PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Saga Editon: Dawn Of Defiance



ShadowyFigure
2008-01-11, 11:51 AM
STAR WARS: DAWN OF DEFIANCE
Episode I
THE TRAITORíS GAMBIT

It is a dark time in the galaxy. The evil Galactic Empire has spread
from the Deep Core to the Outer Rim, and everywhere
the Empireís tyranny can be felt.
Fleeing from the oppression of the Emperorís minions, agents of
Senator Bail Organa have run to a remote space station above
Brentaal. Known to be a vocal opponent of the Empire,
Organa may be the last hope of freedom in the galaxy.
In the hopes of stopping these dissidents before they can
reach the Senator, the Empire has alerted its forces on
Sel Zonn Station, where the struggle for liberty rages on,
and the first sparks of rebellion have begun to burn. . . .


Seemingly motionless among a sea of starships and satellites above the twinkling world of Brentaal, Sel Zonn Station grows larger in your view every second. A central pylon forms the bulk of the stationís mass, and three landing platforms leading to docking bays extend from the central section, equidistant from one another and jutting out into space. The dorsal side of the station features a discshaped secondary structure, on top of which blinking lights indicate the presence of a landing platform reserved for wealthy patrons.


The hangar is made up of metal walls and floor with a blue force shield leading out into the dark depths of space. A ramp leads up to the hangar control room which is guarded by two stormtroopers who look down at the passengers from their posts. To leave the Hangar are two Large Tiatnium doors leading out into a check in area where there is a turbolift leading to the promenade.

When you land (In your respective transports) you are greeted by a hangar guard who gives you a small datapad containing information on the promenade and the shops within it.

Thos of you who land in public transport are asked to leave quickly so the next passengers may board. And to check in at what ever hotel you have booked on the station.

Gamgee
2008-01-11, 12:30 PM
Roland was glad to stretch his legs again, he never did like sitting for long periods of time. At least not in a tin can, he got out of his seat and walked down the ramp of the shuttle he had been in. It was an old beat up ship and the pilot looked shady, at least he didn't ask questions or get blown up. Roland looked around the massive docking bay at all of the different types of ships, some of them were newer models he had never seen before. He had been gone a long time indeed. As he was waiting for someone to come down the ramp he looked around at the storm troopers, he hoped they would not notice him. Some guard came up to him and handed him a data pad, Roland took it out of his hands without really noticing. Roland was now scanning what he could see of the hangar, he did not want any nasty Imperial surprises. [roll0]

tsuyoshikentsu
2008-01-11, 03:04 PM
A tall, slender Duros walks off the transport, muttering. Not only is he uncomfortable with the mission he's on, but he HATES being in a ship he isn't crewing. He moodily checks the datapad for info on his hotel accomadations.

Graybacca
2008-01-11, 03:46 PM
Descending a few moments after Roland, the Former clone trooper known now a Dando Zarus or just Dan, wearing his Mandalorian blast vest and helmet with its distinctive t-shaped Visor to help hide he's feature, and over the vest he wears a long duster coat, slung across his back is his light repeating Blaster, and at his hips siting in there holster are a twin set of westar-34, As he comes down the ramp he scans the bay and says, So what do think?

Gamgee
2008-01-11, 04:18 PM
To me it looks like just another Imperial station, I doubt they will be looking for us. Gives us an element of surprise. Even if they knew we were coming it is not like they could do anything, the stuff that passes for soldier these days is low I doubt we would have any problems handling a few of the "Empire's Elite". I wouldn't mind a fight anyways, these bastards have it coming to them. So why did the Rebellion send us here again anyways? Starts to look over the datapad he was handed, wondering if there could be anything useful.

Graybacca
2008-01-11, 05:33 PM
Yeah i know what you mean, but lets try not to bring any attention to are salve, and not a clue i just message just said to come and meet a contact and that we would know them when we saw them. but for now lets go to the cantina and get some thing to drink and eat. Dan head out of the day and to the cantina.

Holocron Coder
2008-01-11, 05:59 PM
Shaah Tarl

Clunking off the boarding ramp of one of the large public passenger ships, Shaah quickly steps to one side to let other passengers by. Talking to one of the ship's crewmen and flashing her licenses, she retrieves her weapons and re-holsters them as she walks away. Once she's a safe distance away she pats the front of her vest, comforted by the feel of her backup blasters.

Glancing around at the bay, she follows the stream of other passengers departing. She blends in well, despite her alien physiology and short stature. Shaah sports yellow skin and the black facial gear normal for her species, along with a basic pocketed vest, undershirt, pants. Two blaster holsters cross her waist, sitting below a bandolier strapped with small supplies and power packs. A vibrodagger sits low on her left thigh.

Where to go first... She ponders, slowly eyeing the street she's on.

DrEaDnAuGhT
2008-01-11, 06:27 PM
Duresh disembarks from the transport as fast as the other passengers let him. Once he is off, he heads to the center of the promenade, datapad in hand, to look for this shop that he was told of.

Gamgee
2008-01-11, 06:35 PM
Well I am just glad we got off this shuttle, and I am also thirsty. Besides in a backwater place like this who knows what could happen. I wonder if there is any way to make a little extra credit on this mission I could use some more equipment. Keeps pace with Dan, once in awhile taking a check around as they make their way to the cantina for a drink and a bite to eat.

Telemont
2008-01-11, 08:43 PM
Doctor Thomas Kast
The bulbous looking transport that glides into the docking bay is not the last to arrive. It is, in fact, the very first to arrive. One passenger after another poured forth from those gleaming metal doors, until finally it seemed to violently disgorge a man of advancing years. Thomas Kast staggered dubiously down the gangplank, barely managing to keep upon his feet as the overwhelming sensation to vomit was waging a war in the depths of his tummy. Still, he was supremely glad to be back upon what could only distantly be called solid ground. Perhaps one of the Stormtroopers gave him a look, born of pity or spite, but it hardly mattered. The man ran his hands across clothing rumpled from the long journey and did his best to reinvigorate the fabric. A short journey into the main corridors saw him passing the security checkpoint with no more attention given than any other tourist, and the reason quickly became pretty obvious. He was a tourist. Datapad in hand, the older man peered around from sign to sign looking for all the world as if he was lost.

That time spent roaming about does pay off in two ways, however. Kast gives his best shot at getting to know the lay of the station (the easily accessible portion), as well as getting to know the cheaper liquors being offered at the local station cantina.
[roll0] Gather Information, Hoo-Rah.

ShadowyFigure
2008-01-12, 01:34 PM
Those of you who check the datapad for information are greeted by a small list of business names located in the promendade with a small block of text describing each one of them and listing the name of its owner. Aswell as this the datapad provides aditional information such as where not to go in the station and the places currently under reconstruction.

The Promenade when you enter is filled with the bustle of revelry and commerce. Spilling out of the gambling halls are the sounds of victory and the moans of defeat, while the music of local bands issues from the cantinas. Only a handful of citizens mill about in the main areas of the Promenade, a few gazing out the massive windows at the planet Brentaal hovering below. Businesspeople hawk their wares to the passersby, and a few Imperial stormtroopers make their way down the main avenue of the Promenade on their usual patrol at a leisurely pace. Signs above metalic doors show the names of the local buisnesses.



DATAPAD


Gundarks Cantina: Known for it welcome to all who walk diferent roads of life. Gundarks Cantina is owned by Gundark and is home to a selection of spirits that could send you to a whole new world!

Delgas Medical Supplies: Delgas medical suplies is home to all things medical. Be it simple remedies for local illnesses or field med pacs. See Owner Dr. Byra Fenn For more info.

Mechanical Allies: Owned by the Twi'lek San. Caution should be taken while visiting this shop. Imperial research into Mechanical Allies shows San sells unreliable droids.

Shooting Star Surfers: Shooting Star Surfers. The small second hand ship buisness known for its ship customization services. Owned by the Zabrak Kooth An.

The Half Way Station: Local Hotel ran by the almighty empire. Non Aliens preffered.

Holocron Coder
2008-01-12, 02:01 PM
Shaah Tarl

Shaah Tarl shrugs at her indecision and walks with the crowd to the promenade of the station. Glancing around, she strikes towards the obvious cantina, seeing little use for the other shops at the time.

Stepping inside, she scans the room a moment before settling on a spot near the wall. What am I doing here, anyway?"

Gamgee
2008-01-12, 05:33 PM
We need to find these other people we were sent to meet with, and if we get the time and money we should check in at that droid shop. We might be able to secure something useful from it despite what this empire says. Anyways, for now lets head to the tavern Dan. Walks into the tavern and takes a look around [roll0]

Graybacca
2008-01-12, 09:24 PM
Dan nods is head as he heads into the cantina.

tsuyoshikentsu
2008-01-12, 11:07 PM
Cevex sighs. Another NHM station... where does it end? He heads to the cantina, looking for anyone who might be on this mission with him.

Telemont
2008-01-13, 01:18 PM
Doctor Thomas Kast
After wandering about the station for a good while, our hero makes the fateful decision of which stool to sit upon in Gundark's Cantina. He discovered, to his great pleasure, that the seat was both welcoming and sturdy. What makes a stool welcoming, you might ask? It seemed somehow to settle the poor man's stomach after the devilish transport had it's way with his insides.

"Two of your stoutest, if you please."

A simple enough request. He nudged forward his cred-chip to take the brunt of the blow for his alcoholic indulgence, and recovered it swiftly and with a small air of paranoia. What the hell, two drinks was just enough to loosen him up. Thomas Kast spun around in the chair to sit, spread legged, and peer across the Cantina at all the occupants. He takes in those lurking in the corners, those enjoying their drinks, those arguing with each other. An extra moment of care is taken to eyeball the prettiest girls in the cantina, and just as much care to avoid the glances of those that look like they might take VIOLENT exception to his peering around.

Gamgee
2008-01-15, 07:55 AM
Walks into the tavern taking in all of the odd sights, odd for him since most of his life was spent around clones just like himself. Roland was going to take a seat out in the room somewhere but decided against it as there appeared to be a drunk looking around the room, so he took a seat at the bar as far out of the way as possible from the man spinning in his chair looking at everyone. Roland was almost positive that man would be dead by the end of the night with the curiosity he was showing.

Barkeep give me something good and strong, something the locals like.

Roland swiftly drew out his cred chip and handed it to the barkeep, who swiped it through a machine. Roland started to drink, the locals liked their stuff spicy and strong and this was one of those few drinks that could truly be called strong, at least in the eyes of Roland.

As he is sitting Roland decides he can risk eavesdropping on the room, just in case the other agents were in here he might find them or something about them [roll0]

ShadowyFigure
2008-01-15, 02:58 PM
ooc: sorry guys Ive been really busy. Hectic stuff. Will psot tomorrow. Sorry again.

Gamgee
2008-01-15, 03:42 PM
OOC: Really? Are you serious? Not even like a one liner to say nothing is interesting in the bar so we can at least post to role play??? *sigh*

edit
Next time give some notification dont just drop out I thought this was dead for awhile.

Edit
Yea this is finished, anyways next time set your priorities straight, if your gonna have exams don't host a DnD game as that is technically a bad thing to. Even worse if the game just started!!!