PDA

View Full Version : [Race] Pirqag [PEACH]

Neftren
2008-01-25, 09:44 PM
Pirqag (Peer-Kag) are the natives of the land mass that is now known as the Igmarin Empire. Excelling at guerilla warfare, these individuals band together in small groups to harry the orderly Igmarin army. These small optimistic individuals still managed to construct great cities on the southern island of Morandor. Standing just a mere three and a half feet tall, these compact, stocky individuals have repelled invasion on their territory for the past hundred years. Their lack of large scale tactics has been more than made up by their quickness and high morale.

• Small Size [+1 Bonus to AC, a +1 Bonus on Attack Rolls, and a +4 Bonus on Hide Checks]
• +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, -2 Strength, -2 Intelligence
• Base Land Speed of 30 Feet
• +2 Bonus to Hide and Move Silently Checks
• Lay of the Land: A Pirqag knows the land well, and may move at his base land speed through any natural terrain squares that would normally impede movement or require checks to pass through. He also gains a +2 bonus to Knowledge: Geography and Local checks.
• Ambush and Counterinsurgency: A Pirqag who has advance knowledge of an enemy may set a carefully crafted ambush. During a surprise round in which he may act, he may take one additional action [Double Move, Move + Standard, etc.] and during a surprise round in which he ordinarily would not be allowed to move, he is instead granted a move of 10 feet in any direction.
• Favored Class: Partisan. The art of guerilla warfare has been perfected by the Pirqag. Those who achieve the rank of Partisan are feared by the Igmarin army, who has witnessed just how much damage one partisan can do by himself.*

Stycotl
2008-01-25, 11:06 PM
sounds very interesting. i would need to see more fluff on them in order to get a better idea. in particular, racial tendencies, histories, and a detailed physical description of the race itself. right now all you say is, stocky, three and a half-foot tall...

also, i am not familiar with the partisan, and the link you have is no good. i googled it and couldn't find it either. you mind rposting a current link, or just posting the class?

edit: it does sound interesting though. i like the concept. reminds me slightly of forest gnomes or tasloi, which i was a big fan of. aaron out.

Neftren
2008-01-26, 12:28 AM
sounds very interesting. i would need to see more fluff on them in order to get a better idea. in particular, racial tendencies, histories, and a detailed physical description of the race itself. right now all you say is, stocky, three and a half-foot tall...

also, i am not familiar with the partisan, and the link you have is no good. i googled it and couldn't find it either. you mind rposting a current link, or just posting the class?

edit: it does sound interesting though. i like the concept. reminds me slightly of forest gnomes or tasloi, which i was a big fan of. aaron out.

Haven't written the fluff for them yet, but it's for my campaign setting. Go check out the Igmarin and Tilwari threads if you're interested.

The Partisan is a yet to be homebrew class, along with the Templar, the Windsinger and the Imperial Courier. :)

Neftren
2008-01-27, 06:33 PM
Cause Bumping!

Can someone tell me whether this is balanced? I think it's slightly overpowered... but that's just me being paranoid.

Seriously, I need comments. Please take five minutes of your time to read through and comment.