PDA

View Full Version : Werewolf Classic VI: Rated PG-13 to R for violent descriptions of character Deaths

Pages : [1] 2 3

DungeonMaster77
2008-01-13, 10:09 PM
WEREWOLF CLASSIC VI

It has been a long day. Raldor, in his all his turtley glory, is sharing stories of long off towns being plagued by werewolves with his good friends DM77 and Joosbawx. The town is slowly quieting down, and nobody is around on the street. Raldor, DM77, and Joosbawx are the exception, staying out on the porch of DM77's house, sharing a jug of ale, joking, laughing, and in general, having a good time. This was not to last, much to the chagrin of the town of Kriegorsville. Just as DM77 finished telling a particularly humorous story about "shadowy weasle overlords" and a dim-witted cleric, a growl is heard in the darkness.

"Did you hear that?" says DM77, with a shudder.
"Yes, it was a growl. I'll go check it out," says Joosbawx, as he gets up and walks out into the darkness.
"That was a mistake..." comes a growl. The last thing Raldor and DM77 heard before their throats are ripped from their necks, was the sickening crunch of bones and the short, silenced scream of Joosbawx, as he was feasted on.

The town heard no less than 11 howls of inhuman lupine voices, and the mad, evil cackle of infernal origins.

The next morning, the town awoke to a horrifying scene. A brutal murder of three townsfolk: Raldor, DM77, and Joosbawx, with obvious claw marks, and canine teethmarks.

DAY 1

Day 1 Turn will end at 7:30 a.m. on January 16, Central Standard Time.

Edit: Oops...forgot the player list. Here it is in alphabetical order:

Aemoh
Alarra
Atreyu the Masked Llama
banjo1985
B-Man
CurlyKitGirl
Dark Corax
Doseki
Draken
Eldritch Knight
Emperor Demonking
evnafets
Fin
Fleeing Coward
Freshmeat
Helgraf
Indurian
Irbis
Jontom Xire
Kantur
KerfuffleMach2
MasatoHyuga
Mordokai
Nexus-R.C.Mina
Ominous
onasuma
PhantomFox
phoenixineohp
radikalskippy
Raistlin1040
Ranna
Rocketbard
Shishnarfne
Smeik
Sneak
Stu42
thanatos5150
The Bushranger
topher
Vavaara
whitehelm
Zar Peter
zeratul
Zombie Rock Star

Nobody is dead, all currently are alive...for now...

Skippy
2008-01-13, 10:58 PM
A young man with glasses walks around the town's plaza, his eyes always set in a book. He has a backpack, which is filled with books. Sci-fi books.

He passes through the bodies and doesn't notice anything. A couple of minutes later, he stops, thinks for a moment what he passed by, turns around and shouts:

"Holy mother of Asimov! What kind of abhorrent being can do such a thing?"

He runs to his house, to check his whole collection of fantasy books, trying to find out what kind of abhorrent being could do such a thing.

Raistlin1040
2008-01-13, 11:11 PM
Raistlin strolls into town, having tied his ship up at the docks. He wanders around, looks for people. Not seeing anyone, he shrugs and sits down. He waits, whistling a sailor's love song. Hearing radikalskippy yell, he stands up, and rushes in his direction. Seeing the dead, he yell

What's happened here?!

PhantomFox
2008-01-13, 11:48 PM
Phantom walks over to the gathering crowd, and is shocked and repulsed by the grisly site. He covers his mouth with his hand to avoid throwing up.

"Holy Schmackababo, what happened here?"

Thanatos 51-50
2008-01-13, 11:51 PM
Thanatos, stalking through town, as per his modus operati, was on his way to the market when he happened upon the scene.
His eyes immediatly widened upon taking in sight of the corpses.
"What in the Name of Nyx happened here?" he demanded of the three already there "Did one of you three do it?"
without waiting for an answer, he hurrumphs. "Yeah, right, like the murder is going to admit it. So typical. I guess I have to take a look, anyway. 'Tis my job, you know."
And then, Thanatos stalks towards the piled corpses, eyes and hands taking stalk of the situation, examaning the wounds.

"Something canine."

OOC> Yes, this is my first Werewolf game - please inform me if I'm doing something horribly wrong.

phoenixineohp
2008-01-14, 12:02 AM
Pxp awakes to the sounds of screams. Alarmed, she quickly gets dressed and hurries to the porch in front of her house. Looking out side she sees the commotion and the bodies at the center of it.
"By the Gods!"
She turns away quickly so she won't be sick.

Helgraf
2008-01-14, 02:05 AM
"Ugh. Why is it always after breakfast," mumbles the man in his early thirties before hitching over to a bush to void his guts after seeing the horrible sight.

Zar Peter
2008-01-14, 02:48 AM
Oh man, what an awful scene! Don't look at that, children, you may get nightmares...

The guard is talking the audience. Suddenly you hear a voice in the background.

Don't brake the fourth wall again!

Sorry, sir.

He clears his throat...

So... who could be responsible for that mess... let's see. Where's the gardener? It's always the gardener! Oh, and where is the player list?

ZAR PETER!!!!!

Oh, sorry, fourth wall again. Hmmmm... I point at Whitehelm to find out if he's playing.

banjo1985
2008-01-14, 04:12 AM
"Wolves...werewolves...this could be bad. I was ina town like this before, the foul hellspawn took out every innocent in the place....it wasn't pretty."

A burly man with messy black hair walks out from the treeline near the village and takes a casual look around.

"Yeah...it's just like last time, good job I've learnt from previous mistakes. Elroy's gonna try keep this town safe."

Elroy points at Raistlin.

"You from round here? Can you point me in the direction of the tavern?"

Jontom Xire
2008-01-14, 04:31 AM
I suspect RadikalSkippy.

This is clearly the work of werewolves as any true fan of fantasy or gothic horror would know. Yet he says he has to go check his books! I reckon he's off to try and find another type of monster to pin the blame on.

Probably one with blue wings and lots of very sharp teeth.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-01-14, 04:56 AM
Thanatos points at radikalskippy. "You there! With the books! What did you see when you got here?"

Freshmeat
2008-01-14, 05:05 AM
The town's basketweaver, Fritz Meier, shakes his head disappointedly.
"It looks like it's werewolf season again. Won't this town ever get any rest?"

"You sir", he says while pointing at Phantomfox, "are responsible for this massacre! Who uses a word like 'Schmackababo' anyway?"
(no, seriously)

(To be entirely correct (see post #24): Freshmeat points to Phantomfox)

The Bushranger
2008-01-14, 05:22 AM
A young man with shocking white hair is strolling up the street. Overhearing the commotion, he investigates.

I agree that this is the work of lycans, Jontom Xire. But why are you so fast to attempt to direct blame?

DungeonMaster77
2008-01-14, 08:09 AM
Ghost of DM77 appears

Hey All,

I had some issues with some of the PM's going out. Some players may be...delayed and not post until later today as they may have just gotten their PM's. Also, please ensure that all Night turn PM's are sent to myself and Raldor. It was late and I almost forgot about my dead companion.

Also, the player list is above in alphabetical order.

Sneak
2008-01-14, 08:30 AM
Sneak walks in sleepily and walks over to the rest of the crowd. "Wass goin' on?" He manages to jostle through the crowd until he spies the bodies. "Oh, my." He doesn't look so sleepy anymore. "Looks like it's that time of year..." He grimaces and shakes his head. "Anyone have any clue as to who would commit a horrible act like this?"

topher
2008-01-14, 08:42 AM
I don't know who's responsible, got any clues Sneak?

Topher points at Sneak.

Irbis
2008-01-14, 08:56 AM
What's all that commotion? Did something happened? Let me come through, I'm a doc...

Irbis gasps as he walks on the crime scene and turns a nice shade of green.

I... I cannot help them. Who could have done this?

No doubt it is the work of these satanistic video-playing d&d kids. And I see one just there...

[Never ming, meh. :smallfurious:

Emperor Demonking
2008-01-14, 10:48 AM
Emperor Demonking looked inside the villiage. Emperor demonking points at Zar peter, you are fast to point normally I appreciate that but in these troubling times."

B-Man
2008-01-14, 10:52 AM
B-Man shakily walks out of his house with a mug of hot coffee in his hand, still mortified by the howling from the previous night. He cautiously walks toward the crowd of people and investigates the scene.

Is this the work of wolves that I've heard have been tearing up village upon village as of late? the shaky lad asks. Because, if it is, I fear for all of our lives!

He then takes a very shaky sip from his mug, occasionally spilling a bit of it's contents on himself. He was always a nervous fellow and never knew how to deal with stress and shock. He was always picked on whilst he was growing up and is still occasionally picked on upon reaching adulthood.

He wanders up to a nearby NPC and asks in a shaky tone: Do we have any suspected wolves in our crowd?

"Only you PCs have any suspicion," the NPC replied as he shrugs off B-Man jitteriness. "For all I know, you might be a wolf, but I really, honestly don't know."

B-Man looked at the NPC, a little disturbed. He quietly takes a seat and draws his sliver-bladed sword. Checking the tip of the blade by pricking the point, he allows the blood to run down the blade. Satisfied with the quality of the blade, he returns the sword to its sheath. I guarantee you that I am not a werewolf, but I will do my best to hunt these wolfs, he says to the NPC.

He turns his gaze toward the crowd and looks out for suspicious activity.

Doseki
2008-01-14, 10:58 AM
Looking down on the bodies (or what was left of them), Dos'es belly decides that it doesn't like the look of them and hurls near B-man.

Doseki Points to B-man

Eldritch Knight
2008-01-14, 11:35 AM
EK points at Emperor Demonking, and asks, "Where were you last night?"

Emperor Demonking
2008-01-14, 11:44 AM
"I was killing some chickens."

Helgraf
2008-01-14, 12:25 PM
"Chickens. A likely story."

Helgraf points at Emperor Demonking

DungeonMaster77
2008-01-14, 01:27 PM
The Narrators would like to remind everyone that if you are pointing at someone, you must state specifically: XXXXX (this being your username) points to YYYYYYY (this being the username of the person you are pointing at), else your vote will not be counted. We cannot assume that you were pointing at them. Innocents have been needlessly lynched in the past, so this was implemented to prevent such atrocities. Thank you.

Volug
2008-01-14, 01:29 PM
A young man with bright orange hair comes out from the nearby Inn. He quickly looks around. When he sees the bodies he leans heavily on his staff, looking pale.

So the rumors were true... Werewolves? If they threaten this fine community I will do my best to prevent any murders. My name is Masato.

He clutches a yellowish tome near his chest with his right hand, his staff is in the other hand.

Emperor Demonking, you say you were out killing chickens? I'm sorry, but for the benefit of this community you are highly suspicious of being one of these Werewolves.

Masato points to Emperor Demonking.

Mordokai
2008-01-14, 02:00 PM
The Narrators would like to remind everyone that if you are pointing at someone, you must state specifically: XXXXX (this being your username) points to YYYYYYY (this being the username of the person you are pointing at), else your vote will not be counted. We cannot assume that you were pointing at them. Innocents have been needlessly lynched in the past, so this was implemented to prevent such atrocities. Thank you.

((I dislike that, since I prefer roleplaying way. Your way just seems so... sterile. Couldn't we just say that when the username is in red letters it is considered a point? We have done so in several other games, and it worked fine so far. Admittedly, you are the veteran when it comes to werewolf games, and I'm a newbie, but I just had to say this. You are the boss here, however, and if you want the game to run this way I will oblige to your wishes.))

An aged beggar sits outside tavern, just waking up from slumber. Waiting for a few minutes and seeing no one is passing by, he decides to explore where the reason for this lays. After walking around the village for a few minutes, he finds a somewhat distrubing scenery.

"What in blazzes happened here? Werewolfes you say? Oh, this can't be good. Dark times have laid upon this village. Not now only I'll have to look for something to eat, but for my life as well. You there, you seem a little suspicious to me!"

Mordokai points at Irbis.

CurlyKitGirl
2008-01-14, 02:22 PM
A bag woman trundles into the town dragging her carry case behind her, "I ain't no stinking ole bag lady you filthy moron!" she shouts as she stops dead and looks over her right shoulder at the sky. "Why you talkin' 'bout me? I never done nuffin wrong. Why'm I speaking purple? I hates purple. I hates green! Get this greens things from me or I'll hurt you. I wants to speak blue."
The old bag woman's font changes to blue and she continues into the town muttering to noone as she goes; "I say, I say, I say, why'm font blue? Blue's nice I thinks blues a wonderful colour but what if I likes orange? I likes oranges. I's hungry. I wants to eat now. I's gonna eats. And I ain't's old!" her voice had been rising the entire time and she finished by screaming at the sky once - "I hears you!" - more.:smallsigh:

Meanwhile the old - "I isn't old." - the bag woman pelts passers by with refuse from her bags; especially one called Emperor DemonKing, who she also points at screaming unintelligibly

Shishnarfne
2008-01-14, 02:26 PM
A rather cranky old man walks out of his small home and says, "What's all this racket about? Trouble? Can't be! Not here, anyway."

"Where wolves? Where are the wolves?"

In his incoherency, Shishnarfne points at Thanatos.

Alarra
2008-01-14, 02:50 PM
Alarra walks calmly out of her home dressed primly and carefully in shades of lavender. The first person she notices is a bag lady screaming about her hatred of purple. Alarra points at her (CurlyKitGirl), aghast. "How can you hate PURPLE?"

She then turns and stalks back into her house to ponder how anyone could hate such a lovely color. She has no idea there have been any deaths.

B-Man
2008-01-14, 02:54 PM
((I dislike that, since I prefer roleplaying way. Your way just seems so... sterile. Couldn't we just say that when the username is in red letters it is considered a point? We have done so in several other games, and it worked fine so far. Admittedly, you are the veteran when it comes to werewolf games, and I'm a newbie, but I just had to say this. You are the boss here, however, and if you want the game to run this way I will oblige to your wishes.))

((We (the players of Werewolf) have used that format since the old board (because we had the /me tag that would result in something similar to this:

* B-Man and some random text that we used for pointing.

which made it easy for the narrators to tally the votes. I really miss the /me tag. :smallfrown: ))

DungeonMaster77
2008-01-14, 03:16 PM
DM77 pops in for, hopefully, the last time until the end of the round...

Understandable, I guess. However, due to there being enough 'newbies' and this having not been brought up in the recruiting post, I'll be standing by my original request. I'll fix that for future WWC games. Until then, please point.

Current vote talley for now until tomorrow morning, or if Raldor updates it:

Emperor Demonking - 3 votes
-Helgraf
-MasatoHyuga
-CurlyKitGirl

Radikalskippy - 2 votes
-thanatos5150
-Jontom Xire

All of the following are single votes in alphabetical order of who is being voted for:

CurlyKitGirl voted for by Alarra
Irbis voted for by Mordokai
PhantomFox voted for by Freshmeat_
Raistlin1040 voted for by banjo1985
Sneak voted for by topher
thanatos5150 voted for by Shishnarfne
whitehelm voted for by Zar Peter
Zar Peter voted for by Emperor Demonking

Remember: Day 1 Ends January 16th. I will be accelating the day turn a bit more once I am sure that everyone has gotten their PM's. I figure that by then everyone has gotten their messages.

Shadow
2008-01-14, 04:16 PM
Shadow strolls into the thread and looks around sadly.
He looks a bit disappointed that his computer is still busted.
He really wanted to play in this game too.

Vavaara
2008-01-14, 06:53 PM
Vavaara ventures out of her home to find out what the hubbub is about, and wanders into a scene of carnage. Seeing the corpses, she gasped and covered her mouth in suprise, and looked around at those near her. "Who could have done this?" Looking around in horror, her eyes settle on Emperor Demonking, on whose clothes she seems to spy flecks of red.

*Vavaara points at Emperor Demonking*

Raistlin1040
2008-01-14, 07:22 PM
Raistlin looks at the gathered, and hears some of the nominations for killing.

Wait a second. Aren't we being a bit hasty to kill someone here? I mean, I'm sure no one here would kill anyone. Certainly not Emporer Demonking. Right? Right?

Aemoh
2008-01-14, 07:34 PM
Walking out of his house, a not so old, not so young man takes note of the scene.

"Huh... right. I'll just be in my house then, thanks."

Aemoh points at Emperor Demonking

Kantur
2008-01-14, 07:50 PM
"Of all the towns in all the world, I had to pick the one that got targeted, didn't I?"

He looks across the town, noting the points going everywhere before looking across at, and Pointing to CurlyKitGirl.

"You there? Can you help explain what's going on? Or how you can manage to change how you speak? Is that the only thing she can change?"

PhantomFox
2008-01-14, 08:12 PM
"There's something lupine about him" as Phantom points at Emperor Demonking.

Draken
2008-01-14, 09:54 PM
Let these poor souls rest in peace. But now, in this grievous time, we must pretect ourselves...

But first, we must try and thin down their ranks.

--------------------

It is not in the rp because I don't know how to put it.

I will point at Curlykitgirl.

phoenixineohp
2008-01-14, 10:12 PM
Pxp watches the crowd nervously. The idea of wolves around worries her deeply. She looks to the forest and sees a man with messy black hair walking out of it.

Pxp points at Banjo.
"You there! You say that you've seen this before? And that they took every innocent in the place? Then how did you survive? What type of innocent are you that walks so calmly in their presence?"

Sneak
2008-01-14, 10:56 PM
Sneak listens quietly and finally speaks up. "I hate to be contrary...you all seem to be having such a marvelous time throwing accusations around, especially towards Emperor Demonking, but I feel I must play devil's advocate here for a moment. He said he was killing chickens. I mean, honestly? Werewolves are supposed to be crafty and sly, aren't they? If he actually was the werewolf who killed these people, it seems like he would be able to come up with a more plausible excuse than 'killing chickens.' No, in my opinion, his excuse seems so suspicious that it must be true. Werewolves, the horrible thrice-be-damned creatures that they are, cannot be said to be stupid." Sneak shakes his head. "As for who I suspect...I do not wish to speak too hastily, but, well...honestly? An old man coming out, being confused, and pointing at people randomly? That seems more suspicious to me than a lame excuse. More likely his cranky and confused outer self is just a façade, beneath which lurks a terrible evil!

Sneak blinks, clears his throat, and points at Shishnarfne rather sheepishly.

Miraqariftsky
2008-01-14, 11:41 PM
Innoshenkt?" slurs the ragged hermit slumped over a barrel of rainwater. "Aye! Them kretrrs o' dark *hic* ness don't leaf doe innoshecnkts... or so the legends say"

"Metegs ya gotsh a foint, lass" he continues, pointing blearily at Banjo.

banjo1985
2008-01-15, 05:04 AM
Pxp points at Banjo.
"You there! You say that you've seen this before? And that they took every innocent in the place? Then how did you survive? What type of innocent are you that walks so calmly in their presence?"

Elroy replies calmly, a slight smile playing across his face.

"Never said I was an innocent then. I was one of them...and we tore the place apart."

Elroy looks down at his booted feet shame-faced.

"I'm not proud of what I did, but I'm desperate to make up for it here in this town. My lycanthropy was cured, and now I have to live with the things I have done in the past. I won't let the wolves take this town the way that the last one went down...I WONT!"

Elroy punches the ground inneffectually, then straightens, composing himself with some effort.

"My apologies, but dredging up the horrors of the past make me angry. I need a drink."

Elroy heads off to the tavern.

((Yeah, this story will probably get me lynched I know, but as I'm using the same character as in the last Classic, I decided I might as well have some continuity in back-story :smallbiggrin: ))

DungeonMaster77
2008-01-15, 08:16 AM
Vote Talley Update:

Emperor Demonking: 6 votes
-Helgraf
-MasatoHyuga
-CurlyKitGirl
-Vavaara
-Aemoh
-PhantomFox
CurlyKitGirl: 3 votes
-Alarra
-Kantur
-Draken
radikalskippy: 2 votes
-Jontom Xire
-thanatos5150

The following have only one vote against them:

banjo1985 voted for by phoenixineohp
Raistlin1040 voted for by banjo1985
Shishnarfne voted for by Sneak
Sneak voted for by topher

Another update will come in aproximately 8 hours from the time of this post, unless there is the occasion of early lynching, which requires 23 votes (44 players, 1/2 is 22, gotta have majority, making it 23 votes). Also, please don't edit votes. We can't be expected to go back through every post after it was already counted and read. If you are changing your vote, post again. If you already have, prior to this particular post, don't worry about it, I have your vote counted. Thank you.

The Bushranger
2008-01-15, 08:19 AM
Bushranger points at Jontom Xire.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-01-15, 09:19 AM
I point at Alarra

Fin
2008-01-15, 09:23 AM
A young spritely looking man practically burts out of one of the towns houses, loosing his footing he proceeds to stumble into a nearby fountain. Once he staggers out he quickly addresses himself to everyone whilst dripping over somebodies newspaper.

Morning all, my name is Finch Maddison, but please call me Fin!

With that, this evidently very clumbsy youth wanders off to see what everyone is up, to kicking over a bucket of fish and starting a fire on the way.

Fin Points At Raistlin

Ranna
2008-01-15, 09:39 AM
A figure cycles up, tighly dressed in matching lycra top and shorts, the luminous pink lady is also pink in the face. She stops by the dripping wet Fin and throws him a gym towel.

I dont blame you for throwing yourself in the fountain young man, its swealtering hot out here. Say does this place have a gym, I certainly hope so! Nothing wakes me up better than a 4 hour gym session in the morning and nothing puts me to sleep better than a 4 hour gym session in the evening.

Say Doseki you look like you could do with a bit of a gym workout, fancy a run later?

Ranna Points at Doseki

Emperor Demonking
2008-01-15, 10:34 AM
"When you don't get your chickens you'll be sorry. I guess you wouldn't change your minds if I told you I was the seer." Said Emperor Demonking as he quickly tried to run out of the town.

Skippy
2008-01-15, 10:59 AM
*Point at Atreyu*

phoenixineohp
2008-01-15, 12:54 PM
Phoenixineohp's eyes go wide with horror as she hears Banjo's reply.
"Did you just hear what he said? Cure be dammed! I think the best way to cure our current problem is by finishing this old one!"
She starts to shake and so she sits in the rocking chair on her porch, drawing a blanket around her as she tries to regain some composure.

The Bushranger
2008-01-15, 01:05 PM
Noticing the lady's distress, the white-haired young man looks around for the cause. Finding it, Bushranger points at Banjo.

topher
2008-01-15, 01:13 PM
Banjo admits to previously being a wolf? What strange tactics you employ my young friend. I have heard nothing of this cure for lycanthropy. I will not be changing my point yet, but let it be known that I will be keeping my eye on you.

*Follows Banjo to tavern, always keeping him in sight yet far enough away to be clear of any sudden retaliation.*

B-Man
2008-01-15, 01:36 PM
B-Man looks over in Doseki's direction and notices that he not only vomited in his direction, but he was point at him. He jitters a bit before asking: Why do you point at me good sir? Do you have any reason for pointing at me? Is it because I forgot to lock my barn last night? Is it because I will not share the coffee?! By this point, B-Man starts to hyperventilate and shakily checks the contents of his mug. He notices that the coffee was completely gone.

WHERE'D THE COFFEE GO!? he screams as he drops the mug, letting it shatter on the ground below. He lets out a long sob as he frantically tries to re-assemble the broken mug.

Irbis
2008-01-15, 01:43 PM
Sighs at yet another change of rules. :smallsigh:

An aged beggar sits outside tavern, just waking up from slumber. Waiting for a few minutes and seeing no one is passing by, he decides to explore where the reason for this lays. After walking around the village for a few minutes, he finds a somewhat distrubing scenery.

"What in blazzes happened here? Werewolfes you say? Oh, this can't be good. Dark times have laid upon this village. Not now only I'll have to look for something to eat, but for my life as well. You there, you seem a little suspicious to me!"

You know, now that I think about it... maybe it wasn't them satanistic d&d geeks. Too frail to do that, anyway. On the other hand, look on that beggar here...

[silently to himself] We don't know where it was been or what vicious diseases it carries... Maybe even Lupus Changus? And so quick to attack fellow willager...

Irbis points at Mordokai

Mordokai
2008-01-15, 01:57 PM
"I'll show what's fast attacking the fellow villager, you young whiper-snapper!"

With that, the old beggar picks up his cane and starts chasing Irbis around the village, while showing the unusual amount of agility for someone as old as he is.

"Now, if you have nothing better to... got some change mister?"

Smeik
2008-01-15, 02:08 PM
At last, a big fat man, still in an obvious beekeeper outfit appears on the market.

"I'm sorry i wasn't here earlier, i just heard about this rumble and... Oh my."
Mr. Smeik looks aghast at the horrible corpses of the former honorable members of the town.

"I don't know why but this looks like a werewolve attack. I only the question who the werewolve is. Could it be you?"

Smeik points at Sneak

(OOC: this is my first WW game, so please treat me gentle and say if i do anything horribly wrong.)

Irbis
2008-01-15, 02:16 PM
"I'll show what's fast attacking the fellow villager, you young whiper-snapper!"

With that, the old beggar picks up his cane and starts chasing Irbis around the village, while showing the unusual amount of agility for someone as old as he is.

See? He is agressive! Inhumanly agressive! He must be full of testosterone... wolf testosterone! I have found a doggy, I tell ya! :smallyuk:

"Now, if you have nothing better to... got some change mister?"

Only if you accept euro. And, oh, if you won't kill me tonight. Or, come to think of it, any later night. Or day. Or century, just to be sure. :smallsigh:

Mordokai
2008-01-15, 02:21 PM
In response to Irbis nervous shaking, Mordokai simply shows him his teeth in a comical try to emulate wolf sneering.

"Be afarid of me Irbis, be very afraid. Your body is the last thing you should worry about, because, I'm going to suck your blood! Oh, and soul as well!"

With that, the old beggar turns away from the terrified Irbis and walks away laughting.

Zar Peter
2008-01-15, 02:53 PM
At last, a big fat man, still in an obvious beekeeper outfit appears on the market.

Mr. Smeik looks aghast at the horrible corpses of the former honorable members of the town.

"I don't know why but this looks like a werewolve attack. I only the question who the werewolve is. Could it be you?"

Smeik points at Sneak

(OOC: this is my first WW game, so please treat me gentle and say if i do anything horribly wrong.)

I think everything was OK so far. Nice roleplay, a perfect point, what does a narrator deserve more? If the point was in the correct direction... well, the future will show us!

Thanatos 51-50
2008-01-15, 03:27 PM
Thanatos looks over at emporer Demonking.
"Nobody who kills chickens is too far from killing humans, my good sir!" He yells, and shifts his hand to Point at Emporer Demonking.
"You need to be put down, cur."

Sneak
2008-01-15, 04:19 PM

Smeik points at Sneak

Sneak looks at Smeik and laughs. "Yep, definitely. Because if I was a werewolf, the first thing I would do in the morning after killing someone would be to return to the crime just to admire my own handiwork and draw suspicion towards me. After all, what's a good murder without a little suspicion?" He rolls his eyes. Then, realizing the vindictive and suspicious nature of the townsfolk, he speaks out again quickly. "Er...actually, I'm not a werewolf, and if I was, I wouldn't do that. I was just being sarcastic." He chuckles nervously, hoping the stranger won't take his comment the wrong way and keep pointing at him. "Besides, why are YOU so suspicious? I've never even met you before, and you immediately assume that I'm a lycanthrope? Unlikely." Sneak glares at Smeik and raises his pointing finger menacingly. And then just for good measure, he adds one more comment in a whisper, to Smeik only. "Don't worry, I don't actually think you're a werewolf. I just gotta uphold the sacred townsfolk tradition by being quick to blame other people, y'know?"

DungeonMaster77
2008-01-15, 04:41 PM
OK folks, it's that time of day again!

Here are the talleys, and remember, voting and changing votes is open until tomorrow morning 6:30 am CST, when the person with the most votes gets lynched:

Emperor Demonking with a whopping 8 votes
-Helgraf
-MasatoHyuga
-CurlyKitGirl
-Vavaara
-Aemoh
-PhantomFox
-thanatos5150
-Raistlin1040

CurlyKitGirl with 3 votes
-Alarra
-Kantur
-Draken

Raistlin1040, banjo1985, and Sneak tied with 2 votes
-banjo1985 -phoenixineohp -Topher
-Fin -The Bushranger -Smeik

All of the following have 1 vote:
Alarra voted for by Atreyu the Masked Llama
Atreyu the Masked Llama voted for by radikalskippy
Doseki voted for by Ranna
Mordokai voted for by Irbis
radikalskippy voted for by Jontom Xire
Shishnarfne voted for by Sneak

If I've messed up the vote talley in some way, let me know.

Smeik
2008-01-15, 05:32 PM
Sneak looks at Smeik and laughs. "Yep, definitely. Because if I was a werewolf, the first thing I would do in the morning after killing someone would be to return to the crime just to admire my own handiwork and draw suspicion towards me. After all, what's a good murder without a little suspicion?" He rolls his eyes. Then, realizing the vindictive and suspicious nature of the townsfolk, he speaks out again quickly. "Er...actually, I'm not a werewolf, and if I was, I wouldn't do that. I was just being sarcastic." He chuckles nervously, hoping the stranger won't take his comment the wrong way and keep pointing at him. "Besides, why are YOU so suspicious? I've never even met you before, and you immediately assume that I'm a lycanthrope? Unlikely." Sneak glares at Smeik and raises his pointing finger menacingly. And then just for good measure, he adds one more comment in a whisper, to Smeik only. "Don't worry, I don't actually think you're a werewolf. I just gotta uphold the sacred townsfolk tradition by being quick to blame other people, y'know?"

Smeik whispers back to Sneak:

You're right, I'm actually new to town, but not as a werewolf. But i still want to fit in, so, as I have already heard about this tradition, I just had to accuse someone. And you were the poor guy happening to stand next to me"

Smirking, he takes off his beekeeper hat and turns away from Sneak.

Raistlin1040
2008-01-15, 06:18 PM
Raistlin looks at the gathered, and hears some of the nominations for killing.

Wait a second. Aren't we being a bit hasty to kill someone here? I mean, I'm sure no one here would kill anyone. Certainly not Emporer Demonking. Right? Right?

(You missed my point DM77)

Points at Emporer Demonking.

Alarra
2008-01-15, 07:41 PM
(Apparently in this game, your post must actually contain the phrase 'points at', not merely have a name in red text)

DungeonMaster77
2008-01-15, 09:16 PM
DM77 nods at Alarra's statement.

Yes, and that rule has been 'canon' since the first incarnation that I Narrated on these boards. It prevents confusion and assumptions on mine and newbie's parts. As a matter of fact, every WWC I've Narrated has had this rule.

Eldritch Knight
2008-01-15, 10:21 PM
Let me just say that, as being the first person to point at our accused, that we really don't have enough evidence to justify a conviction. We should at least give him his rights. You know, right to legal council, right to remain silent, right to be drawn and quartered, those rights....

PhantomFox
2008-01-15, 10:39 PM
Yes, but unfortunately for us, Tigers Werewolves don't do lawsuits.

http://www.merchandisemaven.com/store/picserve.cgi?picserve=/lawsuitssm.gif

B-Man
2008-01-15, 11:44 PM
Regaining his composure and upon hearing Eldritch Knight's words, B-Man finds himself in incoherent thought. Maybe this fellow's fate is sealed and it's irreversible. Much like my coffee mug... that was my favourite one... inherited from me Grampa... I still want to know where my coffee went. Why is there a coffee stain on my shirt? Why is there a prick on my finger? Why is there blood dripping down my arm? Oh, right. I was testing the tip of my blade.

The NPC looks at B-Man and sighs.

Did that NPC just sigh at me? Can he read my thoughts? Are my thoughts being subtitled on a screen? Am I just a forum-person- B-Man tries to continue his thought, but the NPC smacks him on the side of the head.

"Don't break the fourth wall, mister," the NPC warned. "But tell you're player to either write that program or go to sleep."

B-Man stares at the NPC, as if he didn't understand. Without wanting to tempt the subtitles, he faces toward Emporer Demonking and raises his finger.

* B-Man points at Emporer Demonking

Studoku
2008-01-16, 04:55 AM
As it's a first day lynch, I point at whoever posts after me.

DungeonMaster77
2008-01-16, 08:07 AM
DM77 looks questioning at Stu42, as the Night Turn has yet to begin...

"Sunset is quickly approaching, and the villagers know that they have only one chance left to eliminate part of the threat. Everything seems clear now, at least to Helgraf, MasatoHyuga, CurlyKitGirl, Vavaara, Aemoh, PhantomFox, thanatos5150, B-Man. Emperor Demonking must die. They are all absolutely sure that he is naught more than a werewolf in disguise. The old hangman's tree in the midst of town hasn't been used in decades, but more than one person in town gets the feeling that it will get more use in the days to come than ever before.

Emperor Demonking was trying to run out of town. Surely if he were innocent, he would have defended himself more, and ran less. As he is bound and put on top of his horse, someone says:

"Any last words, lycan?"

Mumbling something about chickens, the hangman doesn't wait for more of an answer. Slapping the horse on the buttocks, the rope goes taut, and a loud, sickening crack is heard as Emperor Demonking's neck snaps. All go deathly silent, waiting for some sign of his lycanthropy to rear its ugly head. None come. The silent corpse of Emperor Demonking sways slightly in the breeze. The town gasps in horror, as they now realize what they've done: They have killed one of their own...

Result of the Day: Emperor Demonking was a villager!

The sun finally sets, and more than one glare of suspicion crosses the townsquare. All go out to their homes, hoping against hope that they will not be joining DM77, Joosbawx, and Raldor in the afterlife before breakfast...

Okay, folks! Day 1 is OVER!!! For those of you who need to send myself and Raldor a PM, please do so. The sooner we get and reply to PM's, the sooner we can start another bloody, mob-justice-filled day!

The Bushranger
2008-01-16, 08:26 AM
The white-haired young man shakes his head sadly as he heads to a safe place for the night. The correct choice was obvious...but they chose...poorly.

Volug
2008-01-16, 01:21 PM
Masato bows his head silently.

I fear... I have made the wrong decision.
I need to find more evidence before I start accusing those who make up such stories such as "Killing Chickens"...

Masato heads back to the inn.

My apoligies.

He heads to his room, taking out a potion of cure light wounds and pocketing it. He sits on his bed thinking.

Smeik
2008-01-16, 02:16 PM
"This is certainly a sad day for this town."

mutters the big fat man, before he goes off to sleep in his comfy bed.

Sneak
2008-01-16, 04:18 PM
"I told you so. But did you listen? No, you didn't. No one listens to Sneak." Sneak sighs and walks off.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-01-16, 04:25 PM
"... I never imagined he was as human as the rest of us. Well, the majority of the rest of us, at any rate." Thanatos bemoans as he stalks off to his rack to lie down, stare at the ceiling, and reflect on his wrongdoings.

Zar Peter
2008-01-16, 05:31 PM
Zar Peter attends at the lynching scene.

Look kids, he isn't really dead! He has a coathanger here by his neck which saved his live and...

ZP!!!! What are you doing here?

I try to decrease the parental rating!

But the guy is dead! He has a broken Neck!

What? But he's an actor! Where's the coathanger?

Must be lost in the dressing room. But he's much more convincing the way he is, isn't he?

Zar Peter leaves the scene, shaking a little bit.

Mordokai
2008-01-16, 05:37 PM
The old beggar waits for everybody to clear the scene of lynching and then wobbles next to hanging body of Emperor Demonking. Arriving there, he starts searching his pockets, when suddenly he is surprised by peoples who obviously haven't gone home yet. When they give him the horrified looks he says to them:

"Oh sod of! He isn't going to need his coins any more, while they could do much good to me. A man has got to eat you know! So, if nobody of you is going to offer me a dinner I'm continuing this!"

He then hastily dissapears into the night.

phoenixineohp
2008-01-16, 06:14 PM
Unable to bear the thought of a hanging, Pxp doesn't watch but instead heads quietly into her house, locking the door several times behind her. Then placing a chair against it. And closing all the windows.

Once she is content that she is safe and secure inside she heads to her bedroom. Leaving a candle lit for the night she curls up and tries to forget the day.

The Valiant Turtle
2008-01-16, 09:01 PM
A medium sized boulder near the middle of the village emits a highly unpleasant whine and you suddenly hear a voice... one that is somehow familiar to you all...

Hello, is this thing on, ah thanks DM77. Attention everyone, it's currently night (sorry for waking those of you who were asleep) and some of you are supposed to do things that are probably important. If you don't get them done before daybreak, you won't get the chance to use them. Thank you. Pleasant dreams!

((Still missing some actions here, use 'em or lose 'em!))

((If I get actions in tonight dawn will arrive tomorrow morning-ish (6:00-7:30am EST) otherwise it will probably wait until around noon))

whitehelm
2008-01-16, 10:50 PM
I'm back! Thanks for the vote Zar.

Zar Peter
2008-01-17, 01:40 AM
No problem! Tradition has to be obeyed!

banjo1985
2008-01-17, 06:00 AM
Elroy enters the tavern, takes a quick dash of whiskey then goes upstairs to bed. H e notices someone following him, but decides not to pursue the matter.

"See? I told you telling the truth about myself would get me under suspicion. But it's better this way than it coming out later on. I might as well be straight about my past...and my intentions to do good this time around."

DungeonMaster77
2008-01-17, 08:04 AM
"It is night, and all head to their homes and places of rest. Most find it difficult to sleep, due to the previous day's events. Let us hope the herbalist with the wolvesbane protects the person to be killed this evening...It seems unlikely as the high-pitched lupine howls of werewolves split the night air, again, followed shortly thereafter by an infernal laugh. Just a note: They are laughing at you, not with you.

The cool morning finally comes. The sunlight trickling over the mountains. People begin wandering into the townsquare to take count of who may not be present. Zeratul's name is said. You all rush off to his home, only to find his mutilated and dessicated corpse, though partially eated, identifiable as he. You see a note stuffed into his mouth:

"Alas, poor Zeratul.

He never said much, and now he never will.

Your not-so-friendly neighbourhood wolves."

You all realize again, that this will be a long day...

DAY 2
Alright folks...LET'S GET READY FOR LYNCHING!!!!

The Bushranger
2008-01-17, 08:09 AM
The white-haired young man shakes his head at Zeratul's corpse and the attached note.

We must end this, and quickly, before more innocents die. And it's quite well known that once you are bitten by a werewolf, all innocence is lost.

Bushranger points at Banjo.

zeratul
2008-01-17, 10:42 PM
A man with dark hair walks in, and sits down on a rock next to the nearest pub. After listening, and watching for a while he points at thanatos5150 "I'll be watching you" he says darkly, then stalks off into the woods.

(Ooops, sorry, didn't realize I got autolynched.)

:V:(Really? Huh, that was quick:smalltongue: )

Alarra
2008-01-17, 10:54 PM
(um...you didn't. If I'm not mistaken, the wolves just killed you.)

ZombieRockStar
2008-01-17, 11:22 PM
(Gah...sorry I didn't vote yesterday...)

Staggering around is a zombie in a tye-dye shirt and torn jeans, clutching an acoustic, which he drags along the ground behind him.

"The wolf man...the WOLF...maybe the wolf is in us...or...we are in the wolf."

He stumbles up to Sneak, and waves his arms wildly in the other's face, as if he was opening up curtains or something. "Woah!"

(i.e. *ZRS points at Sneak)

Raistlin1040
2008-01-17, 11:24 PM
You seem quick to cast blame sir. Why?

Raistlin points at Bushranger.

Alarra
2008-01-17, 11:37 PM
Alarra comes out of her house, flicking and invisible piece of dust off her immaculate plum-colored suit. She practically trips over a guitar that's passing by. "Ughh...Is that one of those troubadours?" She points at ZombieRockStar disdainfully. "What is this town coming to? Bag ladies and now this?" She walks partway down her walk, removes a couple of weeds from a crack and decides the vagary outside is simply too much for her delicate constitution and goes back inside.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-01-18, 12:28 AM
Thanatos5150 points at Bushranger

"You with the white hair, who accuses a simple man so. He told us his curse was cured." he speaks in a soft voice, like leaves on the wind as he stalks out of his home once again, he draws closer to the white-haired one.
"I propose that it was YOU who are cursed by the Wolves."

Vavaara
2008-01-18, 12:32 AM
Seeing the carnage left by the wolves, Vavaara looks around for the old beggar she saw yesterday looting the corpse of Emperor Demonking. Not seeing him about, she begins to wonder where he could have gone off to and where he may have spent his morbid wealth and if he will come for Zeratul's monies as well..

*Vavaara points at Mordokai*

Shadow
2008-01-18, 12:49 AM
*Shadow points at Raldor.

Helgraf
2008-01-18, 02:54 AM
*Helgraf points at Bushranger*

"No need to be spreading more paranoia. We have quite enough already."

Jontom Xire
2008-01-18, 03:35 AM
Umm, don't we get to know Zeratul's role? Or did I just miss that part of the morning post.

Anyway, I point at MasatoHyuga who was third point at the innocent Demonking.

banjo1985
2008-01-18, 04:26 AM
Elroy waves a retalliatory finger at Bushranger.

"There are ways to cure lycanthropy my friend...and given enough time I might be able to a little bit myself. That would be good for this innocent town would it not? I just want to help people. Heavan knows I've seen enough death in my life...much of it on my hands..."

Elroy looks sullen, and kicks some dust with his foot. He looks around then heads for the tree line, sitting down in contemplation under a large oak tree.

Doseki
2008-01-18, 05:49 AM
Feeling a lot beeter than the day before Dos wakes up to another day. Waking out side with the breeze on his face he decide to walk the village.

That Bushranger seem to be a bit strange to me

Walking away quickly and not seeing the tree, Dos screems as he thinks he is being attack by a wolf.

AAAAAhhhhhhhhh

*Dos points at Bushranger*

Kantur
2008-01-18, 05:55 AM
*Points at MasatoHyuga

A Challenge-Counter Challenge bandwagon, or a point based on something that's worked in the past? I know which one I'm going for...

The Bushranger
2008-01-18, 06:17 AM
A cure for lycanthropy? Were it true, you, my friend, would win a Nobel Prize for it. But you haven't, have you? The white-haired young man looks around at those accusing him with a dissapointed expression on his face. We have already lost far too many of our fellow villagers to the depredations of the wolves, my friends. And in last night's lynching we only aided their cause! If you point at me, you are only further aiding those who seek to destroy us. I ask all of you: who do you serve? And who do you trust?

He heads off to see if the red-haired lady who had been so concerned by Elroy's claims yesterday is feeling any better today.

CurlyKitGirl
2008-01-18, 07:24 AM
"Ay, an what'm me colour today then?" said the ol - bag woman as she shuffled out of an alley, "I don'ts likes green you knows, I likes purples. You know that don'ts you? You is spiting me you is. WHy you be spiting me young brat? WHY!?" the woman grabs a mysterious bunbdle of rags and hurls it into the sky. She watches the swoop of the foul thing and screams with fury when it hots nothing, "I hears you! Stop c'trolling me you evil Deamon! Stops it now!"
Feeling victorious she sidles off to harrass people. Spinning around wildly in crooked spirals she points at Bushranger and follows him all day. Breathing hoarselt and muttering above her breath.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-01-18, 07:34 AM
The llama points at Exachix!!

He's a sneaky one, that fox!!

Zar Peter
2008-01-18, 07:38 AM
Zar Peter is leading a group of Japanese tourists through the town.

And here, on the left you see the famous Tavern of Andre Fairchilde. Last game nearly every guest was eaten by the wolves. On the left we have the masons house. We managed to brush the blood away just before this game began...

ZP!!!! What'a going on?

Oh, I thought since I have nothing to do I make guided tours. The tourists are paying well and with a golden VIP card they even may attend the lynching at the end of the day.

But we are playing now! You can't mess around with tourists while we are playing!!!!

But they already payed. I can't give them the money back because I had to my depts from the poker game last night. This guy has it now.

Zar Peter points at The Bushranger.

The Bushranger
2008-01-18, 07:40 AM
If you lynch me, not only will you be killing an innocent villager and leading the wolves one step closer to controlling the town, but I will haunt you all until the end of your days...

((:smalltongue:))

DungeonMaster77
2008-01-18, 07:55 AM
DM77 appears to clarify something for Jontom...

"Hmmm...should have been more careful about that. I just used what the lycans sent me for the death scene. Hmmm...I should fix that...Ahem...HEY, LYCANS!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! IF YOU SHOULD CHOOSE TO SEND ME A DEATH SCENE, PLEASE REMIND ME TO INCORPORATE THE CHARACTER'S ROLE!! THANK YOU FOR YOU ASSISTANCE IN THIS!"

PhantomFox
2008-01-18, 08:15 AM
Phantom's head swims as the shouting and arguing begins again, trying to keep up with the various arguments. Most people seem to be pointing at one person so Phantom points at The Bushranger as well. "I don't know, if you aren't a werewolf, it seems you could have a better defense than that.... or couldn't you? I don't know, but we have to find the werewolves and I don't see any better idea at the moment.

Mordokai
2008-01-18, 08:43 AM
The old beggar appears from seemingly nowhere and sees that people are once again fighting and arguing who to lynch. It's hard to know who to believe, with all the yellinf and screaming going around. However, one thing he notices as strange.

"You there! The one behind the mask. Who is this fox, this "Exachix" that you are talking about? I live here for all my life and yet I remember nobody with that name. Mind explaining this old fool who are you talking about?"

Mordokai points at Atreyu the Masked LLama.

Aemoh
2008-01-18, 09:47 AM
Nearly repeating the same thing as before, the 30 something fella exits his house, checks the scene, and heads right back inside.

Aemoh points at Bushranger

topher
2008-01-18, 10:04 AM
Topher points at thanatos5150 because his yellow text strains my eyes.
Also, because he voted for Demonking and helped start the Bushranger wagon (i don't want to be haunted:smalleek: ).

Smeik
2008-01-19, 12:41 PM
After a hard night of rest, the big man appears again on the market square and from the trouble and the conversations around him, he gathers that there was another werewolf attack and that a guy called Zeratul has died in a horribly way. Smeik shudders and looks around the stirred-up crowd.
It seems that most people are screaming at a single guy. Because he doesn't want to make the mistake to get anyone's attention and to blend in better with the crowd, Smeik points at Bushranger, too.

"You look truly werwolvy, I suppose!"

Volug
2008-01-19, 12:54 PM
Masato shakes his head at the Bushranger bandwagon.

I for one, believe Bushranger is innocent.
Use logic; Wouldn't it be normal for just about anyone to accuse a former Werewolf? Even though he may be cured?
Banjo could be a Werewolf still, however, I'm more suspicious of those in the Bushranger bandwagon.
Some could be wolves, hiding behind the bandwagon. Though, the people who started the bandwagon are probably not wolves. I may be wrong, but I'll take my chances anyways.

*Masato points at Aemoh

Thanatos 51-50
2008-01-19, 01:58 PM
Thanatos racks his memory to look at this current bandwagon, and frowns for a second, before recalling the previous bandwagon.
"Huh, thats wierd," he mutters to himself, "Well, it seems people just love to point at the same place I'm pointing to. For no obvious reason, so I'll change my point for obviously no reason, yes, thats the logical choice, and therefore... I POINT AT TOPHER!"
he proclaims wildly, moving his finger to match the declaration.
"Besides, what yellow text is he going on about? I am clearly not Editing my text right after I finish typing this. Also - what fourth wall?"

Fleeing Coward
2008-01-19, 07:26 PM
Somebody points at The Bushranger from the shadows before disappearing again.

evnafets
2008-01-19, 07:48 PM
Too many people pointing at TheBushmaster too quickly for him to be a wolf in my opinion. The wolves are just sitting back and laughing at us.

However I don't see any other real opportunities to turn the vote to.
So I'm going to presume that the Bushmaster is innocent, and follow the same point that he did. Haven't got time for more indepth analysis than that right now.

evnafets points at Banjo

whitehelm
2008-01-19, 08:19 PM
I'll copy evnafets for now. I point at banjo.

Freshmeat
2008-01-19, 09:35 PM
Makes far more sense to me than randomly jumping on the biggest bandwagon around.

Freshmeat points at Banjo

Irbis
2008-01-20, 05:31 AM
Is that damned beggar still around? Irbis nervously looks around and sighs with relief that he is gone.

What to do? Should I point at Bushranger or at Banjo? Meh, I've never liked Elan anyway.

Irbis points at Banjo.

Mordokai
2008-01-20, 05:34 AM
"Pikaboo, I see you!"

The old beggar pops around the three, flashing a toothless grin toward Irbis :smallbiggrin:

onasuma
2008-01-20, 05:54 AM
"I must say, I honestly believe that bushranger is a villager." probably too late, but onasuma points at banjo in an attempt to avoid bushrangers death

DarkCorax
2008-01-20, 07:06 AM
"Oi! you!" Corax says, *Pointing at Aemoh* "Where where you last night?"

The Valiant Turtle
2008-01-20, 09:27 AM
I've been having an extraordinarily good time at the ohio meetup. I can post the lynch this evening if it needs to be done.

The Bushranger
2008-01-20, 09:39 AM
((Say Hi to Ego for me! :smallsmile))

Shishnarfne
2008-01-20, 11:39 AM
The old man emerges from his house after his afternoon nap... "Banjo, have you been causing trouble again? What's this claiming you were a wolf? Is werewolf pronounced like were or where, again?"

Points at Banjo

PhantomFox
2008-01-20, 02:15 PM
Hmm, that's sounds reasonable...
PhantomFox points at Banjo1985

Ranna
2008-01-20, 03:19 PM
*after locating the village gym and spending several hours examining, cleaning, and settling in Ranna heads out to purchase some water*

It is still so hot today i cannot believe it, i wish that gym had some AC! Fancy a gym not having AC - say Banjo you know where i could purchase some sort of fan/cooling system?

Ranna points at Banjo

Fin
2008-01-20, 04:02 PM
Fin Points At The Bushranger

In the process of pointing at the Bushranger, Fin trips over a small puppy as it crossed his path which caused him to stumble into a local dry ice making facility causing the place to over heat!

phoenixineohp
2008-01-20, 07:01 PM
((Sorry, I have no time to rp and I'm behind.))

Pxp points at Banjo.

Draken
2008-01-20, 07:12 PM
(Out of ideas for RP)

I will point at Masato.

Sneak
2008-01-20, 08:35 PM
"Evnafets seems a little quick to protect Bushranger. Perhaps they're both werewolves!" He shrugs. "Maybe not, though. Whatever, not like my life is at stake here. Everyone knows I've got plot armor."

Sneak points at Bushranger.

ZombieRockStar
2008-01-20, 11:08 PM
*ZRS points at Bushranger* Because he needs to point after having been away the whole weekend.

He then goes back to being depressed that the weekend is over.

Eldritch Knight
2008-01-20, 11:10 PM
The Mob has Spoken!

EK Points at Bushranger

Skippy
2008-01-20, 11:50 PM
*Point at Bushranger*

B-Man
2008-01-21, 12:15 AM
(( RP would go here. Brain = dead. ))

* B-Man points at Bushranger.

DungeonMaster77
2008-01-21, 12:46 AM
((Sorry, Folks. Wife was extremely sick, plus getting called into work yesterday, yuck!))

The town seems to have spoken...14 of you have decided that Bushranger needs to be lynched. The accusers, Fin, Fleeing Coward, Aemoh, Helgraf, banjo1985, Doseki, Curlykitgirl, Zar Peter, Smeik, radikalskippy, B-Man, Eldritch Knight, Sneak, and Zombie Rock Star, all hold Bushranger down, until someone can get a noose around their neck. Once this is done, the other end is looped over a strong branch in Hangman's Tree, and tied to a horse. The horse is slapped on the hindquarters, sending it running, and the Bushranger sailing towards the branch. Bushranger is heard gargling, struggleing to breath. After a few minutes, suffocation ends, and death begins. His kicking slows to naught much more than twitching; probably nothing more than post mortem death throes. Some of you are dispatched to his home, and some get ladders to check his body. It seems that all evidence shows that Bushranger was naught but a humble villager.

RESULT: BUSHRANGER WAS A VILLAGER
DAY 2 HAS ENDED! NIGHT PHASE HAS BEGUN!
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO NEED TO, PLEASE SEND YOUR PM'S TO BOTH MYSELF AND RALDOR! THANK YOU!

Volug
2008-01-21, 12:53 AM
Masato shakes his head, leaning on his staff for support.

I told you he wasn't one of them. Yet you still continue hopping on bandwagons... We need to do something about this wolf problem, and fast.

Masato departs for his room.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-01-21, 05:34 AM
Thanatos, visibly mortified by the death of a second Villager, wordlessley leaves for his quarters, comfortable only in the fact that HE had hopped off the bandwagon before the Innocent had died.

The Bushranger
2008-01-21, 05:44 AM
As the crowd watches the death of an innocent villager in horror, Bushranger's ghost rises above his deceased body.

His glare focuses on each of his accusers in turn, his gaze fixing their eyes before looking away.

I warned you...I told you you were assisting the wolves. I hope each and every one of you sleeps well tonight.

His gaze then turns sad, as he looks at Pxp, and gives her a small salute. He then flies away.

banjo1985
2008-01-21, 06:33 AM
Elroy shakes his head sadly, rubbing his neck, thankful for his narrow escape.

Smeik
2008-01-21, 04:12 PM
"Well whatever. Perhaps another day."

says the big man and goes off to rest.

Raistlin1040
2008-01-21, 04:20 PM
You seem quick to cast blame sir. Why?

Raistlin points at Bushranger.

((Just for the record. My name isn't on the accuser's list, and I'm not sure I'll be able to post tomorrow, so this is to show I pointed today so I don't get autoed.))

Raistlin's eyes open wide, and he runs off to the bushes, and throws up. He comes back after a minute.

We...we killed him.

Mordokai
2008-01-21, 04:35 PM
“We'll kill a lot of others before this ends sonny. That's the way things usually go when lycan pests show up. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got work to do.“

With that, the beggar once again gets to his job of looting the corpse.

“It ain't excatly nice of me to do this, but a mans gotta eat.“

Raistlin1040
2008-01-21, 04:37 PM
Don't do that! We need to bury him! If you need to eat, I'll give you some fish from my boat, but don't take his stuff! Let him rest in peace.

Mordokai
2008-01-21, 04:40 PM
“I don't think he'll mind, if you know what I'm saying.“

At that, the beggar smiles a little.

“However, a fish I wouldn't mind. Lead the way son.“

He then swoops a few coins into his pocket, without anybody noticing.

Raistlin1040
2008-01-21, 04:43 PM
Raistlin takes the beggar back to his boat and pulls up the nets. He got a lot of fish. A LOT.

Mordokai
2008-01-21, 04:49 PM
“Let the feast of the thousand trouts beggin!“

With that, the beggar sets upon the fish before him, and before Raistlin knows he is snoring at a far away point of a barge. You somehow now you won't be able to wake him up this night.

Raistlin1040
2008-01-21, 04:55 PM
Raistlin blinks and shrugs. He takes a fish and goes to his room for the night.

The Valiant Turtle
2008-01-22, 07:37 AM
((Still need some night actions folks... You know who you are))

DungeonMaster77
2008-01-22, 11:22 AM
"Raldor, I thought you said you turned it off when you were done! No, the light's still on! Of course that means it it on. What were we talking about since then? Did anybody hear us, you think? Because if they find out prematurely that the werewolf list consists of...huh? What do you mean it's still on? Geeze! I almost did it again! Next time, we turn this off IMMEDIATELY after making an announcement, okay? Alright... AHEM!!

WE ARE STILL AWAITING THE REST OF THE PM'S FROM PEOPLE WHO SEND US THIS KIND OF STUFF! PLEASE SEND THEM SOON! ALSO, I, THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE OZ...ERR...DM77, WILL BE UNREACHABLE UNTIL TOMORROW EVENING! FORWARD ALL QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, ETC...TO RALDOR. AND WITH THAT, SPOCK, ERR...RALDOR, YOU HAVE THE COMM, ERR...REIGNS. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY. ERR...REST OF YOUR NIGHT AND DAY AFTERWARDS...WAIT...WHAT DO YOU WANT?" says DM 77 looking at a young man with a poloroid camera and holding a pen.

"YOU WANT AN AUTOGRAPH? WHO ARE YOU? YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE? HOW DID YOU EVEN GET HERE? YOU ARE A TOURIST, YOU SAY? ZAR PETER LET YOU IN? HMMM...I GOT TO HAVE A WORD WITH HIM ABOUT THIS 4TH WALL BREAKING HE'S INTO NOW...NO, YOU CAN'T HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH ANYWAYS! GEEZE...SILLY TOURISTS..."

With that, you all hear an audable click as if an intercomm was switched off.

The Valiant Turtle
2008-01-22, 07:41 PM
Most of the village sleeps in this morning, because most of them couldn't sleep through the noise of the howling wolves and the smashing of something that was probably someones house, and then the screams started...

When some of you finally emerge from your houses there is a thick fog covering the village. After conversing amongst yourselves you think that the screams may have come from Sneak's house. As you arrive in front of his house your suspicions are confirmed. The door and much of the door frame have been smashed through. Those of you who dared to enter his bedroom will never forget the sight. It seemed that all his limbs had been broke several times and looked disjointed. His hand appeared to have been bitten off and shoved into his mouth and his eyelids ripped off. There were several large chunks of him missing as well.

On the wall his head was facing is an incredibly bad drawing in blood: It seems to be a cat and it has a caption which says: "I can haz Plot Armour?"

You search his house to find anything to indicate why he was targeted by the wolves. You find his hidden poetry collection, but nothing else.

Sneak was killed by the wolves. He was a villager.

Message on the wall courtesy of the wolves, everything else courtesy of your twisted aquatic narrator.

Day 3 begins and will end approximately 48 hours from now.

Indurain
2008-01-22, 11:55 PM
(Alright, I'm here now, and am already to get going)

"NOOOOOOO!!! SNEEAAAAAAAAAKKKKKK!!!"

Indurain goes screaming into the night.

"GAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Indurain comes charging back into the group.

"YOU...YOU DID THIS!" He says, flailing a finger at Raistlin's direction.

((Indurain points at Raistlin1040.))

Thanatos 51-50
2008-01-23, 02:28 AM
Thanatos stares, mouth agape and fully mortified by the black humor starkly imprinted on the wall in (what is presumably) Sneak's blood, and stalks off for a good thirty minuetes, presumably to empty his stomach of breakfast.
<no points, yet.>

PhantomFox
2008-01-23, 07:56 AM
"Well, we were wrong about The Bushranger and this seems to be our punishment. Perhaps we should have listened. I still think we were being lead by wolves with this one, but we couldn't change the bandwagon in time. So let's take up where we left off and pray we're right. The Bushranger was only one of us, and voted for Banjo twice, so I'll follow his lead."

With that, once again, Phantom points at Banjo1985

Freshmeat
2008-01-23, 07:59 AM
Banjo got enough votes yesterday that I'm willing to entertain the idea that he's innocent (for now). I'm pretty sure Bushranger got a good chunk of those last-minute votes precisely because the wolves were counting on getting Banjo lynched today.

Therefore, I point at Phantomfox for trying to start a highly dubious bandwagon.

PhantomFox
2008-01-23, 08:10 AM
"highly dubious"? Please. The whole point of Banjo's bandwagon was that Bush's was gaining speed too quickly, so that we'd go with his vote instead. If you have a better idea of who to point at, I'm willing to rethink things. Besides, if everyone who was being bandwagon-ed against was innocent, there wouldn't BE any wolves. If we're talking about suspicious, it sounds like you could be a wolf defending his own. Though, on the other hand, the same logic could say you're a mason too. I dunno. You got any better ideas?

Mordokai
2008-01-23, 08:14 AM
"I'd still like to know who this Exachix is that the fellow in the mask mentioned. To me, it sounds pretty strange to point at somebody who isn't even living here. And we all know lycans are not sane. Well, not as much as normal people, anyway."

Mordokai points at Atreyu the Masked Llama.

banjo1985
2008-01-23, 09:01 AM
Elroy listens to the argument against him, and nods his head.

"A sensible way to think, if I were you I'd think I was a wolf too, especially having heard my story. Can't really defend myself much...aint really been talking to anyone, I'm just a civilian here to try and help."

Elroy sighs and kicks up some dust as he considers his options.

"I wanna die about as much as I want to learn to walk the tightrope. But I've got no information, no contacts, and no idea who really are the wolves...just that I am not."

Elroy considers for a moment.

Elroy (Banjo) points at Llama if only to save his own skin.

topher
2008-01-23, 10:06 AM
Four of ours down so quickly, what do you make of this CurlyKitGirl?

Topher points at CurlyKitGirl

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-01-23, 11:14 AM
Well, I reckon we ought ta be hanging that Freshmeat chap for wanting to off PhantomFox for using logic. That Phantom Fox, he's got a right sharp mind and knows how to work a spreadsheet to its maximum potential. He's a danger to those wolves and they'll want him gone.

Shame on you, Banjo, for caving to peer pressure. Shame on you, Mordokai for not respecting the llama traditions of my ancestors.

*The llama points at Freshmeat*

Jontom Xire
2008-01-23, 11:20 AM
I agree. It took me a while to work out exactly what PhantomFox was saying (too many impersonal pronouns), but it made sense after a while.

Jontom points at Freshmeat.

PhantomFox, since you seem to have a spreadsheet and I haven't started one yet, could you list those who voted for Bushranger at the critical points? I.e. when Banjo was within a couple of votes of Bushranger, and the first four to join the bandwagon.

Alarra
2008-01-23, 12:56 PM
*mutter* I can't keep up my oblivious rp without actually being oblivious to what's going on, and that's just too hard with logic screaming at me to do something other than what my character would. As such, I am taking a break from rping today and *pointing at Banjo out of character because Phantom makes sense.

topher
2008-01-23, 01:53 PM
The first votes for bushranger were Raistlin1040, Helgraf, banjo1985, Doseki, CurlyKitGirl in that order. The count went up to 9 votes before the banjo wagon started. Then there were eight unanswered votes for banjo. When they were each tied at 9 votes, Fin voted for BR. Another vote by Pxp for banjo tied it at ten. Then Sneak, Zombie Rock Star, Eldritch Knight, radikalskippy, and B-Man finished out the day with votes for BR.

Also note: Demonking bandwagon started by Eldritch Knight, Helgraf, MasatoHyuga, CurlyKitGirl, Vavaara in that order. B-Man and Raistlin1040 were also participants but not till later.

CurlyKitGirl
2008-01-23, 02:46 PM
((I can't have roleplay? I just have fun and point with the bandwagon.))

The bag woman trundles down an alley mumbling once more, "I ain'ts no mumbler. Whut Ah do ain't none of yon business stupid sky talker. You won't even lets me talk in moi right colours. Let us go then' you and I . . . through certain half deserted streets; cheap one night hotels and sawdust restaurants with oyster shells. 'At's what I wants; but pointy people and phantom foxy fiends is stopping me from eating my oyster shells and their pretty rainbows. I wants a rainbow shell I does!"

Shishnarfne
2008-01-23, 02:51 PM
"What? People think this Freshmeat character's a wolf? Hard to imagine a wolf with a name like that, though... What'd the phrase be for that? 'All the better to trick you with, my dear'? Oh, this is just getting a bit hard on my old nerves..."

Shishnarfne points at Freshmeat_

Aemoh
2008-01-23, 02:51 PM
Once more, the thirty-something man exits his house. This time though... he lingers a bit longer.

"This... this place is disturbing in so many ways. Though, from what I could hear from behind my door, this Elroy(Banjo) fella doesn't seem all bad."

Aemoh points at PhantomFox

((As Topher mentioned Banjo didn't really start anything, so, on the same thought as Freshmeat, I too, shall point at PhantomFox))

Zar Peter
2008-01-23, 03:02 PM
Zar Peter attends with a bunch of about 7-8 six year old kids in the middle of the village. He tries to keep them away from the house where Sneak lived but some of them manage to take a look inside and come out with a little greenish face.

ZP!!!!! What are you doing here? This is a PG -13 rated scene! Keep the kids out!

Sorry, I thought I could earn some money by looking after the kids of the NPCs. Easy money, I thought! HAH!

But why here? This is one of the bloodiest death scenes we had till now.

You see, the kids nowadays LOVE bloody death scenes. Although I get doubts if it was a good idea.

One of the kids is getting sick behind the bushes.

Oh oh! I think I will go now. But be careful about this guy!

Zar Peter points at Freshmeat_

He's dangerous!

Freshmeat
2008-01-23, 03:11 PM
(Looks like some of the more experienced players are trying to get rid of me before my spreadsheet analysis brings results. I see no reason why they would target me otherwise at this point, as I've proven to be an asset to the villagers' cause on several occassions in the past.
'If you haven't found someone by day X, you're probably a wolf' lines of thought I can understand. Targeting me after only three days, however, and it seems to me like you just want to get rid of me before I actually get those results.)

Zar Peter points at Freshmeat_

He's dangerous!

My point exactly.
I suppose that if the wolves are intent on getting me lynched, there's no stopping them. But I'll be damned if I'm not going to make them expose every little one of their members to reach a majority here.

Zar Peter
2008-01-23, 03:17 PM
Actually I didn't see a sense in your pointing post. You pointed at someone because he pointed at someone you started a bandwagon against the day before...
And because I didn't really have a clue.

Mordokai
2008-01-23, 03:24 PM
(Looks like some of the more experienced players are trying to get rid of me before my spreadsheet analysis brings results. I see no reason why they would target me otherwise at this point, as I've proven to be an asset to the villagers' cause on several occassions in the past.
'If you haven't found someone by day X, you're probably a wolf' lines of thought I can understand. Targeting me after only three days, however, and it seems to me like you just want to get rid of me before I actually get those results.)

((It's finally coming true. You're becoming a new Shadow.

Be proud of yourself :smalltongue: ))

PhantomFox
2008-01-23, 03:32 PM
I'm just following the train of logic that evnafets was following when he tried to reverse the bandwagon away from Bushranger. I found it odd that a few more piled on at the last moment to lynch Bushranger, so I want to see why that happened. Was it, as Freshmeat says, to lock a two-for-one deal, or to save a wolf from the hanging tree?

Though I'm starting to wonder if you have something out for me Freshmeat, you pointed at me day one, and are trying to bandwagon me again today. Especially since you're doing it because I pointed at banjo, which you yourself did yesterday.

Freshmeat
2008-01-23, 03:36 PM
Actually I didn't see a sense in your pointing post. You pointed at someone because he pointed at someone you started a bandwagon against the day before...
And because I didn't really have a clue.

I didn't start the bandwagon against Banjo. But I was pretty sure Bushranger was innocent, so I was fine with pointing at Banjo instead. That was before the bandwagon against Banjo turned out to be surprisingly succesful.
My guess? The wolves have simply been playing a shell game. By suggesting a second (innocent) candidate, you turn a Win/Lose situation into a Win-Win situation.
Bushranger or Banjo? What if neither option would have led us to a wolf?

If Bushranger dies, you can always claim that it's suspicious the Banjo bandwagon didn't get very far.
If Banjo dies, you can always claim it's suspicious that Bushranger was 'saved'.

That, and I like muddling up the votes for spreadsheet analysis. Bandwagons days are of little use to me (or anyone else, for that matter). These days, however, are much more interesting.

It's finally coming true. You're becoming a new Shadow.

Why thank you. Comparing me to Shadow might be a bit of exaggeration though.

Though I'm starting to wonder if you have something out for me Freshmeat, you pointed at me day one, and are trying to bandwagon me again today.

I pointed at you on the first day, and today I did so again. That's all there is to it.
The conspiracy stops there.

evnafets
2008-01-23, 03:40 PM

You could say exactly the same about PhantomFox (another promising analyst) - and you're the one pointing at him. Maybe you're a wolf wanting to remove him as a danger? Just because you've been a villager in the past, doesn't mean that you haven't since been infected by Lycanthropy this time. And yes, that applies to me as well :-)

The counter-bandwagon I started yesterday almost saved TheBushranger.
The two votes got up very even, before a last rush of votes for BushRanger tipped it his way.

EDIT: More posts since I started composing this.
I was thinking the counter-wagon was a little TOO successful. It definitely shot up quickly. That last minute turn was interesting though.
The last people to vote for Bushranger: Fin, Sneak(innocent), ZRS, EldritchKnight, RadikalSkippy, B-man

Freshmeat - completely agree with you. "Bandwagon" or "Follow the seer" days while effective leave no chance for voting analysis. Days with open discussion and arguments back and forth are a lot more useful.

Jontom Xire
2008-01-23, 03:44 PM
Excellent analysis, Topher.

So it looks like out suspect list is:

Eldritch Knight, Helgraf, CurlyKitGirl, B-Man, and Raistlin1040 because they voted in both bandwagons

MasatoHyuga, CurlyKitGirl, Doseki, CurlyKitGirl for being 3 and 4 in a bandwagon (I didn't count Banjo, because I reckon his vote was just a survival vote).

Fin, Sneak, Zombie Rock Star, Eldritch Knight for voting at the switch over point to make sure Bushranger got lynched, not Banjo.

Btw, before anyone gets too carried away about Banjo, it wouldn't be the first time there was a neck and neck bandwagon race over two innocents with wolves splitting their votes evenly between both. However the lists above only hold water if Banjo is in fact a wolf, so, innocent or not, the only way we can even have a theory is if Banjo is a wolf and we only find that out by lynching him.

So, sorry if you're not a werewolf, Banjo, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

Jontom Xire switches his point to banjo.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-01-23, 04:17 PM
Thanatos finally returns from whereever he was earlier.

"I see the following: Banjo Elroy being constantly pointed at and bandwagoned against. It seems that we won't be able to get to the heart of any matter until we remove Banjo Elroy from the equation, and as such:"
Thanatos pauses dramatically to point at Banjo Elroy
"I'm afraid I must offer you up to the mob, if only to sort matters and save innocents."

Fleeing Coward
2008-01-23, 05:21 PM
While I have doubts about the effectivness of bandwagon analysis after just 2 days of voting, I've got nothing better to go on myself so I'll just point at Banjo and see where this leads us.

Raistlin1040
2008-01-23, 05:50 PM
The fisherman decides to make his point.

It's probably in our best intrest to rid ourselves of Banjo. He seems like a nice enough guy, but there's too much we can't know until we get him. If you're a good man, I'm so sorry. I would never want to kill an innocent man.

Raistlin points at Banjo sadly.

The Valiant Turtle
2008-01-23, 05:54 PM
(Location: The outer planes Interdimensional Coliseum)

A roving salesman: Programs! Get your Programs here, can't tell the wolves without a program.

Random Audience Member: I'll take one!

(And wouldn't you all like to know what's on the program! HaHaHaHaHa!)

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen! We have an exciting day going on down there right now. For those of you whose vision isn't quite interdimensional enough to see who's pointing at who heres how it stands:

Banjo1985, also known as Elroy, is being pointed at by 6 People!
PhantomFox
Alarra
Jontom Xire
thanatos5150
Fleeing Coward
and Raistlin1040!

Freshmeat_ is being pointed at by 3 People!
Atreyu, the masked Llama
Shishnarfne
And Zar Peter!

PhantomFox is also being pointed at by 3 People!
Freshmeat_
CurlyKitGirl
And Aemoh!

The one and only masked Llama is being pointed at by 2 People!
Mordokai and Banjo1985

Pulling up the rear are
CurlyKitGirl who is being pointed at by topher
and
Raistlin1040 who is being point at by Indurain

Volug
2008-01-23, 06:05 PM
Masato bows his head deaply. Both of his hands grab his staff with a blue gem at the top for support. His yellow-ish book falls out of his hands giving off a faint glow.

I knew that Bushranger was innocent, I also had a really good feeling that Sneak was innocent as well. I was right both times.
Something tells me that this Banjo might innocent as well, but I could be very wrong.
I do not want to take my chances, I'm afraid I must ask someone else to be lynched.

Masato points at Freshmeat.

Eldritch Knight
2008-01-23, 06:19 PM
After careful review of the census lists, I suspect that the probablity that Banjo1985 being a wolf is relatively low. If we factor in past records, (OOC: Read, strategies and tactics of earlier games) there is one player who comes across as very likely being a lycanthropic threat. In fact I'd say this has about a 68% chance of being correct.

As such, Eldritch Knight points at Helgraf

Vavaara
2008-01-23, 07:01 PM
((Too lazy to RP today, so a completely randomized point.))

*Vavaara points at Fin*

ZombieRockStar
2008-01-23, 09:10 PM
Fin, Sneak, Zombie Rock Star, Eldritch Knight for voting at the switch over point to make sure Bushranger got lynched, not Banjo.

Somehow I doubt Sneak is a werewolf.

The zombie, lying on the curb, points at Alarra, after he remembers that she accused him not a few days ago. He just remembered now...

"Hey, man! Don't you go telling me how to live my life! You're like a wolf...a wolf who believes in going to a job! I see the fur growing on your chest...you see that turning into a tie! A blood-stained tie!"

He then proceeds to examine his hands. "My fingernails are the source of my power."

Skippy
2008-01-24, 12:28 AM
After careful review of the census lists, I suspect that the probablity that Banjo1985 being a wolf is relatively low. If we factor in past records, (OOC: Read, strategies and tactics of earlier games) there is one player who comes across as very likely being a lycanthropic threat. In fact I'd say this has about a 68% chance of being correct.

As such, Eldritch Knight points at Helgraf

As convincing as your argument may sound, I don't like to base my voting in previous game experiences. I'd say this is a bit fishy.

*Point at Eldritch Knight*

Helgraf
2008-01-24, 12:40 AM
Cantankerous to the end, EK?

Your track record of being one of team evil ain't exactly small either. Like trying to sell out to the vampires when you were the seer. That's a lowdown dirty trick.

But thankfully for you, I find myself in agreement with Jontom.

*Helgraf points at Banjo1985*

whitehelm
2008-01-24, 04:47 AM
My gut is telling me that the last push for Bushranger had wolves behind it, and that banjo is innocent and is their new lynch target. So I point at Eldritch Knight who already got pointed at.

Doseki
2008-01-24, 06:45 AM
Feeling not all together with it as Dos had been drinking heavly last night as another of there kind had been killed by them. And then waking to another killing. Looking at the broucher he was given by his estate agent titled "Come to Paradise", ya right.

Looking for someone he can talk to,

Topher why is this happening to use, I mean... I don't think I did anything to upset the big guy up stairs.

Fin
2008-01-24, 08:54 AM
((Apologies, No time to RP))

Fin points at Banjo1985

topher
2008-01-24, 09:34 AM
Unfortunately for banjo, I agree with Jontom’s assessment. This has indeed turned into an interesting day and I believe much will be revealed with its conclusion.
Topher changes point to banjo.

Ranna
2008-01-24, 04:12 PM
*After a hard days workout its time to use the laundrette, however all the machines have been used up including several machines that have reached the end of their cycles and clean laundry being left taking up the washer by some inconsiderate owners*

What?!? who would leave their washing to take up machine space, I really need to get my work-out clothes washed and dried for tomorrow, the pink set is my favorite colour, I mean i have a baby blue and a lilac set, but they are just not the same!!

This village is sorely understocked with facilities as it is, even the gym is a mockery it only has the barest of essentials - say Fin how long till your machine finishes?

Ranna points at Fin

evnafets
2008-01-24, 04:23 PM
I find myself in agreement with Jontom.

Will wonders never cease...
You know what I find interesting?

The same people who tilted the scales for TheBushRanger yesterday, are the ones avoiding voting on todays bandwagon...

evnafets points at Banjo

Irbis
2008-01-25, 05:10 AM
Um, three nice bandwagons today. Who to choose?

Freshmeat? Nah, he makes sense. For now. So...

Irbis points at Banjo.

banjo1985
2008-01-25, 05:42 AM
((looks like I'm done for :smallbiggrin: ))

Elroy growls at the people accusing him, either a leftover from his previous existence or an expression of guilt, there's no way to be sure.

"So....this is how it's gonna be is it? Welll, at least I won't be around to see this town succumb to the wolves like the last one. it's a shame really, after this betrayal I'd love to see this place ripped to shreds...."

Elroy looks up at the burgeoning moon and howls, a red glow spilling from his eyes and teeth lengthening in his mouth. He turns to the assembled throng, now in full werewolf form, and grins with a mouth far too full of teeth.

"No point hiding it now....come get me wretches, I'm taking you all down with me!"

The Elroy-wolf leaps at the nearest civilian and tries to tear their throat out.

((Sod it...11 vs 5 vs 3...I got no chance, might as well make a scene :smallbiggrin: ))

Thanatos 51-50
2008-01-25, 05:48 AM
Thanatos stares dumbfounded at Elroy for a second as he leaps at the nearest civilian.
"Run!" he shouts out the most logical recomendation, himself bolting for his abode, screaming something about a crossbow and rope.

Freshmeat
2008-01-25, 06:00 AM
(Now that we've got not one but actually two days of bandwagons/counter-bandwagons, cross-referencing those who voted late twice or didn't vote for Banjo either time should lead to good results.

If Banjo is a wolf indeed, chances are good several wolves messed up - pardon the clichéd expression - big time yesterday, and we'll have a good number of solid leads after a mere three days.)

The Valiant Turtle
2008-01-25, 07:19 AM
3... 2... 1... FIRE!

A volley of silver arrows streak towards Elroy triggering his complete transformation into werewolf form.

He's still alive! Another volley!

3... 2... 1...FIRE!

The second volley streaks towards the towering wolf form and after the rolling of many d6's the wolf finally dies.

Banjo1985 was lynched. He was a werewolf!

It's night! Everybody go to sleep! (except for those who have actions of course - send those in!)

CurlyKitGirl
2008-01-25, 07:38 AM
Eldritch Knight, Helgraf, CurlyKitGirl, B-Man, and Raistlin1040 because they voted in both bandwagons

MasatoHyuga, CurlyKitGirl, Doseki, CurlyKitGirl for being 3 and 4 in a bandwagon (I didn't count Banjo, because I reckon his vote was just a survival vote).

((:smallredface: Pshaw! You think I'm suspect? Cheers! It'd be nice and all but not this game sadly. Although I do prefer being a bad guy because it'd far more fun. There's no reason for me to point or indeed the number I happen to be when I point because I point and post when I can.
And this trumped up rule of third or forth in the bandwagon is a WW is barneyed around so much the WWs are either among the last or solid middle to vote. Because they're 'safe' places.
Sadly people insist on believing that one joins theses games to lean stategy, I play for the fun. And I want ana wesome death scene so: wolves - if you ever feel like killing me at night and you write a death scene make it good,
Narrators: If I see myself being lynched I'll send in my own.
:smallcool: ))

The Bushranger
2008-01-25, 07:47 AM
The ghost of the white-haired young man was hanging around to watch the evening's lynching.

I tried to warn you...but does anyone listen to me? Noooooo!

He flies off.

Jontom Xire
2008-01-25, 07:50 AM
(Now that we've got not one but actually two days of bandwagons/counter-bandwagons, cross-referencing those who voted late twice or didn't vote for Banjo either time should lead to good results.

If Banjo is a wolf indeed, chances are good several wolves messed up - pardon the clichéd expression - big time yesterday, and we'll have a good number of solid leads after a mere three days.)

Interesting comment coming from someone who pointed at PhantomFox for using exactly that sort of logic!!

Thanatos 51-50
2008-01-25, 07:59 AM
Thanatos makes it our of his house with a light crossbow and a coil of silk rope just in time to see the second volley of arrows sink into Elroy's corpse.
With a dissatisfied frown, he fires a single silver-tipped bolt into the corpse's head and returns to his house.

Freshmeat
2008-01-25, 08:07 AM
Interesting comment coming from someone who pointed at PhantomFox for using exactly that sort of logic!!

I've stated before that my intention has always been to muddle up the votes on purpose. If anyone has any doubts about my identity (I wouldn't blame you), there is an easy fix: let the seer scry me. I'd be surprised to see if a proxy would come forward tomorrow, because I'm not a wolf. As a matter of fact, I was one of the first to vote for Banjo yesterday. I've also messaged Phantomfox yesterday (in real-time, not game-time) that we should switch both of our points to Banjo (because I assumed he'd change his point to me in self-defense), to avoid accidentally killing either of us (no, it's not because I vote for PF that he's my prime suspect). Unless he's a wolf, which seems unlikely now, he will confirm this.

I do admit to making a mistake though - I honestly expected to wolves to simply give up on a lost cause like Banjo. That would make the most sense. Apparently, I was wrong, and that will cost them dearly.
If a civilian casualty is amongst the dead, then so be it. I don't mind sacrificing resources, information, my own honor or even my own life to win.

PhantomFox
2008-01-25, 08:25 AM
I've stated before that my intention has always been to muddle up the votes on purpose. If anyone has any doubts about my identity (I wouldn't blame you), there is an easy fix: let the seer scry me. I'd be surprised to see if a proxy would come forward tomorrow, because I'm not a wolf. As a matter of fact, I was one of the first to vote for Banjo yesterday. I've also messaged Phantomfox yesterday (in real-time, not game-time) that we should switch both of our points to Banjo (because I assumed he'd change his point to me in self-defense), to avoid accidentally killing either of us (no, it's not because I vote for PF that he's my prime suspect). Unless he's a wolf, which seems unlikely now, he will confirm this.

I do admit to making a mistake though - I honestly expected to wolves to simply give up on a lost cause like Banjo. That would make the most sense. Apparently, I was wrong, and that will cost them dearly.
If a civilian casualty is amongst the dead, then so be it. I don't mind sacrificing resources, information, my own honor or even my own life to win.

Yes, I did get that message. It did confuse me for the reason you listed. As does that sentence "no, it's not because I vote for PF that he's my prime suspect" combined with "Unless he's a wolf, which seems unlikely now". Am I your prime suspect or not? I *sniff* just wanted to be friends *gives cake*

(I don't know why I'm being so silly. May edit out sillyness once I get back)

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-01-25, 11:21 AM
(I don't know why I'm being so silly. May edit out sillyness once I get back)

(But..but....we like the silly. We also like the analytical stuff, too.)

Mordokai
2008-01-25, 06:15 PM
((:smallredface: Pshaw! You think I'm suspect? Cheers! It'd be nice and all but not this game sadly. Although I do prefer being a bad guy because it'd far more fun. There's no reason for me to point or indeed the number I happen to be when I point because I point and post when I can.
And this trumped up rule of third or forth in the bandwagon is a WW is barneyed around so much the WWs are either among the last or solid middle to vote. Because they're 'safe' places.
Sadly people insist on believing that one joins theses games to lean stategy, I play for the fun. And I want ana wesome death scene so: wolves - if you ever feel like killing me at night and you write a death scene make it good,
Narrators: If I see myself being lynched I'll send in my own.
:smallcool: ))

((I actually play this games for both reasons. Fun is still the primal reason for me to join thus games. However, some analytical thinking doesn't hurt either :smallsmile:

And good death scens doesn't hurt as well :smallbiggrin: ))

DungeonMaster77
2008-01-25, 10:11 PM
You all hear a click, as the celestial intercom is activated.

Oh, and I don't suppose any of you saw that the raging werewolf got somebody else, did you? Yeah, KerfuffleMach2 got run over in the mix. Yeah, and if you check, he was a villager. So, next time, you may want to pay a little attention to the other innocents caught in the crossfire. That is all.

Result: KerfuffleMach2 was auto-lynched when he PM'd me to let me know he wouldn't have time to play.

Freshmeat
2008-01-25, 11:26 PM
A network is beginning to form... So then, an open message to some of the power roles:
Phantomfox would be the logical target to get killed tonight. I bid the baner to protect him. Whether you actually decide to protect him, yourself or an entirely different target is up to you. The mere threat of an actual protection might be enough, but it's hard to tell at this point.
If the seer would be so kind to scry me tonight, I'd be able to act as a spokesperson from that point on.

Smeik
2008-01-26, 08:50 AM
(sorry i dind't accuse or vote the last round. I'm still there though)

"Hm, looks like I've slept all day. Anithing important has ha... What? Sneak got eaten by wolves and Banjo was one of them? I should have knew that. Maaan, why am I so tired? No idea, let's get off to bed again."

Fin
2008-01-28, 06:37 AM
Trying to prevent The Bushranger's damnable ghost from appearing all the time Fin attempts to suck him up with a vacuum cleaner as he flies away. Comletely missing the ghostly prsence Fin instead sucks up CurlyKitGirls hair... He may be about to be injured!

Doseki
2008-01-28, 01:16 PM
Waking up early in the very early morning to what can only be called the sound of a cat being sucked up a vacuum cleaner or a whaling Banshee. Dos looks out the window into the dark, not wanting to risk anything he jumps back under the clovers of his bed and awaits the suns rays to warms his beleaguered soul.

The Valiant Turtle
2008-01-28, 10:24 PM
(Sorry about the late update here folks, it's one of them arctic nights)

You all sleep soundly tonight, no howls or destruction of houses keeps you awake tonight.

You wake up to no visible signs of carnage either. Several of you pinch yourselves to make sure you're not dreaming. This starts a regular village pinch fest the likes of which haven't been seen since the great June Blizzard sometime a long time ago when people thought they were dreaming.

At some point everyone realizes that they haven't pinched PhantomFox yet.

A few of the more stupid members of the village enter his house, which appears just fine on the outside. A few minutes later they come back out.

We found this.

They hold up a note which says: "Now he really is a Phantom Fox"

It's "signed" with a few clawmarks at the bottom.

You find nothing of any interest in PhantomFox's house.

PhantomFox was killed by the wolves. He was a Villager.

Okay, it's daytime. I believe you all know what to do.

We probably have a few people who should be being auto-lynched, but I don't want to lynch without warning, so we'll try to post the list at the end of the day.

Draken
2008-01-28, 10:36 PM
Poor phantomfox, victim of the foul beasts. How shameful.

Perhaps, Freshmeat, you don't have the trust of the baner, hard you tried, heavily you failed.

A shame.

I will point at CKG.

phoenixineohp
2008-01-29, 12:49 AM
Phoenixineohp has slept the days away but awakes with a start from another nightmare. She dresses and tentatively goes to her porch to see what has been going on.

PhantomFox
2008-01-29, 01:24 AM
(Hmph. I is dead apparently. Stupid wolves... picking on the little foxy. Jealousy of the infinite superiority of the vulpine awesomeness musta made them do it. At least it gives me a good reason to quote the Narnia movie.
"Relax! I'm one of the good guys!"
"Well, right now you're lookin' like one o' the bad!"
"An unfortunate family resemblance..."
Pfft, at lease Maurgrim got it in the end. Anyhow, I'll end this late night sillyness. Go villagers! Beat ugly lupine lycanthropes!

Freshmeat
2008-01-29, 07:38 AM
I'm interested in finding out where ZombieRockStar's loyalties lie. On the second day, he voted for Sneak (post #88 of this thread), yet, as soon as the Banjo bandwagon was reaching critical momentum, he suddenly switched his point to Bushranger (post #129 of this thread). I'm finding this rather suspect.

Therefore:
Freshmeat points at ZRS

Jontom Xire
2008-01-29, 07:56 AM
Baaaaaaa

Jontom Xire points at ZRS.

Shishnarfne
2008-01-29, 09:34 AM
"All this logic is confusing to this old man... If we can't get rid of the wolves entirely yet, we can at least get rid of the zombies..."

Shishnarfne points at ZombieRockStar

topher
2008-01-29, 10:10 AM
I think Fin is also quite suspicious and might make a good target for tomorrow.

Topher points at ZombieRockStar

Skippy
2008-01-29, 11:01 AM
*Points at Zombie Rock Star*

I hope you're right about this, Freshmeat...

Thanatos 51-50
2008-01-29, 11:21 AM
"heres how it goes, Freshmeat_," Thanatos begins, "Apparently, you're good at this and all, but I don't know how or why youexpect all of us to just tuck our collective tails and do what you say. Directing a massive vote? I, for one, refuse to give you power over my vote. You may even be a wolf, directing us to a wolf to solidify your own cover. I don't trust you. I don't trust you at all."

Thanatos5150 points at Freshmeat_ as he says this.

whitehelm
2008-01-29, 12:37 PM
I assume he would be scryed if he hasn't already.
Points at ZRS

evnafets
2008-01-29, 02:23 PM
I am presuming that the baner was protecting Freshmeat last night rather than PhantomFox. After all what is the point of calling for the seer to scry you if the wolves come and get you in the night?

Meh, another bandwagon. I hate bandwagons.

Yes ZRS is on my suspect list, for the reasons I stated before - tilting the vote towards TheBushmaster the other day. However along with him are Fin, EldritchKnight, RadikalSkippy and B-Man.

Yesterday was interesting, in that ZRS, EK and RS pointed OFF the bandwagon. In fact RS pointed at EK. B-Man didn't vote. Fin voted for Banjo, but fairly late in the piece.
Any or all of them could be wolves in my book.

Everyone seems set on lynching ZRS today, but I would also like to see some discussion on the other possibilities.

Purely in the interests of discussion
evnafets points at RadikalSkippy

Edit: Oh and Thanatos - right now I am giving Freshmeat the benefit of the doubt. Presuming the seer did scry him last night, we will know one way or the other fairly shortly.

Eldritch Knight
2008-01-29, 02:48 PM
I don't trust you...

EK points at Thanatos5150

Zar Peter
2008-01-29, 02:55 PM
Zar Peter ambles through the city.

Haha, today is my free day. I don't have to point...

Hey, ZP, you have to point everyday!

Where does this stand?

Here, in your contract! You signed it.
The producer is holding a sheet of paper up. There are very tiny characters on it and at the bottom you can see three crosses.

You said it's only a formality. I'm sure you told me that I have one day off after three days pointing.

No, no! Here you signed: Everyday point at one of the living villagers. No free days, no holidays, no 13th and 14th wage, no overtime paying.

That's slavery! I call a strike! Where's the labor union when you need it?

Shut up and point. If you don't do it I take care personally that you get autolynched.

Good... what about CurlyKitGirl? Topher made some good arguments yesterday. And I'm not sure if the current bandwagonleader isn't a wolf himself.

Zar Peter points at CurlyKitGirl

B-Man
2008-01-29, 03:50 PM
B-Man stumbles out of his house, coffee in hand and walks up to the NPC.

Say, what's been going on here? he asks the NPC.

"Nothing much, 'cept that we rounded up a wolf yesterday and you're under suspicion," the NPC replies. "Also, you could jump on the ZombieRockStar bandwagon."

What're the grounds of this suspicion?

"He started pointing at Sneak then switched over to the ever popular Bushranger bandwagon."

That vote change was when he and I were driving back from Ohio, wasn't it? Maybe he forgot that he already voted...

"What've I told you 'bout breaking the fourth wall, good sir?"

That I shouldn't do it?

"Correct."

"..."

After this exchange, B-Man walks away from the NPC and sits down, sipping his coffee.

DarkCorax
2008-01-29, 04:14 PM
*Points at ZRS* Although I admit that the evidence is rather shakey.

Alarra
2008-01-29, 04:36 PM
Alarra comes out of her house, looking down her nose at the commotion occurring in the distance. She doesn't bother to speculate as to what is going on over there, but instead focuses on the bag-lady and troubadour, which though nowhere near her front walk, manage to draw her gaze.

"Ugh...they're still here?" She looks at them in disgust and waves her hand in their direction, as if instructing an imaginary cleaning crew to sweep them from her view. Her hand sweeps at both Curly and Zombie, but comes to rest pointing at [roll=1 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1476390/)] Curly.

She then turns on her heal and glides back inside, muttering to herself.

Freshmeat
2008-01-29, 05:46 PM
"heres how it goes, Freshmeat_," Thanatos begins, "Apparently, you're good at this and all, but I don't know how or why youexpect all of us to just tuck our collective tails and do what you say. Directing a massive vote? I, for one, refuse to give you power over my vote. You may even be a wolf, directing us to a wolf to solidify your own cover. I don't trust you. I don't trust you at all."

I never said anyone needed to follow my lead. It just sorts of happens naturally when a trusted person with information starts killing off unknowns. I think that after pointing at Banjo (on day 2) and trying to get him killed on day 3 as well (as confirmed by the late Phantomfox - vote #198 of this thread) and asking the seer to scry me and asking the baner to protect Phantomfox (who indeed got attacked), I should be one of the last people under suspicion here.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-01-29, 06:05 PM
I never said anyone needed to follow my lead. It just sorts of happens naturally when a trusted person with information starts killing off unknowns. I think that after pointing at Banjo (on day 2) and trying to get him killed on day 3 as well (as confirmed by the late Phantomfox - vote #198 of this thread) and asking the seer to scry me and asking the baner to protect Phantomfox (who indeed got attacked), I should be one of the last people under suspicion here.

Obviously, the Baner didn't listen to your advice.
Furthermore, what garuntee do I, personaly have that the Seer scryed you, even if the Seer did scry you - how would I know one way or the other if you pinged as a Wolf or a Villager.
Maybe this is my newbiness talking, but I DON'T trust you.
I don't trust anyone in this game, except for the people who have already been lynched and myself becuase those are the only roles I know for sure.

Vavaara
2008-01-29, 08:31 PM
*Vavaar points at Whitehelm*

ZombieRockStar
2008-01-29, 09:10 PM
I'm interested in finding out where ZombieRockStar's loyalties lie. On the second day, he voted for Sneak (post #88 of this thread), yet, as soon as the Banjo bandwagon was reaching critical momentum, he suddenly switched his point to Bushranger (post #129 of this thread). I'm finding this rather suspect.

Therefore:
Freshmeat points at ZRS

Actually, I didn't switch. I hadn't pointed at all that day, because I was away the whole weekend, saw that I needed to point immediately, and just chose at random. Sneak was a mistake, I admit. I also admit that I'm pretty bad at these games when I'm not playing in character, because I'm not a vote analyst.

Meh...*returns to character*

'Dude...Freshmeat...chill out man! Can't you just lay back and enjoy the moonlight?"

(Somone nudges the zombie and politely informs him that it's the middle of the day)

"Oh? Dude...then what's that big bright thing I've been staring at?"

(The sun, Zombie)

"Oh...fine. I'll just point at Curly over there!"

(That's a dumpster, Zombie. This is why you shouldn't stare into the sun.)

The zombie then begins to sing off-key...

"But momma! That's where the fun is!"

(*sigh*)

Indurain
2008-01-29, 11:21 PM
"WHAT? ZOMBIE'S A WEREWOLF?"

Indurain looks around, fear in his eyes.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo"

He runs off again.

"oooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO"

And he's back.

"I TRUSTED YOU!! NOW YOU MUST PAY!!"

Indurain points at ZRS....while running around frantically.

Skippy
2008-01-30, 12:02 AM
I am presuming that the baner was protecting Freshmeat last night rather than PhantomFox. After all what is the point of calling for the seer to scry you if the wolves come and get you in the night?

Meh, another bandwagon. I hate bandwagons.

Yes ZRS is on my suspect list, for the reasons I stated before - tilting the vote towards TheBushmaster the other day. However along with him are Fin, EldritchKnight, RadikalSkippy and B-Man.

Yesterday was interesting, in that ZRS, EK and RS pointed OFF the bandwagon. In fact RS pointed at EK. B-Man didn't vote. Fin voted for Banjo, but fairly late in the piece.
Any or all of them could be wolves in my book.

Everyone seems set on lynching ZRS today, but I would also like to see some discussion on the other possibilities.

Purely in the interests of discussion
evnafets points at RadikalSkippy

Edit: Oh and Thanatos - right now I am giving Freshmeat the benefit of the doubt. Presuming the seer did scry him last night, we will know one way or the other fairly shortly.

I'm going to be completely honest: I am playing on too many games right now and as a matter of fact I think I'm not giving every game the attention it deserves. Proof of that is the fact that I voted for lynching BR when Banjo was the one that should have got lynched that day. I wasn't paying attention. And I voted for EK because his reasons on that day weren't good enough for me. Go ahead and think I'm a wolf if that's what you want, but I'm saying the truth for once. I'm completely innocent and walking in the dark.

Aemoh
2008-01-30, 01:52 AM
Stepping out his house once more, the youngish man simply joins the bandwagon once more.

Aemoh points at ZombieRockStar

Smeik
2008-01-30, 05:06 AM
"Bandwagon or not the bandwagon, that is the question... I gues, my vote wouldn't change anything today, so i can always go with the majority and accuse YOU of being a werewolf!"

Smeik points at ZRS

Fin
2008-01-30, 05:54 AM
I'd love some clarification as to why I am on some people's suspicion list, I may have voted a little late for Banjo but at least I didn't change my vote.

Personally I beleive the person who is most suspicious at the moment is the person deliberatly going against the grain of the only person with any possible credentials, which at the moment is Freshemeat. So....

Fin points at Thanatos

Helgraf
2008-01-30, 12:51 PM
Helgraf points at ZombieRockStar

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-01-30, 03:51 PM
The llama points at Radikalskippy

He's being completely honest in a werewolf game, and that sort of behavior is frowned upon around here. We're supposed to be sneaky and deceitful.

Supagoof
2008-01-30, 04:07 PM
Supagoof points at the bandwagon.

Yeah, what he said! You need to be very sneaky in order to fly under the radar in these games. That or very loud! or maybe somewhere in the middle, I'm not really sure. Either way, you just need to point. You signed a contract, you wanted to play, now play. I'm playing! And so help me one of these days I'm gonna win, and it will be glorious victory.

AAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*sigh* With Graklok running by of course....

Shadow
2008-01-30, 04:10 PM
*points at Supagoof*

Skippy
2008-01-30, 04:52 PM
The llama points at Radikalskippy

He's being completely honest in a werewolf game, and that sort of behavior is frowned upon around here. We're supposed to be sneaky and deceitful.

I know we are. But I was trying a new approach this time. Let's see how it works...

Mordokai
2008-01-30, 05:16 PM
This time, the old beggar appears from the ditch behind PhantomFox's house.

"Oy, this is too much. That wine, it was really something. Sweet, but bitter at the same time. But, oh, was it ever strong! I'll have hangover for a week!"

After hearing that the house after which he sleeped was the target of the night raid by lycans, he gulp visibly.

"My, oh my, was this ever close. I'll have to find some way to watch where I sleep next nights. And what is this. Zombie Rock Star. Blasphemy! Such thing is surely a spawn of devil itself! And as such, it must be gone!"

Mordokai points at ZombieRockStar

evnafets
2008-01-30, 05:25 PM
Hmmm. I'm beginning to have my doubts.

Is this bandwagon too positive? There don't seem to be many dissenters in the ranks. There was a bit of a movement to lynch CurlyKitGirl, but it didn't really get very far.

So does this mean ZRS is innocent, and the wolves are laughing at us?
Or is ZRS a wolf, and they're hanging him out to dry?

Doseki
2008-01-30, 05:46 PM
Running out of his house, still under his bed covers (using the simple logic that if you can’t see them they can’t see you). Dos make his way back to the tree he was in several days ago. His aim is to spy out the werewolves.

OMG I don’t believe it, I forgot to put in eye holes for my cloaking bed sheet. Idiot, well not much I can do about it now.

Think hard about his dilemma, does he go back and risk losing his awesome spy post and put some holes in the bed sheet back home or sit here all day not really able to see much at all.

Choosing to go home he bumps into ZombieRockStar, Dos spins away before he can realise what happened.

Lucky I had my Cloaking bed sheet on.

CurlyKitGirl
2008-01-30, 06:04 PM
In the bright afternoon sun the ol - I get it - the bag woman trundles along the pavements; hauling her bag along. "Aye; there'um be funny peoples out in sun t'day. Don't 'ey knows 'em that only Englishmen and mad dosg stay 'emselves out in 'eir sun all day? Noes they don'ts. Noes sir. They don't never listen to I when my font's purples; they don'ts. What they wants is browns they wants. What they's gets is browns too. look. I'm having browns speaking types now. See!" Suddenly the mad woman sees a Llama munching on the grass and looking at her, "I sees you lookings at me's you stupids Llama! Yes; I'm pointing at you you wierd Llama I'm going 'a send mh sheeps after youse. And they's going to kill you and takes your crown because you' too cute and my Lamb wants her crown. Oh ye she does. Oh she does." At this she reaches into her bag and strokes a toddlers wooly hat that she has tucked away in her bag. "Aye. Them llamas knows what they's done."

((LOES is back...))

Kantur
2008-01-30, 07:53 PM
Seems like the obvious move considering the bandwagon...

*Points at ZRS

onasuma
2008-01-31, 02:24 AM
Onasuma suddenly waking from a deep sleep, proceeds to wander around recollecting thorghts. Noting a bandwagon, he jumps on and proceeds to continue to think.
Points at zombie rockstar

B-Man
2008-01-31, 11:10 AM
B-Man reassesses the situation.

I don't think Zombie is a wolf... but I don't know who would be. This is troublesome, he thought to himself. Someone in this village has to be a wolf, but who?

B-Man gets up and looks at Indurain.

CAPS Lock is not cruise control for cool! he says as he moves a shaky finger at the nudy guy.

"Will you stop saying things that are out of character!" the NPC howlers at B-Man.

* B-Man points at Indurain.

Thanatos 51-50
2008-01-31, 11:26 AM
I'd love some clarification as to why I am on some people's suspicion list, I may have voted a little late for Banjo but at least I didn't change my vote.

Personally I beleive the person who is most suspicious at the moment is the person deliberatly going against the grain of the only person with any possible credentials, which at the moment is Freshemeat. So....

Fin points at Thanatos

"Boy, I SHAVE against the grain. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I DON'T TRUST FRESHMEAT_. I don't care about these supposed credentials. Those "Credentials are nothing but something he can wave around to get people to trust and follow him. I don't have a list of whos a wolf and whos a villager, so I'm pointing at him because he is trying to get people to follow him, using "credentials" as an "analyst" after three days." Than snaps. "Go ahead and mistrust me, I mistrust YOU."

Volug
2008-01-31, 06:33 PM
I personally trust Freshmeat isn't a Werewolf, he has helped us out quite a bit and I don't think he should be lynched.

I would like to avoid bandwagons for now... But, Zombie is going to get lynched no matter who I vote for. Though I would like to say I am suspicious of RadikalSkippy... And Zar_Peter...

Masato points at Zar Peter.

Ranna
2008-02-01, 07:10 AM
oh lordies i broke my internet for just under a week and look what happens im so hopelessly confused!! - My apologies for the absence had to wait for a cable to get delievered.

*As her favorite pink tracksuit dries, Ranna is wearing her lilac yoga outfit and is in the sqaure practicing Yoga in the sun. Enjoying the warmth on her back she feels a shadow fall over her and looks up to see ZRS*

Say would you like to practice the Salute to the Sun worship routine with me? It is very important to keep limbered up otherwise you could give yourself an injury when exercising, and with all the happenings that are going on I think a little sun worship is in order dont you - it might keep it in the sky for longer....I really hope it does....

Ranna Points at ZRS Sorry, just got to go on the bandwagon for now till I can Thoroughly understand what is going on.

Vavaara
2008-02-01, 10:44 PM
*Activates Anti-Auto-lynchifiermajigatron*

*Vavaara points at Fin*

((Wait... Shouldn't there have been a lynch by now? *Pokes narrators*))

Irbis
2008-02-02, 05:10 AM
I don't really have any better ideas, so...

Irbis points at ZRS.

Raistlin1040
2008-02-03, 12:10 PM
The fisherman looks at all the pointing.

No! I'm not going to help kill another man!

In a frantic panic attack, Raistlin points at Masato Hyuga

The Valiant Turtle
2008-02-03, 01:13 PM
((I'm a very sick turtle this weekend. Lynch coming when my brain will function well enough to count points. Sorry about the delay))