PDA

View Full Version : Captured! (IC)



Bandededed
2008-01-03, 09:26 AM
Our players:

Mcerberus
Tumble check
Wadledo
Lord Asmodeus
Yeril

You've awoken in a dark, damp cave. There are bars across the entrance to the cave, and you all can see slightly by the light that a torch from outside brings in. The cave itself is unworked; with stalagmites and stalagtites littering the floor and ceiling (respectively)

The deep dwarves didn't bother to tie you up, leaving you unarmored and without any of your possessions. The last contact any of you had was when one of your jailers decided to have a little fun at your expense, mocking you through the bars of your cage.

OOC
Ok, here we go. You each may have hidden one item (smaller than a dagger) on yourself. Time to escape!

tumble check
2008-01-03, 09:51 AM
Wimble Yomwablum, Gnome Scout

Wimble cautiously raises his head, immediately noticing the others. <<A curious lot...>> he thinks to himself as he takes note of the minotaur and flower; he then realizes all of his belongings are gone. Luckily, he had successfully hidden his vial of Alchemist's Fire.

He quietly sits up and looks around.


Spot check, Wimble takes 10. The result is 18.

If possible, he'd like to take 20(generally a two minute duration). If this is possible, the result would be 28.

Wimble has low-light vision.

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-03, 09:57 PM
Tauron sits up, blowing steam from his nostrils like a bull. He looks around with his darkvision, taking time to look over the bars of the cell and the lock, and sizing up the Duergar guards. he fiddled with his necklace and checked to see if he still had the bottle of acid he "liberated" from the possessions of a dead bugbear who had strayed too close to the Minotaurs lair, and he smiled. Tauron looked around and sized up his fellow captives as well, and saw that the gnome had stirred as well, and then he listened.

OOC:
I hope its ok if i have the acid AND a necklace of fangs, but i could lose the necklace. Spot [roll0] Search [roll1] Listen [roll2]

MCerberus
2008-01-04, 01:08 AM
Nicholas

In a dark corner of the cave Nicholas drifts in and out of concsciousness. Every once in a while he is able to make out some dark shadows of the other prisoners being filed into the cell. After a few hours he is awakened by a painful fit of coughing and the taste of copper in his mouth. The priest wipes some blood from his lips and discovers something hard hidden in his sleeve.

Slowly the memories of what transpired fill his mind. They attacked... tortured him. His sundisk is hidden in his sleeve. Nicholas retrieves the holy symbol from its hiding spot and places the pendant around his neck.

Coming to the realization that he doesn't know where the villagers are, Nicholas rises to his feet. Time could be of the essence, and this is no time to spend bleeding in a corner. Saying a small prayer for Pelor to light his way and his holy symbol lights up like a heatless torch. Nicholas tries to approach the others, but his right leg gives out after a few steps. Nicholas gets up and continues towards the bars at a slower, more deliberate pace.

Yeril
2008-01-04, 10:22 AM
Roywyn

The small red haired halfling stirs from her sleep, only her ego hurt more than her physical body as she fiegned vulnerbility and surrendered, knowing that if she had fought she would have been killed along with many of her friends and family when the caravan was attacked, the shame she felt, knowing that they looked to her for protection, and she almost betrayed them by not doing so.

She looked around at her fellow captives. A team, yes, together they might escape and bring vengence.. no Justice unto the dwarves.

"we can escape.. It will be easy, well, getting out of the cell of course, other than that I don't know." She stands with an air of confidence, one that would seem more dramatic if she stood higher than 3 feet.

wadledo
2008-01-04, 12:09 PM
Flower

Why did those damn elves do that?
Girr, and they took my violin!
The sunflower man sits in a corner on some moss, grumbling to himself in elvish, occasionaly splashing water from his waterskin on himself.

OOC:
He only knows elvish, so he most likely won't understand whats being said.

tumble check
2008-01-04, 12:33 PM
Wimble Yomwablum


After squinting towards the cell bars for a minute or so, Wimble turns toward angry Elvish words being spoken. He stands, approaches the flower, and kneels.

In Elvish:
(Try not to click if your character doesn't speak Elvish, I suppose)

"How can you be so cross when our captors forgot to take your beautiful costume?" Wimble's face betrayed no humor.

Bandededed
2008-01-04, 04:22 PM
Wimble and Tauron both see that the tunnel outside of their cell curves away to the right, and also that the guard who had taunted them before is no longer near the cell.

They notice that the bars are really part of a large door, similar to those in prisons.

Tauron finds nothing of use inside the cell, and hears only the grumbling of Flower.

wadledo
2008-01-04, 04:33 PM
Flower

Two points of light reveal themselves from the "head" of the creature as it opens its "eyes", who responds to gnome by poking it in the forehead with a fleshy finger/leaf.

In elvish:...........Who are you.
It seems more command than question.
The plant-man seems to just now notice the others, and says(for those who can't speak elven)
Shai eisi o.
The creature seems slightly dismissive and more than a little annoyed.

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-04, 05:31 PM
Tauron, seeing nothing that will be immediately useful, gets up on both his feet, stretching to his full imposing height, and surveys his companions in the cell. As he looks around a frown finds its way to his face and he grumbles{In Giant} damn, shortlings and a talking plant? what use will they be in a fight?!? He walks over to the gnome and the plant thing and says {In Common} Well shortling what are you good for, and what about you talking plant?

OOC:
Tauron calls all short races such as halflings, gnomes, goblins, kobolds etc shortlings.

tumble check
2008-01-04, 06:39 PM
Wimble

Wimble answers the most imposing figure first.

Smartly realizing that the flora is not a disguised elf, Wimble mutters half to himself and half to the minotaur, "This... thing speaks Elvish, young man", visibly more confused than even the warrior. "And sir, I ask you of your height's value when both you and I have so clearly been put in the same bonds?"

Wimble turns back to the plant. "I am Wimble Yomwablum, child. Who are you?"

Yeril
2008-01-04, 07:24 PM
Odd creature indeed.. the halfling tilts her head in thought before glancing over the metal bars, carefuly picking out any hint of magic reinforcement to them.

"Oh, I am Roywyn.." She pipes up, her concentration focused on the task infront of her.

A Knowledge (Nature) to see if I know anything of the "plant man" [roll0]

also looking for magic with Detect magic.

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-04, 08:58 PM
Tauron's eyes narrowed at the gnome reffering to him as a "young man" but ignores it, having more important things to think about. Instead he responds to his comment about his size. Tauron smiles on his bovine head and says {In Common} What significance is my size shortling? when the Duergar came we cut them down, we made them pay for daring to think they could attack the Blackhoof tribe! and though my tribe was claimed victor, it was not without casualties, and I was taken only in great cowardice by the gray shortlings, as they dragged me down under nets and snares, refusing me a fair fight, but even then I struck out felling foes! After this last Tauron again flared his nostrils, blowing steam out his nose and went on So shortling, how did YOU fall?

MCerberus
2008-01-04, 09:55 PM
Nicholas

His head clearing and strength slowly returning to his limbs, Nicholas ventures towards the assembled figures. He rubs his eyes when he thinks he sees a Minotaur and a talking plant, but apparently that is no hallucination. More over, it seems as though an argument is about to break out. Thinking that it is not the time to be making enemies, Nicholas intercedes.

"I am sure that you would have felled a legion given a fair chance, but there is more strength in the world than just what muscles can create. The others here may have abilities that make up for being weaker than you."

Nicholas takes a moment to guage the reaction of the others before continuing.

"More importantly they may have taken more of your tribe. We must set them free. Your tribe would miss their might if they need it. As for me, the dwarves have taken an entire village of my people. I am sure similar things have happened to the others, and we need to work together to get out."

The cleric holds out his arm to shake the hand of Tauron, clearly showing the well toned and used muscles and a few old scars.

"I am Nicholas. It appears as though someone is already working on getting us out."

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-04, 10:26 PM
Tauron turns to Nicholas, though he doesn't take his hand, and says {In Common} If there are more of my tribe, I will find them, and we will make the gray shortlings pay, pay in blood and death Tauron grins at this and continues I am Tauron, Tauron Blackhoof of the Blackhoof tribe, like many of my people I am a bloodrager, and I am a follower of Baphomet the Minotaur Lord, tell me Nicholas, what is YOUR profession?

MCerberus
2008-01-04, 10:51 PM
Nicholas

Nicholas listens to Tauron's introduction and when the time comes, responds in turn.

"I am a battle cleric of Pelor. I am first a healer, then I solve problems for those in need, and last a warrior. Make no mistake though, I am a warrior."

He then turns towards the halfling and nods.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Roywyn."

Then looking over towards the others he puts a kind expression on before continuing.

"I apologize but I seem to have missed your names."

Bandededed
2008-01-04, 11:03 PM
Roywyn's magical scan of the door returns that there is no magic on or about it. She also recalls the name of the plant race - adu'ja -, but remembers nothing else of importance.

tumble check
2008-01-04, 11:14 PM
Wimble

"Everyone may simply call me Wimble. I doubt you all have either the linguistic dexterity or even the patience to utter my full given appellation. No matter." He turns to the bull. "Tauron, I was captured much in the same way as yourself. A clandestine and wretched trap was sprung upon me at a time when I was alone and weakest. Now, if you'll excuse me..."

Wimble walks past the group, tipping an imaginary hat, and stops next to Roywyn at the cell bars. Wimble gasps, "Ah, but what a beautiful young 'shortling' graces my most miserable presence!" With an embellished bow, he continues. "A most delightful splash of beauty in this dreadful scene! My dear, I am Wimble Yomwablum, at your service. What say we break from this despicable bondage?"

Wimble then begins searching the bars alongside Roywyn, with much more enthusiasm and whimsy than should be appropriate for a prisoner.



Search check, specifically for any kind of lock or latch on this presumed "door".

Wimble's Search modifier is +10. I'd like to take 10 again, 20 if possible.

Bandededed
2008-01-04, 11:46 PM
After a firm examination of the door, Wimble discovers the lock. The lock is old and, like the rest of the metal door, rusted and pitted from it's extended time in the damp cave. It appears as though, should the lock be opened or broken, the door would swing out on rusty hinges.

As soon as he completes his examination, the guard returns, and promptly laughs at the gathered prisoners.
"Ye're all awake then. Haha, well, ye won't be gettin' out o' here any time soon. Haha. I think I'll take meself down and have a little look see at yer... heh, me booty."
He then moves away from the door and down the hallway. You can hear his laughter echoing back down towards you.

tumble check
2008-01-04, 11:54 PM
Wimble


Wimble finds the lock and attempts to pick it with whatever he can find around the cell.



Open Lock check, [roll0]. I'll take a 10 or 20, of course, if possible. It all depends if something comes down that hallway...



OOC:


cross-class skills ftw



OOC EDIT: Something came down the hallway before I rolled. I'll take the roll, of course.

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-05, 12:02 AM
Tauron speaks as the guard leaves and growling out {In Common} The next time I see that worthless gray shortling, I will rend him limb from limb with my bare hands and impale him on my horns, and take his head as a prize!

Bandededed
2008-01-05, 10:57 AM
Wimble's lock picking attempt is almost immediately successful, despite the fact that he lacks the normal tools for such an action.
The door squeals as it opens, though the sound is not too loud.

wadledo
2008-01-05, 12:45 PM
Not understanding most of whats being said, the sunflower-man says
Shylaeser lote.
(Wonderful flower in elvish.)
and when the door is opened he walks brashly out, going in the direction of their jailer, seemingly determined to get back what is his.

OOC:The adu'ja have (to me anyway) been kinda dead for a while, which is why the elves who raised him where so careful.

Yeril
2008-01-05, 01:00 PM
"Lets go, I want my belongings back.." she clenches her fist which errupts in an eldritch silver flame as she follows the adu'ja.

tumble check
2008-01-05, 01:49 PM
Wimble

Wimble looks back at the human and minotaur without expression, turns, and follows the halfling and flower, staying about 15 feet behind them.

OOC:

Wimble's Alchemist's Fire is in his pocket.

MCerberus
2008-01-05, 09:01 PM
Seeing the others go off, Nicholas follows going as quickly as he believes he can go without risking his wounds reopening. Hopefully that plant thing... Shelaser or something wouldn't do anything too rash.

In a hushed toned he says to the others, "We need to use surprise. They are armed and we won't last long unless we catch them off guard."

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-05, 10:12 PM
Tauron grimaces and says {In Common} I will surprise them don't you worry, they'll be plenty surprised when they find they are missing their limbs and their skulls Tauron follows, walking alongside the flower-man.

Bandededed
2008-01-05, 10:16 PM
As you walk out of the cell, you see the hallway curve away to the right. Down the hallway, darkness prevails, though you realize that this hallway is as unworked as the cell. Stalagtites and stalagmites are abundant.

Down the hallway, Adu'ja and Tauron make out the forms of two duegar as they turn down a side passage branching off from the one you're looking down.

Wimble, Tauron, and Nicholas can here them talking to themselves in undercommon, though not all of them understand what's being said.

Undercommon
"Bah, what do ya think Ratlin's doin' with those items?" asks one
"Probably stealin' one!" the second says with a chuckle. "That drow'll..."
He fades out as they move away from the intersection

tumble check
2008-01-06, 02:01 AM
Wimble Yomwablum



Wimble lets lead those who he knows can see better than he in such light, or lack thereof.

Bandededed
2008-01-06, 08:43 PM
OOC:
I'm going to assume you all move silently down the tunnel...

All of your group manages to get past the duegar walking down the side tunnel, as they're facing a different direction and pretty far away by the time you pass.

A little further along the tunnel dead-ends into another tunnel running parallel to the one you're in. From the right echoes the wild laughter of your jailer, and from the left all of you hear a heavy stomping that is receding.

tumble check
2008-01-06, 09:41 PM
Wimble Yomwablum


Wimble motions for everyone to stop. "Could I convince any of you to have me advance alone as a preliminary caution? It is what I do, after all..." He repeats the phrase in Elvish.

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-06, 10:24 PM
As you will shortling, but remember, I get to KILL the gray shortling, and his head is MINE! with this hushed announcement Tauron
flexes his muscles in preparation for the fight to come, grinning savagely at the prospect of ripping the guard apart, and wiping that smug grin off of his face once and for all.

wadledo
2008-01-06, 11:34 PM
Meh.
The disinterest in his voice and manor is obvious even to those without knowledge of the elves, and his face, which had remained vaguely optimistic before, seems to wither and droop before your eyes.
Regaining his composure, Shylaeser returns to normal and plops against a wall, pointedly offering his water-skin to the others.

tumble check
2008-01-07, 08:16 AM
Wimble


Wimble tips an invisible hat as he takes advantage of everybody's ambivalence. He rounds the corner and creeps down the hallway, his nerves still and his movements well calculated, at the ready to react to just about anything.


Move Silently check while constantly listening.
Move Silently - [roll0].
I will assume that I can take 10 on the Listen check, since it'll take at least a minute.
At the sound of anything near that I don't discern as the other captives, I will roll a Hide check.
Hide - [roll1]

EDIT: Wimble's Listen mod is +10.


OOC:

Let me know if I need to roll anymore of the three checks, since I'm doing them as repetitive actions.

Bandededed
2008-01-07, 04:34 PM
Wimble sees the cave begin to widen, and spots a Duegar standing in a cave. Around the Duegar are several piles of possessions, one of which Wimble recognizes as his own. The Duegar, however, is laughing delightedly, not recognizing that someone is watching him.

Key:
Gray = cave (can walk there)
White squares = items
Black squares = Chest
Colored circles = you (color corresponds to your speech color)

To the grid! (http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/tyrolin/?action=view&current=BattlePartOne.png)

tumble check
2008-01-07, 05:43 PM
Wimble


Wimble returns to the others and tells Tauron to "indulge himself".



Move Silently check back to the others - [roll0]




OOC:

I'm going to assume that the yellow is Wimble, despite the called orange color? If so, that's completely fine. Also, for larger battles, is there a way we can get coordinates on the squares?

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-07, 06:42 PM
Tauron smiles and starts to run, he does not speak until he's right behind the guard and yells {In Common} Die you arrogant shortling bastard! and attacks with his horns


I hope its ok if I roll for attack, and I hope I'm not rushing things :smallsigh: [roll0]

tumble check
2008-01-07, 09:16 PM
Wimble Yomwablum



Wimble cheerfully trots behind the charging in bull in hopes of using the diversion to nab his gear.



Wimble follows Tauron. Assuming it's not too far, he will use a standard action to pick up his gear in an armful when he arrives to it.



Let me know if this isn't possible. :smallsmile:

Yeril
2008-01-08, 12:30 PM
Roywyn ducks around the corner and she hurls a jet of energy at the dwarf, with a twist of her hand the silver energy turns a sickly yellow green, induing the blast with a sickening power.

Initiative [roll0]
[roll]1d20+9[roll] Ranged Touch Sickening Blast
[roll1] Damage
DC 18 Fortitude save vs becoming sickened

Yeril
2008-01-08, 12:33 PM
[roll0] Ranged Touch

MCerberus
2008-01-08, 09:46 PM
Nicholas

Seeing Tauron run off into battle, Nicholas takes off. He realizes that without his arms or armor, he can't last that long on the front line. Luckily, it seems as though there is someone willing to put his neck out. He moves forward between Tauron and the rest of the group.

Raising his holy symbol high, Nicholas shouts, "Pelor bless us as we fight the darkness!" A large shockwave of intangable light streams forth from the cleric and fills the hearts of everyone with courage.

OOC - [roll0]

Everyone's got Bless for 4 minutes - +1 to attacks, +1 saves vs fear.

wadledo
2008-01-08, 10:26 PM
Shylaeser remains in the corridor, watching for enemies.
And, well, being lazy.
To all the ruckus, he simply raises an eyebrow.
.....?
Meh.
Spot: [roll0]
Listen: [roll1]
Initiative: [roll2]

Bandededed
2008-01-08, 11:28 PM
The poor duegar, caught completely off-guard by the attack, suffers a major wound from Tauron's horns.

Wimble does indeed make it across the room and to his pack without any trouble at all.

Roywyn's blast of energy snaps back the duegars head, killing him even as he tries to stem the flow of blood from his previous wound.

Nicholas begins to cast his spell... OOC: If you want to take back that spell, I'll let you. Just tell me in your next post

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-08, 11:39 PM
Tauron smiles at the corpse and says {In Common} That will teach you to taunt your betters, eh shortling? and with this proclamation Tauron turns find his equipment so that he can use his axe to sever the Duergar's head, and searches for a belt to hang the head on. As Tauron searches for his axe and a belt he snaps at Wimble {In Common}Your a sneak yes? see if you can open the chest, there might be something of use inside, or maybe thats where the bastards put my axe.

OOC: If there are no belts currently "available" Could I just grab the Duergars?

MCerberus
2008-01-09, 12:57 AM
Nicholas

Nicholas aborts casting his spell when the Duerger falls, the puddle on the cave floor growing as it lay there. As Touron gathers his trophy, Nicholas goes over to his gear and takes some bandages out of his pack. He patches up his torso before he begins to put his armor on.

Buttoning on his padded under armor, he remarks to the others. "We need to move quickly. They may learn of our escape soon and kill any other prisoners here. We need to get to them before the dark dwarves decide to kill them."

Nicholas then devotes his full attention to donning his chainmail and getting his other gear ready. In full war regalia, Nicholas does make somewhat of an imposing figure. A blood red tabbard hangs over a thick chain armor with a white sun on his chest. His shield has three echelons pointing towards a half sun in matching colors. Nicholas' mace is a large steel monstrousity with patches of blood visible on its otherwise polished surface. The whole image, however, is contradicted with his usual kind and caring expression on his face.

OOC - Yes let's cancel the spell.

wadledo
2008-01-09, 01:17 AM
Seeing nothing(I assume), Shylaeser pushes himself up of the floor, dusts off his bottom and wanders into the cavern.
Grabbing his stuff, he dons his gear and pulls a fine violin from a sack.
He plays a single golden note:
[roll0]
that seems to hang in the air as his "face" goes through a matching series of colors.
Good.

tumble check
2008-01-09, 10:20 AM
Wimble

Wimble comically rolls on the ground trying to clothe himself. He finally stands up looking like a proper woodsman, bow at his side, quiver on his back, and at his waist, a hatchet no bigger than Tauron's thumb.

"A sneak...", Wimble repeats to himself, stroking his chin. ... not as eloquent as I would have wanted..."

Wimble marches to the chest, with notable bends in his path to avoid the now-armed bull and the walking mace that called himself a human.

Wimble then begins running his fingers along the chest that's as big as he.



Search check.

Search can find any simple trap below a DC of 20.

Wimble's Trapfinding allows him to use the same check for traps with a DC above 20.

Search - [roll0]

Bandededed
2008-01-10, 10:05 AM
As soon as Wimble touches the chest, he notices that the grain of the chest is really rough, even though it looks smooth. Then the thing opens it's eyes and a pod from the chest's lid smacks him in the chest, doing a little damage and sticking the gnome fast.

5 damage to Wimble. Link to sheet is here (http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/tyrolin/?action=view&current=MimicBattle.png)

Oh, and Tauron found his belt, so everyone knows.

tumble check
2008-01-10, 10:32 AM
Wimble


"Waaaaah!" Wimble squeals as the chest animates and binds his body. Appearing not to be in much danger but instead panic, Wimble's body wriggles and writhes. No stranger to a bad situation, he calms down and earnestly attemps to break free.




Wimble may make an Escape Artist check instead of a grapple check to escape the grapple.

Escape Artist - 1d20+6


EDIT: Crap, sorry... the other roll is in the OOC thread.

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-10, 10:43 PM
As Tauron finishes adorning the bloody head to his belt, a sure sign of his victory, he hears Wimble screech and turns around, seeing his distress he lopes over, bloody head dangling from his belt and bouncing against his hips and splattering blood on the floor, and Says in a harsh but subdued tone {In Common} What are you doing you sneak? and quiet down, much as I would revel in the bloodshed to come should any more Duergar arrive, In this groups present state I am sure many of you would die, and I am not arrogant enough to think I will be escaping this place alone

MCerberus
2008-01-11, 12:17 AM
Nicholas

Nicholas adjusts his shield a little while Wimble investigates the chest. He looks over his gear a little and contimplates why they are wasting time looking for material gains.

"Make sure all your gear is in order we-"

When Wimble screams Nicholas looks over and sees the chest is attacking him and he cannot break free. His shock at seeing an inatimate object attack the "sneak" quickly fades as Nicholas realizes it must be something more sinister. Lunging at the thing with his mace, he yells to the others,

"Kill it!"

OOC:

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-11, 12:57 AM
Tauron, finally noticing that the chest had grown eyes, roared a challenge and hacked his greataxe into the it in a great arcing strike


initiative [roll0] attack [roll1] damage [roll2]

tumble check
2008-01-11, 09:50 AM
Initiative - [roll0]



Should I perhaps be denied my DEX bonus for Initiative? If so, subtract 2 from that(for a minimum of 0, I should hope lol)

Yeril
2008-01-11, 10:56 AM
[roll0]

"What kind of Sin against nature IS that?" Roywyn quickly mumbles to herself with a slightly shocked expression.

Bandededed
2008-01-11, 09:08 PM
OOC: Wadledo, DM'd your initiative (22).
The cave after this battle is here (http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/tyrolin/?action=view&current=BattlePartOne.png)

Flower stands still, apparently unaware of the creature as he is still absorbed in his violin.

Roywyn just stares at the creature, disgust and shock rolling through her mind.

Wimble's attempt to escape fails, though he notices that it's more because the adhesive is on him than because of anything the creature tries to do.

Tauron's attack, surprised as he is, flies wide of the creature, landing with a thud in the ground just next to it.

The creature squeezes Wimble twice, doing 16 damage to him.

Wimble's strike at the creature, comes just as the creature shifts slightly. The mace hits at a bad angle, doing no damage to the hard creature.

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-11, 10:58 PM
Tauron, outraged at having missed, picks up his axe and swings it again in a wide arc, trying to aim for the chest and not Wimble


I don't know if I should be rolling attack again but i will ne way, to be on the safe side [roll0] <---Initiative just in case i need it [roll1]<---attack [roll2]<---damage

MCerberus
2008-01-11, 11:48 PM
Nicholas

Nicholas watches as his blow glances off one of the chest's angles. He winds up to strike again but before he can, Wimble gets constricted by the thing. Not knowing how much Wimble could take, or how strong the chest-monster was, he takes a step back and begins to say a prayer.

Nicholas reaches out to touch Wimble and the halfling's fractures bones begin to right themselves.

OOC - 5' step back away from the mimic
Burn Heat Metal for a Cure Moderate. [roll0]

Also it seems Tauron got a natural 20. We may have a squished mimic on our hands depending on the confirmation :smallbiggrin:

tumble check
2008-01-12, 11:28 AM
Wimble


Wimble seems revived by the generous cleric's touch and begins again to struggle against the monstrosity.



Escape Artist check - [roll0]

wadledo
2008-01-12, 11:28 AM
Flower

Shylaeser quizzically walks over to the struggle and draws his longsword, preparing to poke the chest.

Move action to draw sword and move moving to B4.

Yeril
2008-01-12, 01:39 PM
Throwing an Eldritch blast of silvery energy into the fray.

Ranged touch, -4 for shooting into a Melee
[roll0]
Damage if hit.
[roll1]

Bandededed
2008-01-13, 01:34 PM
Flower moves toward the mimic.

Roywyn's attack hits the mimic, causing minor damage to it.

Wimble's escape attempt fails miserably, because the adhesive still sticks him tight (the adhesive. You're not getting away while it's alive, though...)

Tauron's mighty swing sunders the creature into two seperate pieces.

The mimic dies, revealing a shining bastard sword within.

Nicholas heals Wimble, who is still attached to one half of the mimic.

This is when you hear a cry from just outside the cave
[undercommon]
Hey, Ratlin! The boss wants to talk to you.... what?
Two Deuger enter the cave, one carrying a large mithril shield.

Picture is here (http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/tyrolin/?action=view&current=BattlePartOne.png)
The circle with the S is the one with the shield.

wadledo
2008-01-13, 05:24 PM
Flower

[Elven]DWARVES![Elven]
Dropping his sword and drawing his bow as he dashes to a better vantage point, Shylaeser pulls back on the string and lets the arrow fly.


Move to B7.
At guy without shield: [roll0]
[roll1]

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-13, 09:40 PM
Tauron, hearing the Duergar before seeing them, rips his axe up out of the remains of the mimic, and charges toward the Duergar, nothing coming from his lips save a low growl of menace and promising bloodshed, when he reaches the Duergar he gives a great below of bloodlust and rage and hacks his huge axe into the chest of the first duergar.

Attack [roll0] damage [roll1]

tumble check
2008-01-13, 10:09 PM
Wimble


"Ugh, a most despicable creature..." Wimble mumbles to himself, disgusted, as he attemps to rip his small body from the goo.



Strength check to break free from the goo's "grapple".

[roll0]

Yeril
2008-01-14, 10:43 AM
"Stop playing around with this thing already." mumbles the halfling with an annoyed tone.

Roywyn clambers over to the "sneak" to try and help him get free while the others deal with the Dwarf.

Aid another Strength check

[roll0]

MCerberus
2008-01-14, 11:46 AM
Nicholas

With two party members indesposed at the time, and another vulnerable taking bow shots against the new enemies, Nicholas decides he cannot afford to help get Wimble free at the moment. Steadying his grip on his mace, he yells back, "Just cut it off!" and takes off towards the dwarves.

With his shield braced in front of him, he brings his mace down at the dwarf without the shield.

OOC -

[roll0]
[roll1]

Bandededed
2008-01-16, 08:53 PM
Picture is here (http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/tyrolin/?action=view&current=BattlePartOne.png)

Flower's shot is effective, slipping past the duegars armor to strike him hard

Together, Roywyn and Wimble manage to pry the last part of the mimic off of Wimble, and the adhesive has begun to decay slightly, so he takes no damage.

Taurons attack is intercepted by the shocked duegars large hammer.

Nicholas stumbles a little on the gooey remains of the unfortunate Ratlin, and his strike merely glances off of the duegars armor.

OOC:I'm so sorry for taking so long to post. It won't happen again (at least, not for a while).

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-16, 09:04 PM
Tauron snarls in hatred and anger, and he attempts to gut the Deurgar with his horns, which he follows up with a vicious swinging strike meant to take off his head.

attack [roll0] damage [roll1] Attack [roll2] damage [roll3] if I can't do one after the other (which I suspect I can't) the axe strike will be my next attack)

MCerberus
2008-01-17, 12:19 AM
Nicholas

Realizing the ever growing pool of gore at his feet would likely keep messing up his balance, Nicholas decides he should find a way to relocate. He brings his mace out in front of where his shield is and then brings the blow across the dwarf, moving his whole body with him as he strikes.

OOC-


Attack + 5' step to h7
[roll0]
[roll1]

Also, Asmodeus. You only get +5 to hit? I'm a cleric and have +6 right now. Something seems off.

tumble check
2008-01-17, 07:46 PM
Wimble


Wimble glances at Roywyn as long as he can without seeming ingrateful. "Many thanks, my dear." he says, short of breath.

Wimble stumbles toward the middle of the room while drawing his bow.


Wimble moves to F3 and draws his longbow.

Yeril
2008-01-19, 12:46 PM
Roywyn turns and tries to shoot another bolt of eldritch might towards the shield wearing dwarf, this time it taking on the sickly green glow.


[roll0] Ranged Touch
[roll1] Damage
DC 17 Fort save vs Sickening.

wadledo
2008-01-19, 02:39 PM
Flower dashes to B9 and fires twice at the sheilded dwarf.

Attack 1: [roll0]
Attack 2: [roll1]
Damage : [roll2]
Base 5 -2 Rapid Shot +1 Point Blank Shot=4

Bandededed
2008-01-20, 09:33 PM
Flower: His first attack goes wide, but his second attack is painfully effective.

Roywyn: Her blast does major damage to the duegar, and she sees his face blanch after the aura dies away.

Wimble: Makes it successfully to his square and raises his bow, ready to attack either of the duergar.

Shield guy: (sickened): Moves around Tauron, and, though sickened, strikes him hard, dealing 11 damage.

Tauron: His attacks go wide, defeated by the duegar's flanking maneuver.

Nicholas: His move successful, he manages to strike the duegar, dealing a painful wound to it's shoulder.

NSG: He swings at Nicholas, but his painful injuries prevent him from striking accurately. After his miss, he steps back, trying to link up with the other duegar.

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-20, 09:47 PM
Tauron, flies into a frothing rage, and swings his massive axe around to cut the wounded duergar in twain, and he roars a bloody challenge.

[roll0] attack [roll1] I believe its a +9 bonus since my STR is +6 now

tumble check
2008-01-20, 10:12 PM
Wimble Yomwablum

Asmodeus:

All those attack numbers look completely correct.


Bandededed:

You did not updated the new locations of the Duegar either visually or by square names. I'm going to assume I can proceed with my desired action with minimal negative consequences.



Wimble moves toward the wall to get a shot at the Duegar, loosing an arrow right before he comes to a stop.

OOC:

Wimble moves to G4 and attacks with the longbow, with an attack roll of [roll0] for [roll1] damage + [roll2] skirmish damage.

*** Add +1 to Wimble's attack roll for Point Blank Shot

---

skirmish- For every round that Wimble moves at least 10 feet, he may add 1d6 additional damage to each attack, and gains +1 AC until his next turn.

wadledo
2008-01-20, 10:20 PM
Shylaeser

Flower sends two more arrows into the fray at the unshielded one.

Attack 1:[roll0]
Attack 2:[roll1]
Damage:[roll2]
Assuming everybody's in combat.

Bandededed
2008-01-20, 10:58 PM
OOC:
And strike this one up to me being completely scatterbrained. The link to the new battlefield map is here (http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/tyrolin/?action=view&current=BattlePartOne.png). You can edit your actions if desired based on this new information

tumble check
2008-01-20, 11:06 PM
OOC:

Thx DM. I indeed edited my post and also corrected something.

MCerberus
2008-01-21, 12:41 AM
Nicholas

Nicholas raises his weapon high and takes a forceful step forward. He uses this momentum to bring his mace down upon the non-shielded dwarf's head.

OOC


[roll=Attack]1d20+6[roll]
[roll0]

Bandededed
2008-01-21, 10:47 PM
Flower: His shots come close to hitting the mark, but miss as the duegar ducks.

Roywyn: Stands shocked, hardly believing that her attack was successful

Wimble: He dashes across the room, and his shot is true, finding a seam in the shielded duegar's armor, adding another to the growing number of bleeding wounds.

SG: Wounded and sickened, the shielded duegar flanks Tauron and tries to attack him, but he is reeling from blood loss and cannot recover.

Tauron: Spinning when the shielded duegar attacks him, Tauron roars in fury and cleaves off the duegar's arm, and smiles as the corpse falls to the floor.

Nicholas: His attack is foiled by Taruon's stunning display, which distracts him for just a moment.

NSG: Seeing Nicholas distracted, he runs out of the cave and down the corridor, seeking escape from the powerful companions. Despite his attention being elsewhere, Nicholas manges to clip the duegar as he runs away.

OOC:
You are here (http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/tyrolin/?action=view&current=BattlePartOne.png)
The duegar ran here (http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/tyrolin/?action=view&current=BattlePartTwo.png)

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-21, 10:57 PM
Tauron, his blood up and his anger still raging strong, runs after the wounded Duergar and attempts to cut him down before he can sound the alarm.

moving to square f9 if possible, if not I'll go for d8 or e9 also Attack [roll0] and damage [roll1]

wadledo
2008-01-21, 11:04 PM
Shylaeser

Flower dashes to H9/b9 and fires at the retreating dwarf.

Attack:[roll0]
Damage:[roll1]
Also, you might want to check your numbers Asm.:smallwink:

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-21, 11:06 PM
oops lol, mind if I reroll? [roll0] I hope I get a better damage roll :smalltongue:

tumble check
2008-01-22, 08:00 AM
Wimble

Wimble returns to Roywyn's side and kneels at the slain mimic.



Wimble moves to C3 searches the mimic's remains for anything unusual, specifically if it, in fact, was a chest containing some sort of contents (lol).

Search - [roll0]

Bandededed
2008-01-23, 05:48 PM
Flower: His dash is successful, but his arrow embeds itself in the ground just short of the duegar's foot.

Wimble: Finds the following goodies:
COIN
657 gold coins
GEM
amazonite microcline (green)
ametrine (alternating layers of purple amethyst and yellowish citrine)
blue opal
clelophane
demantoid (green garnet)
star chrysoberyl - cat's eye (green)
MUNDANE
7 alchemist's fire
medium mighty composite shortbow (+1 bonus)
YAY: BONUS
Gleaming Bastard Sword
OOC: Please share!
Tauron: Catches and cleaves the duegar, loping off a leg. The duegar has his final word though, and that word comes out as a shout that echoes down the hallway. You also notice that the hallway curves back to the left farther along the tunnel.

Yeril
2008-01-23, 07:35 PM
The halfling quickly looks over the shiny gems, occasionly glancing over at the door. She holds the large blue opal up to her eye, one might think she knew what she was doing, but in reality she was just admiring the preety colour.

OOC: sorry for being abit late, my user CP has a habit of not-updating-me-on-my-subscribed-threads all of the time.

tumble check
2008-01-23, 10:20 PM
Wimble

Wimble hands Roywyn the opal without a thought. "Again, many thanks, my dear." he says, almost in a hush.

"Tauron! Help me carry this gold! And what a sword!" shouts Wimble as he pours over the collection.

Elvish:

"And a bow, my dear Flower!"


He puts three more Alchemist's Fire on his belt and checks to see if any of the gold is in platinum.

OOC:


Can I do an Appraisal check untrained? I can't remember. If so, let me do a quick Appraise on the gems, not including the opal.

Appraise - [roll0]

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-23, 10:32 PM
Tauron silenced the cries of the downed Duergar and ran over to wimble, And where do you propose I carry it? in any case we need to be off, or did you not hear the gray shortlings death cries? More will likely be hear soon, hopefully they will believe it an ending of a rivalry or other such duplicitous act and pay it no heed, but we cannot be sure they haven't already discovered our absence, and they will eventually. His eyes dart anxiously to the door and his ears are quivering, attuned to any noises.

[roll0] Search [roll1] Spot [roll2] listen, also will we be able to just carry stuff without backpacks or w/e?

tumble check
2008-01-24, 07:39 PM
Wimble

"Pick up that dwarf's pack and carry this gold. Someone else needs to carry the sword and bow. I can manage the rest."

wadledo
2008-01-24, 07:42 PM
Shylaeser

Flower searches the unshielded dwarf for anything unusual.
He then drags it back into the chamber.

Bandededed
2008-01-24, 08:31 PM
Tauron: He hears nothing, sense nothing coming down the tunnel towards them.

Flower: Finds nothing valuable on the dwarf, except for a few of his arrows (2)

wadledo
2008-01-24, 08:36 PM
Shylaeser

Flower places the arrows into his quiver and grabs his longsword from the floor, examining the Bastard sword as he goes.

We moving or not?

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-24, 08:41 PM
Tauron grumbles, but acquiesces, stuffing all the treasure handed to him into the sack, which he straps to his back and saying lets just get moving before any Duergar show up, if there are any more of my tribe here I need to get them out, and we will carve a path out of this shortling infested hellhole.

tumble check
2008-01-24, 09:28 PM
Wimble

Wimble pockets the rest of the gems and rises.

"Yes, let us go. Allow me to sneak ahead."

He walks past everyone and down the hall without another word.

OOC:


Unless someone stops him, Wimble walks to the next "panel", down the hall to the tunnel not yet explored.

Initial Move Silently, Spot, and Listen checks. Please reroll them as needed.

Move Silently [roll0]
Spot [roll1]
Listen [roll2]

MCerberus
2008-01-25, 02:41 AM
Nicholas

With the din of battle dieing, Nicholas surveys the state of the room. While his companions set off looting, the cleric approaches Tauron in order to close some of the Minotaur's wounds. He begins to utter a short prayer before reaching to touch the wounds, closing some of them and preventing further blood loss.

Afterwards, the dwarf shield catches his eye. When the battle began he noticed something was different about it, so he reaches over to pick up the mithral shield (you did say it was mithral earlier, correct?). "Feathersteel. Haven't seen anything made out of it since I was in training." He slings the thing over his back while Tauron speaks.

"We should also find who their master is. Whoever is controlling these dwarves must pay."

OOC-

1d8+5
Burning endure elements

Bandededed
2008-01-25, 05:16 PM
As Wimble heads down the hallway, he finds that it curves sharply right after he goes on for a while (after he leaves that panel for the next). Barely 10 feet from the curve is a wooden door, that doesn't fit it's frame, seeming to have been wedged in.

He can hear something from behind the door, but nothing is distinct.

OOC:
Tumble: Let me know if you want to spend another round listening.
MCerberus: Yup, that's a large mithril shield. Have fun with it.

Yeril
2008-01-25, 05:32 PM
"Where do you think the rest of our stuff is?" she whispers to her allies, trying not to disrupt Wimble if he is trying to listen carefuly.

tumble check
2008-01-25, 05:48 PM
Wimble

Wimble lightly pulls/pushes on the door to see if it opens...


OOC:



Is the door jammed shut? If not, Wimble would like to open it as quietly as possible. I'm thinking this may move a Move Silently check and perhaps a Hide and Spot check once I have it cracked. Let me know if I missed anything.

Move Silently [roll0]
Spot [roll1]
Hide [roll2]

Bandededed
2008-01-27, 04:16 PM
The door does indeed refuse to budge at Wimble's touch, however, closer to the door he has less trouble making out what is being said behind the door.

"Mistress..." speaker one says.

"... fool! ... you think ... the doors ... nothing? ... escaped. ... others are alive. ... cannot allow ... escape! Lolth ... sacrifice!" a second speaker says.

"There's something touching the door!" a third cries.

Speakers 1 and 3 sound like other duegar males, but speaker 2 has a strange accent. Speaker 3 is very near the door. Any "..."s are words you could not make out.

tumble check
2008-01-27, 07:56 PM
Wimble

Wimble backs away from the door, putting one of his larger allies between it and him.

MCerberus
2008-01-28, 01:19 AM
Nicholas

With the new shield secured safely on his back, Nicholas approaches where Wimble had been scouting. He gives a curious look as Wimble glides behind him, prompting the question, "What's going on?"

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-28, 01:23 AM
With the bag tied securely to his back, Tauron snorts and steps forward, lighter than one might expect from a Minotaur, but not truly attempting to be stealthy. He grumbles low in his throat, careful to mask the sound so it did not reach, and grunted in assent to Nicholas's question, his hands nervously wrapping around the Greataxe handle repeatedly, the only sign of any anxiety the mighty bull might harbor.

tumble check
2008-01-28, 08:42 AM
Wimble

Wimble wispers, "I cannot open this door... but whoever speaks behind it knows we're here. Our clandestine approach is quashed. We best enter before they are prepared."

Yeril
2008-01-28, 10:54 AM
Roywyn

"If you cannot open the door, how do we supposedly enter it then?" says the halfling with a wry grin.

wadledo
2008-01-28, 11:23 AM
Shylaeser

Flower, not understanding any of this, holds his bow in between his elbow and stem, his petals turning an apathetic green as he takes a swig from the water-skin.

Bandededed
2008-01-30, 03:51 PM
Suddenly the door warps in it's frame, and falls as a duegar bashes through it. He immediately steps back, revealing his companion duegar and a female drow, who is finishing the last of several potions, the bottles littering the floor.

"Come get us, fragile adventurers," she laughs, "You will be sacrificed to Lolth, and this resistance will only make you taste the sweeter to her." The drow's face contorts into a horrid smile, and her wretched laughter echoes off of the caves walls.

You all (http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/tyrolin/?action=view&current=Allies.png)(frame 3)
The enemies (http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/tyrolin/?action=view&current=original_10x10grid.png)(frame 4)

tumble check
2008-01-30, 05:25 PM
Initiative: [roll0]

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-30, 06:56 PM
[roll0] initiative as well

Bandededed
2008-01-30, 09:52 PM
OOC: Um, guys? I need actions... please? There isn't a surprise round, if that's what you were wondering. (or maybe there was, and it as the bashing of the door and evil monologue....)

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-30, 10:15 PM
Tauron, his bloodrage not yet subsided, snorted and roared at the Drow while charging furiously as he frothed at the mouth YOUR SPIDER-BITCH IS AS NOTHING TO THE PRINCE OF BEASTS! he raised his axe and drove it straight at the head of the first Duergar.


Has my rage worn off? I don't think so, but if it has i'll change this post [roll0] attack [roll1] I'll go to I7

wadledo
2008-01-30, 10:36 PM
Shylaeser

Flower grabs his bow and sends an arrow into the fray, letting his decanter drop as the bolt flies over the scraggly minotaurs head.

Init: was 3

Attack H8
Attack:[roll0]
Damage:[roll1]

OOC:.......?Crit?:smallconfused:
Boo Ya!

wadledo
2008-01-30, 10:49 PM
To confirm crit:[roll0]
Damage:[roll1]
Darn.:smallfrown:

:smalltongue:

tumble check
2008-01-31, 08:57 AM
Wimble


Wimble draws his bow while taking a step back, and fires an arrow at the other dwarf.


OOC:

Wimble moves to C4(allies sheet) and draws his weapon during the move action. He makes an attack roll against the Duegar that Tauron is not attacking.

Attack - [roll0]
Damage - [roll1] + [roll2]

Skirmish adds the extra 1d6 damage because Wimble moved at least 10ft this round.

Precise Shot(feat) makes it so that Tauron or any other ally that engages Wimble's target before Wimble acts does not give him a -4 penalty to his the target

Yeril
2008-01-31, 11:04 AM
"Burn with the fire of the silver ones!" she whispers, moving into position and hurling a blast of silvery energy at the drow.

[roll0] Initiative
[roll1] (-4 if she is in Melee with anyone)
[roll2]
[roll3] Caster level check to overcome SR.

Bandededed
2008-01-31, 06:17 PM
Turn order: Roywyn -> Wimble -> Tauron -> Drow -> Due1 -> Flower -> Due2 -> Nicholas

Roywyn's attack against the drow is aimed perfectly, but the energy fizzles out when it strikes her, doing nothing.

Wimble: After his quick steps, his attack does serious damage to the duegar.

Tauron: Rushes toward the duegar Wimble does not attack, and swings his axe threateningly, though his attack is blocked by the experienced duegar's shield. (You have 3 rounds of rage left).

The drow takes a small step toward the injured duegar and heals him, then waggles her fingers mysteriously and throws a spell at Roywyn. Suddenly she feels the power leave her limbs, and she cannot move. (start with will saves next round, if you would)

The duegar attacked by Tauron reciprocates in kind, and his blow land on the barbarian, dealing 5 damage.

Flower: His arrow strikes true, doing considerable damage to the duegar.

The second duegar, seeing his companion strike the barbarian, takes after him, and his blow lands hard, dealing 8 damage to Tauron.

Nicholas, it seems, is stunned at the sudden appearance of his enemies, and takes no actions.

Enemies (http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/tyrolin/?action=view&current=Allies.png) - Allies (http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/tyrolin/?action=view&current=Enemies.png)

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-01-31, 09:44 PM
As Taurons various wounds bleeding all over the ground, Tauron yells incoherently, and swings his axe again at Duergar, bellowing in bestial and unholy fury.

[roll0] Attack [roll1] Some healing would nice, if i get hit by those to for 12 damage I is dead :smalleek:

tumble check
2008-02-01, 09:47 AM
DM:

Would you deem it doable to blandly control the cleric if he doesn't post for any rounds? *cough*i.e. heals*cough*

Wimble

Undercommon:

"Bloody underwench..." Wimble murmers.

Wimble advances and fires another shot.


OOC:

Wimble moves to E3(allies) and fires an arrow at the Duegar that Tauron is attacking.

Attack - [roll0]
Damage - [roll1] + [roll2]

Skirmish
Point Blank Shot
Precise Shot

Bandededed
2008-02-01, 12:33 PM
OOC:
Yes, if he doesn't post actions for this round, I'll have him healing. I will probably move him up to first in the initiative order, like he had taken a readied action.

wadledo
2008-02-02, 12:57 PM
Will save: [roll0]
Also, If your using hold person it shouldn't work, as he's a plant and is thus not affected by all that stuff.

Yeril
2008-02-03, 04:10 PM
Roywyn struggles against the mental bonds, but she feels- no, she knows that luck is on her side.

[roll0] Willsave

Bandededed
2008-02-05, 12:06 AM
Round 2

Nicholas: Rushes forward and heals Tauron for [roll0] HP

Roywyn: easly breaks the bonds holding her captive.

Wimble: Sprints and lets an arrow fly, but fails to hit his target

Tauron: Roaring in fury, his massive sword carves a large wound it the duegar.

Drow: Chanting fiercely, sweat dripping from her brow, she casts powerful spells of healing on her allies, and their wounds disappear.

Due1: Renewed, he attacks Tauron, but he misses completely

Flower: Shoots an arrow at the drow. It hits, but seems not to do any damage

Due2: Feeling the strength come back into his bones, the duegar takes a small step forward, and swings again at Tauron, connecting successfully for 6 damage.

Enemies (http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/tyrolin/?action=view&current=Enemies.png) - Allies (http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/tyrolin/?action=view&current=Allies.png)

tumble check
2008-02-05, 06:04 PM
Wimble

"We need to concentrate our attack on one." Wimble mutters quietly through his clenched teeth.

He moves closer and lets fly yet another arrow.


OOC:

Wimble moves to E2(allies) and fires.

attack - [roll0]
damage - [roll1] + [roll2]

Skirmish
Precise Shot
Point Blank Shot

Yeril
2008-02-05, 06:09 PM
Easily breaking her bonds, she manifests the power of the Eldarin to smite the drow once more via a sickly green ray, Cursing under her breath as the previous blasts had no effect.

[roll0] Ranged Touch (-4 if she is in Melee with anyone)
[roll1] DC 17 Fort vs Sickening
[roll2] Caster level check to overcome SR.

wadledo
2008-02-07, 09:43 PM
Running between the two smallfolk, Flower uses his centrifical force to spin around the wall and let off another arrow.

Move to 5C /allies.
Attack Dwarf 2, -4 in melee, +1 Point blank shot: [roll0]
Damage +1 Point blank shot: [roll1]

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-02-08, 07:51 PM
Tauron, snarling in fiery rage lurched forward and cleaved sideways at his axe, aiming for the stunty neck of the second Deurgar

[roll0] attack [roll1] damage also I believe this is my last rage turn... crap, one of them better die ><

Bandededed
2008-02-08, 11:25 PM
This round was a round for missing, apparently...
Nicholas: Heals Tauron for 8 HP, then moves nearer to the duegar.

Roywyn: Her attack again fizzles out against the drow, who smiles at her

Wimble: After his movement, Wimble's shot arcs to nick his target, deu2.
You were 5 ft of movement too short to make it to E2, so you ended up in E3. The way I had you moving, you took two diagonal steps, which are 15 feet total. Let me know if you did something different.
Tauron: Though at full health, he can feel his rage slowly giving way. His last strike wavers, and, instead of cleaving a duegar, he catches only the breastplate of intended target.

The drow moves her fingers quickly, and suddenly Tauron feels fear greater than any he has ever known build in his chest. She then turns her attention to the duegar next to her (due1) and casts another spell.

That same duegar smiles wickedly at Tauron as he attacks, but whatever it was that was bolstering his confidence has no effect as his hammer moves through the space Tauron had just dodged from.

Flower: After his dash, his arrow flies far overhead, sticking in the door frame.

The second duegar tries to swing at Nicholas, but his efforts are in vain, and the shield that Nicholas had looted from the dead duegar intercepted the duegar's hammer.

Enemies (http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/tyrolin/?action=view&current=Enemies.png) - Allies (http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c86/tyrolin/?action=view&current=Allies.png)

Lord_Asmodeus, you've been hit by cause fear. Not only did you roll a 1 on your save, you also got a 1 on your "rounds spent running away." You will flee from the drow for 2 rounds total, but you can attack the duegar normally if they follow you down the hallway.

Yeril
2008-02-09, 09:32 AM
Frustration growing, Roywyn grits her teeth and hurls another bolt at her target.

[roll0] Touch to hit, -4 if she is in a Melee.
[roll1] Damage, DC 17 fortitude save vs Sickening
[roll2] Caster level to Overcome SR.

tumble check
2008-02-11, 02:50 PM
Wimble


Wimble shifts his position to get a shot at the duegar that is now closer to him. He fires again.

OOC:

Wimble moves to (allies)E2 and then to F2(making a zigzag instead of moving diagonally, summing up to 10ft), and takes a shot at due2.

attack - [roll0]
damage - [roll1] + [roll2]

Skirmish
Point Blank Shot
Precise Shot