PDA

View Full Version : Cuirithir's mentors. Collaborative thread.

Duke Malagigi
2008-01-03, 03:09 AM
For a while I've been working on Cuirithir the Glorious (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3610304#post3610304), but I'd like to take a short brake from him. Right now I want to focus on his trainers and their time mentoring him. So I've decided to ask the good denizens of the Playground to help out by writing about Cuirithir's martial training for me, one Playgrounder working on one mentor at a time. Any one who does this for me will also have the sole rights to type up and post the statistics and back stories for the character chosen on this thread or your own. Alignment wise they're all non-Evil. Any questions?

Now I've typed up some basic flavor text for each of them. I would like to see it expanded on.

Bjorn Stahlhügel
-Dwarven master of the Iron Heart and Badger Fang (Tiger Claw) disciplines and supreme general to Emperor Albrecht Ostheim. Highly Lawful.

Duncan Galbraith
-Ogrish battlemaster, warchief, high king and master of the Falling Boulder (Setting Sun) and Bone Crusher (Stone Dragon) styles. Highly Chaotic.

Robert Giles
-Human master thief and master of the Shadow Hand technique. Will die to protect his crew, apprentices and wards. Most of the latter are children. His targets are mobsters, slave traders, thieves worse than he is, assassins, corrupt businessmen and businesswomen and corrupt politicians. Is a loyal citizen, high-ranking city watch member and has established and personally trained a new watch division. Non-Chaotic.

Sidheag MacGregor
-Wood elven captain, master of the Devoted Spirit path and along with 30 of her solders has defended her home of Achadh na Crithe from Natara, Commander of the Infernal Charge of the Supreme Legion and sixteen of the she devil's cavalry. Highly Chaotic.

Seigneur Edouard Bellamont
-Seigneur Edouard Bellamont of the Royaume Vert, defender of the realm and paladin (both in class and as a palace guard) to king Honore Lambert. Highy Lawful.

Saitou Hiroshi
-Expert of the Diamond Mind school and former bushi who fled from his home country rather than murder a colleague and his family, taking the fellow bushi's family with him. He feels shame not for refusing a direct order but for not opposing his dishonorable superior. Highly Lawful.

Duke Malagigi
2008-01-03, 11:19 PM
Commander Natara is mentioned in Gates of Hell (http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gth669h/TGoH/) Chapter 5.

Duke Malagigi
2008-01-04, 05:20 PM
Is anyone else interested in this project?