PDA

View Full Version : Arena Tournament, Round 26: Jocco vs. Bulch



ArenaManager
2008-01-02, 07:25 PM
Arena Tournament, Round 26: Jocco vs. Bulch

Map:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b30/Kyeudo/GlassArena.jpg


XP Award: 300 XP
GP Award: 300 GP

All Combatants, please roll initiative.

Olidammara
2008-01-03, 12:13 AM
Jocco
A ugly man, full of scars and with mechanically enlarged limbs, grins in a evil and mad way at Blunch. He waves his halberd wildly at the water orc and hissis: "prepared to die?"

[roll0]

stimpius
2008-01-03, 05:57 AM
[roll0]

"Im prepared to do the killing halberd boy.

Bring it."

Starting in Y13, with a javelin in each hand.

Olidammara
2008-01-03, 09:14 AM
Jocco, round 1

Jocce hussles from B13 to M13 and makes obscure and provoking signs and faces from behind the glass wall at Bulch/Blunch.

Stats (you may look):

HP:11
AC 17 (+5 armor, -1 Deformaty (tall), +2 Dex, +1 Expertise)
Buffs: none
Position: M13, halbert drawn.


You're up.

stimpius
2008-01-03, 09:44 AM
Bulch

"Come to me you huge freak-man."

Move to X4.

To refs

ready an action to throw one of my javelins at him if he enters LoE.
[roll0]
[roll1]


Stats - Prefer to keep Ref only look on my sheet if you really want to :) http://www.thetangledweb.net/addon.php?addon=Profiler&page=view_char&cid=5958

HP ; 11/11
AC 18
Saves; +2 +4 -2
Location; X4

Olidammara
2008-01-03, 10:09 AM
Jocco, round 2

I assume your done.
Jocco moves from M13, M11, N11, O12 to R12. He crouches behind the pilar (total defence).

Stats:

HP: 11
AC: 20 [24 if cover applies] (+5 armor, -1 Deformaty (Tall), +2 Dex, +4 TD)
Buffs: none
Position: R12, halbert drawn.


I'm done.

stimpius
2008-01-03, 10:16 AM
When crossing my LoE I throw a javelin, which misses you.

I figure tthis gives you the last bit of movement if you wanna take it - or keep it the same.

Then my turn but i only get a move action

Then your turn

Then my turn.

Olidammara
2008-01-03, 10:27 AM
Jocco, round 2 redone

When Jocco enters P12, Blunch's javelin flies over his head and he desides to take a different path: he hussels to the water-orc and stops at W5. He grins at the female barbarian, while he circles his weapon above his head.
"Run, run, as fast as you can, worm!", he giggles

Stats:

HP: 11
AC: 16 (+5 Armor, -1 Def., +2 Dex)
Buffs: none
Position: W5.

stimpius
2008-01-03, 10:43 AM
Bulch

5ft step to X3

and woosh she's off moving to N3.

If she can't take 5ft step then move - ill take the AoO and finish at O3

Finished.

Olidammara
2008-01-03, 11:57 PM
Jocco round 3, AoO

You can't take a five foot step. That's only possible if you don't move in your round at all. So, it's an AoO.
Jocco swings his halberd at Blunch, trying to hook her leg:
[roll0](+1 BAB, +3 Str, +1 WF).
If it's a hit, Blunch has to make a strenght check versus [roll1](+3 STR, +4 Improved Trip). If Jocco wins this strenght check, Blunch is tripped and falls prone in X4. A succesful trip is immediatly followed by a swing with the halberd: [roll2] for [roll3].

EDIT: that's a miss, so you're at N3.

Olidammara
2008-01-04, 12:02 AM
Jocco, round 3

Jocco double moves to Q6.

End of my turn.

EDIT: I misread, Blunch is at O3, not N3, my bad.

stimpius
2008-01-04, 02:25 AM
Blunch

Free; Drop one Javelins
Free; Draw Battleaxe
Free; Rage

Move; To Q5

Standard Attack!

[roll0]
[roll1]

Stats

Raging 1/5
AC; 16
HP; 13/13

Olidammara
2008-01-04, 10:05 AM
Jocco, round 4 AoO

Doing that provokes an attack of opportunity:
When Blunch tries to step in Q5 (from Q4 I presume), Jocco's halberd sweeps again in the direction of the legs of the orc.
[roll0]. If that's a hit: [roll1].
If Jocco beats Blunch's strenght check, Blunch is tripped and falls prone. Jocco immediatly follows the tripping with an attack: [roll2] for [roll3] damage.

EDIT: Jocco totally missed the slippery water-orc and dies. By the way, your character sheet states that Blunch has a longsword, but you used a battleaxe.

stimpius
2008-01-04, 10:32 AM
By draw battleaxe i made a typo and meant draw longsword.

Kyeudo
2008-01-07, 07:01 PM
GM Kyeudo

Bulch is declared the Winner!