PDA

View Full Version : To be personel,hyu must be person(race)

BRC
2007-12-23, 10:38 PM
Jager
Str +2, Dex +2, Con +2, Wis -2
Size: Jagers are medium sized monstrous huminoids.
What Hyu lookink at: Jagers recieve a +4 competance modifier on Intimidate checks and a -4 on Diplomacy checks.
Ve Fight!: a Jager recieves a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls to deal leathal damage and a +2 morale bonus on will saves to resist fear effects.
Special Qualities: Scent.
Favored Class: Fighter
LA +1

This was a somewhat flimsy attempt to stat out the (awsome) Jager's from Girl Genius, people should feel free to stat out Maxim, Oggie, Dimo, Jenka and Vole.

Admiral Squish
2007-12-23, 10:42 PM
Glee! I was just about to do this myself, actually, but now I don't have to. I might anyways, though, just to keep busy.

BRC
2007-12-23, 10:49 PM
Glee! I was just about to do this myself, actually, but now I don't have to. I might anyways, though, just to keep busy.
You could try statting some Individual Jagers, I don't really feel like doing it myself.

Admiral Squish
2007-12-23, 10:53 PM
You could try statting some Individual Jagers, I don't really feel like doing it myself.

What individual jagers? They're all pretty much interchangeable...

MagFlare
2007-12-24, 10:06 AM
A recommendation:

Hat Dependency: If a Jäger ever finds himself hatless, he takes a -2 penalty to all attack rolls, damage rolls, and saving throws until he recovers his original hat (or a superior hat).