in perfectly with Plot 3.

On another note, will someone please react to my Nada comic? Preferably Rodriguez? Someone make a comic!

Squark
2008-01-24, 06:46 PM
Also, Szilard? Links to my comics are broken... Just look in my Photobucket acount to get the URL's you need.

Szilard
2008-01-24, 06:55 PM
I left some of our comics out on purpose...
Broken links, I'll look for that.

Edit: thats weird... I made sure I got all the links right the first time I did it.

Squark
2008-01-24, 07:24 PM
I left some of our comics out on purpose...
Broken links, I'll look for that.

Edit: thats weird... I made sure I got all the links right the first time I did it.

It's like the ends of them got cut off. Wierd.

Also, I know the most recent two (the ship ones) are non-canon.

Szilard
2008-01-24, 07:31 PM
Those ship ones and the one where you were fighting Shades of Grey are the ones I remember cutting of, and one of yoshi's who turned the ship to stone. I might put back the ones with shades of Grey though.

Squark
2008-01-24, 07:34 PM
Yoshi turned ship to stone???

When was this? But I think the fight with shades ought to be canon, but I think my introduction of the ship needs to wait.

EDIT: Never Mind, found it.

Also, is Tamas still going to join?

And has anyone heard from Joshu?

Szilard
2008-01-24, 07:43 PM
About Tamas: Eventually I guess, He says he will post a response.

Tamas
2008-01-24, 07:59 PM
I do realize that some of the members in the Avatar Battle Royale Comic Strip may have become infuriated with my empty promises to join, followed by an unexplained disappearance. I wish not to be recognized as an unappreciated person who possess no motivation to do what he speaks and promises. I hold high standards for myself as a student although it is hard to comply similarily to an internet comic, as education is a more important priority. I hope I can be accepted when I have finally prepared myself to produce this art.

I am also left in confusion over the number of new characters which have sufaced recently.

:smallfrown: Sorry

Eita
2008-01-25, 12:47 AM
No need to apologize. We understand.

Now then, how long are you going to be gone? I wish to know if I should make a erm... Farewell comic.

Eita
2008-01-25, 02:30 AM
Lying, forgive me for what I'm about to post.

That is, if Photobucket will work...

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-25, 02:45 AM
I have no idea what you just did...

Eita
2008-01-25, 02:46 AM
Posted a comic with rather atrocious looking characters. Eh. It's 2 AM. I'm glad that I could even make that.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-25, 02:48 AM
I should have a considerable amount of time later today. I can put together the start of the apparent dragon beatdown then.

Fay Graydon
2008-01-25, 09:57 AM
CURSE YOU JASON!
Now I have lots of work to do on my next comic.

... Magic don't fail me now.

Nameless
2008-01-25, 10:19 AM
Ehhh...

I'm so confused...

If only Salmon and Threeshades were here... it just isn't the same without them... :smallfrown:

At leat Lying still hasn't left us... :smallsmile:

Also...

HAPPY WINTER-EEN-MAS!!!

Keris
2008-01-25, 10:45 AM
HAPPY WINTER-EEN-MAS!!!

Indeed. I may have to make a comic to that effect. If I get a break from gaming. (On my list: DMC3, DMC, wiki atricle of DMC2 in preparation for DMC4, .hack//infection, .hack//mutation, Half-life 2, and Episodes One and Two.)

Nameless
2008-01-25, 10:57 AM
Tommorow is stratigy, I'll start the day off with a little of Dune 2000 (my first ever stratigy game), then go on to the AoE Trilogy. Closly followed buy Red Alert 2 and some Black & White 2 :smallamused:

To finish the day off, I think I'll have a game of Dawn of war closly followed buy WH 40K if I have some time.

Fay Graydon
2008-01-25, 11:06 AM
HAPPY WINTER-EEN-MAS!!!

I'm proberly going to do what I do best... nothing.
Just gunna sit back, do lots of video gaming and not worry about my Psycology and Law work that's due back on monday.

(let's see... play through the Halo Trillogy, Yep. Complete Asassins creed, Yep. and just to see if I can, do the impossible... complete Neverwinter Nights!)
It's gunna be a hard weekend for me :smallwink: :smallbiggrin:

EDIT:
oh BTW: I've posted a responce to Jason's comic.

VVV read only after comic (it may spoil the comic for you) VVV
and the whole killing off things that may or may-not be important later on can be solved with a simple 'Dust to Flesh' or 'Vampiric Resurrection' spell.

Keris
2008-01-25, 11:16 AM
the whole killing off things that may or may-not be important later on can be solved with a simple 'Dust to Flesh' or 'Vampiric Resurrection' spell
If magic was common in Plot 3.
The villians are the only ones who really use it, it is veiwed with superstition, and regarded as a waste of time by many.

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-01-25, 11:24 AM
Ok, whats this "3rd plot" everyones talking about?

Szilard
2008-01-25, 11:28 AM
Plot 3 Archive

1. Keris Rain's Mission (http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/Comic1.png)

2. First Family Guy Joke of the Plot (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/wackywailing.png)

3. Introducing Rodriguez (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g14721.png)

4. Uncle Szilard Makes Repairs (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Pastcomic1.png)

5. Mugius Shasalub, Professional Killer (http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/JasonDoomsblade/path10977.png)

6. Nosferas' Den (http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee83/Wolfman42666/Introducing.png)

7. Meko's Log (http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/elgor1/IntrotoMeko.png)

8. Haydenhawk Teleports In (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g30373.png)

9. No One Expects Franco Ximinez (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/NinjaChocobo/Battle%20Royale/P3intro.png)

10. Grathnal and Darvald Flint in Tow (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g30171.png)

11. Karnix Emerges from the Desert (http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee26/ustaaz/comic1.png)

12. Karnix's Good Fortune (http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee26/ustaaz/comic2-1.png)

13. Let's Split Up, Gang (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g31056.png)

14. Tell Me How to Do My Job (http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/SzilardG/Pastcomic2.png)

15. Unorthodox Methods (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa252/NinjaChocobo/Battle%20Royale/Investigation-1.png)

16. Taverns are Nature's Unemployment Centers (http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/g41473.png)

17. Well, That Was Easy (http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee26/ustaaz/comic3.png)

18. Meet Private Fawkes (http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/2717/plot3001qr4.png)

19. You've Activated My Ninja Trap Card (http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd224/JasonDoomsblade/MagicCharms.png)

20. Death's a Dirty Job (http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/1-1.png)

21. Important Conversations (http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w27/bloddyredcommie/Inthebar.png)

22. Scene of the Crime (http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/comic2.png)

23. Tracking (http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/2-1.png)

24. Twist of Fayt (http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc304/Fayt_Graydon/ABRintro1.gif)

This is Plot 3

Nameless
2008-01-25, 11:33 AM
This is Plot 3

You've missed some of the later issues

Threeshades
2008-01-25, 11:41 AM
Threeshades and Salmon are currently having an epic showdown on a mysterious plane no one knows about, that is so impressive it cannot be shown in a simple comic, or any other media. Threeshades has acquired her third shade in the meantime and salmon has been infused by the power of all the good deities that have ever been mentioned in a D&D related book.

Just to fill you in on whats been going on since we vanished. :smallsmile:

Nameless
2008-01-25, 11:43 AM
Threeshades and Salmon are currently having an epic showdown on a mysterious plane no one knows about, that is so impressive it cannot be shown in a simple comic, or any other media. Threeshades has acquired her third shade in the meantime and salmon has been infused by the power of all the good deities that have ever been mentioned in a D&D related book.

Just to fill you in on whats been going on since we vanished. :smallsmile:

Is that just an excuse for you not to post anythung... :smallannoyed:

Threeshades
2008-01-25, 11:44 AM
Is that just an excuse for you not to post anythung... :smallannoyed:

Yes. :smallamused:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-25, 11:44 AM
I'm going to say "Probably"

Szilard
2008-01-25, 11:46 AM
You've missed some of the later issues

I was just qouting what Mechafox did. I'm only archiving SDSB, well the last hundred or so pages of it, Ichneumon did the first 33.

Wolfman42666
2008-01-25, 12:06 PM
Is that just an excuse for you not to post anything... :smallannoyed:

Yes. :smallamused:

That's a shame, 'cause Lyings the only thing keeping 3f alive, he's haveing serious trouble getting others involved, its just not the same without you too, so most people jumped when sorcery dude came along and now we rally behind Keris in our majority and his future/past idea, which rocks:smallwink:
Just to keep you up to date.

Nameless
2008-01-25, 12:13 PM
That's a shame, 'cause Lyings the only thing keeping 3f alive, he's haveing serious trouble getting others involved, its just not the same without you too, so most people jumped when sorcery dude came along and now we rally behind Keris in our majority and his future/past idea, which rocks:smallwink:
Just to keep you up to date.

Hey I'm vagually trying to keep it alive, i just can't be bothered drawing a dragon cous I'm lazy :smalltongue:

Whhaaat??? It's hard pretending to run 2 web comics and keeping up with ABR. :smalltongue:

Szilard
2008-01-25, 12:15 PM
Well, SDSB was here scince october, and it was an accident. I thought it would be part of 3F but I was called a plot killer and then it branched off into its own seperate storyline. then more people joined.

The Plot three was made cause someone had a cool idea and we went along with it.

Yeril
2008-01-25, 12:15 PM
I would help to keep FFF alive but frankly as ive said before Im in a slight state of "Meh" and realy can't be bothered with much at the moment. :smallsmile:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-25, 12:53 PM
Some speech bubbles and a background later and I'll have a comic up.

Fawkes
2008-01-25, 01:10 PM
Nobody will rally the troops (read: my characters, Charles, and possibly Ninja Chocobo and Freeman) and begin to try to work their way back down to the surface. But first, I have to figure out what the **** to do about Fort Longcat. I'll try to have a big comic ready by the end of the weekend.

chriky
2008-01-25, 01:18 PM
I've created a new adventuring party and i'd like to know what you think

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff266/Hpandy_Johnston/Chriky/TLS.png

also if anyone has a good idea for a team name i'd like to hear it because i can't think of one.

Nameless
2008-01-25, 01:48 PM
Awesome comic Lying, as always.

A'll reply as soon as I get the chance... time like this i wish i made the head sepporate from the body...

It's time to draw that dragonI've been putting off...

Bayar
2008-01-25, 02:14 PM
Yay ! Threeshades came and said "hi" to us...we feel honoured.
And Squark gets another Squark-award...although he is trying hard to ressurect SDSB....
Lying, that was funny, but Empowered Maximized Disintegrate is just Disintegrate with Metamagic...so no need to have the buffed up ersion in the spell book

On another unrelated thing: I am trying to do a ABR movie...about 7-8 minutes long...So I will need some random killings...I will put EVERYBODY that has ever been in ABR in it (and mention their names in the credits of course :smallbiggrin: )...and it would probably be the work of the devil himself if it will be finished...

So awaiting submissions...preferably via PM...so that I dont lose them.

Squark
2008-01-25, 02:16 PM
Tales of Squark is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

In other news of equal importance, theres a blanket on my couch.

Nameless
2008-01-25, 02:37 PM
Lol Squark.

In other news, Lying, I think I've asked you this before but are you a wizard or a scorcerer?

Lavidor
2008-01-25, 06:41 PM
Well, thats just great. XP penalties for me. Darn familiar rules. Heh. To the land of comic making!
Edit: Ok, Inkscape is down. Lying, I'd have thought you'd have, you know, seen the "Heh" and realized I'm not angry.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-25, 06:45 PM
Lol Squark.

In other news, Lying, I think I've asked you this before but are you a wizard or a scorcerer?

You have asked me that before.

Honestly Lavidor, what did you expect? You've seen me cast 9th level spells before (See the decimation of the Fortress of Vengeance), and the Red Dragon that was (maybe) Large-sized would equate to at best a Juvenile, which has a grand total of (wait for it)...184 HP.

Empowered Maximised Disintegrate equates to (40*6)+50% damage. Which is 360 damage on it's very-likely-failed saving throw.

Eita
2008-01-25, 07:00 PM
Alright... Just a note Plot 3 doesn't have that much magic. Only Meko (the primary antagonist) has enough to cast anything near high-level spells. In short, magic is against the flavor of Plot 3, and if you want it, become a villain. I have an Evil Academy idea in mind.

Shades of Gray
2008-01-25, 07:28 PM
I have an Evil Academy idea in mind.

Gee thanks for spoiling the story. Now what's the point of readin the other six books.:smalltongue:

JasonDoomsblade
2008-01-25, 08:08 PM
Only Meko (the primary antagonist) has enough to cast anything near high-level spells. In short, magic is against the flavor of Plot 3, and if you want it, become a villain.

It's a good thing Bruss is mostly a villain, cuz he just Cone of Colded Fayt.

Eita
2008-01-25, 08:20 PM
I actually insinuated that pretty much all magical creatures are of Meko's design.

JasonDoomsblade
2008-01-25, 08:25 PM
I actually insinuated that pretty much all magical creatures are of Meko's design.

Ohhhhhhh. Yeah I didn't catch that. I though you meant that anyone who uses some form of magic is considered evil in Plot 3.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-01-25, 08:37 PM
HAPPY WINTER-EEN-MAS!!!

SUMMER-Een-mas.
*folds arms defiantly*

Eita
2008-01-25, 08:50 PM
Stupid Australians and their backwards seasons.

:smalltongue:

Bayar
2008-01-26, 04:36 AM
it makes me sad to know that everybody ignored my post...

Nameless
2008-01-26, 05:20 AM
Alright... Just a note Plot 3 doesn't have that much magic. Only Meko (the primary antagonist) has enough to cast anything near high-level spells. In short, magic is against the flavor of Plot 3, and if you want it, become a villain. I have an Evil Academy idea in mind.

I'm also a spell caster. :smalltongue:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-26, 05:28 AM
On another unrelated thing: I am trying to do a ABR movie...about 7-8 minutes long...So I will need some random killings...I will put EVERYBODY that has ever been in ABR in it (and mention their names in the credits of course :smallbiggrin: )...and it would probably be the work of the devil himself if it will be finished...

So awaiting submissions...preferably via PM...so that I dont lose them.

This bit? Hmm...I might be able to come up with something.

EDIT: Yatta! I made Ogre! :smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2008-01-26, 05:43 AM
What program are you gonna use Bayar? :smallconfused:

Eita
2008-01-26, 06:23 AM
I'm also a spell caster. :smalltongue:

But you're Death, so it doesn't matter.

Bayar
2008-01-26, 07:10 AM
What program are you gonna use Bayar? :smallconfused:

movie maker...what else?

Omicroncubed
2008-01-26, 07:15 AM
ABR movie? 7-8 minutes long? :smalleek:

Wow. I'll draw up something when I'm not busy. :smallsmile:

Speaking of which, I need to start writing a script for my ''Operation: Castle Escape 3''

JasonDoomsblade
2008-01-26, 07:37 AM
Cool an ABR Movie. I'll be sure to make some random kills in the near future.

Ninja Chocobo
2008-01-26, 07:54 AM
I'm going to use ALL THREE of my characters, AT ONCE.
I just need a proper target.

Squark
2008-01-26, 09:32 AM
Szilard, what I was trying to do was not take the plot completely into my own hands (again). What I'm doing is tryin to get some input into a plot twist, so I'm simply asking, should we simply go the simple route (which would require Salmon's consent, I might PM him), or the more complex one, which doesn't modify another person's charecter (PC, that is)

EDIT: Also, do any of you besides Nameless and Lying read my comic?

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-26, 09:40 AM
:smallbiggrin:
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/131/trollyingyr4.png
Yes, I know it's more Troll than Ogre, but I only had Troll on file and I wasn't going to make an entirely new template for a throwaway gag. Also, the rings are on the wrong fingers & hands.

Squark
2008-01-26, 09:41 AM
Stop Trolling! :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:

Bayar
2008-01-26, 09:47 AM
Actually, I prefer if everybody uses his/hers/its main avatar...not all of them, so that it wont become pandemonium in the opening...

Edit: @^ what ?

Omicroncubed
2008-01-26, 10:58 AM
Also, do any of you besides Nameless and Lying read my comic?

I read it :smallbiggrin:

Szilard
2008-01-26, 11:35 AM
Everyone reads everyone elses comic from the day they join. I even comented on it. The plot hole might be used ase a time travel for the wing guy and Sorcerer dude to go back in time. Then we would have a big plot strip on how he came back to life and became a different lich. or maybe Salmons lich teaches how to make sorcerer dude a lich, and then we would have Sorcerer Dude II: The two Liches or something like that.

Squark
2008-01-26, 11:51 AM
Szilard, I was refering to my Webcomic...

Szilard
2008-01-26, 11:55 AM
Oh, I see that too, Ijust on't comment on most webcomics unless I have something to say about it. excluding "Good job, make more" type of comments, becauseeveryone else is going to say that.

Squark
2008-01-26, 12:10 PM
I don't even get that...

hmmm.... Maybe If I post on other people's webcomics, they'll post on mine? I actually read most of the comics on this board.

Also, any comments on this protest to Lucasarts?

Szilard
2008-01-26, 01:16 PM
Im indifferent, The game will come out.

Eita
2008-01-26, 01:19 PM
Why did you put LA instead of just copying in the Lucasarts logo?

Fawkes
2008-01-26, 01:42 PM
I don't read your comic, Squark, and I don't really intend to (I'm too much of a hardnose), but one way you may be able to increase traffic is by linking to it in your sig.

Tiffanie Lirle
2008-01-26, 01:59 PM
Meh, I personally don't read any of these little comics and backstorys. No offense intended but I cant be bothered, I already have like 20 different web comics on my bookmarks I go through daily.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-26, 03:12 PM
Neat Forestfire! :smallbiggrin:

Squark
2008-01-26, 03:20 PM
Why did you put LA instead of just copying in the Lucasarts logo?

Because I'm too lazy to find a copy of it?

Eita
2008-01-26, 03:47 PM
http://jobs.gamasutra.com/media/accounts/260/lec_mark_rgb.jpg

On the first row of responses for Google Image Search, "Lucasarts".

Zweanslord
2008-01-26, 03:56 PM
Okay, a while back I read a bunch of the first comics and eventually gave up on trying to read through all of them to get to the present. Since then I've just been reading from page eleven of the avatar battle royale thread, keeping up with the comics posted. But.. I still do not get the big picture of what is going on. Perhaps reading the discussion thread would have helped me..

Anyway, I get that there is a plot three where there is a bunch of people looking at a scene of the crime, but why is it called plot three or what's with the "FFF"? Also, it seems that Nameless & Lyinginbedmon are on a separate thing.. what are they currently doing?

I hope it's not too much of a bother to answer those questions. Because honestly, it is pretty difficult to keep up with all the different things in the whole story or to figure it out without having read it all. I bet that even if I had read it all in one go, I might not connect things with earlier things.. so much stuff in there! Heh.

Because honestly, I might want to jump in somewhere, but it would help a lot if I knew what was going on..

Eita
2008-01-26, 03:59 PM
FFF, 3F, or Fat Fish Fury is the First Plot.

SDSB or Sorcerer Dude Strike Back is the Second Plot.

Plot 3 is the Third Plot.

Nameless and Lying along with several others are in Tajira looking for another one of the Five Keys.

Bayar
2008-01-26, 04:02 PM
it is best to read it...you would get confused if someone would explain it to you (not to mention get everybody else confused as well). But the important thing is that ABR is not about plots and comics, it is about randomly killing other peoples avatar...so please start by killing Nightwing :smallbiggrin:

Keris
2008-01-26, 05:26 PM
I never killed Nightwing. My first kill actually failed. And now I have my own plot!

And I started it because I didn't want to just jump in somewhere...

Zweanslord
2008-01-26, 06:37 PM
Alright, I followed your advice bayar and I have read the First Plot as linked in Mechafox's signature. Is the second plot, Sorcerer Dude Strike Back, archived somewhere as well?

Now the only thing that still makes me scratch my head is Lyinginbedmon's situation.. did I miss it or am I correct when I say that the blue-eyes Lyinginbedmon-look-alike in Kashu is an unknown person? I mean I saw comics about him, but in strip (http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7219/08arrivalyu5.png) Lyinginbedmon is relatively pissed about him and we do not know their relation, do we? In that comic Lyinginbedmon is reintroduced in the storyline, which leaves some question marks with me as well as to what happened. Or is that just me? Though I must say, it is fun to read about that.

JasonDoomsblade
2008-01-26, 06:51 PM
This is completely irrelevent to what we're talking bout right now, but for some stupid ass reason that i can't think of, I just read through the whole ABR archive again.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-26, 06:54 PM
That would be Ins.

After Calamity used the block in the Fortress of Vengeance as a loofa, Lyinginbedmon had to essentially commit suicide to eradicate the Sovice threat that resulted (His intention was to simply go into one of his many Clones). However, this was interrupted by Onachicken who tried True Resurrection on the body. Between the lack of proper arcane knowledge of Onachicken, the Clone magics of Lying, and the recent mass death in the region, Onachicken resurrected Lying's body with the soul of a Sovice inside (Insecesacinsectel, translated as 1812, or Ins for short).

Ins is working to revive the Sovice presence on Avbaroy, so he's allied himself with the Pikalites of Tajira to revive one of the Fortress blocks. Since his alliance, he's improved the power system of Tajira, and he's become something of a celebrity. Lying is angry because he's basically ruined his life by proxy (Lying generally being a quite and secretive person with the emphasis on secretive, becoming a recognised celebrity isn't something he fantasises about).

Forrestfire
2008-01-26, 07:30 PM
Neat Forestfire! :smallbiggrin:

thank you.

I also made an animated banner:
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee26/ustaaz/Animation2.gif (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64363)

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-26, 08:03 PM
Alas animation is not allowed for avatars or banners on this forum

Shades of Gray
2008-01-26, 08:05 PM
Also, Alas, it's spelled Avatar Battle Royale

Forrestfire
2008-01-26, 08:07 PM
Alas animation is not allowed for avatars or banners on this forum

Oops. Nevermind then.

Szilard
2008-01-26, 08:13 PM
SDSB archive is on page 37. How do people link to a single post?

Forrestfire
2008-01-26, 08:16 PM
SDSB archive is on page 37. How do people link to a single post?

you click on the post number

here is the post
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3829571&postcount=1106

Szilard
2008-01-26, 08:24 PM
Thanks! I'll link it in my sig. Sometime soon anyway.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.:smalltongue:

Forrestfire
2008-01-26, 08:27 PM
Thanks! I'll link it in my sig. Sometime soon anyway.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.:smalltongue:

your welcome

Narrator
2008-01-27, 01:41 AM
That would be Ins.

After Calamity used the block in the Fortress of Vengeance as a loofa, Lyinginbedmon had to essentially commit suicide to eradicate the Sovice threat that resulted (His intention was to simply go into one of his many Clones). However, this was interrupted by Onachicken who tried True Resurrection on the body. Between the lack of proper arcane knowledge of Onachicken, the Clone magics of Lying, and the recent mass death in the region, Onachicken resurrected Lying's body with the soul of a Sovice inside (Insecesacinsectel, translated as 1812, or Ins for short).

Ins is working to revive the Sovice presence on Avbaroy, so he's allied himself with the Pikalites of Tajira to revive one of the Fortress blocks. Since his alliance, he's improved the power system of Tajira, and he's become something of a celebrity. Lying is angry because he's basically ruined his life by proxy (Lying generally being a quite and secretive person with the emphasis on secretive, becoming a recognised celebrity isn't something he fantasises about).

Oh so THATS what is going on, I was completely wrong, I thought something completely different was happening.

Zweanslord
2008-01-27, 04:38 AM
That would be Ins.

At first I did not understand what you meant with that either, so I started to read further back. I had started off yesterday where I left off a while before, so I had forgotten about the part of the loofa. Now I read it, it makes sense! But I got to give it to you, you have one abnormally long plot there. Considering that Lyinginbedmon sacrificed himself in strip 71 as recorded here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3439552&postcount=663), of the 700+ Plot 1 comics. Amazing stuff. Though there was quite some comics between the sacrifice and Lyinginbedmon's angelic meet up with the afterlife. Anyway, I liked it, it is awesome.

Just to make sure I got something right though: Lyinginbedmon & co are currently at Kashu and they got there by airborne Citadel travel, which earlier in the plot had a sign with Free Food, right?
Also, Lyinginbedmon shifted back to his usual shape after seeing Ins - was he being secretive as the grey servant after he got back through the used Wish spell?

you click on the post number

here is the post
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3829571&postcount=1106

Thanks, that allowed me to read Plot 2. It was funny, I really liked the spanish bard and the alphabetic cleric gags.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-27, 05:09 AM
Just to make sure I got something right though: Lyinginbedmon & co are currently at Kashu and they got there by airborne Citadel travel, which earlier in the plot had a sign with Free Food, right?
Also, Lyinginbedmon shifted back to his usual shape after seeing Ins - was he being secretive as the grey servant after he got back through the used Wish spell?

I'm personally not sure if the Free Food sign was canon, but it certainly shouldn't be relevant now that the Citadel has moved from one island to another several hundred miles away.

Lying had disguised himself as the Citadel's Seen Servant physician, Dr. Lazarus (Who is actually still on vacation...), after he resurrected himself with Wish. The reason being that he wanted to try and keep them alive with his death as a bargaining chip. (Clearly, that hasn't worked out so well)

Omicroncubed
2008-01-27, 05:56 AM
Err... Am I the only one wondering where Leroy is currently? :smallconfused:

Eita
2008-01-27, 05:58 AM
I think he either was killed or pushed into the ocean...

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-27, 06:14 AM
I'm pretty sure Threeshades knocked him into the ocean around Salmonville

JasonDoomsblade
2008-01-27, 07:48 AM
I've been wondering that too actually.

kpenguin
2008-01-27, 08:08 AM
Now, I don't have the artistic talent of most of the people on the A&C board, but I do try my hand at drawing every one and a while. Here's what I drew with ABR on my mind:

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/Bedmon.jpg
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/Ichneumon.jpg
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/Kpenguin.jpg
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/Mecha.jpg

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-27, 08:15 AM
Those are pretty nice KP :smallbiggrin:

kpenguin
2008-01-27, 08:25 AM
Thanks!:smallsmile:

If anyone can't tell, the characters I drew were (in order of appearance):
a. Lying
b. Ichneumon
c. Ummm... I don't know. Handsome bird there, though.:smallwink:
d. Mechafox w/ Philippe

Bayar
2008-01-27, 08:36 AM
Mechafox and Philippe FTW :smallbiggrin:

Nameless
2008-01-27, 08:42 AM
That's awesome KP! :smallbiggrin:

Shades of Gray
2008-01-27, 08:47 AM
My Favourite has to be Mechafox.

But where's Philippe's Booze?

Ichneumon
2008-01-27, 09:13 AM
That is nicely drawn, indeed. I loe how you drew me.

Omicroncubed
2008-01-27, 09:42 AM
Wow awesome kp :smalleek: :smallsmile:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-27, 10:31 AM

Figured I'd follow up on this
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4695/memorabledeadyb1.png
Stonehammer's issue with "people without faces" will be part of an upcoming Remember story arc.

Nameless
2008-01-27, 10:43 AM
Figured I'd follow up on this
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4695/memorabledeadyb1.png
Stonehammer's issue with "people without faces" will be part of an upcoming Remember story arc.

You would think that wouldn't you...

That's pretty funny Lying :smallbiggrin:

Zweanslord
2008-01-27, 11:20 AM
kpenguin, those are amazing! I wish I could draw as well as that. Pretty awesome pictures.

And nice follow up Lyinginbedmon, that is funny. Also thanks for giving some clarification.
Now I made my first comic in the ABR, trying to tag along with you & Nameless. I hope it is a good entrance for the ABR.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-27, 11:20 AM
That's pretty good for a first comic Zwean, though use of tags is recommended. :smalltongue:

Zweanslord
2008-01-27, 11:22 AM
Whoops, I usually do not forget that - fixed now! Thanks.

Nameless
2008-01-27, 11:30 AM
kpenguin, those are amazing! I wish I could draw as well as that. Pretty awesome pictures.

And nice follow up Lyinginbedmon, that is funny. Also thanks for giving some clarification.
Now I made my first comic in the ABR, trying to tag along with you & Nameless. I hope it is a good entrance for the ABR.

That's an awesome entrance actually. :smalltongue:

Much better then mine...

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x203/tomshaer/1b.jpg

*shudders*

That was actually my seconed attemped after Lying drew a template for me when I was using paint... I'm too ashamed of my first attemped... :smalleek:

Zweanslord
2008-01-27, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the compliment and aww, that is a cute picture. Though to be honest, I am happy that I did not have to use paint. And in my opinion, quite the feat to keep on going, despite working with paint.
But still, yay for advanced tools that allow artist to uncover their potential more easily.

Nameless
2008-01-27, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the compliment and aww, that is a cute picture. Though to be honest, I am happy that I did not have to use paint. And in my opinion, quite the feat to keep on going, despite working with paint.
But still, yay for advanced tools that allow artist to uncover their potential more easily.

I use Micromedia Fireworks now, best program ever. :smallbiggrin:

Bayar
2008-01-27, 11:57 AM
your comic entrance makes mine look like a diamond with a pile of **** on it :smallbiggrin:

Szilard
2008-01-27, 12:00 PM
On my entrance, I fell off a cliff.

Nameless
2008-01-27, 12:05 PM
On my entrance, I fell off a cliff.

LMAO! :smallbiggrin:

That has to be one of the best thing you can say at a time like this. :smalltongue:

Szilard
2008-01-27, 12:08 PM
Its funny because it's true.:smalltongue:

Nameless
2008-01-27, 12:16 PM
Its funny because it's true.:smalltongue:

Hey! You stole my line! :smalltongue:

Szilard
2008-01-27, 12:18 PM
And at least one from OOTS.

Fawkes
2008-01-27, 12:26 PM
Now, I don't have the artistic talent of most of the people on the A&C board, but I do try my hand at drawing every one and a while. Here's what I drew with ABR on my mind:

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w118/kpenguin222/Mecha.jpg

=O

*hugs KP*

Shades of Gray
2008-01-27, 12:43 PM
My first entrance was WAY back in ABR one. someone threatened someone with the Death Biscuit (giant Brown Cookie Death Star)

My caption was that the hungry shade of gray was getting restless. And he devoured the death biscuit!

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/oliver426/battleroyale1.jpg

Omicroncubed
2008-01-27, 12:57 PM
I think my entrance was rolling a natural 20 on a bluff check... Then randomizer blew my head into nothing.

For those who're intertested, Endless has updated.

Nameless
2008-01-27, 03:28 PM
Sorry Lying, I didn't really understand your comic, either because I have no brain cels or because... ummm... yeah... LOOK A GOOSE! *chases*

Zweanslord
2008-01-27, 03:45 PM
I got the comic, it was funny. Lying is telling how he is the resident Cool Old Guy, but you/Nameless thought he was the Deus Ex Machine and he argues that by saying how Death, you, is more the Deus Ex!
And I was thinking - how to respond to that funny comic.. I hope my response is funny enough :smallwink:.

Eita
2008-01-27, 03:49 PM
My first entrance involved giving Jason his blue armor.

My second involved granting me character a piece of ultimate power.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-27, 03:52 PM
Just noticed, sorry about the speech bubbles Nameless, I seem to continue forgetting to put it in red...

A nice answer to that Zwean, pretty speedy too :smallsmile:

Nameless
2008-01-27, 04:05 PM
Just noticed, sorry about the speech bubbles Nameless, I seem to continue forgetting to put it in red...

A nice answer to that Zwean, pretty speedy too :smallsmile:

Aye Lying, the red writing can be a pain. I do not know what a deus ex thingie is though the name sounds very familiar.

I'll post a comic tomorow, If I do one now, it will be rather bad as I have to draw up a template for our little freind.

Zweanslord
2008-01-27, 04:06 PM
Thanks! :smallsmile: But now it is time for me to turn in for bed. Tomorrow I have an important test - perhaps I should have studied more today :smalltongue:. Ah well, this was fun!

Also: Deus Ex Machina. (http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_ex_machina) Will be looking forward to your comic tomorrow, Nameless.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-27, 04:13 PM
Aye Lying, the red writing can be a pain. I do not know what a deus ex thingie is though the name sounds very familiar.

Cool Old Guy (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CoolOldGuy), Deus Ex Machina (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DeusExMachina), Wise Old Master (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OldMaster) (Though he could also be the Older And Wiser (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OlderAndWiser)), and The Jor El (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheJorEl) are all the names of TV tropes.

kpenguin
2008-01-27, 04:37 PM
Maybe we should trope everyone!

By the way, how old is Lying appearance anyway? He doesn't have any wrinkles, but he does have grey hair...

boomwolf
2008-01-27, 04:43 PM
Hi. I'm back. (the horror!!!)

In any case, can you update me on everything that happened latly? what is that future "third plot"? what is going on with the five keys? and anything else I might need to know to re-fit myself in? (BTW-like my new avatar? he will come into ABR some time from now, for the meantime I use my sword as a character.)

Szilard
2008-01-27, 04:58 PM
Your avatar looks kind of pixally, as for coming back into ABR, it depends which plot if at all.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-27, 05:00 PM
Maybe we should trope everyone!

By the way, how old is Lying appearance anyway? He doesn't have any wrinkles, but he does have grey hair...

According to the timeline, Igon Minoblendy was born in 876 AC, whilst the present date is ~1525 AC. That makes him around 670 years old. It's probably worth noting that he's prematurely grey.

In any case, can you update me on everything that happened latly? what is that future "third plot"? what is going on with the five keys? and anything else I might need to know to re-fit myself in?

The Third Plot takes place pre-cataclysm (BC), a time when technology superceded magic. The keys have stalled for the moment whilst the alliance between Ins & Tajira is eliminated. That's the short summary at least.