PDA

View Full Version : Mountains and Graveyards



Rodgin
2008-01-29, 08:30 AM
For easy reference:
Zykes - Torva Vir (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=40002)
Podger Charles (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=39926)
Penril Milo Dron (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=40105)
Warpfire777 Davos Kelyn (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=39777)

All:
An uneventful trip leads you into the small town of Kingsholm. You pass a sprawling, well kept cemetery on the way in. The houses are built sturdy, and a few of them seem to be decorated quite a bit. There are several well maintained store fronts, the most notable being The Kingsholm General Store, Barket's Smithy, and the Coronet and Cabbage, the only inn you know of.

It is roughly four hours till sunset, and all the shops are still open.

Torva:
You know this town like the back of your hand, though it has changed a little over the few years you've been gone. Anything you want to find, just say so, and you should be able to get their with little trouble.

Zyks
2008-01-29, 09:29 AM
Torva

Torva meanders slowly around the town, observing the changes since his last visit. He draws a few looks from the general public. A man with an eagle on his shoulder can rarely walk un-noticed in a town.

I wonder if anyone actually recognises me?

Penril
2008-01-29, 10:35 AM
It's good that we reached town before nightfall. I wasn't relishing the thought of camping out again. Stupid trail rations ...

Milo makes a bee line for the nearest vegetable stall. He rests he shield gratefully against the stall, at his feet and begins to pick through the carrots and peas, finding a handful of good veg. Having handed over a single gold coin, far more than the cost of the food, Milo picks up his shield and hurrys after Torva as he wanders thoughtfully up the street, muching on a carrot.

Nothing beats good, fresh veg, don't you agree?

Zyks
2008-01-29, 11:55 AM
Torva

His mind seeming elsewhere, Torva takes a moment to reply.

What?... Oh yes, I suppose. I tend to live off what I find in the wild round here... been a while since I was here. Not much changed though.

Warpfire
2008-01-29, 06:17 PM
Davos walks into the inn. The inn was almost always his first stop upon reaching a new town, and this was no exception. Besides, he wanted to ask barkeep about the call for adventurers he had heard about. That was part of the reason he came here, though the 'unexplored frontier' that was the Green Hills had already drawn him to the area. Despite his dislike of leaving the city, so much unknown territory still had its appeal.

Then there's the matter of that White Badger's Guild, though I'm going to have to be discrete there...

After taking a look around to get a better idea of what the inn's interior looks like, Davos heads over to the barkeep and takes a seat at the bar.

Podger
2008-01-29, 07:17 PM
Charles Blechenschmitt

With an audible clink in his step Charles walked into the market. He had made a killing on the pelts and it was just about time to move on before the local authorities took an exception to his livelihood.

Huh. Druid. Well, better the enemy you know then the friend you don't.

"Greetings, that's a stunning hawk, what is she called?"

Rodgin
2008-01-29, 08:06 PM
Torva, Milo, and Charles:

(Finish your conversations first.)
As you are standing around in the middle of the market, a boy comes running up.
"You must be Master Torva," he said with an excited gleam in his eyes. "Master Phodor sent me to bring you in. He heard whispers about a man with a bird."


Davos:
The Coronet and Cabbage is a sturdy inn with a second story, better then can be said for many of the inns you've seen in the Green Hills. A broad man stands behind the bar, dressed to impress, he gives you a bod of greeting. The rest of the common room is empty as most of the town is out working still.

Warpfire
2008-01-29, 08:14 PM
Davos nods back and asks, "How much for a mug of ale?"

Rodgin
2008-01-29, 08:23 PM
"Four copper pieces," the broad man said. "Never known an elf to drink an ale though. I've got a nice spring wine for five coppers."

Warpfire
2008-01-29, 08:35 PM
Davos gives an easy grin and slides five copper across the table."Ah, yes, that would be quite preferable, my thanks."

As the barkeep likely begins retrieving the drink, he asks, "So I heard there was some kind of 'call for adventurers' here. Any idea who I would talk to about that, and what kind of job I can expect?"

Rodgin
2008-01-29, 08:50 PM
"Yeah, Phodor, the town speaker, sent that call out. Surprised anyone showed up though. Most people overlook us out here in the Green Hills. If you want to know the details, you're gonna have to go over and see him personally. Only a block up and a block to the right."

He slides you the glass of wine, collecting the five coppers. They are dropped into a mug under the counter with clink.

"Name's Ian Turbrand. You gonna need a room tonight?"

Warpfire
2008-01-29, 08:58 PM
"A pleasure to meet you, Ian. I'm called Davos Kelyn." Davos seems to ponder his question for a moment.

"Yes, I will be staying the night. How much for a room, and what sort of accommodations can I expect?"

Zyks
2008-01-30, 03:22 AM
Torva

{To Charles} It's an eagle actually, and her names Ymir. {turning to the boy} Well I suppose it's not a good idea to keep Phodor waiting. Better go see what he wants. Are you two coming as well?

Penril
2008-01-30, 03:28 AM
'Course, Milo turns to the boy lead on little'un, where can we find this Phodor?

Podger
2008-01-30, 05:36 AM
Charles

"I have little better to do. Lead on."

Rodgin
2008-01-30, 05:54 AM
Torva, Milo, and Charles:
The boy leads you over several blocks, and then through a winding set of alleys before getting to a stately looking house. There are no markings on it, but it is obviously the home of someone important.

Torva, you can see this is the same house Phodor lived in when you left, but he has done a fair amount of cosmetic work to it.

Davos:
"Good to meet you too Davos," Ian says, topping off your wine. You get the feeling he doesn't expect any coin for it, though you have only had a few sips from it. "And the accommodations are plenty nice. Five silver will get you a bed, but you're sharin' the room with three others. I don't have many visitors, so if you're willing to front the two gold, you can have yourself a nice private room. Breakfast is included either way."

Penril
2008-01-30, 06:41 AM
As they approach the house, Milo begins to attempt to tame his hair and brush down his dusty travelling clothes. In the immenent presence of the upper classes, Milo looks subdued and nervous.

Zyks
2008-01-30, 10:36 AM
Torva

Well it looks like Phodor has been busy over the last few years.

Torva makes no attempt to improve his appearance, like Milo. However it isn't as if he looks like scum off the streets. His long dark hair is naturally silky, and reaches free, down to his waist . His facial hair is cultivated, and kept quite short. His clothing and leather armour are well worn, but kept in good condition.

He heads up towards the door of th house, and knocks.

I decided to put some description of my appearance here. I'll copy this into my sheet aswell.

Warpfire
2008-01-30, 04:55 PM
"I shall take the private room." Davos takes out two gold pieces and hands them over to Ian. Assuming that Ian gives him a key, he takes it and pockets it.

After spending a little more time in the tavern to finish his glass of wine, he stands. "I must be off to see this Phodor, then. How can I identify his house?"

Podger
2008-01-30, 07:33 PM
Charles

Charles presents a clean appearance outside the house. To him the greatest benefit of wizardry has been the clean laundry.

Well this has all been very abrupt. What in the many hells am I doing?

Rodgin
2008-01-31, 05:56 AM
Davos:
Ian gives you quick directions to Phodor's house, and you find your way over there, and arrive just as three other men, one who looks a little wild, one who appears well armored, and a younger man who looks like he just came from the cleaners, \ knocking on the door.

All:
A servant opens the door, dressed in a simple set of clean clothes, a coat of arms similar to the one worn by the Town Guard, is emblazoned on the man's tunic.

"Please wait here gentlemen," the butler says, "I'll tell master Phodor the four of you are here."

Zyks
2008-01-31, 07:22 AM
Torva

Servants too! Phodor is certainly "living it up" in the city!{to Davos} So, it seems another has come to Phodor's offers.

Penril
2008-01-31, 07:55 AM
Milo

Idly watching the retreating servant, Milo leans slightly to Torva
'Ere, what've you got against this posh nob? he mutters, watching the doorway for any approaching nobs.

Zyks
2008-01-31, 11:45 AM
Torva

Torva shakes his head slightly and smiles

Ah nothing at all. He's a friend. I've known him for a while. I'm just musing over how different our lives have become, and how much has changed since I last saw him. He's ended up a bit toff up here, and I have my own plot of tranquility, or as some would say "nothingness" out in the wilderness nearby.

Podger
2008-01-31, 09:39 PM
Charles

Charles puts down his pack, leaning it against the wall. Turning around he looks at the street, "Doesn't seem to be much wilderness left anymore."

Charles looks distant, lost in recollection. In truth he never looks anything but vague and deep in thought. His gear is well worn, bedroll and case scroll strapped to his backpack but he gives the air of a townsman out for a day trip.

Penril
2008-02-01, 04:24 AM
Milo

Milo nods in understanding and adjusts his heavy pack and prized, spikey shield. Like his companions his thoughts stray from the conversation to those of his own quiet homeland of endless fields and sky and of the smiling girl waiting for him there. At the thought of one of their many small adventures, a coy smile breaks across his face. Using the thought as an emotional spring back into reality, Milo looks up, much more alive and happy.

He turns to Torva Funny how things work out, eh? Ever thought what it'd be like to trade places with 'im?

Zyks
2008-02-01, 08:16 AM
Torva

I suppose It would be nice for a while, but personally I wouldn't want to have it every day. I much prefer my lifestyle. Though now it's time to get out and do something, break the monotony, which is why I'm here.

Warpfire
2008-02-02, 03:56 AM
Davos simply nods in reply to Torva's greeting, and takes a few moments to size up his surroundings as the butler goes to get his master.

Rodgin
2008-02-02, 05:39 AM
All:
The butler comes back after a few minute wait. He leads you down the hall of the house (which really isn't much more then ten feet long) and into a nice sitting area. You only stand there for a minute when a man you would guess is in his late 20's walks in. Judging from his rich clothing a belly that is a little larger then normal, you would assume this is Phodor.

"Tavor," he says, the looks on his face one of joy. "It's been too long. I thought you would have come in from the woods before now. And I see you brought some men with you. This is perfect. I really hope you can take care of our little problem."

Zyks
2008-02-02, 06:15 AM
Torva

Well, you know, I like it out in the wild, much quieter and calmer than in here. And it smells better of course. It seems you've been enjoying yourself, servants and this huge house. Anyway, whats the little problem all about?

Podger
2008-02-02, 04:09 PM
Charles

Charles moved his pack down in the foyer and followed the butler to the sitting room.

He walked around to the other side of the room. Settling himself into his chair he pulled out a pipe he begins chewing. Even though he didn't put tobacco in or light it smoky figures came out the end and began dancing around his head. He sat puffing on an empty pipe waiting expectantly.

Penril
2008-02-05, 10:51 AM
Milo

Milo enters the room and stands, looking uncomfortable next to the chair which houses Charles and awaits the wordy discussion that will no doubt commence.

Rodgin
2008-02-07, 09:31 AM
(Ok, sorry for the wait guys. Hopefully Warp is still around)

All:

Phodor smiles a little at the mention of servants, but he quickly sidesteps the comment and gets down to business.

"We haven't had a convoy come through in over a week. Usually we have traders come over the mountain at least twice a week. Normally I would wait longer, but the last trade caravan that came through had nearly been butchered."

Starting to pace, you can sense that Phodor is really unhappy with the situation. The town being centered on trade, it is a bad situation to be in.

"There have always been bugbears up on the pass, and they have always charged a toll. Most merchants bring some guards with, just in case, but it is always a peaceful exchange. Until the last caravan. The bugbears tripled the price! The caravan fought through, but they lost every guard and a few of the traders. No one want to risk it anymore."

The butler comes back in with a bag, and you can hear the clink of coins as he sets it down behind Phodor's chair.

"I would normally send the Sentinels to handle this, but the pass is not within our territory and sending soldiers into another country can have dire consequences. I'll pay you each 25 gold pieces to take care of this. Either setting the tolls back to their normal level, or getting rid of the threat."

Podger
2008-02-07, 09:56 PM
Charles

Charles leans forward, he takes the pipe out of his mouth and all the smoke instantly disappears; his eyes focus on Phodor, "Mercenary work? I don't usually take this type of work.... very well, I have little better to do right now."

Warpfire
2008-02-09, 04:24 PM
((Sorry about that. Busy week.))

Davos is currently standing of to the side quietly. He speaks up,

"This seems like a situation we could resolve this situation easily by force. Bugbears aren't known for being intelligent and reasonable, but surely even they must realize it is in their best interest to have people coming through again, even if they pay a lower toll. Perhaps there's a more complicated reason to this than greed..."

"But 25 gold pieces? Surely that isn't all you can spare for the saving of your entire village?" Davos asks, trying to get a few more gold pieces out of the job.

Podger
2008-02-09, 07:28 PM
Charles

"Davos, I think he is being most generous. He does of course understand that this twenty-five gold is just a retainer. We receive all salvage rights, including any goods the Bugbears confiscated and the money that the bugbears extorted. Isn't that right, Phodor?"

Zyks
2008-02-10, 07:40 AM
Torva

C'mon, they're only a few bugbears right? I'm sure we can handle them with ease.

Rodgin
2008-02-10, 09:01 AM
"Yes, yes, of course, whatever they have is yours," Phodor said, his nerves coming through at Tavor's mention of just a few bugbears.

Podger
2008-02-10, 09:37 AM
Charles

Charles leaned back. His pipe went back to his lips and he began to absentmindedly puff again.

"Just how many bugbears are we talking here? If we are going up against an army, well I would like to a little more negotiation on this contract. Say ten gold up front and another ten gold for correcting the problem and a quarter gold per bugbear scalp. Per person of course.

Or twenty-five gold per person, whichever is greater."

Penril
2008-02-11, 05:29 AM
((OOC: sorry, I've been computer deprived most of the week))


Milo

Charles is right; a band of Bugbears is one thing, but an organised force is something indeed to fear. Any idea why they would increase the toll?

Rodgin
2008-02-11, 07:35 AM
"We honestly have no idea how many bugbears are up there. According to the reports from the last caravan, there were over a dozen. They did kill a few, but it was an unbalanced battle at best. Closer akin to a slaughter."

Podger
2008-02-11, 09:05 PM
"If there are about a dozen bugbears you will of course have no problem with my conditions. Will you, Phodor? In fact you will still pay us only twenty-five gold. If there are more bugbears then we will be going into greater danger, and require greater compensation."

Penril
2008-02-12, 04:19 AM
Milo begins to shift slowly from foot to foot, restless to get on the road.

Those buggers! We 'ave deal with them no matter what the cost. We can't let them just run amok up there, preyin' on the weak. Charles, I'll leave you to arrange the finer points, but I'm heading out. We can do no good here.

Over the mountain, you say? He asks Phodor as he marches toward the door.

Rodgin
2008-02-12, 06:12 AM
"It's the only road east out of town," Phodor says to Milo before turning back to Charles. "And don't you dare bring back one sign of those bugbears. I don't want to see one tuft of fur. Tavor will tell me how many you killed. I trust his honesty. Ten gold up front, ten when you return, plus five silver per bugbear."

He reaches back to the table behind his seat and grabs the bag of coins that the butler had set down. He quickly, and expertly, counts out four stacks of ten gold coins.

"We have a deal then," he asks, looking around the room.

Zyks
2008-02-12, 09:39 AM
Tavor

Sounds good to me, lets get going then.

He takes his 10 gp and waits for the others to start moving toards the exit. The eagle files out of the doorway and goes to perch on top of the house.

Podger
2008-02-12, 08:59 PM
Charles

Charles scooped up his and Milos' gold. "Tavor, witness that I have Milos' gold. Phodor, thank you and gods bless."

He walked out the door, tossed one of his gold coins to a playing child and strolled merrily onward. Charles cracked his back and rolled the pack over his shoulders. A thrush flapped down onto a small perch on the pack which appeared constructed for just that reason.

More than happy not to take scalps. Barbaric practice. Don't know why I suggested it.

Penril
2008-02-13, 03:38 AM
Milo

First things, first ...

Upon reaching the edge of town, Milo drops his backpack and pulls out his armour. He then spends several minutes checking it and stapping it on. He slides two javelins behind his shield and slides his flail into its leather thong attached to his belt. He throws his cloak over his shoulders, picks up his bag and prepares to head out into the wilds.

Zyks
2008-02-13, 03:46 AM
Tavor

Being already fully prepared for the wild, and his home, Tavor waits for Milo to get his equipment together, and for the others to catch up, before heading out himself.

Podger
2008-02-14, 08:48 PM
"Milos, your gold. Torvas, this is my familiar, Tockley. I would be most appreciative if your companion refrained from snacking on her.

"Gentlemen, let us be off for excitement, adventure and amply endowed wenches await!"

Penril
2008-02-15, 05:10 AM
Milo

Ta, Milo pockets the gold and hefts his shield.
Let's get this job done he says as he strides toward the mountain

Rodgin
2008-02-15, 09:15 AM
(Still no Warpfire, but if he comes back we can backtrack if he wants to change things. He does have a room at the inn)

All:
The sun has started it's decent, but you figure you still have a good three hours until it is too dark to see. According to Phodor, it is a day (eight hours) of travel to reach the pass, but it ussually takes longer as you would be climbing the mountain. The return trip is faster.

Podger
2008-02-18, 12:29 AM
Alright, that's enough waiting for Warpfire.

Charles leads the way whistling merrily, Tockley flies on ahead, at certain intervals she seems to be whistling back to him. Soon he start humming and muttering, "Whistle while you work, dum dum dim dim, forget the words... whistle while you work."

(Assuming they start making camp about half an hour before nightfall.)

"Torvas, any chance that your companion could rustle up some grub for dinner? I'm partial to hare myself. Milos, Davos if you could collect the wood I can make a stew that amazes and astounds in seven different baronies."

Penril
2008-02-18, 03:40 AM
Milo

Milo's stomach growls loudly. Sounds good to me. I'm partial to a bit of thumper myself.

Milo sets down his shield at the camp and strides out into the nearest copse of trees in search of good, dry wood. Though they have walked for several hours, he is used to it and set about his task with enthusiasm and focus.

Search: [roll0] for wood.

Zyks
2008-02-18, 04:52 AM
Torva

Sure, we'll head off and see what we can find

Torva sends Ymir off into the skies and they both head into the forests, intent on hunting something to eat.

perhaps a survival check? [roll0]

Rodgin
2008-02-18, 06:09 AM
Milo:
You find and adequate amount of wood, but not overly quick. This section of woods is different to you, and you always have the feeling that something is watching you.

Tavor:
You find enough meat to feed everyone (including your companion) with plenty of time to spare. In fact, you beat Milo back to camp. You figure you are only a hard days hike from your grove, so the woods, while a little higher in elevation, are still familiar and feel like home.

Charles:
(Give me a Prof (Poacher) check for your stew. 1-5 (uneatable) 6-10 (ok) 11-15 (Good) 16+ (amazing. Your boast stands))

The woods are not the coziest place you've ever been. You can hear the wind whistle through the pass up ahead and through the tree tops above you, yet nothing touches you down here. Should be a decent nights sleep.

Podger
2008-02-18, 09:03 AM
Charles

Charles takes a thin copper disc from his pack out, it proceeds to buck and change as he forces it into a rough kettle shape. He skins and precooks the rabbits , dices the carrots, and weeps over the onions before placing it all into the bowl, adding water and placing the bowl on top of the embers.

The copper acts as a conductor, as long as the water mantains contact with the copper and is stirred regularily the copper shouldn't melt.

I am also using prestidigitation to add flavor to the stew, if that lowers the difficulty at all.
[roll0]

edit: ouch, that was one lousy roll

Podger
2008-02-18, 09:24 AM
Charles

Closing his eyes he tasted the stew, "Hmm, an oaky flavor, with a slight hazel twist," he opened one, "I do believe we should save this fine concoction to poison the bugbears. Tonight the trail rations are on me."

Penril
2008-02-18, 10:27 AM
Milo

*sighs* ah trail rations, we meet again. Still, they say hunger is the best spice. I'll be glad when we get out of these woods, he comments, shivering slightly despite the heat from the fire they're bloody creepy.

Penril
2008-02-18, 10:29 AM
Milo

Milo sets about eating his trail rations as fast as possible, to get to over with. You'd think I'd be used the trail rations by now he muses as he eats.


((OOC: damn double posting! Still, best not waste it :smallsmile:

Zyks
2008-02-18, 04:09 PM
Tavor

Frowning slightly at milos comments, Tavor tosses some meat to Ymir

The forests aren't that bad, once you get used to them. I've lived in them for a few years now. The peace is amazing after the noise of the city

Rodgin
2008-02-18, 04:24 PM
(Feel free to set up a guard roster, go to sleep, and otherwise RP until you are on the road again in the morning. I'd like a listen and spot check for each person on watch. Not saying anything is there, but you never know. I'll keep an eye on this until I need to do something more.)

Podger
2008-02-18, 05:00 PM
Charles

He pulled out his pipe and began huffing.

"Heh, peace? I wouldn't call it that. Over there two ant tribes are trying to commit mutual genocide.

"Do you hear those birds? Half of them are telling other birds to push off the other half is trying to get into their counterparts metaphorical pants. Gentlemen, this place is more violent then a dozen bars and rowdier than a score of brothels. We may find peace only in death, and then only if you go to the right afterlife.

I'll take first watch, then Milos, then Davos, then Torvas, if there are no objections?"

Listen: 1d20
Spot: 1d20

Podger
2008-02-18, 06:02 PM
I'm gonna try those rolls again... sorry for the second double post.
Listen: [roll0]
Spot: [roll1]

Penril
2008-02-19, 09:41 AM
Milo

I prefer mountains, me. That and the hills of home, 'course. Not much forest though ...

Milo dirfts away from the conversation and turns his attention to a thin book, which he pulls from his bag. He looks into the fire for a moment before taking up a pencil and writing in the book.

Zyks
2008-02-19, 10:07 AM
Torva

Torva falls asleep easily, having no problems wiht the watch order.

Podger
2008-02-19, 10:19 PM
Charles

Charles stepped away from the campfire, leaning against a tree he did his best not to yawn while he waited for his watch relief.

Penril
2008-02-25, 03:55 AM
Milo

Should the hours pass uneventfully...

Milo stretches and walks over to Charles Rest up friend, I'll take it from here

Milo stands to attention and begins his watch (Spot [roll0] Listen [roll1])

If nothing happens after an hour or so, Milo begins the ancient watchmans art of standing up straight and being attentive whilst quietly dozing.

Rodgin
2008-02-25, 05:24 AM
A night passes uneventfully. You figure another four hours of stravel will get you up to the bugbear's toll point.

Penril
2008-02-25, 09:45 AM
Milo

In the absense of a random encounter ...

Milo enjoys his morning walk for several uneventful hours before they reach the toll point.

Zyks
2008-02-25, 11:29 AM
Torva

Continuing on the journey, Torva sends off his companion ahead to keep a watch on whats ahead of them

Podger
2008-02-27, 05:51 AM
Charles

Charles stumbles after them, bleary eyed and yawning. He is not a morning person and will stab the first person that suggests perking up.

Rodgin
2008-02-27, 04:07 PM
You make your way up the mountain road, avoiding wheel ruts and sharp rocks, for the better part of the morning.

Suddenly, as you follow a bend in the road, the sound of voices floats down to you. They are harsh voices, speaking a harsh language. You can't be sure, but it sounds like they are laughing. Or maybe it's arguing. You can't be sure.

Podger
2008-02-28, 10:00 PM
Charles

"Yawn... well gentleman, our customers await. I think a slightly more subtle approach is called for then the clash of...yawn... arms is needed at the moment. Let us simply be travelers for this initial encounter, out on a journey to some far off land, etc. etc... what? I'm tired, I don't think good when I'm tired."

Zyks
2008-02-29, 03:06 AM
Torva

Tis as good a plan as any, at least we keep the element of surprise

Trovas companion returns and sits on his shoulder again.

Penril
2008-02-29, 03:31 AM
Milo

I agree, let's see what we can find out before we start banging heads together

To keep up with the charade of being a traveller, Milo keeps his flail sheathed, but has his shield out just in case.

Podger
2008-03-05, 08:10 PM
"I shall be the dashing young hero searching for his long lost love. Torva you may be my adviser, Milo you may be my footman, and Davos, you can be my slave.

"You will all of course require dossiers. Torva, you were the king of a mighty kingdom. Sadly you lost it in a card game. Milo, your father is a noble crusader, and you can but hope to follow in his footsteps. Davos, you lost your freedom when you were caught stealing an apple.

"Avast, let us go forth prepared for combat."

Charles pulls out a red pointed hat with the word "Wizzard" written in large gold letters and ambles forward packing his pipe with tobacco.

I'm bored. What can I say.

Podger
2008-03-05, 08:12 PM
Charles

"I shall be the dashing young hero searching for his long lost love. Torva you may be my adviser, Milo you may be my footman, and Davos, you can be my slave.

"You will all of course require dossiers. Torva, you were the king of a mighty kingdom. Sadly you lost it in a card game. Milo, your father is a noble crusader, and you can but hope to follow in his footsteps. Davos, you lost your freedom when you were caught stealing an apple.

"Avast, let us go forth prepared for combat. It is a good day for somebody else to die!"

Charles pulls out a red pointed hat with the word "Wizzard" written in large gold letters and ambles forward packing his pipe with tobacco.

I'm bored. What can I say.

Zyks
2008-03-06, 03:21 AM
Torva

Hooray for Pratchett references!

Well I'm good with those guises, can't say I'm adept at this kind of stuff though. He smiles and sniggers slightly at the others being delegated as slaves and minors.

Penril
2008-03-06, 03:26 AM
Milo

Hmm ... not what I was expectin' to be doin' when facin' Bugbears, but okay. I seen a travellin' show before, lets give it a try.